Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Evening Walk [Closed]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

yOne7UVlNI4mI_Cr9BbdQovl-krEpnj-j5f0DE10nYM=w415-h605-no

It was a cool evening, the sun was getting ready to set in the background, it had about an hour or two before it fully set. Akane was walking in the forest, she had a small backpack on her, and she was wearing one of of her newer outfits from her mother. It had a red and black theme, skin tight, and could easily be used as a swimsuit. Akane was half and half on fashion, she did care, but at the same time she didn't. She wanted to look good, and still be about to fight.

Akane was walking alone through the wilderness. She had heard there was a lake near by, she planned on just sitting there and relaxing a bit. Her mother had a new job already, as a cook at a restaurant. So the house was almost always empty, Akane hated being there alone after all. On her days off, she'd always walk around. She was falling back into her old habit of leaving the house around the evening, and then stay out all night. She hated the quietness of the house, but the quietness of the wilderness never bothered her. It did make her feel lonely though, especially when she thought back to the trip, it happened so fast.

Akane rubbed her her eyes, and continued down a trail. She was thinking too much again, so she cleared her mind, and just kept on down the path. Soon she saw the lake. it was true, there was a lake up here, it wasn't huge, but it was beautiful. Akane walked up to the beach like area, and sat down in the sand. She looked at the clean water, it was bright, and so clear.

Akane took off her backpack and leaned back. She decided this would be a good place to relax. Akane stared at the sky, and hummed softly to herself. Since coming home, she been getting along with her mother quite well. Her mother wanted her to practice more instruments, practice cooking, and learn more woman like skills. It felt like she could never really be lazy around anymore. Akane had started on the path of two new instruments, and her cooking skills were still... Bad.​

[Topic entered/created]​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
2mfg289.jpg

The day had started off rough. Who knew how active kids could be. Did they ever sleep? It surely didn't feel like it. Being woken up to the sunlight and cheering kids, Karin and Junko cursed silently in their heads. "Their should be a warning label to having children. Junko said as Karin covered her nose.

"Their should be a warning label to your morning breath." Karin said as the twins chuckled. Exhausted and beaten by the previous day, the parents crawled out of bed to start breakfast. Different aromas floated about as the twins played with the white lotus in the front room.

"You guys know, we'll be moving soon?" Junko said helping Karin fix the plates.

Rushing to the apartments kitchen, the twins spoke in unison.
"Will big brother Yoshi be moving with us too?"

"You know he'll always have a room." Junko said with a smile. His adopted son had recently went to join the ANBU ranks, hopefully he was accepted and was doing well.

"Father! What sort of things is Yoshi doing? Think he's camping and having fun like we use to?" Yutaro asked curiously.

"Probably." Junko said with a shrug.

"Let's Go camping again Father!" Rintaro said in excitement.

"Ask your mother." Junko said quickly looking at Karin as she was already stuffing her face.

"Mommy! Can we go camping!" The twins asked in unison as they rushed to Karin.

"Sure, your father will be taking you this evening." Karin said after swallowing a bite of food. Looking a Junko she stuck out her tongue. Shaking his head, Junko smiled.

Walking through the wilderness, fully prepared, and packed. The men's bonding trip had begun. Allowing the twins to walk beside him, they constantly smiled. The scenery was beautiful, the Orange sun pierced throughly the forest as they ventured deeper. Many creepy insects could be seen, frightening Yutaro a bit, causing him to walk closer to Junko.

"You smell that?!" Rintaro said looking at his brother.

"I do!" Yutaro said backing away from Junko.

"Smell what?" Junko said sniffing his self.

"It's Rose! She's up ahead!" The twins said running off ahead.

"What? Wait! Where are you guys going!" Junko said chasing the children.

Maneuvering through the forest, they soon stumbled upon a beautiful lake. Surprisingly, Rose was actually there and was as pretty as the lake. "The demon entity inside them has already become stronger. They're able to pick up scents." Junko thought as the twins attempted to tackle Akane.

"Hiya Rose! Rose! Rose! Rose, we've missed you so much!" the twins said giving her a big hug.

"Well, I guess we're camping with Rose! How've you been? Learned the arts of the kitchen yet?" Junko said putting one of his herbal cigs between his lips. "Mind giving me a lite?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Anime-Stars-anime-stars-1920x1080.jpg

Akane was looking out to the lake, the weather was nice, but the cold started to come in hard. Akane wasn't really bothered by it anymore. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and relaxed a little more. Though she snapped out of her little trance as she sensed people nearing her, and the little pitter patter of small feet. She didn't sense any danger, so she looked back to see who it was. She blinked as she saw it was Rin and Yu running up to her. She allowed them to tackle her, and she fell back hugging both of them.

