Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

DEADLINE 14,36 (mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The diamond grains of sand came down upon the suna nin harshly but due to the skin suits they would only feel a trickle of it. From time to time a great wave of sand would blow into them clouding their vision for a moment. It seemed that the suits that Sousuke had created were fulfilling their purpose.

Kitchenzilla continued to lumber forward, though when she heard Kagai say a prayer the great beast placed her small arms together and tried to make a prayer motion. It was a strange site to see, but it seemed that the Steward's pet understood the concept of the faith.

The company though would come to a pause as Kitchenzilla stopped moving. The creature let out a low growl and then looked left and right. She then turned to the group and stamped her feet. She lowered her form and began to crawl almost, but her arms never hit the ground. The creature seemed to have caught something. "Woof. (I detect something foul in the air). The creature barked. After a moment's pause she rushed forward and dove into a sand dune. The creature began digging and retrieved something in her mouth. It was unclear what it was at first until she returned. Kitchenzilla dropped what was in her mouth on the floor. At first glance it looked like an arm, upon second glance it looked like a stinger. At the very least it looked like a limb of sorts. It looked like an arm, but by the time it got down to the hand. The wrist would break off into a series of stinger looking digits. There were at least four in total. The stingers ended in a cruel looking hook. The texture of the arm was almost insect like in nature. The colour was purple in some places. The lumbering beast would poke at it with her toe nail. No movement of course. It was dead. Again Kitchenzilla poked at it with her tail now. "Bark?" (Is it alive? It seems very dead to me.) Kitchenzilla lowered her muzzle down to the limb in question.

That was perhaps a mistake as the limb turned a greenish brown. The limb then began to struggle and shake and latched onto the jaw of Kitchenzilla. The stingers dug into the jaw of the beast and in reaction Kitchenzilla tried to grab the end of the limb to tear it off which was only natural. The problem was that her arms were too short. Kitcnenzilla began to turn around and around as she tried to grab the limb. The stingers began to dig into the surface of the jaw as if trying to penetrate the iron flesh. The stingers weren't getting anywhere quickly but it was certainly a threat to the company should it decide to change targets.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She wasn't sure if any would protest to her taking command. This was just how she was. She thought of every possible scenario and choose the best. Of course what Kimi said had crossed her mind. She they began their trek through the storm she would explain herself. " Yes. I thought of taking point instead, however, my eyes are at a disadvantage here. The visibility is poor so I can only see somewhat better than the rest. Then I thought of having the tigers out front and you within Kagai's position. But separating you would leave you at half strength and I doubt it would be approved of. I think this is best If an attack strikes us your tigers and Ikkadan will protect you if needed." Hearing Ikkadan already propose this she was sure he'd be ok with that. " As for kitchenzilla myself and Kagai will protect. Without it our mission would be much more difficult. " Seeing as Kagai made no protest the first time, she was sure he wouldn't again.

With everything said and done the group continued through the diamond sands in this formation. Luckily the skinsuits protected them very well. She had been skeptical at first, seeing how thin they were, but she shouldn't have doubted the Steward. Not too long into the journey Kitchenzilla stopped, halting the party. Seeing as Kumiko didn't understand dog she was at a loss as to what was happening. Still she activated her Sharingan to be on the safe side. Crimson bled through onyx just as Kitchenzilla dove into the sand dune. Bringing back what ever was in it's mouth she had no clue what it was, but made sure to anaylse it with her eyes incase the Steward asked questions. However the thing came to life, attaching itself to kitchenzilla. Genjutsu wouldn't work on this creature and by the time she unsheathed her blade she was sure someone else would have already saved Kitchenzilla.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi listened to Kumiko's reasoning and nodded. With Ikka's statement of protection, Kimi smiled and set off to her task of leading the way. They didn't get too far before she and Kitchenzilla smelled something, though it was a bit fainter for Kimi. Without realizing, Kimi spoke back in beast language.
I smell it too, be careful.
The arm-like appendage was brought back and she was asked if it was dead. With no movement, it certainly looked dead.
Looks dead to me. We never know if it really is or no- Are you serious Kitchy!
The last bark or so from Kimi sounded annoyed. She moved so she was standing beside the rounding mech-canine.
Kitchy, sit! Be still!
She flew through hand signs and launched a fire ball at the scorpion-like arm. Katsu and Kora watched and concentrated on whirring wind around the fire to hopefully burn the arm to a completely dead crisp.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now this was an interesting turn of events. The automaton named Kitchenzilla had sped off in a hurry and dove into a nearby sand dune, or at least thats what it appeared to be. Kagai's eyes weren't all that useful in this swirling mess of diamond dust. After a few moments, the metallic beast brought back what seemed to be...an appendage...maybe? It appeared to be a humanoid arm, but the 'fingers' at the end were very, very sinister-looking. It seemed to have some type of carapace upon it, like an insect would. This would make sense seeing as for anything to actually live out here in the maelstrom as the Steward suggested, it would have to be heavily armored, and insect exoskeletons were pretty durable.

