Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Deep Meditation [Contract Search]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Under this state he was able to maximize his abilities without suffering any drawback from utilizing every muscle in his body. The seals were beside him as he moved with urgency.
The sister and brother went back and forth while Hoshi listened, once they finished he'd give his answer.

"This time we will go deeper than before. I just hope this time I can make it down there without being a burden to you two!"

He would continue to trek into the waters, slightly ahead of the seals with their previous location in sight. Along with that evil light that attacked him last time. Hoshi would stay within range of the seals, of course still needing their help for guidance.

"Well, this is it! Definitely starting to feel the pressure now."

It didn't get any easier the deeper they traveled into the water, he could only hope there wasn't any surprises this time, although he felt more capable to fend for himself in this heightened state. Relentlessly the boy trekked into the deep sea, looking back at the seals every now and then. He wouldn't stop at their previous rest point but instead he would notice it if he could and continue deeper down into the waters, but worry began to fill his thoughts.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thankfully, it would not take Hoshi too long to make a decision that they would continue to head lower in the ocean and he would stay near the seals which was a wise decision for himself as they could intervene if need be. As they continued, they would go past the glowing lights from before and head into the darker and darker portions of the ocean until they reached the Abyssopelagic Zone where the temperature in the water was near freezing. The seals' pace had quickly slowed as the male spoke to Hoshi again: "Human, we are all going to die if we continue going down and further. Besides, we are near the entrance to our master's lair. But, it will be up to you to listen to me or not." His sister, on the other side, would also comment: "He's right that we will die if we continue, Hoshi. He is also right that her entrance is nearby. If you are ready, let's go."

He had to make another chance and rely on his guts. What would he choose? If both seals were agreeing, then maybe he should go with what they are saying since they had much more knowledge of the area than he did and they hadn't been on the same page for nearly the entire time since they met Hoshi. Then again, this could also be a trick to lure the boy into death or more destruction like the anglerfish had been before even though that was their master and not them; he didn't know that though. Little did he know that their master was nearby grinning from ear to ear at the excitement that was hopefully heading her way soon enough. She could not wait.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait, you shouldn't have been waiting on me -_-]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they trekked into the oceans depths he felt the pressure rise, and in all he felt himself slowing down as a result, the heavy waters above weighing him down. Still, the seals weren't too far behind him, it so appeared they reached their previous checkpoint. Still the trip would trek further into darkness.

As a result he felt the temperature of the waters getting colder. The deeper they journeyed the more he felt like a floating ice cube. He stopped because he couldn't see the seals in his peripherals anymore so he turned around to see that they had slowed, as he would too. Then the male seal would speak of the impending dangers, and that the entrance was near. Even the female seal would concur with the brother. Hoshi would nod.

"Okay, well I must the find the entrance. But down here, I am blind. I assume this entrance would be shiny? Or at least easy to spot, but it way too dark down here. And, with my chakra suppress I most likely won't be able to cast a strong enough voltaic flash."

Hoshi's head would sway left to right trying to search within the darkness, though his Byakugan was rendered almost useless with blurred chakra visions if any at all. He wondered if he should open the gate of view to enhance his vision even further. If the seals would stop trekking deeper into the ocean, Hoshi would too and await instructions or a sense of direction.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, it appeared that the dearest Hoshi was finally going to listen to the two seal siblings who had been at odds ends with each other. It was true that they were in the darker abysses of the ocean, but they were so close to the ruler of these two seals that the boy had best not give up right now. However, he was right that a light should've been showing where she was located especially down here where most of the creatures that lurked had special characteristics for them to see. But alas, there was no light so the seals were going to assist him this time since he had managed to get down to the entrance, but it would be difficult to find even for masterful seals like themselves.

This is why the seals would begin to speak with him again. The male, as he typically did by now, would begin the conversation with the boy. He would say the following: "One would think that it would be easy to see from down here, but it is a cave which is to your right. Follow us. Don't stall, you are close and we are taking you to her." His sister would follow up with this: "The entrance is simple. You enter and then swim up and you are at our master's lair. But, you still have to find her then though."

