Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finis noctis =/= Ultima vox . . . [Event]

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Entered]
The Chigokai was actually shocked at how easy it had been to get out of Suna and into Kumo. Well, if they got past the pass they were in, aptly named Dragon Teeth Pass. Jiro glanced over at Riku with a small smirk. "See?" he asked, sounding as if he had known that their plan had gone just as planned. "I told you we could get past the gate!" He laughed at the thought, wondering if Akkuma knew where he was and what he was doing. He kept his eyes on the boy he had befriended as they entered the Dragon Teeth Pass...only to be met with a real, live dragon. Red eyes widened as he looked over at Riku, body tensed, ready to fight. Well, he did not expect there to be any real dragons, but there they were.

"Riku-kun..." He let out a laugh that would have sent shivers up a person's spine had they not known him. "Remember what I told ya about doing bad things for a good reason?" Without waiting for a response, he answered the question himself. "Well, we're gonna have to fight...and I may have to do some bad things to keep us alive, okay?"

The manic glint was in his red eyes finally. The thrill of the battle always brought out the worst in him. And without any hesitation, he did a series of hand signals. Once he was done, the sky began to open up. It looked as though it was raining, but instead of water, blood drops fell from the sky. Almost as if the sky was bleeding down upon the battlefield. Perfect. That was exactly what he was going for. He was in his element now as the blood poured down, leaving puddles all over the battlefield. "I've always wondered what color dragon blood was...." he said, the insanity back in his eyes and voice, no longer able to hide it from Riku anymore. He quickly made more hand signals before a large shark made of water, which quickly turned to blood, jumped out, aimed for the dragon that happened to be towering above them. For now, he was being cautious, careful of Riku. But that would most likely change if he felt Riku could hold his own in the battle.
50,000 HP
50,000 CP

Chigokai Bloodline | Dojo | Jutsu

Abilities
Bloody Mess
Healing Factor
Hyperactive

Bloodlust - Passive - Rank 3 - Grants +2 Accuracy and Dodge in combat.
Release - Passive - Rank 3 - +5 HP modifier. All Bleeding Damage applied to the Chigokai is reduced by -30%.
Crimson Water - Passive - Rank 3 - May convert Water and Non-Elemental Jutsu into Blood at no additional cost and all Blood Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
Notes:
- All Blood Jutsu receive +5% damage per rank.
- The Chigokai automatically has access to the Blood Element.
- All techniques used with this are treated as Blood element.
- At Rank 3, only Blood Element Techniques (Non-converted) receive the -5% Chakra Cost bonus.

10AP
2.5AP Red Rain Rank 1 - Crimson Water Passive
2.5AP [https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=988#p988]Water Shark Bomb Rank 1 [/url] - Crimson Water Passive

AP Remaining: 5
Remaining HP: 50,000
Remaining CP: 48,379

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The young boy gave a small smile at the smirk Jiro directed his way. “Guess y’were righ’,” He admitted. He could hardly believe it, they were almost at Kumo. Riku hadn’t been so sure about going along with Jiro’s sudden idea, but it seemed to him that it had turned out alright after all. He was actually pretty excited. He had never been outside of Wind Country before, let alone another hidden village. This had been a real adventure! Little did Riku know, that the real adventure had hardly even begun. Isamu kept close to his side, as unused to this as his companion was.

When they entered the pass, they were greeted not by shinobi, but by a giant monster. Riku gaped, wide-eyed. There were plenty of shinobi surrounded it, he noted. He was jerked out of his fear by the sound of Jiro’s laugh. Far from scared, Jiro looked positively thrilled. The Chigokai spoke, and Riku gave a nod, somewhat hesitant at the idea of fighting a monster. But… He wasn’t completely weak. In some small way, he might be able to contribute, and that was important. That was what mattered. He steeled himself, getting ready to attack. He took out the kunai he had found earlier, prepared to use whatever he could to fight.

As he attacked, so did the small dog beside him. The sky rained blood, and that was what finally unlocked his bloodlust. He struck quickly, one strike after another, holding nothing back. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears and nothing else. He began to fall into a repetitive pattern as he attacked.
20,000 HP
20,000 CP

Rookie Class
Bloodline: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5525
Bloodlust: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=5412
Healing Factor: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=5401
Weapon Attunement: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=51367

Passive: Wolf Visage Rank 1 Unarmed Attack's gain +5% Damage. At all ranks, the Inuzuka's Unarmed attack's deal Slashing damage with a chance to inflict bleeding penalties.

All moves used are unarmed E rank taijutsu, which I have mastered
All E rank taijutsu: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=425&t=2232
Total AP: 10
.50AP Equip Kumo Kunai
.75AP Uncalled for Shot Rank 2
.75AP Janken Rank 2- Scissors
.75AP Low Sweep Rank 2
.75AP The One-Two Rank 2
.75AP Low Sweep Rank 2
.75AP The One-Two Rank 2
.75AP Low Sweep Rank 2
.75AP The One-Two Rank 2
.75AP Low Sweep Rank 2
.75AP The One-Two Rank 2
.75AP Low Sweep Rank 2

AP Remaining: .5

Passive: Canine Companion
Rank 1: This pet has Hp equal to 30% of the Inuzuka's Max Hp. Pet's base damage is 75% of the user's, and has -5 of the User's Secondaries. Pet has Ap equal to half the user's.

Isamu
Total AP: 5
.75 Basic Attack
.75 Basic Attack
.75 Basic Attack
.75 Basic Attack
.75 Basic Attack

AP Remaining: 1

HP Remaining: 20,000
CP Remaining: 19,089

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I found the hours listlessly drifting along as I sat at my desk, the offices of the Aurora Eruditio weren't anything but dreary. While I consciously made minimal effort to keep mine moderately clean, and endless cycle of dust seemed to filter the air as if nothing mattered. It drained me, the lighting was sub-par and my interest in paperwork was even less stellar.
Despite my usual aversion to effort; I found myself longing for something to occur. Some breakthrough of entertainment; no matter how exciting. As I lay my head atop my crossed forearms, to of which were resting on my cluttered desk. The dour expression that recessed into my very form almost without fail; watched the window, a coalescing hue of blue and whites filled the glass. It was noon, and could not by any less enthralling... That was until my attention was robbed of my subconscious suffering, my issued radio hissed into static on an emergency channel. "***Brzk. . . H-- 'lp.. Dra nz'. At the gates!" I'd be lying if my eyebrow didn't arch at the rather unusual broadcast. "The 'eck?" Muttering, I pressed back and heard the screeching of my chair to the wooden flooring. Taking in hand the radio, I flicked on my outer-wear; and headed out. If it were an emergency, and the gates were identified. The least I could do is ensure it's acknowledged.

Though probably just a false alarm. I conceded to some doubt on the matter. But departed no less.

About a kilometer from the gates, I heard the hiss of the radio crackling back into the stirring of life once more. "Dragons at the gates! We need reinforcements!" This, drew my steps to a dead halt. With furrowed brows, I looked at the radio; unsure if I heard that right. Well that seems hard to believe.
"N' doubt, but t' if true..." Then we have some problems. To which I only nodded.

N'time to lose... From my position, I was close enough to not have to expend much chakra. While my preparations from a slew of attempted break and entries into the village a year ago. I hadn't thought I'd need to actually use my marks; drawing my left hand up, wielding a simple modified ram seal. A glowing yellow mark atop the gates illuminated. And in a blur of grappling chakra-based energy, a focused ultra-speed movement concentrated my form to the gates. Arriving in an audible; and apparent 'fwomp'

The chaos ensuing around the area was something that I could only correlate to some of the madness that filled the impoverished lands of Marsh. With inter-fighting, and frenzy that filled the eyes of countless individuals in the vicinity. With a number of shouts, drowned out by shrieking roars from the skies above; it was only a moment that I had to acknowledge that the figures in the skies were draconian in form. But things were shaky, from passing attacks that broke their form for only split moments; I couldn't help but draw my conclusions of the illusionary sort.

As if things weren't a sensory overload to begin with, from the slews of shinobi, civilian and animalistic forms that filled the cracks and landscape from every corner, I diverted my attention towards the ground below- With a sopping black mess manifesting in a vile formation; and shortly after, with a tar like monstrosity that seemed to be what could only be described as a Kaijuu... A monolithic one.

"Lovely..." Mouthing out of habit, if anything.

But the least of my concerns needed to be focused on my words; and shifted to the beast that was coursed for the gates. I had to act fast, and I needed something to slow it down...

Drawing my eyes closed, a pursed breath exhausted outwards slowly. The safety of the village is a priority... Crap.

Reaching back into my shinobi pouch, I pinched two capsules labeled 'Coffee' and 'Espresso' respectively, and slipped them away into my mouth. Crunching down, the liquid heat slicked through my mouth and entered my system. The signature thumping of my heart was the early trigger, and erupted my system into sensory overdrive.

"Aight' hope y'four are ready." Speaking to no one in particular. I rolled up my right sleeve, unveiling a slew of tar black tribal tattoos; and with a surge of chakra siphoning through my arm, they bled a deep violet hue. Kneeling down in a quick motion I slammed my palm to the stonework.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

A slew of representative black markings slithered across the stonework, down the walls in an asinine speed and affixed to the earth down below; intent to avoid making contact with any living being- And simultaneously, they sprawled out into three different locations. A sea of smoke plumed from their locations upon activation; and out erupted a trio of monolithic beasts, hellish in nature; and canine in physiology. Each set to unleash their forms towards the Dinosaur, in a successive striking order- intent
to avoid both getting in the way of the others- while ensuring the pressure was entrenched upon the beast.
The Wolves</GLOW>
mWwX507.png

Heights: 55' | 48' | 53' (Left to right in order of the photo)
<GLOW glow="#2E8B57">

Feeling the sickening cracking of the tattoos siphoning away at my reserves I wobbled my form to a standing position; the dreary bags deepening underneath my eyes. "Aight' Bahamut; yer' up, get in position."

Lifting my left arm up, level to the horizon and palm outstretched. An inferno of heat oozed out of a marking that lay embedded in my palm. And too, a horde of chakra violated the area around me in flames. Blazing to the skies in a tornado of scorched chakra. And in only moments, the batting of torn wings levitated a tower of a beast. And in a span of its wings; the flames scattered into deafened air. And replaced with it's own heinous roar; with its eyes set on the dinosaur below.

"'N my mark, bud.."

G r w a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a h h h h !

[MFT]
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.
Battle Profile - Jutsu List

Summons Actions will be found below Conditionals

AP Breakdown – Total 10 AP
Note1: All Jutsu are being casted at Mastered Rank
Note2: All Genjutsu are being Cast through [Insidious Gaze R3] when Sharingan is Active
Note3: All Genjutsu/Maintains/Stances are being maintained

[0.5AP | 0s] (Initiative) Activate Sharingan Rank 3 (Coffee)
  • [Jutsu Mastery] -10% Chakra Costs/Maintains, -50% Costs of Special Actions

[0.5AP | 0s] (Initiative) Activate Mangekyou Sharingan Rank 3 (Espresso)

[0AP | 0s] Activate Curse Seal
  • [Ninjutsu Mid to High]
  • Regenerate 8% Max Hp per round and have a 60% chance of lowering Called shots/Bleed Ranks each round, but cannot recover HP through any other method for the remainder of battle.
  • +1 Genjutsu DC

[2.5AP] Cast Denied Mind - Shadow [Mastered] targeting Monster Shadow Using [Insidious Gaze R3]
  • Mind Overflow - +10% Damage Dealt
  • Elemental Illusion - [Lightning] The victims actions cost +10% Ap.
  • Class Bonus - +1 Gen DC
  • Grandeur Phantom - +2 Gen DC, +10% Illusion Damage
  • Curse Seal - +1 Gen DC
  • Uchiha [Insidious Gaze] - +2 Gen DC
  • Uchiha [Precognition] - +10% Auto-Hit Chance

[3.5AP | -0.5 Timing] Cast Contract Summoning [S-Rank] with [Contract Mastery]
  • Upon summoning a contract the user may choose one of these buffs to apply to it by paying +20% of Contract Summoning's CP Cost:
    • The summoned contracts receives +10% Damage, and -5% HP/CP Cost to all of their techniques. (Only reduces HP/CP Cost)
  • Handseal Expert - The user may perform a 'Support' Jutsu (A jutsu that does not deal damage) modded as if .5 Ap faster (Ap cost remains unchanged). This may only be done on Jutsu that target themselves or an ally, and the user must perform this Jutsu with Handseals; regardless of any other abilities or effects.

[1AP] Manifest Persona

[2AP] Cast Masochism [Mastered] targeting Monster Shadow Using [Insidious Gaze R3]
  • Curse Seal - +1 Gen DC
  • Overload: +/- 1 and +/- 5% to the secondary effects of a genjutsu. May only be done once per round.

Passive Check-List
  • [Implacable] Will ignore the first Bleeding, Suppression, Called Shot, or Secondary Effect inflicted upon them during each round.
  • Mind Overflow - +10% Damage Dealt when enemy is afflicted by Genjutsu
  • Elemental Illusion - Optional ~ Detailed on jutsu-to-jutsu basis
  • Grandeur Phantom - +2 Gen DC, +10% Illusion Damage when targeting a Shadow
  • Uchiha [Will of Fire] - +15% Fire Jutsu Damage
  • Uchiha [Sharingan] - +1.5 Accuracy, +1.5 Dodge
  • Uchiha [Insidious Gaze] - +2 Gen DC when casting Genjutsu through this Passive
  • [Clarity] - Multiple Effects
  • [Shinobi 101] Non-Elemental Jutsu > Use Gen DC
  • [Light Armor] - Reduced Critical Damage inflicted to user
  • [Respirator] - User cannot be affected by Inhaled Poison and receives a +2 Resistance Check vs anything bmod discretion
Conditionals
  • If [Denied Mind - Shadow] is already affecting Monster; cast Phoenix Embrace [Mastered] targeting Monster's Shadow Using [Insidious Gaze R3]
    • Curse Seal - +1 Gen DC

Summon
S-Rank
Hades’ Hell Wolves
HP: (40+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Melee Accuracy
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Melee Dodge, Ninjutsu Dodge, Genjutsu Save, Range Dodge, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy

Weapon
(Augments being bought here: p=313245#p313245)
Hunters’ Assault
Description
Damage Type: Unarmed
Special: May still use handseals
Modifiers: +2 Acc/-10% Damage
Augments:
- Special Composition: Lightning
- Blitz
- Wired

Abilities
1) Duelist
2) Hivemind (x3) - Fenrisúlfr, Grim, Banshee
3) Lightning – Chakra Style

Passives
  • [Maleficium] Those who hit, or have been hit by, the user become cursed with misfortune. While in this state, should they roll a 1 on any Dodge/GenSave roll, the opposing attack becomes a Critical Hit. This cursed status does not stack regardless of source, and lasts for the remainder of the round.
    • The user and all of their attacks are considered Cursed.
      Should a character have the Archsage Kinjutsu, their Senjutsu Manipulation ability's alignment becomes Cursed rather than Holy

AP Breakdown – Total 5 AP

[0.0AP] Declare Duelist targeting MONSTER DUDE - Melee Accuracy Declared
[0.5AP] Equip Hunters' Assault (Fenrir)
[0.5AP] Activate Lightning Style
  • Static Slowdown: Melee contact with the user has a 15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP.
    Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy.
    May only occur against a single target three times per round.
[XAP] Basic attack targeting Monster for any remainder AP - [Called Shot Feet]
  • Cursed
  • +2 Acc/-10% Damage
  • Static Slowdown
  • Blitz - User's Taijutsu attacks with equipped weapon are performed -0.5 AP faster.
  • Maleficium - Refer to passives list

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As much as it pained her to do so, Danii sat in the library with multiple books spread out on the table before her. The subjects seemed to vary from geographical and tourism books on the Lightning country to local customs and holidays to a book on traditional tea ceremonies. She had been spending all her spare time here despite her usual disdain for studying. She had recently grown interested in the more diplomatic duties of shinobi. Part of it stemmed from the places they visited on the way here, part on the hope to see the world, especially the birth place of her kin, and, finally, part of it was a desire to put the manners her grandfather drilled into her to good use. Danii knew that she had to suck it up and hit the books if she truly wished to pursue this. So, if she wasn't working an assignment or training her sword skills with Rei and Maik, then she was here reading while trying not to fall asleep.