Then the unexpected came to be. The appendage seemed to burst into life and clasped itself around Kitchenzilla. The metallic "canine" seemed to be disturbed by this, as would be expected of anyone or anything, and began to try to get it off as best it could. The girl called Kimi seemed to be the first to react, and with his favorite element as well. Kagai had to wonder though if Fire would be the best thing for something that is armored enough to survive not only the heat of the desert, but the constant onslaught of the sandstorm around them. He also wondered if this Kitchenzilla as it was called was durable enough to withstand the fire from her jutsu as well. Regardless, Kagai thought he should help. Quickly placing his hands into a series of seals, Kagai would extend his arm outwards and attempt to grasp this "Kitchy" with his Kinetic chakra. In doing so, he would raise the metallic beast up into the air slightly and do his best to cease its movements so that either the fire jutsu used by Kimi could take affect and burn the appendage off, or somebody developed the courage to try and take it off by hand....."If someone wants to try and take off that arm after the fire has settled...Be weary of the fingers, or whatever you want to call them. Something tells me they could be venomous."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Diamond dust, sparkling in its infinite beauty, showing off its glamorous body for those who dared to see. The trickle of bombs continually smacking against their skin-tight suit was amusing, it felt funny to have the little dangerous emblems brash against his artificial skin. Again, just like before, he was caught up in the beauty of the surface. Sand would often cloud their visors, which made visibility very low and that made him feel a bit uncomfortable; even as he was surrounded by the self-claimed beauty, Suna's own make-shift gold dust.

It would be so distracting for him, that Ikkadan would only catch on to the Steward's beast until it had dived into the sand dune ahead. Of course, it was difficult to make out the creature as it tugged and pulled something out from the sands of time. He would shift his walk into a semi-job, holding his hand just above the visor, instinctively trying to block out more grains from hazing his vision. But did he really want to see a hand, which didn't really seem like a hand - then what the Hell was it? Also, asking one's self a question, without knowing the answer, seemed to be as use as... Well, you finish that, no doubt, someone will think of something far wittier and much more satisfying than I could.

Kumiko, the mission leader, only drew her blade - helpful.

Kimi, Ikka's friend, only managed to throw a massive fireball towards 'a hand' - oh, how stupid this sounded - which was only maybe a quarter the size of the fireball - even better.

Kagai, the man with too much faith to keep his mouth wired shut, used some kind of unique technique to try and lift the Steward's pet...?

Right.

Ikkadan would act on his own instincts, brushing through no seals, as he focused his chakra onto creating a Wood Clone; something gifted to him by his rather odd, and curious, bloodline. This process wouldn't take too long at all, in fact, it would appear to have swatted on quite quickly. The growing malformation of brown bark crisped and cracked from his body; extending outwards in the shape of a roughly formed humanoid. The details of the clone's face, and what not, would have to go to the back to everyone's mine - it didn't really matter what the damn thing looked like anyway. The rough clone would disembark from its master, however, it noticeably maintain a tether attached to its head. What was the reason for this: unknown.