They wouldn't give the human a chance to respond as they began to swim towards the entrance and hoped that he would follow. If he did, he would notice that they would enter a cavern like was alluded to earlier and he would see light from above once inside. He had simply one choice in the matter and that was to go up and be prepared for whatever happened or head back out. This was his last opportunity to give up his quest to meet her if he chose to do so and the seals would tell him of this. They also would tell him that if he wished to continue, he would need to head up. If he did head up, he would notice that there was a door that was sealed and it was on land so he could finally get out of the water for once during his trial. Hopefully, he wouldn't be too impatient and try to break down the door or he would surely break his body in the process.

He had come a long way since the beginning of his journey and he was finally going to see the mastermind behind him being "mauled" by anglerfish and being knocked unconscious and dragged away. The question that had to be surfacing in the reader's and writers' minds was what would Hoshi do if he met the woman? Would he try to kill, befriend her, seduce her, or would he do something completely unorthodox like he was known to do. All of these questions would soon be answered, I am sure.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The seals explained that the cave was to their right, and they would need to enter and head up. The seals began to lead the way before Hoshi nodded and followed by closely. They soon entered the cave and the seals told him to go up. He paused for a slight moment before swimming upward.

He swam until he struck land and exited with a leap to ground once again with relief. He saw a door and from there the boy began to walk towards it. He looked around this new area would absorb anything in view but he would wait and check anything out for sudden surprises.

After deciding the coast was clear, Hoshi gave another sigh of relief. He walked up to the door and pushed against it to find heavy resistance. It was a strong door indeed and even harder push would second that. He backed up and examined the door once more.

"Ahh man. This door won't budge."

He would wait for further instructions from the seals or maybe even look to find their master if she was in view or revealing herself in some way.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So he had made it this far and yet, he still had a few more trials to pass before he could eventually get to whoever the mastermind or masterminds behind this whole ordeal were. This door in front of him was problematic to say the very least, but fortunately for him, the seals knew how to get the door open. You see, the seals would go into circles that appeared on the ground and would explain to Hoshi that he had to stand inside of the other circle in order to open the door; it was one of those secret and typical puzzles one might expect in a role-play game that they play on their game consoles to continue progressing in the game.

If Hoshi agreed, the door would slide open ever so slowly and allow access to Hoshi. Unfortunately, the seals would be too fat to get further into the cavern since the door was a tight fit so they would say goodbye to Hoshi and wish him the best in completing the trial. Little did he know, there were other methods to get further into the cavern but they had been good and not given him all the options since most of them were much more simpler than this path. But anyways, Hoshi had gotten farther and the path split into three different corridors and he had to pick one with no instructions given.

Regardless of the choice, he would eventually head into a room filled with more water and three beautiful ladies were waiting for him. They all appeared to be related in some way based on facial structures and numerous other features on them. However, only the pinkish-red haired one would speak once he was far enough into the room. "Hoshi, you had made it quite far in your trial and we are impressed. To be honest, we didn't expect you to make it pass the anglerfish attack, but someway you managed to continue which is impressive. But, you have reached the end of your journey as we are the heads of the trial. So what do you have to say or want to do? You must be quite tired."

[OOC: The three ladies are exactly as the picture presents so you are aware.]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu followed the seals into the corresponding circles. The door slid open, only enough for few people to enter. It reminded him of Kumo's gates which was so tough to open it would barely do so for a single file line. The seals would seem hesitant. They did said good bye, Hoshi looked at them.

"Thank you guys, for all your help."

His aura disappeared and Hoshi was back to normal. He slid through the door and found several more doors in front of him. Now he had a choice, Shouyu examined each one with his Byakugan but couldn't see anything.

"Its no use! I can't see past anything solid. Tch!"

