Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Training (Tutor/Junko)

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri was feeling a bit anxious. He didn't really think he'd be moving out of his apartment and into the Tsuyoshi Estate. In fact, even the entire adoption process was still quite the surprise for him. After what he'd done, it was amazing that he'd be allowed into the village again. But perhaps it came along with the fact that he was just not used to having a family he could call his own in this village. When the Raikage reaffirmed that he had a family in the face of the entire village, there was still a certain distance. But knowing there was an actual family unit now, it really made him feel anxious.

He carried with him all that he really possessed, which was nothing much. It was just a rucksack of clothes, and a large trunk full of medical books and journals. If anything, he seemed to own more books that his own wardrobe. A big thanks to being a student of Osu and the constant need to update on new medical findings. And so, he dragged the trunk all the way to the front of the estate before he stopping. He looked at the archway entrance of the gate and then took a long deep breath.

With a bow, he would enter the archway entrance, crossing along the walkway to find the front of the Tsuyoshi main house. He was amazed at the wooden fixtures and traditional carvings from the outside and he wondered if the inside looked the same. He paused for a bit, as he was reminded of his clan in the past. Whatever memories he had, it was barely anything fond. He remembered the connected hallways and the stern rules. But more so, he remembered the cold and dark confinement. The only sun was his mother.

Just then, he would hear someone approaching and he tensed up.

[WC: 313]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the Tsuyoshi’s main house door opened, Junko and his wife would be seen standing together at the stop of the stair. With his arm around Karin, Junko would be seen with a small smirk.

”Welcome Home Kiri.”

”Come, bring your things. We have a room for you.” Junko said with a nod. Reciting a nudge from his wife, Junko ignored it until she nudged into his side even harder. ”What?”

”You’re not going to help him with his things?”

”Nope.”

Karin’s head suddenly cocked to the side ever so slightly as she crossed her arms. The sound of her clearing her throat was loud as she looked at Junko with wide eyes.

”What? Two years of training with me, he has it. Trust me.”

”what time is it?”

Raising a brow, Junko was puzzled at the question. ”Huh?” Junko said realizing his wife wasn’t making any sense.

”What time is it?”

”10:30 why?”

”Great. 10:30. It’s 10:30 and not training time. Therefore, you’ll be helping with his trunk. See you inside.”

Left with a blank stare as his wife left his arms and entered the home, Junko blinked a few times trying to figure out what just happened. Beginning to chuckle before shaking his head, Junko began making his way to the trunk. Surging a little chakra through his hands and using the weighted rock technique, the packed trunk became as light as a feather as Junko lifted it by the side handles. ”We’ve training and worked on your control of the spirit inside you. Now, you get to truly learn the Tsuyoshi way my son.” Junko said beginning to make his way towards the door.

”Tell me, do you know what Tsuyoshi mean?” Junko said as they walked into the door. Standing in the main area, an interesting man would be standing awaiting their entrance. Standing wearing his white and blue Yukata as relaxed as possible with one arm tucked away, Aiko was giving a warm welcoming smile to Kiri. It would be his first time meeting the lad, but he had heard a lot about the boy. Junko had his work cut out for him when it came to the young one, but he could possibly prove to be a good Tsuyoshi.

Looking at the boy with his Sharingan eyes hidden behind contact lenses, Aiko could see the dark chakra that lurked deep. It was dense, chaotic, and would definitely be a problem if he hadn’t learned control.

”Tsuyoshi Aiko. Good to finally meet you Kiri-San. Come.” Aiko said beginning to go up the flight of stairs to get the lad to his room. As they would reach the top, pass a few paintings, and make a turn or two. They group would stop at a white door with a gold knob. ”Well..” Junko said with a pause before looking at Aiko.

”Go on in.”

WC: 471
Topic Entered with Tsuyoshi Family

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn’t think that the one who would instantly greet him was Junko and his wife. Well, perhaps he was thinking that a butler would be there but he decided not to go with that train of thoughts. Instead, he quickly nodded, bowed, confused both really as a red tint of blush coloured his face for a brief moment and he was ready to follow quietly. He wasn’t much of the talker and so he wasn’t sure if ti would offend the two, but he supposed he’d only resort to answering back what would mostly be asked of him. No prying. No curious cat persona. However as he was about to raise his trunk, a brief exchange between the couple got him flustered again.