The clone would dart forward, throwing itself in front of Kimi's destructive technique, taking the brunt of the damage. However, before the clone could even take the damage, it preserved a noticeable amount of chakra within its chest, and was continually being fed a line of chakra directly from IKkadan via that tether. Hence the 'leash'. Where was I? Oh yes: the wooden clone would, just before collided with the fireball, would release that fed chakra from its chest and, with a horrid snapping and moaning whaling, a wooden construct (A make-shift hand) would erupt from the its chest cavity and pummel towards the hand, which clutched so evilly onto the Stewards pet. And thanks to Kagai's technique, which suspended the creature - hopefully -, Ikkadan's chance of clutching onto the deformed hand would be a bit more likely.

He would be aiming to smash that bastard.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kitchenzilla did as Kimi bid her to, and stopping rotating. The mechanical beast then found herself airborn. The lumbering mechanical pet let out a bark of surprise. "Bark. Bark. Bark." (I'm airborn. This is slightly disturbing, but not nearly as disturbing as this thing latched onto me...).

To rescue Kitchenzilla came the teamwork of Kimi, the messenger of Koijin, and Ikkdan. The next few seconds would prove to be most interesting. A floating mechanical lizard. A fireball enroute to said lizard, and then a wood elemental that was booking it. The wood elemental was empowered by the tether and was able to catch up to fireball. The arm-like apendix let go off the mechanical lizard and flew at the wood elemental. It reacted faster than the wood elemental and latched onto the wood elemental's face before the wood elemental could make its own contact. As it made contact the wood elemental began to rapidly corrupt as the bark turned to a vile purple colour. Ikkidan could feel something disturbing through the tether. He felt cold, which was something the people of the desert rarely felt due to the intense heat. It wasn't a natural chill he felt either, like that of ice or wind it felt more akin to something to the chill of a corpse or that of the night.

The wood clone twisted and turned upon its own creator. The fingers of the wood elemental began to cave in and turn into hooks. By this time the fireball had hit. The corrupted wood elemental caught aflame. The wood elemental tried to incorporate the flames it would seem as the blazing hot red flames began to turn purple. This corrupting purpose was taking far too long as the fire was burning the clone to a crisp. Luckily of course the tether too burned to a crisp which broke the link between Ikkidan and his clone thus saving him from any corruption. The wood clone would ultimately come to the end of its life span as it's ashen corpse would hit the floor and continue to burn.

Just what exactly had they encountered?

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The entire conflict Kumiko caught with her sharingan, analyzing this arm-like appendix as it clung to Kitchenzilla. If this thing possessed any sort of chakra Kumiko would know. She also knew nothing in her arsenal would be of use, not without doing serious harm to Kichenzilla. Her main fighting style was Genjutsu, which she doubted would work. An added fire jutsu would have melted the metal of the mechanical beast. Her blade would have done more damage then good as well. The best course for her was no course at all. But would her teammates see it the same way?

She didn't doubt them. Their combined efforts, eventually, took care of this thing. However not without a hiccup. That thing...somehow infected Ikkadan's wood clone and the fire. If it hadn't been for the wood clone's weakness to Kimi's fire ball, who knew what that thing could have turned into. What ever happened to the clone Kumiko, too, would catch it all with her sharingan. It was almost like a poison or corruption which spread through it.

She'd take a few steps towards the appendix-like thing. " What was that..." Touching this was completely out of the question. She even feared touched it with her blade let alone trying to seal it into her scroll. But this thing needed to be studied. She would have to wait until she could get a better understanding from her sharingan.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the threat had been resolved. The mysterious appendage had been subdued, or at least appeared to be subdued. It had jumped off of Kitchenzilla and onto Ikkadan's wood clone. When this happened, Kagai would release his telekinetic grip on Kitchenzilla and allow her to fall to the sand. What happened next was even stranger, as the clone seemed to be turning the same shade of purple as the appendage. Even the flames that now enveloped the clone seemed to be changing color before it was ultimately subdued. There was no trace of the appendage, and the pile of ash that was the wood clone was promptly blown away by the maelstrom.