Danii was reading through the same line for the fourth time when she heard what she assumed were little kids enjoying a break outdoors. She looked up from her book and stared out the window. It didn't take much to distract her, but she figured she could use a short break anyways.

“Wonder who's making that noise?”

She wasn't really too curious and was about to write it off as nothing important when a group of people ran the window. They seemed to be running away from the direction of the main gates. They definitely didn't seem like kids and they definitely didn't seem to he having fun. She quickly picked up her blade and ran for the window as two shadows passed by, one small and one large. She threw open the windows and looked up just in time to see a… dragon(?) chasing Leroy, the personal summons of her best friend and partner, Rei. Danii jumped out the window and pushed against the fleeing crowd as she made her way towards the gate trying to figure out why a dragon was chasing her teammate's summons.

Something felt… weird… odd… surreal? Something wasn't right about the situation.

Good… You're starting to notice. I was wondering how long it would take?

What are you talking about? Noticing what?

Come on, don't play stupid girl. Look closely at the dragon. What do you see? What do you sense?

Danii looks up at the flying lizard chasing the owl like creature. She watches as the agile creature flies over the rooftops and dives down through alleyways trying to lose the large beast. But it kept its pace with it through the air and the alleyway…

Wait! Its wings seemed ro phase right through the wall! How is that possible? Unless, it's genjutsu! Just like Maikeru used on me back then! It's not as strong, but enough that it was hard to notice amongst the chaos.

Good. You finally noticed. I'll loan you my assistance, but it won't be free. I'll help you anytime you doubt reality. Simply parlor tricks won't work while our wills are aligned.

Danii's vision pulses red quickly. As it fades, so does the dragon. But as one threat fades, another rears its head. It seems that the dragons were a diversion as something rather large lumbered towards the gates. She could hear the thud and feel the shaking it caused with each step. She watched as Leroy flew over the gates carrying Rei on his back. Maybe Rei knew more about what was going on. Maybe she knew where Maik was. At the very least, she would be more comfortable in this situation fighting next to her allies. It would ease her mind to know they are safe. Plus, they would be able to fight more effectively together. All of the practice meant they were in sync while fighting together.

“I'm coming Rei. Don't kill the thing without me.”

Danii began running up the wall as she channeled chakra into the soles of her feet. The Raikage's message rang through the air and emboldened her to move faster. Yuii had warned them to keep away from the gates during their probationary period, but between the threat at hand and the Raikage's message, Danii felt safe to assume that she didn't have this situation in mind. As she crested the top of the wall, she pushed off and lept high in the air just in time to watch Rei jump down herself. Danii did her best to aim her jump near where she expected Rei to land. As she soared through the air, Danii took a deep breath and momentarily closed her eyes. When she opened them, they had changed colors to a crimson red. She reached over her shoulder and drew her sword aiming to drill it as deep into the monster's skin as she could upon landing.

“Rei! What's happening? Have you seen Maik? What is this damn thing anyways?!?”

[MFT]
[WC: 835]

Actions:
[1 AP] Activate Wrath Seal

[0.5 AP] Enter Jigen-ryu Bloodline Fighting Style

[2.25 AP] Activate Sword Trance

[0 AP] Use Battoujutsu- Equip Kingslayer
-Ancestral Weapon (Cursed)

[2.75 AP] Use Tsubame Gaeshi
-Buffed by Battoujutsu and Jigen-ryu fighting style
-Using Ancestral Weapon (Cursed)
-Use 1 Living Blade (Cursed bonus)
-Use 1 Focus Point for Lethality
-Spend all available Bloodlust up to +500

[0 AP] Sheath Kingslayer
-One free from Quickdraw

[2 AP] Use Bloody Mist (Mastered)

[0 AP] Equip Kingslayer
-Free due to Quickdraw

[0.5 AP] Basic Strike
-Buffed by Jigen-ryu fighting style
-Reduced by Primal Augment

[0 AP] Basic Strike
-Buffed by Jigen-ryu fighting style
-Free basic strike from Class Bonus Points

Note: Taijutsu Bleeds affected by Weapon Mastery (Slashing), Blood Rack Augment, and Razor Strike Augment

1 AP carried over to next round

Nanjirou Bloodline

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 1
shinobiallianceflag.png

King Maji (aka the Dinosaur)
HP: Infinite (50,000)
CP: Infinite (50,000)
AP: Infinite (10)
Equipped:: N/A

King Maji's Shadow
HP: Infinite (20,000)

United Shinobi Alliance
HP: Many Amaze
CP: Very Wow
AP: Much Excite
Equipped:: Such Cool

Round Actions:
0s~The Mod sets the Mood

0s~Hon quickly draws his weapon, activates Combat Instinct, switches into Jyuuken style.
0s~Doi activates Combat Instinct.
0s~Hakuren Enters D. Stance
0s~Yuu Quickdraws his weapon!
0s~Shieo actives Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 3) (Initiative)
0s~Kitsune declares a Duel with the monster!
0s~Kitsune activates Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 3) (Initative)
0s~Kitsune Equips Battle gloves (Initative)
0s~Soku declares Duelist while activating her Sharingan (always active)
0s~Shieo Activates cursed seal (Initiative)
0s~Maru uses Demonic Aura - Passive (Fail)
0s~Maru Delcares Duelist! Melee Accuracy
0s~Maru draws Kawaii via quickdraw
0s~Uri Declares Duelist!
0s~Sunaku Harupia declares duelist - Ninjutsu accuracy
0s~Ayumu declares a Duel with Maji, the King of the Monsters!

.5s~Hajime Equips a heart!
.5s~Sayomi Enters Lightning Style - Surge
.5s~Maikeru activates Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 3)
.5s~Minami Rikuto draws Kumo Kunai!
.5s~Sunaku Harupia equips Assault Sand arms!
.5s~Soku Enters Lightning Style - Surge

1s~Musashi Enters Sage Mode: Tsukumogami
1s~Tsukiko enters stealth
- Equips Nails using quickdraw - 0 AP
1s~Hajime Enters Defensive stance
1s~Sunaku Harupia Enters Earth Style; After Quake
1s~Danerisu activates wrath seal

1.25s~Minami Rikuto uses Uncalled for Shot (Mastered) (242 dmg)

1.5s~Danerisu Enters Jigen-Ryu Fighting Style
1.5s~Minami Rikuto’s Canine Companion basic attack (112 dmg)

2s~Tsukiko activates Sunder Reality (Rank 1)
2s~Doi activates Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2
2s~Sayomi uses Anit-Gravity (Mastered) on herself
2s~Minami Rikuto uses Janken (Mastered) - Scissors (220 dmg)
2s~Ayumu Activates [Elemental Manifestation] Stage 2!

2.25s~Reicheru uses Contract summoning

2.5s~Hakuren equips Paper Blade!
2.5s~Kitsune Cast Denied Mind (Mastered) (Hit, Maji's shadow is manifested)
2.5s~Shieo also cast Denied mind - Shadow (Mastered) on monster’s shadow! (Hit, Maji's shadow is manifested)
- Per Dev, both participants would pay the cost and only one shadow would be manifested. Upon a roll off, Kitsune is the one who will have to pay the cost to maintain it. Both participants will get credit for damage done to the shadow.
2.5s~Jiro uses Red Rain (Rank 1) - Crimson water passive
2.5s~Soku uses Elemental Clone (Mastered)

2.75s~Minami Rikuto uses Low Sweep (Mastered) (286 dmg)

3s~Nagisa enters a Liquid State!
3s~Sunaku Harupia Enters Elemental Manifestation (Stage 2)
3s~Minami Rikuto’s Canine Companion basic attack! (112 dmg)
3s~Uri uses Kinetic Blast (Mastered) (5,142 dmg) (5,142 spiritual) (2,057 wildfire) (5,142 backlash)

3.25s~Hajime activates Auto Medic on himself and whoever else
3.25s~Reicheru enters Iaijutsu Mastery Style - Kensei-ryu (rank 3)
3.25s~Reicheru Enters defensive mode

3.5s~Tsukiko activates Shredding Touch (Rank 1 - D-Rank Wind Jutsu)
3.5s~Nozomi summons her contract!
- Dread Aura: Fail
3.5s~Nozomi Equips Anti-Material Rifle and Enters Defensive Mode
3.5s~Minami Rikuto uses The one-two (Mastered) (275 dmg)
- Bleed Rank 1
3.5s~Maru summons the best summon, Jeez!

3.75s~Danerisu Activates Sword Trance
3.75s~Danerisu uses Battoujutsu - Equips Kingslayer
(Ancestral weapon - Cursed)

4s~Hon activates Eight Trigrams Divination Seal on Farmer+Creature Amalgam.
4s~Sayomi Enters Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2
4s~Maikeru cast Obsidian Dragon (Mastered)
4s~Monster King Maji uses Vanishing World Fireblast: Elemental Power up! (13,680 holy) (2,736 wildfire)
- Reicheru | Hajime | Musashi | Sayomi | Nagisa | Hakuren = Defended (aka dodged)
- Now in Elemental Manifestation - Stage 3

4.25s~Anna Rose equips her weapon.
4.25s~Minami Rikuto uses Low Sweep (Mastered) (286 dmg)

4.5s~Musashi begins to channel Gaia's Vengeance towards King Maji
4.5s~Doi activates Storm Mail.
4.5s~Yuu summons his spiders!
4.5s~Minami Rikuto’s Canine Companion basic attack! (112 dmg)
4.5s~Maru’s summon Jeez equips her Teef

5s~Hakuren uses Diamond Cutter on self, Kishiko Nagisa and Yui Tsukiko with use of Karmic Blessing(- 1 talisman)!
5s~Yuu's spiders equip their weapons!
5s~Minami Rikuto uses The One-Two (Mastered) (583 dmg)
- Bleed Rank 2
- Crit: Bleed Rank 3

5s~Jiro uses Water Shark Bomb (Rank 1) - Crimson water passive (2,415 dmg)
- Sprained Neck
5s~Kitsune Cast Oblivious Rapture (Mastered) on Monster’s shadow! (825 dmg) (825 dmg to shadow)
Sensory move Mental spread, onto the monster
5s~Ayumu uses Stardust Nova! (8,250 dmg)
5s~Soku uses Cyclone Movement (Mastered)

5.25s~Hajime uses Anti Gravity on himself!

5.5s~Yuu's spiders attack (150 dmg)(15 cp)
5.5s~Reicheru uses Anabolic Frenzy (Mastered) on herself
5.5s~Shieo uses Contract Summoning (S-rank)
5.5s~Shieo’s summon declares Duelist - Melee accuracy

5.75s~Minami Rikuto uses Low Sweep (Mastered) (286 dmg)
5.75s~Sunaku Harupia uses Unleash on himself

6s~Tsukiko activates Quicksilver Step (Rank 1)
6s~Using 2x (only 2 per round) Strategist prep slots as sneak attacks using Nails! (189 dmg)(28 dmg)
6s~Using 2x (only 2 per round) Strategist prep slots as sneak attacks using Nails! (189 dmg)(28 dmg)
6s~Yuu's spiders attack (150 dmg)(15 cp)
6s~Uri uses Updraft (Mastered) (5,445 dmg) (5,445 spiritual) (2,178 wildfire) (5,445 backlash)
- Stun (1,500 dmg)
6s~Minami Rikuto’s Canine Companion basic attack! (112 dmg)

6.25s~Hon does Eagle Drop Rank 1 on Farmer+Creature Amalgam’s Head. (2,664 dmg)

6.5s~Yuu's spiders attack (150 dmg)(15 cp)
6.5s~Shieo’s summon Fenrir equpis Hunters Assault
6.5s~Danerisu uses Tsubame Gaeshi (2,997 cursed) (303 bloodlust)
6.5s~Maikeru cast Depth barrier (rank 1) (Hit)
6.5s~Minami Rikuto uses The One-Two (Mastered) (275 dmg)
- Bleed Rank 4
6.5s~Danerisu Sheaths Kingslayer (Quick draw)
6.5s~Maru cast Curse of the Leper (Mastered) (1,928 dmg) *includes the max CoL damage that can be done in the total of 2 rounds*
6.5s~Reicheru uses Wrath Seal (Rank 3)
6.5s~Reicheru Equips Sofu Ken vis Battoujutsu

7s~Nagisa uses Vanishing World! (10,080 damage + 2970 extra Spiritual)
7s~Yuu electrocutes Maji via Volt Charge!
7s~Nozomi uses See the Wind r2 vs Dinosaur. (4,554 dmg)(1,320 exploding dmg)
7s~Shieo Maniest his Persona
7s~Sayomi uses Gates of Babylon (Mastered) (9,452 dmg) (945 holy)
-Impale x1
7s~Ayumu uses Vanishing World: Sudden Cruelty! (10,080 dmg)

7.25s~Anna Rose uses Ancient Tyranny. (Hits)
7.25s~Minami Rikuto uses Low Sweep (Mastered) (286 dmg)
- Bleed Rank 5

7.5s~Doi does Raijin's Vengeance! (4,235 damage + 4,235 extra Spiritual)
7.5s~Kitsune uses Phoenix Embrace (Mastered) onto monster’s shadow! (412 dmg) (412 dmg to shadow)
Sensory move Mental spread, onto the monster
7.5s~Shieo’s summon Fenrir enters Lightning Style - Static slowdown
7.5s~Minami Rikuto’s Canine Companion basic attack! (112 dmg)

8s~Musashi Summons Kin and Gin who in turn activate Soul Regalia via Kin (Heavy Armor)! Musashi replicates Chakra Synthesis
8s~Tsukiko uses Destruction Pulse (Rank 1) (1,000 to Maji and 500 to the Shadow)
8s~Hakuren summons an Obsidian Dragon
8s~Minami Rikuto uses The One-Two (Mastered) (275 dmg)
8s~Soku uses Raijin’s Vengeance (Mastered) (6,875 dmg)
8s~Uri uses Vanishing World: Sudden Cruelty (Mastered) (5,544 dmg) (5,544 spiritual) (1,663 backlash)
8s~Monster King Maji uses Vanishing World Fireblast: Strafing Blast! (97,200 holy) (19,440 wildfire)
- Crit (80% buffs x2.5 damage) (x3 for Group Defend)
- Reicheru | Yuu | Sayomi | Nagisa | Hakuren = Defended (aka dodged)
- Musashi = Did not Defend (aka was hit)

8.25s~Sunaku Harupia uses Weighted Rock Technique (Mastered)

8.5s~Tsukiko uses Basic Strikes w/ Nails! (189 dmg)(28 dmg)
8.5s~Danerisu uses Bloody Mist (Mastered) (1,345 dmg)
- Bleed Rank 1 via Bloody Mist effect
- Crit x2
8.5s~Shieo’s summon Fenrir basic attacks! (117 cursed)
8.5s~Danerisu reequips Kingslayer (Cursed) (Quick draw)