"Heya Rin, and Yu! Glad to see you guys as well." She exclaimed with a bright grin, she then ruffled their hair, before looking to see Junko and Karin come up. She smiled and waved at them. Then blinked at Junko's question. "I am the exact opposite of my mothers skills in cooking still." She stated with a little giggle. Se then stood, and smirked when he asked for a light, she never went for little after all. She made sure the twins were not in the way, or karin, before she preformed a few hand seals, and inhaled. She then sent a child sized fire ball towards his head.

Akane then looked around with a slight frown, as her mind traveled off. "Yoshi didn't come with you?" She stated with a kind of disappointed tone of voice. She did want to see Kunashi, and Yoshi again. She then smiled again, "But I am glad to see you guys too! It was getting too quiet for me." She explained with a large grin. She had heard Junko mention camping, she didn't mind joining in, it had been a little bit since she had seen all of them. She then looked down at the twins.

"Have you guys ever swam at night? The reflection of the moon and stars make it seem like you are swimming in the sky!" She leaned down as she said this to them, she was planning on skinning dipping in the lake later, but she really couldn't do that anymore, it was too awkward with smaller children around after all.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
"I am the exact opposite of my mothers skills in cooking still."

Laughing, Karin and Junko shook their heads. "If your mother can whip Karin into shape on the stove, she's a miracle worker. So trust me, you'll get it." Junko said teasing

"Yeah yeah yeah, but really. Thank her again for me." Karin said winking before Rose stood to her feet. Waving a few hand signs, she spit out a baby fire ball with precision and accuracy. Hitting her target with the flame, Junko inhale. Blowing out a cloud of smoke, he could feel the herbs bettering his body, making him a healthier individual.

Clapping their hands together, the twins began to blow repeatedly, often spitting on the ground as they attempted to repeat Roses jutsu.
"Hey, watch where you aim your jutsu. You may accidentally spit on someone." Junko said chuckling.

"But papa! We want to spit like Rose! She spits fire!"

"In due time kiddies. In due time. Training under your dad, you'll be spitting a whole forest on fire." Karin said firing shots towards Junko about the children's experience in the burning forest.

"Yoshi didn't come with you?"
"But I am glad to see you guys too! It was getting too quiet for me."

"Well, I actually sent Yoshi to join the ANBU branch. Sure, he would've been fine under me, but the medical field wouldn't be his cup of tea." Junko said flicking a few ashes. "I'm not sure if he's been accepted of not. As you know though, they gave their own policies. It's no telling how his life will change. Hopefully not too much." Junko said with a pause. "I've invited him though, I scattered the white lotus along with another friend to run a few errands for me."

"Hey rose, daddy mentioned a big house. If you want, maybe you and your mom could move in!" Yu said pulling on roses right pants leg.

"And we make lots of noise! It'll never be quiet!" Rin said pulling on roses left pants leg.

"isn't that the truth." Karin said face-palming. "Seriously though, our home is your home away from home. You're always welcome. We could get you a key made." Karin said smiling as Junko nodded.

"Have you guys ever swam at night? The reflection of the moon and stars make it seem like you are swimming in the sky!"

"Can we swim in the sky tonight! Please dad!" the twins asked in unison.

"Ask your mother." Junko said sticking his tongue out at Karin.

"Sure, Rose would love to." Karin said sticking her tongue out at Akane.

"Whawhoo!" the twins said cheerfully as their parents giggled. Looking at the growing red headed girl, she had come a long way from her crying days. She was becoming ready for the big leagues along with Kunashi and Yoshi. It would take work to reach the medical ninja status. Surely, she was ready. Little did she know Junko had several plans in mind incorporating the young lad.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane nodded towards Karin, she would need to remind herself again. Her mother was quite busy at her new job after all. She started to giggle slightly as the twins tried copying her. "Takes a lot more than spitting." She commented. She did enjoy their presence again.

Akane blinked as she was told that Yoshi went off to become an ANBU, from what she heard of them, they were very secretive, and were very strict. Akane gave a sad look, she knew Yoshi was talented, he'd get in no problem. She was sure of that. She grinned though, "Well I am sure he will get into the ANBU, they only accept the best after all." She stated with a big grin, though she was worried she would rarely see him ever if he actually got in. She would do what she did best, stay calm, and put on a happy front.

She was happy to hear that he was invited, she was curious about the white lotus, she just forgot to ask about them. She started to ponder again, when her attention was caught by Yu first, then Rin, both pulling on her pant leggings. Akane grinned widely. "I'll make sure to visit it often then. Ever since Mom and I came back, she has attained a new Job. She seems to be always at work, and when she is home, she is reading or asleep. Kinda feels like I am alone in the house 24/7." She explained with a smile. "If you don't mind my company when I have time off, I'll be sure to visit, maybe even spend the night." Akane explained, she didn't want to say she would move in, due to the fact she wasn't sure about her mother, and the fact she wasn't sure it was okay. It was hard for her to give a straight answer, but nothing would make her more happy than living in the Tsuyoshi household. Akane remembered her Shinrya linage, though she didn't really feel she had a connection with that red clan, she was sure it would stir some kind of trouble for the proud clan if she became too intertwined in the tsuyoshi clan. She didn't care though, she'd stick to her family.

