Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

DEADLINE 14,36 (mission)

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As if on queue, the Steward's voice could be heard, albeit sparingly. It seemed they had reached the deadline, or that was the assumption anyways, and were beyond the use of Sousuke's technology, hence the crackling voice. Kitchenzilla seemed to have understood some of it, and turned her back towards Kagai and Kumiko to reveal a hook a wire that was within her tail. Bosalt ran over and grabbed it, and then mentioned something about melding with the earth. Soon enough, the strangest thing happened. Kagai could see many different colors, and felt much heavier than he normally felt. It was incredible, to say the least. Was it some type of jutsu? Or was this their natural way of transportation?

When the colors faded, Bosalt told them to remain still until they uncrystalized. Did they actually become crystals, or was it just a crystal coating? So many questions...."Where is here, Bosalt? And what was that you did to get us down here?" Kagai would ask, unsure if this was an actual place, like a village or city, or if this was just a hideout they used from time to time.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bosalt tugged at the wire. It tugged back. "Good. Good. Kitchy is still active up there."</B><i></i> He spoke as he turned back to the two. "Here is here, here is home. Bouldamites love underground, because less things make their way here... unless a Bouldamite wants things to be here." Bosalt looked up and down at Kagai. "All is one. Yes good. Good. Oook. Oook."<i></i> Bosalt next looked over at Kumiko. "One in one, not one becoming two."<i></i> Bosalt declared happily. Bosalt clapped his hand on the ground. "Go! We go now---" The Bouldamite paused. The underground rumbled. <B>"Roll and rumble... not good. Is the Emeraldon sickly again?"<i></i> The Bouldamite stomped on the ground. "Not good! Not good! CoreStone has been somewhat sickly since the heavens rock hit."<i></i> The Bouldamite handed the line to Kumiko before taking off and running down the tunnel. He then threw himself forward and began to roll down the tunnel.

There really wasn't anywhere for Kumiko to go, except backwards but who knew where that tunnel would take them? If Kumiko and Kagai were to follow Bosalt, they would be able to keep up with him. The Bouldamite rolled and rolled forward following the one path. Ultimately the tunnel would end and a large room would be entered. Several Bouldamites would be found lying unanimated on the ground. Some of them were twitching while others could be heard coughing or what seemed to be coughing. In the center of the room stood a very large emerald crystal formation which looked like a flower. Next to it was a violet form that had a carapace. The form seemed to be trying to claw at the crystal formation. The form was humanoid, but it seemed to have additional features reflecting that of an insect. Bosalt threw his arms down on the ground. "Stop that! Stop that now! Ounbent should not be here!!!"<i></i> He roared.

The form turned, his fingers twisted and long. Hrmmm... why should I?? The voice spoke. It came as a whisper, but the face of the creature seemed to lack a mouth but instead it had horns. The creature sniffed the air. That smell...<i></i> The carapaced humanoid focused his eyes upon Kumiko and Kagai. The form got on all fours and crawled forward. First Men? Hrmph. I didn't expect to find you here. How delightful, how delightful indeed. I'll feast first upon you, and then I'll next feast upon this lovely Bouldamite CoreStone.<i></i> The form rose up on two legs, and several spikes began to surface upon the carapace. Revenge how sweet it will taste. I will not forget the taste of your flesh! No! Never. I will not forget you as your masters forgot us!<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was rather abrupt for Bosalt to give her the wire attached to Kitchy. Especially after he sped off, rolling down the tunnel at break neck speed. Looking over to Kagai she wondered just what had happened? " Something must have happened. Bosalt seems...agitated. We should follow after him. " Reaching behind her Kumiko would latch the hook part of the wire to her belt pouch, making sure it couldn't come loose. The female Uchiha would then sprint down the tunnel, seeing as that was the only way to keep up with the Bouldamite, she motioned for Kagai to follow suit.

