Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First Year Instruction [Open Class]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Splendid answers Hayabusa. It's alright if you don't know now. Automatically from student to genin you are in the main branch. Don't let the choices bother you too much."
It was good to know that the Choice did not have to be made now. Yukiko felt a Little bit more secure now, letting the collar of the jacket fall back Down while she listened to the other students reply, Anbu, and Medical seemed the favourable ones, To Yukiko Anbu sounded a bit scary but it intrigued her anyway.
Medical was where Keiji was. Yukiko got a bit lost in thoughts, wondering if she could help Keiji in his Work if she became a med-nin...
Suddenly she got pulled out of her strain of thought when The teacher created a miniature version of Yukimura.

Shortly thereafter he created more of his Little Imps... This class was definitely something... Yukiko got to se quite a bit more of the shinobi World than she ever had.
a small giggle, quickly subdued escaped Yukiko when the teacher made a Whole performance out of getting supplies...

Now picking a weapon... that proved a challenge... She liked the Reinforced gloves, but that meant getting close to people, the staff would give her a bit more range.. but it did still not quite suit her... She eventually settled on the bow and arrows.. at least she could then keep her distance, and use her agility and speed, her only forte that she knew off..
she grabbed the bow and the arrows, fumbled a Little with them until she figured that she could hold the arrows and the bow in the same hand, leaving the other hand free to shoot and rearm on the go.
she then followed the teacher outside..

"Alright kids here are the rules, no lethal shots, you spar until the other one surrenders. However you're on a time limit so don't take too long. Now if I catch you being lethal then I will kick your ass personally. Now that that's understood let's get the pairings.

This is just simple sparring so don't get too crazy and keep track of how many strikes your opponent has landed on you. Alright break up and let's get started." "

while getting ready she realised that her clothes would hinder her if she kept them Loose, she then used a button system under the arms to attach the sleeves to the back, leaving her arms naked but she had to run the risk, she would be jumping around anyway.. the chances for anyone touching her arms would not be that great.
when finished at her preparation... she then moved a bit away from the others, singling out Hoshitsu, knocked an arrow and readied So Hoshitsu could get himself ready... she could Loose her numbed arrow a bit early to get a head start, but anything but a fair fight would not benefit her... she would not want to be like those bullies she knew before she came here.

Yukiko then called out
"I'm Ready"

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The instructor had been amiable enough, he hadn't struck him or threatened him specifically, though he did talk about assaulting the person sending students to his class late. He then talked of a bonus assignment before he summoned and ordered a number of other imps to deal with the injustice they had suffered (Kyo could only assume that he meant the late arrival of the students) and to do so that they would raid for supplies in the bathrooms, storage closest and similar places. He then cried out about Yuutopia, a play on his own name before sending them scurrying off to do his bidding. Their instructor then turned his attention back to the class, which apparently was heading out to perform taijitsu training, something that Kyo always looked forward to, and something he could assuredly stand to learn from someone other than his own father, despite how effective the families techniques were. The guarantee of the intended nonlethalality of the sparring put him more at ease, he quickly moved to the swords that had been indicated and searched through them, he knew exactly what he was looking for, a sword with a blade the length of his right forearm, he normally trained with live steel with his father, so while the blade he found was proper in length and well balanced, it was lighter than he expected. "How can one use a weapon like this to truly train? he pondered a moment before turning to head out to the field, he didn't look forward to the ninjutsu class next week, it wasn't one of his strong points, but that was for another time. He dismissed his thoughts and cleared his mind, it wouldn't do to be focusing on something other than the battle he was to have before him. "That leads to distractions, and you need not aid your enemy." His father's voice came unbidden from his memory, it had been a harsh lesson, one that he took to heart.

Kyo examined the open field, it made it so that running was not an obstacle, at least not as a forest or indoors could be. The gentle breeze that blew across it brought the scent of food that was cooking in a nearby location, a savory meat that caused Kyo's stomach to grumble involuntarily. He grunted softly to himself, food would come later. The instructor explained that they where to surrender or fight until the time limit was up, he also threatened to beat anyone that used lethal shots before he announced the pairings. "Ah, so this is were my punishment shall come in? Very well then."

He moved to follow the instructor to the center of the area, he knew he was well outmatched by the man, but he also remembered a lesson from his mother who was a small usually outmatched opponent herself, "When you face a stronger opponent, one of the few things you can do to throw them off guard is to fight randomly, don't become set in any particular style and keep mobile. Strike from up close and a distance as things come to you, let yourself randomly decide upon your actions and don't let up."

Kyo's hand dangled in one of the pouches he kept on him pulling from it one of the rocks he kept on his person to help distract others when he tried to sneak past, while they wouldn't do much damage, they could still serve as a distraction for the fight. Rather than waiting, bowing or anything of the sort he dashed at the man, both hands held down and out to his sides as he came in, he dropped one of the larger of the two rocks he had pulled at the half way mark. As he got close he brought a thrust up at the man's face before his other than lashed out tossing the rock at the opposite side of the man's head, as soon as his thrust was finished he leaped backwards, running back the way he had come eyes locked on the man to follow his movement and see how he reacted to the strike. As he passed the place he dropped the rock, he kicked it up and struck it with the small sword towards his opponent, while it was no real threat like a kunai would be, it was the best he could do at the moment.

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"so I have to face the shy girl?" He sighed " I wanted to see what those twins were all about"

Hoshitsu thought carefully about what his teacher had said ' everyone protects the village anyway huh? kinda like one big family'. The thought warmed him a little. a place where everyone protects what they hold dear, now there was something he could get used to. His sentiment and warmth quickly faded as he prepared for his match. It was time for him to choose a weapon. The sword was his first instinct, but he realized that he would be at a disadvantage by using a weapon he wasn't familiar with. 'well, I might as well go with what I know' Hoshitsu concluded as he picked up the pair of reinforced gloves. 'With all the training Dad makes me do, I might as well be a taijutsu user'. He sighed again "might as well make dad proud, hell, maybe his lessons will be worth something"

Hoshitsu quickly took his stance and sized up his opponent. Those arrows would make it hard to get in close without taking damage. However Hoshitsu had the feeling she wasn't entirely skilled with such a weapon. However, she already had him in her sights, he'd have to dodge the first shot. ' With the way her arms are tensed, she'll probably fire as soon as I move in, dodging would only mean delaying my assault. ugh, and with that much time wasted dodging arrows, she'll probably keep me at a distance the whole time, she seems quick'.