Akane smiled at the twins as they seemed hyped about swimming. "Alright if you are to swim with me, you must listen closely. You wont be able to see under the water, so wear shoes so you don't accidently step on something. Avoid going too deep, and most of all, have fun." She explained to the boys, she then looked towards the sky. It was almost sunset, and the sky was changing to a yellow orange color slowly. "It'd be bad to set up your tents in the dark, you are camping right?" She directed towards Junko.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
"I'll make sure to visit it often then. Ever since Mom and I came back, she has attained a new Job. She seems to be always at work, and when she is home, she is reading or asleep. Kinda feels like I am alone in the house 24/7."

"If you don't mind my company when I have time off, I'll be sure to visit, maybe even spend the night."

"We don't mind at all, it's more then enough room." Junko said smiling. Listening to their parents response, the twins instantly began cheering. Akane was certainly apart of the family. She was always welcome, along with Kunashi.

"Alright if you are to swim with me, you must listen closely. You wont be able to see under the water, so wear shoes so you don't accidently step on something. Avoid going too deep, and most of all, have fun."

"AWSOME! We run all fun!" The twins said giving each other a high five. Looking at the two, Karin shook her head before looking back to Karin.

"It'd be bad to set up your tents in the dark, you are camping right?"

"Waaayy ahead of you." Junko said pulling out a green scroll from a side pouch of his backpack. "Rose, I plan on leaving the village to take care of a few things. Once I return, be prepared. We're going to be doing a lot of work." Junko said tossing the scroll open. As the scroll hit the ground in the location Junko wanted, he bit his thumb and began the necessary hand signs.

149ba52.jpg

Slamming his hand on the scroll, he summoned his one and only tent, built like his senseis which was Legendary for its mysterious ways.

2r41ich.jpg

-Tent interior-</COLOR>
DZoneCondominiumPenang_zps8ddfc25f.jpg
<COLOR color="grey">

"Well, that was easy." Junko said as the twins rushed inside to get comfortable along with Karin. "If you want, I can go more into depth." Junko said looking at Akane. "Or, we can hold off on things. After all, much fun is ahead for us." Junko said as he look at the beautiful sun. "I can help you set up your tent, or you can stay in ours. It's more then enough room. Junko said as foot steps could be heard emerging from the forest.

e16jic.jpg

A leading lion fully geared with the white lotus approached. bowing in respect, the lion spoke.
"Sorry to interrupt, but the first message has been delivered. As for the second, Yoshi-San declined your invitation. He mentioned being accepted into the ANBU ranks and immediately being placed in training. He thanks you, loves you, along with the rest of the family. Oh, and he couldn't forget a beautiful red headed girl. Along with a boy named Kunashi. He loves them too." the feline said looking at Akane, assuming that's who Yoshi referred to in his message.

"Thanks for your work, that'll be all." Junko said with a nod. Nodding, the summoning ended as the feline exploded in smoke.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was quite happy to hear that she was always welcomed in their home. She would make sure to visit often, it made her feel happy.
She looked at the boys, they seemed so hyper, she hoped they stayed that way, but she knew one day they would become Shinobi too. She hoped they became strong. She looked at junko as he started setting up the tent. Her head tilted a little, curious at what he meant. Prepared for what? She wondered what he meant, but her attention was taken by the tent popping up. That wasn't the traditional ways of camping, but she didn't complain.

Akane looked at Junko again as the others ran into the tent. She looked at the tent for a moment, it was rather large, she was used to sleeping out under the stars. "Tonight's going to be rather beautiful" She said to Junko, "So I think I'll just sleep outside." she stated with a smile. "Also i would like to hear the details." She stated referring to his earlier comment.

Akane's attention went to a loin who approached, along with the white lotus. She smiled as she saw them, it had been a bit since she saw them. Though she didn't recognize the Loin. She frowned noticeably when she heard that Yoshi declined and went into training for the anbu, she was happy for him, honestly, but she knew she wouldn't see again for a while. He was one of her best friends, she felt lonely when she wasn't around friends. She didn't really notice the mentioning of the comment added "beautiful red headed girl". "I hope he comes back soon, safely." She mumbled to herself. She then looked at Junko as he ended the contract seal.

Akane realized she was frowning still, so she quickly put on a smile. "I am glad Yoshi got in." she stated with a nod, then she looked to the lake, then to Junko, wondering what he had for her.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
"I hope he comes back soon, safely."
"I am glad Yoshi got in."