Bosalt made it to the underground chamber before herself and Kagai. By the time they made it he was shouting about how an Ounbent shouldn't be here. That meant something was terribly wrong. As she entered several beings, looking like Bosalt, lay scattered about the room. It was obvious they were dead. Her focus then landed upon the creature lurking within the chamber. The one speaking to them in a creepy whisper. It was almost the exact image of what Sousuke-Sama had shown them. This was an Ounbent. Immediately Kumiko channeled chakra within her eyes, letting them bleed into her crimson Mangekyou sharingan. There was no doubt in her mind this would turn ugly and she was adament about bringing that creatures body back to her Steward. " You won't be eating anything. " Without losing site of the Ounbent she directed her speach to Kagai and Bosalt. " Try not to come into physical contact with it. There is something fowel about it's chakra. " Her hands flew into a series of hand seals. From the very depths of the shadows, tendrils leapt from the Ounbents own shadow, attempting to capture and bind this creatures soul in place. All while slowing draining it of its life force. Afterwards her sharingan would blaze forth, casting verse of darkness upon her victim. Essentially taking its eye sight away until nothing but blackness could be seen by it.

Jutsu Used:
Underworld Prison- http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=366
verse of darkness - http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=608

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, some action. Kagai was beginning to think this trek dull, but it seemed something was going down and they were finally going to see the true form of one of these "Ounbent" as Bosalt called them were. Even though Bosalt was quite a ways ahead of both himself and Kumiko as they ran after him, they could clearly hear the echos of Bosalt's voice screaming for the Ounbent to stop..."...What is a CoreStone?" Kagai thought to himself as he followed alongside Kumiko, remaining silent for the time being as playing along like he was following her orders.

"Yes, yes. I know." Kagai said as Kumiko felt the need to state the obvious. Kagai remembered full well what that strange arm or claw thing they found was able to do, so one had to figure that it's whole body could do that too...."I would also suggest not chopping it up into pieces..." Kagai said, taking notice of Kumiko's sword..."If it's appendages can act on their own, we really don't need to be giving it the advantage of numbers. " Kagai went on to say, noticing that the beast was actually speaking and was preparing for battle. Kumiko took the initiative and would try to bind the creature with the shadows.

Fire had worked pretty well last time, perhaps it would do just as well here. His hands would fly into a few seals and upon the last one a cloud of smoke would appear on the side of him. Kagai had created a clone of himself, and both would leap off in opposite directions standing at the back and front of the creature, assuming the tendrils were able to bind it. With that, both Kagai and his clone would make identical handseals, inhale deeply, and exhale a large ball of fire from their mouths to attempt to encompass the creature. The effect was to hopefully burn the creature to a crisp like they had done the appendage.

[MFT]

WC: 343

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The face of the slayer of the Bouldamites twisted. A jaw formed upon the face, it dropped slightly and teeth began to rapidly fill it. Ivory sharp teeth formed as the face continued to change. It resembled that of a human except for the sharp teeth of course. The expression changed, as the teeth enclosed to form almost a large smile. "Oh. You think you can quench my thirst and satisfy my huner?" Words were being spoken now, instead of the words coming about in a sort of telepathy. Kumiko first sought to bound the fiend. Next she tried to rid it of his senses. Both attacks landed, but it seemed that their foe cared little. He fought the underworld prison and began a slow march forward. "Eyes are overrated. I can find you by sound... your beating hearts." The movements were slow, but still he was coming forward.

Kagai next summoned a clone and began working his way through hand seals and spewed fire. The creature caught fire, but did not begin to burn. "What a nice trick. It worked well for you last time when I was corrupting the wood elemental. I will not bend the knee to you, and I remain Unbent unlike you First Men." The carapace of the Unbent figure began to absorb the fire ever so slightly. It seemed though that absorption of the fire was not absolute. At best the carapace was scorched, but it did not suffer any high degree burns.

Bosalt got down on all fours and curled up into a ball he threw himself at the Unbent took a solid hit. The stalgmites on Bosalt's back made a mark on the Unbent but still he was coming. "You're not the only ones with range."[/b] The figure's arms began to expand, and he thrust them into the ground. The ground began to rumble as he made his attack upon Kagai and Kumiko. One arm would burst out of the ground to attempt to grab Kumiko by the waist, the second would appear quietly behind Kagai, the fingers becoming jagged and sharp knives.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just what was this thing? It looked to be some twisted version of a human/centipede all contorted together. What ever it was wasn't going to change her fate. The Steward wanted to study this creature. In order for that to happen it needed to die, no matter what it was. Even with this realization she couldn't help but wonder...how was it speaking to her without speaking? Was Kagai and Bosalt also hearing this?