"Well...." Kagai said, trying to assess the situation..."I haven't the foggiest idea of what just happened." He would say. He was at a true loss of words, which was strange for a preacher. It seemed Kitchenzilla wasn't phased by the appendage, though how could they be sure?..."Too bad, though. That would of been a nice specimen to return to the Steward...Though from the looks of it, it may have been a bit dangerous to do so. Is it just me, or did it seem to meld with the wood clone?" Kagai would ask, paying no mind to the disappearance of one of their members. Perhaps he got scared and ran away after what had happened? Who knows. All that Kagai knew now was that this mission had suddenly became a lot more interesting for him.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Both Kumiko and Kagai were wondering about the nature of the fiend they faced. Kitchenzilla showed no signs of corruption. The metallic creature wagged her tail as she seemed to be content. "Well now. I seem to arrive late to the party."<i></i> The Steward spoke. It finally seemed that he reached Keystone and was able to establish contact. "Kitchy is reading slightly damaged, but still fully operational. Less than one percent damage. Hrrrmmm... "<i></i> The Steward paused in his speech. "I'm reading two less members in the party. I spose Kimi and Ikkidan ... have 'bailed out'? Pity."<i></i> The Steward would have seemed disappointed if not for the lack of tone in his voice. "Sandstorm incoming ... careful I'm going to have to rework the-----"<i></i> The Steward was cut short. The sandstorm he mentioned came upon them suddenly.

Luckily of course everyone remained still. Kitchenzilla's eyes shifted about. The creature let out a series of woofs and barks. It seemed as if she was trying to scare something off. The barks continued, and following that came the sound of shifting stones. Kitchenzilla slapped her tail against the ground and let out a growl. The sandstorm was dying down, but what next came was perhaps not a sight for sore eyes.

"Ook."<i></i> It spoke, as the gender was not present. What stood before Kagai and Kumiko was a familiar shape, but only due to it being an image that the Steward had shown them earlier. The skin was brown and grey but resembled not scales or a carapace but stones of various sorts. The creature resembled a primate in stature, shape, and features. Kitchenzilla once more barked as the creature, the creature raised its arms defensively like a shield. "Ook. Surrender. Oook."<i></i> It spoke again. "Oook. Metal. Oook. First Men?"<i></i> The creature spoke. It pointed at Kitchenzilla. "Oook. Not man. Dog in reptile bodbod."<i></i> Then he pointed to Kumiko. "Man. Man."<i></i> Finally he pointed to Kagai. "Man. Man. Man. First? Father Suna?"<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared this little scare of theirs frightened 2 of their teammates away rather easily. The loss of Kimi was definitely felt. Not only were her tigers able to communicate with Kitchenzilla but she was also a med nin. Because of this Kumiko would take over Kimi's position in the formation, Kagai would bring up the flank. " Don't worry about obtaining a specimen. My sharingan memorized the entire situation. The Steward will be able to see everything that happened through a genjutsu. " At least that was one thing of no concern. What that thing did to the wood clone troubled her more. " That...I've never seen anything like that. It was almost like its chakra completely corrupted the wood clones chakra. "

The sand storm continued to whirl about them as Sousuke-Sama's voice came through the headset. " Roger Steward-Sama. We were attacked by....something unidentified. " The female Uchiha was about to elaborate when, not only was the Steward cut off, but something else appeared to be wrong with Kitchenzilla. Shortly after the mechanical beasts distress something spoke. " Kitchenzilla, stay close. Try not to run off again like last time. Ok? " The thing which made it's appearance was none other than one of the images Sousuke had shown them. Needless to say Kumiko was on guard, yet this thing hadn't made any motion to attack them. Instead it was speaking to them. What was it trying to say? Was it frightened? " First Men? Father Suna? " She'd briefly turn to Kagai. This landed in his area of expertise she'd say, considering he was a preacher. Speaking was his fortay. Either way Kumiko would take this opportunity to scan the beast with her sharingan. If it possessed chakra she'd see it. If there was anything out of the ordinary she'd see it.

