Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Equipment 101 - How NOT to use a Kunai [Closed Class]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Several signs in the village let academy students know that there would very soon be a class starting. Apparently it was to be on how to properly use ninja equipment, and the teacher would be a Chuunin-level Medical Ninja known as Shinrya Kitsune.

Kitsune herself was looking forwards to teaching her first class at the academy, hoping that it wouldn’t be too bad or anything, and that the students would at least try to behave, and not stab each other half to death with the kunai she would be bringing into the classroom.

”No Hana, I won’t be needing assistance in the class. It’s just a basic course in handling kunai and shuriken.” Kitsune told her eager assistant at the hospital. ”Maybe in the next class. It could be needed there.”

She then dashed from her office at the hospital, directly towards the academy. She didn’t want to be late after all.

The class was to be held in one of the bigger classrooms at the academy, as the administration believed there would be quite a few students attending the class. The classroom itself was rather plain, a desk by the blackboards, and then there were chairs set up, as if it had been an auditorium, except these chairs had a table in front of them. Each row from the front was also a bit higher up than the last, allowing the students to see over the heads of the people they were sitting behind.
Rules (ninja’d from Shin’s class and tweaked.) said:
  • This thread is open to all and will count for players who require a class.
  • This thread will be open until Monday, Nov 5 00:00 GMT+1
  • Kitsune isn’t in the classroom at the beginning of the topic, but will be after 48 hours have passed..
  • Do enjoy~

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Equipment 101 - How NOT to use a Kunai [Open Class]

ko_Cloud_by_semokan-1.jpg
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect that day. I had gotten up early as usual, ready to go try my hardest in school. I was trying to prove that I could be a ninja for once in my life. I had to prove to both the teachers and my family that I was going to be different this year; I was going to show them I actually cared for what they had to tell me. However it did not quite go as smoothly as I hoped. Like any habitual liar and chest, it was hard breaking habits and I had to be reminded in humiliating ways that it was time to get serious. Hopefully, I would be able to withhold my normal antics until lunch time.

I entered the room which turned out to be empty, no surprise. It was about fifteen minutes before the class was supposed to start Iand had nothing better to do. All my usual friends were late to class, so I found a seat near the front and sat down. Looking down at my bag, I pulled out a pencil and notebook that I used for all the various subjects on the topic of Shinobi. The inside was blank, as my first class was information on the history of certain boring topics that I really didn't feel was relevant to my life in any way. So I hoped that this day, I would learn something of use.

[iNPC: Zaku]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hikari rushed into the classroom hastily, believing herself to be late- she wasn't, as was evident by the fact that there was only one other person there. A boy who was a little older than she. Kari looked around the room, wondering if she'd entered the wrong room, but it seemed to be correct. She nervously edged toward the front, mostly because or her mother's teachings. She would always tell Kari that the students who were serious, the ones who would get good grades, were the ones who sat in front.

Front row? This is a class on Kunai.
Sharp pointy objects. No. Not the first row.

She moved back and took a seat just in front of the only other person in the room. She settled her notebook then glanced over her shoulder at him. She sniffed loudly then shook her head. That wasn't Katsuo. She couldn't smell him. She then shifted in her seat, perhaps she shouldn't sit so close... would Gekido's son sit near the front? She frowned maybe not... but she could just wait and see... If he even came in. She looked back at the boy behind her again, "Hi." She said, "I'm Kari. Well, Hikari, but... Nickname." She smiled, "This your first class?" She realized she was tapping her foot and stilled herself, darn nervous energy. "I'm pretty new to the school." She continued. "Ehh... This is the Kunai class, correct?" She scratched her head, "Sorry if I'm bugging you. I'm kind of a chatterbox." She grinned. "What's your name?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the new person rushed through the door, my eyes flashed over to see who it was in such a hurry. There was still plenty of time before class was due to start, so it struck me as odd. The first thought that came to mind was that she might have been racing someone and was the first to arrive, but, no one rushed in after her; nor did she cheer in victory in any way. So I tucked any assumption of that away in my mind as she took a look at the scene she had just entered. My eyes returned to my desk to straighten a pencil that had fallen out of the alignment I had place it in before.

The girl whose name I did not now took a seat right in front of me. The vibrant hair registered as a potential problem for me. For some reason, I had always been kind of mesmerized by girl's hair. Not for any particular reason, just a strange attraction. I knew that today would be a test to see if i could remain attentive while such a unique color sat before me. Oh no!? Did she catch me starring? The girl had turned around and seemed to... sniff? What a strange girl, was that what she was really doing? Smelling me? Her reaction made me self conscious; it seemed she disapproved by the shake of her head. I lifted an arm to smell if I had body odor. Nothing. What was she doing?