Noticing Akanes grim look, Junko couldn't help but reach out to Rose. Placing a hand on her shoulder, Junko smiled. "He'll be alright. Trust me. He'll visit as well, we're family." Junko said tilting his head to the side. "Now, back to the other matters." Junko said with a pause. "As you know, my sensei died while defending the Raikage. Since then, I've become a medical chief of the Kinjutsu surgery division. Well, a lot of information on the subject is gone. I have two task. To bring justice to my senseis death, and rejuvenate the poor division.

"You'll be helping me with the branch. You'll learn Kinjutsu surgery, and finish your other studies while we research and develop." Junko said with a nod. "Now, it's time for you to make your own choices involving your life and the medical branch." Junko said as his smile faded. "You've entered the family of shinryas. The medical Sennin, Shinrya Kitsune failed as a Shinobi by standing by and watching the previous Sennin, my sensei and the Raikage die. She did nothing to protect them, and she is likely to be stripped of title in the future." Junko said looking to the sky.

"Seeing as you're older and a growing Shinobi, you deserve to know the things happening around you so that you make your own choices. You have an older cousin name shinrya Kahako that I trust. She's interested in meeting you. Keep in mind, I'm not telling you this to stir hatred. That's not what I want. I want you to develop and grow to become a splendid Shinobi" Junko said smiling again. "You may choose to leave the branch, the family, and more. Hell, you may even choose to stay. You're in control of your life. Either way, you'll have a tough journey ahead for you. Keep in mind though, you'll always have the Tsuyoshi family." Junko said looking to the lake.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane blinked as he placed a hand on her shoulder, she was quite surprised, and she was not used to motions of affection in any way. But his words did make her feel better, she just didn't like waiting. She nodded to him as they got back on track. She listen to his words carefully, as he spoke about his sensei. She kinda knew, she never really payed much attention to the outside world it seemed...

She nodded to him as he stated that she would be helping him with the branch, she had no problem with that. She knew it was time for her to make choices, though she still felt like a leaf adrift in the wind, she had no real set goals, and she just moved around others. She looked at Junko, tilted her head as his smile faded, The Shinrya clan, she was related to them indeed. As she listened, her expression turned grim, Kitsune was not the woman she thought she was. She noted not to trust her, and she would not be shocked if she turned up dead one day. She looked at the ground, she wondered why she would just sit back and watch, she talked about the title as if she had earned it through hard work, and waiting, when in fact it sounded like she saw a chance to gain her title faster by allowing people to die.

Akane looked back at Junko as he mentioned she had an older cousin, who wanted to meet her. She understood he was telling her not to stir hatred, no she didn't look at the clan as bad, just that woman. She would be happy to see justice served, she'd never say it out loud, but she did not believe just taking away the sennin title was enough. Though she would sit in the background, because she knew the mouse and cat chase would come to an end. Akane nodded to him.

"Maybe one day I could meet Kahaku." She said, she had nothing against the rest of the family, each person is different, she didn't believe a whole clan should be judged by the actions of just one member, even if that member is the head of the clan.

She gave him a curious look as he went over what she could do. She wouldn't make sudden decisions based on something that happen, unless it affects her directly. It would take a lot more to make her change her drift, true it could always alter ever so slightly, but she doubted so drastically that it would turn her to a whole new direction. She gave Junko a smile. "I am going to keep floating along this path. The wind has blown hard enough to make me change my direction yet." She stated with a firm nod. "And think you, I consider you guys more of a family than my blood relatives, not including my mom, of course." She explained then she gave him a thumbs up.

-----------

Later that evening, after the sun had fully set, and the light of the moon took over, Akane was already in her swimsuit, all she had to do was take off her pants. She was already deep in the lake before the twins were even ready to get in the lake. It was freezing cold, but akane thought it was nice. The light of the moon and the stars reflected off of the water, making it look like the night sky, when not disturbed. Akane was laying on her back, floating, she the water was hardly disturbed. She was listening to the sounds of the beautiful night, before she dunked herself under the water. It was not the easiest thing to see under the water. The moon light helped, but in the deeper end, it looked like a deep abyss that could easily swallow her. She swam under the water closer to the shore, she knew the twins would be out to swim soon. Once she got close, she popped her head above the water, and floated in the shallow end.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
The moon seemed to illuminate the chilling water. The twins splashed and played with Rose as they laughed. Shifting through the water slowly, Junko shook his head. "Maybe this wasn't the brightest of ideas." Junko said as the white lotus laughed historically behind him. They considered him a fool for entering the cold waters with the rest. Karin even chuckled as she entered the waters in her swimsuit. Getting in, her laughs turned silent as she shivered and whimpered.

"Damn.. this water really is cold."

"Something's not right."

"I know, I feel it too Mazoku."