It was a battle seemingly lost from the start and Junko would acquiesce. He helped Kiri with the trunk, for which Kiri thanked, and the blonde would follow him deep into the house. It was still strange to hear someone call him ‘son’, and he’ll have to get used to it somehow. He made a nodding acknowledgement, not really sure to say either. He wasn’t ready to say ‘father’ either, as his memories of his own father was nothing short of forgettable.

As they walked further, Kiri would be indulged into a conversation, for which he had to think. He really didn’t think much about the name of the clan. Perhaps he should have. “Uh… doesn’t it mean… to be strong or something?” he would respond, a little hesitant and careful as not to offend the latter or his ancestors. Before he could get a validation of the answer, however, they would soon come to a hall where another figure seemed to be waiting for them. Kiri would have to take note of the personages that reside in this house. He wouldn’t want to be an outsider in his own home– would be home.

With a brief introduction, Kiri would bow lightly in response towards the white-haired man who resembled a bit of Junko himself. It was amazing how Kiri could almost discern the familial ties, but he would have to present himself formally, despite the latter seemingly knowing him already. “Nice to you meet you, Aiko-san. You seem to already know me, but just to be formal, I’m Kiri. I’ll be under your care.” He gave another bow and then they would proceed a flight of stairs.

It wasn’t long before they would reach the front of a door and Kiri was shown inside. He turned the knob and opened the door, entering the room. Inside, Kiri would be treated to quite the large room compared to his humble apartment. The tatami flooring, easily 10-jo in room size, was daunting at first, but also felt nostalgic. There was an antique dresser to one side and then a floor desk with a floor chair towards the sliding shoji doors. He would walk across the tatami and slowly open the shoji door to reveal a veranda that overlooked the garden outside. It was amazing. With sunlight and a little bit of breeze entering, he felt like he was, indeed, home.

Then, remembering where he was and whom he was with, Kiri quickly turned around and faced the two, giving them another bow of gratitude. “Thank you for taking me in. I never really thought I’d be here.”

[WC: 563 + 313 = 876]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Kiri entered the room, the Tsuyoshi Brothers followed behind him. Sitting the lads trunk down, Junko smirked as him and his brother positioned themselves at the back wall where they entered the room. Watching as Kiri observed the room as flustered as ever, Junko nudged his brother. ”See that redness in his face. I think that means he likes it.” Junko said teasingly as Kiri looked out over the garden outside.

“Thank you for taking me in. I never really thought I’d be here.”

”You’re very welcome Kiri.”

”Trust me, we never thought we’d be here either.”

”Agreed.” Junko said with a nod before taking a long gaze at the room. The clan was coming so far, but still had very far to go and upon looking at Kiri, Junko knew the boy would be a great asset to not only the family, but the entire village.

”You was right earlier, Tsuyoshi means strong. Today, You must understand that things weren’t always like this, who we are, and what we’re all about.”

”Me and my brother came up just like you Kiri. No family. No home. Orphans. Orphans raised by the people of this very village.”

”We don’t know where we came from till this day. Only rumors lurk about a previous Tsuyoshi family in the past and instead of focusing on the past, we focused on building a brighter future.” Junko said with a no as he reminisced.

”We know hunger better than anyone, pain better than anyone, and we know how it is being alone better than anyone.”

”And after all the suffering, we made our own way. And as the name inclines, it’s the way of the strong. In our way, we all work hard to get what we have and keep what we have. You must do the same.”

”By that, he means that you'll be doing training, missions and village labor separate from your hospital work. It will be for the village and the family. Everyone pulls weight so we all can thrive. Rather it be orphanage rounds delivering toys and food, cleaning, or attending our personal training sessions.”

”Before we continue. Im ccurious. What would you like to know? I’m sure you have questions.”

