Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First Year Instruction [Open Class]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ever since joining the Rank of Anbu it could be said that one's other duties had begun to take a backseat. His daily patrols were routine, beckoning the world to see Zenku more, and Yuuto less. He was not particularly upset by this but soon he wouldn't be able to keep the two separated if people caught on. It didn't take long for his parents to figure it out even though he thought it was hidden well enough. Sometimes the people closest to you were the most perceptive. So to make up for lost time and to keep up appearances Yuuto had signed up for Chuunin Teacher duties.

This position was one of those that some avoided but at the end of the day was fundamental. Students had to be taught and trained properly, and if they were not then how could the village come to rely on them as full fledged Shinobi. Shortly after registering he had been assigned a student almost immediately but instead of a full class this was only for one. Tanaka Miko a surname that surely held rank within the village. If he was apart of the same Tanaka Clan this boy held great promise or at least he would be expected to. From the small description Yuuto had received about him, there was also a twin that may or may not accompany the new student.

"How exciting! Yuuto today is our first day of teaching a class. In all your years you never came to the conclusion that -you- could nurture the future generation. Ahh it's going to be a wonderful day. I will give this boy knowledge and as much experience as possible. Yes it will be a learning palooza, an information frenzy, a cornucopia of knowledge." Yuuto would inhale deeply exhaling and putting a big dumb grin on his face. The teacher had spent his precious time writing on the chalkboard to introduce a small lesson plan for his "student". The chalkboard read the following:
Welcome to Shinobi 101 Class. I'm Masaru Yuuto, your residential badass instructor. Here's our lesson plan for today:
-Introduction, and aspirations.
-What do you think it means to be a shinobi?
-Kumogakure's expected shinobi duties.
-Practical Lesson: Taijutsu

He's lean on an unmarked end of the chalkboard awaiting his student to stroll in. When they did they'd see that room was large and empty only containing one long desk and four chairs. There was no need for any more clutter due to the nature of this classroom and their size. A large open glass window stretched from one end of the class to the other. The glorious sunlight bathed the entire class bringing a vibrant color to the training equipment. Their were red wooden training dummies, protective training gear, and wooden kendo swords. There was a targeting board with a container of kunai and shuriken set up across from eachother to give range and distance. In the corner there was an archery set to swap with the projectiles but not many people used that. Yuuto himself was wearing light clothing for maneuverability in the traditional gray and dark blue uniform he was fond of. His headband was not present, so his forehead was naturally visible and to all who entered they would notice beyond the weird marking on their teacher's upper left arm, he had three eyes instead of the usual two.

[Other Students out there don't be shy to join this class. In fact I implore you to join. Just simply say you were thrown in here last minute, please come along and get in on this]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: First Year Instruction [Class]

“Hurry up Miko, we’re gonna be late!” The child-like voice pierced through the halls of the academy, as loud steps nearly drowned the inner-voice of the boy lagging behind. Surely he didn’t seem too eager to start school, even if he was the one who convinced his father to show the white flag. Finally, the first boy arrived. He didn’t go inside immediately, instead, he just stood by the door looking outside, waiting for his brother to catch up. If the teacher was to glance at him he would notice the bright colored red and grey clothes that were rather big for his stature. He was wearing a red cap with a cloud insignia, this kid couldn’t wait any longer to become a ninja.

“One hour to find this place, and it isn’t even that great…” Miko’s thoughts were running wild; perhaps the village wasn’t what he expected. Stuck with his twin brother all day, and every time the older one stumbled into them, they entered a random quarrel about anything that came to mind. So much was expected of them, yet he didn’t care for much, he didn’t exactly want to become a ninja after all. The only reason for him joining the academy was to learn to fight, he despised his older brother, and couldn’t stand the thought of him being stronger and way more advanced.

After a couple more seconds, the first kid entered the room, greeting the man that was already inside. “Haha, sorry about that… Good morning sensei! Sorry for being late, we got a little lost on our way here.” On the other hand, the second kid, Miko, didn’t say a word as he entered the room. He stared at the man for a couple of seconds; eyes wide open, noticing the third eye. “Hell, my father wasn’t wrong when he said that there were weird people in the village… I wonder if cousin looks like this too…” Upon entering, people would notice how weird he was himself, probably getting boiled in sweat all covered up with clothes. He was wearing a black hoodie-shirt, even though he wasn’t really making use of the hoodie, and a white mask that hung as a necklace, black ninja pants and the average sandals. The only thing that really looks out of place is the black cape, trimmed with red lines at the side and edges, tied to the back of his waist and split in two. It was clear that the boy attempted to resemble a split tail.