"Well, wonder if these arrows hurt as much as the old mans punches. Lets go!"
Hoshitsu charged forward with great speed, braced and determined to take anything thrown at him while he got in close to his target. He would take any hits as he made his way towards his goal, Yukikos' right soulder. If he could drive his fist hard enough into the soft muscle tissue she'd be unable to use her bow. Hoshitsu figured that would be the most direct path to victory, providing he didn't punch too hard and dislocate the girls shoulder, or god forbid break the clavicle.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy Hoshitsu was a bit bigger than Yukiko, Luckily for her, He did not seem very fast or very well coordinated physically, but that might as well had been a ruse, After all he looked quite a bit older, and he was a boy at that.
Yukiko as a girl alone in that would have a disadvantage, but if her eyes were not mistaken, hes movement uncoordinated and he had chosen a really close range weapon. She had a chance of running from him, all she had to do, was to keep moving.

"Well, wonder if these arrows hurt as much as the old mans punches. Lets go!"
Hoshitsu confirmed her thoughts by charging directly at her. leaving her with perfect opportunities for shooting
As an unwanted person everywhere she had lived, she had learned how to move to avoid punches, but never been in the position to give any..
But by observing the other kids whenever someone else were the target, she had learned that moving was the first thing.
If she could stop his movements without taking a hit, she would capitalise on her advantage in range. Again her observing the other kids had learned how to do this effectively.
To Yukiko it looked a bit like Hoshitsu was counting on her not being able to use the bow properly... 'Her ruse had worked'
As any other girl alone, in a World where she only knew violence and neglect, she had used, time and time Again, the different tricks to stay at range and use that range.
Someone touching her was not an option. with a history of no gentle touch that she could ever remember, touching was a hostile thing. and something she would to anything to avoid.

Yukiko focused for all her worth, leaving the movements of Hoshitsu almost happening in slow motion, but just barely, she could not hold this concentration for long.
She used the first 2 steps to get the timing right, Aimed and shot, so that just before Hoshitsu would land with his step, the arrow would hit just above the kneecap.
Thus sending far to familiar shocks through the leg, far too often she had learned the paralysis such a hit would do to the leg. and the timing just before the foot impact, where the muscle was lax would just reinforce this effect.

As soon as the first arrow was off, she quickly sidestepped, to the right and shouted "HAH" to change Hoshitsu's focus from the arrow path both in her movement and in the shout,
all the while she drew another arrow and would send it around the path Hoshitsu would sidestep to, if he would change direction throwards her new position.
thereafter continue sidestepping enlarging circle around Hoshitsu. taking full advantage of the large unblocked area. and knocking another arrow

[OOC: Hoshitsu, I am basing most of my observations on your profile and stats, feel free to prove them wrong... Lets have some fun :p ]

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukimura listened as the instructor addressed the class one by one. He quickly began to understand how much time he would have to put forth into becoming an elite Shinobi. Yuuto could not have answered the boy's statement any better or with more precision, The mask was for concealing an identity nothing else. The idea of getting killed by someone for assuming or guessing what knowledge they had rang in Yukimura's head like a school bell. Upon getting his first lesson on assumtions the kid even received a cool nickname along with it as well. Hope began to tingle in Yuki’s spine, he began developing ambitions about finding out who he was , or even where he is going. Moments later the Instructor did the coolest thing the young boy had ever seen.

“my..my shadow”

Said the boy under his breath afraid of what might happen next. Please forgive the child he had never seen any form of Jutsu prior to this class much less a replication of his own shadow. Yuki stared at the shadow until the Instructor released the Jutsu.As the Teacher addressed Hotaka Kyo, another late arrival who also left the blame upon the shoulders of the academy he summoned 9 more imps totaling to about 10 monsters and told them to raid the academy in the name of,

“YUUTOPIA!”.

The class was ordered to select weapons for sparring purposes. A small wooden sword caught the young boy’s eye as he walked over to it and studied the generically designed practice sword. The word Academy was engraved in the handle of the sword. He thought it was cool but the only problem was the kid had no idea how to strike or defend himself with.

“One day I’ll learn to use you”

Said the kid speaking to the small sword that fit into his tiny hands like it was made for his innocent palms. Yuki flashed back to when he used to watch a few Taijutsu shows when he was living with his aunt in the old cottage and after a while of practicing he started getting pretty good at replicating the stances, So he picked up a small size reinforced training gloves with soft padding in the front where the knuckles of the hands were placed in a manner which protected the striker and the unlucky person that was being struck. Yukimura’s fighting experience was far less than it should be at this stage but never the less coming up with an excuse had never been a quality of the kid. His opponent was the Miyuki girl.

“Miyuki….Of The Snow….Woah! what a cool name what if she can freeze things or even people, Oh man what an awesome Jutsu!”

Said Yuki to himself, as he remembered how his teacher replicated his shadow back in the class room from just a wave of his own hand.