WC: 471 + 371 = 842

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi had just completed an extended training session within the heartlands of Kaminari no Kuni. It was here the young Shinobi first encountered the race of superior otter Shinobi, sworn allies to the marine mammal overlord. Hoshi was tasked with training their youngest pupil at the time, Mizu. Ever since then two had become inseparable and were always together, joking and talking, but most of all training beyond their physical limits. Recently, Hoshi had been undergoing excessive sessions of meditation in hopes to manifest the mystery of natural energy. Supposedly with the help of his contract masters, he could attain a new state of elevation and physical, mental enlightenment. The thought alone intrigued the boy and many hours were spent attempting to cultivate enough nature energy to activate this new form.

In his latest sessions he had achieved such a state began training under its conditions. This brought to him a new understanding, it seemed Hoshi would keep surprising himself in his finds. With his last session finished, he and Mizu waved off the elders as the two sought I return home back at Kumo. It had been a long while, since he’s return from Konoha, where Hoshi had time to chill at the family estate. It was massive there, most times crowded with such a large family tree, that Hoshi would visit on occasion. When he did, he handled his chores, paid his portion, but he hadn’t quite grown accustomed to the new change. He did miss a few of the children, and he figured the sight of his marine mammal contract would brighten their faces. After a long journey and a decent wait at the dragon tooth pass, Hoshi and Mizu finally entered the village. Hoshi looked around and made his way quickly to the estate’s front door. Hoshi rang the doorbell and awaited an answer.

Wc 308

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kiri looked around, he heard a bit of what Junko and Aiko were talking about his flustered reaction, making him all the more red. After the pleasantries, he would get the confirmation of his answer to the question about the clan’s name. At least he wouldn’t seem like someone who didn’t know a single thing. But as he would listen to the two explain further about their life story and the history of the Tsuyoshi Clan, Kiri began to understand. It really wasn’t about blood anymore. A family was something that accepted people from all walks of life, provide a home, and told them into the future of not just the clan, but of the village they protected. It somehow weighed a little heavy on him, but he was a little glad.

It meant that he would not have to stray further. It meant that he was getting his second, no, his third chance. And perhaps, he could finally overcome what has been testing him all his life. But if only that were simple. The growing disruption within him was worrying, and he’ll have to figure out how and if there would be a chance to talk about it. He supposed, once he really settles in, then that would just come naturally. For now, he’ll have to respect where he stands.

Just then, he was asked if he had questions, and for sure, he did have one. Though he had to pause for a brief moment and reconsider how he would phrase the question. He didn’t want to act brashly or crudely. Most of all, he didn’t want to sound ungrateful, for it was the last thing on his mind. If anything, he really felt like he was lucky.

“I still don’t understand, really… why me?” he would ask with a somber tone as he looked seriously back to Junko. “I could understand Hoshi, but I… after that night… and then Konoha… It’s just too good to be true, really.”

[WC: 331+ 876 = 1,207]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“I still don’t understand, really… why me?”

“I could understand Hoshi, but I… after that night… and then Konoha… It’s just too good to be true, really.”

Suddenly, a doorbell rang and it caught Junko’s attention. ”Mind getting that for me Aiko?”

”Sure”

As Aiko left, Junko laud a hand on Kiri’s shoulder. The boy had grown so much the past two years. So many nights, Junko watched over him as Kiri laid near a camp fire. Out of all the lads growth through learning to control the demon inside, his sensitive heart remained the same. Kiri was his own worst enemy. He beat himself up more than any of his opponents. It was sad really, but the habit would eventually be broken as he’d continue the Tsuyoshi way. A way that would morph the boy at his very core and today was the first step.

”Because, I was once in your shoes. The susukino district wasn’t always as pretty as it is today. A demon attacked, named Mazoku. Fighting fiercely along side my sensei, we managed to save the village by sealing the demon inside me. Despite the heroic act, I was seen as a savior and a destroyer.” Junko said reminiscing.

”Many feared me. Some praised me. Some wanted me killed. Some wanted me rewarded. Some even seen me as a troublemaking orphan and vouched that I be removed from the village. To make a long story short, I was granted a second chance. Through hard work and hard work alone while bearing the suffrage of harboring a demon, I cleaned my name and formed a family.”

