Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Decision Making [ Open Class ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It has been a while since you taught a class, Hayata-sama." The man said as he stacked several cards on his desk. The man held a sense of curiosity as pensively waiting for the Raikage's response. "Indeed, I do miss teaching at Aurora Eruditio. It feels like it was only yesterday when I held a piece of chalk on my hand." Shin responded with his hand pressed against his chin. "But I feel you are more interested in the way, no?"

The man looked back to the desk as he picked up a piece of parchment. "The study does not seem any different than any of the sensei's have given. What exactly is your goal to teach?" The man said as eyes glanced back at Shin.

"Yes, that is quite true on the surface, I am more interested in the reaction that the participants will bring than the actual response." Shin responded.

The man nodded as he grasped a dry quill pen from the corner of the desk. "It was not necessary for you to come here for an approval, you are the raikage after all. Frankly, I am surprised you even came here without any guards." He continued as he dipped the pin in a small cup. The pen was immediately drenched in a dark black liquid dripping like heavy oil.

"Yes, it was not something I do everyday. I do have my reasons." Shin responded. His face stern as if his mind was elsewhere, perhaps recapitulating his reasons.

"Here you are. I do hope the classroom does not get crowded." The man said with a grin as he presented Shin with the signed document. "Thank you, Takumi-sensei." Shin said as he received it and stood from his seat. "The doors are open to everyone, if you have time I would like to see you there." Shin said.

"We will have to see, I am so swamped with all these papers." The man chuckled as he pointed toward the mounds of papers on a small table nearby.

"At least you do not have to do the work of a Raikage." Shin said with a grin and said his farewells as he departed.

The conversation between one of the head sensei's of Aurora Eruditio, Takumi, and Hayata Shin was several days ago. Today was the planned day and Shin was yet to be found. The class was sanctioned to be held in the grand auditorium on the third floor. The same auditorium where most academy students graduated. It held nearly hundreds of seat laid out in benches ascending and descending. The large podium that usually stood perched at the bottom was effaced leaving a naked empty space. The hallway toward the entrance was silent even the guards who stood by the door.

Rules said:
  • This thread is open to all and will count for players who require a mission/class
  • This thread will be open until Friday, Oct 26 12:00am GMT
  • Shin is not presently in the classroom but will enter after a few have entered the thread. Use this time to rp with other players.
  • Send me feedback in Village Discussion
  • Have Fun

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I posted as Shindou a 29 year old Jounin. This is because they are allowing me to use my old character. My name will be changed soon.

The sky was full of Clouds and a white sheet of fresh snow covered the floor. Shindou was finally going to step out of his father's home that was hidden far into the Ancient Forests. Not many dared to venture in that deep and less was even willing to live within such a grim environment. Shindou is of royal blood and he left the village because he once wanted to destroy it. His heart was being controlled by a demon that he once processed and couldn't control it. After being left in isolation for about a year or two he was ready to see the world again.

Shindou walked to the door and opened it slowly, the hinges creaked leaving door wide enough for him to get out. Before anyone can blink he bolted out the door heading to the village not know what he will do when he gets there. The village grows as he gets closer and his heart starts to race. He wanted to know what has happened while he was gone and wanted to know if he can become a shinobi again. As Shindou walked through the village he noticed a sign inviting people to a class hosted by the Raikage Hayate Shin. The class maybe interesting since everyone was invited and he will go check things out.

The son of Takao walked into the auditorium only to find out no one was in there not even the Raikage. Shindou walked to the front row and sat closest to the stage.

Sagara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day was cloudy and chilly, but as if he were oblivious, a simple smile could be seen on Sagara's face. His long, black trench coat helped him from being frozen solid from all the wind gust. His lack of insulation made him somewhat prone to cold climate Kumogakure had during the kind of season. Snow melted as his feet landed on it, giving a funny, if not odd, feeling following each of his steps. Back then in Uesugi Village, the climate was always warm year-round. Well of course he ever heard about snow, the white lump of frozen water that naturally formed as a result of over-condensation of cloud because of cold weather, but to experience it now, who would have guessed?

Feeling so far away from the home, he chose not to think too much about anything, and continued his way to the classroom, which where he supposed to start his first class since he arrived at Kumogakure. It's about time; one more day without anything to do and he would surely be dead. That's if boredom could kill. But honestly, he never knew what would one do when attending a class.

On the second floor, he took the stairs to reach the Grand Auditorium, where he supposed to have his first class as an academy student. His maroon jeans he was wearing was not bad, but not the kind of suit you would jump into for something pretty formal such as classes. And he realized that a tad too late. Or, maybe it's just only him being too tense. He was snapped into real world when he finally saw the Grand Auditorium entrance. Few steps later, he's already inside.

The Grand Auditorium was big with many seats available. He never thought a classroom would be that big, but he saw it coming. It's GRAND Auditorium after all. Looking around he only spotted a kid of his age, probably attending for the class as well. He approached to the first row where he was sitting, alone. Taking a few chairs of distance, Sagara sat down and made himself comfortable after a chilly walk outside.

Then Sagara peeked at the young boy.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman found herself in a large auditorium, as she sat slouched in her seat towards the center. To think it had been years since she had graduated from the academy; it seemed like decades had passed. Gin felt old, far older then she actually was; overcome with a splitting headache that never seemed to go away. Where had this class been four of five years ago? She certainly hadn’t made many good decisions in her life; in fact she had ruined it. Ragged and worn, she could feel her clothes hang off her body. She swiveled her head to both sides to glare around the room with steelish grey eyes, looking at nothing in particular and completely avoiding eye contact with the other two in the room.