8.75s~Tsukiko uses Basic Strikes w/ Nails! (189 dmg)(28 dmg)
8.75s~Minami Rikuto uses Low Sweep (Mastered) (286 dmg)
8.75s~Reicheru uses Kill Driver (Mastered) (2,543 dmg)(2,800 bleed)
- Bleed Rank 4 due to 4 Crits
- Open Wounds x4

9s~Tsukiko uses Basic Strikes w/ Nails! (189 dmg)(28 dmg)
9s~Hon does Falcon Punch Rank 1 on Farmer+Creature Amalgam’s Left Eye (3,605 dmg)
9s~Shieo cast Masochism (Mastered) on the monster’s shadow! (450 dmg to the shadow)
9s~Danerisu uses a basic attack! (127 cursed) (303 bloodlust)
9s~Danerisu uses a free basic attack (Class points) (127 cursed) (303 bloodlust) (1,000 bleeding)
- Bleed Rank 2
9s~Jeez uses Fist on Sin (Mastered rank) (3,712 dmg)

9.25s~Yuu uses Flight Aerial Strike (Mastered) using Newborn Dual Bow in Slashing Mode on Farmer+Creature! (2,100 dmg)
- Bleed Rank 2
9.25s~Nozomi uses Destructive Power Shot vs Dinosaur. (4,330 dmg)

9.5s~Tsukiko uses Basic Strikes w/ Nails! (189 dmg)(28 dmg)
9.5s~Minami Rikuto uses The One-Two (Mastered) (583 dmg)
- Already at Bleed Rank 5
- Crit: Bloody Mess did not activate surprisingly.
9.5s~Maru uses Parasitic Infection (Mastered) (1,485 dmg)
9.5s~Shieo’s summon Fenrir basic attacks! (207 cursed)
- [Maleficium] activates!
9.5s~Maikeru uses Perfected Rasengan (Rasen-nova) (Mastered) (7,975 dmg)
-Flesh Burn

9.75s~Reicheru’s Summon “Leeroy” uses Nevermore! (2,100)
- 3 Checks passed

10s~Nagisa uses a healing Scorn of Aquarius! (20,592 HP healed to 4 targets)
- Heals self for 990 HP
10s~Tsukiko uses Basic Strikes w/ Nails! (197 dmg)(29 dmg)
- Wind Slice / Bleeding Rank 1
10s~Doi does Water Shark Bomb! (1,948 damage + 1,948 extra Spiritual)
10s~Sunaku Harupia uses Chakra Extension
10s~Sayomi uses Raijin’s Vengeance (Mastered)
10s~Soku uses Laser Prison (Mastered) (3,000 dmg)

Round Note(s):
1) Duelist -HAS- to be the first thing that you do upon the battle starting. You cannot so much as pick up your sword before doing it.
2) I didn't factor in binds so binds will count as dealing the max amount of damage possible before they're broken.
3) Jinchu stages are cumulative so it's counter productive and a waste of ap and hp to activate Stage 1 and then activate Stage 2 instead of just activating Stage 2 from the get-go.
4) Everyone was given a base 150 weapon damage regardless of true rank.
5) Anybody who did a rogue AoE and didn't declare all targets, automatically targeted the shadow as well.
6) All Sharingan users were upgraded to using the Mangekyou due to a misunderstanding.
7) If you had an extra effect listed in your actions but don't see it in the damage calcs then assume that it outright failed to activate or otherwise didn't matter (such as dodge bonuses for those that wouldn't ever be hit)
8) Defend title is based on how much damage defended (barrier, arena, etc) and dodged.
9) Heal title is based on how much is healed when applied to the 10 NPCs and the 22 PCs in the topic. In the case of the Solo award, it's simply based on how much you directly heal yourself.
10) There were a lot of numbers crunched and I didn't know secondaries so many things as you can probably tell, were based on a capped person if I simply had no way of knowing (namely secondaries for the defend option). That being said, if you see a glaring issue, please let me know. While the next RP portion is incoming, use this time to set up your next rounds actions (do me a solid and reference any buffs, etc in those round 2 actions).

~Special thanks to Maikeru for helping with the mod and Nozomi for doing the flag!

Title Note(s):

Defend Group: 133,056 Damage Defended
- Current #1 = Reicheru,Yuu, Sayomi, Hakuren
- Runner Up = Musashi (-133,056 damage defended)

Defend Solo: 38,866 Damage Defended
- Current #1 = Reicheru, Hajime, Sayomi, Hakuren, Musashi
- Runner Up = N/A

Heal Group:
- Current #1 = Nagisa (20,592 healed)
- Runner Up = N/A

Heal Solo:
- Current #1 = Nagisa (1,440 healed)
- Runner Up = Sayomi (952 healed)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Renzo Report #9 said:
Today I started experimenting on the specimen known as Ruii in hopes of attempting to get her to be more human but it seems that the feral nature of her monster side is coming out both physically (remember to look up accounts of avian monster sightings) in her appearance and in her mental state. Unlike her genetic siblings, she has experienced rapid aging and appears to be the age of an adolescent despite being barely out of the toddler years. Her speech is utterly basic and childlike and her ability to grasp deeper concepts is clearly stuck at her true genetic age.

Having spoken to my associates in Kumogakure, Yuii exibits no effects of the RoR despite the fact that her dying during the rite is what caused Ruii as well as the other specimen to be created. While I have not been in contact with the Queen in years since that day, it is my belief that if Ruii is the dark side of the equation then the other specimen in the care of the Queen is at the complete opposite end and Yuii falls somewhere in the middle.

Renzo Report #21 said:
Ruii has finally achieved the ability of flight! Thankfully something has come of her transformation. She’s at last capable of adolescent like speech and is beginning to understand basic morality scenarios as well as having a general social awareness. Her talons need trimming . . .

Found out that the Queen passed shortly after taking the other young specimen with her. Apparently this specimen is called Muii and is being raised as a Princess due to marry the Prince. Their progeny will be a peculiar study due to the RoR process. Unfortunately, Lady Kiyo actually underwent a mind flaying process and Aion is . . . I’m not on speaking terms with him. Yuii is a lost cause and will be raised without knowing just how great a scientific miracle that she is!

I need to plant a spy within the Kagetsu to keep tabs on her. Ruii and I will remain here although the tension with Marsh is threatening my efforts to also locate the River Court Kingdom. I might need to move closer to Hoshigakure.

Renzo Report #22 said:
Ruii doesn’t like having her talons trimmed.

Renzo Report #36 said:
Ruii is showing an aversion to the Kelinite and attempted to attack me. Fortunately I was able to calm her down through use of Entolite.

Renzo Report #43 said:
Ruii disobeyed a direct command despite my using Entolite to reign her in. I regretfully had to resort to physical discipline again.

Renzo Report #44 said:
Ruii ran away but one of my associates in Hoshigakure was gracious enough to capture her for me. A much firmer disciplinary plan should fix this rebellious streak.

Renzo Report: Glossary of Terms said:
E said:
Entolite:From the Ancient Kumo word Εντολή (Entolí), which means Command. Formed from the remains of a powerful "monster" usually a "King" or a "Queen". Can be used medicinally or forged into armor to create a powerful healing agent, able to heal small wounds with rapid ease and cure the most dangerous of poisons. Causes a physically numbing side effect when used. Peculiar in that the healing effect seems to work up until the point that it doesn't and begins to produce the opposite effect. The limit is different for each individual. Only seems to work on "monsters" in terms of full effect and simply is akin to a super multi-vitamin to humans.

G said:
강법정왕국 (Gangbeobjeong-wang-guk or the River Court Kingdom): The site of a large meteorite impact, the "monsters" consider this seemingly urban legend of a place to be their true home. Said to be located somewhere in the Marsh Country and surrounded by many beautiful rivers, it was here where the surrounding human tribes and their livestock as well as other native animals became the first "monsters" centuries ago. No human has ever seen the location or lived to tell about seeing the location. It is believed that the meteorite's radioactive effects not only morphed the surrounding living organisms but also emits an energy that helps to camouflage the Kingdom from those not aware of the deceitful nature of its entrance ways.

K said:
Kaibutsu: The official name for what we deem "monsters".

Kelinite:From the Ancient Kumo word Κέλυφος (Kélyfos), which means Shell. Literally the egg shell of natural born "monsters". The poison like effect seems to occur mere days after the "monster" has been born but seemingly affects "monsters" of all sorts. Increases physical power and sends "monsters" into frenzy but also seems to drive them to madness. Works much like a radiation wave that agitates them and drives them mad. If they get too close it can prove toxic and hurt them but some seem to enjoy the pain and purposefully embrace the berserker state. Can be ground into a powder form or melted (some eggs prove to be too durable to normal breaking methods) and used in the creating of weapons to trigger the effect on the battlefield.

King: See "Royal(s)"

M said:
Monstrum | Parens | Humanum

mPh- Type 1 :
How the gene appears when one parent is a “monster” and the other is not. While naturally occurring for those born to Type 2's, Type 1's can be considered unstable if they are born to one with the mPh-X and will need to undergo a RoR.
mPh- Type 2 : How the gene appears after a RoR is properly completed.
mPh-X* : How the gene appears after a RoR is improperly done or interrupted. Unless discovered at the time of the RoR, the unsuspecting party will believe themselves to be Type 2 when in actuality they are Type "Chaotic".
*Commonly called "mPhX" despite the X standing for Chaotic.

Q said:
Queen: See "Royal(s)"

R said:
Rite of resonance or the resonance rite (RoR): When a "monster" forcibly combines their natural energy with that of a "non-monster". While the act is normally done to save the life of one party or the other, the forceful nature of the act usually causes abnormalities on a genetic level in much the same way as too much radiation can cause cancerous effects. When done properly, the resulting "fusion" will be considered stable.

When the rite is interrupted or improperly done (such as may occur if one party dies before the rite is fully completed) then the resulting "fusion" will appear stable but will actually considered "chaotic" and any further resulting progeny will need to undergo their own proper Rite of Resonance in order to be made "stable". If a "monster", namely a "Royal", is powerful enough, they will live through the rite but experience rapid aging that proves fatal in weeks and months as opposed to mere minutes.

Entry X/XX/XXXX: The Queen Mother that adopted the specimen, Muii is saved to have lived for a full year after the RoR.

Royal(s): Said draw their lineage from the first "monsters", those deemed of this class are often granted the title of "King" or "Queen" though there is supposedly a hierarchy unto itself that hasn't been made known to humans. Those of these bloodlines are able to command lesser ones with just the sound of their voice and the overwhelming might of their chakra alone. More research is needed as to the hierarchy at large.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere in a quiet place. said:
“When he finally got to me, I killed him. I’m not sure if it was partially due to his twisted experiments gone wrong or if I truly meant to but I vowed at that moment to never let another man, human or otherwise, hurt me.” Finishing her tale about the twisted scientist Renzo, Ruii turned to look at the child fighting for her life. “So technically she’s just as much my child as my own?” Muii asked, though Ruii knew that the answer at this point was pretty obvious. They, Yuii, Muii and Ruii were all a happenstance mistake that sort of corrected itself, except that it hadn’t and Umeko as well as Muii’s unborn children were paying the price. “What do you want me to do about it? I can no more fix this than you Yuii can!”[/b] Shaking her head, Ruii didn’t seem up for discussing it. “Well for one, you could call off your husband. He isn’t making the situation any better and we need his help to fix this since it was his mother that created the problem.”

Frowning, Muii shrunk back and tried to reconcile what she’d been told in such a short amount of time. “I . . . I don’t know if I can? He’s so angry, he blames the humans for his mother’s early death and his father was killed at the hands of whom I’m being told were our parents. I . . . don’t kno-” It seemed that there were getting somewhere with Muii when she suddenly doubled over in pain. Yelling out, Ruii quickly rushed to her side in an attempt to help but found that her hands burned the moment that she touched the woman. Beginning to glow a bring red, a series of runes began to crawl all over Muii’s face and onto the ground before her. Spreading around her in a circle, Ruii jumped back and shook her head. Something was terribly wrong and this didn’t seem like birth pangs. As the runs began to dance around Muii they began to glow with an agitated crackle of red energy before quickly stopping and then constricting around Muii and chocking her.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Amazing Life and Times of Akimichi Aikido said:
Akimichi Aikido was supposed to be destined for great things as a shinobi, or at least that’s what his grandfather said. While he’d come from a long line of talented martial artist, ultimately he ended up become a bit of a big bookworm instead of living up to his namesake. Eventually becoming a teacher of history, he passed through the shinobi academy with enough good marks to be trusted as a Genin despite being more geared towards teaching than actually going on missions. Despite his lack of fighting prowess, he still was a proud Akimichi and packed a punch towards those attempted to poke fun at his roundness.

On one such fieldtrip, he and his students were on their way back from visiting the farmlands when one of the students first noticed the dragons flying in the skies above. One by one the students began to notice the dragons too and without thinking much on where they might be going, Aikido panicked and began to usher the students in his care towards the village gates. While thankfully the students in his class were on their way to becoming Genin in their own right, as they approached the gates, Aikido noticed that they were quickly being closed to prevent whatever threat was coming to breach the gates and get in to the village of Kumogakure itself.

Signaling for the guards to keep the gates open a bit longer, Aikido quickly began to usher his students towards the gates despite the fact that many instinctively wanted to fight. “That’s stupid, you’ll be killed, just get in the village and leave it to the Jounin!” While the plan was sound, what Aikido hadn’t planned on was for a large gargantuan lizard to seemingly spring up from the ground itself. With just a single roar, Aikido’s pants were quickly soaked as he attempted to fight through his fears and think of the children first instead of his own wellbeing.

Exhausted and totally unprepared for this sort of assault, he smiled when at last he'd managed to get the final student to safety. Taking a moment to wipe the sweat from his forehead, he mentally noted the unusual intensity of the heat of day. Turning around, he found a large white hot sun beginning to emanate from the creatures mouth aimed directly at the entrance gate. Aikido wasn’t the quickest arrow in the arsenal but he knew that there was no way that they’d be able to close the gates in time

Shaking his head in defiance, Aikido realized that sadly, the new lease on life that he had given the children would never come to maturity if he didn’t give up his own. Protectively but also pointlessly, he stepped in front of the slowly closing gate and faced the danger head on. Looking back with a forced smile, he nodded and spoke to the oldest of the children who dared to peek his head out from arms that were quickly attempting to drag him back. "Don't worry, you’re safe with me!" Sometimes the hardest thing to do was to stand up to impossible odds knowing full well that there would be no return. Looking towards the vanquishing strike that would soon encapsulate the end of his sad reality, Aikido remembered the training that his father had sounded down into him and then did what came natural for any Akimichi, he grew.

Tales to Astonish: Old Man Umashi! said:
Stopping just short of the final stand of a brave warrior, Musashi shook his head and wiped away a tear. Through eagerly excited faces, the children naturally while sad, wanted to know what would happen. “What happened?” “Did Aikido win?”

Grimly shaking his head, though the subject of death wasn’t alien to these children, the fact of the matter was that Aikido died a gruesome death even by the standards of a shinobi. What many people knew about the Dragon Tooth Pass was that the village gates were resistant to chakra attacks. This was why the gates were usually moderately staffed and not overly so because any attack wouldn’t make it too far and would barely register to those on the other side. What most people didn’t consider however was that with a strong enough force, namely a technique on par with a Jinchuriki’s world vanquishing blast, was that the gates at a certain point would repeal the energy of the attack outward and away from the village gates themselves.