“Miko!” said Jun, the first to enter. Now facing the teacher- “Again… sorry about that too. That’s sort of the reason why I can’t leave him wandering alone.” Finally, the two boys sat down, facing the man that was supposedly their teacher for the day.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko heard a bit of noise down the hall a boy entering a classroom... hmm maybe to. she was stalking the hallway no need to drag unwanted attention, as a completely new person in Kumogakure. she was learning the ways to wander. and not too.. but not enough that she still got lost trying to go somewhere specific... today she was supposed to attend a class for first years. maybe she would learn a bit about what this being a Ninja was.. and how she could become something that her cousin Keiji would be proud of..
she got further Down the hallways.. the door was open and inside was an older person and 2 boys at her age..
standing for a few seconds she gathered her courage and entered.
Bowing"I apologize for being late, I am Suzaku Yukiko, but people call med Hayabusa".
she then went to the back of the classroom, "hiding" behind a desk.
Walking Down the to the back of the room, the Hayabusa mark on the back of her overly large leather jacket was partially visible under the Hood of a Black (too large) hoodie she wore under the jacket. her hair was braided and curled around her neck and therefor the length was not clearly visible, the hair was reddish. and she was wearing baggy pants and a pair of boots was visible under the folds of her pants. all the clothes were extremely worn.. the jacket more than the rest and clearly repaired with untrained hands more than once..

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was the voice of a child, who rang through out the room. He had called out to a person named Miko exclaiming they would be late. Another student? Wonderful the more the merrier, Maybe I should have left more chairs out who knows how many more children will be assigned to this class. Yuuto would stare into the hallway examining the young boy. He wore bright red and gray clothes quite common among Kumogakure shinobi. Even his red cap was fashioned with a Cloud Symbol, he was clearly ready to become a ninja, but his clothes might have been ready for a bigger person. It would take some time for the boys to enter but when they did the puzzle pieces became more clear.

One of the brothers greeted Yuuto even dressing him as sensei. "Oh it's fine, I didn't even expect more than one student truth be told. I'm glad I do have more than can be so much in the world to teach." The second one gathered in the room, and did not entertain a greeting. In fact he didn't do anything at first but stare Yuuto down before making a comment. “Hell, my father wasn’t wrong when he said that there were weird people in the village… I wonder if cousin looks like this too…”. It was clear this child had a mouth on him. Yuuto would smile at the boy before brandishing his own response. "Yes may weird people, but usually we're the ones who've seen the most and tasked to train weaklings the best. fufufu" He'd make a goofy laugh hinting to his words being said in a jokingly manner. It was always nice to go a few rounds in verbal play with children. They had some of the best comebacks a man could hope for. His ensemble was very dark, a complete contrast from his brother. Even the brother's personalities fit their choice in clothing. The brooding one had a chip on his shoulder but the reason was still unknown. The other boy would apologize in his brother's stead before being seated. It didn't phase Yuuto, Miko was just a boy after all.

Before he could start the lesson, another child would drop in. A young girl who immediately apologized for being late. She said her name was Suzuki Yukiko, and people referred to her as Hayabusa. That name meant "peregrine falcon" which usually was used to compare the avian to it's speed via a long dive. He had heard the name faintly around the village before but not enough to sink into his memory banks. She seemed rather timid searching for a place away from the rest but as she would soon find there were no other desks in this classroom except for the one with four seats. "It's alright Yukiko just take a seat and we'll get things under way." He would allow her time to find her place even if she wished to separate a chair from the others and move down away from at the long table.

"Alright class my name is Masaru Yuuto and welcome to an introductory course about being a shinobi. For this lesson I have very short objectives that I'd like to accomplish in terms of lectures and theories. Then I'd like to end the class off with a bit of Taijutsu exercise. As you can see we have everything we need in here for that purpose, which is the reason for a lack of desks and chairs." He'd walk over to his own desk at the front of the classroom and fold his hands on the desk while observing their faces. "I am Masaru Yuuto, a Chuunin in Kumogakure. My entire clan's profession is Monstery Slaying. This includes wild creatures, dangerous beings, or even demons. We do not kill just to kill and only take out creatures who pose an immediate threat. There is no use in senseless violence. I am a Ninjutsu Expert particularly in the art of Summoning Ninjutsu." Yuuto would form a handseal and cast his chakra out. His hand would emanate with a small smog of darkness which would give life to a shadow creature.

Shadow_Imp.jpg

This shadow imp would clamor on Yuuto's shoulder to which he would pat on the head. His summoning techniques were becoming more solid and proficient. Soon he'd be able to create full form legions with actual bodies. "I'm also a pretty seasoned sword fighter as you'll soon come to find out in our training session. My goal is to protect this village and bring peace to my clan. It is my wish in life to become an accomplished warrior." He'd smile and then relax himself while he allowed the imp to run around the classroom at it's leisure. "Alright I'd like you each to say a bit about yourself. I want your name, your age, what you hope to gain by becoming a shinobi and one talent that you think you excel at. I'd also like each of you to tell me what you think it means to be a Kumogakure Shinobi."

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he approached the classroom he was wrapped in thought, 'can i really improve my abilities here?' and ' what if the rest of the academy is as averted to chigokai practices as much as his parents were'. upon reaching the room he took a moment to breathe and compose himself. he was nervous, and rightfully so, if the other kids were as nagging as his living family, then perhaps this place would only prove to exile him even more.

but in that short composure, he heard the voice of the instructor from inside the room, "...a seasoned sword fighter as you'll soon come to find..."
blades were always fascinating to hoshitsu, but, among many other practices, were always looked down upon by the fuji household, as taijutsu was always the reason for the season.
"maybe things will be ok" he whispered to himself.

