Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Even Ninja's Have Chores [Open]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Racing forward Shinobu saw the look of confusion on the kids face, "Oh, maybe he isn't playing a game with the Nin-dog. OHHHH what if he shoplifted something from the store? What am I.... hey wait where did he go?" Making a double take he just barely saw the kid slide by a cart into an alley on the left. Trying to look behind him Shinobu failed to see the guy on a bike ahead, in a screeching collision he fell and tumbled across the road entangled with the bikes wheels. "No you get off of me, here take the handlebars, no don.....AAAAHHH, stop! Here, twist and OUT!" With a triumphant exclamation he untangled himself from the bike and its rider then jumped onto the roof tops above the alley where the kid had gone. "Now where did he go?"

The thug imposed over the kid and started making threats right as Shinobu caught up to them. "What the hell? Not cool." With a thud he landed on the roof top just above the thug and kid, making hand-seals he heard the last bit of their conversation right before his Human Shield special move went off. In a puff of smoke Shinobu instantly switched places with Tatsuo, the kid was standing on the roof above the alley looking down at Shinobu now standing in front of the Thug. Just as Shinobu appeard on the ground the last bit of the conversation clicking in his head. "Did he say the name Ranna?" TWACK, the thugs boot sunk into the side of Shinobus face as he was distracted by something that seemed to scare him. Popping back up off the ground the trained Chuunin refocused on the bully and started pummeling him. "Who do you think you are? This is Leaf village not Crater City, we don't beat up kids here!" Shinobu chased the now bruised and fat lipped thug off into the streets before looking back around for anyone left on the scene.

[MFT WC335]
[spoilername="Human Shield"]Human Shield<i></i> - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- Requires Body Switch
A Steadfast is excellent at taking blows, but not everybody else is. Using their natural ability to soak damage an extension of the Kawarimi (Body Switch) jutsu, a Stalwart can leap in front of an ally and take attacks for them, perhaps preventing them from being harmed.
Effect: The Steadfast can switch places with an ally that is attacked at a cost of 0.5 AP (they cannot switch places with an ally when they are being attacked). Allies that are aware of this ability and can Body Switch with real clones can designate the Steadfast as a target; if the Steadfast is unwilling to switch, then the jutsu automatically fails. The triggering attack is resolved against the Steadfast instead, who can attempt to dodge it normally.[/spoilername]

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira's brain barely had time to keep up with what was going on; one minute he was running with this strange woman appearing out of nowhere, the next thing he knew, he was several feet in the air, being dragged along against his will along the rooftops. Whoever she was, she must've been a ninja to manage a jump like that.

"Gahhh!" The little ninja yelped as he felt the ground disappear from beneath his feet during the jump, shutting his eyes tightly as he was being carried across the buildings until suddenly, he felt the ground give way beneath the both of them as Yume lost her footing, still gripping onto him as they dangled haphazardly above the street below.

"Hey! Come on, what gives! This is so not cool!" Akira protested, fighting and struggling despite the dangerous position they were both still in. "What's the big idea, anyway?" He was daring himself not to look down from this height.

[MFT]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flinching from the oncoming blow, he opened his eyes back up a few moments later. Now from on the roof, had he not got hit? Glancing down to the same chuunin taking the blow to his chin. Before promptly beating the snot out of the man in black. He looked to Yume, who was now hanging parallel from him on one of the roof tops, he also noticed Akira dangling from her arms. He must have gotten caught by her, and this was the one sent to chase him? What should he do? Run? No he couldn’t do that, Akira was still captured, he’d have to plan a way out with Akira in tow. Yume’s grip looked pretty tight on Akira. Maybe he would just sit this one out, he thought, however turned his attention to the Chunnin pummelling the goon. “H-hey.. Thanks?” he would say timidly.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I said sorry!" Yume pouted. She glanced up at the other child on the roof who Shinobu had switched places with in order to beat up that shady guy in black. "Give me a sec, kiddo. Hold on tight!"

And at that, she let go.

The two fell with a rush. She hoped he didn't scream or yell, there was only one hand of hers that was available to cover her ears. That wouldn't do much when the other was still open for ringing. If Shinobu didn't catch her in time, she landed swiftly as a shinobi would, gently letting Akira down a second later. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Yume glanced over to where Shinobu was and grinned. "Nice stuff!" she complimented, though her smile quickly dropped to one of concern as it darted over the shop door of the old man before, locked tight. "I had no idea things like this happen in this village! What a shame..."