“WHAT IF SHE FREEZES ME!! Oh man I might never get to be a Shinobi after that happens”

Said Yukimura speaking louder than he had hoped. The imagination of the 8 year old orphan boy was now running rampant; she won’t freeze me she’s too nice hoped Yuki as he walked over to his practice area, stop assuming things Yukimura just fight with a clear mind thought the boy calming the nerves and jitters from what was about to be his first fight. He tightened his gloves and took a stance, placing his right foot in front along with his right hand so that if she attacks with her ice attacks she would only freeze his right hand allowing him to counter with a moderately strong left. The boy looked at his momentary opponent and smiled at her,

“good luck”

[WC 619]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Outside On top of the roof of the Academy he sat his white trench coat waving in the gentle wind blowing past his darkened dreadlocks making them wave around like a set of tentacles reaching for an unsuspecting schoolgirl in the distance.
He was wearing a long white lab coat, with a dark gray training vest underneath, his belt sat tightly around his waist with several pouches and small equipment, around his shoulder hung a relaxed shoulder bag filled with base first aid equipment and several cases with sharp knifes meant for operations of any sort. It's been a long time since I was here.. he thought to himself as he sat on his feet with his knees pointing up, his eyes pierced around the campus, not far from the windowed door behind which his cousin was participating in her newest class, with an ANBU teacher no less. The only ANBU he had met before were high ranking ones worthy of much respect and admiration, nothing like he felt for his own sensei of course, but still pretty awesome. He admittedly didn't expect anything bad to occur, or any problems would arise, but he remained stationary for extra precautions. Couldn't hurt being a little overprotective..

At his side a small brown dog with a white top leaned against his side almost purring after attention. You should go knock, maybe you could introduce yourself to the students.. The thought pierced his mind like a knife slicing over a throat. His neck shivered for a split second as he considered it. Knocking on the door might interrupt the class or ruin a sentence or a thought process, best not to interrupt the bright minds of our future.. his thoughts replied to the serene voices inside his head. Whilst petting the dog and diverting his attention elsewhere the door opened and the class walked out, he listened to the instructions.

A fight? He wants the kiddos to fight? Really?, What's the matter?, Yukiko isn't used to fighting, she's more used to running away.., Oh.. I see.. What'd you wanna do about it?, Nothing, not yet, I'm not her father, she should learn how to fend for herself sooner or later..

He stared with concerned eyes at what occurred not too far ahead of him. His eyes stirred as his Byuakugan activated so as to properly see the chakra flow through the students as well as the sensei, nodding in acceptance of his trained chakra flow clearly indicating a practiced user. I think they're fine in his hands, but let's stay around for a bit..

He remained seated no more than maybe 10-20 meters from the open field far above at the center of the large roof. He avoided seeming too creepy and instead acted relaxed, like he was there before the students were and acting as if he had been there many times before, eyeing the field every now again.

Bow and arrow? Didn't expect Yukiko to pick that, but sure, doubt it'll work properly though, dodging an arrow is easy enough, and that kid seems pretty light on his feet.. That and his choice were a set of reinforced gloves, much like the ones I carry in my own pockets.. Granted, he nodded to himself, any arrow that hit him precisely enough could easily be fatal, so he set his shoulder bag aside as he set the right medical equipment to treat either a broken a shoulder or a pierced nerve/muscle in the different sides of the bag. He viewed the fight excitedly with his eyes fully activated with his Byukugan.

He skimmed the other students getting ready. He didn't care much for their personal struggles, but did take note if any big potential Ninjutsu users would show themselves, he'd find them particularly interesting, perhaps a bloodline or two just waiting to be awakened, he licked his lips in excitement for potentially spotting any interesting subjects for his experiments..
Then turning properly as both of them seemed ready for commencing..
No chakra was immediately being used between Yukiko and the dark haired boy, disappointing.. he though to himself.
He charged ahead and she released an arrow aimed at his kneecap. Yes! his fists tightened in excitement as he stared blankly with his white eyes, fully immersed in the small battle.

[Entered and spectating from afar]

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first arrow flew towards him, low and steady. 'she's aiming for my leg, I cant have that hit anything too low, but there's no way I'm changing course, I have to get in close'.
"HAH!"
she had yelled and stepped to her right, 'perfect' he thought to himself as he let his body drop lower.He quickly hopped towards the arrow with his left step, taking the brunt higher up than Yukikos intended target. it would cost him his left side for a moment, but give him all the positioning he needed.

He felt the Arrow Strike the mid-outer portion of his left leg and bounce off. the pain was more than he had anticipated, but thankfully he was still in position. All the poise training with his father proved to be worth something, if only for a moment. He leaped with his Right leg pushing off, He could close the gap from here. Using his left side as a shield from any more arrows as he soared towards her, he wound up his attack. ' I cant hit her shooting arm from this angle, but I can mess up the one she steadies her bow with.That should lower her chances of hitting my vitals and incapacitating me. these arrows are no play things, but not the kind of pain I cant fight through.' Hoshitsu was thankful for the poise that sparring had given him, and even more thankful his opponent did not have a sword. Even so, he was warry. 'she know's how to aim for the weak spots, sh'es no rookie with a bow either, that shot hurt. but unless she can use something more than these training arrows I should be able to keep up'.

unwinding his attack as he soared towards Yukiko, he swung with gusto at Yukikos left side.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Five minutes after the last student arrived, everything was thrown on the table. Masaru-sensei agreed with some regarding the career they wished to pursue and with others not so much. He didn’t seem to care for the path each would choose, instead he only cared for what we were to offer to the village. After graduation, we would be considered part of the main branch as genin, and later we were given the choice to pursue a more specialized career. Anbu, by far was the most favored choice, none of the kids wanted to become either medical ninjas or strictly main branch, which was the most generalized career. Hikari had been appointed main-branch sennin, which formulated an interesting advantage for the twins if they were to stay in that branch. They are first-grade cousins, even if they haven’t known her for long, but they did want to spend a little more time with her. Being apart from family felt wrong, when you’ve been close for so long; but now that they’ve had finally met her in person, they felt a little closer to home, family is good.

The teacher ended his speech with an explosive command, they were to spar each other and show him what they knew. Masaru-sensei seemed to have been thinking of the pairings for quite a while, and they ended up pretty good, except for his own of course.