’Why on earth am I wasting my time here?’

It was obvious she didn’t want to be here. Looking over to her right, she sighed and looked to see an ethereal image of her father. Yes, she had always had a strange relationship with the man. The grinning figure looked so real… so present. And in a sense, it was. Even the stubble on his chin and cheeks looked real enough to scratch and tickle her skin. She remembered those hugs they had shared and she smiled some, her face softening slightly. That’s right… he had wanted her to come here. He had led her here.

”You always know best…” The words came out rather loud and carried throughout the room, but Gin didn’t much mind. These apparitions were as real to her as any other living person would be. If she didn’t have respect for the living, she at least had some for the dead.

”As long as you know that..” And as he always had, he stood over her, bending down to kiss the top of her head. He gave her another mischievous grin, before slowly fading off into nothingness as the next person walked in.

So annoying.

In her heart, what was left of her heart, she knew he hated to see her like this. She hadn’t always been a male-kind hating anorexic twig after all. He didn’t always tell her what she wanted to hear but like any other father, even after death, he always told her what she needed to hear.

Okane Akihiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Credentials:

"YAHOO!" reverberated across the classroom as the boy entered. Ignoring all the other students as his eyes blazed gloriously. With the lack of recent missions worthy of his time, he had taken a small job to observe a class in the Eruditio. As he placed his foot upon the top of a chair, taking a very brazen pose. He pointed at the ceiling and then exclaimed. "Heh! The number one roaring gun has arrived! Akihiro the Great One! YEAAA!" He pointed at each one of the students in turn as he shouted, spittle and the like covering whatever was directly in front of him. "You are all below me! I am the assassin of the night, the slayer of the overlords, and the decimate-er of the shoguns! Give me your full attention as I demonstrate exactly what it means to be a shinobi! Hehehehe..." As the grandeur died down from his spectacular entrance. He took a seat in the desk. A ridiculous grin decorating his face. A headband with the "cloud" forged upon it rest on his forehead. A sign of his loyalty to his Raikage and the people of Kumogakure. Hayata Shin was expected to teach this here class, what an honor that would be to be in the same room with him. He loudly chuckled a guttural chuckle. Sounding very childish as a "Heeheehee!" came from him.

He looked towards the girl who was sitting nearby, he thumbed his noise at her as he said. "Well boo! Don't you look all crabby and boring over there! Didn't you hear?! Raikage-sama himself is supposed to come on down here and teach this class for us! Do you not understand what a great honor that is! Why, his legends outdo even my OWN!" He was shouting again, and finished his sentence with his right thumb pointed against his chest. If Akihiro was anything, he was a true knucklehead. So oblivious to the fact that he wasn't exactly the most clever of fools. But he was the most foolish of the clever. The Okane clan wasn't the premier assassin's clan for nothing. "Calm down Akihiro, don't let them exploit too many weaknesses, it would make the target to easy. Step one complete, analyze the targets and deceive them into your whims." He thought to himself. As he thought to himself, he turned towards the youngest boy in the class. Although the two of the boys appeared quite young. He tut-tutted to himself and then said, "You two, I like you two. What are you little babes called?" He chuckled again, taking a glance towards the door.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo roamed the academy, looking for a class to take. He had never been interested in being a shinobi. He was only here because his parents were forcing him to look after his less than reliable sister. He played with the hair clips that were holding his bangs back. They were one of the many reasons people always thought he was a girl. However, Tomo had given up on looking manly long ago. His panda hood bounced slightly as he walked; the tail of his long tunic swayed behind him.

A poster to his left caught his eye and he stopped to investigate. Apparently, the Raikage himself was going to be holding a class. It would be held in a large auditorium which pleased Tomo. He had a tendency to zone out when in class. He was more interested in math than in fighting. Figuring a giant auditorium filled with people would make it easier to avoid notice, he decided on this class. As he made his way to the classroom, he thought of his sister. She had recently passed her Genin exam, which was good since she hated classes. However, Tomo had not been so eager to graduate from the Academy. He had book smarts and great common sense, but fighting wasn’t really his thing.

Tomo made it to the doors of the auditorium and found a boy a little older than him yelling into the classroom. I’m the best…blah blah blah. This guy reminded him too much of his sister. Tomo would be sure to sit far from him. After ‘Akihiro the Great One’ finally walked fully into the room, Tomo moved towards the doors and waited. This guy is sure to be talking up a storm. I’ll wait until he quiets down. After a few minutes, Tomo entered the room. He looked around to find only four people. So much for blending into the crowd. Tomo surveyed the possible seating options. There were two guys near the front. Tomo decided that wasn’t the best place to sit. Not only did he not want to be obviously in the class, but he also was intimidated by males. Guys had a tendency of flirting with Tomo, only to become enraged when they found out he was a boy. As for the loud one, Tomo definitely wasn’t sitting near him.

Tomo’s eyes fell to the lone female in the room. She didn’t seem all too friendly, but he felt more comfortable around women. He climbed the stairs and diagonally sat behind the woman. He would have sat right behind her as a way to cover himself, but she wasn’t very good cover slouched in her chair the way she was. Tomo fiddled with his hair clips again. When they were back in place, he rested his head on his hand and proceeded to mumble calculations in his effeminate voice. Tomo wasn’t shy necessarily, but the woman didn’t seem in a talking mood, and he much preferred zoning out to socializing. "With the way Tama eats…but she will be making money soon…with the expense of toilet paper nowadays…"

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako hummed a small tune as she walked down the halls of the academy. She had just finished writing a letter to her mother telling her about her acceptance into Aurora Eruditio. Right when she was about to head home, she overheard some people talking about a new class the Raikage was teaching. When she finally found the sign, she was excited to know that she could still join the class, so she headed for the Grand Auditorium.

