Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Do as I say, not as I do. [Class]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
140902323150762_zpscb786dc8.jpg

It was another typical day at the academy. Outside, the distance shouts of proctors could be heard over the cold winds, instructing groups of students of various ages. The children, bundled against the chill mountain air, struggled to accomplish their respective tasks, from successfully performing a jutsu to dodging a wave of attacks thrown at them by hard faced shinobi. Now and then an explosion could be heard, some close enough to the sprawling structure that the resulting shockwave shook windows and knocked loose snow to the ground below.

Indoors was almost peaceful by comparison, though occasionally the clatter of weapons could be heard over the low din of speech echoing through the halls, but this was largely isolated to the ground floor. The second floor was actually quiet, the upstairs largely considered to be reserved for lectures and seminars. It was here that Manabu had chosen to teach today’s lesson, and it was in one of these rooms in which he now sat, the door wide open and ready for an influx of students.
1409025161120281_zpse39d607b.jpg

Akimichi Manabu

The large man leaned against the desk at the front of the room and sighed, staring out the window with his thick arms crossed and exposed, his thick armored vest the only thing covering his massive torso. Outside, he could see a class of students practicing their Taijutsu, some armed with weapons while others used only their bodies. On any other day this would have brought a smile to his face, but today found him in a particularly foul mood. “Stuck inside, preaching about laws. Bah!” Manabu spat, tearing his eyes away from the scene outside and focusing his glare on the door. At exactly noon he would begin his class, and god help any student who arrived late or made a ruckus. The behemoth Jounin kept his massive arms crossed as he waited, and wouldn’t shift from his position until his class began. For the time being he was content to leer at the children as they entered, only nodding if they were brave enough to introduce themselves or greet the scarred man.

The board behind him was barren, save for a large bold message sloppily written across the top. “Sit down and shut up.” Was all that was written, though all the chalk in the tray was broken and worn down as if it had undergone heavy use. In reality, Manabu had always hated writing, the flimsy chalk being particularly challenging for the muscular man to work.

[Alright, gonna give you guys a few days to get in here. Goal here is at least three students, and for everybody to be able to post in a 5 day round. I'd like to see you all posting quicker than that, but sometimes things get in the way and I understand that. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, and remember to have fun!]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered with PC, and dNPC's Yamanaka Kyuo and Sataru Ren
soul_eater_not.jpg

Today was the day. It would be day one of Mira's academy years. The little girl had a bright smile on her face as she prepared herself in the morning. She strapped on her boots and pulled her hair up in the common ponytail style. This young kunoichi was ready. She had signed up for the Med-nin in Training program already and all she had to do was graduate before she could officially start her medical training. With a brisk pace Mirame darted out of her house to meet up with her friends Kyuo and Ren. The young Taijutsuist was darting through the roads until she found the academy. She saw her two friends standing there awaiting her. Mira smiled and waived to them.
[col]Yamanaka Kyou was a beautiful young lady whom normally wore long dresses and had beautiful long blonde Yamanaka blonde hair. She wanted to put off the sense that she was against violence, but what many didn't know that underneath her long dress she wore a jumpsuit with kunai and poisons at the ready. She was raised in a ninja family after all. This young girl has had received training in the art of Genjutsu since she was young. Her family had a unique bloodline that allowed them to be able to cast the Body Mind Switch and the Body Mind Disturbance jutsu. Kyuo is currently learning the Body Mind Switch jutsu but it is hard, even for a pro like her.|Santaru Ren was a completely different story. This young kunoichi wasn't afraid to let people know that she was looking for a fight. She was short and straight to the point with people. She is constantly surrounded by a surging chakra because of her bloodline. This young girl's family has the ability to manipulate he weather and summon lightning at will. She is very expressive and she lets people know what is on her mind when it is on her mind, but she is very kind and would giver her life to protect her friends.[/col]

"Hurry up Mirame! Kyou needs to link us up before class!" shouted Ren.

"Don't call it that! It's telepathy, not a telephone." Kyou said as she smacked Ren's arm.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

The young Mirame made her way to the other girls and smiled whilst catching her breath. She gave her friends a hug and through this contact Kyou had established her mental connection. The Yamanaka Clan had such an infinity to Genjutsu that one of their basic skills was a jutsu that mimicked the idea of telepathy. This would be very useful in the first day of class for Mira because she has only been taught Taijutsu whilst her friends know Nin and Gen. The three girls began their way into the academy.

Taking a flight of stairs to the second floor they made their way to the room. The three of them were talking about their excitement like three girls would. What they were saying was not important, not even to them really. As they entered the room the smiled at their sensei, but Ren read the board first ~Guys look at the board. The other two looked at the board. Kyou raised an eyebrow at the teacher and let out an audible grunt of displeasure before making her way to her seat. When she sat she turned her head away with her eyes closed. Ren on the other hand let out a slight chuckle before taking the seat beside her friend.

Mira panicked. The girl's eyes widened and she quickly looked away. She made her way to the seat on the other side of Kyou, Ren's pulsing surges were painful. ~What's his problem? ~I don't care, but my head isn't a conference call. Kyou raised an eyebrow at Mira and gave her a stern look for using the telepathy for something trivial. Though it didn't use any of Mira's chakra every word sapped Kyou's energy.

[MFT:659]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered with PC​
Maiko.jpg

Maiko stopped, looking to the academy entrance. Today was and is her first day as an academy student. She, as per usual, was overly happy. She smiled, then continued forward, entering the academy. For the most part, she said nothing to the other students as she passed, smiling to them if they looked at her. Looking around, she found the steps to the second floor. Spotting the open door, she entered, looking around. Noting the words written on the board, she looked to the instructor. Smiling she said, "Hello. I`m Maiko, nice to meet you.". Not really waiting for any type of reply, she turned, glancing at the other students as she made her way to the back of the class. Finding an open seat, she sat down, watching the instructor and other students.