Surprisingly, the temperatures continued to drop. The kids were fine along with Junko, but Karin still shivered. "I wonder how's Akanes taking this?" Junko thought watching her. They had spent years training through horrible weather and now the training was serving useful to be in the lake. "My kids are fine with the water?" Junko thought looking at Karin as she observed them as well. "The bit of Mazokus entity surging through their veins is saving them from this water. Interesting." Junko thought as he joined them.

As he approached them though, the top of the water began to frost. "Twins, go to mommy." Junko said smiling.

"Why dad? Can we play a little more! Please!"

"Do what I said." Junko said in a more stern voice. Running to Karin, they exited the water. Holding onto the boys, Junko stood side by side with Akane as they analyzed the water. A peculiar glow brightened in the middle of the lake as the water was slowly freezing from the center outwards. "I don't know what's going on, but we got to do something." Junko said concentrating chakra at the bottom of his feet. Lifting himself up, the chief was now standing on the water. Holding out his hand, he'd try to give Akane a hand.

"Something's coming!" Karin said with her activated Byakugan.

289bdpu.jpg

The water began to shift and move more rapidly. Coming from the center of the lake, an odd individual slowly emerged wearing a blue Gi. His forearms and hands were frozen. Looking at his piercing eyes, they illuminated with an blue odd glow as he breathed through a weird mask that let out frost. Staring at the medical personnel, he didn't say a word. He simply glared.

"Well... Hello." Junko said as the man began formulating chakra into his hand. "Karin! Take the kids inside!" Junko shouted.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

jY6rxY9q34NsH5iwx_9diEHf9L3GM1RJx-C_0WfLnhU=w461-h750-no

Akane was sitting in the waters peacefully, occasionally sending a splash or two to the twins. She noticed the temperature dropping in the water. She didn't really react to it, though she did find it really cold. It was only becoming much more colder. Akane stood in the waist deep part of the water. She really liked water, she didnt know why though.

She noticed the water to frost, it was strange, and she had a feeling something was coming. She looked at Junko as he told the twins to go to their mother. She now knew something was wrong. She looked at Junko again as he stood on the water, she then turned her attention to the deeper part of the lake.

Akane pulled herself on top of the water, her clothing, witch looked like a one piece swimsuit, had a bit of frost on it. She did not notice Junko offering to help her up. She saw something rise from the water, he looked almost frozen. He did not look like he came for a picnic, it looked like he had a bone to pick. Akane also thought he looked too cold.​

"I think its time to warm up a bit..." she said, then she performed a few hand signs. She then took a deep breath, and blew out, preforming a giant fireball jutsu towards the figure. She mostly did it to warm herself up, as it was freezing out. She expected a counter attack, and by his looks, and the setting, he seemed to manipulate ice. She was better at lighting than fire, and her water jutsu skills would probably be moot as he could probably freeze the water.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
"I think its time to warm up a bit..."

Looking to Akane, Junko could see his pupils chakra surge and concentrate at her mouth. Fire seemed to spread all around her as she blew an intense fireball at the iceman.

CfwMs8P.gif

Countering it with his own water base jutsu, water accumulated around the interesting man and bursted forward with high pressure. Upon contact with the fireball, steam immediately exploded into the atmosphere. Analyzing the man's capabilities, Junko could only imagine how strong he was. "By his reaction, he's definitely use to real combat." Junko thought taking a step forward in front of Akane.

She was no longer the kid he first met, but she would always be protected by him. Just like a father would do his daughter. "I'm Tsuyoshi Junko of the Medical Branch. State your business."

"It's simple, I'm going to annihilate the ones of my bloodline that trapped me in this lake. Killing you guys wasn't in my agenda, but I can fit it in. Especially seeing as you help free me."<i></i>

Shaking his head, Junko sighed. "This couldn't have just been a normal day?" Junko thought placing a hand on his blade. The rest of his family was already out of the way. The Master and student just had to take care of business. "This reminds me of the days I fought along my sensei. My, have things changed." Junko thought with a smirk.

a17ix3.jpg

The rather bulky man once again ha concentrated chakra at his hands. This time, ice slowly flowed through his hands and became thicker by the second. Soon, an ice blade was formed, and bloodlust was pumping through his veins. "Rose. Let's take care of business. Don't hold back. If we must, we'll kill him. Mentally, this guy would be a threat to the village." Junko said as the Iceman rushed in. With each step, the stranger froze parts of the lake as he ran. Colliding blades, a shockwave was sent through the water underneath them from the sheer power of the two.

DtdVekL.gif

Simultaneously splitting his attention from Junko, the strange individual executed hand signs with one hand and targeted Akane with thin ice senbon as he stomped at the ice formed beneath his feet.

j5ce3o.jpg

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane watched the man, she didn't expect it to be easy, but she kinda hoped it would be. She felt a sense of joy at the thought of fighting, it caused a smile to appear on her lips, but not her normal one. This smile had a sadistic look to it. She looked at Junko as he stepped in front of her, in a protective way. She didn't mind her plan was to flank left, she already assumed Junko would face him head on.