Yukiko, the shy girl that didn’t cause much of an impression, was to fight against Hoshitsu, the son of the taijutsu master. Now, Hoshitsu didn’t seem that strong in body, but he talked about having superior abilities in water-style ninjutsu, if proved to be true, then the battle would end pretty quickly unless Yukiko held a mystery of her own. The other two were way more ordinary, and to a degree, seemed like a good match for each other. As the twins had already confirmed, both were extremely direct when speaking, always getting to the point, and most likely their fighting style would be the same, Yukimura and Miyuki. As expected from the beginning, Miko and Jun were to fight each other; there wasn’t much of an opinion regarding this event coming from Miko’s side. Kyo, on the other hand, was extremely unlucky; he had arrived late to class, and was to fight the sensei. He was the tallest of them all, and didn’t even look his age; perhaps he would stand a better chance than anyone else.

They proceeded to choose a weapon. There weren’t as many choices as they had hoped, but there were enough to offer a chance for most fighting styles. A set of bows and arrows, swords of different sizes, staffs, and reinforced gloves, none fit Miko’s style, and it was the same with Jun. Up until now, they had both had the same taijutsu training, and they knew each other’s way of fighting way to well. Regardless of weapon, this was going to be a matched fight. –There is no reason to sweat over my choice of weapon, it’ll be the same… and the outcome will be decided on the first few moves.—Miko went for a short sword, and Jun decided to take the staff.

Once they arrived outside, both facing each other standing a couple of meters apart from the rest of the children who had already began, the twins did nothing but stare at each other in silence for a while. They both knew how the fight would go, they both knew what the first few seconds would mean, they both knew what the other was capable of, what the other was thinking, what the other would most likely do in each possible situation. Each developed a system, in silence, they thought of the possibilities, now… the fight could only go one way, it could only end in one possible resolution. Miko looked at Jun, he had reached his outcome.

“Well, brother… what are you thinking?” – Miko extended his right arm and opened his hand, the palm facing the sky. He channeled a bit of chakra into it, he had done this plenty of times to consider himself an expert. One second, two seconds, three seconds; a piece of paper seemed to detach itself from his hand, as if his body was made up of multiple layers of it. It floated just a couple of inches away from his opened hand, and began folding itself. Another piece of white paper joined it, and another, they folded and became a single perfect origami in the shape of a miniature man. Miko placed the wooden sword under his left arm, and then held the paper man in both of his hands, grabbing it from its legs. “You already reached your conclusion, didn’t you Jun?” he offered him a wicked smile-- “We both know how this will end.” The paper that made up the craft began changing color to a scarlet red, and just as the bloody pigment engulfed the man, Miko crushed it with both his hands and let it fall into the ground.

Let the match begin.

((OOC-- I used my CRPJ. For info, click the spoiler:))
[spoilername="Paper Magic"]
:-:Miko's CRPJ:-:

Name of Jutsu: Kami no majikku

4ho9htds.jpg

CRPJ's Effect: User is able to utilize chakra in such a way as to create small sheets and strips of paper, which by making use of advanced origami knowledge, can later auto-shape into various paper-based objects like planes, flowers, and animals.[/spoilername]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo began his bout by reaching for his pocket. Of course it was a simple observation as Yuuto watched the young boy pull out an object. His body tensed as he awaited the student to rush him. The newcomer did as expected rushing in head first making the first move. His hands hung low as he dashed forward leaving himself open. Kyo then went on to drop something onto the ground but Yuuto didn't waste energy trying to hinder the boy he only refined his sight to assess the situation. He's dropping his arsenal, must have later use for it. Based on the way he's dashing that's what he wants me to be focused on. His hung arms are lower to the ground making depositing his weapons easier. Imagine if those were chakra bombs. Yuuto would start twisting the image of Kyo in his mind into that of a more lethal target. All three of his eyes became more focused on the young boy [Duelist] as though he was intent on killing him.

While it was clear who would win in battle, Yuuto wanted to refine Kyo's movements into something more swift and sharp. However for the first few seconds he wasn't doing half bad. A thrust came from the small frame one that was easy enough to predict. He had all intents on countering and forcing him down with a quick thrust but a rock came at the corner of his head. It was very close range but his three eyes kept things in perspective for him. Yuuto tilted his head which resulted in the rock grazing his face. However it did not hinder his momentum as he brought the wooden sword up closer to his face to parry. The plan was to counter strike, but Kyo didn't stick around. It became evident that the half hearted thrust was a ruse to give him an opening with the rock. Good reflexes to keep me off guard and guessing. I can appreciate that but this is where he messed up. Seeing as the boy made a thrust and then darted backwards Yuuto already guessed where he was heading.

It was clear this student favored tricks against stronger opponents showing he had a good fighting sense and adequate intellect. Ah going back for your rock I see... problem is you dropped it too far away. Yuuto would begin to dart forward himself closing the gap between he and Kyo quicker than the boy would probably anticipate. In truth the sensei simply took a few steps forward and then leapt towards the boy with his wooden blade still in a similar position as to when he guarded. Another rock came for him with his student exerting energy to be flashy with the utilization. Seeing as he was mid-air (still relatively close to the ground, barely an inch away) Yuuto didn't have all the greatest mobility but he wanted to stay in motion. With an outstretched hand he'd catch the rock and thrust with his wooden blade returning a strike at the young warrior. By making myself an easier target mid-air he should have read into the possible next move being a strike. Either he'll defend or evade but regardless of what he does I have another attack already planned.

When Yuuto touched the ground he'd care not for the result of his first thrust. Much like Kyo he'd focus on feinting but his feint was far more based on achieving the opening for his next attack. He'd twist his arm in whatever direction need be manipulating the path of the light wooden sword and train the point on the small boy. If he doesn't defend this it's gonna hurt... Three strikes came at Kyo placed in various spots. One at his left shoulder, the other at his sternum and the last at his gut. If any of these hit the boy he was sure to feel some pain, even blocking may shake his wrist but in truth these were average blade techniques. Even so he'd hold back on his power behind each thrust not wishing to break or dislocate anything.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Aye...Junko. Junko.. Junko! AYE GOD DAMNIT! JUNKO! I KNOW! YOU HEAR ME! WAKE UP!"