Junko’s grip had gotten slightly tighter on the lads shoulder. ”The Tsuyoshi clan itself has burdened much pain to grant second chances. Not only to you, but all orphans. So, raise your head and be proud. Now, you’re in control. Not only of spirit inside, but of your future. Allow the pain of your mistakes to make you stronger.” Junko said before holding up a fist for Kiri to pound.

Meanwhile, Aiko has reached the door. Opening it, his Sharingan behind his contact lenses met a young hyuuga boy and a small peculiar creature he had never set his eyes upon.
”Hello, Hoshi am I right?” Aiko said as he rubbed his chin a bit. As Hoshi would confirm, Aiko would smile.”I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure of meeting yet, I’m Tsuyoshi Aiko. Karin and the twins has told me a lot about you. Along with the children at the orphanages during your rounds.”

Squatting down to the creature, Aiko gave another smirk. ”I don’t believe this little guy was mentioned though. Nice to meet you. Please, come in. We’re actually just giving Kiri-San his room and going over stuff about the clan. Come, join us.”

As the trio would travel back up stairs, Kiri would have quite a surprise as his brother Hoshi had joined the mix to learn, celebrate, and move forward along the Tsuyoshi way.

WC: 842 + 496 = 1,338

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn’t long before the duo at the door would be greeted with an answer. It was a young man, one that Hoshi had never seen before. Off natural instinct of seeing someone new Hoshi rose an eyebrow while Mizu immediately bowed. Hoshi then cleared his throat and bowed as well at the young man’s greeting. He apparently heard of Hoshi, and so as respect Hoshi would respond with his regards.

“Yes, I am him. It is nice to meet you Aiko-Kun. It’s also good to know I’ve been making a decent rapport around the house. Although, I haven’t had much time with the recent events around town. So I’ve come to do my part in this time I was given.”

Solo mentioned the young and sprouting Mizu of whom Hoshi turned to and smiled. Mizu stood still with a light smile, and looked back and forth from Hoshi and Aiko. They walked in accepting the invitation and followed Aiko up the stairs to find Junko Sensei and Kiri-kun. Mizu immediately gravitated over to Kiri having not seen him since the run in at the forest. Hoshi walked in but paused, he couldn’t quite put a finger on it, but something seemed different about his brother, and also his father Junko. He waved it off, he figured he just hadn’t seen them in so long everyone appeared different.

“Wow, looks like everyone is here.”

Hoshi took a seat, he remembered everyone in the family also enlisted in the preliminaries for the tournament. Kiri and Junko seemed to have already been delving into some deep conversation. So with that the two, Mizu and Hoshi would take their spots and make their company quiet until spoken to. Hoshi observed the House, his surroundings, and welcomed in the natural peace and tranquility that a home would give to a person.

Wc 303

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a sudden heavy tension in the room when he asked those words. Kiri could see the solemness in their eyes. If not for the doorbell that rang, he was certain he somehow killed the mood. Always the one to wreck the mood. He’ll have to learn how to get along well enough not to put people on the spot. But perhaps he was really dying to know the reason that he just couldn’t hold back. And so, as Aiko would leave to get the door, Junko stayed behind and explained to him.

Kiri listened as the other approached him. He could see the sincerity in Junko’s eyes, and hear it in his voice. It was strange to have someone unrelated by blood to actually feel the same way as you. Kiri was strange that way, always thinking he was never attached or related to those around him. But perhaps this was the turning of his life. He had to change that way of thinking as there were people truly showing the effort to bring him into the fold. And it would be rude to decline. Besides, he was in no position to deny them, not when he truly needed the help.

He nods. “Thank you,” answered Kiri. He truly didn’t have any other words to say. What more can words describe what he truly felt? He wasn’t a silver-tongued man, nor was he born into eloquence. He was, however, someone who held his heart on his sleeves. As such, his simple words weighed far more than anything else.

Just then, the door would open once more and to his surprise, there was Hoshi and Mizu. The small otter quickly went to his side and Kiri leaned down to pat the mammal on the head. Then he’d pick him up and carry him as he stood back up straight and faced Hoshi. He smiled to the latter who seemed far too formal still.