Her attempt to bind this creature appeared to be working. Yet its will power was much stronger than the female Uchiha anticipated. Even while bound it slowly crept forwards. " Maybe. But it will still slow you down. " Kagai managed a good follow up to her attack by setting it ablaze with the added power of a clone. Yet the blaze did not burn as intended. It was being absorbed? Even by doing so it left damage in its wake. Maybe...just maybe...

it was during Bosalt's attack that this creature went on the offensive. It's insect like claws dug into the ground at their feet. A strange rumbling began and immediately Kumiko began another set of hand seals. As it's claw like hand exploded from the ground, attempting to grab her by the waist, In that moment her entre body would merge with the shadows, as if vanishing right as the attack hit. What appeared to be Kumiko would disipate into wispy shades of shadow and darkness. Remaining within the shadows Kumiko would cast another genjutsu using her Mangekyou Sharingan. The hand, or appendage attached to said hand, attacking Kagai would suddenly feel as if it had been horribly smashed and broken. That combined with her Underworld prison would hinder not only it's movement but also its offense as well. If only one of them could be attacked at a time this would create openings for them to attack. Kumiko would then prepare for her next attack by channeling chakra into her sharingan.

Jutsu used:
Dark displacement- http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=367
cripple- http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=279&t=602

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Kumiko's bind was still holding strong, and both of the fire attacks hit their mark, though the beast did not appear to be any worse for the wear. It's armor-like carapace had a few black marks, indicating that -some- damage was done, but barely any as the beast just kept trucking along. It was then it went on the attack, Kagai's clone would point behind him, warning him of the arm that had appeared, which would cause Kagai to roll to his right side and quickly get back up to his feet...."Well...I have no better ideas currently..." Kagai thought as his hands went into a few more handseals while his clone had made his way over to deal with the appendage sticking out of the ground.

This next jutsu was one of the more powerful ones in Kagai's arsenal. It combined both his love of unarmed taijutsu and ninjutsu, and this was made apparent as his arms became enveloped with flames. The idea was to hopefully crack through the carapace using both fire and the force behind his punch. With his jutsu now ready, and his clone taking charge of the arm, Kagai would take a few steps before leaping up into the air, lifting his arms up into the air and hammer down onto the beast with all of his might. He wasn't sure if making physical contact with the beast was all that good of an idea, but he would soon find out.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kumiko first began by issuing a dark displacement. The air rippled around her as hand tried to grab her. Just as the finger enclosed, Kumiko's form exploded into darkness which caught the Unbent fiend off hand. His jaw dropped as he tried to grasp what was going on. The remenants of the dark displacement lingered, and the shadowy essence landed on the hand. For a moment the form of the Unbent turned ebony. "Darkness is your friend is it? Now it is mine!" He declared victoriously as his being seemed to absorb the darkened essence.

Kagai on the other hand had the power of numbers on his side. His clone informed him of the oncoming attempt to assassinate him. The hand missed him as he rolled, and the hand dove right into the ground. The Unbent hissed at his mistake. At this point he pulled back his arms. "Hrmph." The Unbent turned upon the corpse of one of the Bouldamites he had devoured earlier. "you're putting up a better fight than these simpletons. I'll give you that mu--" Bosalt had quite enough of this and again hurled himself at the Unbent. He ran over the Unbent driving his spiky hide into the flesh of the Unbent. In that moment, the erred in boasting. Kagai capitalized on it and went into melee combat. He had to be quick as the flesh of the Unbent was changing from shadows to rock. He delivered a purifying pummeling to the aspect of shadows, and quite literally he burned through the darkness. His damage was further deepened when the rocky exterior began to coat the Unbent. For a moment the flesh was molten, and in that moment the Unbent howled in pain at the absorption and evolution of his being seemed to be quite painful. Once completed the Unbent hurled Bosalt at Kumiko and Kagai. He did so with some struggling effort due to Kumiko's crippling genjutsu, but by the time he raised Bosalt above his head and tossed it his strength had returned. The Unbent's purple carapace now slightly more resembled Bosalt's. "Enough. I will push this body to its limits. I will not be bested by weaker ancestors!" The Unbent monstrosity's arm transformed into stalagmites and took the fight back to melee range, first going after Kagai. Three thrusts in total.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She could feel the creatures grasp narrow around her waist just as she dispersed into the shadows. From a safer distance Kumiko materialized only to see, as the shadows came in contact with the the Unbent's hand, it slowly embrace and absorb the shadows about it. ' So that's that appendage did. It absorbs the element it comes in contact with... This would at least help Kumiko a little. If she could make it come into contact with an element of her choice maybe herself, Kagai, and Bosalt could use it to their advantage.

