Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Evening Walk [Closed]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things died down rather quickly as Tomomi moved silently over to collect the body of her target. She had hoped he wasn't dead, after all, the corporation had plans for him. But given the circumstances, she was sure that her superiors would understand if he was.

It was at that moment that she began to wonder why she even worked for the corporation. She didn't really need money anymore, actually, she didn't really need much of anything anymore. Perhaps that why. They gave her a sense of purpose in a life where there was no reason to have one. Meh. Something like that.

[Topic Left]​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Evening Walk said:
20qywb4.jpg

Rp said:
Sitting in the tree above Akane, she probably didn't notice. Junko had been their for quite sometime, thinking on the events that transpired. "I have a long way to go. My life just isn't mine anymore. I live for my family, students, and this village." Junko thought looking into the morning sky.

Inside, his family was packing. The twins continued to talk about the ice cold bully and hideous lady that changed the course of the camping trip. Shaking his head, Junko looked down to Akane. "She's bright, talented, and a splendid student despite her clumsiness. Soon, it'll be time to test her strength and what she's learned." Junko thought. "Soon, I'll be sent on more mission. Perhaps, it'll be a good idea for her to attend." Junko thought jumping from the tree.

Landing with his backpack already on, he placed a hand on Akanes head. "Keep up your work and studying. Remember these rules. First clause, No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end. Second clause, No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines. Third clause, No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon. Fourth clause, Only those medic ninja who have mastered the art of medical combat or intense battle shinobi tactics can disregard the previously stated rules." Junko said with a pause. "We've done a lot of combat training and covered a lot of medical knowledge. Those are new rules I've been shifting to and will have implemented into the medical branch." Junko said with a smile.

Turning, Junko had his reasons for telling her that. She wasn't the type to sit back, similar to her sensei, but they were still medics. They definitely needed to be careful about taking wounds. Aside from that, it was still more to things. Giving time, Junko would wait for everyone to say their good byes before leaving. He had another matter to attend to involving some toads.

Mft
Topic left once Akane leaves

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane looked up at Junko, nearly surprised that he was there. But she wouldn't expect anything less. She blinked at him as he put his hand on her head, she had nothing against it, but physical contact was something she was awkward about with others. She still had a problem with giving her own mother a hug, it wasnt that she didnt love her, it just she didnt know what was the point of physical affection.

Either way, Akane listened closely to her Sensei words. She would remember them, and put them to good use. These rules were something she would be sure to stick too. It would not be hard for her to do, well maybe. Sometimes she might just get caught up in the moment. But she believed that she would do it. She thought about medical combat, she would probably learn that. "Thank you Junko Sensei. I'll take your rules, and words to heart, and I will master them." She stated with her unique grin, and a thumbs up. "Also, thank you for all your hard work. I want to learn much more from you, and become strong with your help." She stated truthfully, she felt that needed to be said. Things wouldnt be the same, as now they were in the real world, he didnt have time to train her one on one for months at a time. So she would cherish every moment she was able to spend with him.

Akane soon after packed her things, and said her goodbye's, she then started walking home. At that moment, she had remembered she forgot to tell her mother that she was camping... She wondered if her mother even came home? Either way, she knew she could probably slip by a scolding.

[Topic left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back