A repetitive beep echoed faintly in her ear, startling the idol. "Oh no! That's Manager, he must be furious that I'm late! Shinobu-san, I'll see you at FiRE E&M sometime!" She waved to the two younger boys. "Nice meeting you two! Ahh! I gotta get back to the grocers and go! Bye!"

She jogged off to the direction of where the grocery store was to pick up her boxes of Pocky, while answering the headset call at the same time. Her expression was a lot more mellow now that it was turned away from the three.

"Ah, Oppa? Yes, I know I'm late. I'm sorry! Just something weird happened..."

OOC said:
Topic left unless stopped

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shaking his fist at the goon, Shinobu made sure he kept on running out of the alley before turning around to see the young academy student he had saved. Seeming somewhat surprised and a bit embarrassed Shinobu reached up with his right hand and scratched his beard as he responded to the kids thanks. "Oh yeah, hey you are a welcome, guys like that are really cowards who have no place in Leaf Village." Looking around desperately he tried to get Yumes attention but failed as she started talking on her headset and ran off quickly. With no one to help him out he went ahead an bit the bullet. He wasn't sure what he heard in the alley earlier was correct, so he had to ask, just to make sure. He was still unsure of how he would feel about the information but he had to know. "Sooo, earlier, you said your name. Was is the family name 'Ranna' you said?"

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira tried to get his footing as the older kunoichi finally let him go, placing him on the ground. And then, as she darted off back to the shop, that was the last he saw of her... What the hell was that all about? Did she have some kind of quota of academy students she had to abduct or something? The woman just didn't really sit right with him, she seemed a little unstable, and Akira felt slightly nauseous from all the jumping. It wasn't long before Aomaru had caught up with him and Akira guessed he had a fair bit of explaining to do.

"Hey! I'm sorry!" Akira grumbled as Aomaru gave him a hard nip on the hand as he usually did when the silly pup was out of line; he'd gotten fairly used to it by now, but he figured he'd get a bigger thrashing from his father as soon as he got home anyway. The two of them headed off back home after all was said and done, and Akira figured he'd probably run into Tatsuo again sooner or later.

[MFT]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped~]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo looked to Akira and Yume leaving, frowning as he noticed Akira getting punished by Aomaru, he was just having some fun. However he was still trying to figure out how he got here, he was about to get kicked by that goon, now he was on the roof? At least he thought it was the roof, he looked down to see Shinobu pummeling his assailant. Maybe the guy wasn't here to punish him, he had just saved him from a beating it'd seem. Tatsuo then heard him ask him a question. "Ranna?" He nodded in response, dumbfounded at why the man cared about is name. "Y-yeah? I am Ranna, Tatsuo." he would say as he scratched the back of his head confused at the whole ordeal. His friend was getting punished by a dog, the lady mumbling to herself, and the Shinobu was beating the man who was about to beat him. What was going on?

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking down at the kid Shinobu couldn't help but get a sense of dread in the pit of his stomach. "Oh man, what if he really is part of the Ranna family, that would mean.... no I have shamed my name and do not deserve it anymore, I may have once been a part of that family, but no longer will I bring disrespect to them." Seeming to be lost in deep thoughts he snapped too as the kid responded. "Oh oh, yeah I meant to say did you say 'Kanna' the family name 'Kanna' yeah, that was it." Awkwardly blushing Shinobu seemed to be frantically looking around for someone, when no one he saw around seemed to be of any help he turned back to the kid with a bit of a blush on his cheeks. "Oh whats that, I think I just heard Yume calling my name. I think she might need my help some more." Scratching his beard with his right had as he spoke Shinobu slowly backed up out of the alley untill he was a good distance away from the kid, then he turned with an embarrassed look on his face and started running after Yume.

[Topic Left]
[Lets continue the build up in another thread! I have a training class I hope you will join, I meant to post up this weekend but it should go up soon today.]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was more than confused, this guy seemed a bit.. out of it? He shrugged his shoulders and watched as the whole group scampered off. "Kanna?" he said to himself. "He definitely said Ranna." Tatsuo watched Shinobu walk away before getting off the roof. "Oh no." he said looking to the groceries on the ground. Picking them up he would then swiftly rush out to bring them home and hopefully avoid a beating!

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back