(It`s short, but for a start out rp, it works. I haven`t rped on here before, so idk if i missed anything I`m supposed to put..)

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hajime remembered, the enrollment process for the academy was pretty straightforward and simple. He expressed his interest in joining the ranks, believing it would brighten up his life of mediocrity and repetition, and before he knew it he was officially a student. Something he had regretted slightly was not reading through the information given to him, as it probably would have prevented him from being as clueless as he was when he arrived to the building for the first day of his classes. What he was expecting was a silent area, people filing in nicely and neatly into the building, books in hand, the whole nine yards. What he got instead was possibly the polar opposite: weapons clattering together, explosions, and shouting. He examined the various people outside and was pretty much in awe. Was this really what he was in store for in the future? He could have sat there and just watched all day but, not wanting to appear creepy or out of place and, even more importantly, not wanting to be late to class, he decided to make his way into the building.

"Second floor, second floor.." he mumbled to himself, weaving through the various hallways before coming to a flight of stairs, ascending them, then looking around until he recognized the room he was meant to be in. I probably should have looked through that stuff... I bet there was a map in there. Almost immediately after he groaned, believing he was truly lost in this place and was never going to find the room, he recognized the number on the door. He opened it and looked around, seeing four females in seats and a heavyset male at the front of the room. He must be the teacher.<i></i> He also noticed the writing on the board and obeyed what it said, figuring that this was just how they did business here. He wasn't going to be the one to go against it and potentially cause a scene, especially not on the first day. He just simply found an empty seat and settled into it, waiting to see if there would be others to join them.

[MFT - 360]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo woke up and lifted himself into a sitting position in bed. He stretched himself and let out a long yawn before moving himself around and quickly getting out of bed. Today was going to be the first day of his academy student life and he was excited to learn something new. He walked over across the cold floor to Moe who was sitting up in one of the kitchen chairs with her arms laid on her lap. She was wearing her usual red dress and black dress shoes with white socks, he patted her on the head and said, "Good Morning, did you sleep well?". He walked over to his closet and pulled out his clothes that he was going to wear for the day. Since it was a bit chilly out he decided to wear his khaki jeans with several pockets on it with his black t-shirt and his black hooded sweat shirt. Grabbing his belt pouch and sealing scroll he quickly put Moe inside the scroll and the scroll inside his belt pouch before heading out the door. As he opened the door he turned his head around to his mother's picture that hung on the wall before the door. "Bye mom I'll be back home later, I'm taking Moe with me today so watch the house for me until we get back later." he said as he bowed his head then went out the door.

He ran down his street toward the academy with a smile across his face and the steam off his breath following quickly behind him. He could see the school coming into view in front of him and he started to quicken his pace. He knew he wasn't going to be late for his first class but he wanted to get there early so he wouldn't have to have everyone looking at him as he walked in and found a seat. Also he wanted to have the chance to have whatever seat he liked no matter what. As he got closer he began to think what his teacher was going to be like and what the other students were going to be like. He didn't know any of the teacher there yet but he had met a few students so he was hoping that maybe one of them would be in his class so he wouldn't feel so shy and embarrassed on his first day. When he finally arrived at the school he noticed all of the other students around him doing various things. Some were learning taijutsu while others were practicing using their kunai and shurikens. He walked into the school and made his way up to the second floor where today's lecture was going to be held.

He finally came to the open door of his classroom and started to feel really nervous all of a sudden but he just shook his head and forced himself into the classroom and got a good look around the room. The room was your standard classroom and at the teacher's desk there was a large scarred man with a really nasty glare directed to the entrance way and the words sit down and shut up written in large bold messy letters across the board. Now he was extremely nervous and quickly dropped his head down to a bow toward the teacher to greet him. He turned toward the students desks and noticed three girls had already gotten there before him. Two of them he didn't know but he knew the third girl as Mirame who he had already met previously. He smiled at her and waved hoping that she would remember him from the other day. The other two girls seemed to be her friends, one of them had long blonde hair and had on a beautiful white dress and the other had short brown hair and appeared to be wearing a brown sweatshirt and a blue skirt. The second girl he could feel a odd static like charge in the air around her. Shindo sat a few seats behind the girls and pulled out Moe's scroll and held it in his hands clenching it wishing that he had brought her to class outside the scroll instead of in it. Silently he said to himself, "I hope everyday Isn't going to be like this. Moe being a ninja is going to be much harder than i previously thought."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
The day started much like any other for young Garou: he woke up five minutes late and raced out of his house, only sparing enough time to give his foster mother a farewell kiss. Arriving at the academy during it's peak hours, he muttered a curse under his breath as he rushed through the hallways and up the stairs. As he approached the classroom, he paused for a few seconds to catch his breath before entering.

He nodded towards Mirame and Shindo as he entered the room, surprised to see both the former with her own entourage of friends and the latter without his beloved Moe. Two others besides those four had already taken their seat as well, and now it was his turn to do the same. As he took a seat near the back of the class by a window, he couldn't help but stare at the instructor's first instructions.

'Sit down and shut up.'

Garou sat there and continued staring at the messaged scrawled in chalk across the board before glancing over towards their instructor for this class. The boy stifled a chuckle as he leaned back in his seat and planted his heels on the accompanying desk.