Just as she turned the corner into the hall that held the entrance for the class, she saw what looked to be panda ears slip inside the doors to the auditorium. What the…? What WAS that? She approached the doors with caution to see what kind of random animal just snuck into the Grand Auditorium. What kind of animals are even IN Kumogakure? Kahako thought as she slowly opened the door and poked her head into the room. The things she was learning about her mother’s village! Kahako would never understand why her mother left this village, or why she decided she didn't want to be a ninja.

She immediately relaxed as she saw that the source of the ears was just an attachment to an outfit a small girl was wearing. As the girl headed to sit near the only other girl in class, Kahako’s gaze wandered to the other individuals of the class.

The girl already in her seat looked like she wanted nothing to do with the world. I wonder if she has an interesting past. She thought as she moved her gaze to the three boys sitting together. One of the boys had a headband already, denoting his ninja status, and looked like he was trying to start up a conversation with the two other boys in the room. She was slightly annoyed with the split in class between the boys and girls. “I wonder if there is a magical force field in every room where guys sit on one side and girls sit on the other, and I just happen to never see it.” She said out loud to the few people in the auditorium as she took the seat on the opposite side of the boy in the headband, yet closer to the two girls in the room.

When she sat down she folded her arms over her head in a lounging position and looked to the girls in the room. She chose this spot for a reason. She figured if there was ever something bad to happen, she wanted to be nearest the person who looked to have the most experience, but she still wanted to try to make friends with the girls in the room. “I feel like introductions are in order.” She said as she looked to the two girls with a small smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. She hoped they would move closer, but she wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. It was worth a shot though. Safety was in the numbers after all. At least, that was what her father always tried to push into her head before they stopped talking to each other.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Godrot you, Shin, who do you think you are? Great Teacher Onichuka? The Raikage of Kumogakure no Sato does not simply wander into public school in the ghetto and turn thugs into math professors. At least send Deta if you want to act out an uplifting school drama...” grumbled Masao to himself, shaking his head with barely-disguised rage as he read over Shin’s lesson plan and application for a class space at the Academy. It was not that his old friend Hayata Shin was incapable of teaching – in fact, Shin had been the former headmaster of the Academy during his years as Main Branch Sennin – but that now that he was Raikage, the stakes were vastly different.

The popular conception of a shinobi academy held by those not in the know was of some sort of mystical wooden dojo adorned with floating magical swords and containing orderly, disciplined students sitting obediently in perfect rows, backs stiff, while their mysterious but kind-hearted sensei imparted the knowledge of the ages at the front. The reality was that shinobi academy students and genin were for the most part volatile delinquent punks with military-grade weaponry stuffed in their sagging cargo pants and made even more dangerous by the fact that their chakra systems were immature (and thus unpredictable) and often soured on heavy amounts of liquor. Really, they were perhaps most truly dangerous shinobi in Cloud, and the building they were contained in was usually about two strips of duct tape away from collapsing onto their assembled, delinquent heads. Masao would know – after all, he had once been a student himself.

Basically, by teaching a class, Shin was incurring a relative risk of about ten to fifteen times the normal shinobi’s in terms of death, dismemberment, or permanent mindbreak, which would have been fine had he stayed the Main Branch Sennin (Main Branch academy teachers were considered uninsurable when it came to life, health, dental, or earthquake coverage), but now that he was the Raikage, it was most definitely NOT fine. All it took was for one punk to muzzlesweep Shin’s face with a sticky, candy-residue-covered finger on the trigger of a pistol crossbolter, and the walls of the Academy would be splattered with Raikage cherry pie and Kumo would have to ask that literal …motherfucker Souseiki to actually do something more productive than sit in his office all day drinking cheap hooch. The horror of such a thing coming to pass made our Vice Commander regurgitate slightly in his own mouth.

“The things I do for this village...” muttered Masao as he trudged his way to the academy. Where the hell were the Kagetenshi?! They were the Raikage’s honor guard! Why were none of them here?! “Yama, you ass, you’re going to pay for this negligence,” he muttered aloud to the absentee Taichou. Sighting the door guards, he gave them each a firm *whack* on the forehead with the blade of his palm.

“Where are the weapons you’re supposed to be confiscating from the students?! Why do I not see a gigantic pile of swords, knives, arbalests, and demon summoning scrolls next to you? Where is the tactical nuclear device that I KNOW one of these kids brought with him to school today?!” he growled, causing the guards to cringe, before sucking his his breath and storming past them. Disgusted and in need of alcohol, he slumped into a nearby chair, massaging his temples. At the very least, Shin had not shown up yet. Maybe the man had enjoyed a moment of lucidity and decided to defer the lesson. Yes, that would be great…and way too optimistic – after all, this was Hayata Shin he was thinking about

"YAHOO!" suddenly stirred him out of his brief moment of peace. Like a godrotting train wreck on a miniature scale, a new arrival burst in, striking a pose like some sort of cheesed-up supervillain megalomaniac about to have explosive verbal diarrhea. And of course, here it came: "Heh! The number one roaring gun has arrived! Akihiro the Great One! YEAAA! You are all below me! I am the assassin of the night, the slayer of the overlords, and the decimate-er of the shoguns! Give me your full attention as I demonstrate exactly what it means to be a shinobi! Hehehehe..."