“Hey, hey. Relax for a bit. Are you here to help me decorate my room?” he teased in greeting.

[WC: 344 + 1,207 = 1,551]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Walking in with his contract companion, Junko gave Hoshi a smirk. ”Good to have you Hoshi. You’re right on time. I was giving Kiri information on our clan today. This would be information valuable to you as well. I just finish giving Kiri our history,.” Junko said as the lad took a seat. Hoshi had already knew their history for the most part after talking to a few orphans. He just never got the chance to meet Aiko.

”Our clan symbol, is a white tiger. Before my sensei’s death, he introduced me to the contract creatures. After being put to the test, the felines took me in. Ever since, they’ve been apart of the clan. Tigers have a sense of pride in their strength and they’re heavily family oriented. Sounds like Tsuyoshi’s to me.” Junko said with a chuckle and shoulder shrug. Opening his inner suit jacket, they’d notice the symbol carefully knitted on the inside.

”They assist in sending messages, training, missions, and day to day tasks. Later during some training , I’ll introduce you all to The White Lotus before dinner. They’re a group of pure white tigers that were assigned to me.” Junko said with a brief pause. He wasn’t going to talk their heads off too much. He was just giving the basics of the clan. ”Our motto is, “Breakdowns before break throughs”.“Junko said allowing that to sink into the boys minds.

”We all have a past. We all have our struggles. We all at some point just have been completely broken. Nearly about to crumble and give up, but.” Junko said while looking at both the boys. ”That’s when things are going right. That’s when a break through is about to occur. Isn’t that right? Tell me the story, how did you all awaken and realize your bloodline or special abilities?”

WC: 1,338 + 306 = 1,644

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Family. That was the concept that had always piqued Kiri’s interest. He smiled when Junko began to explain the family crest of the Tsuyoshi. Indeed, for such strong creatures, it was the perfect symbol for the clan. He, too, would take his seat in the area as the head of the family would continue to give them an impromptu lecture. Not that he minded it, for it was quite fascinating to learn about others, especially about the clan that took him in.

Then, when the man suddenly decided to give the family motto, Kiri was a bit apprehensive. He blinked a few times before he finally understood. Having to recall the earlier conversation about how they grew up, it made sense. The only way for one to grow stronger was to experience the difficulties and survive through it. And along the way, the clan would help each other out to overcome it. Together, they would strive, and together they would grow, until finally they would have that so-called breakthrough.

However, when the man asked about their own personal histories, Kiri was a bit flustered and didn’t know exactly how to say it. In fact, he never did have a moment to explain it in the past. He never saw the need to. But if this people were to become his family, he needed to trust them and show them his side of the story.

“Well, my past is…” he began trying to think of how to say it briefly enough but to be easily understood. “I guess, it was a strange feeling, not knowing who my mother was but there was a vague darkness that crept inside my soul. I had been ignoring it for most of my life, but at that time, that night when I…” he paused as he gazed as Hoshi and then looked away, “It was like whatever jutsu there was that kept my memories at bay had suddenly lifted and all the memories rushed into me that it was painful. All I could remember was the hurt and anger, and in the end, I hurt Hoshi. But after that, I became more aware of my bloodline as part Nara. Which is why I was hoping to learn more about them when I was… uh… locked up in Konoha, I guess.”

[WC: 387 + 1,551 = 1,938]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After being ushered into the room, he was greeted by his foster brother and father. Mizu had received some cuddles from Kiri and snuggled into his torso. He always liked the young man who brought out Hoshi's raging inner child. Mizu smiled and then took a seat next to Junko who had begun to speak. He and Mizu hadn't truly been acquainted yet, but Mizu heard much about the med chief from Hoshi. Hoshi would turn to answer Junko first.

"Im glad I could make it, I'll have to get going in a bit. I have a lab research to do for an... unfinished mission..."

He was speaking of the dreadful anbu mission about the oversized warship near the coastline. Hoshi took a seat and then looked to Kiri quickly, hoping he was joking. Hoshi tilted his head and shrugged it off with a laugh.

"You must have lost your wits brother, I do enough cleaning around here ya know?"