"Ain't it a shame?" he addressed the teacher as he put his hands behind his head and arched his back slightly. "I mean, you seem like a hands-on, straight-to-the-point kinda guy, and you're stuck in here with nothing to do but lecture us students until each of us gets the lesson through his or her skull, right?"

Garou glanced outside and saw what Manabu had seen and what Manabu still craved: other students practicing Taijutsu.

"Yep . . . too bad you can't give us a demonstration instead of a lecture."

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today Kyo was going to be at the academy again, though today was a bit different. Today he had been assigned to assist an instructor rather than attending the class, which if nothing else would be a new experience, besides that he would get to learn of another instructor and see some of the new students that were just starting off their studies here at the academy. Today was a decent enough day for Kyo, he only had some slight bruising, nothing major as his new technique had proved to help in avoiding much of the problems that came with the training, or at least the problem of being injured to the point that it interfered with his normal day to day activates. Kyo moved through the second floor looking for the specified room, he was to introduce himself to the instructor and present him with a scroll that would inform them that he would be assisting them in their lesson today, though with the class being on the second floor he wasn’t sure why he had been chosen as his specialty lay in taijutsu and physical activities rather than intellectual pursuits such as the laws, etiquette and similar endeavors, though he supposed he should have some pride in that he was at a level in the academy that he was assisting instructors rather than attending class unlike some of his compatriots.

Finally finding the right room number Kyo entered behind a child that ignored the instructions that Kyo found on the board and instead addressed the large scarred man. He only caught the end of what was said and already knew that the boy wouldn’t be having a good time in the class, the instructor already looked annoyed that he was there doing what he was and the boy had simply pointed it out and brought even more attention to it than the man had on it. Ignoring the boy for the moment Kyo stepped around and gave the man a small bow before presenting the scroll to him, “I am Hotaka Kyo, I have been assigned to assist you in your instruction of the class.” He said simply before moving to stand near the desk were the man was sitting, though the scarred boy made sure to stay out of the way if the man decided to move around the desk quickly. If nothing else this likely wouldn’t be as boring a task as Kyo had expected it to be, and it seemed there was a good group of students, he counted seven so far, four females, three males and the class still hadn’t started yet, and as there were generally a few students that were late to most classes for various reasons, Kyo’s own usually revolved around being to injured to make it on time despite his best efforts, though others tended to be waking up late or other nonsense.

Ai Sasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ai wandered through the academy grounds, watching with a mix of awe and scorn, he couldn’t help but want in on it all. Still, his class today was about laws – nothing more. Sure to be a dull class, he walked at a dull pace but an on time one none-the-less. He chuckled as he realized that at least he wouldn't be thrown out a window this time!

As he entered the academy, he found his way to the second floor. The classroom door was already open, and as he entered the room he read the board. He looked at the man in front of the class and spoke.

“Ai reporting.” He said

The man nodded, and always the antagonist he got to work. Walking over to the desks, Ai dragged one set out up to about eight feet from the teacher. Like nails on a chalk board, his actions were audible to say the least. Plopping down in his newly constructed perch, he spoke again.

“Well, I’m ready.” He explained

To Ai, the best way to learn was to push, and push. To him, acts of rebellion, to simple displays of disinterest were the best way to get his point across. He couldn't help himself. Still, he had learned his lesson in his last class and was stepping on egg shells this time around. Looking back at his peers behind him for a moment, he pulled out a notepad and pencil. Perched to take notes, he waited for the class to begin.

[mft -251 wc]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
140902641769958_zpsc7b64f90.jpg

Before his annoyed gaze, the first of the students began to pile in. He heard them long before he had seen them, the gaggle of girls chirping away at each other right up until entering the room. All three smiled as they entered, though two of the three’s expressions quickly soured as they took in the atmosphere of the room. The blonde, who Manabu was willing to bet money belonged to the Yamanka’s, grunted and shot him a look, only to be glared at for a moment before being promptly ignored and finding her seat. Her friend followed shortly after, seemingly unphased by the teachers surly demeanor. Even from his spot at the front of the room, the man could sense the static chakra surrounding her, prompting a slight sigh to escape from his lips. ‘Yamanaka, Santaru and...’ Turning his gaze to the third girl, he was almost surprised as darted to her friends, sheepishly avoiding the burly man’s stare. ‘Won’t get far hiding behind her friends.’ He mused, turning his gaze to the door as the next student arrived.

"Hello. I`m Maiko, nice to meet you." The young girl stated, apparently ignorant of the meaning of the words ‘shit down and shut up’. Making a slightly tsk sound with his tongue, the massive Jounin simply glared at the girl, watching her like a hawk as she found herself a seat. Aside from her strange eyes, the girl had no remarkable traits, at least nothing outwardly apparent. It was of little concern to Manabu, but what concern him was the student’s disregard for his written instructions. If this was a sign of things to come, the older man was going to be an unhappy individual.

Next came two boys, both about the same height and age from what the teacher could tell. The first to enter wore his hair tight and shaved, hopefully for practicality and not a some sort of statement, while the other young boy’s was long and spikey. ‘Getting all types today.’ He thought, making sure to give both boys and equal amount of death stare. Neither made the mistake of speaking up, one settling near the middle while the other sat behind the pack of girls, procuring and cradling some sort of scroll. ‘That had better be for notes.’ He thought, just as yet another child walked through the doors.

This one was going to be a matter of some concern. Instantly, just from his gait and demeanor, Manabu could tell this young boy was about to be a thorn in his foot. Though the shortest boy to come, he seemed to compensate for it with pure attitude, as the Jounin was about to find out. "Ain't it a shame?" The boy asked rhetorically, his voice instantly bringing an outright scowl to the man’s scarred face. The boy, seemingly unaware of the term ‘don’t poke the bear’, kicked back in his seat smugly, the bottom of his foot facing directly towards the front of the class where Manabu stood."I mean, you seem like a hands-on, straight-to-the-point kinda guy, and you're stuck in here with nothing to do but lecture us students until each of us gets the lesson through his or her skull, right?"