Aikido in his final moments had used the age old Akimichi growing technique to grow to a massive size in order to hold the door but the door itself did what it was created to do, reflect attacks. When the monster King’s attack hit the then equally giant Aikido, the force of the attack pushed him onto the gates, which equally began to push what was categorically an attack, away from the gates. In a matter of seconds the boy was caught between opposing forces that began to both burn and crush his body in what Musashi could only imagine was a most agonizing death. One that he was helpless to stop despite being fully en route to attempt to protect the brave fool that didn’t move.

Musashi didn’t know it then but Aikido realized that if even a sliver of the attack managed to shine through the closing gates that more innocent lives than his own would be lost. Closing his eyes and shaking his head, he attempted to shut out the mental image and the memory of the boy’s death. Those on the other side of the gates would say in the days after, that one’s would forever hear the boys pained cries in their nightmares. Even sadder was the fact that there were no remains for his parents to identify, the boy was vaporized. Even now, all of this time later, Musashi couldn’t shake the dreadful feeling that he was partly responsible for the loss of even one life that day. Snapping out of his thoughts, he changed his frown into a smile and nodded. “Aikido was the greatest hero that day! They even named a bunch of dojo’s in his honor and created an Akimichi holiday to celebrate his life!”

Moving on with the story though, Musashi crouched down low and got back in the rhythm of things. “So reinvigorated by Aikido’s heroism, we all surged with renewed energy! The Raikage was there, we even had a Sennin from Konoha, and then there was this kid from Sunagakure who was cutting that Monster King to shreds! Heck, even Yamaru, he’s like, your uncle five times removed; was there and he is one of the most selfish people that I know! All of us were gearing up for our final attacks when the absolute coolest guy of them all made his appearance!”

Eye’s blinking with excitement, Musashi saw that he had the kids hanging on his every word. “They called him the Takikage . . . “ Repeating the title to themselves, the children gave each other a puzzled look before looking back at Musashi as he started back on the tale. “So Gin had flung himself across the battlefield looking for somebody to empower because . . . that’s just what Tsukumogami do.

He passed up a few samurai chicks, because they were cutting stuff up and didn’t need any help, this weird chef dude from Suna . . . not going to lie, the BBQ that he threw afterwards was totally worth it, and then he happened upon this kid who would go on to become the legendary Takikage himself, or at least that’s what we jokingly called him. I’m pretty sure that there was a copy write clause in there somewhere . . . But yeah, flying onto his head, Gin goes “Worthy!” and then all heck broke loose! That monster dude never stood a chance after our boi Doi got a piece of him!”

OOC:

1) Inuzuka Shizue is still somewhere close by the Kumo Gates creating illusionary dragons and putting people into such a frenzy that they're shooting at each other and at the gates themselves. Those in the event being controlled by PCs are considered by some form or reason to have broken out of the genjutsu shortly after initially seeing the dragons. RP as you wish on how you broke out of the gen. You won't find her though, so try as you might, all you're getting is . . .

2) Doi given access to Soul Regalia via a blank but Silver colored Kage hat courtesy of Gin.
***See actions below***

3) Any questions, PM/DM, again, you should not be sending me your profile! Just put in your post via OOC message, your "Attacking Round" actions and abilities along with links and any abilities that you may be using. This will greatly enhance the speed of calculating totals. There's probably some errors somewhere because I'm running to a meeting so forgive me. Also, as a favor, if you were buffing in the previous round, please list those buffs for me so that they aren't forgotten.

4) In the next post or two I'm going to continue to name drop people within the event, so look sharp! Special thanks to Yuii for helping with the lore of the monsters, etc. Many a morning was spent in brainstorming sessions to get things just right!

5) In case you were thinking about it, Aikido is dead, gone, one with the great chakra force beyond, aka he can't be revived.

Actions
=11ap Total=
2.5ap (timing)/3ap~Pristine Aura (mastered) on 3 NPCs (based on 50k HP)
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1198#p1198
3478cp
-Handseal Expert - The user may perform a 'Support' Jutsu (A jutsu that does not deal damage) modded as if .5 Ap faster (Ap cost remains unchanged). This may only be done on Jutsu that target themselves or an ally, and the user must perform this Jutsu with Handseals; regardless of any other abilities or effects.
-Pay w/Natural Energy
+40% buff

2ap (timing)/2.5ap~Chakra Shield (mastered) on myself and 1 NPC (based on 50k HP)
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1160#p1160
1046cp
-Handseal Expert - The user may perform a 'Support' Jutsu (A jutsu that does not deal damage) modded as if .5 Ap faster (Ap cost remains unchanged). This may only be done on Jutsu that target themselves or an ally, and the user must perform this Jutsu with Handseals; regardless of any other abilities or effects.
-Pay w/Natural Energy
+40% buff