"... name, age, and what you hope to gain by becoming a shinobi, and one talent...."
the words of the teacher filled his ears, it was time to begin.

He opened the door and politely bowed
"my apologies sensei, for my late arrival, admissions sort of rushed me in last second." he rose and addressed the teacher " my name is Fuji, Hoshitsu, i'm 13 years old and hope to surpass my fathers ability with taijutsu, by proving ninjutsu to be stronger." he gulped as he chose the words to make his next statement. " ... a-and , i have a talent for waterbased ninjutsu."

there was no sense in exiling himself right of rip, water users were far more acceptable than blood users. and though he wasn't technically lying, he couldn't help but feel ashamed for not having the faith in himself he so desperately sought from others.

he quietly bowed, and took the only remaining seat, drawing it slightly away from the rest of the students, so as to maintain a distance.
he looked at the student with red and grey clothing, a similar outfit to what hoshitsu wore.

"maybe this will be ok" he whispered to himself as he awaited the rest of the classes responses.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had arrived at the class, and were now waiting for it to start. The sensei had called them weaklings, even though he didn’t mean it in a bad way of course, in response to Miko’s comment. Jun, knowing his brother, awaited his toxic response; although in vain, Miko remained silent and did nothing more than turn his face away. A couple of seconds later, a girl arrived. She was dressed in baggy clothes, and wore a worn leather jacket that to Miko’s thought, it seemed to have been passed down for generations, perhaps. She introduced herself and proceeded to sit down, nothing out of the ordinary.

Class had finally started. “"Alright class my name is Masaru Yuuto….”. This didn’t seem to be the first class he teaches, the guy had some experience, and made both twins feel comfortable with full participation, even though Miko was naturally shy. Masaru-Sensei, a Chuunin from Kumogakure, one day both of them would attain that rank, and finally be able to call themselves the same. To be the second person in the Tanaka clan to graduate the academy felt good, there was no time to waste.

Both of their eyes shinned in the presence of the sensei’s jutsu, he had summoned an imp. The hell, how did he do that? Summoning jutsu? I want that too… Miko was as impatient as ever.

Another student entered the room. And I thought I was late… But this one was different; he introduced himself right away, the first one of them to do so. He looked rather older than the rest, and Miko’s suspicions were cleared in no time. He was indeed older, already thirteen, and even had affinity to a certain element already, water.

His eyes opened wide. Now what do I say? I’m Tanaka Miko, ten… Why do I want to become a shinobi?... What are my talents? I can’t even use chakra properly yet… He was clearly discouraged now, the slight brightness in his eyes had vanished. He was expected to speak up, to introduce himself, but for what? There was nothing he could say…
“My name is Jun, ten years old, I belong to the Tanaka clan, although my brother and I would only be the second one’s to become full fleshed shinobi, for the first one was our cousin Tanaka Hikari.” He smirked at Miko, and stared for a couple of seconds, giving him the white flag. Miko, without standing, spoke up—“I’m Miko, my brother and I share the same dream… a long dream...but for now: Taijutsu.” As he finished, Jun added—“As for our talent…” he paused for a second. In a synchronized motion, both of them reached to their back pockets and drew out a red, curved dagger. “The Twin Scarlet-Claws!”
cgvLPrR.jpg

Letting go of his shyness, Miko spoke once again—“To be a shinobi of the cloud is to love and protect the village, I guess?”

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the last arriver had already broken the tension and the 2 Brother the same,
Yukiko who did not quite like the attention, mustered up her courage, stood up and said. with a shaky voice.
"M-m-My N-Name is Again....
Yukiko, but Hayabusa is perfectly fine."

Gaining a bit of courage as she spoke, although the Imp did not help at all she did however continue her speech.
"I don't know that much about the shinobi World yet,
but I have been told that I have an affinity for lightning, by my cousin, although I have yet to master any skills yet".
"I am 8 years old and I have always been fast and good at hiding....
A... And I think that being a shinobi here might mean being strong for those that need it, but I don't really know.

beginning to shake a bit in anxiety from all this attention. she quickly hiding her hands in her much too long sleeves and nodded to the teacher and sat Down on her chair Again.

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Joy swelled Yukimura's soul as his eyes bounced from one corner of the acceptance letter to another. He folded it neatly into a slightly rectangular shape and slid it into the back pocket of his dusty jeans. The idea of finally having friends and a stable place to sleep drowned out the growling cries of his stomach and his unnatural urge to eat a horse. Why am i so hungry! the kid thought to himself as the never ending hallway to his classroom seem to grow along with his excitement. I wonder what the kids are like, I hope I am not the only 8 year old, Maybe its lunch time already, But then I would be late! but it would be lunch time! As Yukimura wrestled with different scenarios in his head of who, and what his classmates would be like he began to speed up his steps to light a jog until he heard some chatter coming from a class room.

"I know these kids are all rich! oh man, I shoulda bought some new clothes with the Yen the academy gave me!"

the boy tightened his abdominal muscles hoping this would suppress the beast that was eating the village people inside of his stomach. I think this might be my room Yukimura thought as he observed the already present students through the slightly cracked classroom door. He gently pushed the door open, the door screeched as if it was in pain. His eyes scanned the room as he began to feel the instructors eyes burn a hole in his already torn clothing.