As he spoke, a fourth boy entered the room, standing behind the cocky child as he spoke and politely waiting for a lull. "Yep . . . too bad you can't give us a demonstration instead of a lecture." Fighting hard to contain his building rage, Manabu stared blankly at the new arrival as he approached, for a moment his mind a thousand miles away in the middle of a heated battlefield. Snapping back to reality, the man shot a muscular arm out and snatched the scroll away, giving it a cursory glance as the boy spoke. “I am Hotaka Kyo, I have been assigned to assist you in your instruction of the class.” The scarred student stated, stepping away and assuming a position behind him. Tossing the scroll to the floor, Manabu only nodded, his eyes fixated on the young boy with his feet on the desk.

As if sent straight from some personal hell, yet another young boy strode into the room, announcing himself loudly and proudly. If this wasn’t bad enough, he made a spectacle of dragging his desk to directly position in front of the towering Jounin, his scarred forehead crinkled in disbelief. “Well, I’m ready.” Slowly turning his head to face his ‘assistant’, he spoke at last, his voice low and cold. “Shut the door.” He snapped, pointing with one massive arm in the direction of the entrance. Patiently he waited for the boy to follow his order, the behemoth of a shinobi waiting calmly for the boy to return to his position before beginning.

“My name is Akimichi Manabu. I will be teaching you about the basic legalities of Kumogakure.” Snapping up from his seated postion, stretched for a moment, ignoring the loud crash as the desk slammed into the wall behind him. “Normally, I would begin by having you all go round and introduce yourselves, maybe make a lil list of crimes.” As he spoke, he paced back and forth slowly, his heavy footsteps resonating in the quiet room. Snapping to a sudden stop, the tall man bent low and glared directly into the eyes of Ai, the Jounin completely dwarfing the small student in every aspect. “But not today.”

With a sudden growl he booted the boys desk backwards, sending both desk and student sliding through the narrow row between desks all the way to back of the room before slamming to a halt at the wall. “Primary, or crimes not resulting in physical harm, are dealt with largely in private court. For instance, if that desk were to have broken, it would have been destruction of property and thus, a Primary offense.” Glowering at the student he had sent careening into the wall, he dared the boy with his eyes to speak out of turn again. His expression was clear, the boy had been issued his only warning.

“I want you all to write down an example of a Primary crime, and how you feel it should be dealt with. If you’re ill prepared, there are pencils and paper in your desk.” Calmly, the man strode back to his desk, now wedged firmly against the wall. Assuming his earlier position on the desk, he rubbed his eyes with a one massive head, heaving out a great sigh in the process. “My assistant here will collect the papers when your done. And be quick about it!”

[Wow! There are a lot of you! I'm going to set a 5 day posting period for this, though I hope we'll be able to handle it much faster than that. Anybody who is late to the party but would still like to join, just come on in. As usual, if you have any questions go ahead and PM. I, unlike Manabu, actually like helping you guys.]

Ai Sasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To his shock, he was kicked to the back of the class. Ai’s notepad and pencil went flying, and he stared wide eyed at the teacher for several moments, listening as he explained how destruction of property was defined. Ugh, Ai was not one for being man-handed – and certainly not so soon. First he was thrown through a window, now kicked around, mayhaps the academy did not appreciate his pro-active attitude? Why did this keep happening to him?

Nodding slowly for several moments, he stood and approached the teacher. Ever the fearless one, he felt a little cocky knowing that he wouldn’t be killed for his actions. Still, Ai braced himself knowing he was about to put that very theory to the test.

“How about assault?!?” He demanded

With a flurry, he drew his indigo dagger at thrust at the instructor. His blade would glow indigo and blur (Thrust - rank 1, Warp Seal) as he struck out almost instantly with a follow-up thrust. Ai knew he wouldn't have half a chance of striking the instructor, but he had a point to prove.

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko blinked, listening to the instructor. She made no sound, nor action as he shoved the boy`s desk to the back of the room. She shook her head as the same boy stood and began to challenge the instructor. Stopping shaking her head, she decided to follow Manabu`s orders. She pulled a small pad of paper and a pencil from her bag, thankful she remembered to grab them, setting them on top. Finally being able to do something other than sit around, she ignored any other nosies in the room. Staring at her paper, she picked up the pencil and thought, trying to decide on what to write. Smiling, she set her pencil to the paper and began to write.

'One example of a Primary crime would be making or producing and selling fake yen. As there is not any physical harm there, I would say this is a Primary crime. I think it should be dealt with by catching the fake makers, taking them to court, and letting the court choose a sentence for the fake yen makers. Also collecting their counterfeit yen and disposing of it'

After double checking to be sure her answer was favorable by her and that her handwriting was readable, she smiled once more before looking to the student assistant, Kyo. She waved slightly, then tore the paper with her answer off the pad. She set it to the side and settled in her seat, watching Manabu and the boy. 'I would call him an idiot, but after being booted to the wall, I would think one would be pretty angry, to say the least. What did he say his name was? Oh yeah, Ai.' was what went through her head. She smiled once more, then continued to watch the two.

[[My younger sister irl, well one of them, might be joining this class, if her application gets accepted.]]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
[Any requests for posting order?]