10s~Gaia's Vengeance (mastered) at Monster and Monster’s shadow (if it’s still around)
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=54252#bbS1
7760cp stocked by itself
-Will occur, already paid for.

~~~Conditionals~~~
1) 3ap~Breath of the Wild (mastered)
Protect: Protect: Reflexively defends all allied targets from a single attack that hits them, blocking up to 2250/2815 damage.
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=54252#bbS1
3478cp
-Pay w/Natural Energy
+40% buff

2) 2.5ap~Naturalization (mastered) on the first attack that the monster does.
1046cp

~Kin + Gin Actions~
0s/3ap~Use Soul Regalia via Gin on Doi
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=275202#p275202
-Equip to Umashi Immediately upon being summoned via special action. [Doi has a faint silver aura about him as well as now sporting an initially blank Kage hat]
***The contract owner summoning this contract. The contract will pay the cost of this jutsu as normal, and automatically equip itself to its summoner upon being summoned.***
~The caster may grant their wielder up to 3 of their Abilities. (Doi would gain Bloody Mess)
~The wielder's secondary stats are whichever are the highest between themselves and the caster. If the wielder's own secondary's are higher than the caster's, then they gain a +1 bonus.

***Doi’s choice as to which sort of Soul Regalia it is***

4800cp thus far^

***Let's aim for Monday the 25th for actions. In the interest of time though, I'll start doing the time stack as the actions come in.***

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa looked around as the second gigantic impact rocked the area. She had thrown her own attack at the gigantic enemy and was trying to heal as fast as she could but this monster... no she could not call it a monster because if she did, she would have to call herself a monster.

'That spirit is running rampant!' her own spirit said. 'We have to stop it. Let me go all out. I don't want anyone else to get hurt.'

Nagisa shook her head as she heard the reverberations of the Raikage's shout through the soot and ash. She had managed to dode the attack, both of them but she was shaken. She felt the vibrations rock her body and she stumbled a bit.

'No Shizue. We have to help those who are hurt.'

She felt the backlash. Shizue was angry. She wanted to lash out.

'Let me engulf ths beast in water. I will drown it and it will know my wrath.'

'And how many would die before you could do that!' Nagisa retaliated.

There was silence for a brief moment before the sound of battle came to the forefront of Nagisa's mind. Many shinobi were attacking or trying to get the civilians out of there. There was so much chaos.

'Look around Shizue. We have enough people attacking. Our own attack one of our strongest did not slow it down. We are needed to heal. We must do what we can. This... this thing wants uses fire. We are its opposite in every way. We are not only water but we are healers. We reject destruction while this thing embraces it. We must not become the thing we hate no matter our personal feelings. Please help me Shizue. We must save the lives of the innocents here. Rmember the children you healed. Remember their shining faces as they took the medicine you made. That is our bond. That is where we are strongest. Please...'

There was another pause before one of the cloud shinobi began to act again, throwing up a familiar looking jutsu on some of the civilians. Nagisa could almost smell their panic from here.

'You are right Nagisa. I will help you heal.' Shizue said and Nagisa felt a surge of chakra course throughout her body and she allowed herself to sink into the feeling.

As nagisa got to her feet, she would take a step out into the open and her form would begin to change. It woudl look as if her body was turning into water. She bounded towards the civilians first and then focused her attentions on the allied shinobi.
WaterElemental.jpg

"I will heal you,. Fight to protect those who cannot protect themselves!" Nagisa would say loudly her voice seemingly amplified and muffled by the water.

As her handsigns flew together, more barriers would appear over the panicked non combatants. She did not have time to hesitate but as she turned around she would extend both of her hands.

One massive jet of water would expel form her right hand and shoot out towards those that were behind the wall. As it approached them, it would fall like a light rain on the gates and those around.

Even as she did this, from her left hand another jet of water came streaking out, aiming at those outside of the gates away form the beast that attacked the gates.

Nagisa would stand there, her form catching the sunlight and glistening as her healing water fell on her allies trying to heal them and keep them safe from this terrible foe. She would not give into despair. She was not liek this beast. She was going to use every ounce of her power to heal those she could and make sure people would get out of this alive.I guess she was trying to convince herself of this more than Shizue. Form looking at her, no one could tell that she had tears in her eyes.

10 AP
3 ap Pristine Aura master rank
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1198#p1198
3 targets normally. Minor affinity Spread to make it 4 NPC targets

3 AP Scorn of Aquarius master rank
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=984#p984
Minor affinity spread to 4 targets
WA special action healing water. Targeting 4 allies not including herself. All PCs
+15% damage from WA
+15% damage from Liquid state
-15% CP cost due to WA
-10% CP due to jutsu mastery
5148 healing per target to a total of 20,592 healing

Since I used water jutsu healing self for 3% of Max HP due to water adept

3 AP Scorn of Aquarius master rank
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=984#p984
Minor affinity spread to 4 targets
WA special action healing water. Targeting 4 allies not including herself. All PCs
+15% damage from WA
+15% damage from Liquid state
-15% CP cost due to WA
-10% CP due to jutsu mastery
5148 healing per target to a total of 20,592 healing

9 AP used

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle against the behemoth had begun and it was chaos. Despite the beast's size, it moved with impressive speed thrashing about, shooting insanely powerful blasts of fire so hot that Ayumu felt the burn even when it wasn't aimed at him. A few brave souls drew the beast's attention tanking the hits with their incredible defensive abilities while the rest of the battle's participants hit Maji with everything they had. Wasting no time, Ayumu immediately called on the spirit within him to unlock his chakra potential. After a couple of seconds he was running on all cylinders and chakra visible danced across his arms and shoulders looking like a white flame, his eyes flaring to match.

Around him, Ayumu spotted many familiar faces including Kumogakure's newest recruits already proving their worth and loyalty by defending the village. There were also some unfamiliar faces sporting headbands from other villages, admirably defending a village that was not their own. Some summoned aid in the form of contract beasts while some like Ayumu fought alone. For his part, Ayumu weaved through handseals summoning a rift above his head as others had the beast distracted. From within the rift, blinding orbs of energy shot forth careening towards Maji. With a target this large it was impossible to miss and each one collided with the beast's thick hide, yet it didn't seem to flinch.

"Damn, what's this thing made of?"<i></i> Ayumu cursed, leaping as the beast's tail swept towards him to avoid being crushed underneath. As he descended back to the earth he watched as the beast let out another devastating blast of energy which devastated the terrain where it struck. It reminded Ayumu of one of his strongest techniques and now seemed like as good a time as any to employ it.

Ayumu clapped his hands together before spreading them apart. Between them, a blinding white orb of energy began to form which matched the chakra rising from his body. As others continued to keep the beast distracted, the ball of energy grew in size as both the spirit and Ayumu fed their chakra to it. After a few seconds, it had become massive. "Alright, how about this?!"<i></i> Ayumu shouted, rearing back before firing the orb of energy like a bullet towards Maji watching it collide with with a satisfying impact. Though he felt as though that one had done some damage, the beast still didn't seem to be slowing down even as the numerous shinobi all launched their powerful attacks against it one after another.

Taking a moment's breath to recover from his last attack, Ayumu observed the beast gearing up for another attack. This one was not aimed in his direction and wouldn't require him to move, a welcomed respite, yet... "Ayumu, look!" the spirit within alerted him. Glancing past the behemoth, Ayumu spotted his target. The gates had been held open a moment longer to allow a group of children to escape inside. They wouldn't close in time.

"NO!" Ayumu shouted, moving in an instant to try to make it to the gates. He didn't know what he would do if he made it but it didn't matter- for all his speed, he didn't stand a chance of making it in time. Yet when hope seemed lost, Ayumu spotted Aikido when he hadn't seen him before. He started to grow and grow until he entirely blocked the view of the closing gates. The beast's attack hit him straight on and sent him backwards against the gates, but he held on and did not move until the attack had dissipated and there was not a trace of the man remaining. He had sacrificed himself, and the gates now had closed behind his students who were safe because of him. Yet Aikido himself was no more.

Ayumu clenched his fists, closing his eyes as he came to a stop. He was shaking with anger at the loss of one brave shinobi who had given all to protect the village. When his eyes opened once more, the white fire in them burned furiously, brighter than ever. The flame like chakra rising from his skin seemed out of control. He fixed his gaze on the beast. "SHINOBI! DO NOT FALTER! WE WILL TAKE THIS BEAST DOWN!"<i></i> he shouted in a booming voice. Though this time without the aid of an intercom, his voice still seemed amplified. Another... less human version of his voice seemed to speak in sync with usual voice. With that said, he began his assault once more with renewed and intensified vigor.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
rU7ik14.png
CgiuwNs.png

Current Path | Yuri's Current Path

As he arrived at the gates, he was shocked to see the creature up close. He never saw it before, yet he could see how terrifying it was with its lizard-like appearance and its black scales seemed to melt through its skin. He was horrified at its appearance, yet he didn't falter to his fear. Kumogakure was in danger and he has to act now.

"Master Yuu. Do you even a plan against this behemoth?"

He turned to his contract beast as she asked this. Thanks to his abilities with his current path, he was able to sense a strange amount of chakra inside the beast. Yet he could tell if it was really chakra that was powering it. Regardless, he knew what his plan going to be. "I have to admit, it's a bit risky. But it might be worth it. Follow my lead!"

With his body still covered in electricity, Yuu charged forward to the beast and screamed as he threw his arm with one of the daggers on his hand to stabbed the behemoth's body. It didn't leave a dent on its body, but the electricity from his body caused it to redirect to the dagger once he made contact and electrocute the beast. However, this resulted in the behemoth to charge and release a beam attack, which much to his shock, quickly dodged the beam in panic. "W-What the hell?!"

As he found himself falling in the air, he saw the massive damage that attacks caused. He was horrified. Just seeing this made him realize what would happen if that would hit the village instead. Regardless, he has to enact his next part of his plan.

"Sakushi, now's your chance!" Yuu shouted to his contract ally as he tried to land back to the ground without hurting himself.

"As you command." With her children riding on her back, the yellow contract spider jumped in the air and used her pedipalps to stab the creature's body. Like before, it didn't make a dent and even if Sukochi and Suchi attempted the same with their own pedipalps, it wasn't enough to change the outcome.

Yet his attacks didn't stop there. Once he landed on the ground after his spiders' attacks, he then used the chakra on his legs to launch himself up in the air once more to made several thrusts upwards before finishing it off with a downward slash. He thought that would be enough to weaken it, but just looking up to see the monster continued to thrash the gates wasn't enough.

"Guess that's not enough to stop him, huh?" Yuu sheepishly asked as he watched the behemoth continued to rampage through the gates.

"I'm afraid so. Unless you have another plan, your village will face destruction under its grasp."

Yuu frowned at this. This monster seemed unstoppable, yet he knew giving up was not the option. He has to act or there would be more casualties. He needed more time to think. But...

"M-Master Yuu! Humans behind you! Suchi sees humans trapped!"

As he noticed Suchi pointing his pedipalps behind him, Yuu turned around and saw something shocking. As what the purple-eyed small spider said, there were several villagers on the ground as they try to stand up. But one of them was unable to as he clutched his ankle in pain, a sign that he might have injured it earlier. "Oh man, I need to get them out of there!"

"But if you do that, then what about the abomination? We still need to stop it before it can break into the gates."

Yuu wanted to protest this, but he knew Sakushi was right. He wanted to protect those people, but he could see the beast starting to attack the other shinobi. He knew to abandon either of them wasn't a smart move, but he needed to find a way to do so without sacrificing one of them. "I-I know. But how can do that?! I can't just create a clone and attack it in my place!"

"You don't need to."

His eyes widened as he heard a familiar voice. Turning around, he was surprised to see Yuri jumped down right in front of the villagers as he smiled at his former host. "Thankfully, I managed to explain the situation to your parents and evacuated the house while your brother managed to see through the Genjutsu after Kei hit him." Yuu smiled at the news Yuri gave him. Judging by this, he could guess he already took them to the safe area. Although, he didn't want to know why Kei hit Yasu in the first place. But before he could go on, Yuri began making handseals while standing right in front of the confused villagers. "Now come! Scorn of Aquarius!"

Before anyone could react, a giant tidal wave of water suddenly appeared right between Yuu and Yuri as it turned itself into a wall. As he saw this, Yuu only stared at it in awe as the spiders did the same. "I'll worry about the villagers! You'll take care of the rest!"

The Chuunin was surprised. A former parasite who didn't know about humans suddenly began to protect them. He couldn't help but crack a smile at this strange, but wonderful sight. "You heard him. Let's go, guys."

His spiders nodded as Yuu dashed back to the battlefield while they followed him from behind. However, Sakushi stopped and turned to Yuri, who was behind the wall of water. "Be careful, Master Yuri." As Yuri saw the older spider, he could see through his eyes how she noticed his sudden desire to protect the villagers. He understood what she felt. He wasn't human, yet he wanted to act like one. It might be because of Yuu's influence that made him this way. Regardless, he just nodded to his spider right before she rushed to join her other master.

----​

Once she caught up with the Chuunin, Sakushi then asked, "I hope you already come up with another plan."

"Yeah. Hit them where it hurts."

The older spider responded with a glare. "Could you please elaborate that? Are you telling me to attack it without any kind of strategy again?"

Yuu blushed in embarrassed, aware that his plan was actually the same one as before. However, he narrowed his eyes as he cracked a grin. "Trust me. I know what I'm doing."
Current AP: 10.25

[3.0 s | 3 AP] Yuri (Quick Learner CA) arrives, calling Scorn of Aquarius (Mastered)
* Activating Special Action - Tidal Wave to defend NPCs nearby

[6.0 s | 3 AP] Sakushi calling Raijin's Vengeance (Mastered) on Farmer's Shadow (if it still up)
* Deals 5500 damage with a 44% chance of activating the 'Photon Flash' effect

[9.0 s | 3 AP] Yuu calling Chidori Control (Mastered) on Farmer creature
* Deals base damage of 5500
* Special Action - Chidori Blade activated, Newborn Dual Bow is treated as Lightning element, cannot have its damage reduced, and has +20% Base damage for full round.
* Will have 12%/20% of inflicting the 'Stun' effect

[9.75 s | .75 AP] Yuu calling Basic Weapon Strike to Farmer creature
* Since Twilight Venom was applied, the target will suffer -1 Acc/Dodge at the start of the following round, increasing each round thereafter up to -3, then decreases by 1 each round until it is dispersed
* Due to Toxify, Injury Poisons applied will remain for an additional round
* Due to Lucky Strike, user gains +5% Auto-Hit with the equipped weapon

Used AP: 9.75 (Saving 0.50 AP for next round)

- Kashino Yuu (Yuri): Profile
- Kinjutsu: Rikudo Sennin
- Paths Used: Chakra Attuned (Yuu)/Quick Learner (Yuri)
- Contracts: Spider

Notes:
- Yuri (Quick Learner) will be joining starting in this round.
- As before, PM me if there's something wrong with my actions

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two Strangers said:
From the mountains, many miles away, two lone figures watched the chaos that ensued below with inhuman clarity. One, a large, imposing figure, covered head to toe in a large black robe that hid much more than their silhouette. A large hood was pulled over their head, the shadows covering and masking their face.

The other, a small, feminine figure, dressed in clothes that did not fit the climate at all. A short sleeved shirt, and shorts that came to just below her knee, she ran a hand through her long blue hair as she squinted to see what was going on below.

“Come on six,” The girl whined, leaning her head back to let out a small cry. “It’s so cold and boring here! Let’s go closer at least.”

The hooded figure turned to look at the girl, before shaking it’s head, and turning back to the fight. It’s hands crossed and arms crossed over it’s chest before it spoke, it’s voice low and full of a gravelly tone. His accent was very thick, coming from the southern fire country.

“Quiet four.” He said simply, waving a hand dismissively at the woman. “If we go any closer Kumo sensor nins will pick up on us. I’m sure I don’t have to remind you about the stories of their Raikage. This isn’t leaf or sand, we really can’t afford to be seen here. Especially not with all the extra… aid Kumo is getting.”

There was a moment of silence to the group, at least as much silence as the surrounding area could allow. Even from their distance, the explosions and crashing from the clash could be heard as if they were standing next to it. Behind them the mountains shook with the fury of the conflict, the snow and ice shaking free and falling haphazardly to the chasms below.

“Ugh, I suppose no. But, do you really think this kid is something special? I mean, look at him, he doesn’t even look like an Uchiha.” The girl cocked her head to the side, once again squinting to see. “What about that other kid? The uh... Otani or whatever.”

“No, it has to be him.” The deep voice spoke again. “We’ve been over this many times. He’s the one we chose.”

“Uggggh, fine!” She said, drastically letting out a sigh. “But how do we get to him if we can’t get into Kumo?”

“I never said we couldn’t get into Kumo,” The man replied. “I simply said we can’t be detected.”

Walking past the girl, the man planted two small leather wallets almost into her hand, inside of each was a slip of paper. Opening one the girl smiled, before laughing to herself.

“Oh six you’re so smart!” She teased the large figure, slapping him on the back. “So, what happens when we meet up with him?”

“...That’s up to him.”

Silence continued as the two walked towards Kumo, their feet subconsciously following the noises and chorus of destruction that raged below them.

Inside Tsukuyomi said:
Darkness. That was all the two combatants saw as the world vanished around them, disappearing into the ether in an instant. The area was damp, and wet, a shallow puddle of water seeming to fill the entire world they had found themselves in. For what felt like hours, there was no noise, no movement, no light at all. The creature would find its eyes would not adjust to the darkness, no matter how good it’s night vision might have been. Then, as quickly as darkness set onto them, a single spotlight of dust filled light filtered in from an unseeable source.