Logically, of course, no one would actually come to assassinate a Raikage like that. Then again, given that Sude Sairasu had become Sennin in the past, any idiocy was possible these days. The rational thing to do would have been to ignore the genin and let his display end with an awkward silence from the girls that would serve as the harbinger of yet another twenty years before he lost his virginity. But our subject was not in a rational mood today.

Rising to his feet, Takaki Masao, Vice Commander of the ANBU, Hero of the Demon Invasion of Cloud, the Liberation of Kagoshima, and the Annexation of Port Cirrus, Instigator of the October Plot, Executioner of Sude Sairasu, and Veteran of hundreds if not thousands of deadly engagements with over a thousand men perished under his blade... stood up and kicked his chair over as he lunged toward the genin with the force of a thousand angry Shinbatsu fanatics, grabbing the kid by the collar and slamming him to the floor. Jamming the kid on the floor with his knee, he deliberately reached into the folds of his suit jacket and pulled out an ornately-engraved, pearl-handled pistol crossbolter and leveled it at the genin’s head. Along the slide of the weapon, the genin would be able to read the ancient Kumogakurean text: And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.

"ALL HAIL KUMOGAKURE!!!” he roared. “What was that about assassination?! About killing the Shogun?! You don’t look like the Fifth Raikage to me!”

Out of the corner of his eye, he spied one of his operatives, Gin. With his other hand, he pointed at her.

“You! Cuff him! And take off his pants! Let’s see your hyper-weapon, killer!”
Sorry, I had too much fun with this. I'm only basing my actions on the gap that a genin and an ANBU Captain S-rank would have. Obviously, this trying to be a funny post, not gloating over power level.

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moro stepped inside the Aurora Eruditio for the first time in over a decade, ANBU cloak swirling around him as he let in the howling wind. The remainder of the clinging snow on his boots sloughed off with two quick, gentle taps. The heat inside the Academy had culture shocked the densely packed ice ground between the grooves in the bottom of his footwear, almost instantly, into slush. Even the front hallway with its same, over-stained and varnished wood flooring had waves of nostalgia crashing against the iron curtain of his psyche. He steadily made his way to the third floor with measured strides. No wasted movement, even here. He could hear yelling from inside the auditorium where he, finally, expected to meet the man he had pledged his life to, albeit indirectly. The yelling didn’t startle Moro, or even set off any alarm bells in his head. His stride and demeanor remained unchanged. This wasn’t simple apathy, the very thought was laughable. The truth of the matter was that at any moment, it would take the ANBU corporal a fraction of a second to veer into liquid violence and respond to any threat.

He waltzed into the auditorium and panned his gaze over the others gathered. His vision snapped forward, fixated only on moving to his chosen seat in the very back of the room. “Nice hat kid.” He said to a small boy, (or girl, he wasn’t sure which to be honest,) with only the slightest hint of a waver in his voice. Once he was seated only then did he let himself break out into a cold sweat. She was here. She looked entirely different, and not in a good way. Her once delicately proportioned, toned body had atrophied, leaving only a skinny shell, not even an iota of her former deadly grace remained, replaced with slumped shoulders. Her flawless skin, which had been the topic of many a rant among their male peers in the Mess Hall of the Sileo, was now ashen. Her vision seemed clouded and dull, and her hair was brittle and frail. For some reason that struck Moro the most. Raiden above, she looks how I feel. They used to spend summer afternoons together with her huddled in his arms, both staring up at the Kumogakure sky as he absentmindedly ran his fingers through her dirty blonde hair. They could only do this in secret, of course, fraternizing of any sort was equated with High Treason among the ANBU, punishable by death. To take their relationship any further would have unquestionably been signing their own death warrants. That hadn’t stopped her from…indulging, however…not with Moro. Even staring at her back simultaneously filled him with a bitter disgust and a forlorn longing. No matter, he would tolerate her presence for the time being, he was here to meet the Raikage.
Snapping out of his spell, he donned a warm smile, hoping to take his mind off of Gin by ignoring her altogether and hopefully make some new friends before the Kage arrived. The rest of them looked to all be students or genin, but that didn’t make him feel old. Gathered here was the future.
A young student was the first to speak since he had entered the room, he chuckled genuinely, “Well look at this mover and shaker, putting the boys to shame. Name’s Tagiushi Moro. Nice to meetcha. You are?” He said with a grin, which instantly grew wider due to a threat of depantsing.

"Raiden above Mordgeld, you haven't changed! How the hell are you? My hangover was almost gone before you started screaming...Take it easy on the kid will ya?"<i></i> Poor kid, fresh genin too by the looks of it.<i></i> This was probably only the beginning for him, and most likely the end of his social life, once the girls saw what WMD he was 'packing'.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
What bothersome... Yomoko-sama telling me to go to this class. I already make my own decisions. I'm a Jounin afterall. I don't need this class. Bah... I don't understand you sometimes Yomoko-sama... I'd much rather be training with Kein-sama. The Haku Jounin thought to himself while walking to the classroom where the Raikage was to speak. He opened the door and low and behold, one of the students was being noisy as ever. He shook his head at the student. Kids these days...I swear... Shino walked right passed the kid, ignoring him completely with his obnoxious behavior. He moved through the chairs. His black kimono flowing in the slight breeze that came from the outside window. He remembered this room from a decade ago. His graduation, like many others, was held in this very room. The memories of back when being a genin was fun. Now, a full fledged jounin, the world seemed so much different. He couldn't even remember any of his classmates' names from back then. It was terrible on how much some things had changed yet wonderful on how little things still havent. He looked back down at the obnoxious genin and remembered there being a few in his own class that were just like him.