Grunting a little, Junko sighed. He sat at the base of a near tree, under the lovely shade. Arms crossed, his back relaxed on the tree, his chin resting in his chest as his head tilted down. sitting, The wind blew, brushing against his demonic mask. Equipped with his belt pouch, Katana, kunais, and battle gloves. Junko finally woke to Mazoku's ruckus. "Do your ass ever sleep Mazoku? Like... I Understand you're a demon from hell and all, but even if you can't sleep. Bitch don't fuck up my vibe because you can't sleep." Junko said, responding to the demon within himself.

"Retched human filth. Junko, Pay attention you ass." Mazoku said, getting upset at Junkos rude response. Obviously, the two still haven't gotten use to being stuck together. After all, it's only been a week tops. "Ugh, what the hell do you want?" Junko said lifting his head. His eyes piercing through his demon mask, looking at the vast area. Little subjects could be seen moving about, all varying in size. "Well well well. What do we have here?" Junko said to himself, looking as the future soldiers exit the academy. They all carried weapons and varied in personality. Paying close attention, Junko could tell they all had a story. Struggles, the one thing that molded an individual and determined how they lived. Junko, being raised as an orphan himself, knew struggles all too well.

Yuuto came into play, a well skilled operative that Junko attended a mission with. He was something else, with remarkable jutsu. It was apparent that the young ones was apart of his class as he gave directions for spars. The foot soldiers could be seen partnering up, preparing for battle.
"Thanks for waking me, this could prove interesting. Oh, and look who it is! Keiji-San scouting from the far."

"What's a Keiji?"
"Nitwit, it's someone's name! I swear, hells demons aren't that bright."
"Ah shut up, I'm goin to sleep."
"OH SO NOW YO ASS WANNA SLEEP!!!"

Soon, the battles had begun. Bringing Junko a little excitement despite his aggravation, seeing as he loved battle. Looking at each of the little ones, their movements obviously needed work, but that's what training and the academy was for after all. To break the children into the ninja world. Arrows shot, katanas clashed, and taijutsu was being showcased overall. "Hmm, no ninjutsu? A taijutsu class huh? Alright." Junko thought observing the show. Junko wasn't hiding, so if he was spotted, it wouldn't matter. The only possible thing that would seem odd about him would be his mask. "I think imma meet with the kitties! If Yuuto don't mind. I'll wait till they finish their warm ups." Junko thought observing the many movements.

Junkos Mask

[MFT]
[WC:470]
[OOC: Spectating the delightful subjects.... For now >:) Muhahaha!]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first arrow did not quite hit the mark.. did her eyes trick her, or did he just mix up his rhythm.
That uncoordinated movement before.. that must just have been him relaxing. This was no game for him.
He definitely had some training, the second arrow did not seem to bother him at all.. he just kept charging forward..
The second was just to load on the attack.. but she must not have lost the focus just as she fired the second..
In a moment he was right in front of her. and images soared through her mind.. all the times she had been running for her life.
All the time she had been unjustly charged for something she did not do.. all the time her granny were just in a bad mood.
All those hits. flashed through her.. and a Cold sweat ran Down her spine. in that moment she froze in fear of the hit
leaving her wide open.
' He is going to hit me, He is going to hit me HE IS GOING TO HIT ME '
Was all there was echoing through her mind.
The fear took a hold like never before, this time she had known that this could happen..
It was not something sudden, it was something that was almost inevitable, and now it did happen, and the feeling Struck harder than ever before.

His charge succeeded, something that should never have happened, her with a bow.. and the obvious advantage in speed..
And he with a pair of extreme melee gloves. two pairs that would never get a fair fight in an open terrain.
But this time Yukiko failed. her fear got the best of her. and got it bad.
The hit connected.
Then something happed. a surge in Yukiko's body happened. she could feel it, an all to familiar subtle smell of Ozone caught her nose.
Something she had never made any notice about, usually it was there when she was alone after a beating. but this time it was instantaneous.
And a sensation spread over her shoulder, not from the hit. because to her knowledge she had not been hit yet.
Everything stood still for her. for just this one moment it slowly speeded up.
And just as his training glove looked as it was kissing her bare shoulder, small arcs of lightning formed on her skin, travelling across the padding on the glove,
Zig zaggin, connecting to each other, some travelling back to the skin, but most travelling further to Hoshitsu hand and up his arm.
Was this the lightning Keiji had spoken of. Was this what she could do?. But how did she do it. All questions that in that split second
overpowered the feeling of dread, her fear were completely subdued, exchanged with Wonder, curiosity and excitement.
And another thought emerged:
'With his bodyweight and charge behind it, he is going to break my shoulder if i don't do anything about it,
and the one I need to pull the arrow with if I'm going to keep using this stance'

She then exerted power to her legs twisting her her body an rotating her arms while at it.
The time speed up increasingly, extending the feeling of pain in her shoulder as he hit it. The rotation brought the bow around and in a second she thought,
what a perfect position to use it as a Club, and then she could see her body move, further.
The bow turned into a Club hitting Hoshitsu in the back of the head. and the next thing she saw was sky...
She had not done anything but rotating her upper body and lifting her foot go get power into the stroke in that awkward position.
And now she lay with her back on the ground...
Her shoulder were numb.. but she could move it..
Quickly she got up..
Time was back up to speed and she was now standing way too close for comfort, sweat running Down her neck.
Hair unrolled from her rotation, hanging in an extremely long braid. the end laying on the ground in front of her..
Rolled around a bronze seal the size of a child fist keeping the hair locked in the braid, while the hair was re- braided trough it another time, to make sure it would not glide of.
She only had 2 arrows left in her hand, and her left shoulder would not let her draw any of them...
She looked up and used her speed to get the distance back..