She turned around again, my left brow raised in suspicion at what she might do next. Pleasantly surprised, I smiled as she bade me hello and introduced herself as Hikari, though preferring Kari. Then she quickly inquired if it was my first class before I could respond in kind. "No, this'll be my second day though." I countered happily as she calmed herself down. I too found myself shaking my leg in certain restless situations, so I could relate if she was nervous or anything. Kari revealed she was new to the school, and I believed that in a heart beat. I had never seen her before and this was my second year, so it made sense. "Don't worry about it, I'm Zaku, and I'm pretty sure this class has something to do with 'em. Something to do with equipment, I am pretty sure." I responded with a confident nod. I began to wonder just what else we might be doing. I didn't think the teacher had a whole day dedicated to throwing weapons. But stranger things have happened... "I hope we aren't in the wrong room. I'd hate to get mixed up in things for upper classmen. This your first day?" I asked curiously.

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Looking at the school building after being dropped off by his parents, the eight year old was given a small map of where to go to attend his class before his parents started to walk away. Watching with a slightly pained and hurt expression as his parents left him on his own, the small boy stifled back tears and sniffed a little as he looked down at the map that his parents drew for him. To give Eji some credit, he was quite good with maps given good reference points. He still had major limits given his age, but given a small area to work with, he usually did quite well.

Looking at the map and at the school a few times before taking the first step, the small academy student immediately wanted to go home, crawl under his blankets, and commence crying until he feel asleep; however, he knew that his parents would be displeased with such behavior. Being the good little boy that he was, Eji trekked towards the school building at a pass that could rival that of a turtle almost as if he was somehow going to delay the inevitability of reaching the main door.

After reaching the main entrance, the academy student was just frustrated beyond belief and even more frustrated that he couldn't express his current feeling, so he kick the door as hard as he could. The small cloudian then recoiled in pain as the door eerily swung open, and with a slight aghast stare that he kicked the door open, the small boy forgot about the pain in his foot and walked into the school with a face that screamed that he was scared to death of such a new place. It almost felt compulsory to him to find the nearest hole, squeeze into it, and attempt to vanish from reality.

Slowly but surely Eji made it to the classroom that was indicated on his map, and slowly poked his head in to notice the two other students that were already in the class room. Annotating in his head the presence of the other two students, the small boy quickly made for the front seat desk in the same row as the other two students. Staring forward waiting for the class to start, the small boy began to rock back in forth to try and shake off the chill that still grabbed his body from the winter walk to school.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Keiji awoke this very morning whence the class would begin.

"Urgh.. My head!" Keiji caressed the top of his, then his forhead, he felt like he had been hit by an anvil. And might as well had.
Since the previous day he had hit a door and had apparently gotten a 'Concussion' Keiji didn't really know what that necessarily meant for his well being.
But what he did know was that he had a banging headache.
It didn't take long after he had felt his head, that he noticed he was still wearing his clothes from the other day.
"Oh, dangit!" He got up from his bed, took his clothes off and went to have a quick bath.
As he got out, he noticed the time on the clock standing in the hallway in his house. "FFfffffaaaaaahh! I'm gonna be laaaate!"
He dried himself quickly with his towel while running to his room, took some clean clothes (coincidentally looking exactly the same as the other one) and quickly took it on, while partly running through the house, he went into the kitched partly naked and took a quick snack from the fridge.
He looked at the time again. "2 minutes till classes start!? You gotta be kidding me!!"

He ran as fast as he could from his home to the Aurora Eruditio, which is quite a long trek in and of itself. Fully clothed naturally.
As he ran he didn't look at the main clocks scattered around the town as his stress didn't allow him.
As he reached the class room, he opened up the sliding door slow and steadily, as he looked in the first thing he noticed was the main clock hanging above the blackboard.
His face changed very dramatically. "10 minutes?.." He paused.. "I'm here... Early?!" he thought to himself.
He suddenly remembers that the old clock at his house has been broken for several weeks.. Nobody in the house was techs mart enough to fix it, and the family couldn't afford a professional to take a look at it.
He sighed heavily as he walked in and closed the door behind him. He walked a slow and annoyed walk as he walked all the way to the furthest back row, and sat himself in the furthest corner on the side of the door.
As he did so he relatively ignored all other classmates and simply just stared blankly forward if he passed them.