Garou couldn't help but laugh at Manabu's scowl, mocking the behemoth Jounin's rising urge to kill. But before he could press any more of his 'make-me-mad' buttons, a new arrival slammed his fist down on the biggest one of all as he heaved a desk within a few feet in front of his instructor and perched on top of it, challenging their instructor with his gaze alone.

That kid has some guts!

Garou smirked as he kept an eye on this student up until the teacher literally kicked him and his desk out his peripheral vision. The boy chuckled once more, this time out of anxiety rather than pride, and quickly moved his feet off of the desk and onto the floor, eager to get the teacher's good side--if he even had one.

Let's see . . . 'crimes not resulting in physical harm' . . . wait does that also include crimes that attempt but fail to do physical harm?

He looked up towards the instructor as he tapped the tip of his pencil on the edge of the paper, his eyes widening as he saw Ai back at the front of the room, this time without his perch.

Oh . . . Jesus Saito . . . don't start more crap!

His grip tightened around his pencil as he quietly observed the scenario, waiting for the best moment to counter whatever it was that the other student was planning. And, sure enough, Garou found a small window of opportunity to hurl his pencil behind Ai as the latter demanded an answer to his question. In the mere seconds that followed, Garou had [Body Switch]ed with the airborne writing utensil and attempted to plant his hand on Ai's shoulder and pull him to the side before, he hoped, he could begin his 'assault'.

But it was too late: Ai's had already offered his challenged by thrusting at the teacher not once, but twice.

"What in Raiden's name are ya doin'!?" he shouted under his hushed breath, attempting not to enrage the instructor more than he or Ai had already done. "He's been pissed since before we came in here. He was about to rip me limb from limb just for talking smack. And he just kicked you and your desk against the wall. What do ya think will happen now!?"

Turning his instructor he gave a small bow before replying with his own verbal answer.

"Sumimasen, sensei, but I kinda threw my pencil back there. Would attempted assault be a primary offense?"

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo watched as Garou came in and waved at him before heading toward the back of the class and throwing his foot on top of the desk and started provoking the large teacher. He wanted to try and warn him but it was already to late for him and Shindo decided that it would be in his own best interest to stay out of whatever Garou was about to start. Unfortunately the other student who introduced himself as Ai didn't seem to feel the murderous aura coming from the teacher and also began to push his buttons even more than Garou when he pulled his desk in front of the teacher making a rather loud and annoying sound before sitting down. Shindo let out a sigh and held on to Moe's scroll even tighter when a couple of more students came in, one was a boy who seemed around his age and walked straight up to the teacher and handed him a scroll saying that his name was Hotaka Kyo and that he was there to help assist him in his instructions today. The teacher just grabbed the scroll and threw it to the ground with a scowl across his brow. The other student was a girl with different color eyes which Shindo found to be quite mysterious and beautiful at the same time, she introduced herself as Maiko.

The teacher finally spoke up and told his assistant to close the door. He introduced himself with a low rough voice as Akimichi Manabu and that he would be teaching us about the basic legalities of Kumogakure. After he said that he made a little list of things that he would have normally had made us do in his class, then suddenly he booted the one kid and his desk across the classroom slamming against the wall with a loud thud. Shindo jumped out of his desk with wide eyes, "I can't believe that just happened." he thought to himself. Shindo sat back down in his desk and pulled out a piece of paper and pencil just as the teacher had instructed them to do. So they were to give him an example of a primary offense and give an example of what they thought should be done to the accused as punishment. Shindo thought about it for a second but before he could come up with something the kid from earlier, he remembered him saying that his name was Ai suddenly stood up and went to the teacher and attacked him with a glowing indigo blade. This kid must have a death wish or something, then Garou used the body switch jutsu to appear behind the kid and try to rescue him. Shindo just laid his head down on his desk on top of the paper and let out a big sigh. "This class is going to go to hell in a hand basket isn't it." he said to himself in a soft whisper. "Oh well might as well come up with a primary offense and what i would do if i was in charge of punishment."

Now ignoring all of the things that were happening in the front of the classroom Shindo began to try and think of anything that would be good to put down. After a few moments he came up with robbery and thievery which had become a problem around where he lives as of late. Now he would be able to give and opinion on what he would like to do to the people ruining everyone's lives near him. He wrote down, "Robbery is what i have chosen and i believe that people who have committed this crime and who are caught should be fined the amount of yen that they stole or how much the item was worth. Also if they have committed this crime more than three times they should have their main hand cut off." Shindo smiled and ripped the page from the notebook and waved to Hotaka to come and get his answer. He was pleased with his answer even if the latter punishment was a bit harsh but it would at least help decrease the crime rate significantly.

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as the thought of others joining them crossed Hajime's mind, another boy had joined the room. And then another. And then two more. Three of the four that entered had disobeyed the rule written at the front of the room, although it seemed one of them, Kyo, was an assistant for the class. As for the other two, one of which was named Ai, Hajime wondered what would happen to them. He was soon snapped from his thoughts by the sound of Manabu's low voice resonating through the soon-to-be closed off room. It was at this that Hajime finally realized just how big and intimidating the Jounin was, and made a mental note to definitely not get on this guy's bad side.

Legalities? Not what I was expecting, but I suppose everyone's gotta start somewhere. He was somewhat disappointed by the fact that the students wouldn't have to introduce themselves to each other. He wasn't necessarily an expert at making friends, but at least that initial introduction would save him the trouble and potential awkwardness of doing it later on. Hajime's undivided attention was on Manabu, making sure to pick up every word he said just in case something of absolute importance was uttered, his eyes widening and his body jumping slightly from the sudden boot to Ai's desk, sending both him and the desk across the floor and finally crashing into the wall. If Hajime had any doubt that Manabu was all business here, that went flying out the window at an even faster speed than that desk slammed into the wall. If anything I thought that other guy would have gotten that treatment,</I><i></i> he pondered, his eyes looking over at Garou for a quick moment.