Hoshi chose the one immediately in front of him, the middle route. He would trek through door with caution, watching his every step and very concerned about his movements. He was expecting traps and triggers at this point. But if he could make it through unscathed, that would be great.

As Hoshi entered another room with three women, he gasped. They all looked the same, so it seemed, and only one would speak. She addressed him, claiming they were the master, or masters he should meet. When he heard this he would drop to one knee and bow his head.

"I am Hoshi Shouyu, Shinobi of Kumogakure. YOU have elected ME. My only wish, is to know you further, and why, you have chosen me and for what?"

His curiosity was sparked most definitely. He was now standing by identical women who supposedly elected the boy for something. He was determined to know why, the cringe in his brows would express this. Hoshi even raised his head from the bowing and looked at the three. He hoped to receive a solid answer and gulped.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the very least, the boy wanted to get to the point quickly with these ladies and that was something that was admirable. However, his bluntness could also be his downfall if he didn't watch himself since he didn't know who these women were. It was true that they were quite identical and beautiful ladies, but could they be the ones who had given this young man so much trouble and turmoil that took him away from his training. Quite possibly, I am not telling you either way since I am the moderator.

Anyways, once the boy was finished speaking. The woman in the middle who seemed to be the one doing all the talking would address him once more: "You wish to know why we chosen you? That is simple. We chose you because we yearn for a man's touch as it has been months since we last felt the warm embrace of a man with our bodies. Considering that you are a male since we checked when you were knocked out, we want one simple request from you. Take us here and we will show you your manhood, young man, unless you are scared. If you do what we ask, you will be rewarded greatly with a contract that will allow you to summon your seal friends and other creatures that inhabit this ocean."

Elsewhere in the cavern, another figure was lurking around while watching the three ladies talking to the boy. This figure was silent, hidden and would not be able to be seen with any powers that the boy had at his disposal due to the sheer distance that the individual was away. Another part of the cavern would see the seals popping up from the water to the surface to lay on their backs and relax after the long and enduring adventure that they had taken the boy on earlier. Also, there was another individual elsewhere as well in the cavern staring at the scene unfolding with the ladies, this individual was doing some things that will not be described here for numerous reasons. But it would be well to know that Hoshi was being watched elsewhere in the cavern since they all wanted to know what he was going to do.

He could resist the urges that a young man like himself had at his age or he could give in and have a nice, fun and rewarding encounter with these three ladies who surely could rock his mind. What would he do?

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eye brow rose immediately as the woman began to speak. He wondered if they knew he was only twelve and yet they were speaking of grown adult men. He rose his his chess slightly revealing his chin and turning up his lip. His eyes even grew wide hearing her say that they checked if he was a male. This gave home the assumption that they violated his personal place when he was unconscious. His jaw dropped and quickly retained his composure with a sigh.

Ultimately it sounded as if they wanted Hoshi to deflower the women and the kid held his head down holding the bridge of his nose. Hoshi closed his eyes and thought, 'Was I really abducted by these creatures so that I may become intimate with women, what?!' Supposedly if Hoshi agreed to this he would be granted a pact with marine mammals who inhabit the ocean. His eyes opened and the hand massaging his nose began to rub his chin.

"Contract summing huh? Look, if you guys brought me down here for this, it's not happening. As a Shinobi I have a lot more things to worry about, okay?!"

He said so crossing his arms and turning his head away, his brow twitching as he tried to prove his point of being uninterested. Truly this couldn't what he needed to do to meet this master, if these ladies were them. His eye opened and looked at them from a side a view.