Shino sat himself off on the left side of the room about mid way up. He was along in the side of the room but he didn't care. His two tattoos on his face could easily be seen and his katana was at his waist as always. One of the tattoos meant respect, the other meant Ice. Together, to him, they meant Respect the Ice. His black hair was spikey as always as they awaited the arrival of the Raikage. In all honesty, if Shino were to become the next Raikage, he would have to learn everything he could from the previous one. Maybe Yomoko-sensei isn't as dumb as I thought. The Jeada sat there in silence waiting for things to start. Well that was until Masao, The ANBU Captain under Rin-sama decided to go superman on a kid. Shino didn't get up at all. Instead he merely spoke Masao-san. Leave the genin alone and stop embaressing yourself as well as Rin-taichou. I bet she'd love to see her Captain acting like a loose canon on just a little genin. In fact, Masao-sama, Why don't you come on over here. We can have some fun before the Raikage gets here. Oh yeah, Shino was an ANBU too, but he didn't publicize that fact. He kept that in the dark so no one would know for sure. He hated when strong people messed with the weaker ones. Everyone in the room knew that the kid wouldn't be able to assassinate anyone here besides possibly a little fly. As always, Masao was out of control, no matter on how many titles the man held. Take on the ANBU Vice Commander right here in front of everyone? probably not a smart move but it might make Masao realize how far he may have gone this time. The Vice Commander annoyed him on occasions. They had never been properly introduced but that didn't matter. Masao may not know whom he was, but Shino knew exactly who Masao was. Shino sat there looking at masao with a rasied eyebrow seeing what the man would do. All fun until someone gets hurt.... then its hilarious.

Inuzuka Katsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a cold, snowy day in Kumogakure. The chilling sting of the air wasn’t unusual to the small 8-year-old boy, but it was definitely not something he preferred. Even with his coat on, the young Inuzuka could not fight off the shiver that overtook him. He was but a child after all.

The crunch of the snow under his shoes was something that he was fond of, not to mention the smell of the air was crisp and clean. He couldn’t hate the cold seasons, if anything he could be annoyed by the chill.

Something distracted him though. A sign had been posted about the Raikage teaching a class, a chance that many young shinobi should jump at, and Katsuo would have done so too had he not already been told by his parents. His mom, Inuzuka Senka, specifically gave him a long speech about how it would be beneficial for him to go to the class and learn, especially since he was a student at the Academy. She was also muttering something about him having to be in favor with the higher ups of Kumogakure, and she also mentioned something about past faults but Katsuo was easily distracted by her ninken to listen any further.

So here he was at the doors of the Aurora Eruditio, cold and sniffling but eager to learn the shinobi skills that the Raikage himself wanted to teach. The doors creaked open as he gave a shove with both hands, but he could barely hear them, nor could he feel the heat that radiated through the structure. His mind was going in circles about the idea of learning skills and showing them to his parents while proudly proclaiming that he was on the fast track to being the next Alpha.

Katsuo’s pace quickened as he hurried towards the Grand Auditorium. Taking the stairs two at a time, slipping quite frequently, he was able to make it to the room with a little bit of scrapes and bruises.

The small Inuzuka’s ears seemed to perk as he heard yelling in the hall that was followed by a thud and more yelling, but from a different and much older person. Perhaps the training already started? Katsuo was startled by the thought and rushed in quickly, ignoring the guards and trying not to bump into the much larger man ahead of him.
Curiosity easily got the better of Katsuo, as he ignored the seats away from the scene and went straight to it. You could say he inherited his father’s stupidity, Katsuo would say that he inherited the bravery. It appeared that the lessons hadn’t started, much to Katsuo’s dismay, but he was still interested in why the older man was pointing a weapon at a genin.

’Scuse me!” Katsuo yelled.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gin scowled at the commotion surrounding her. Maybe she should have started making good decisions and avoid this crowd of looneys in the first place. Her head was absolutely pounding now as more people walked in, and she couldn't help but slump further into her chair. There was a time, the twenty-three year old wouldn’t have minded a room full of children; the inquiring minds of the next village kunoichi and shinobi needed special care. And these ANBU in the auditorium surely weren't cut out for that care. First Masao walked in and from the start; Gin expected nothing less than what exactly played out. And when you were given a command by your Commanding Officer, you at least muse him in his game. And for the way this Jaeda kid strolled in and acted like he did? She didn't care how well familiarized you were with any of the Commanding Officers, you don't just outright tell them to stop embarrassing themselves. You join in on the fun.

As she rose from her seat, she immediately wanted to sink back down and find some escape.

’Raiden above, why him?’

As she was getting up from her seat, she recognized an all to haunting and familiar voice from behind her. It wasn’t addressing her, but it made her heart drop. She was here first! He couldn’t just come waltzing in here, with the audacity to stick around after all those years she had done all she could to avoid him. This situation screamed ‘bad news’. But as quickly as she had broken down, she built herself back up. ’I’m not going to stress myself over someone who doesn’t know how to treat a woman.’ Nobody deserved the treatment she had been given the day of the last rendezvous, no matter what bad things she had done.