Once that moment of surprise was up, Hajime listened closely as the concept of Primary crimes was explained to the class. Soon after being prompted to, he opened his desk and removed a piece of paper and a pencil from it, thinking for a moment and then proceeding to write. An example of a Primary crime is...<i></i> He was interrupted by Ai's vocal answer, followed by the sight of a dagger flying through the air toward the instructor. This class is just full of surprises, isn't it? First a student's desk gets kicked into a wall, then the student attempts to attack the teacher. What's next? A dragon tearing the roof off? ...Hopefully not. Hajime could continue to watch but he had an idea of how that attack would end so he just went back to focusing on his paper, making sure to look out of the corner of his eye in curiosity.

<I>Where was I? Oh yeah. An example of a Primary crime is robbing someone's house. In most cases there's no physical harm. I think it should be dealt with by either forcing the thief to compensate the victim in yen or having the thief work off a debt for the victim. If they refuse to do either, imprisonment would be the next step. As he finished he put the pencil down and looked up, confident in his answer, waiting on what would happen next.

Kosu Tetaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetaru arrived at the class room just as the instructor told his assistant to close the door. Slipping inside just in time, making an effort avoid knocking into the door with his backpack, he took a look around the room. The wall read “Sit down and shut up”, so he figured approaching the teacher was a bad decision, even if it was for the sake of an apology. Turning his attention to the room filled with students he was a little surprised. “Wow, this is a way bigger class than I'm used to” he thought to himself. The instructor started by introducing himself, and Tetaru used this time to wind his way through the desks and snag a seat in the back of the class room putting his backpack under the desk. If he was confronted by the man who just identified himself as Manabu he would bow and give nothing but his most sincere apology and the promise that it would never happen again. Deciding his best course of action, until such an event should occur, was to just follow the instructors directions, Tetaru reached into his desk and pulled out the paper and pencil.

However before he could start to write, one of the other students was kicked clear across the room while in his seat, and this stopped Tetaru cold and made him stare over his now propped open desk. “What the...” Tetaru whispered under his breath, but the situation only got more intense as the previously assaulted student got out of his chair and began to approach the instructor. Unsure of what was happening, Tetau lowered the hood of his desk, and just watched with his jaw agape as the boy got closer and closer to the instructor and then proceeded to strike out with a dagger. “Well I guess my tardiness doesn't look so bad now” he quipped to himself as he settled back into his seat with the intention of watching the events unfold.

It then occurred to him, that although Tetaru was pretty certain he would not be dragged it this conflict, or even that any damage would make it as far back in the room as he was, this instructor seemed both incredibly erratic and incredibly powerful. So to prepare for any potential danger, he gave his backpack a solid kick sideways, while simultaneously grabbing his pencil and scribbled “Theft” onto his note pad. As the bag slid quietly to a stop on the smooth floor in the opposite corner of the room, Tetaru dropped his pencil, took a deep breath and readied just a little chakra, while forming the appropriate hand seal under his desk, in case he needed to Body Switch with his now distant backpack in the event of an attack in his direction, whether intentional or not.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The three girls watched as the big man wandered out of his chair and began the lecture. Damn it, I wanted something fun on our first day, but nope we have to talk about these stupid rules. Ren gave a side ways glance at her friends as she spoke through the Yamanaka Telepathy. Be nice Ren-Chan this is our sensei now. Kyou gave a stern look back at her friend as the sensei kicked the annoying boy back. What! Mirame, this is what happens when you disobey your orders. Remember your teachings and do as you are told. Kyou placed her hand on Mirame's shoulder and nodded at her young friend. With a nod of approval Mirame grabbed a hold of her pencil and looked at her paper

A law that regards crimes that do not result in physical harm. Mirame pondered this idea for a second then proceeded to grab the pencil and began writing her answer. From the corner of her eye she could see Ren and Kyou doing the same. Mira looked at her answer and smiled. Trespassing Kyou's paper read Vandalism while Ren's had Treason. As the girl's put their pencils down the trouble making child was at it again. He decided to dart at the teacher and try to attack him. Ren looked away from the scene not really caring, Kyou watched carefully, and Mira. Well Mirame slightly panicked, she didn't know what would happen. She saw Garou try and step in but she could only imagine what Manabu-Sensei would do to him.

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo had been silent and did not react openly to the snatching of the scroll, he had waited patiently beside the desk for any instructions. It was then that he saw that Ai had entered the class, and once again he was in trouble quickly, apparently he didn’t know how to be inconspicuous or even avoid the ire of a much stronger man. The noise the desk made and the fact he ignored instructions to begin would be a problem for the boy and it soon became apparent that it had. When ordered to shut the door, Kyo did just that, calmly but promptly walking to the door, shutting and securing it before moving back to stand where he had been before he had moved, beside the desk but out of the way. The Instructor introduced himself as Akimichi Manabu and then told them what the class would be about before he snapped up and stretched, the desk slapping into the wall with a loud crash, he went on to explain how things would normally go before he stopped at the desk of Ai and telling them that was not going to happen this time. With a growl he had ‘lightly’ kicked the desk and smashed it into the back of the wall along with Ai, “Seems he gets this every time he is in a class the little fool, just more proof that the academy is much too soft on the students that he acts the way he does.” Kyo listened to the man continue his lecture before he provided his first assignment, providing an example of a Primary crime and how they would deal with it themselves. He had ordered the students to be quick about it and told Kyo to collect the papers.