The joking tone he had was light and carried no malice. He'd be a fool to get stuck here doing chores as usual, just to have his anby captain give him strict punishment. He shuddered at the thought as Junko continued about the family history and the relation to the felines. Hoshi nodded at each word and paused at the phrase. He remembered hearing that phrase before, or something similar. 'Things have to get ugly, in order to become something beautiful that you can cherish.' Mom always said that, I wonder if its the same? The qeustion was proposed to him and the youth would answer truthfully.

"I first awakened the byakugan... when my village was raided. For the first time... I saw chakra, but it wasn't... How I wanted to see it. All the hyuuga techniques became a walk in the park after, but there was no one left to teach me. Our former sennin, Yuuto then took me under his wing. We had run in with, a rather serious foe. In that moment of life and death... I discovered another talent. The ways of the eight gates formation... I became Hachimon as a response to a calling for... more strength."

wc 363

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Listening to their two stories, the brothers nodded. ”In both of your examples, you all suffered. Broken emotionally and perhaps physically, but look what has flourished all your breakdowns? Strength. And strength is the definition of being a Tsuyoshi.” Junko said finishing up.

”Anything you’d like to add Aiko?”

”Well, I have four simple questions and I’d like Hoshi to answer them. Question one, what are all our back grounds?” Aiko said getting ready to make connection. He didn’t want anything too long. It was a simple question that would show how they all related through struggle.

WC: Requirement already completed
Note: Kiri don’t have to respond

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mizu sat next Junko and remained there, something he felt was similar to what he felt with Hoshi. Mizu was a very sensitive animal, keen to people’s emotions and he usually feeds or clings to that. His gaze shifted to Kiri as he spoke of his troublesome tale. It was difficult to hear, and he looked at Hoshi at the mention of his name. Hoshi’s face didn’t change at all, it remained flaccid and calm as Kiri spoke. The only thing that cause the boy to jump was Kiri’s mention of discovering traits of the Nara clan. Hoshi gasped and began rubbing his chin and thought back to their latest fight.

‘So that’s how he was able to manipulate the shadows as he did. Still, something else seems different about brother. I can’t tell, I just don’t know.’

He thought to himself quietly before Junko spoke of everyone’s comparison. Their story and how it all connected. Hoshi adverted full attention to the speaker and noticed the correlation and that the statement before hand. With strife comes strength, it was all a test. A call for endurance. He nodded his head in agreement the more he came to understand this concept.

Then, Akio proposed a question to him. Hoshi looked in his direction quickly. It was answer he knew, so he gave an immediate response to Akio.

“We’ve all lacked common things. Family, a home, a support system, guidance. Yet, through all the strife and trouble that were fore coming our endurance, and our will to be strong has created a new way for us. That strength in itself, I guess... that’s what brought us all here together. We all strived for something like this, and that hunger and desire allowed us to keep going. To keep going until we found it and now that we have it, we must protect it. And nurture it, continue to keep growing, and always getting stronger.”

Wc 322

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“We’ve all lacked common things. Family, a home, a support system, guidance. Yet, through all the strife and trouble that were fore coming our endurance, and our will to be strong has created a new way for us. That strength in itself, I guess... that’s what brought us all here together. We all strived for something like this, and that hunger and desire allowed us to keep going. To keep going until we found it and now that we have it, we must protect it. And nurture it, continue to keep growing, and always getting stronger.”

After listening to Hoshi, the Prodigy brothers looked at each other. His response was perfect. The information given was perfectly understood and they were truly ready to forge ahead.

”I guess all I needed Was one question then. Keep that in both of your hearts and we’ll all be fine together. You two understand who we are and what we’re all about.“

Looking down at his watch, Junko smirked again. ”Unlike earlier. It’s almost training time. You two, take a load off. Get some rest. Hoshi do what you have to do. Afterwards, meet in the training area. I shall teach you all some unarmed combat today.” Junko said before the brothers made their way out.