Her eyes instantly perked up in that moment and she donned a cocky smirk, strutting over to fill the gap between she and the genin. "Funny how things work out, huh kid?" She winked, and grabbed both hands, bringing them together and holding tight with her right hand. Even for being as small as she was, she was still quite strong. Reaching into her pocket with the other hand, she grabbed a hair tie and wrapped it around the boys wrists. Her next course of action was to vaguely pat down the boys pockets. Even she wasn't so insensitive to emasculate a mere child. He wasn't even through puberty. "We're all good sir, just a candy bar." With a snap, she broke the hair tie and it fell to the floor, releasing Akihiro of his 'binds'. "There ya go, another event to add to your book of notable events. Don't forget to paint a pretty picture of me when you tell your story, kay?"

Next walked in a young Inuzuka, who brazenly addressed the ANBU; they were cute when they were small, she supposed, like any dog. "Man, you're a feisty one, huh?"

No matter, she turned to take a seat, giving Moro a death glare before turning around. She did not appreciate his presence, and she was not about to make her own scarce just because he was here. Her eyes instantly lost all their muster as they were hidden from him now; seeing his face and hearing his voice after all this time was one of the most bittersweet moments she had ever endured. Nausea quickly set in, it made her physically ill to have the evidence of her mistakes and what she could have had right smack dab behind her.

[ooc: Hope you all don't mind me breaking in and posting. Kind of hard to have order with so many people and I wanted to respond before Shin walked in. :p He did say we could rp amongst ourselves before he got here after all, so neh. *shrugs*]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As always, where there was one agent of the Kumogakure Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai, there were always many others already present, biding their time to join celebrations of violence. That was one of the things that distinguished Santaru’s band of degenerates and sociopaths from Isaki’s or Fujinami’s. Not only the emaciated husk that was Hoshiko, but also the sleazy charmer Tagiushi, as well as the apparently rebellious punk Jaeda, who now dared to defy his will. And Rin was thinking of promoting this one to buntaichou? Yomoko would need to give this one a thrashing later – but in private.

“You’ve got a lot of gall, Jaeda, to address me by my first name, as well as the Regent Commander by hers,” he purred dangerously through a malicious grin, still grinding the muzzle of his crossbolter firmly against the smoothly youthful, unwrinkled forehead of the genin. “And as for you, Tagiushi, the Raikage’s safety takes priority over the life of this slippery little eel, as well as yours and mine. Don’t ever forget that.” Slowly, he eased the pressure on the genin’s head as he withdrew the weapon and slipped it back in the holster under his jacket.

“Well, Killer, you certainly owe your two onii-chan some big sloppy blowjobs for bailing you out this time,” he said to the genin as Gin started her frisking. Fortunately for everyone, she refrained from de-pantsing him.

"We're all good sir, just a candy bar."

“Thank you, Hoshiko. Seems you’re the only one with the discipline to follow an order these days,” he sighed, ignoring the undoubtedly aghast stares of the other children in the room. Panda-head, Schoolgirl, Trenchcoat, and Puppy-Traitor-Spawn were probably debating between wishing for a fight between all of the ANBU in the room and running the hell out of the auditorium as fast as their little feet could take them. Frankly, he would have preferred they all leave, but Hayata Shin would have been disappointed.

“As much as I’d like to ‘have fun’ with you, Jaeda, I am needed elsewhere. There are now enough of us here to take a few bullets for the Raikage each. So I will trust you to do your jobs and die for Hayata-sama when he inevitably gets in trouble.”

He shot a sidelong glance at Moro and Gin before he left. No words were needed to express what he had to say. You HAVE to do something about her...

[Topic Left]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since she was expecting a response from the girls, she was mildly surprised by the voice that floated from behind her. “Well look at this mover and shaker, putting the boys to shame. Name’s Tagiushi Moro. Nice to meetcha. You are?” She looked up to see a man cloaked with an ANBU coat. She smiled, and was about to answer him before what could only be described as chaos erupted next to her.

It is in these moments Kahako prided herself on her poker face when it came to surprises, but in this instance it was more like poker body. While most people would fly away from a larger body making an attack for the person sitting next to you, Kahako just turned her head and stared at the ANBU who threatened to strip her poor classmate. The gun pointed at her fellow classmate’s head made her quickly realized that it wasn’t a threat, it was a promise. Time to get way from the man with the weapon and temper before I get caught up in this mess.

As the ANBU holding the crossbolter responded to ANBU in the back, Kahako quietly stood up from her original seat the same time the thin girl stood to follow what seemed to be her commander’s orders, and walked to sit beside the ANBU in the back. Her heart was still slowing down from the sudden mini marathon it attempted when she heard the ANBU commander give his final warning to the boy she was sitting next to. “Well, Killer, you certainly owe your two onii-chan some big sloppy blowjobs for bailing you out this time.” What did he even DO to deserve the wrath of a higher up and how can I avoid it? She cracked a smirk at the comment.

When she finally took the chair next to the ANBU who just received a rebuttal, she turned to smile at him, the near heart attack she just experienced finally leaving her face. “Higa Kahako, sir. I don’t mind if you call me by my first name though. It's nice to meet you too. Though I must admit, I wonder why an ANBU would need a class like this. Don’t you agree, panda girl?” Kahako was glad to be in this class. She really needed to reconsider her evaluation of who is ‘safe’ in a room.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Off in the distance, at least in his mind, he heard someone mention his hat. Tomo followed the voice to find a man sitting behind him. Tomo gave a slight nod with a smile. It was girly, yes, but he still loved his performance outfit. His mother had lovingly picked it out specifically for him and his sister, so he liked to wear it regardless of what people thought. He heard a voice in front of him mention introductions and turned his gaze to a brunette in the front. She must have entered after him since he hadn’t seen her before. She was cute. Tomo liked her expression. He spent so much time with his sister that he had come to hate the cocky smirk that always seemed to be plastered on her face. Tomo flinched slightly when the man behind him spoke. The man introduced himself as Tagiushi Moro. Tomo stored the name away for when he might need it.