As he sat down he repeated his earlier sigh, and as he sighed he lowered his head to the table in front of him, and knocked his head repeatedly on the table in a slow and steady fashion, and it made a slight knocking sound as he said to himself "Baka.. Baka.. Baka..." For every bump he did, and for every bump his head hurt, and caused a bit of pain. He simply chose to ignore it though.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Don't worry about it, I'm Zaku, and I'm pretty sure this class has something to do with 'em. Something to do with equipment, I am pretty sure." The boy responded with a confident nod. Then he seemed uncertain for a moment, but that quickly passed, "I hope we aren't in the wrong room. I'd hate to get mixed up in things for upper classmen. This your first day?" He asked curiously.

As he spoke she nodded,until he said he would hate to get mixed up in things for upper classmen. "Oh, I don't know. It'd be good to learn from others who are more experienced. I might not do as well as the others, but I think if I learned anything it might make regular classes easier." She shrugged, "Could be wrong, I guess." She smiled, "Yeah, it's my first day. Well, first day of classes, anyway. I spent yesterday in the library... " She trailed off as she remembered sniffing to check if Zaku was Gekido's son. "Er... earlier I kinda smelled you... I hope you aren't offended or anything. I was just checking... something for a friend. Its not about you." She said quickly, "I mean, I don't even think he knows you, I mean I... OK. Its kind of a secret. So... I can't say why I sniffed you, At you..." She scratched her head, "Just... I hope you don't take it personally." She said. Then another kid walked into the room. He looked pretty young well, younger than Kari. She smiled a him, but he didn't seem to notice that, so she turned back to Zaku. "Anyways... What was your other class today? Did you learn anything cool?" She asked, hoping to catch something useful as she picked his brain.

A moment or two after she asked that another boy entered the room, seeming to be oddly irritated. He slumped into a seat and began to bang his head on the desk mumbling something to himself at each bump. "Okay..." She said, smirking, "I doubt that will help anything at all... but OK." She looked back at Zaku amused. "Sorry, I got distracted by the... er... that over there." She gestured across the room at the boy.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

He stopped and looked up with an annoyed and slightly grim look on his face. his eyes went towards the girl in the class room as she mentioned him.
"Hmf" Keiji sneered at the remark.
He placed his palm underneath his chin and leaned his elbow on the table.
Keiji stared blankly towards the other end of the room, in the direction of the blackboard, meanwhile he started twirling his index finger on the table in a bored fashion.

He sighed and waited for the class to begin.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

My lips pressed together slightly as her words held some merit in my mind. It would be good to learn from those with experience, but wouldn't we just be getting in the way? Now that I think about it, maybe I could sneak into one of the older classes just to see what they do. As far as I knew it was just more dangerous exercises. But maybe there was a chance I could learn something and get ahead in my own class work.

"Bleh! The library is so dull, how can you even stand to go there?" I commented in a rhetorical way, not expecting any serious answer from the girl. I truly didn't want to get into any kind of argument. They always soured the mood. But it seems that she had another idea as to where this conversation was headed. The way she was speaking made a small smile appear on my face. And as she continued to only got wider and wider because she just kept going and going. But once she was done, my eyes closed with a cheerful nod. "Don't worry about it!" I said with the most genuine smile. However, for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling of inadequacy he felt when she had given me a disapproving shake of the head after smelling me for whatever her duty was. She struck me as odd, but I knew I was going to be paranoid about body odor for a week at least. Thank, Hikari.

As the new boy turned into the room, I quickly shifted my vision to watch him advance toward us. He didn't seem very outgoing as no words were exchanged between us. I couldn't help but assume that the boy was merely introverted. Thus, I quickly lost interest and turned back Hikari who had also lost interest. She proposed a question to me which I could only smirk at and shake my head. "Nothing at all. It was a stupid history class. Ugh I hate history. So boring, useless!" I exclaimed throwing my hands on my cheeks and slowly sliding them downward in remembrance of the boring period. Right then, another student entered. It was only natural as the time began to wind down to the starting time. But this one seemed a whole lot more lively. As he walked by with what seemed to be a black cloud over his head, I couldn't help but chuckle a little as I realized what had happened. The first thing he did was check the clock, so I assumed that he believed himself late in some fashion.