During the time of Kagai's attack Kumiko began to prepare her next attack. As her Sharingan accumulated chakra. Kagai luckily dodged the Unbent's attack, followed by an attack from Bosalt. The moment Bosalt came in physical contact with the Unbent it began shifting from shadows the rock. Taking this opportunity, Kumiko was previously thinking of, Kagai attacked with fire against the Ubent's rock mode. The sheer fire had caused pain as the rock turned molten, making Kumiko's next move confirmed within her mind.

Diving out of the way of Bosalt, thankfully her cripple genjutsu had caused the Ubent's aim to be thrown off, though it was still a narrow escape from the Bouldamites form. Seeing as Bosalt was the last thing to come in contact with the creature it was still within its rock form. Getting her target within her site black flames would erupt at her line of sight. The Unbent. This creature would be engulfed within Ameratsu's Hellish flames. There would be no escape.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Much to his surprise, his attack had worked. He had apparently managed to damage the creature, and while this brought a smile to his face, the creature didn't seem to be all that happy about it. With Kagai within striking distance now, the creature took it upon himself to go on the offensive. One of the creatures arms had taken on the form of what appeared to be the same Stalagmite formation as was on Bosalt and his kinds back. One thrust, Kagai would barely dodge by quickly shifting his body to the right. One of the stalagmites would manage to slash up some of his clothing in the process. A second thrust, Kagai would duck underneath. The speed of this creature was quite remarkable, and Kagai was just barely able to dodge these attacks.

The third thrust, however, would strike home and send Kagai off into the distance. He had managed to lower his hands down in time to allow for his forearm guards to absorb some of the blows, but not all of it, and a sharp pain shot through his entire torso as he skidded to a stop a few feet away from the creature. He wondered when Kumiko was going to get in on this battle, and his question was soon answered as it seemed she was using the fabled Amaterasu, the Black Flame. These fires had a long history behind them, being rumored to be able to burn through any substance without much trouble.

Kagai had never seen it used, but it was a rather beautiful thing to witness. The flames just seemed to absorb light, not give off any. Kagai wondered if, assuming the creature was hit with it, what would it do? Would it burn the creature into nothingness? Would it at least weaken him enough for them to deal a killing blow? Or, the worst case scenario, what if it absorbed it?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Black flames erupted on the form of the Unbent. The carapace burned, and tried to adapt to the black flame but alas the sacred ebon flames were too much. The Unbent howled in pain as his very being was being burned out of existence. The carapace twisted and erupted trying to tame the flames, trying to incorporate them. "Breath of the maker. The fires of creation. Damn your foul thievery Uchiha scum." The Unbent monster cursed as he was being burned to ash. "Takahashi fire-forged steel has few limits, and even that cannot endure this..." For a moment it seemed like his body was going to overcome the black flames. "No! Not even what little taste I had from that pet of yours... cannot endure this!" The flaming mass of Unbent moved towards Kumiko. "Raaaaaaaaahhh..." The lungs of the fiend were consumed by the flames and a husk of ebony and violet fell to the floor and continued to burn into nothing but ash. I am no longer here, nor there, but you will be spoken and heard of. We are the Unbent. We do not bend the knee to the makers, we did not bend it to Fuujin, nor will we bend it to our siblings.<i></i>

What next occured was best described as odd, not terrifying or anything of the like. From the ashes of the Unbent rock debris rose up and began to swirl about flowing into the flower-like emerald formation. The formation of stones began to glow and hum lowly. Soon enough Bouldamites corpses began to rose up. Bosalt looked about a curious look formed upon his face. "Bosalt know not what going on, but is good though. Kumiko and Kagai agree?"<i></i>

"Bosalt! Who is that? Friend? Cousin to Ounbent? They look weak!"<i></i> Called another Boldamite.

"Nasty Ounbent here. Graunite felt cold, but Graunite feel whole again. Bosalt brought friends to help cold go away."<i></i> Another called.