Note: Tutor complete upon Hoshis final post and this tooic shall be used for Unarmed Training Tutor next Training week.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi had seemingly answered all four questions in one go. He thought he was ranting for a second, but one thought just lead to another. It was like the notes in a piano key, he was pulling back to the concluding thought while displaying every octave in the key. Hoshi felt good about having a general understanding about the family from the time he had been here. He was growing accustomed to all the young ones, the role of an older brother and role model. Things were new to him, but he was catching on fairly easily. Akio and Junko looked at each other before they continued.

Akio gave one last bit of advice and Hoshi would nod, followed by a light bow. He owed a lot to he family, and they deserved no lack of respect, so Hoshi was due to give it.

“Hai! I will return shortly Sensei. Mizu!”

The otter jumped up at the sound of his name. He looked over to Hoshi and nodded, he knew what needed to be done. He and Hoshi darted out of the room, Hoshi stopped by the kitchen, started doing dishes while Mizu headed to a bathroom and started cleaning.

After their daily chores, the two went to stop by anbu head quarters to drop off an important item. In the back of his mind was the training session to come. He had learned some new Hachimon techniques which he was eager to share. He and Mizu traveled side by side at high speed relenting at nothing. Not even a bathroom stop. He hoped to get everywhere on time as he headed back to the estate. He allowed himself back in and take refuge in a large couch, Mizu beside him. Some of the kids would come along and bother the duo.

WC 302

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sitting down on the resting bench in the Tsuyoshi’s Dojo, The Prodigy Brothers conversed with a black cat resting between them.

”Is this your way of helping them before the tournament?”

”Sorta. We have to make sure all Tsuyoshi’s are up to speed.”

”You’re right. What about the twins?”

”Well, to be quite honest with you. Even though they’re still in the academy, they’re more advanced than expected. You should’ve seen the report at the parent teacher conference.”

”I know. Do you think it’s time for them to begin training with you?”

”Not just yet, but soon. Possibly when signs of their demon nature begin to stir. For now, I’ll leave them under you, Akane, Yoshi, and Karin.”

”Interesting. And what of your personal training?”

”I was thinking of finishing my Sage Mode training with the Felines, but I’m also thinking of training here at home. Perhaps you can help me.”

”I’d be more than happy to.”

Looking at his brother, Aiko couldn’t help but smile as he seen a splendid leader, father, and teacher. A true working man that made sure he was good and the entire village around him was good.

Often Aiko wondered, what’s next? Just how far would his brother go? No matter the direction or how far he went, Aiko would be by his brothers side every step of the way.

Looking at his watch as he smoked an herbal cig, Junko nodded as it was almost time for the training to start. ”This will be fun.” Junko said as the sound of chatter and footsteps was approaching the dojo door.

WC: 266

OOC: Sorry for the short post. 5:30am right now.. sleepy

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn’t much that happened. Soon after, Junko would dismiss them for the time being, allowing Kiri to have a few moments to settle down in his new room. With everyone gone, probably equally preparing their things for the training, Kiri was left alone in that room. Strange, however, was that it didn’t feel suffocating at all. In fact, with the breeze freely entering from the shoji door he opened earlier– the one that lead to the veranda– he could almost feel as though there was no such wall that existed. It wasn’t just the breeze, the light was freely entering, and the sounds, and the imagery beyond it. It simply was a different kind of home.

Dwelling on it a bit, Kiri had a sudden flashback. An image occurred in his mind. It was an old house, traditional. Made of fine cedar wood and articulate carvings along the walls. The handpainted shoji screens had a stellar taste, assuming the owner knew his traditional arts well. And the tatami floor was the same, firm yet gently to the touch of the sole of one’s feet. The only difference was that the two people in that image had their faces obscured. Almost as if it was meant that way. A case of self-censorship? No, it felt more like an interference. A blocking of a certain aspect of a memory. Whatever it was, Kiri didn’t get a second chance to peruse it as the memory was flitting.