Words: 306
EDIT: [ MFT ]

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Stand down, Kitchenzilla." Kagai said as it seemed she was barking at this most strange, and interesting creature. It did in fact resemble an Ape of sorts, but...Apes shouldn't be in deserts. They were more prone to forested areas and jungles. Whats more is that this thing could speak, albeit very primitive. It pointed towards Kumiko and seemed to say..'Man. Man.' and it pointed to Kitchenzilla, and seemed to be able to recognize that it wasn't a man, but a dog, and when it pointed at Kagai, it said Man three times, along with something regarding the "First" and "Father Suna." It knew of the First Men?

Now the question is...would this creature understand that they were not the First Men, but were descended from them? Would it have a concept of such terms? "Not First Men. Not Father Suna. Kagai." Kagai said, pointing to himself. He then pointed to Kumiko..."Kumiko." and then pointed towards Kitchenzilla.."Kitchy. You?" He then pointed at the Ape, wondering if he was getting through to it at all. It was rather difficult to speak in this way, and Kagai could only hope he wasn't offending the creature. It did seem to have intelligence. This was probably the creature that the Steward-Kazekage wanted some information on..."Steward-Kazekage? Can you read us?" He would call out, not sure if the connection had been reestablished or not. This damn sandstorm was definitely making it hard to communicate...."Shelter?" Kagai would ask on top of asking what the beast's name was. Perhaps he had a cave or a dwelling of some sort where they could go and try to reestablish contact with the Steward-Kazekage. Perhaps it even knew about what they were seeking for.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kagai the savant of Lord Koijin took to the use of the spoken word, as the situation dictated not violence but of an attempted mutual understanding of the life form before him. The creature lowered his heavy arms and remained still for a moment. It was frightened from before, but now he seemed to be calming down. He listened to Kagai explain his name, then Kumiko, and then finally Kitchenzilla. The stone primate tried his best to replicate the words used. "KA-GUY? Nonono. Nope. Ka-gui? Nope. KA-GAI."<i></i> The creature nodded his head in triumph of mastering the first name. "Man man man. Kagai."<i></i> Next came Kumiko which took some more effort. "Koomeku? No. Wrong. Kookymiko? Nope. Kuuumeeeekoooo. Ku-mi-ko. Yes! Kumiko!"<i></i> The primate clapped his hands together as he seemed pleased. The more he spoke, the sooner both suna nin would realize that what was before them was a male as his voice was deep and rumbling like rocks. Finally came Kitchy. The primate pointed at the mechanical beast. "Man Man. Like Kumiko. Not Man Man Man like Kagai."<i></i> The primate folded his arms. It seemed that man man meant woman, and that man man man meant male. "Kee-itchy. Kit-chi? Kitcheeee. Kitchy! Hoho."<i></i> Finally came an easy thing. The primate pointed at himself and grinned, the sounds of cracking rocks could be heard as the expression formed over time. "Me? I be Bosalt, son of Busalt."<i></i>