"So you guys are the masters I have been waiting to meet?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before a response could be emitted from the foxy ladies, a little figure with long, flowing, slightly-curled pink hair and deep blueish-green eyes would appear behind the sirens adorning a tiara and jewelry all over her body. Like clockwork, the sirens would realize that the true master was behind them and swim away to another part of the cavern to do or talk about other things that may or may not have included the boy who could've become a man today. Anyways, this new figure would give a warm, welcoming smile to the boy as her beautiful tail would show herself. She would tilt her head to the side as she began to talk to the boy: "No, they are not the masters. I, Saaya, AM the master of all marine mammals and these women. I was waiting for you for a LOOOONG time, Hoshi. But finally, I am getting to meet the boy who endured an angler fish attack and being knocked unconscious. It is my pleasure to welcome you to one of my many homes and may I say you look well for being through that hellish trip. You must be quite fatigued traveling through all that water to my home so may I get you anything, Hoshi? Maybe some food, a drink, or sing a song to recover your stamina? I am sure you have many questions for me as well and rest assured, I will answer them all."

In all honesty, Saaya was impressed that the boy had made it this far without getting himself killed in the process considering the damage and pain that he had to endure to see her. But, there was truly something special about him and that was the reason that she decided to knock him out earlier; she just didn't quite know what it was yet. It might have been his appearance or just a hunch. Either way, she would soon find out or at least she hoped so!

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi took a step back catching sight f the pink haired colorful eyes being behind the sirens. They scattered and left them alone. She wore a tiara which gave him a reason to conclude she was the one. She welcomed him with a smile which made him ease up, but his eyes would dart around ever aware before straightening up completely. Hoshi listened to response attentively.

She introduced herself and explained she had been watching Hoshi for a while. She then gave some options to make him feel acquainted with the being and Hoshi definitely thought to agree to recovering his stamina, through song? This intrigued him as his left hand reached behind his head and rub in a circle. He looked up in thought before answering.

"Well if I plan on getting back to Kumogakure, I would need to be at a hundred percent again. So, having my stamina back at max would be much appreciated."

Shouyu then sat down, crossed his legs and placed his hands at his knees. He sized up the mermaid, ordained in jewels and other colorful gems. He thought of what wisdom he could soak up from those beings. He began to run through a series of questions to ask her. He thought of a few but didn't want to be too hasty or direct.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The head of all marine mammals would listen as the boy responded to her mentioning that it would be ideal if he could get his stamina back. It was a simple method to recover his stamina and it wouldn't take long, but she wanted something in exchange for her service to him since she was like most people in the world: focused on themselves and how things will benefit them. After a brief moment of silence, she would smile at him as she responded: Very well, Hoshi. But in exchange for me healing you, you must sign your name on a pearl with your chakra and agree to take care of the seals that helped you on your journey here. In signing this pearl, you will have access to other marine animals as well and will be able to get into contact with me if you must. That's a fair exchange in my opinion so sign the pearl and I will recover your stamina and give you a much needed energy boost."

A beautiful and yuge pearl would appear in front of her and she would motion for the boy to come to the pearl as she wasn't going to travel to land to hand it off to him. This was after all her domain and she wasn't going to simply make it easier for Hoshi. If he would jump into the water and swim to the pearl and her, he would notice that the pool of water wasn't as pressurized as it had been during his travels down here to her cavern. It would actually be an enjoyable swim for once and once he was near the pearl, she would push it towards him to sign with his chakra.

What would he do?

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was pleased to hear her agree to recovering his stamina. Although, she would offer a service in exchange. It would seem simple enough, she entrust him the responsibility of aiding her marine mammal friends. His duty was to sign a pearl and pledge his alliance with the group. Hoshi grinned and then nodded fervently.

"Certainly! That's easy enough, and you have my word!"

Hoshi would flick the side of his nose with his thumb and give a thumbs up gesture afterward. After all this, he was most definitely excited to have concluded this journey. The master would remain in the water, Hoshi assumed she would have the pearl. He would take in the environment one last time, and recall his journey with a slow breath.

She beckoned him to the waters, Hoshi hesitated. But his instinct led him to dive in and realize it wasn't a struggle like before. He swam to her and the pearl. At first touch it did nothing, immediately he realized. "A chakra signature.." Hoshi would then fuse chakra into his right index finger and sign his full name that would read...