"Uh hey guys! my name is Naoki Yukimura, Sorry if I'm late sir I really need a watch!"

Said the kid with a big smile breaking the still silence of the room. Yukimura, usually a shy orphan child but today was different, he was surrounded by interesting people. There were a an empty seat in the back of the class room so he walked over and took at seat awaiting the Instructors next order.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A boy came in midway of the first discussion. He addressed Yuuto apologizing to which the sensei would only nod his head in a bowing manner to affirm that he was alright. The young student would address the class next, his name was Fuji Hoshitsu a 13 year old. He wanted to outdo his father with the power of Ninjutsu and his talents laid in the realm of Water Based Ninjutsu. That was impressive for one so young, Yuuto only smiled at the boy he would be a great addition.

Miko's eyes seemed to glisten at the site of his dark imp. If only he knew that Yuuto was doing something some would consider forbidden. His Summoning Techniques were usually normal but these imps were more solid, and less ethereal than normal. They were in truth pieces of corpses twisted and augmented by his shadows creating small creatures he had at his beck and summon. The older brother introduced himself as Tanaka Jun, and would be the second one to become a full fledged shinobi from his clan. Their cousin was Tanaka Hikari apparently. A small smirk would appear on Yuuto's lips from that name. Miko would stand giving a less excited intro, but they both at once pulling from their pockets red curved daggers. They were the Twin Scarlet Claws!

The sensei would take a moment before chuckling slightly and clapping. "You guys are the best. Seriously, I remember my days in the academy and everyone was always either really excited or really serious. I'm glad you boys got a good balance going keeps the feng shui funky fresh. However you guys have a lot to live up to, your cousin is a great woman. Slide her my number one day will ya?" He'd stop his own interruption of nostalgia and flirtation with a woman who wasn't even present to allow the boys to finish. Miko this time surprising him spoke up, saying his idea of what it meant to be a shinobi of Kumo was.

Hayabusa would speak again she was nervous Yuuto felt bad. That timidness would only serve to make hinder her, it was something that the academy had to iron out. While they could smile and say it was in the guise of making her stronger, the truth was they needed soldiers with strong resolves, but little Yukiko didn't need to know that as long as she became stronger it all was good. She said her cousin said there was an affinity for lightning Ninjutsu inside of her, and her talent was hiding. She would do well as an infiltrator time would build Yukiko up. Her idea for a shinobi ran in line with Miko's so all was well in that aspect.

Before Yuuto could actually answer them another child strolled in. He looked as though he was committing a crime sneaking into the classroom. He would apologize to his sensei immediately and jokingly say he needed a watch. "Ah apology accepted take a seat next to the others Yukimura." Yuuto wouldn't double back into introductions as his black imp would clamor back to him hopping on his shoulder. Instead of spending time on the same thing he'd begin telling them what it mean to be a shinobi of cloud.

"Miko and Hayabusa, splendid answers. In old times shinobi were agents of chaos and deceptive tactics. They were efficient weapons and did anything it took to complete their tasks. Whether it be using children, deception, or killing a person. No matter what they'd stake their life on completing their job. Now times are different and we've become more civilized but the idea of a shinobi hasn't changed to the point where you are allowed lazy peace. A shinobi of Kumogakure is indeed someone who is strong for someone else. We are here to protect the throne, and that throne is this home. You are a soldier, a sword for your people and your country men. So take that into heart as you move forward in your career as ninja. One day you'll be standing in my shoes too". He'd walk over to the chalkboard, picking up a nice long piece of chalk. Yuuto would start writing as he spoke to the children. While he did that his imp would go to the desk and begin pulling out thin books. The small creature would scurry and pass out the books on the single long table that every child was sitting at. Then the creature would get back onto it's master's shoulder promptly.

[Click Me: This is the Laws and Rules of Kumogakure to be aware of]

"Cloud has some rather fair rules when it comes to disciplining others. The biggest thing you need to be aware of is randomly attacking people or using Jutsu against someone with proper cause or provocation is an offense. Even the Raikage himself would submit to these rules if deemed he broke them. Now hurting another shinobi can result in a few punishments you'll want to be aware of. Now there are some rules here to protect the victim and the aggressor in a situation as our village currently seeks to find peaceful solutions to situations. Now Kumogakure is a pretty friendly place but we're not slouches. So we are a Neutral Zone for all shinobi even Missing ones except for our own. However they must follow our rules if not they will be detained. Anbu constantly keeps tabs on visitors to the village and heck even makes a point to keep information on our own. Now there three levels of Law here in Kumo:

Primary (Crimes Not Resulting in Physical Harm): Minor Theft, Deviance, Trespassing
Secondary (Crimes Resulting in Physical Harm): Arson, Assault, Rape
Tertiary (Crime Against the State): Treason, Assassination, Conspiracy

Alright and the last thing I want to briefly go over before I stop, is promotions. Right now these duties may be carried out by lower ranked shinobi but if you'll notice there is a lot of emphasis on Chuunin and above taking the reign on quite a few things. Right now you are students, and soon when you're primed and ready you will become Genin upon taking an exam whatever that may be. Then when you become Genin you have some options available to you from the get go.