"Bosalt not know. Bosalt tried to help friends kill nasty Ounbent. She burnt him with black flame. Oubent burn to ash, not melt. Funny. Odd. Good though!"<i></i> Bosalt's jaw dropped as another Bouldamite came. He got down and sat. "Prime Diamund! She is alive! Bosalt most happy."<i></i> This particular Bouldamite was pure white, her form was different in the sense that she stood slightly taller, and her rocky formation appeared to be most like precious diamonds.

"Ah Bosalt... I see you brought us some friends. By the smell of them, they appear to be the first men. They sort of look like them too, but smaller though."<i></i> Her voice was most weathered and ancient. Still though she spoke clearly and correctly. "It was very cold a few minutes ago, but now it isn't... cold like the grave... I wonder if you have a better explanation for what happened here?"<i></i> The elder Bouldamite inquired. "It's been a long time, what brought you out this far? In the elder days we were visited more often by the First Men."<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko remained focused on the task at hand, keeping her gaze firmly fixated upon the Unbents black flamed carapace. Like she anticipated the Ameratsu flames were too much for the creature to handle. It attempted to absorb her black flame to its own detriment. But the longer she concentrated on using the fabled technique the larger the strain upon her body. Mentally and physically. However she would not show weakness to this morbid thing. Her grin only increased at the Unbent cursed her Uchiha flames.In it's last struggle to overpower the flames it surged towards her in a desperate attempt to live. But to no avail. " Nothing can withstand this flame. THIS Uchiha scum will be the end of you. " she sneered.

When the Unbent finally withered away to ash Kumiko finally cut the flow of chakra to her sharingan, cancelling the flames within her line of vision. Already she could feel the blood running from her eyes, trailing crimson down her cheeks. Using Ameratsu had taken it's toll on her, causing her to stumble backwards in search for something stable to keep her standing. The earthen wall would do. Hunching over she tried to steady her breathing. There was still work to be done here. But at this moment it took her all to prevent passing out from exhaustion.

There were voices around her...Bouldamites rising from the debris. Many voices, similar to Bosalt's sounded around her. " Give me....one moment.." For now she'd have to let Kagai speak for the two of them until Kumiko could rest and regain her chakra.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagai could see that the use of that fabled technique had indeed taken a mighty toll upon the young girl, and apparently blood was flowing off of her face...."Uchiha are sure strange..." Kagai thought, as he turned to look upon the Bouldamite whom apparently had taken a grammar class or two, for she spoke clearly and correctly. Her appearance was also quite different from the others, as she stood pale as a white cloud and covered in what looked to be diamonds..."Prime Diamund, I presume?" Kagai would ask, giving the creature a respectful bow as she was apparently a person of much status to the Bouldamites.

"You are correct. We are descended from the First Men. My name is Kagai, and that-" Kagai would then point over towards Kumiko..."is Kumiko. We were sent out here by the Steward-Kazekage on a mission to retrieve a meteorite that had crashed not far from here. We came down here for some shelter, and also to find out a little more about you Bouldamites, and it seemed Bosalt brought us down here just in time....That Unbent was doing something to that giant crystal of yours and it appeared that everyone around it was dead or dying. That was until Kumiko over there incinerated it, anyways."

Kagai would sigh a bit, nursing his stomach a bit as it was still hurt from the attack the creature had landed on him. Upon further inspection, it seemed like the stalagmites managed to pierce his flesh a bit, as a trail of blood began seeping out from the wound. It was nothing fatal, but it would have to be tended to. Kagai would sit down and take out a box of gause, tape, and scissors to dress his wound..."You say the First Men use to visit here often? Truth be told...I do not believe there is anyone back in Sunagakure that knows about you, or if there is, it's definitely not common-place knowledge, although perhaps that is why the Steward-Kazekage sent us out here with the secondary objective of finding some interesting creat-...people out in the diamond maelstrom...Won't he be surprised to find this out?" Kagai said, as he took off his ANBU armor and shirt so he could better dress his wound..."What are these Unbent, anyways? And what was it talking about? What did it mean it wouldn't bend it's knee to it's "siblings"?" Kagai had many questions, and no idea if there were any answers to these questions, but perhaps this Prime Diamund would be able to shine a little light on the whole situation.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Prime Diamund nodded her head acknowledging Kagai. "Ah. Kagai. Kumiko. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, though I suppose my father's father would have met your descendants in the elder days."<i></i> The leader of the Bouldamites listened intently. It took her a moment to grasp what Kagai was saying, but it took her a much shorter time than it would her people. The bouldamite leader stood still for a moment and shuddered. A sort of revelation came clear to her, her eyes went wide and for a moment cracks began to form in her rocky eyes. "Leave us."<i></i> The Bouldamites began to disperse themselves, some jumping up and climbing into surrounding. Bosalt nodded at Kagai and Kumiko and was about to leave too, but he was stopped by Prime Diamund who reached forward and held him by his back stalgamites. "You stay of course... since you have earned the right."<i></i>