A thought Struck her
' That lightning must have hurt, maybe even numbing his arm '
but she would not Count on it, because it had not hurt her.. and power arcs like that usually hurt, as far as she had seen before...
her excitement got the better of her "3 to 1" she said.

For those who watched her and could see her eyes a bluish shine had emerge from her eyes just as the lightning happened. and was now receding
OOC: second post for rp'ing for bloodline Santaru... I am Building it up slowly...
and got carried away... hence the long post

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His hit connected with shocking success. A bit too shocking for Hoshitsu. ' I thought I held back, but I could swear sparks just flew out of her shoulder'. In his moment of distraction He felt the blunt end of Yukikos' bow hit the back of his head. The blow hurt, and in his already rising confusion it was enough to stop him for a moment. He watched as the force of her spin and the momentum of his attack sent her to the ground. ' oh damnit, I knew I hit to har-'. Hoshitsus' thought was cut short by the sensation in his right hand. He was used to the sting of landing a good punch, but this pain was greater than that, almost too much. He looked down at his knuckles only to see that the padding had been charred and torn. ' There's no way this is the result of my punch, that lightning must have been from her'! His theory was affirmed when he looked at Yukikos' own startled expression. She was back on her feet in no time and retreated to a better location. Hoshitsu advanced as she retreated losing only a meter or so of distance.

'So much for the shy little girl deal. I underestimated her, if I hadn't been wearing these gloves, that shock might have messed my hand up too much'.Hoshitsu pulled off the tattered glove and cast it aside He'd keep the other in case a mistake like that happened again. He looked down at his hand and noticed small burns, they hurt. His whole arm hurt,no way he could give a full punch now. Hoshitsu quickly realized there was no getting close to Yukiko, he'd have to try something else.' This girl is a shinobi, and I'll have to start treating her as such. Heh, with that glove off, I'll be more dexterous'. A smile spread across Hoshitsus' lips. ' perfect '.

Hoshitsu spun as he leaped near Yukiko. ' I'll have to dial this attack down, no need for full force'.As his back was turned in his rotation Hoshitsu quickly made the handsigns he had taken such care to learn. The momentum of the spin whirled the water in his body, allowing his chakra to flow as he prepped his jutsu. Hoshitsu landed in front of Yukiko with his hands placed in front of his mouth, as if he had an invisible trumpet. Hoshitsu focused, making sure to aim on saturation and sting. He let out a breath of air through his cupped hand and from the other end a pressurized burst of stinging mist shot forth!

Water based Ninjutsu: <pressurized mist> (1/2 normal power)

Hoshitsu wondered if the sting from the mist would be enough to trigger that odd spark she gave off. He wondered even more if he could use that spark, combined with the heavy saturation of water, to make her shock herself. And in that final moment when he was passed the point of no return, he wondered (if his hunch was correct) if he might have gone a little too far with his plan.

He jumped away after his breath was expelled, and waited for the mist to clear. He didn't see any sparks yet, but there was still no telling.

"Lets hope this worked"

His arm ached from the shock. There would be no chance of him throwing any good punches for a while. ' Not as if I need to be punching her anymore anyway'.

[marked for training]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The thundering drums of battle had begun as soon as the paper man touched the ground. Miko charged forward, mirrored by his twin, arms to the side and body inclined, their heads breaking the wind and preparing for the harsh stop that would follow by the whip effect of their arms. As was thought, it happened, the stop came in and both of their arms whipped towards the other as their bodies took different stances to begin the encounter. At first, their strikes were the same, meeting each other in a middle point as if they were hitting a mirror image. Knuckle against knuckle, and kicks meeting another, none of them were using their weapons yet, they were too close to each other.

Jun, wielding a staff, was the first to disengage in order to utilize the advantage of range. He took the opportunity to launch his staff forward, attempting to strike his brother with the hard end, right hand forward, and left to stabilize. Miko redirected the strike to the left with his short sword creating an opening in middle ground. He took advantage of this, by charging forward, sliding the wood of his sword through the long staff with his left hand, and since Jun’s left hand was on the back of the staff, there wasn’t much he could do. As soon as he was in range, Miko punched with his right, assuming the stance as that of a boxer, and aiding the punch with the rotation of his body. The strike sent Jun stumbling backward, and finally tripping into the hard ground.

“You see, the battle has already been decided…” Miko said for his brother to listen, as he became distracted by the thick mist that engulfed the girl just a couple of meters away from them.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she looked up saying the Words, she noticed Hoshitsu was not intent on letting her keep her distance, he had followed her.
even when she tried to retreat a bit.
when he jumped forward, she tried to move her arm, drawing the bow.. but it would not listen.
was that hand seals?, he jumped on closer and the formed the last.
'Damn, this is really going to hurt' she thought to her self
the second after a hot mist covered her, and her mind went blank in pain
a surprised and painful scream could be heard a few seconds after
"AAAAAaaaargh..."
A bump and Yukiko came rolling out from behind the mist, having Hoshitsu on the exact opposite direction, out of view.
tears streaming Down her now Deep red cheeks, looking Down at her just as red arms and hands. as she dropped her weapons.
the boiling mist had cooked her arms and hands, luckily her hair had buffered a lot of the heat to the face and a bit to her right arm,
another scream rose from her this time not in pain or in shock, but in anger.
the adrenaline in her body subdued the pain in her shoulder and on the boiled skin.
in the daze of anger she remembered the seals she had been practising in the backyard of the Dancing Wolf,
using some of the old equipment there as targets.
She made the seals, rolled sideways to a crouching position just beside the dense boiling mist, she aimed careful, the anger and pain sharpening her senses
pointed 2 fingers at Hoshitsu,
On a side not, just as Keiji always did,
And sent a Storm bolt at Hoshitsu, for the first time ever actually succeeding in sending it off.