Hoshi Tsuyoshi Shouyu

He completed this with a smirk and one last look at the Master. Hoshi clenched a fist in triump and began to wiggle out of hyperactivity and excitement. He truly felt pleased to have completed this ending with such a prize. He could only imagine who he could be able to summon now.

"Truly master, I thank you for this. It has been a journey to remember. So, what is next?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would watch as the boy gladly signed the pearl and it would lit up in approval of his signature before floating back to her. As it returned, she was relieved that the boy had easily talked with her and they made a deal with one another. He would get access to the marine mammals and he would get his stamina recovered; it sounded like a win-win for Hoshi and not really beneficial for her, but she always had a plan. See, Hoshi had agreed to have access to the animals, but in doing so and through her song that she would soon sing to him in a foreign language to him, he had also signed a conditional contract where he would die if too much harm was brought to the animals. There was no telling what she would do with his corpse when he died and we aren't going to discuss it here.

Anyways, her welcoming demeanor would still be on full display as she responded to the boy once more: "All that is left is for you to stay still, close your eyes, and let me recover your stamina. This is the last time that you and I will see one another so take care, Hoshi, and make sure to take care of my friends and family. Don't overwork them or there will be consequences for it. So now, hush, Child and let me do my work."

As soon as she finished talking, she would rise from her position tucking the pearl away from his sight and begin to sing to recover his stamina. The song would go something like this:
"Когда я пою эту песню сегодня,
Хоши зарекомендовал себя.
Однако, если он вредит моим друзьям,
Он обязательно заплатит.
Я поместил яд
Через его тело через мои губы сегодня.
Если он причинит вред моим родственникам, он будет медленно платить.
Если он позаботится о моих родственниках, он пожнет.
Но если он работает как рабы,
Он заплатит своей жизнью.
Увы, сегодня я заканчиваю эту песню
Исцеляя мальчика.
Бег, молодой солдат.
Однажды мы встретимся снова."

As the last word would leave her mouth, everything around Hoshi would flash a bright white and he would collapse. However, once he came back to this world, he would see that he was back where his day originally began for training. Such a strange day for a strange kid with strange creatures, but that is how Ninpocho is sometimes, Ladies and Gents.

[OOC: Hoshi passed his search.
If you care to see the terrible songwriting of mine, this is what it says:
As I sing this song today,
Hoshi has proven himself to me.
However if he harms my friends,
he will surely pay.
I have placed a poison
through his body through my lips today.
If he harms my kin, he will slowly pay.
If he cares for my kin, he will reap.
But if he works them like slaves,
he will pay with his life.
Alas, I finish this song today
by healing the boy.
Begone, Young Soldier.
One day, we shall meet again.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi closed his eyes in response of the master and focused on his breathing. Her song was in a different language and uncomprehensive to the boy. He was distracted for a moment, but he regained his slow breathing. Slowly but surely he felt his energy returning to his body. In the back of his mind, Hoshi wondered what words she was melodically singing. Could it have been some mantra that heals at the sound of it? Whatever it was, it was working in full effect and Hoshi was appreciative with smirk.
She stated this would be the end of their meeting, but if ever he needed to, he could see her again. His thoughts were racing like a school of fish in the deep sea. He began to wonder what creatures he could summon and build connections with. He inquired whether or not the waters would be dangerous as last time. All of these thoughts went blank when the darkness behind his lids flashed bright and he felt his knees buckle.
Hoshi shot his eyes wide open to realize he was back in the plains where he began meditating. He was gasping for breath, on high alert, looking around almost frantic. In a few seconds he caught his breath and made himself sit. Now, he had to figure out the jutsu to perform this summoning, and truly find out if it was real, or just some crazy out of body experience from intense meditation. Anyway, Hoshi would stand and dust himself off, trekking his back into Kumo gates… TO THE LIBRARY!

WC 261

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back