Tomo opened his mouth to respond when a man Tomo hadn’t noticed earlier barreled into the loud-mouthed genin. His expression was blank, except for the glimmer in his eyes. He didn’t like fighting himself, but he couldn’t deny his excitement at watching an experienced man take someone down. The fact that this someone was a cocky showoff made it all the sweeter. Now if only he would take my sister down a notch. Tomo watched at the scrawny woman in front of him descended the stairs onto the main floor. She started patting the boy down. Normally this kind of situation would freak a kid out. However, this twelve year old wasn’t too worried. He was never interested in assassination, or being a shinobi in general, so he couldn’t imagine himself being in such a situation. Now Tama…he could see this happening.

In the end, this display of power and control ended in no death. Tomo wasn’t sure if this was supposed to be an example of what happens to cocky, undisciplined children, or if this had just been the result of a short-tempered man being placed in a room with a cheeky genin. Either way, the man claimed he was busy and started to head out the door. He also mentioned that there were ‘enough of us here to take a few bullets for the Raikage each.’ Tomo didn’t know if he was talking to the “adults” or if he meant everyone in the room. Tomo couldn’t imagine taking bullets for the Raikage. It wasn’t that he was disloyal. He just wasn’t one to heroically jump head-first into danger.

With that incident out of the way, maybe he could finish his calculations. When he was about to start up again, he heard the brunette from earlier introduce herself to the man behind him. She seemed curious as to why ANBU would attend a class. She then turned her focus onto him. “Don’t you agree panda girl?” Tomo turned to stare blankly at the girl. She can’t tell? But usually girls are more perceptive. Oh well, not like it really matters. Tomo furrowed a brow as he contemplated his answer. “Just because you graduate doesn’t mean you know everything, or that you stop learning. Not to mention that it is the Raikage. Maybe they are just here to guard him like the one man that just left?” Tomo adjusted his hood. “And I’m not panda girl. I’m Mochizuki Tomo, future manager of the Mochizuki Troupe. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Tomo gave a slight bow of his head. He had said his introduction a bit louder so that the front row people could hear him. He hated the spotlight, but he felt it would be rude not to include them in some way.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was late which was strange from a man who so vigilante with his studies in the years past. Shin could hear the vociferous noise booming from the halls trumpets in a grand ball. It was getting rather restless which gratified Shin. He could not help but smile as he walked down those illuminated halls. A black hooded figure figure walked by him venturing carefully making sure everything around the area was alright.

"Do you feel this is wise to teach at this time, father." The figure said.

"Logically, there is a possibility that something will go wrong by I have calculated such an incident to be rather low. I just hope that the efforts that I make will significant impact the events that will transpire." Shin said his voice diminishing as he they got closer to the entrance.

"As you have said, history repeats itself." The figure replied.

Shin sighed. "Of course." His statement was not wrong but Shin feared that these incidents: the attack against Port Cirrus and the conspiracy of Gin. Why was this all happening?

Shin finally reached his destination and the figure that was beside him had vanished like the shadows vanishing at the sight of light. "Raikage-sama." The guard said in unison as they venerated themselves toward Shin "At ease." Shin said nodded his head. "I appreciate the work, I hope the wait was no trouble." Shin said with a soft smile hidden beneath the covers of his elevated collar.

He pushed the doors open and glare of light brushed over Shin like the summer sunrise illuminating his presence. The auditorium was nearly packed with many bodies accompanied by the rustling of feet as more people entered. Shin was wearing his normal attire: a large white and black cloak that would suited someone of his status, the trims were decorated in intricate cloud designs and the collar elevated covering up to the brim of his nose. His tinted glasses masked his gray illusive eyes as they scanned the scene. Eventually, he approached the center of the stage where he could see the entire auditorium in its full glory.

"Good afternoon everyone. I am glad that you could all make it." Shin said after clearing his throat. His voice boomed through stage quickening the attention of his audience.

"Before I begin I would like to make a statement. As some of you are aware the village is in a civil crisis. You may have heard that many have died in the explosion incident at Port Cirrus. You are shinobi or you will become one and as such you must remember that you have given up your will for the well-being of your country. You are no longer mere individuals but a single unit. As for me, I am neither you lord or your master, I am your leader here to serve you. Do not allow your personal desires cloud your purpose. Is that understood?"

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jeada watched as Masao said his few words and then said he was too busy to stay and have a little fun. Run along to your liquir, Takaki-dono. The jounin said under his breath. There was just something about Masao that Shino didn't like. He acted like he couldn't be touched and that was something that pissed him off. One of these days, he would challenge him to a dual and he would prove that even the great Takaki-san, can be touched by someone lower than him, and not in a pleasant way either. While in thought Shino seemed to have a visitor. A young girl whom had the courage to come and ask the jounin a question, no matter how small. He liked this child already. Not afraid to ask questions was a good thing. To question why something was happening. There was still hope for the future generations after all. A young boy also came over and joined in and said his name was Tomo while the girls name Kahako. Nice children they seemed in his mind. The Jounin smiled slightly at them both and responded " I'm Jeada Shino of the Jeada clan, Jounin of the village, the pleasure of meeting you both is certaintly mine. Tomo-san here spoke it well enough but allow me to say it in my own words as well. One never stops learning. Even the Raikage doesn't know everything. There will be a time when you think you are at your very best and then someone comes along and beats you to show you what you were lacking. There's always room for improvement, nothing in this world is perfect. He spoke kindly and politely.