Storm bolt
A jutsu that concentrates and condenses electrical energy into the fingertips of the user. Once used, this charged energy may be release at a distant target by simply pointing two fingers, releasing the electrons in the form of a quick bolt of lightning. Though fast, this technique moves in a straight line once shot.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=914#p914

she made sure it had hit him, she had aimed at the centre of his chest,
but the conductiveness of the mist made the bolt curved a Little and hit his right shoulder instead.
In her mind she thought.. a shoulder for arms and face.. not quite fair, it did not occur to her that the lightning from before.
a lightning she did not control, could have been seen as an deliberate attack. To her it was just a freak of nature...
as it hit him, she turned back for her bow and arrows, 2 boys came into her view, one of them was Miko not having focus on his fight but hers.
for a second she blushed, not that it could be seen on her high red skin, one that now matched her red hair.
she picked up her bow and 2 arrows, and found another lying just further off, she picked that one up too while sprinting past Miko, readying the bow
her shoulder did not hurt soo much anymore, she turned and aimed at Hoshitsu Again.
Lowering her heartbeat, and got ready to fire if he were to advance at her Again., this time she aimed carefully at his face.

[MFT 497 Words]

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshitsu heard Yukiko let out a scream as the mist pelted her. 'damn, Too much power. I really hope she's not hurt too ba-'. Hoshitsus' thought was once more cut short as a bolt shot forth from the dissipating mist. It slammed into his right shoulder, sending him flying and spinning backwards. He recovered from the momentum and crouched low to the ground. ' Well so much for that plan'. Hoshitsu quickly inspected his shoulder as the mist cleared. He wouldn't be throwing any punches with that arm anytime soon. He moved his finger tips to test them. The bio-electric impulses were still working, but there was certainly interference to his nervous system. Using the mist jutsu again would be a bad idea, especially if he got hit by another one of those arrows. using any jutsu aside from his default would be a chore.

"I've still been going too easy. I need to pull out all the stops if I dont want to get fried by that lightning."
He spied Yukiko through the ,now almost dispersed, cloud of mist. He focused on her target through the haze, locking on to her form. was it easier for him to see her, or had the mist cleared that much? As he formed the hand seals for his default jutsu, he realized two things : Holding back was no longer an option, and he could swear he heard Yukiko's blood.

He could hear it all right, blood. The thumping of the heart as it pumped the precious fluid through her body filled his ears. The trickle of crimson streams flowing into every ventricle, then shooting back up through the arteries to the heart. 'Oh wonderful, I can target her better, but something tells me I shouldn't be able to hear that'.

As he finished his hand seals the mist cleared. He held his hand towards Yukiko's frame, palm outward. An orb of water churned in the space in front of his palm. 'No more pulled punches, no more going easy. That lightning is no joke, time to wrap this up'. Hoshitsu focused the chakra between his palm and the churning orb of water, charging the tension up so that he could fire his shot. But something was wrong, Yukiko was just standing there.

"oh"

Hoshitsu saw the arrow, already strung up, aimed for his face. 'so she's tired of this game too huh? well, might as well see what happens'. She was right on her mark, as was Hoshitsu. 'she's a great shot, and can take a hit like a champ'. He reminded himself to get to know this person once everything was said and done. He had mastered the water gun, and with all the damage already done, his burst would find its mark. But he wasn't confidant that he could dodge her arrow. He'd roll the die on this last gamble, but his luck was running thin.

" Lets see who's shot is stronger!!" Hoshitsu yelled to yukiko as he released his blast. (water ninjutsu: <water gun> [mastered])

An orb of Icy cold water shot forth from Hoshitsus' palm, and streaked at high speeds toward Yukiko. He saw as the arrow left her Bow and lined up with the spot between Hoshitsus' eyes. ' If this doesn't give me the match, I should think about stopping. This fight is getting out of hand'. The electric shocks were taking a toll on his endurance.

Her arrow was almost to his forehead, and his Water gun was right on her.

"This is gonna hurt like hell" Hoshitsu said to himself as he waited the hit.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Don’t be so hasty Miko.” Jun said in reply to Miko’s comment, the boy still wanted to fight, he wasn’t going to give up that easy, even if he had already seen himself losing. But Miko wasn’t interested in his former duel anymore, he knew that Jun wouldn’t follow the same path as him even if he were to lose the match; yet, the others did share it. He stared at the mist for second or two, thinking about the next action to come, what would follow if he were to make a timed checklist of the events? What would make the best story, and bring upon better assets for a near future? As the girl ran out, reaching for her bow and arrow, it was decided, he was to leave his own and engage in a team fight. Miko wanted not only to test the others against his own strength for curiosity, but to test himself, to make sure his practice wasn’t in vain.

And so he did. As soon as Yukiko looked at him, if only for a second, he made sure to give her a little something that would serve her as his chosen teammate. The moment their eyes met, the moment he focused his gaze on the lightning girl, he ran towards her and upon the slightest touch he channeled a genjutsu effect that he had learned not so long ago. It was simple, yet amazingly strengthening.

“Miko!” Jun yelled, trying to get his attention. If the others were interested, their attention would shift as well. He could use this, and so he did. Miko turned his face, and once he noticed that both Yukiko and her enemy were in the midst of exchanging another ranged blow, he acted. He used the backlash of Hoshitsu’s jutsu to his advantage, for the boy was distracted at the moment with a jutsu, a target, and the expectancy of a blow.

Miko charged towards Hoshitsu, and as he did, without need of any hand signs, he channeled chakra into the earth. By doing this, the ground beneath Hoshitsu’s feet transformed into gravel and loose pebbles, that began shifting as the man charged towards his opponent. If Hoshitsu were to try and act on a sudden maneuver, he would most likely lose his balance (of course, nothing is secured). Upon reaching his target, Miko stepped strong into the ground with a sudden stop, he rotated his upper-body, contracted his left pectoral, and using his arms for momentum he raised his right leg in the form of a roundhouse kick. The kick was not aimed to his face, but to his already injured shoulder, as an attempt to make him fall, being aided by the shifting gravel beneath the enemy’s feet. If this were a success, the combo would follow by Miko placing his right foot (the one he used to kick) back in the ground following the momentum of the kick, and then raising his left instead (the one used to stabilize before) and dropping it into the fallen boy, as an attempt to bring the fighting to an end.