I turned my attention from the boy in the back to Hikari who had begun speaking again. I couldn't help but chuckle again as she gestured to him with her peculiar words. "Must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I responded with a wide grin, turning my attention to him as he huffed in response to what she had said. I only needed to repeat what he had been chanting. "Baka... He won't get far." I said with a devious grin and looked back at Hikari. It was then I noticed the boy in front of us was rocking back and forth. I squinted peculiarly and studied him for a moment and gestured silently toward him before leaning into whisper. "We are surrounded by strange people Hiarki-chan..."

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Bleh! The library is so dull, how can you even stand to go there?" He commented in a rhetorical way, not expecting any serious answer from her. She, however, frowned.

"I grew up in a library." She said, "Besides that, I was behind because I didn't arrive at the school in time for my first class, so I went to study. "I met this guy there who had an awesome Ninken, named Judo, and I learned some stuff about Chakra and hand seals that I hadn't known before." She grinned. Then came the assurance that it was not him she was sniffing at.

"Don't worry about it!" Zaku said with a genuine smile. Then he responded to her inquiry about class with dismay, ""Nothing at all. It was a stupid history class. Ugh I hate history. So boring, useless!"

"In my mother's classes she told stories about Shinobi from ages past. Like... the great battles and why they happened. Didn't your teacher include any of the good stuff?" She asked.

The boy who'd come in and hammered his head into the desk harrumphed at her, "Must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Zaku said with a wide grin, turning his attention to the new boy as that boy huffed in response to what Hikari had said. He looked at Hikari and repeated what he had been chanting. "Baka... He won't get far." Zaku said with a devious grin and looked back at Kari who was smiling at his response. They both noticed the boy in front of them rocking back and forth, and Zaku squinted comically, gesturing at the youth, he said, "We are surrounded by strange people Hiarki-chan..."

Kari giggled, "Oh how true." She gathered up her things suddenly, concentrating on her chakra, which she could just barely feel, she used it to make herself a bit more nimble, as she lightly jumped up and clambered over to the desk beside Zaku, "So I don't have to keep looking back to talk to you, Zaku-kun." She said, "Anyways, have you had a class like this one before?" She asked. "Think it'll be hard?"

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Keiji's mind was absent which resulted in him ignoring all the 3 other people in the class room, and was instead thinking about the stuff that happened the other day, was quite the experience, the discussion with his mother, which resulted in him meeting the strange woman.. And getting his head hurt too..
"Kitsy.. Kutsi.. What was her name?.." Keiji was speaking loudly to himself. "Kitsuy, Kitta, Kitu.. Arrgh!" He lowered his head and rested on both his arms which he placed on the table, still staring blankly at the direction of the blackboard he sighed to himself. "I could really go for some noodles after school.." He thought to himself.
"I wonder what the Med-ninja path is like.. I guess I should go ask that woman.." "Kitsi, kutsi.. Argh! Stupid name.." Keiji sighed to himself as his mind kept playing tricks with him.
Partly ignoring anything happening around him he kept thinking of her name.

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Feeling bit better from warming up and finally getting over the fact that his parents had temporarily abandoned him, the young boy stopped rocking back and forth and started to looked around the classroom a bit more. About that time, he realized that some else had entered the room, and the girl had moved to sit by the other boy in the same row as him. Standing up from his desk slowly, the boy maneuvered himself to sit on the desk top and placed his feet on the seat portion so he could have a better look back across the sea of desks and the other three students. In the small time he looked them over, he absorbed every detail about them almost instinctively.

"It's not nice to call people weird," started the small boy as he pointed at Zaku's right hand,"But, I'll forgive you if you tell me how your middle finger got that way."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I laughed along with her as she agreed with me while I took a look passed her back at the boy who was once again mumbling to himself. "Man he's weird..." I softly said to myself as something I heard caught my attention; I turned to look. I gasped quickly as it was startling to see Hikari moving up to my level from where she was sitting before. I looked right into her green eyes with my own blue orbs and put a hand in the air like a dork. "Hi there!" I said with a small giggle of my own. I shifted in my chair to face her more directly.

I thought back to my last year and the multitude of classes I took just to fail later on when graduation came around. Most of the time I wasn't even paying attention and didn't even participate, no matter what any teacher had to say. But if I thought hard, I could vaguely remember a class like this back then. Except that it wasn't just a throwing weapons class, but rather a overall equipment class. That was when... "Think it'll be hard?" she asked. "Oh I don't think so Hikari-chan. We're beginners and here to learn. No need to be worried...unless this is secretly a test to become genin. Then yes be very worried!" I said with a devious grin as to the very improbable case I had made up. But this was when the boy two rows in front of us turned around to look as we discussed. My eyes immediately moved to his to see if he had anything to say. But for a moment he just seemed to be observing. The way he was analyzing made me feel uneasy.