Soon enough, he was back in his new room in the Tsuyoshi Residen, looking at onto the garden below as he was leaning against the opened shoji doors of his veranda. And upon deciding that he wasted quite enough time already, Kiri would head back inside and unload a few more of this things. Specifically, he took out the frequently used medical journals and set them along the low desk near the wall to the veranda doors. Being rather meticulous, he ended up organising them by their height, just so they looked symmetrically decorated on the desk. A few paper and ink stone, and a calligraphy brush to the side. Then, his mother’s journal– of which was bound in an old textile to preserve its contents, or possibly to hide it. He would place it in one of the drawers of the desk, before he decided to arrange a few more journals along the desk. By the end of, his only workable space of the desk now was only a mere 1/4 of the desk area. He chuckled at the thought at how similar it looked like with Osu’s office desk.

By then, he knew that it was just about time. Kiri would get ready for the training. Leaving his happi, placed on a hanger by the wall, and undressed his inner furisode, leaving just his loose sleeveless upper dogi and hakama. He adjusted the obi before he grabbed hold of Nakigitsune, his favorite uchigatana, as well as the only memento from his brother, and then he exited the room.

Hopefully, he doesn’t lose his way to the training grounds in the Tsuyoshi Estate.

[WC: 521]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was given a brief period of intermission to tend to other duties. He headed straight for the Sileo Tempestas, ANBU headquarters to meet with another, and a young medic. His time and attention had to be fully intact for what has happening, even to the point where he lost track of time, and he remembered that he was to return for taijutsu training. He signaled to his comrades of his departing and made his way out to head back to the Tsuyoshi family estate. He was in a high speed dash toward his target via roof tops. Lately the anbu branch kept the teenager so busy, he was beginning to forget about everyone else.
His mind drifted back to the laboratory, he was sent that after reaching headquarters to examine a specimen they had captured from the mission. And then he thought of the danger the four had faced, actually being sent to their own doom but making it out by the skin of their teeth. Hoshi shuddered at hearing the proud but remorseful voice of his Kage, thanking the squad for returning safely with such detailed intelligence of a huge threat at the waters. Hoshi looked toward the sun while dashing toward the estate, mind still lost in thought.
He had finally reached the entrance with a final leap, rising slowly Hoshi began to walk toward the dojo. His eyes were glued to the floor. Though his motions were still and relaxed, his heart pounded against his chest like a mad drummer, blood boiling in his veins. The hot blooded shinobi would allow no threat to harbor fear at their Bayfront. He finally shook everything off, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He remembered who he was, a Hyuuga a proud family, a Tsuyoshi a family of strength and endurance, and lost but not least a Hoshi, a kind family of farmers and potters with dreams and ambitions. He entered the dojo and welcomed the three inside.

WC 331

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Kiri and Hoshi entered, Junko smirked. ”This will be fun again.” Junko thought standing to his feet. The two lads had come a very long way since their first lesson with Junko when they were merely boys. Back then, control played a big part in their defeat. Hoshi could not control his emotions while Kiri just had zero control over all.

Now, two young men stood before Junko that have received years of training to develop their skills to become adequate shinobi. Taking off his suit jacket, Junko placed it to the side near Aiko.

”Ohh, removing the jacket I see.”

”Yeah, they might be able to ruin my suit this time and you know we can’t have that.” Junko said beginning to roll his sleeves up. After placing his Katana down next to Aiko, Junko was ready. He had nothing on him, Just his barehands, and that’s all that was needed during this training session. ”Alright, weapons down. Especially you Kiri, don’t need you coming to me saying your sword is broken. I’ll do more than pluck you on the head this time. Get comfortable however you see fit and let’s get this thing rolling.”

”All we’re missing is Osu huh?” Junko said approaching the two. ”Hoshi, try not to get a nose bleed this time will ya.” Junko said with a smirk. Getting in a stance, Junko continued to have his smirk. He loved battle, it was in his blood and to help the younger generation to improve in battle was exciting. ”Unarmed combat 101. A weapon is nothing more than a tool and often considered the extension of the user, but as a shinobi.” Junko said with a brief pause. A dense pressure began to accumulate in the room as Junko’s massive amount of chakra was attempting to leak.

33oqjk6.jpg

”Your entire body is suppose to be a weapon. So, as of now. Show me how far you’ve come. This is the warm up.” Junko said awaiting the two young Tsuyoshi’s before him.

WC: 266 + 303 = 569

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back