Jeada looked to the door way as he felt someone of immense strength coming. If Jeada didn;t recongize the chakra immediately he would have prepared for an attack. No, however he knew this chakra. The Raikage was coming. He whispered to the two sitting near him "Here he comes." And one he said those words, the Raikage came through the door. Hs eyes watched him intently as the rest of his body took in the people around him. Making sure no hidden malicious intent was there hidden in the room somewhere.

He listened to the words that Shin had spoken to the class after getting everyones attention. They were one unit and he was no lord or master. Interesting choice of words. A leader here to serve them... how interesting indeed. Once completely finished with what he had to say Shino responded, whether he was the first one to respond or if he was unisin with others mattered not to him. Hai, Raikage-sama!

The class would now begin.

Okane Akihiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Credentials:

As the boy stood there, his eyes towards the ground. A sudden emotion filled him. Seething through his very core, he began to tremble. Before suddenly looking up, a bright smile on his face. "YAHOO! ONE OF THE HIGH UP ANBU'S ACTUALLY CONSIDERED ME A THREAT! I TOLD YOU ALL MY GREATNESS COULD NOT BE MATCHED! YAHOO!" He said again, before continuing to jump around like a banshee, completely ignoring everything else that went on to the point that the Raikage arrived. As he continued to dance around, there was a bright star glowing in his ego and ambitions. If one of the ANBU found him a threat to the Raikage-sama. Then what else would be ahead of him in the future? What an awesome thing to think about. He continued to dance around until suddenly he heard booming from the stage. "Before I begin I would like to make a statement. As some of you are aware the village is in a civil crisis. You may have heard that many have died in the explosion incident at Port Cirrus. You are shinobi or you will become one and as such you must remember that you have given up your will for the well-being of your country. You are no longer mere individuals but a single unit. As for me, I am neither you lord or your master, I am your leader here to serve you. Do not allow your personal desires cloud your purpose. Is that understood?"

Akihiro's first reaction was confusion, he hadn't heard about such an event. Sabotage or a freak accident? He wasn't sure what the cause had been but it was too bad that, that had to have gone down. But with his next reaction. He found himself shouting to the Raikage. "Don't you worry about it sir! We're the best shinobi that have ever been seen in the world, well I am anyways! I don't know about these other guys, but I for one promise you that no matter what! I'll protect you with my very life! After all, you're the only one above me! Hehehe..." He smiled large at the Raikage and gave him a thumbs-up sign before continuing to stand and listen for whatever happened next.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was the first appearance inside the village since Shindou sent himself into exile. When he was young he couldn't bare the thought of defeat and was humiliated because he was saved. Shindou's face was scarred and a little wrinkled with aging, it has been more then a decade since his return and he really wanted to see his little student all grown up. The man was freshly shaved and his beard and mustache was grayish/black. Shindou has been in many battles and was part of Marsh/Bear war, he didn't get seen and only fought within the shadows. Takao's second eldest son was able to help a great deal in the war and even defeated powerful enemy shinobi. Shindou can easily say he is one of the most powerful shinobi in the village but he isn't the type of guy to showboat or pick on kids like the man before.

A young, stubborn, loud mouth, big headed, and dim witted genin was just tackled by a man named Masao. He must be a high ranked ANBU because of his superiority over the others. The boy was as good as dead until a Jounin named Jaeda intervened. A normal Jounin would have never spoken up against someone on Masao's stature unless you work in the same unit. Shindou won't say anything to Jaeda or about him for that matter.

Jaeda, Masao maybe wrong but speaking up against him shouldn't be done. He was trying to teach the boy a lesson and you made him look weak.

You might not know me, so let me introduce myself. I am Kizoku Shindou.

Hayate Shin finally walked in and he was late. It didn't matter if he came a day late, he was early just because he is the Raikage. Shin looked better then he did after he came back from Sand. He arms were broken at the time because of what he endured by the hands of Sand shinobi.

Raikage-Sama its been a long time hasn't it.

OOC: Editted in order the change his appearance. Shindou is an adult around his late 50s.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jeada Shino. Tomo gave a lit smile. This guy seemed like the most relatable young man he’d met before. He was kind but had an air of seriousness when needed. Tomo was glad that Jeada-san agreed with him. Tomo heard behind him the celebration of Akihiro at being considered a threat by an ANBU. Tomo just shook his head. Idiot. That’s supposed to be a baaaad thing.

More people started to enter the auditorium, and soon it was packed. Thank goodness. Now I won’t have to worry about paying too much attention or being called out. Tomo relaxed in his chair a little and decided to face forward to wait for class to start. Finally the Raikage entered and class began. He began his lecture by reminding them that they were all a part of a whole. They were no longer individuals, which was still hard for Tomo to accept. He wasn’t keen on the idea of dying for the village, but maybe that would be something he’d come to understand when he was older.

The Raikage asked everyone if they understood. Many if not most of the people were more than happy to declare their understanding to the man on stage. One such person, of course, was the loud genin. Tomo felt bad about it, but he really hoped that the kid would give his life for the kage. Tomo heard Jeada-san give a simply yes. Tomo felt a little bad. He didn’t like to say yes when it wasn’t true, so he just continued to stare at the Raikage, waiting for him to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back