"Eh?" I replied quickly as he began pointing to my right hand. So he was going to talk, and this guy seemed pretty serious. Unlike the one above them, I felt like this guy was serious about learning how to become a shinobi. My eyes locked into my middle finger, holding it up into the air to admire. "Oh this? It's nothing special. Last year, in that class I was telling Hikari-chan about, someone got too happy with a hammer. While I was just starring at the weapons and the people using them, I failed to see it flying through the air. Needless to say, it landed right on my finger and broke it with ease. So, it healed this way." I explained while letting out of huff of laughter. "You could call it my first war wound!" I laughed raising the finger in the air, all the others closed around it to display it proudly.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As Kitsune neared the academy, she grinned and thought of how best to surprise her students. No… Not by dressing up, that’d just be odd… Perhaps my jumping in the window rather than going through the door…? Nah… And her trail of thought didn’t get any better. It went from weird, to bizarre, to downright odd.

Finally, when she got around to the academy, she looked up at the big building, with her red eyes and grinned. ”I’ve got it.” she said triumphantly to herself. ”But first. To the teachers’ lounge to grab the keys I need.” she walked inside, past the reception area, and towards the teachers’ lounge. Once inside she went over to a man sitting behind a desk and requested the keys for the training area, for later.

Kitsune took the keys and wrote her name into the logbook of who had what keys, and then walked out of the teachers’ lounge and into the hallway. She grinned before letting her Mangekyou Sharingan do its job, and warp her directly into the classroom right behind her desk; so it would seem that she just appeared out of thin air, which she actually did.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Think it'll be hard?" Hikari had asked.

"Oh I don't think so Hikari-chan. We're beginners and here to learn. No need to be worried...unless this is secretly a test to become genin. Then yes be very worried!" Zaku grinned mischievously.

Kari rolled her eyes, "Right, my first day is final exam day, that would be terrible!" I need a lot more practice with my hand seals. She thought, I would fail terribly. Then, just as she was about to continue, younger boy turned around in his seat. Zaku and Kari both looked at him questioningly, as he just seemed to be looking at them.

"It's not nice to call people weird," started the boy as he pointed at Zaku's right hand,"But, I'll forgive you if you tell me how your middle finger got that way."

Hikari looked down at his hand, and noticed that her new friend's middle finger was a little crooked. "Its not nice to stare and ask impertinent questions either, kid. We are your elders, you shouldn't be so rude." She said, "But I'll forgive you without condition."

At this time, Zaku's eyes locked onto his middle finger, then he held it up into the air to admire. "Oh this? It's nothing special. Last year, in that class I was telling Hikari-chan about, someone got too happy with a hammer. While I was just starring at the weapons and the people using them, I failed to see it flying through the air. Needless to say, it landed right on my finger and broke it with ease. So, it healed this way." He explained while letting out of huff of laughter. "You could call it my first war wound!" He laughed raising the finger in the air, all the others closed around it to display it proudly.

Then as he raised his fist, middle finger proudly pointed skyward, suddenly a figure appeared before them. Kari's head swiveled, to face the new comer, a young woman with bright red hair and a straight pose. Hikari wondered how she'd gotten there, "Zaku!" She hissed, "You should lower your fist. I think that's our sensei."

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Confusion plagued the boys mind as the girl scolded him about his rudeness. The confusion mostly emerged from how information was to be gained by him. If he could not look at anything in a observing manner, how was he suppose to discern information to use latter. This didn't make any sense to him; however, Zaku soon cleared the confusion from the small cloudians mind as he told him the story on how he earned his first "war wound." The information in an of itself gave off an intoxicating feel to the small boy. Though the feeling was quickly washed away by a small breeze that brushed against his ears that appeared to be coming from the chalk board.

Turning his head a little, the boy noticed that his teacher had appeared behind her desk almost as if instantly. Simultaneously as he looked at his sensei, thousands of questions came to the small boy's mind. Spinning himself into his desk to sit properly, the boy opened his mouth with little hesitation, "Are you the Sensei? How did you paint your eyes those colors? Did it hurt? How did you get that scar on your right hand? Was it an awesome epic battle? Can you still use it? What is your necklace made of it's really shiny? What does that symbol mean?"

Remembering that he had just been scolded by Hikari just a few seconds ago, Eji quickly got a hold of his rash need for information and forcefully stopped himself, "nnn, Sorry."