Prime Diamund walked on all fours and rose up to the emerald flower stone formation. "This is the heart of our people. We don't eat like you would, we absorb nutrients from the Emeraldeon. It was being poisoned, that's the best way I can describe this to you. We came into ownership of the Emeraldeon from the Sunahoshi. Our food sources were exhausted and our prey was overhunted. The Sunahoshi gifted this to us as a means to sustain ourselves, and well... it has done that countless years now. Hundreds possibly."<i></i> There was uncertainty in the rocky expression of the Bouldamite. The Bouldamite looked to Kumiko noticing her bleeding eyes. "That's not natural... but neither is this."<i></i> Prime Diamund placed her hand into the Emeraldeon and removed two orbs. At first glance it seemed like nothing much, but upon a second glance the shimmer and shine of it was much like that of a pearl. The Bouldamite let the ivory ball roll around her hand for a moment before she grinded it into dust. She then blew said dust in Kumiko's way. The dust carried to her and began to crystalize her blood. Once completed the blood crystals burst into dust and seemed retract back into the tear ducts of Kumiko.

The bouldamite retracted down to the ground platform. "When you say Kazekage-Steward... either one of two things have happened. The Takahashi married into the Sunahoshi, or ... a Sunahoshi lineage has ceased to exsisted. I doubt of course it is the former since ... I think his name was Shiro? Yes. Takahashi Shiro was once offered the hand of a Sunahoshi in marriage, but he declined because he knew his duty more than most."<i></i> The bouldamite took a seat. Her form was slightly more graceful than that of Bosalt, but still there were some things that even she could not shake off. "The storms above, those have been the same for quite some time. They began when my first born came to me several decades ago. That was when I last saw the First Men who ... told us they were going to live underground. He was a bald headed Takahashi, I cannot recall his name, but he wasn't a tall man."<i></i>

The Bouldamite again paused and exchanged glances with Bosalt. She handed Kagai the second orb she had. "Your wounds are less serious, and neither carries with it ... a true danger or maiming."<i></i> She spoke. "Now then... as for these Unbent.... I have an idea as to who they might be ... but I'd rather not share it. I am not one to stir others into wild and weird thoughts. I will say that they are ancient, ancient and prideful. My father's father once spoke of a man who was very prideful and it led him to dark and terrible places. I beleive he said he was ... the brother of the One King? I wasn't even thought of back then, but that is what my father once told me. Though my father was ill and not the most sound of mind in his old age."<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't appear as if her team mate really cared about her condition, though not surprising from what Kumiko's first impression of him was. Instead he would simply point at her in order to give her name to this Prime Diamond, who looked to be in charge of these Bouldamites. If anyone foretold these events to the female Uchiha a day earlier, speaking with large talking boulders as old as this country it seemed, she'd say they were lying. Either way, with Kumiko able to provide answers, Kagai stepped up to explain what he could. By the tone of Kagai's words her choice of incinerating the Unbent was not approved of. Hell Kumiko didn't want that either. Her goal was to collect the body and return it to Sousuke. Would the ashes still do? At least it was something.