You can go to the Medical Divison and become a MiT (Medical in Training). They are the young healers and doctor's aid in the village. These trainees jobs range from important to trivial but regardless you are always doing something to better the medical realm. Being in the medical division means you hold someone's life in your hands and there are many divisions and branches within.

Or you could head to the Anbu and become a shade, part of the elite shinobi force that only the mentally and physically fortified can be apart of marking yourself as AiT (Anbu in Training). However they are strict about identities for security reason, it does not exempt you from punishment. Anbu has a few different divisions but they are pretty mired in mystery.

Then you can become like me, a Chuunin in the Main Branch. Being a Chuunin means you're more inclined to teach classes and conduct gate guard as well as general village protection. Main Branch Shinobi focus on fortifying the village and whatever that entails. You could even join the Intelligence agents, who are the spies of the village.

So as you can see there are a lot of different jobs and tasks in our village. Now what I need from each of you is to know what branch do you have interest in, it's okay if you don't know now. I want to know why you think that branch is important and if you met with their Sennin what would you say in terms of requesting to join. Whether it be Medical, Anbu or getting into a certain division in Main Branch. Any questions or concerns? Don't be afraid to ask."

[MFT]
[Sorry for the text wall but there are a lot duties and such in Kumogakure. We have a lot of different divisions in each branch but it's only to give you guys more Roleplaying Experience!]

Miyuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyuki quickened her pace, her heart was pounding.
Oh my God.... I can't believe I'm going to be late for my first class... The instructor is going to KILL me!

She clamored around the corner, hearing the commotion of class through the walls. Exasperated, Miyuki enters the room.

Mi- Miyuki.... Of the Snow! She muttered breathlessly.

Miyuki noticed her actions may have been a bit rude as she entered the doorway, she blushes.

Apologies for my lateness, Sensei... She bows, attempting to be polite, to the teacher. I'm afraid I wasn't informed of the class until much to late. Forgive me.
May I still join?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another late one, well this is becoming a theme. Yuuto would nod his head and the small shadow imp would scurry to gather yet another book and bring it to miss Miyuki. The imp would then beckon her to follow it to the long table although chairs had become a bit short on supply. As a matter of fact the boy from before would be peeved at no chair so Yuuto decided to do something a bit different and unorthodox. "One moment class...." He'd head to the back of the room opening up a closet and bringing out two more chairs for his new students. Miyuki and Naoki both had chairs now, and at the very least they could sit down. "Alright kids attention back on the lesson. Can anyone catch our new addition up to speed about what we're doing right now? Let's see how well you guys were paying attention to the lesson plan."

[Posted again to introduce Miyuki and address the chair problem. The original questions still should be answered, bonus brownie points to those who can catch her up in the RP]

Miyuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyuki swallowed, feeling a bit embarrassed however refusing to show it. Her fears had been realized, as she felt the instructor was a bit cold. She did not seem surprised by the little fellow handing her the class book, but smiled as he directed her down the table. She maintained a level of grace as the teacher pulled out another chair. She had now caught up on her breath and before taking her seat she too nodded, her eyes somewhat dimmer and distant.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright kids attention back on the lesson. Can anyone catch our new addition up to speed about what we're doing right now? Let's see how well you guys were paying attention to the lesson plan."

Yukiko Raised her hand, the sleve of her jacket Falling halfway Down the arm.
"I... I can..
Raising to a standing position she then preceded a bit stuttering but clearly and with her eyes focused on the table.
" first introductions, then what it was to be a shinobi of Komogakure, and what we see as our own talent....
then we should tell what branch we would have interest in, the Medical the Main or the Anbu... If we have any...
and if we have one, tell why we think that branch is important, and what we would say to a Sennin if we met in terms of requesting to join...

after a quick look up at the teacher she then preceded with her answer to the questions eyes back at the table.
"I... I don't have a particular favourite yet, and that is why I don't know what I would say... but Shades and secrets sounds interesting to me...
underway in her talk, she had hidden her hands in her sleeves, but now she lifted her hands to pull the collar of the jacket up to cover her mouth, while she sat back Down... eyes quickly running the faces of the class...

Miyuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyuki stood from her chair, she assumed she would have to introduce herself before she announced her future aspirations.
She began...
My name is Miyuki. I am housed with the Higashi family, however I am of no clan. My origin comes from the Land of Snow, and I was brought to Kumo after my birth.
I am 9 years old.
My aspirations is to train and to become a shinobi worthy to my adoptive family, as well as to Kumo... And someday I will revisit The Land of Snow, and discover my true past. This I promise.

She paused to scan the class. A fire of embarrassment flared in her stomach, but she refused to let it show. Miyuki's face turned cold, as she hardened her core, and erected her posture- giving off a sort of grand ambiance.

Genjutsu... She muttered. I'm not quite sure what I'd like to study, but Gen and the illusion has always been my interest. Someday, I wish to join the Anbu.

She looked to the teacher before taking her seat.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And again, Masaru-sensei was interrupted. Both, Miko and Jun, at this point were amazed at how little other people seemed to care about their ninja education. Every single time the teacher attempted to begin the lesson, someone else arrived and interrupted the whole speech. For how long was this going to go for?