The clanking of boots on metal and water echoed through the chamber before the source of them could be seen. Uchiha Maikeru stepped into the spotlight, looking directly into the eyes of the large predator. His Mangekyo spun as the eyes of the two met, his blood’s kekkei genkei being the closest thing to the eyes of a monster in the human world.

The silence continued after that, the two warriors supposedly looking at each other in the eyes. Even if the monster tried to roar, or intimidate the young man, it would find itself unable. Its muscle would be seized up, unable to move, and it’s vocal cords seemingly missing from its throat.

“Having some trouble there?” The young Uchiha asked as he eyed up the newest victim of his bloodlines most powerful jutsu, the Tsukuyomi. “Yea, I had to use some pretty drastic measures to take you down but, you did kill one of us.”

A few more steps to his right, all the while he was moving the spotlight followed his every move. Pausing again, he once again began to speak to the large beast, his voice rather light considering the situation.

“See, we Uchiha have some powerful space-time ninjutsu which I was forced to use on you. I couldn’t have you killing another one of my comrades could I? No, that would be silly. So, instead, you and I will spend the rest of eternity in this space. This space where time and the laws of physics don’t matter, and where I am akin to a god.” As if to punctuate his point a small wooden chair appeared in front of the beast, it’s back facing towards it. Straddling the chair, the boy leaned onto the , folding both of his arms across the top of it. “I had a nice life back there. Beautiful girl, great friends, but now I have to give all that up to bond with you. So, we’re gonna have a little fun, what do you say?”

Still unable to answer, the boys ocular genjutsu taking complete control over the very muscular structure of the monster, the Uchiha would just laugh.

“Ah, right, you can’t talk. That’s good because I want you to listen. Now, there’s only one way you’re getting out of here and that’s to tell me what I want to know. Though, now that I think about it, can you even speak the common tongue? I suppose I assumed you were like a summon... No matter, you’ll give me something.” Snapping his fingers the beast would now find it gained back some control of its body. It would still find itself unable to attack or harm the boy, but, it could move, it could roar it’s little screams if it so pleased. It would be better that way after all. “Now, where did those genjutsu dragons come from? No shinobi has the power to cast genjutsu that powerful over such a large area.”

Maikeru waited a bit, before sighing. Of course, the thing wasn’t going to answer him. After all, who would be intimidated by a man who had simply summoned a chair? Rising, he took two steps closer to the beast, making sure the beast understood the size difference between them before he smiled. Another snap of his fingers would make the real fun begin.

The monsters thick hide, which had been strong enough to brush off the strongest of nin and taijutsu was a formidable thing. He doubted any shinobi would have thought it possible such material existed. But what if it had the same consistency and strength as rice paper?

The answer was simple for anyone who was a medic, much like the shinobi who stood in front of the beast. The effect was slow, but assuredly unbelievably painful. First, the muscles would begin to push against this new thin, weak skin, causing it to tear and rip if the rippling figure of the monster flexed or so much as breathed. Next the skin would begin to slop off in large, bloody strips, no longer able to stay affixed together from the forces acted upon it.

The claws of the monster, sharp enough to cut a shinobi in half without much effort would be next. Cutting and tearing at the skin and tendons that had held it all together as the muscles that surrounded it began to weaken, gravity pulling them down onto the creatures own natural weapons.

For hours, days, this process would seem to drag on. All the while Maikeru never moved from his position, never blinked or showed a change in his facial expression. Then, it all stopped. In an instant, the monster was whole again, as if the incident had never happened.

“Welcome to the rest of eternity,” Maikeru said, the smile from his face dropping into a serious grimace. “How did you enjoy the first three seconds?”

[OOC: Posting these bits of my post for the mod, will finish up the remainder later.]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reports came in through his headset. Updates on the anbu operatives on the ground. Somehow, he felt a little sad not hearing Shuuten's voice. He growled at the thought– his man was elsewhere on a dangerous mission at the moment, and he had hoped the raven haired was there with him. But that just meant that he would have to persevere and make sure that this monstrosity would not reach their home.

The creature roared as countless jutsus rained upon it. Uri didn’t hold back as his blue flames surged from within and raced across the surface, ultimately crashing into the creature’s skin. Not once did he think of fear– for fear had long been subdued– and so he raced to the front, breached the distance and gathered the energy around him to blow upward. It summoned a deadly heat from the earth, the ground breaking from the force as blue flames veiled the racing stream that shot from beneath the creature in hopes of stunning it on its tracks.

And at that moment, he felt the energy around him. He could sense many who were like him– their inner beasts resounding in a terrorizing roar as lightstream of infinite energy shot across the sky like fireworks. The dancing lights found their mark in the beast, pounding and scorching and debilitating as with all demonic force. So he, too, sensed Chika’s enthusiasm, and felt the surging wave from inside his person. A sudden rupture, as it were, soon found its release as the blue flames formed in front of him and then…. dispersed. As if like magic it shattered into the unknown, right until an unprecedented heat began to fill the area. Like a microwave, it would gather and assault the creature relentlessly.

Glancing momentarily to the people around him, Uri was not one to break their focus. He would have to play nicely and properly should they all aim to end this nightmare. After a few assaults in, Uri set his eyes on the prize as his chakra would once again emit from his body into a swirling mass that shapes itself into a large dragon. The blue, ethereal form of energy would shoot out towards the enemy, opening its massive jaws for a deadly bite, though upon impact, it was more of an explosion that sends waves after waves of blue flames across the surface of the impact.
Battle Profile - My Jutsu List - CA: Pyromaniac - Kin: Jinchuuriki (SPIRITUAL)

Duelist:
- targeting Dinosaur
- +2 Nin Accu, +10% damage
- +10% chance to auto-dodge the target’s attacks
- -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponent targeting the user

Actions: 10/10AP

[1AP] Using Initiative to activate Adrenaline Rush

[3AP] Using Updraft (Mastered) targeting Dinosaur
  • Uses Nin Accuracy
  • Duelist -> +2 Nin Accu, +10% damage
  • Adrenaline Rush ->  +2 Accuracy/DC/Dodge/Save for 1 Round
  • Bloody Mess
  • Jutsu Mastery -> All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • Minor Affinity: Overcharge ->  Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp. 
  • Pyromaniac: Explosive Chakra -> Due to the difficulty of controlling their chakra, all ninjutsu and genjutsu cost 5% more. However, all fire based jutsu have a +2 critical range and hit for 2.5x normal damage on critical hits instead of 2.0x normal damage. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Boost (x3) -> Fire based jutsu deal 30% more damage, but 15% of the total damage is done to the user. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Blast ->  A chosen Fire based Jutsu deals +40% more damage and deals 25% of its total damage back to the user. This jutsu has a 20% chance to increase the damage by an additional +20%, a 30% chance to increase damage by 20% with an additional +25% backlash, and a 10% chance to become unstable and explode on the user dealing full damage to them. Only one effect may happen per use. Because of the intense power, damage from this jutsu cannot be reduced by mantle of fire. This may be used only three times per battle, and does not apply to Damage Buff Limits.
  • Pyromaniac: Ifrit’s Caress -> The user can convert up to 5% of their current HP to damage in a fire based jutsu. This can only be done once per round and three times per battle, and does not apply to the damage buff limit. The used HP is considered 'burned' and cannot be recovered during the battle.
  • Pyromaniac: Wildfire -> All fire based jutsu have a 20% chance to Set their targets afire, dealing 10% of the Jutsu's damage each round for two rounds. Fire based jutsu already having the chance to set targets afire are increased by 10%, and all AoE Flame techniques are increased by 8x8 feet.

[3AP] Using Amplifier (Mastered) targeting Dinosaur
  • Uses Nin Accuracy
  • Bloody Mess
  • Jutsu Mastery -> All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • Minor Affinity: Focus ->  Grants a Ninjutsu attack +2 Accuracy and +1 Critical Range; this move may only be used once per round.
  • Pyromaniac: Explosive Chakra -> Due to the difficulty of controlling their chakra, all ninjutsu and genjutsu cost 5% more. However, all fire based jutsu have a +2 critical range and hit for 2.5x normal damage on critical hits instead of 2.0x normal damage. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Boost (x3) -> Fire based jutsu deal 30% more damage, but 15% of the total damage is done to the user. 
  • Pyromaniac: Wildfire -> All fire based jutsu have a 20% chance to Set their targets afire, dealing 10% of the Jutsu's damage each round for two rounds. Fire based jutsu already having the chance to set targets afire are increased by 10%, and all AoE Flame techniques are increased by 8x8 feet.

[3AP] Using Dragon Flame Bomb (Mastered) targeting Dinosaur
  • Uses Nin Accuracy
  • Bloody Mess
  • Minor Affinity: Overcharge ->  Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp. 

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Village under attack…" slash "…he's on the wall…" slash "…and not a clue but it's one tough SOB, watch your back!" Answers to Daenerisu's rapid-fire questions came between Rei's repeated strikes against the monster king. The creature roared its terrible roar and blood spilled from where she struck it, mixing in with the blood rain that poured down on them from above - where this had come from, she had no idea, and honestly it was not helping her to keep her composure. Still, nothing she did seemed to be slowing the thing down. Within moments she and Danii were in sync, beginning a dance between their ancestral blades to ensure that the monster never had event a moment's reprieve from the onslaught of attacks. What a sight it would have been to the sensor shinobi who could see the contrasting holy and cursed chakra signatures fighting alongside one another with such cohesiveness. But now was not the time for that. Now, she had to keep one eye out for Leroy's return and another on the attacks being made by their comrades to which they could easily become casualties if they weren't paying attention. Now, the young Nanjirou did what she always did - her best.

From atop the beast's head she could feel it slow for a moment, just before an intense warmth began to envelop her from below. 'What is this?' she wondered silently, before suddenly her footing was shaken as the monster opened its mouth to unleash its first attack. The gates still hadn't closed, and though she'd never seen anything like the attack she was about to endure Rei suspected all would be for naught if it were hit. Launching herself up and toward the nose of the monstrosity, she came down plunging her blade into the nose of the beast in an attempt to redirect its fire toward the more secure sections of the wall. Of course, she was nothing but a gnat buzzing annoyingly in its face, but the combined efforts of the shinobi defenders was enough to cause the beast to thrash and miss its target - and still the devastation was beyond comprehension. Clinging to her blade, her eyes became big as saucers as the blast created a crater in the side of the mountain they resided in. Never before had she seen such raw power, and fear settled into her bones as she looked from beyond the gates into her new home and imagined what would happen if this thing weren't stopped right here, right now.

Of course, she would not have much time to daydream. Several techniques similar to this one she'd never seen before were suddenly aimed at the target she stood on. Oh but of course, why not - these were the elites after all. Who didn't have moon-shattering capabilities these days? "Leroy! Now would be a good time to find an opening!" she called out, when seemingly in response the sound of a distant hooting could be heard and seemed to draw closer. Turning, she saw a cloud of average-sized barn owls, though in such a large quantity hardly anything about it seemed average. Among them was Leroy, leading the parliament with a cry:

"LEEEEERRROOOOOYYYY….!!!"<i></i>
Odd. It really felt like he was going to follow that up with something. Regardless, his troop descended on the dinosaur with such a fury that the shinobi mounting the beast would have little room to work. "Yeah with everyone going crazy and this other big lizard boy over here attacking in your general direction, I kind of had to make my own opening. Though… there's more of you than I thought…" The griffin looked between Tsukiko, Hon, Danii and Rei with a look of slight embarrassment. Full grown he could probably handle the task, but with Hon actually looking to be closer to Reicheru's own age than the child she'd first mistaken him for, the contract summon wouldn't be able to take them all.

Glancing at Danii, Rei nodded before turning to Tsukiko and Hon. "You did great, but now you need to get out of here." In the moment, she seemed not to take notice of the fact that she and Hon were actually of an equal ranking, giving her no power to tell him how to proceed. The former Jounin and academy headmaster in her came to the surface, a girl who'd been forced to grow up quickly and prepared for so long to protect her students, children not much younger from her, from certain danger; she spoke with commanding authority. "Leroy's good in the air, you can still use any ranged attacks you know…"

As she spoke, a familiar warm sensation would rise up from where they stood. Rei would command Leroy to leave with the two Cloud shinobi assuming they'd listened to her and mounted the griffin. As the owl escaped into the clouds above, Rei looked back at the gates. Wait - had they still not closed?! Confusion faded as she watched several young students scramble to the supposed safety of the ground beyond the wall. Concern replaced it as the gates closed at a seemingly glacial pace. Hopelessness struck as the attack was launched. Yet, something was different this time - mere moments before she was certain she would hear the crumbling of the fortification, one brave soul took his suicide stand to protect his students. Reicheru watched in awe and despair as the beam struck the boy just before the world went white.

Aikido's screams, though the stuff of horror films, brought forth memories that wrought havoc in Reicheru's mind, of past deaths she'd witnessed at village gates and her continued inadequacy to do anything about them. 'Not now,' Reicheru thought, fighting against the PTSD that threatened to undo her, but the same old mantras filled her mind:

It was her fault.

She was right there and couldn't stop it.

Why keep trying? She was inadequate.

Though despair threatened to overtake her, again the words of the Kage she'd pledged loyalty to boomed across the battlefield. In the same moment, a pulse emanated from the hilt of her weapon, jolting her senses and pulling her back. She caught sight of Maik and what seemed to be a real dragon on the wall, the latter heading her way. She saw Danii, and the countless others who were giving their all to protect one another, pushing on with renewed energy granted them by witnessing Aikido's sacrifice. 'No.' Rejecting guilt, rejecting despair, Reicheru grit her teeth. 'None of it - none of it will be in vain.' Finally, she released the lies she'd fed herself and the shame she'd lived in all these years. Finally, she felt a second awakening.

VCVU1Ye.gif

"Well done, little one."

The voice of Nanjirou Hayate spoke to her and her alone from within her blade, the calm voice contrasting with her visible anger. "Think it through, Rei." her hii-ojiisan nudged as he sensed her thoughts of going at the beast like a hack-and-slash video game. "That's not going to work, you need to leave. But you could still gain something valuable here. Use the gift Katsu left you." 'What gift?' As she asked, a memory of Katsu using a mental infiltration jutsu to extract information on a mission flashed across her mind's eye. 'I can't do that, I'm not a Yamanaka.' "Yeah and you're not a sensor either, but you can sense chakra signatures. Stranger things have happened in people's dying moments. No time to waste." Saving her questions and her anger, Reicheru performed the handseals she'd seen in the memory before placing her palm on the top of the Dino's head. "Who are you? Why are you here?" She muttered as she attempted to pull any semblance of an answer from the creature's memories.

Once she'd gotten her response, she'd turn to Danii. "Let's go," she'd hurriedly say before running and leaping off the side of the beast, launching her blade into it's hide as she did so, pulling down and tearing through it as best she could the whole way down. If she was getting off this ride, she was sure going to make her departure hurt before being intercepted by Maikeru's strange new mythical companion.
Rei's Actions
11 AP available [10 + 1 carried over]

[2.75 AP] Annihilation [Mastered] @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Modifiers:
    > Weapon -- +2 Acc, -10% dmg
    > Custom class -- +2 Slashing Acc, +10% dmg
    > Contract Summon -- +1 Melee Acc, +5% dmg
    > Anabolic Frenzy -- +1 Melee Acc, +10% dmg
    > Steady [Augment] -- accuracy cost of defensive technique halved to -1.5
  • Spend 1 Focus Point (1/5) - Lethality (doubles crit limit and bonuses, halves crit damage modifier)
    > +6 Critical (+1 Human Anatomy, +2 Jutsu Effect, +1 Ancestral Weapon [Rank 3, ignores cap])
    > Human Anatomy -- 2.3x crit dmg >> 1.15x crit dmg

[0.5 AP] Initiative -- Unequip Ancestral Weapon

[2 AP] Mental Infiltration [Rank 1] @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Gib me ur sekrets plox

[0 AP] Battoujutsu [Rank 3]
  • Equip ancestral weapon 'Sofu Ken' at no cost.
    > Holy: The weapon protects the user against the first 550 damage that hits the wielder each round [A-rank]

[2.25 AP] Kill Driver [Mastered] @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Modifiers:
  • Spend 1 Focus Point (2/5) - Lethality (doubles crit limit and bonuses, halves crit damage modifier)
    > +6 Critical (+1 Human Anatomy, +2 Battoujutsu, +1 Ancestral Weapon [Rank 3, ignores cap])

[0.5 AP] Initiative -- Unequip Ancestral Weapon

[0 AP] Battoujutsu [Rank 3]
  • Equip ancestral weapon 'Sofu Ken' at no cost.
    > Holy: The weapon protects the user against the first 550 damage that hits the wielder each round [A-rank]

[2.25 AP] Kill Driver [Mastered] @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Modifiers:
  • Spend 1 Focus Point (3/5) - Lethality (doubles crit limit and bonuses, halves crit damage modifier)
    > +6 Critical (+1 Human Anatomy, +2 Battoujutsu, +1 Ancestral Weapon [Rank 3, ignores cap])

Passives/Buff Carryover:
  • Bleed effects:
    > Great Weapon [Augment] -- Partial hits against target retain ability to cause bleeding
    > Blood Rack [Augment] -- procc bleed damage instantly
    > Bloody Mess -- bleeding rank increase on crit
    > Weapon Mastery [Slashing] -- Bleeding Ranks inflicted on a target with the user's Slashing weapon also inflicts a stack of Open Wounds, increasing the Bleed Damage dealt to the target by 10%. Stacks up to 5 times for a maximum of 50%
  • Dodge set to high from physical style, +3 dodge from defensive technique, +1 dodge from class
  • Teamwork [Daenerisu] -- +1 Acc and +1 Dodge
  • Deflection + Wide Edge [Augment] -- Partial hits against user treated two ranks lower

Leroy's Actions
5 AP available [4 + 1 carried over]

[0 AP] Maintained Nevermore @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Uses Melee Accuracy [+3 from contract mastery buff applied when summoned]
  • Ferocity Contract Ability - +10% Melee Damage

[1.5 AP] Amnesia @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Target forgets Vanishing World