One by one the other Bouldamites left the cavern, all except Bosalt and Prime Diamond. The focus of discussion was upon this Emeraldeon, a gift from the Sunahoshi. However Prime diamond would quickly address Kumiko's bleeding Sharingan, though in an odd way. Two orbs would be removed from the Emeraldeon that glimmered similar to a pearl. Fisting her hand the orb shattered into dust and blew it towards Kumiko. The Uchiha kept still, not knowing what to expect, as the blood seeping from her crimson eyes began to crystalize before abruptly dispersing into thin air and retracing into her tear ducts. All pain from using Ameratsu faded away, as if Kumiko never used the jutsu in the first place. A stray hand crossed over her face and under her eyes as if to make sure all was well. What ever just happened completely healed her. How was that possible? " Thank you Prime Diamond. " Kumiko would then stand to her full height, almost rejuvenated, to address the female Bouldamite. " I must sadly inform you that the Sunahoshi has disappeared. The last known Sunahoshi, Daisuke, has been missing for some time now. Since there are no longer any Sunahoshi the storms persist. No one can tame them. " The Sunaku clan tried time and time again, but to no aveil. " You must be referring to Judori Takahashi. Yes. We now live underground, safe from the diamond sands. However Judori is no longer Steward. His son, Sousuke, now rules as Steward. " It was a good thing Kumiko was as studious as she was. Otherwise many of these questions couldn't be answered by her.

The one king...that sounded familiar. This female Uchiha picked her brain as to why that sounded so familiar. " The One King...why does that sound so familar...I feel like I've heard of this One King before...It can't be the same One King who dated back to the very beginning of Sunagakure history surely..." Then again these Bouldamites had no sense of time it seemed. If they lived as long as it appeared they did...then maybe it was possible?

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed this crystal, the Emeraldeon as she called it, was quite literally the life of her people. They were fed and sustained by it by some means, but it didn't seem like any of them knew just how it worked. Regardless, it was an amazing thing. Sousuke would probably love to get the chance to study it, but that would have to wait for another time. The Prime Diamund, as she was called, reached into the crystal orb almost as if it were a liquid, removing two orbs from inside of it. Kagai didn't understand what was going on until she crushed the one pearl-looking object and blew the dusty remains towards Kumiko.

The strange dust would seem to coagulate the blood on her face that was running from her eye, and then crystallize it. The crystallized dust would then, apparently, go right back into her eye. Not only that, but she appeared to be no worse for the wear now. Just a moment ago she looked as if she'd pass out any moment, but she was now at least able to speak clearly. Kagai was handed the second orb, to which he bowed his head in thanks. Following what she had, Kagai would crush the orb within his hand and allow the dust to fall upon the wound on his stomach. Soon enough, just as with Kumiko, the blood crystallized and retracted into his body, and the wound itself quickly healed as well, leaving Kagai feeling rejuvenated. He would than stand up to his feet.

"There is only One King that I am aware of, and it would most certainly be he." Kagai would say in reply to Kumiko..."But I cannot recall if the One King had a brother...But even if that is so, he'd be long dead by now. And what would he have to do with these creatures anyways? They may appear humanoid, but I would consider them nothing more than beasts. " Of course there were extreme means of preserving ones life, but he had never heard of an ability or jutsu that would allow one to live possibly centuries, and even so, what would that have to do with these Unbent?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Prime Diamund's expression changed. Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared. "The First Men have a shorter life span, but I am glad to know Judori is still alive. Is he still short and is his head still shiny? The last time I saw him ... he said it would be his last. He with the help of many others made your home monoliths fall into the ground. It said that it had to be done or else the Diamond Sand would devour you, but ... hrmp. I would very much like to see Judori once more."<i></i> The Bouldamite rose as another Bouldamite approached. The two conversed in what seemed to be their native tongue, which sounded like rolling stones and rocks being thrown down a hallway,

"Kitchy. She is of Taka Red Steel Design." Bosalt finally spoke up. The younger Bouldamite made stomping motions and tried to illustrate that Kitchenzilla had short arms. Prime Diamund let out a hearty laugh. "Kitchy is scary! She made Bosalt nervous!"

Prime Diamund seemed to have an idea of sorts. "Like honourable Judori and his great blue guardian, that creature must be incapable of coming down here... I would very much like to see her."<i></i> Prime Diamund got up but was paused once again by Bosalt who now took to the use of a native tongue too. Prime Diamund nodded her head. "Bosalt tells me you're also looking for the skyrock. Can you tell me why? Not that we need it, but I would like to know why the First Men would need such a thing. Those Unbent seemed to be interested in it for a time, but then they returned to hunting us."<i></i> Prime Diamund once more tried to get up, but she couldn't, and thus Bosalt helped her up but he too seemed to be struggling. "I envy you First Men, you don't grow so old and decrepit."<i></i> She mused as she finally got up.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko listened as Prime Diamond reminisced about the old days with Judori. It was slightly surprising Sousuke-San didn't already know about the Bouldamites from his father during the mission debriefing. But that was not her concern she supposed. " I'm sure Judori-San wishes the same. Maybe it could be arranged? Along with meeting his son Sousuke. " She suggested. Afterwards another of her kind came up to her, conversing together silently. Apparently they were talking about Kitchenzilla, which reminded Kumiko that the line was still hooked to her belt pouch. Hopefully Kitchenzilla was doing alright up there.