Well look at that… -- Miyuki of the snow had entered the room, the same Miyuki that offered her help a little while earlier. She was a nice girl, even though a little shy… which most likely wasn’t helped by Miko’s lack of manners. But this time it was different, he didn’t depend on information that she could provide at this point, she wasn’t a necessary asset in Miko’s plan anymore. Yet Jun, he really seemed to like her, and he didn’t hide it, for as soon as she found herself a seat, Jun waved at her and complimented it with the friendliest smile a man could give. – Was that flirting? No… he’s still too young.

Now back to the teacher. Yukiko was nice enough to repeat his words, which was good since Miko had gotten distracted and missed everything he said. --“…what branch we would have interest in, the Medical the Main or the Anbu... If we have any...and if we have one, tell why we think that branch is important, and what we would say to a Sennin if we met in terms of requesting to join...”

Ah, finally a question that Miko could answer without doubt. As soon as he opened his mouth, another voice similar to his said something entirely different, Jun and Miko spoke at the same time, yet with different resolve. “The (Of course) intelligence (the medical) agency seems (division) cool (without) enough (a thought)…” Given the lack of information about the main branch, neither of them could aspire to join their cousin at this moment. While Jun hoped to become a Medic in Training, Miko aspired to join the Intelligence Agency; to them it seemed that they were meant for each of the jobs.

“Whaaaaat? No way, we’re joining the intelligence agency Jun!” Miko was furious at Jun’s lack of understanding.

“For what? Becoming spies? That doesn’t help in the least! We are to join the Medical division and do something of importance for the village and its people.” – Of course, Jun disagreed.

“Keep dreaming man, I’m destined to become something greater…” He hoped to put an end to the discussion, but it seemed as it could take a while, without interruption.

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The instructor congratulated two of his students for answering a question that must’ve been asked before Yukimura’s arrival. He hadn’t quite learned the names of all of his classmates as of yet so he had a hard time figuring out who the teacher was addressing at times. The instructors words swirled around the kids head like a whirlpool.

“An-Bu?”

Questioned Yukimura tilting his head sideways in an effort to make sense of the all the information he had just heard. As he began to piece together the puzzle of what being a Shinobi really was about he began to understand more and more of what he wanted. He didn’t see himself as a Medical Ninja. He felt as though the Medical field might be too strenuous on his young mind what with the never ending knowledge of the human anatomy. While being part of a group that protects the village seemed very cool.

“I’ll take Anbu for 1,000,000Yen teach”

Yukimura said to himself with a smile. The kid was so wrapped up in thought about being a Shinobi he hadn’t noticed the creepy looking Imp monster playing the role of the assistant teacher for the day. Every one of his classmates acted as if this was regular, so Yukimura played it cool. Not a moment later a young girl walks into class, she was fairly tall with long black hair introducing herself as Miyuki of the Snow. The instructor asked someone to help the girl catch up in the lecture. Another young lady in the class attempted to speak , she came off as timid and soft spoken but effectively restated what the teacher had said in a short and sweet summary.

Thinking his classmates could not get any more interesting two boys attempted to tell the class there desired field and aspirations, but only to find out that they were not on the same page. Watching the boys battle inspired a personal battle within Yukimura. He wrestled with the idea of not being a good enough fighter but still understood that Anbu was his best bet to becoming a shinobi.

Yukimura raised his hand,

“Sir, becoming a shade would be an easier transition for myself more so than diving into another division because I am already faceless(no Identity), I believe this branch is important just as any other, depending on the mission you are on you will have to carry out tasks that can be detrimental or prosperous to the people and fellow Shinobi of the Cloud. And if I can request this today I will tell the Sennin, why not? I am the perfect person for it , No one knows who I am"

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshitsu listened as the class declared their hopes and aspirations. ' everyone has something they're dead-set on doing. even the ones that didn't seem serious about learning had some pretty lofty goals. I guess I'm not that different from these people after all. I wonder...'. Hoshitsu remembered all the times he and his father argued over what's important in life. ' family, when you cant get along, what good are they? with all the trouble I have to deal with, it'd be better if I disappeared'.

disappeared...

Hoshitsu stood up, bowed to the teacher, and addressed the class " I would like to try for a spot in the anbu. if i can prove my father wrong, then the only suitable thing to do with my superior abilities is defend the institution that helped foster them. If I can prove my point, then I would like to use my abilities to join the elite, and preferably, defend this academy." Hoshitsu sat and awaited the lesson.

He thought for a moment about his decision, a black ops agent was no laughing matter. they lay down their lives every day to protect the village, was he really cut out for that?. 'if I can prove my father wrong, I can do anything. so why couldn't I become an anbu?'. Hoshitsu smiled a bit at that thought; elite.

"I can do this" he said to himself.