Bosalt tapped his chin with a thick index finger as he listened to Kagai attempt to contact Sousuke. "Kazekage. Hohoho. You know Sunahoshi? You know Taka RedSteel? The Golden King? Been a long time since we see those three. The Golden King was so nice. He saved Busalt's great great poppy once from nasty Fuujin. "<i></i> Bosalt narrated. Bosalt tapped his chin once more. "Oochhai too. Many with the name Oochhai. Red Eyes. Pretty eyes. Bosalt wished he had red eyes. Oh. Bright Koijin. Do you know him? Like Oochhai he knows lots about fires!"<i></i> When Kagai next inquired about shelter Bosalt tapped his chin with the opposite hand now. "Hiding from Ounbent? Come. I'll show you safe place. Little less safe since sky rock hit close by. Ounbent are out and about. Killing and absorbing Bouldamites. Prime Diamund not too happy. Man man is not happy at all.... she wanted to stab Oubent in the face with her long fingers, but they too fast."<i></i> Bosalt turned his back to Kumiko and Kagai, the back of Bosalt rose into a series of stalagmites. Perhaps it would be wise to stay a little bit away from him, should he fall backwards or something. "Bosalt figure you not Ounbent. You not purple, plus you smell nice... and have shiny reptile with you. "<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared Kagai had done well. Not only was this ape beast understanding them, it was communicating with them. Kumiko couldn't help he small smile crossing her lips from under her helmet as it tried pronouncing their names until he was able. Somehow it categorized herself with Kitchy, the mechanical dog. Odd. " Bosalt, it's nice to meet you. "</B><B> Seeing as she wore a helmet he, she deducted this from the tone of his voice, wasn't able to see her smile. Hopefully it came across in her words. " I'm sorry to say Bosalt, but we don't know any Sunahoshi. Or Taka Redsteel. That was a very long time ago." Then she heard the name Koijin, a name Kagai spoke of VERY often. She was sure he'd be curious. But if Bosalt claimed to know all these mythical names...just how old was he? Luckily Kagai had asked about shelter, something much needed. At least this way Kitchenzilla wouldn't have to strian itself with the barrier. What worried her more was this mention of Ounbent. Either way Kumiko followed after the large stone ape. " Ounbent? What is that? And bouldamite? Are you a bouldamite? Are these Ounbent attacking your kind? "

words: 202
[ MFT ]

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So your people know of Lord Kojin's light as well?" Kagai would say with a smile. This creature, named Bosalt, seemed to be quite friendly despite his rocky exterior. If he is an example for the standard look of his people, then they would probably be a force to reckon with in battle, though something told Kagai that his people were not offensive, but defensive...."We know of the Sunahoshi. I'm told a plague mysteriously arose and wiped them out, along with the Kazekage. We have a Steward-Kazekage serving in his place, but as far as I'm concerned, he is the new Kazekage." Kagai would say, hoping Bosalt would be able to understand...."Ounbent? Is that what its called?" Kagai would ask, assuming he was talking about that purple appendages orgins...."What are they anyways?" He would ask on top of the questions Kumiko was asking.

Kagai could only hope he wasn't overloading Bosalt with questions, but there was just so much they needed to know, plus it seemed he knew the location of the meteor they were looking for too. He would make sure to ask about that later, assuming Kumiko doesn't ask about it first.

WC: 197

[MFT]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Kumiko spoke that she didn't know any Taka Red Steel he stared at Kitchenzilla. Then he stared back and her, and then back to Kitchenzilla. He scratched the back of his head. "Don't know a Taka Red Steel you say? Very strange."<i></i> Bosalt shook his head and folded his arms. "Boh. Hrmph."<i></i> The Stone primate seemed to be deep in thought. "Matter it does not. Bosalt wonders though about how long it has been since you've seen a Sunahoshi? Yesterday was a long time ago."<i></i> The Primate next answered the question about what an Ounbent was. He drew it in the sand. "Look like you. Purple, and violet. Some have fangs. Some have claws. Some have horns. Skin sometimes is bubbly and cracked."<i></i> Bosalt pointed to himself. "Bosalt, Busallt, and Diamund Prime as Bouldamites. Graumite. Unyx. Bouldamites too they are... except Unyx. He one with the earth once more when the Ounbent carved him up."<i></i> The Primate was silent for a moment and took a seat. He took his time doing so, and as he was doing he was drawing a spiral in the sand. He then smashed it with his fist.