It wasn’t long until Ai charged back at the big man yelling a question about assault while he aimed a thrust with his dagger whose blade had an indigo glow to it that blurred as he struck twice in the span of a moment. “Damn fool, if the current academy wasn’t so weak, he would have been culled by now.” Kyo thought as he purposefully turned his attention from the scene after making a quick snapshot of the boy attacking the instructor for later use. He instead watched the other students, one of which was done quicker than the others, the girl with two eyes, he moved quickly, having decided that the floor may not be the best place to be weaving in and out of the desks that may very well be knocked about by a broken boy soon and instead walked up the wall and across the ceiling. Not wanting to provide a distraction to the class he momentarily paused performing a few handseals, causing himself to fade and blend into the background and his footsteps to be absent before he moved to her desk before dropping down and collecting the paper from her. He stood a moment before leaping back up and reattaching himself to the roof as he waited for the other students to finish their papers. It was then that he saw the other kid leap into action body switching with a thrown object, a pencil it appeared and had tried to persuade him to not do what he just did, already too late before he had arrived. Kyo continued to monitor the other students, the next that was done appeared to be the tall brown haired boy with a few scars across his face. Kyo moved once more to the appropriate location before dropping down and taking the paper, placing it neatly with the other he held in his left hand before leaping back to the roof and waiting patiently for the next student that was done. The next student he saw finish was a boy with a buzz cut and loose clothing who was now paying attention to the fight instead of his paper, Kyo dropped down beside him, took the paper from the desk and leapt back to the roof, looking around once again, there were four students left that had not finished there answer yet, one boy and the three girls who were sitting together. While the boy had arrived late, he had used the cover of Ai’s actions to try and keep from being noticed and had set about following instructions immediately, before he had paused and slid his pack to the other side of the room. “Smart, though he should have ensured to finish the assignment first.” Kyo had moved to his area, figure he would have been the next done, but the boy had only wrote Theft down, perhaps showing he had only been paying attention to half the instructions given. Shaking his head he instead moved to stand near the three girls, waiting and watching patiently from his perch. He saw that they did the same thing as the boy who had arrived late, dropping to the ground he stood beside the three a moment before dismissing the jutsu and clearing his throat politely before he spoke, “He wanted you all to write down an example of a Primary crime, and how you feel it should be dealt with. You have only completed half.” He said quietly to them before moving to explain the same thing to the late arrival, “He wants you also to write down how you feel it should be dealt with. You’ve only done half the assignment.”

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1408596337500941_zps438d674b.jpg

As his assistant moved about the room, fading out slightly and taking to the ceiling, Manabu surveyed the scene unfolding in front of him. It seemed the boy had earned his position as an assistant, the student seeming to have a natural intuition for when shit was about to hit the fan, though anybody with half a brain could see the situation escalating. As some of the children finished writing, the disruptive boy who he had booted across the room came roaring back for more, armed with a small dagger and an angry expression. “How about assault!” The boy shouted, lunging forward as Garou appeared in a puff of smoke behind him, grappling the boy just as he began to stab at the teacher. Ever the stalwart, Manabu didn’t even flinch as the needle of a weapon punctured into his arm twice, his thick skin proving difficult to puncture, at least beyond superficial surface wounds. As the two boys grappled, second student yelled at his peer, trying desperately to prevent things from getting any worse.

Glancing casually around the room, the mountain of man took stock of the class, noting the late addition who had slipped in during the fray. Under normal circumstances, that boy would have been in for a world of hurt, but on this particular occasion he had lucked out. Focusing his glare back to the two boy’s in front of him, particularly the on who had pricked him a moment ago, he only scowled as he performed a gentle hop backwards, putting his back to the chalk board and extending his arms as if to embrace the boy. Instead, the hulking Shinobi began to transform, his arms expanding and stretching outwards from the shoulder, growing exponentially in both mass and length. In a flash he had a hold of both boys, one in each massive hand and both powerless to move under his might grip. Ai’s knife wielding arm was still free, caught between two thick fingers. Any attempts at stabbing his way loose however would quickly prove futile, the Akimichi’s thick skin acting like armor against the small weapon. Of course, Manabu would still feel the jabs, but it the pain was no more than a thorn prick to the stalwart Jounin. “Assault comes next, allow me to demonstrate!”

With an audible snap, the man’s massive fingers shut like a vice grip on the young boys arm, breaking the bone just below the shoulder and rendering the arm useless. Without pausing to wait for a reaction, he flattened his other hand, smothering Garou against the floor to clear and easy path to the window. With a flick of his massive wrist, the Jounin sent Ai flying across the room, shattering the glass of one of the large windows that made up the wall to his right and sending the boy on a quick trip outside. Almost absent mindedly, Manabu withdrew his other hand, freeing the second student for a moment only to flick him forcibly to the back of the room. Allowing his arms to shrink back to normal size, the man stretched once again, his anger apparently subsided for the moment. Calmly as could, he strode to where Kyo stood, interrupting the boy’s calm assessment and grabbing the papers from his hand. “What’s this then!? Were my instructions not clear enough?” Glaring down at the small pack of girls, he paused for a moment to simply glower at them, strongly considering the idea of smashing their desks just to make a point. ‘I'm already gonna hear it from that prude Kotaza.’ He thought off handedly, simply snorting in derision as he spun on his heel, snapping up the remaining papers and perusing them, tossing them carelessly to the floor as he walked back to his position at the front of the room.