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo strode along at a pace that showed he had somewhere to be or something to do, he was apparently late to a class he had just been informed about a few minutes before, he was unsure why it had taken them so long to tell him of the class he was supposed to attend but that was out of his hands. It would be his first class since his joining the academy and he would be late for it, though it was no fault of his own. He wondered how the instructor would react to an interruption of his class, especially so long after it had already started. He knew some could be violent like his father was at times and he didn't savor the idea of adding another scar to his collection. he sighed quietly to himself as he came to the location, paused for a moment to straighten his clothing and stepped into the class room and shut the door behind him, he moved to stand to the side so as to not interrupt any more than his entering already had. If the instructor looked over to him he would bow slightly and introduce himself, "Hotaka Kyo, I've just been informed I should be attending this class. I apologize for interrupting. Is it fine if I join the class at such a late period?" And if he did not Kyo would simply stand to the side and observe what was going on, hopefully he would still be able to learn either way as he had much to catch up on and it would be a waste of his time otherwise.

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshitsu looked around the class at all the new students, then to the newest one that had come in. 'with all these people strolling in as they please, it's hard to take this place seriously'. He would have taken the teacher for nothing more than a glorified baby sitter, had it not been for the strange creature sitting on the teachers shoulder. He had been so wrapped in thought that he hadn't noticed the imp until just then. he was enthralled by the small creature, his grandfather had spoken of spirits and demons, but hoshitsu had always believed these beings to be ethereal. This creature the teacher had was far from some type of intangible boogyman. in fact, the sheer thought of such a vicious looking creature being right at ankle gnawing height, made Hoshitsu shiver a bit in fear. why would the teacher have such a potentially dangerous creature with him? and to show it to new students, how unthinkable!

the dark luster of the creature gripped Hoshitsu. ' there's no way this creature is legal, but it hasn't seemed to have the slightest intent to harm us. the sensei must be powerful in deed to not only have a contract with small demon'. Demon; the word brought up a taboo feeling for Hoshitsu. a feeling similar to the one he got when when his grandfather would show him his chigokai techniques. the way he was able to move the blood around with his chakra, how it spin and twisted out from the body in such a beautiful and grotesque fashion, it evoked the same sensation that this imp creature seemed to. ' a third eye, and the use of something that could be considered evil? perhaps this shinobi wasn't just some academy employee. maybe I have more in common with these people than I thought. but how does he intend to deal with all of these interruptions and all these students? and why doesn't he simply lock the door?' Hoshitsu realized that this was not a seemingly logical place, a downside that he would have to quickly get over.

He glanced once more at the imp, then pondered for a moment. 'summoning requires blood doesn't it? if i could control both blood and demons? ha! there's no way father could ever look down on me if i were that high and mighty'. Hoshitsu looked out the window into the distance deep in thought. 'I should talk to the teacher after class ends. I have plenty of things to ask'.

would he be able to use his talents for a noble cause in the end, or would his spite and rage get the better of him?
[marked for training]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The shy Hayabusa was the first one to persist with an answer. Even though she spoke up you could literally lick the timidness on her voice. Yuuto was highly worried about that. It may show signs that she was too gentle or too fragile. He'd have to work with her more closely make sure she toughened up. This girl had to understand she was being trained to protect but that even included killing a person. It was the life of a shinobi soldier and the ultimate reality. However for now he was content with her being adorable. She would adjust during the Taijutsu portion she had no choice to. Splendid answers Hayabusa. It's alright if you don't know now. Automatically from student to genin you are in the main branch. Don't let the choices bother you too much." She had an interest in Shadows and Sounds, Yuuto could only wonder what that meant. Maybe she would find comfort in his shadow-centric arts or sound ninjutsu. Only time would tell for this young one.

Higashi Miyuki born in the land of Snow. She was a nine year old but was quite serious, an adopted child. She wanted to know her true past and while Yuuto could understand her plight, she would be heart broken to know that the entire Water Country has been abandoned by most if not all. He could only hope that she wouldn't foolhardily go now, but to be honest he wouldn't mind bringing her there himself. She had an interest in Genjutsu and the Anbu, how interesting she would likely become an interrogator if she ever did join Anbu the girl had the attitude for it at least. "Good goals Miyuki, the Land of Snow is a bit away but when you pass your Genin Exam for your present how about I bring you there personally?" He said this with genuine care, in his voice as he crossed his arms. Hopefully this would give her drive to stick it out in the way of Shinobi, her demeanor showed she had promise.

It seemed the twin brothers had a different idea of what the other should be doing. Jun wanted to go into the Medical Division and his nature seemed the best for it. Miko wanted to be in the intelligence agency and as interesting as that was he didn't see him there. Miko's attitude came off more rough and rugged around the edges. He saw him as a strong Deathwatch Captain someday not a spy. However anyone could be what they wanted to be it just took a matter of time. Yuuto would throw his hands while he spoke to the children louder to get their attention. "Hey guys it's alright, both ends are important to the village. No matter which way you chop it up everything has it's place." He'd stop there not wanting to take up too much time as the other students needed their chance to speak as well.

Yukimura would speak next and bring Yuuto's thoughts to a halt. The boy was so confident in his answer but did he truly understand what he was saying? He'd tap his chin allowing the child to finish before answering in reply as he had done the rest. "Hmm I cannot agree with that sentiment Yuki. The Anbu are only faceless because of their masks and the identity they covet. Regardless, it does not change who they are under. If that masks goes then their faceless identity is compromised. Also don't assume that no one know who you are. It's in bad taste to believe such, there are other ways to identify you." Yuuto's third eye would begin to glow as it changed shape into some more runic. He'd observe the boy's life energy studying it and using snapshot to capture the image he was able to utilize. The teacher would then swirl his hands and begin to twist his shadow into a miniature replication of Yukimura. "You see... there are other ways to memorize a person. Don't lose sight of the possibilities or else you could end up dead." Yuuto would drop the shadow and de-activate his eye.