[3 AP] Chaos of the Mental Plain @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Using Special Action: By paying +20% of the cost, the user may have this technique's effect [all buffs reversed] happen automatically upon a target but only last until the end of the round.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
50,000 HP
50,000 CP

Chigokai Bloodline | Dojo | Jutsu

Abilities
Bloody Mess
Healing Factor
Hyperactive

Bloodlust - Passive - Rank 3 - Grants +2 Accuracy and Dodge in combat.
Release - Passive - Rank 3 - +5 HP modifier. All Bleeding Damage applied to the Chigokai is reduced by -30%.
Crimson Water - Passive - Rank 3 - May convert Water and Non-Elemental Jutsu into Blood at no additional cost and all Blood Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
Notes:
- All Blood Jutsu receive +5% damage per rank.
- The Chigokai automatically has access to the Blood Element.
- All techniques used with this are treated as Blood element.
- At Rank 3, only Blood Element Techniques (Non-converted) receive the -5% Chakra Cost bonus.

Maintaining Red Rain Rank 1

2AP Blood Blade Mastered Target Dragon

2AP Wind Scythe Mastered Target Dragon
Special Action - Divine Wind: By paying +20% Cp, the user may divide 110% of the damage into up to 5 blades of wind. Each has -2 Accuracy.

2AP Bloody Mist Mastered

2AP
Searing Ash Cloud Mastered
1AP Special Action: By spending 1 Ap and the initiation Cp cost, the user can detonate the Ash Cloud to inflict damage once more. Doing so dispels this jutsu.

AP Remaining: 1AP

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle against the enormous monstrosity raged on. Shinobi of all kinds - even those from foreign lands - were greatly contributing to the cause. Doi, cloaked in both his Storm Mail and Elemental Manifestation aura, swiftly ran circles around the beast; relentlessly blasting all kinds of jutsu at it from as many angles as possible.

Eventually, the adolescent shinobi decided to temporarily withdraw from the battle. His objective in doing so was to further pick out the enemies weak points from a safe distance away and possibly change his attack strategy. A large boulder out of the beasts range made for the perfect vantage point as he observed the ongoing battle while crouched on the edge. ‘Man, this definitely wasn’t among my plans for the day…’

‘Doi, look upwards.’

“Huh?” The teen ceased surveying the enemy to do as the spirit instructed. There was a strange object in the air above. “What’s that? Looks like it’s floating this way.”

'It appears to be a head garment of some kind. There’s a silver aura emanating from it yet I do not know why it appears to be heading towards us.'

‘It kinda’ looks like a Kage hat. I can’t tell what village it’s from, though. Doesn’t match the one our Raikage dons. Weird…' Doi reached up to grab the floating garment and placed it on his head.

‘Are you sure you want to do that? I don’t sense anything sinister coming from it but-’

The silver aura emanating from the hat quickly began spreading around Doi’s form; combining with the auras of his Storm Mail and Elemental Manifestation, resulting in a radiant amalgam of colors. The effects of the combination were instantly noticeable by both the teen and Shakoo. “This energy… it feels… warm. It feels... like I can take on the world, Shakoo!”’

‘Now, Doi. Don’t get carried away. We don’t kno-’

“I’m so pumped!” Doi’s adrenaline levels began to rise as he stared down at the wild battlefield. This was when it dawned upon him that this was his first large scale battle. It was truly an amazing experience. "Let’s try this again, Shakoo!"

The kanji for Waterfall ( 滝 ) slowly began to appear on tip the of the originally blank Kage hat.

Not that Doi would notice in his adrenaline fueled state.

oOo

</I>

‘Doi’s Inner Mind - Shakoo’s Home’​
<i>
</i>

Inside the teen’s mind was a luscious jungle; filled with flora and fauna of all kinds. In the middle of a large clearing was the immense humanoid figure of Shakoo. He sat upon his stone throne in a leisurely manner; his equally large battle axe to his side. The large man disapprovingly shook his head at Doi’s current antics. Throughout the time he’d spent with the teen it had been very rare for the boy to get this carried away.

It appeared today wouldn’t be one of those days where the teen displayed maturity beyond his years.

Oh, well.

What was youth for if not for experiencing things such as excitement and adventure? It wasn’t wrong to get carried away every once in a while. He might as well go along with it for now.

“Alright, I’ll allow it this time.” Shakoo puffed up his chest before yelling the words that would signal Doi’s return to battle. “LET US RETURN TO BATTLE!”

[Relevant Abilities]

o Combat Instinct on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
+.5 to all Secondary stats each time Farmer+Creature Amalgam loses 20% of their Max Hp, caps at +2 Secondaries

o Elementalist
The user may now use a Major Affinity Move and a Minor Affinity move upon a single Jutsu (Up to B Rank) Both affinity moves must be different, and the user must have a Major Affinity in the Element.

o Supercharge
- When the user is hit with a Ninjutsu attack, any damage taken by it is reduced by 5%. This reduced damage is then added to their next Ninjutsu attack as bonus damage that cannot be buffed through any source (it can still be reduced).
- The user can be charged with the bonus damage of up to three attacks at a time. If this ability activates any further, then the newest damage will overwrite the oldest bonus damage.

o Normalize - Passive
Effect: All Elemental Damage caused by the user is treated as Non-Elemental Damage. Gives Ninjutsu +10% Damage that bypasses half of the target's damage reduction.

o Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2
Partial Transformation: User's physical form partially transforms into that of their sealed spirit. This grants a bonus of +2 Accuracy and Dodge and increases the damage of their chosen element by 10%.

o Bloody Mess - Gained from <I>Blank Kage hat
The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit.
- When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round.
- When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.

[Actions]

[3 Ap | 3300 Cp ] Using Gates of Babylon [Mastered] on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
- A target makes checks against 5 waves of energy blades, each dealing 1210 damage at -2 Accuracy. Each check has a 10% chance of causing the `Impale` effect.
- Activating Special Action: By paying +20% Cp, The user may choose to replace the `Impale` chance with a 36%/44% chance of each check activating the `Blast` effect.
- Activating Minor Affinity Move: Overcharge - Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp.
- Affected by Normalize
- Affected by Elemental Manifestation [Level 2] due to being converted into NE by Normalize: +10% Damage

[2 Ap | 410 CP] Using [C-Rank] Ice Shards [Rank 1]on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
- Rank 1: Freezes a streak of air that shatters into 5 shards that each deal 255 damage at +1 accuracy. Each shard has a 5% chance to cause bleeding. 'Hypothermia' has a 18% chance of activating.
- Activating Minor Affinity Move: Overcharge - Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp.
- Affected by Normalize
- Affected by Elemental Manifestation [Level 2] due to being converted into NE by Normalize: +10% Damage

[ 3 AP | 2200 CP] Using Chidori Control [Rank 1] on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
- Base damage is 4400
- Activating Special Action - Chidori Spear: Shapes Chidori into a long blade of lightning. This enlarged version has a 28%/36% chance of activating the 'Impale' effect. This uses either melee or ranged accuracy. (Wish to use melee accuracy)
- Activating Major Affinity Move (Possible due to Elementalist Ability): Control - The user may cast a Ninjutsu using one handed
seals, with -10% Cp cost.
- Affected by Normalize
- Affected by Elemental Manifestation [Level 2] due to being converted into NE: +10% Damage

[2 Ap | 620 CP] Using [C-Rank] Wind Scythe [Mastered]on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
- 1770 Damage at -1 Accuracy. This has a 18% chance of inflicting the 'Wind Slice' effect
- Activating Special Action - Blade of the Wind: By paying +20% Cp, the user may focus the air current around them in a nearly invisible wind blade. This deals +10% base damage though has an additional -1 Accuracy. This may use melee or Ninjutsu accuracy.
- Affected by Normalize
- Affected by Elemental Manifestation [Level 2] due to being converted into NE: +10% Damage

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The World That Never Could Be . . . said:
"Or perhaps it's that you're trapped in here with me?"

Humans fancied themselves at the top of the food chain, in fact, they prided themselves on it. Maji however, knew this to be different. As the boy, who coincidentally wasn't that far from being his peer, age wise, attempted to scare him into submission, it was at last when he implied that there was more to go that Maji finally spoke up. "Let me show you true power!" With an evil laugh, Maji took control of the realm that Maikeru had so carefully constructed and with a sound like that of fingers snapping, the scene changed to that of a young boy, standing amid a room full of mourners and looking on a a regal woman lying on a bed of the most beautiful flowers.

"Your kind took my mother away from me!" Though it was brief, the boy looked to a large picture of strong and decorated man. If Maikeru looked closely, he might have caught the tell tale signs that the man wasn't exactly human. Fangs, feral looking eyes, he looked nothing like the boy but it was clear that they were related. Quickly, the scene changed to that of the boy, slightly older but sitting in a chair that was still too large for him. Around him, creatures of all sorts bowed as a crown was placed on his head. "With no father to guide me and no mother to instruct me, I did what anyone would do, I fought!"

Nn1n85X.png

Fading away in a show of shadows, the scene changed to that of a battlefield where the boy, now a young man, fought against creatures that barely looked humanoid but clearly wore a different banner than the one that he wore draped across his chest. "Take . . . that's all you humans do, and yet, as primitive as you all are, we are not so far removed from you that we too do not know war." Besting anything that dared to stand up against him, the young King showed no mercy as he struck down his foes with the easiest of strokes. Effortless and efficient, the King was soon shown sitting on a new throne, and before him, creatures without true shapes, but more akin to ever changing blobs of matter bowed before him as a new crown was set on his head.

Panning out, like a beacon made of fire, the vision given to Maikeru showed a map of the whole of the Lightning, Bear and Marsh countries. "You consider yourselves warriors, shinobi as you call it. You fight for sport and petty squabbles. I fight to protect my Kingdom, for the honor of my people and for those that I love." On the map, various faction insignias were seen, symbols that didn't align with the natural shinobi world as Maikeru knew it, and then one by one, the all began to be colored blue as the Maji conquered them one by one. Of the thirteen Kingdoms, seven were colored blue, and zooming back in to focus, the view came to focus on Kumogakure.

"You took my father and my mother from me . . . but you will not have my wife and children. Your world will burn and you will know true terror!" Flashing from the Kumogakure gates to that of the battle at hand, from within his own mind, Maikeru watched as his body came to a jerking stop and he held his blade up before himself as if possessed. Holding it before him, he looked up with eyes blank and unfocused. No matter how he might have wanted to take back his body, no matter how much he might have wanted to destroy the monster that he'd so valiantly rushed to fight, Maikeru was helpless. So helpless was he that despite seeing the scene happen in slow motion, he watched as the amalgam creature shifted and an equally blank faced Reicheru landed on his blade.

"The King demands a sacrifice!"

The words seemed to come from nowhere but Maikeru would somehow know that this was the other creature speaking, the other pawn in the Kings game. As shocked as he might have been, no matter how much he might have wanted to scream, he didn't, and instead, he would have to watch on in horror as the scene revealed that Reicheru had equally impaled Maikeru with her own sword. "For every choice, there is an equal consequence. Welcome to the rest of your eternity, I know that you'll enjoy these next three seconds." Then the King began to laugh as Maikeru's entire world began to swirl in a dark flame and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World That Always Was . . . said:
"The King demands a sacrifice!"

Originally an interrogation technique designed to make suspects relive questionable alibi's, the ANBU had learned to utilize the technique in the midst of combat to put their opponents in a trance of reverse hypnosis. Normally this would have caused the victim's mind to recall past actions and events, and interfere with their train of thought. Reicheru had the right thoughts behind her actions, the right motives. She'd been trained in the art of "getting the job done" and it showed in her technique. However, this time unlike times before, her technique worked too well and what she encountered drew her in with the muttered words of a madman. The King demanded a sacrifice.

Falling into a bright light, she landed among a memories that initially brought happiness. There, a creature that one could only describe as a shapeless black blob enjoyed a life of relative freedom. Surrounded by equally odd slime creatures, they enjoyed what seemed to be a beneficial symbiotic relationship with the life around them. Whether it was a deer, a bird or even a human passersby. They'd offer protection and the the other creature or human would offer a small but sustainable meal. All of that changed however when the King appeared. The once peaceful creatures went from helpful allies to tools of war and in less than a generation, the whole of their lives changed.

Watching the scene play out, Reicheru would be shown scenes of the King's conquest to unite the various Kingdoms and factions of the monsters with the help of the peaceful symbiotic slimes. This one in particular was his favorite. One by one, the King attempted to unite the thirteen Kingdoms back under one crown, like they had been during the days of the fabled River Court Kingdom. Able to feel what the King felt, the creature knew that the King had hopes of restoring them all towards their former glory of centuries past. Unfortunately, the abduction of his wife and unborn children had side tracked his conquest and Kumogakure drew his ire.

Hearing the words of the creature when she attempted to infiltrate its mind, it might have seemed that Reicheru could have shook off the experience but instead of regaining her faculties, she was subject to watching as her attacks struck true and then were shrugged off as her body helplessly feel down towards her ally, Maikeru. Shocked, any fight that she had left was rendered inert as her muscles moved without her wanting them to, and her blade , one that had once helped to defend Maikeru, pierced through his chest. Landing with shocking grace for one that was possessed, she tasted what she thought was Maikeru's blood on her lips from the puncturing of something vital, but she soon realized that actually it was her own as she realized that Maikeru had also equally ran his blade through her. Horrified, her hand twisted the blade in deeper and her lips spoke thoughts that were not her own.

"Long live the King!"

As her world began to fade, she began to experience a searing pain as something began to etch itself into her skin. No longer able to hear, and soon, no longer feeling, the last thing that she saw, was the same strange mark burning itself into Maikeru. The last thing that she thought would not be about her own or Maikeru's safety, but that of the single burning memory that the creature had of the King, that of it's Kingdom surrounded by the burning embrace of a destructive King's hold, and with it everything else. The King always won . . . always, and then everything turned white.

k6u2DRB.png

Renzo Report: Glossary of Terms said:
M said:
The Mark of the King, The King's Mark or The Marked:The sign of one who has had lived through a near death experience with a high ranking or powerful "monster" usually a "King" or a "Queen". Typically manifesting itself via a physical mark like one might have at birth, the mark can also be observed as a psychological terror like state that one is rendered in when overtaken by such "monster". It isn't known if the mark is transfered via chakra or some other force but those who have them are never quite the same from that point onward. They are left with altered dispositions, night and day terrors and more times than not, the ability to on some levels tap into a powers that only "monsters" can display. It has been proven that on some levels those with the mark can somewhat understand the "monster".

OOC: Maikeru and Reicheru due to attempting to infiltrate the minds of the King and the "Slime", have been rendered unconscious after forcibly being made to attack each other. Each has been left with the Mark of the King.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hon was close to fall off a few times during the recovery of his previous attack. Luckily, his wires kept him in place next to where its eye was supposed to stick out. An obsidian dragon attacked the beast right after, and another beast alike the one that he was mounting began roaring, snapping and circulating it. He was within the eye of the hurricane, so proper procedures had to be made before he was caught in the crossfire. Many shinobis, both familiar with him and not, were attacking this one target, and he should rather take a long-range attack position.
"Shinobi of Kumogakure, this is your Raikage! This ugly bastard came to the wrong neighborhood! Bring me that thing's hide! FOR THE GLORY OF KUMOGAKURE!"

… Raikage sure had a weird taste in his prey. Hon was swiftly crawling further up the beast’s head and found a good foothold, in which a volley of Eight Trigrams Assault was aimed at its first Gate of Opening located on its head… if it had one.

He started losing foothold again when the monster roared out and caused a massive wave of chakra to escape its jaws. “Crap, crap…!” he yelled, trying his absolute best to shut its mouth but in vain. He couldn’t take it down so easily, and even with so many shinobis present, the battle yet continued. This was an unbelievable foe.

He was suddenly spoken to, in which all his focus turned to the raven-haired lady near him. She asked them to get out of here in a hurry, and Hon was agreeing with her. He remembered her command about Leroy, the flying owl griffin, and he figured that he could get aid from a griffin’s aerial advantage to go long-range. Damn, there were many creatures present. His Byakugan almost couldn’t follow suit with all of them entering this area.

And yet, his mind was gray-scaled by the vision that his Byakugan didn’t spare him to see. Even he heard Aikido’s screams in the distance, and he too saw the heroic act… he saved those targeted by the beam earlier. Those screams, however… Hon was afraid that this attack had taken one huge cost. A cost that he dearly wanted to prevent. Fear left his heart as he was ready to face even death in order to stop this beast in its track, if only just a meter. But he needed to gain more mobility, in which he grabbed Tsukiko and leapt off in a backflip to land on Leroy’s back. The whitish aura around him dissolved and cancelled his Eight Trigrams Divination Seal. “I put my trust in you, Lorey,” he spoke to the majestic creature, “Keep yourself at a distance. I’ll launch my Lightning Style Jutsu on it.” He weaved his handseals swiftly and pointed both his hands at the dino, causing a bolt of lightning to strike down from the sky. They were followed by a volley of Lightning Needles sent off from his very fingertips as he took on the long-range fighter role seriously.

As lightning currents travelled between his fingertips, though, he manifested an orb of spinning electrons and decided to throw it out too. It was supposed to be one of the newer Jutsus that he had learned back at the Temple of Raiden, but he didn't remember it having any Elemental Affinity to it like this one... but its destructive power was clear.

That was when he saw Reicheru leap down the beast’s hide, presumably to escape its wrath from up close. He had little knowledge about the Jutsu that she performed on it, but…
3.00s
[3AP] Hon uses Raijin’s Vengeance Master Rank on Farmer/Monster Amalgam