Some had followed instructions fine, while others had half assed it at best. With an almost bored tone, the teacher rattled off the list of answers aloud, discarding each page as he finished it. “Assault, counterfeit, theft, theft, theft again, trespassing, vandalism and... Treason.” With an audible sigh, he placed his head in his hand yet again, rubbing his eyes as he fought the intense desire to tear the room apart. Whoever had decided to place him in charge of first years would soon be paying for it, the way things were going there likely wouldn’t be much classroom left at the end of the day. "What the hell do your parents or guardians teach you at home? You all are lucky I can’t be bothered to learn your names, otherwise I might just make a few house calls." Drawing in a deep breath, he removed his hand from his face and went back to glowering. “Alright, I’ll make this simple. If I don’t physically injure you, but wrong you in some other way, odds are it’s a Primary offense. I could be looking at fines, suspension from duty and even demotion depending on the severity of my actions. There is an exception to this, which falls under the massive umbrella of ‘Treason.’ We’ll get to that later, if any of you are left.”

Abruptly, he reached back and yanked the desk back into place behind him, leaning against it and crossing his arms once again. “Now that we have a basic understanding of Primary crimes, let’s move on. Naturally, the next tier is referred to as ‘Secondary’. This consists of most crimes involving physical harm, again with exception of actions that constitute being tried for treason.” Pausing for a moment, he gestured to the gaping window, completely ignoring the cold air and trace amounts of snow that was making it’s way into the room. “If that student hadn’t attacked me so maliciously, the fact that I broke his arm and ejected him from the building could have been considered a Secondary crime. Of course, as the rules of engagement state, I am free to defend myself when I am in fear of my life.” Smirking slightly, the Jounin shrugged his massive shoulders and turned his attention back to the class. “If Primary crimes are handled largely in civilian court with fines and what have you, what do you think would happen to me if I were to be charged with a Secondary, say, Assault on an Academy Student? Keep in mind, the Academy is Military jurisdiction, you are all wards of our grand leader, Eight Raikage Hayata Shin.” Fighting the urge to laugh aloud, the burly man settled for a smirk, amused with the nature of his final statement.

‘Assault on an Academy student. If such a thing existed, we would all be out of a job.’ Remembering for a moment the cocky nature of a few of the students however, he was forced to reconsider. ‘Of course, if we all did our jobs right, dumbass kids wouldn’t be charging me with thorns.’ His mood quickly returning to sour, he awaited the first child brave enough to speak up. The Akimichi needed a snack, and the massive sandwich in his desk drawer was calling his name.

[Great job keeping up guys, lets keep this rolling. Usual round period, no post order. If I missed anything major, PM me quick enough and I can possibly edit a lil something in. Ai, feel free to reenter the class, our lovely assistant will be able to fix you right up. Garou, you should be fine, though feel free to RP being injured if you want. As for the rest of you, good job not getting broken!]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko blinked as the teachers arm grew, grabbing Ai and the other boy. She began to stand slightly as Ai was pitched out the window, shattering glass in the process. The other boy, his name she did not know yet, was used to clear the path to the window and then flicked to the back of the room. "What the hell do your parents or guardians teach you at home? You all are lucky I can’t be bothered to learn your names, otherwise I might just make a few house calls." She heard the teacher say, after he had returned to normal size and retrieved the papers from Kyo and the others. “Alright, I’ll make this simple. If I don’t physically injure you, but wrong you in some other way, odds are it’s a Primary offense. I could be looking at fines, suspension from duty and even demotion depending on the severity of my actions. There is an exception to this, which falls under the massive umbrella of ‘Treason.’ We’ll get to that later, if any of you are left.” Manabu said, then continued speaking,“Now that we have a basic understanding of Primary crimes, let’s move on. Naturally, the next tier is referred to as ‘Secondary’. This consists of most crimes involving physical harm, again with exception of actions that constitute being tried for treason.” He paused, seemingly gesturing to the window Ai had been pitched through, “If that student hadn’t attacked me so maliciously, the fact that I broke his arm and ejected him from the building could have been considered a Secondary crime. Of course, as the rules of engagement state, I am free to defend myself when I am in fear of my life. If Primary crimes are handled largely in civilian court with fines and what have you, what do you think would happen to me if I were to be charged with a Secondary, say, Assault on an Academy Student? Keep in mind, the Academy is Military jurisdiction, you are all wards of our grand leader, Eight Raikage Hayata Shin.” Once he finished speaking, Maiko stood, going over to the boy who had been flicked to the back. She stopped nearby, watching to see if he was injured. 'What the heck is with this teacher?' She said silently, looking towards the teacher and refusing the urge to say anything to him. She turned back to the boy, then asked, "Are you okay?"

Ai Sasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
‘Oh my god, seriously?’ Ai thought to himself. It happened all so quick.. so quick infact, that he wasn’t completely sure what was happening. He crashed hard through the window, and as Ai was descending he couldn’t help but laugh. Cackle? Yes, cackle would be perhaps more accurate. With a sickening thud, Ai found himself struggling to maintain consciousness. His arm was broken in several places, and though his dagger arm was still intact – it was the least of his issues. Scrapping himself up, he would lumber back into the classroom several minutes later.

Clutching his broken arm to his gut, he raised his dagger at the instructor once more and spoke.

“You just wait till I'm stronger..” He declared

Ai then sheathed his dagger. Sputtering, he wiped the blood from his lips. Oh the crimson. It was kind of beautiful in an odd way. The warmth of his blood was strangely comforting. Looking back up, he scanned the class and fainted. Falling face first, his broken arm crunched hard beneath the weight of his body. A large shard of glass about eight inches in length protruded from his back and to his credit, a small piece of paper fell from his pocket. Upon further inspection, it would say:

‘Attempted murder, secondary offence, punishable by jail time?’

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back