-used my CRPJ, read it in the spoiler if you're interested-
Name of Jutsu: Dojutsu: Jinsei no me
Yuuto_s_Eye.jpg

CRPJ Effect: Allows Yuuto to view "Life Energy" to tell if a target is alive or dead. As a Necromancer [Dark Sage] he has the uncanny ability to communicate with spirits. His third eye the "Jinsei no me" can view spiritual or life energy. This does not mean he can view a target's chakra or their chakra system for that matter. His vision is limited to what's in front of him, but he can sense nearby energies though they will only give him a vague reading. It is basically a scan in his general vision for signs of life energies or spirits and other readings. Chakra Dampening techniques may block this skill, and if his vision is obscured he cannot see. Especially if his third eye is harmed or sealed, then he cannot even activate this as it requires using the Third eye as a balancing medium.

Reason why it can't be used in battle: This jutsu requires Yuuto to be in concentration, and completely changes the way he views things. It's a constant flow of life energy and chakra running through his dojutsu which render other techniques useless. While in battle his chakra system would leave this balance until he is done fighting.

Hoshitsu was another person who seemed to want to follow the path of Anbu. Since the beginning he kept going on about proving his father wrong. It was a pointless hunt for glory something that the Masaru could not sympathize with. Possibly this child was just too absorbed with beating his old man did he not see that it could lead to foolish self destruction? "Hoshitsu regardless of Anbu everyone protects this village. Anbu deal with more than that however, they protect this village through more drastic measures. For example they hunt missing ninja or specifically assassinate targets who would prove too much harm for Kumogakure. That is their form of protection. If you'd like to pursue your goals I don't think Anbu is the division you'd be able to do that in. However no matter what you choose to do I support it. Much like I support the rest of you children."

When he finally reached the end of the children another one came in. He was Hotaka Kyo and immediately apologized but claimed that he was sent here too late. Yuuto stared at him for a brief moment before responding. He'd grip the bridge of his nose obviously irritated. "I'm gonna nut check the asshole who keeps sending my students here too late. Alright kids when we're done with class I have a bonus assignment. Impy!" His imp would come front and center saluting Yuuto as the the shadows shifted around it to imitate cloud shinobi uniforms. Reforming his seal, the teacher would summon nine more imps. Now there were 10 little shadow creatures all saluting him like the first one. He'd make a shadow beret to place on his favorite shadow creature's head. Then as if in some whimsical trance Yuuto would begin walking back and forth. "Listen up Imps! We've been dealt a great injustice here today. It is time to strike back with the vengeance of one thousand suns. You will raid every bathroom, every storage closet and bring an adequate amount of supplies. It is then that we will strike when we have everything we need. For YUUTOPIA!" He's thrust his hands into the air while his little shadow imps scurried out of the classroom and went to go raid for supplies.

'They grow up so fast.... Turning his attention back to the kids, their goofy teacher would begin another set of instructions. "Alright kiddies let's get down to business. See all this training equipment here? It's for you. We're going to head outside now and get some sparring done. We have Wooden Swords ranging from average and small size, Wooden Staffs, Reinforced training gloves (think mixed martial arts), a bow and dulled arrows so their non lethal but they hurt. So the purpose of all of these are to allow you to pick a weapon you are comfortable with but it must be non-lethal. Now you're going to get paired up into groups and then you'll pick up a weapon and we'll go outside. Now don't try and be fancy just grab one. This is about Taijutsu and defending yourself in close quarters. I'll be running another class next week about Ninjutsu but for now let's work on this." Yuuto would allow them time to go and pick up their weapon of choice while he grabbed a wooden sword himself. He'd head over to the glass door allowing his students time to meet him while he walked outside.

They would head as a group to an open field where no one was occupying. The sun was subtle and the wind was quite gentle perfect for a casual sparring match. When all of the kids were ready Yuuto would speak up once more. "Alright kids here are the rules, no lethal shots, you spar until the other one surrenders. However you're on a time limit so don't take too long. Now if I catch you being lethal then I will kick your ass personally. Now that that's understood let's get the pairings.

Yukiko vs. Hoshitsu

Yukimura vs. Miyuki

Jun vs. Miko

and Kyo you're stuck with me.

This is just simple sparring so don't get too crazy and keep track of how many strikes your opponent has landed on you. Alright break up and let's get started."
Yuuto would walk to the center and square up with one hand behind his back and the wooden sword outstretched. It was much lighter than what he was used to but it would make due.

OOC:
- We're gonna have a few rounds to roleplay to have your characters spar. Now we're a big group so we need to be cautious of how we do this.
- You don't have to focus on everyone else's post just the person you are sparring with. If you feel you're getting beat up too badly or your RPs in losing favor feel free to submit and surrender this class is only about getting a feel for things.
- Please be courteous and follow proper RP procedure, No Godmodding
- Let's have some fun yeah?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back