Surprisingly, Akane lost interest in what the man had to say as soon as he started with the word 'Annihilate'. He was one of those kind of guys, and she didn't care to give her name to guy like that. She listened to Junko's next comment, she nodded to him, and understood.

"If we don't kill him, he'll just bother us again. They do it once, they are sure to do it again" Akane stated as she jumped back, seeing the iceman charge at Junko. Akane believed that, she had seen it, read it, and heard countless stories. If someone got away with it once, then they are sure to try again. Only way to stop that cycle was death, which is why she believed in killing traitors.

Akane didn't have her blade on her, it was at the sandy shores. So she'd really on her jutsu, and taijutsu this time. Akane sprinted to left, then went up, avoiding the senbon that was sent her way. She'd flank his right side, as she calculated it'd force him to jump back with the next jutsu, or he would take the hit. She also believed he might try to use junko as a shield, or jump right over him, she was trying to predict any outcome, and make a plan.

Akane charged electrical chakra in her hands as she performs a quick set of hand seals. She bent over and placed her hands near the water, then she released the electricity into a current, aiming it it to the man. She controlled the path of the electricity as it coursed through the water, and ice at rapid speeds. She watched the man closely, preparing herself for a counter, or a sudden change in course.

Whether or not if the Jutsu hit the man, Akane started to prepare another Jutsu, Storm call, one of her bloodlines many techniques. Though she did not that Junko could get hit by one of her unpredictable bolts of lightning, but she trusted he could take it, or avoid it all together.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
Moving as quick as ever, Akane was already outthinking and maneuvering her opponent as she dodged his attack. Following up, she sent her own. A surge of powerful electricity coursed through the water and ice to connect with the enemy.

"Good." Junko thought as his pupil landed a direct hit. Sending shockwaves through the iceman, he was stunned. Taking the open opportunity, Junko aimed for one of the man's arms. As expected, the ice covering his forearms was too dense to cut through with basic taijutsu strikes.

As Akane formed a few hand signs, Junko continued to strike. Not to kill, but to draw attention away from Akane. She was letting out a bit amount of chakra, and she was executing one of her great techniques. Unfortunately, Junko managed to be grabbed and bear hugged as a huge storm bolt launched from the sky. In a mere flash, Junko and the enemy was caught in Akanes powerful attack. The water shifted as fog floated about.

If one was to notice, the peculiar enemy was bear hugging a log. Yeah, Junko put the good old switcheroo on him. Standing next to Rose, Junko was still battle ready. Waiting to see the damage results, Junko analyzed the enemies previous moves, allowing them to play through his head. "Haku. That's his bloodline." Junko thought quite familiar with their ways of using ice. They were lethal, especially if trained correctly. Ice began to form around them in small mirrors. The amount of chakra In each mirror was enormous. It was Junkos first time going up against the legendary technique. Looking back to Akane, Junko focused as many images of the enemy appeared on the mirrors.

Silence filled the battlefield. Their was no need to talk when powers like this collided.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane grinned at her first Jutsu was a direct hit, though the second one, she was not sure if it hit him. He did try to grab Junko into it though, but Akane knew Junko would be fine. She watched the the fog, then noticed Mirrors started to form. She had only read about this technique, she had never seen it before. She did know that it wasn't good news. She looked down at the water. It had yet to actually form into Ice, she also had no weapons, so she took this chance as the Haku started forming the Mirrors.

Akane dived under the water, ignoring the freezing cold temperatures, and reached the bottom of lake. Once there, she grabbed a hand full of pebbles, and started to quickly swim back up. She put the pebbles in her pocket that was meant for kunai, but before swimming she emptied herself of her weapons. Akane was almost as fast in water as she was out of water, water was much harder to move in, as it created more tension, and the cold slowed her down.
As akane got closer to the surface of the water, she performed a few hand seals, charging electricity into her fist, and jumped out of the water.

Using the momentum she had built, she put it into a punch to one of the mirrors, using thunder fist send a sudden burst of lightning into it, shattering just one of the mirrors. Though it seemed like her movements would have slowed, as the cold felt it was reaching her bones.

The iceman soon started to send ice senbon towards the two, using the mirrors as a way of quick transport. Though it was unpredictable to tell which mirror he would end up in, or which one was actually him. Akane avoided the senbon attacks to the best of her abilities, she knew that she would get hit sooner or later, she just needed to make sure that if and when she does, she wouldnt be rendered useless. Akane took one of the pebbles she had picked up, and used a little bit of her chakra to flick it at a high speed towards another mirror, causing that mirror to crack, but not shatter. Though it looked ready to shatter.