"Prime Diamund know of Lord Koijin. She was a baby back then when Lord Koijin made us look up to see the great flare circle in the sky. Lord Koijin taught us to ... make flares and cook meats."<i></i> Kagai was much more resourceful than Kumiko on the topic of the Sunahoshi. The stone creature thought hard about the concept of being ill. "Unyx was sick too for a long time, he was slower than usual before the Ounbent carved him up. They ate parts of him like ... ... his heart and his eyes. Some Ounbent grew new eyes, and one had a heart sticking out of his chest. Not nice at all."<i></i> He spoke lowly and hesitantly. His voice was crackling slowly. "Bosalt don't know what Ounbent are. Bosalt not like them, that for certain." The stone ape rose and turned around in a circle. He pointed west. "Bosalt take you west now... but doesn't think Kitchee can go the full away. Bosalt must burrow deep to get to shelter. Bosalt can take Kagai and Kumiko though."<i></i> The creature began trekking along at a slightly quicker pace than what one would think a rock elemental could. "Bosalt go now. Bosalt go!"<i></i>

Eventually the party would come across what would most likely have been the Deadline. It was a sight to behold. At first glance it looked like a mirage, a trick on the eyes, but soon enough such a thing did not go away. A very large monolithical grey rock stood out of a dune of sand. Diagonally there was a massive cut in the rock as if a giant had taken a massive weapon and had cleaved out part of the mountain. The cut was massive and think. Sand passed through the cut, and surprisingly the cut was still sharp and not dull due to the test of time. It was unnatural to say the least. In the distance the meteor could be seen. Smoke was rising out of it curiously. "Under here now. We'll be safe. Let Bosalt know when ready."<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kumiko guessed Kagai was more interested in Bosalt's knowledge of Koijin, understandable she supposed. With his own questions Kumiko feared this stone ape would become overwhelmed. Luckily she was proven wrong. His description of the Ounbent appeared to fit the image Sousuke Sama showed them prior to coming top side. Which also meant there was more than one. It also appeared Bosalt's kind, the bouldamites, lived within the Diamond Maelstorm. She was sure the Steward would find this information very interesting. What most disturbed the female Uchiha was Bosalt's description of how these Ounbent attacked their prey. The eyes and heart were taken and absorbed into these creatures? Then was it possible they were immortal or capable of regeneration? That was definitely something Sousuke would want to learn of. But, first things first.

Kumiko would follow after Bosalt, keeping up with him rather easily. " I'm sorry Bosalt. But we can't leave Kitchee behind. Kitchee is a friend and we don't leave friends behind out here. " That and if they didn't return with the Steward's creature...she didn't want to think about the consequences. After a while Bosalt brought them to a small sanctuary from the harsh diamond sands. " I have to be honest with you Bosalt, we are out here for a reason. We are looking for a meteor that fell from the sky not too long ago. But if we can help against these Ounbent we will. " Killing one of these would prove useful. Especially if she could bring back the body of one.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagai would nod, satisfied in the knowledge that there were others who knew of Lord Kojin's light. It seemed Kumiko was kind of rusty on Sunan History, but that didn't matter much...."The Sunahoshi haven't been seen in my lifetime...I want to say it's been a few decades since the last one died...I'm not sure on the exact number of years, but it has been awhile. As far as we know, they are extinct." He would say. He had no real cares for the Sunahoshi, because how can you actually care about something or someone you never met? Either way, Kagai attributed them to the fall of their people and their eventual retreat down into the depths below.

When Bosalt described their Ounbent, it seemed to fit the description of the appendage they had found, which lead Kagai to the assumption that they were one in the same, but how did that appendage get cut off? Obviously the arm itself wasn't an Ounbent, as Bosalt described them as looking like himself and Kumiko, meaning they had to be much bigger in size. It was strange. Not only was there apparently one type of species surviving out here in the sands, but also another. Two species of things that evolved separately from the Sunan's that dwelt under ground...."Hmm...Prime Diamund...She must be very old indeed to have been even alive back in the days when Lord Kojin physically walked among us." He thought to himself, as Bosalt went on to describe how the Ounbent attacked their prey...."They eat what they need to replace." Kagai blurted out..."If they need a new eye, they just eat an eye off of their current meal...That is rather disturbing. We ran into a piece of a Ounbent not too long ago, Bosalt. It attacked Kitchy, but we took care of it by burning it to ash...Though it was showing off some strange abilities..." Kagai said, unsure if Bosalt would even know what he was talking about.