Quickly the topic changed to the meteor their mission originated around. " Yes. The skyrock is why we were sent out here. As for why...we weren't told why. We were simply ordered by our Steward to find it and bring it back with the aid of Kitchy. I am sure the Steward could answer your questions if you wished to accompany us back to our gates. " That was the best Kumiko could think to offer.

words: 193
MFT

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sure the Steward would love to meet you. He would also most likely love to hear about the Unbent as well." Kagai would say as he reached down into one of the many pockets upon his vest and pulled from it one of his black clove cigarettes. With a snap of his fingers he would spark a flame and light his cigarette, inhaling deeply before exhaling the blue smoke from his lips..."And yes, the skyrock is our main objective. The Steward, I believe, wishes to examine it and possibly use it for his experiments or something. Those meteors do have a habit of being made of some strange metals sometimes." Kagai speculated, not really sure if that was the case, but people always seemed to get bent out of shape for such things.

"And don't envy us. Our frames are weak and easily destroyed...I wish the Divines had saw fit to make us from sterner stuff, much like you Bouldamites." Kagai would say when the Prime Diamund made the reference that she envied them.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Prime Diamund placed her left hand on Kumiko, and her right on Kagai. "Let us go then. To meet your old Judori and his son. Bosalt you come too."</B><i></i> The Bouldamite seemed to strain for a moment. She closed her eyes and grunted. "This technique requires a bit of ... concentration. Where did it land... ah. There it is. Now then we merely need to... ah yes. This may be easier than I thought it to be. Hold tight young ones. Keep your minds clear. This may be a ... hrmph... bu-? Burmpy? Ha. Bumpy ride."<i></i> Kagai and Kumiko's vision would begin to crystallize once more, as once again they travelled through the earth. Something was different this time as it was at first a sudden burst upward, then a turn. Then what came was perhaps not so pleasant for the weak of stomach. A rolling feeling would come over Kumiko and Kagai as they would feel their forms rolling about as if placed in a ball.

Bosalt like not this. Bosalt feels like he's going to... ow. Head. The thoughts of Bosalt rang through. This isn't too pleasant either. My father had perfected this mode of travel, but I can't seem to... ah. So that's the Kitchy? I hope she likes to chase round objects. Kitchenzilla came into view and then the automaton began to chase after whatever it was Kagai, Bosalt, Kumiko, and Prime Diaumund were inside of. There yet? Have we arrived? The form then veered left suddenly. Hrm. I perhaps should not have done that. I wonder if that's a sand dune? Vision would then turn dark as the form next went into a mound of sand. The form continued to roll and eventually stopped. Bosalt going to be sick...<i></i>

What next came was not so rough, but plenty rough. Kagai and Kumiko's form was quite literally hurled out. Both of them would find themselves on their knees as Bosalt was found lying on his back. Prime Diamund was sitting. Next to here was a large rock form with many holes in it. The sight of this thing was certainly outlandish. If they were to then turn their back they would find Kitchenzilla trailing. The automaton let out a few barks and then prompty with its tail picked up Kumiko to put her on her feet. Next came Kagai. Kitchenzilla began to pant and let out another woof. If the company would then turn their backs once more they would find themselves before a great skeletal face, a horror from the days of old for the Bouldamites.

"BARNYX! BOSALT IS SCARED!!!" The younger Bouldamite cried. Quickly Prime Diamund placed her hand upon his mouth fully closing it.

<B>"I do hope that this terror is truly dead. I have never known for a Rockwyrm to come back from the dead... "<i></i> The elder Bouldamite blinked not once, not twice, but thrice. The maw before them did not snap. "You make a funny home, but I suppose I am one to talk. That Judori. He was always crafty. "<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back