- 5500 damage
- 44% chance of activating Photon Flash effect

6.00s
[3AP] Hon uses Chidori Control Rank 2 on Farmer/Monster Amalgam
- 5500 Damage

9.00s
[3AP] Hon uses Perfected Rasen-Flash Rank 2 on Farmer/Monster Amalgam
- 5500 Damage

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Maintain everything

3.0 AP - Cast Ocular Assault R2 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3, with Sensory Move Mental Spread, targetting the Monster
3.0 AP - Cast Death's Anthem R2 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3, with Sensory Move Mental Spread, targetting the Monster
1.0 AP - Cast Wasteful R2 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze, with Sensory Move Mental Spread, targetting the Monster
3.0 AP - Cast Tsukiyomi R3 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3
---
Tsukiyomi Round, 7.5AP to spend:
2.5 AP - Cast Solar Flare R2 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3
3.0 AP - Cast Death's Anthem R2 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3
2.0 AP - Cast Charismatic Breakdown R2 on Monster's Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3 with Sensory Move Blast (+20% Illusionary Damage. The Genjutsu effects used with this are -1/5% weaker, but can only be used on Genjutsu which have Genjutsu effects.)

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Witnessing the coalescing colors, eruptions of light and searing heat of the energies that cast throughout the landscape afore me. I couldn't help but squint and take a moment to grasp my bearings. Combat wasn't something that necessarily caused me to wield reservations, but war-zones were something ever so slightly different they are to be respected; not for honor, admiration or glory- But for what the results of the disaster that comes as a toll for its execution. Already, without sparing much of my attention I could deduce there was a rising body-count, whether they were shinobi felled by the beast in stance of the village's defense; or civilians caught in the blaze of annihilation without the ability to defend themselves; and none to stand in the way to do so.
While I figured my expression failed to give way in much of my aversion to the screams and shouting both of glory, pride or in terror of those around. I felt a stirring inside, not the pleasant kind either; it ushered me to continue with my duty, but it also reminded me that my job wasn't inherently to save the lives of those around; frankly I wasn't skilled enough for that sort of work.

"No..." I found myself muttering solemnly; "My job is this... Thing." With narrowed eyes I extended my left arm and the orbiting leviathan beast that soared above me altered it's course and prepared itself, "Alright Bahamut, avoid impact of those around the beast, on it and wherever they all find themselves. Narrow assault. Keep it condensed."
With a falling hand as a signal, the beast's torso expanded drastically, with an illuminating glow of scorching whites, oranges and yellows. As the energy compiled and cycled through it's esophagus. And in a blinding moment of heat, erupted into the skies like a swarm of mosquito missiles each spiraling through the air in order to evade those that weren't the beast and aimed to strike into its' maddeningly durable hide.

G r w a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a h h h h !
The draconic beast filled the air with its deafening roar once more, drawing my attention up; if only for a moment until I returned my attention down below. Witnessing the prowling monoliths that were the Hades' wolves. The three each towering well over fifty feet each, and scorned in markings of exile, scars and general wear. They were magnificent, in a way you admire a beast of burden that came from bedrock to rise above the surface.
Their strides with in sync with one another, like fluid lightning; they circled the dinosaur like beast until they each found a moment of opportunity and through seizing critical weaknesses in the beasts' stance lunged in and bit away at chunks that they could get away with, recessing from the assault by clawing and lashing where they could.

While the efforts of my allied beasts, all the while I had been prodding into the mind of the shadow of the beast. Seeking to infiltrate it's nervous system and seize control of portions of it's gargantuan form. Primarily the ocular cones and the beast's form of hearing. Intent on not only to cause uninhibited and incredible pain; but to drag it's focus away from those around the battlefield, and seek to provide itself solace from any sort of lingering agony.
As the battle ensued; I couldn't ignore the drawing fatigue that filled my system, while my age I am sure has been playing a large part in my lack of stamina and it's degradation; it too likely was draining my systems just trying to maintain so many chess pieces that littered the chaos, and to try and break down the monstrosities mental fortitude to a degree of it's size and to make any sort of significant dent. At any rate; I knew I would have to wait and see what became of the assault from all the combatants once the dust settled.

Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.
Battle Profile - Jutsu List

Summons Actions will be found below Conditionals

AP Breakdown – Total 10.5AP
Note2: All Genjutsu are being Cast through [Insidious Gaze R3] when Sharingan is Active
Note3: All Genjutsu/Maintains/Stances are being maintained

[0AP | 0s] Maintain Everything
  • Masochism - 375(+45%) Illusionary damage per round. The jutsu's user gains +2 Crit against this target. The target has a +15% chance to be auto-hit by the jutsu's user.
    • Mind Overflow - +10% to all Damage Dealt to Target
    • Elemental Illusion - +10% to all Damage Dealt to Target
    • Grandeur Phantom - +10% Illusion damage dealt
    • Will of Fire - +15% to Fire Damage [Genjutsu is Illusion Fire]
  • Mangekyou Sharingan - +3 Acc/Dodge
  • Curse Seal
  • Manifested Persona
[0AP | 0s] Curse Seal Maintained
  • [Ninjutsu Mid to High]
  • Regenerate 8% Max Hp per round and have a 60% chance of lowering Called shots/Bleed Ranks each round, but cannot recover HP through any other method for the remainder of battle.
  • +1 Genjutsu DC
[0.5AP | 0s] [Initiative] Enter [Enchanter Stance]
  • When in this style, user receives +2 Gen DC, and +1 Gen save.
  • User loses -2 dodge/-2 awareness, and takes +10% Damage.
  • All Genjutsu used while in this style inflict +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects.
  • All gen used in this style cost -10% CP.

[3AP] Cast Tsukiyomi [Rank 3] targeting Beast-Amalgamation-2000's shadow Cast through [Insidious Gaze R3]
  • Curse Seal - +1 Gen DC
  • Enchanter [Stance] - +2 Gen DC, +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects, -10% CP Costs
Tsukiyomi Round - AP/1.5+1 (10.5/1.5+1) = 8AP

[3AP] Cast Updraft [Mastered] targeting Beast-Amalgamation-2000
  • Uchiha [Mangekyou Sharingan] - +3 Accuracy, +3 Dodge
  • Curse Seal - Ninjutsu is considered [High] - User is [Cursed] -10% Damage from Spiritual; +10% Damage towards Spiritual Beings
  • Masochism - +2 Critical
  • Special Action: The Combo Affinity move may be used while the target is in the air, giving it a +2 Accuracy buff. (This counts as Combo's "once per round" limit)

[3AP] Cast Vaporization [Mastered] targeting Beast-Amalgamation-2000
  • Curse Seal - Ninjutsu is considered [High] - User is [Cursed] -10% Damage from Spiritual; +10% Damage towards Spiritual Beings
  • Affinity [Overcharge] - Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp.

[2AP] Cast Scorched Land [Mastered] targeting Beast-Amalgamation-2000
  • Affinity [Overcharge] - Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp.

[3AP] Cast Ocular Assault [Mastered] [Insidious Gaze R3] targeting Beast-Amalgamation Shadow
  • Curse Seal - +1 Gen DC
  • Enchanter [Stance] - +2 Gen DC, +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects, -10% CP Costs
  • [Blast] +20% Illusionary Damage. The Genjutsu effects used with this are -1/5% weaker, but can only be used on Genjutsu which have Genjutsu effects.
  • Total Bonus Damage: 50%

[3AP] Cast Death's Anthem [Mastered] [Insidious Gaze R3] targeting Beast-Amalgamation Shadow
  • Curse Seal - +1 Gen DC
  • [Blast] +20% Illusionary Damage. The Genjutsu effects used with this are -1/5% weaker, but can only be used on Genjutsu which have Genjutsu effects.
  • Total Bonus Damage: 50%

[1AP] Persona Casts Storm Bolt [Mastered] targeting Beast-Amalgamation-2000 + Beast-Amalgamation-2000 Shadow
  • [Spread] Adds +1 Target to a Jutsu attack; this move may only be used once per round. (Cannot be used on techniques attacks which are not offensive, such as binds.)
  • [Persona] Damage dealt is considered Illusionary

Passive Check-List
  • [Implacable] Will ignore the first Bleeding, Suppression, Called Shot, or Secondary Effect inflicted upon them during each round.
  • [Curse Seal] Shieo is CURSED, Ninjutsu Mid to High, Regenerate 8% Max Hp per round and have a 60% chance of lowering Called shots/Bleed Ranks each round, but cannot recover HP through any other method for the remainder of battle, +1 Genjutsu DC
  • Mind Overflow - +10% Damage Dealt when enemy is afflicted by Genjutsu
  • Elemental Illusion - Optional ~ Detailed on jutsu-to-jutsu basis
  • Grandeur Phantom - +2 Gen DC, +10% Illusion Damage when targeting a Shadow
  • Uchiha [Insidious Gaze] - +2 Gen DC when casting Genjutsu through this Passive
  • [Clarity] - Multiple Effects
  • [Shinobi 101] Non-Elemental Jutsu > Use Gen DC
  • [Light Armor] - Reduced Critical Damage inflicted to user
  • [Respirator] - User cannot be affected by Inhaled Poison and receives a +2 Resistance Check vs anything bmod discretion
Conditionals
  • N/A

Summon
S-Rank
Hades’ Hell Wolves
HP: (40+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Melee Accuracy
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Melee Dodge, Ninjutsu Dodge, Genjutsu Save, Range Dodge, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy

Weapon
(Augments being bought here: p=313245#p313245)
Hunters’ Assault
Description
Damage Type: Unarmed
Special: May still use handseals
Modifiers: +2 Acc/-10% Damage
Augments:
- Special Composition: Lightning
- Blitz
- Wired

Abilities
1) Duelist
2) Hivemind (x3) - Fenrisúlfr, Grim, Banshee
3) Lightning – Chakra Style

Passives
  • [Maleficium] Those who hit, or have been hit by, the user become cursed with misfortune. While in this state, should they roll a 1 on any Dodge/GenSave roll, the opposing attack becomes a Critical Hit. This cursed status does not stack regardless of source, and lasts for the remainder of the round.
    • The user and all of their attacks are considered Cursed.
      Should a character have the Archsage Kinjutsu, their Senjutsu Manipulation ability's alignment becomes Cursed rather than Holy

AP Breakdown – Total 5 AP

[0.0AP] Maintain Lightning Style
  • Static Slowdown: Melee contact with the user has a 15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP.
    Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy.
    May only occur against a single target three times per round.
[3.75AP] Fist of Sin [Mastered] Targeting Beast-Amalgamation
  • Cursed
  • Special Action: By paying an additional +20% Cp/Hp, the user may choose a single effect: Wrath: For an additional +1 AP (Already added this to the AP total), the user may add an additional strike. Both strikes hit at -2 Accuracy. These can strikes can not be criticals and may only be buffed up to +30% Damage. May only be used once per battle.
  • Duelist +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target
  • Weapon +2 Acc/-10% Damage
  • Static Slowdown
  • Blitz - User's Taijutsu attacks with equipped weapon are performed -0.5 AP faster.
[1.25AP] 4-Hit Combo [Mastered] Targeting Beast-Amalgamation
  • Cursed
  • Duelist +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target
  • Weapon +2 Acc/-10% Damage
  • Static Slowdown

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jeez began to waddle her way to the Dinosaur, Maru was right along side of his Youkai then a red mist following him with the same evil aura spewing from Jeez's mouth. He spreads his demonic aura across the battlefield, the aura of darkness was similar to a Miasma cloud to cause the monster to feel dread but apparently it didn't work which was no problem for Maru because he sent Jeez out while he cloaked his hands in his aura so his dark chakra would instead of trying to cause fear he made his aura seep through the monsters scales to curse the creature with a plague. A hellish genjustu that made the monster believe that it's skin was rotting, while Maru cursed the creature he commanded his Youkai to attack the creature with the almighty taijustu known as the Fist of sin! Jeez gave a hard punch to the side of the creature before moving out the way to allow for the swarm of beams to blast the creature backwards. When the evil aura from Jeez attack made its mark, Maru curled his hands into fist to make the monster believe that it's brain was being eaten by parasites but then he saw the mouth of the creature opening wide and the rogue saw that it was beginning to form an attack not want to see his Youkai get blasted he jerked his arm back then commanded. “JEEZ GET YOUR STUPID ASS OUTTA THERE!” The giant Jeez backed away before the thing blasted a pretty big, chubby child who was trying to aid them in their fight with a simple beam! Maru watched as the boy burned away into nothingness before the creature stopped firing it's beam, what a terrible way to go. What if his parents saw this? More importantly why didn't couldn't no one help him, the genjustu he used made all justu weaker but yet it used a something like that? He should've OMNIFLASHED…. Flexed his overwhelming power… something.

But this nightmare didn't end there because he saw what he assumed was Maikeru, his favorite student, and…… what's her name who got them free clothes both had stabbed one another. Now a random kid dying, that was fine it wasn't a big deal, but whatever these things were went after his star pupil and he's already lost one already. Now it took a lot to make Maru mad, normally he was goofy, loud, heck couldn't hit a lady to save his life but he now was going to tear this creature apart. Maru's blood boiled with rage, his dark chakra coating him like fire now instead of a mist, the dark red flames spreading up his legs then up to his chest to form a dark purple robe with a red lining, his right arm grew scales like that of a dragon with black 6 inch claws however his left arm wore spikey armor with six red eyes on his shoulder plate that looked like an otherworldly skull of some kind. When his cape burned away the chakra from his cape formed a red reptilian tail that smashed to the ground when it was completely formed. His mask also burned away to show that he had red rings around his eyes with pitch black eyes, glowing red dots for pupils glaring at the dinosaur with his horns looking twice as large now. The chin guard he had almost looked like a creatures mouth, like it was close it fully forming but stopped at the face. Maru in his Demonic form gave the creature a cocky smile, his Kensei spirit manifesting beside him had also changed too from his cursed chakra.

Kawaii looked more like an adult with curly horns on her head with her hair still in her usual pig drills but Kawaii now wore black full length gloves and black boots. Her new 'outfit’ was a pretty tight zebra colored spandex outfit that clung onto her extremely pale body like a second skin with a red bow neatly tied around her waist. Her eyes where bloodred and despite her pale complexion she had seductive pink lips and longer eyelashes. Her appearance was similar to that of a succubus, guess the dark chakra doesn't only change Maru's appearance but it also changes Kawaii's. ”Now, let's see how this creature fairs against this… Sick em Maru. his newly formed succubus kawaii commanded of him, then Maru got on all fours with his dark aura spreading and his newly formed tail moving from side to side. ”Got it mistress.” Maru said, then began to literally crawl at a inhuman speed at the creature with his musket clenched in his teeth, moving in zig-zags. Jeez seeing Maru in the form of a Youkai had began to form a heart seeker spear to attempt to help weaken the creature as the rouge went in for the kill. Preparing to use a lotta chakra in this next attack.

0. AP: Maru begins charging up his Demonic Aura- Passive to try to scare the creature with Maru's Genjutsu DC vs the Genjutsu Save of all individuals in battle. Succeeding this roll grants the user Alignment Advantage over the target (normally +10% Damage dealt to, -10% damage taken by), including against Holy targets.

0 AP: Maru Uses Death Touch - Independent Special Move so for this round any Cursed Taijutsu attacks which utilize Melee Accuracy have their damage and CP costs doubled. While under the effects of Death Touch any other damage bonuses the user has are ignored.

3 AP: Maru uses Form of the Demon - Jutsu ★Mastered Rank★ While active, the user is considered Cursed, and remains so regardless of what other techniques are used during this time. Additionally, they have +2 Secondaries and deal +10% damage. Damage taken by the user is reduced by 15%; this reduced damage is converted into CP for the user. Lasts up to 3 rounds.

2.75: Maru attacks the dinosaur Via Kawaii Signature Weapon with Eagle Drop ★Mastered Rank★ at +3 accuracy. Upon a Full Hit, the target has a 36% chance to be afflicted with the Brain Damage status.

Buffs:

Death Touch - Independent Special Move so for this round any Cursed Taijutsu attacks which utilize Melee Accuracy have their damage and CP costs doubled. While under the effects of Death Touch any other damage bonuses the user has are ignored.

– Dualist Ability: +2 Melee Accuracy and +10% damage

Natural Weapon-Passive: all of this weapons attacks are considered Cursed

– Dual Weapon Basic Augment: Upon a Full Hit with the equipped weapon, a bonus attack will be made with the same accuracy dealing additional damage equal to 15% of the full hit's base damage.

– Jeez Gives Maru a boost in powa with her Ancient Wisdom - General Contract Ability to give him +1 Melee Accuracy and %5 damage for her Melee being set on high!

– +2 for his secondaries via Squadron Ability for all his squad members around for this round

–While Form of the Demon - Jutsu ★Mastered Rank★ is active the Maru is considered Cursed, and remains so regardless of what other techniques are used during this time. Additionally, they have +2 Secondaries and deal +10% damage. Damage taken by the user is reduced by 15%

4.25 AP: Maru attacks the Dinosaur via Kawaii signature weapon with the almighty OMNI-FLASH to combine the Unarmed Taijustu attack Fist Of Sin ★Mastered Rank★ and the Ninjustu attack Perfected Rasengan ★Mastered Rank★. Secondary effects have a 44% chance of activating and the fallowing special actions will be used:

Perfect Rasengan Special Action - Shapeshift: May use with Melee Accuracy.

Special Action - Nature Infusion (NE): Forsaking the elemental properties of other versions, this increases the size and damage of Rasengan. This grants it the chance of the 'Non Elemental' effect and suppression.

FoS Special Action: By paying an additional +20% Cp/Hp, the user may choose to infuse this with the sin of Wrath: For an additional +1 AP, the Maru may add an additional strike. Both strikes hit at -2 Accuracy. These can strikes can not be criticals and may only be buffed up to +30% Damage. May only be used once per battle

Buffs:

––Death Touch - Independent Special Move so for this round any Cursed Taijutsu attacks which utilize Melee Accuracy have their damage and CP costs doubled. While under the effects of Death Touch any other damage bonuses the user has are ignored.

– Dualist Ability: +2 Melee Accuracy and +10% damage

Natural Weapon-Passive: all of this weapons attacks are considered Cursed

– Dual Weapon Basic Augment: Upon a Full Hit with the equipped weapon, a bonus attack will be made with the same accuracy dealing additional damage equal to 15% of the full hit's base damage.

– Jeez Gives Maru a boost in powa with her Ancient Wisdom - General Contract Ability to give him +1 Melee Accuracy and %5 damage for her Melee being set on high!

– +2 for his secondaries via Squadron Ability for all his squad members around for this round.

–While Form of the Demon - Jutsu ★Mastered Rank★ is active the Maru is considered Cursed, and remains so regardless of what other techniques are used during this time. Additionally, they have +2 Secondaries and deal +10% damage. Damage taken by the user is reduced by 15%

________

3 AP: Jeez tries to hurt the dinosaur worth a Heartseeker- Youkai Contract Senjutsu and each time an action is made (jutsu, withdrawing an item, basic strikes, etc.) there is a 10% chance that the called shot of a random limb will be increased. This does not stack. Lasts up to three rounds.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back