They would follow Bosalt for a bit. Kagai wondered if communications with the Steward-Kazekage would come back up again, they had many things to relay to him. When they reached what appeared to be their destination, Kagai was rather awestruck by what he seen. It was a rather large rock that looked as if it had been sliced, but by what? That couldn't be a natural formation from everyday wear and tear. It appeared that Bosalt was going to take them to shelter, but that Kitchy would have to stay behind. While Kagai didn't really care for the soulless automaton, he still didn't feel right leaving her out here...."Perhaps, if she cannot press on, she can run back to Sunagakure and inform the Kazekage on what going on so far? Tell him about the Ounbent, the Bouldamites, and all of that? I'm sure he'd be happy to hear about that...And I wouldn't mind getting out of this storm and suit for a bit."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A crackling could be heard in the helmets of Kagai and Kumiko. "Blast--- confunded--- fuction is needed a reloaded."<i></i> The Steward's voice was heard amongst the crackles. "Location is Deadline 14, 34 --- nearing the edge of my tech--- each."<i></i> The crackling ceased with silence. "---eploy ---ire."<i></i> Kitchenzilla lowered her jaw and began panting it would seem. The creature also turned her back to Kumiko and Kagai and waged her tail at the end of it was a hook. From Sousuke's audio it would seem that they were virtually at the point where his tech would fail.

Bosalt pointed at Kitchy and trotted over. He took the hook and pulled on it revealing that the hook was attached to a wire. "Ooook. Ooooooook."<i></i> He waved it around as Kumiko and Kagai were speaking. "We go underground, but we must meld with earth first. Bosalt can take wire with him, and if it gets jerked we know your Kichy is hurting."<i></i> The stone primate nodded his head as Kagai detailed what they had faced earlier. "Some Ounbent now have backs like Bosalt. Most troubling... since we roll up and attack with our backs."<i></i> He explained. "Bosalt take you both now."<i></i> With the wire and hook in hand Bosalt reached out and took hold of Kumiko and Kagai. The world for them became lot heavier, and slow. Their vision would crystalize and they would see a variety of colours. White, blue, green, brown. Eventually their vision would return and for the first few seconds their vision was dimmed. "Don't move yet. Feet need to uncrystalize first."<i></i> If Kumiko and Kagai were to look down they would see the ends of their boots turning from black crystal to the black colour that the skin suit consisted of. Bosalt was still holding the hook and the wire, merely it was going up into the roof of where they were now.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagai gave Bosalt a brief run down of the Sunahoshi, or at least explained there hadn't been one around in over an age. How long did these Bouldamites live for anyway? And did the Ounbent live just as long as well? There were too many questions to ask now. Kumiko had to keep on task and that meant worrying about the mission. That's when Kagai began comparing the attack patterns of these Ounbent with their own encounter with that weird appendage that attacked them. " If we come across another of those things, or what ever that appendage came from, we shouldn't come in contact with it. Not after what it did with the wood clone. There's no telling what the actual creature could do compared to a small limb. "

Now the matter of Kitchenzilla was in order. There was no way Kitchy could go back to Sunagakure, not when it was needed to complete the mission. It would all depend on where exactly they were and how close they were to the deadline. As if on que Sousuke-Sama's voice crackled over their built in head sets. His words cut off, as if they radio signal was out of range. However Kitchy seemed to deceifer the Stewards words. As if answering the dilemma as to what to do with Kitchenzilla Bosalt pulled on the wire attached to kitchenzilla and explained how they should go about this. It seemed like a good idea. Nodding in agreement the female Uchiha would look to Kitchenzilla to make sure it was ok with this. " If that's ok with you Kitchy. " With that decided it was time to meld with the earth. ... Wait...What? Grabbing both of them Bosalt did...well something. Kumiko felt weighed down, as if gaining weight. Not only that but her vision felt pixaly, like crystals. Eventually her sight was returned to normal. " What just happened? I feel different. "

words: 322
[ MFT ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back