The iceman kept throwing senbon at the two, seemingly to not take a break. Though if on were to observe closely, the senbon was only coming from one mirror at a time, but due to his speed in teleporting between mirrors, it made it seem like the senbon was coming from more than one mirror at a time.​

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tch!" grunted Tomomi as she watched from afar. "There was not supposed to be anyone at the lake."

With a heavy sigh, she disappeared from her perch nearby and moved towards the lake. The man that they had worked for weeks on freeing was already on a rampage. See, the problem was that the man was supposed to find Tomomi first, and she would neutralize him and then make a deal with him. But now there were others involved. She would have to make decisions based on how things went.

She arrived on the far side of the lake to find a full set of demonic ice mirrors in front of her. She was surprised at the speed of his recovery after being trapped for so long. Just then, one of the mirrors shattered and she could get a clearer view inside. Tomomi rolled her eyes and would try to salvage the situation as best she could. Sprinting across the water before someone died on her, on either side, she peaked her head in the now empty space left by the shattered mirror.

"Yooo hooo! Don't mind me, just wondering if we can stop this fighting before anyone get's hurt?" she asked before receiving a face full of senbon. The needles stuck out of her skin for a moment before she shook them off like a dog shaking water out of it's fur. The holes quickly filled in as if they hadn't been impaled only moments before. A apathetic expression crossed her face before she sighed. "Guess not."

Tomomi hardened her skin until it was nearly stone like and walked to the middle of the pair who were combating this annoyance. "If you would be so kind and NOT kill him, I'd appreciate it. He's got some value to the people I work for."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:

Rp said:
As Expected, His pupil was a quick thinker. She dived in the water and made weapons out of small pebbles and chakra. Shooting from the water, she managed to shatter one of the mirrors as senbon needles seemed to be thrown from everywhere. Going for the opening in the trap, Junko attempted to exit. Unfortunately, the enemy appeared to collide blades with Junko, forcing him back down.

The water had now completely frozen, and a woman entered the playing field. Why? Who knows, but Junko recognized her easily. It took a lot for him to forget a face. She was the same woman partnered with Gekido. She had some mutational skills, and underestimated Junko greatly the last time they met. Now, he was much different and she was still the same. Of course though, she was some sort of abomination with a bad temper. Junko didn't particularly like or trusted her. The fact that Gekido accompanied her threw things into question.

"If you would be so kind and NOT kill him, I'd appreciate it. He's got some value to the people I work for."

"Move." Junko said bluntly as he begun to run towards her, dragging his blade across the ice. Coming several inches close to her, it would seem as if Junko was going to cut right threw her, but he seemingly flash stepped, and appeared behind her to block an incoming attack aimed to decapitate her head. Parrying the attack and kicking off, Junko sent the bizarre man into one of his own mirrors.

9up1et.jpg

"Rose! Now!" Junko shouted as he concentrated his chakra through his blade. If one was to notice, a small wind like tornado would be surrounding his blade. If Akane executed her fire jutsu in time, it would be the perfect combo with enough heat to cause big damage or to free them.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was shifting her gaze from Junko, to the enemy. She found herself with a few scrapes from being barely grazed by the senbon. Akane aimed another pebble at the cracked mirror, using a little bit of chakra to launch it to the mirror, shattering one more. Only two mirrors had been shattered, and Akane noticed another player joined the field. She asked them to stop fighting, but it seemed the enemy answered her, with a blunt no to the face. She almost laughed, but she was too busy trying not to get stabbed.

This woman asked if they could try not to kill this man, she couldn't make any promises. Who knows, maybe he'll reach his limits, and they might accidently over kill him. "No promises lady, I'll sketch it into my schedule to try." She stated in a sarcastic tone of voice. Though she was half serious. She looked at Junko, as he seemed to almost attack the woman, but it seemed he was actually defending her. Akane saw the wind around his blade, as he shouted now. A combo attack, she nodded then performed the hand seals for a fireball. She inhaled, then exhaled a rather larger fire ball towards Junko's little tornado. The wind seemed to make the flames burn hotter, and expand wider, heating the freezing cold area within seconds. Akane no longer felt the freezing affects, but she was more concerned about getting burned now.​

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomomi's hand rose to cover her face from the immense heat blast of the combination attack. Such forceful heat made her immediately start sweating, but more importantly, the ice mirrors began to falter in the brunt of such a technique. The man in the mirror was beginning to slow as well. Maybe he was still weak from his slumber in the depths beneath.

As the flame disappointed, it looked like that very same flame had erupted behind Tomomi's alien eyes. They moved rapidly between the mirrors; she had caught on to the real Haku. Her stance shifted from aloof to prepared, adjusting her footing on the water. "Now... now... now... now..." she muttered as her eyes shot from mirror to mirror. "Now." She said boldly. She shifted the density of her body and threw a punch with the full force of her might behind the attack. Additionally, her hand shifted from what appeared to be an average looking fist, to something inhuman. Enhanced in size, her hand was now scaly and had spikes across the front of her fingers where her fist would collide with the man.