Hopefully, she doesn't snap at me like the mean girl behind me did.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Keiji's eyes widened and his mouth gaped wide open.
You have got.. To be kidding me.. he thought to himself.
After a short moment, he recovered his attitude and stood up quickly, his chair fell backwards in his motion, and as he stood up he stared forwardly at the newly entered teacher.
He shouted dramatically and pointed directly at the teacher which seemed oh so familiar to him.
"KITSUNE!" Yes! I got the name right!

He remained stationary and simply stared.
The backpack which he had packed and is still wearing behind his back dropped down from his shoulders, and hit the floor boards beneath him with a huge. *BUMP*

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I had not realized that she had warped in right when I was flashing the bird like an immature punk. When Hikari loudly whispered my name I looked to her with an annoyed expression. Was she really putting me down for joking around? No, it would seem not. As I turned to look, behind my hand stood the teacher who appeared out of thin air. I quickly relinquished my middle finger and bowed my head. "Apologies Sensei, I was only messing around."

I meagerly sat back in my chair and took a deep breath prepared fro whatever insult she held. My eyes slowly lifted to look at her and froze on those two red eyes. A sneer crossed my face. Uchiha. My mood immediately soured as her appearance and heritage both clicked together. They were all the same. Those with a 'special pedigree', or Kekkei Genkai. All high on themselves because they inherited their skill. I was determined to show everyone that you didn't need a a fancy heritage to be skilled. "Show off..." I mumbled, referencing the way she came into the class room.

Thankfully, the boy in front was hounding her with questions so that my voice was most probably over powered. It was a soft enough tone that any normal human to hear would be highly unlikely. As I listened to his words, my opinion of him changed slightly as I realized he was as green as the grass. Honestly, I was surprised he didn't know of the Uchiha clan. Their accursed power was renowned in the world and they always seemed to make formidable shinobi, even the weakest one. Of course, the only way I knew this was because the Uchiha I met last year bragged non stop about his clan. Once the boy realized he was getting annoyed, he too apologized.

Then out of nowhere, the guy in the back shouted out a name. I turned slowly to glare at him for a moment before turning around shaking my head. It was time to get serious, no more talking or else I would be stuck in this academy forever. I awaited instruction.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune looked at the kid that had just bombarded her with questions and decided to answer them one after one. "Am I the Sensei? Yes, yes I am. How did I paint my eyes? I didn’t. That’s just how they work. Did it hurt? Not at first. How did you get that scar on your right hand? Medical intern with a scalpel… Never a good idea. Was it an awesome epic battle? Hardly; it was an everyday happening at the hospital. Can you still use it? I can indeed. The scar is only skin deep. And my necklace is made of silver and the symbol is the symbol of my heritage as an Uchiha."

Next she noticed Keiji who had just yelled out her name ”Well well, if it isn’t Keiji.” she said: ”How’s the head? Still hurting? Or did it pass overnight?” she smirked and thought back to the previous day, where she had met Keiji at the hospital, and had treated him for a concussion after he had run straight into a door.

Finally, she noticed the other kid that had his middle finger raised up in the middle of the classroom. “I’m sure that you were just showing off your broken finger, but try to keep it down next time. Okay?” she said and grinned at him as she let her Mangekyou Sharingan fade back into a normal Sharingan.

[[I’ll start the class with my next post. Let’s try to keep this civilized, shall we? :p]]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the little boy rapidfired questions at the teacher, she reached over to Zaku who quickly relinquished his middle finger and bowed his head. muttering "Show off." with a disgruntled expression upon his face.

Just then, with a thump, the boy who had been calling himself a baka stood up and shouted dramatically while pointing directly at the teacher, "KITSUNE!" for no apparent reason.

Hikari leaned over to her friend and said, "Quite strange indeed, Zaku-kun."

After the teacher answered the boy with her own pleasantries, she turned to Zaku. “I’m sure that you were just showing off your broken finger, but try to keep it down next time. Okay?” she said and grinned at him.

"Apologies Sensei, I was only messing around." He said, though the apology somewhat grated upon his unexplained irritation.

Hikari leaned over to him, "What's the matter, Zaku-kun? Are you alright? She said it was OK, don't feel embarrassed." She elbowed him, "Besides, it was pretty funny." Kari grinned at him as her wild hair slumped into her eyes, she blew it back up then she looked at the sensei, and smiled, "Hello Sensei! Its nice to meet you." She said, bowing her head, "I'm Tanaka Hikari. Completely new to the school." She said in anticipation of roll call, and because she was the only person that Sensei had not acknowledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back