The crunch of his body was possibly sickening to the other two, but then his body wasn't there anymore. The motionless rag doll skipped across the water until finally reaching land and colliding with a rather massive tree to stop his movement. If he wasn't dead yet, he soon would be. Meanwhile, Tomomi's pearly whites were exposed to the world, and it almost seemed like she was frothing at the mouth. "You have no idea how long it's been since I've been able to do something like that." she mused appreciatively, her body visibly rippling in pleasure. Tomomi's hand slowly contorted back to the way it was before, and she massaged both her appendages together. That was when the light bulb turned on. The very hand which was three times its size moments before soon found it's way to the back of her head and scratched.

"Sorry bout that folks. Didn't mean to disrupt whatever you were doing here. Carry on with having fun! Cute family by the way." she said to Junko, not remembering him from the Colosseum in the slightest. She began to walk towards the poor Haku to either retrieve the body, or patch him up for a journey to their contact in the medical branch.​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane looked to see that some of the mirrors survived the heat blast, it was a surprise, then again, she doesn't know what this guys full power actually was, maybe she was a little too naive to think that it would be that easy. But as she thought that, the woman leaped forward, and punched the Haku right out of the mirror, the crippling cracks of bones could be heard, then his body went flying. The rest of the mirrors shattered, and the woman started to walk away. Akane couldn't help but admire her power, she hoped she would become that powerful, if not in body, than in mind.

"Thank you miss, I hope you find accomplishment in this." She stated politely, and in a respectful tone. She then glanced at Junko. She was unsure of how he would react to this, either way, she flopped backwards into the chilling water and floated. Relaxing in the cold water. "I heard the cold showers, or baths makes your metabolism faster. Maybe that's why I am still skinny after all of my mothers fatting cooking." She stated as it came to her mind at the time. She came here to feel laid back, which is why she went so quickly from battle ready, to carefree. Depending on the situation, she could easily switch.

Akane made herself start gliding back to the shore, by moving her arms. She was tired, and probably would sleep pretty well tonight. She was covered in small cuts though, unfortunately she wasn't as skilled as she thought she was, when dodging smaller projectiles. Once Akane made it back to the shore, she stood, and walked closer to the tent, before tripping and falling face first into the sand. Though she tried to make it look like it was on purpose, as she put her arms under her face to rest on them. If left alone, she would sleep there, she was known to be able to sleep in the most strangest places, and or in weird positions.

----------

tumblr_nkcuyklg571r21lhoo1_500.gif

By the next morning, Akane had slept throughout the night, in the same exact spot some how. She didn't seem to even bother treating her cuts, she didn't think they would be a big deal. Akane woke up before anyone else, bright and early in the morning, well the sun had not even risen yet, but it was hinting to rising soon. She yawned and sat up. She looked around, before scooting to her spot where she had her notebooks, journals of other mednins, right next to her sword, and backpack. She opened up the Journal, and started to read it. She had been trained it face to face combat, but it seemed most mednin's stayed back, and supported. Akane would have to teach herself how to do that, if she were ever to go on a mission as a mednin, and tried to fight like how she was trained, it could lead to a problem. Most teams do not consist of two mednins after all, but it would be hard to break from the habit she had grown accustomed too. She may as well be on the main branch, with how she ran straight into battle. But she could learn how to do the mednin way, as well as the way Junko taught her. She'd have to learn from her books though.

Akane sat and squinted her eyes to read the text, good thing the sky was starting to light up, soon she was able to read the text just fine. She listened to the peaceful chirps of the birds, and the sounds of the wind. She couldn't help but think of her family. She was not sure how to feel, she sometimes thought of Junko as a father, more so than a sensei, but she could never forget her real father. From what she remembered, he was hyper, and happy, she also had him wrapped around her finger. But she did remember times when he hid things from her, and on many occasions he simply disappeared. He seemed to keep a lot of secrets, including the fact that he was apart of the Shinrya clan. It made her wonder, who he actually was. Her mother told her that they loved each other, but she couldn't even think of being with someone who kept so many secrets. Akane pondered, as the light brightened the sky. She was daydreaming, and zoning out in thought, what of the future, who would she be. She was not sure of this whole love thing, it seemed like something out of a fairy tale. Love put her mother in a state in which made her ignore Akane for so many years. Akane was not sure if it was a good thing, or a curse. She knew she loved her family, and her friends, but was there a different level of love, and if there was, she wouldnt know how to tell the difference right now.

Akane sat in the same spot, staring at the text, but no longer reading it. She was too deep in thought, something she did often when she didnt have to train, or work.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back