(OOC-- In case of failure: )

If Hoshitsu were to block or dodge Miko’s attack in any way, he would instead follow the roundhouse kick by crouching and rotating his body to the opposite side, attempting to land a low kick with his left leg. Still using the shifting gravel to his advantage, the kick, if successful, would bring the man down hard into the ground and make him hit his head. If instead, he decides to stop the momentum the kick and gravity provided to absorb the expected hit to the back of his head by using his arms, the blow would most likely hinder them by dislocation of his shoulders since it is a rather dangerous stance to take, even if it is the average response due to reflexes acting up.

(Regardless of outcome: )

After the occurrence, Miko would disengage about 5 meters away from Hoshitsu and take the stance similar to that of a samurai, just in case any one got any funny ideas and launched a ranged attack towards him. "Was this really the best choice? It is too late to worry about it, it has already been done...". Miko looks at Yukiko, presenting her a smirk before directing his focus back towards Hoshitsu.

(OOC: Remember that each and every attack I posted are considered attempts, rather than forced actions. All but Gravel Shift, can be blocked or dodge in a way.)

Jutsu Used:
Gravel Shift wrote:
A sneaky technique that allows the user to subtly manipulate the ground with a tap of their foot, turning the footing beneath an opponent into loose pebbles. This sudden shift in foothold is often all it takes to compromise the balance of a target.

Superhuman wrote:
By touching a target, the person instantly feels stronger than steel.

Notes:
- This does not require handseals.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There seemed to have been chaos littering the battlefield. Yuuto was so focused in properly training Kyo that he hadn't noticed the others. After coming down with his first strike the Sensei immediately dropped his wooden blade and dashed towards the other children. He'd twist open a shadow portal and bring a paper bomb from within. This paper bomb was not meant for destruction, as it was actually a flash-bomb. He'd toss it towards the three children who were converging on each-other and then covered his eyes. The paper bomb would explode and their eyes would be affected feeling the blinding sensation.

Yuuto waited three seconds for the bomb to finish exploding before releasing his shadows onto the three students who were explicitly not using Taijutsu anymore. Anger was in his eyes for the moment as the children clearly had no well-being for themselves, or their classmates. Yuuto would collect the wind around him and warp his natural shadow to create a mirror like substance. A clone was created from this substance, almost a perfect replica of Yuuto beyond a faint shimmer it held on it's skin. The sensei and his clone would go in opposite directions one blocking of Yukiko and the real one heading towards the two boys. The mirror clone would stop the arrow snapping it in half with it's arm.

Miko was trying to stop Hoshitsu and for all it was worth he was too late for the Water Gun that had already been shot. Yuuto took the blast from the water in stride refusing to let it slow him down. He'd curl his right arm in a blocking motion to stop Miko's roundhouse kick using his elbow as a force to push him back. Shadows would then extend from his body as he connected to Miko and Hoshitsu, binding them in place. They'd come to find that they could not move at all, hindered by Yuuto's ability. The sensei would begin to walk towards Hayabusa, leaving the two boys where they stood. As he walked his voice could be heard by all the students and his tone was not pleasant. "That is a the Shadow Binding, a unique binding technique that takes grand control over the shadows to utilize. It connects my Shadows to yours and keeps you from moving. Feel free to struggle Raiden be with you if you manage to break free. For what I'll do is unspeakable." He was not in the mood for games as these children had botched up his entire class with their hasty use of Ninjutsu.

The Mirror Clone would walk towards the other two boys as to stand guard for them while Yuuto reached Hayabusa. He'd bend low and begin to speak to her in a softer tone. "Let me see your wounds." Upon checking her wounds he'd find that they were minor and she would not truly be harmed in the long run. A green aura would surround his hand as Yuuto placed it over the girl's wounds. She'd feel a calming presence over her as the pain would slowly ebb away. "This is the Mystical Hand jutsu, I'm no medic but that attack didn't cause too much damage. Remain still and relax yourself." When the healing was over he'd immediately yell for all the students to stop their fighting and gather around.

"Everyone cut the fighting and bring your asses over here!" The shadow possession jutsu would end, allowing Miko and Hoshitsu movement once more. His voice was stern some of the anger now leaving him. Before speaking the three eyed shinobi would grasp the bridge of his nose. "There is a reason why this was the Taijutsu portion of my sessions. I would not have you practice Ninjutsu against eachother until -I- know you are good at controlling your abilities. There are two things to using Ninjutsu. You must have good focus, and fine control. I wager none of you can form your chakra well enough to scale buildings in a matter of moments right? So why in the hell would you think it was okay to start slinging out lightning bolts and water blasts, when I said Taijutsu? Hoshitsu you should know better if you're a so-called expert with Water Jutsu don't you know the power of them? Why would you use it on a classmate without permission? Yukiko instead of retaliating with a lightning bolt you could have signaled for me sooner. I didn't think I'd have to say explicitly in the rules of a Taijutsu Sparring Session that you should not be using Ninjutsu!" He'd take a moment to pause allowing his voice to calm and the children to digest the volume of their mistake. After taking a deep breath Yuuto would speak far more calmer and composed.

"In the end I am glad that you are all okay. Now can someone please explain to me, why this happened in the first place?" He'd allow his students time to speak to him openly about their mistake. It was the least he could do for the kids. He'd shoot eyes at Miyuki who had not moved since this began making Yukimura a waste of an excellent sparring partner.

[MFT]

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It all happened in a flash.

Miko had turned the ground below Hoshitsu's feet into gravel and charged him. Then he felt his body freeze. This was all happening too fast, why had Miko charged him? When did this turn into a free-for-all? Yuuto had stopped Hoshitsus' water gun without breaking stride. 'whew, that could have been bad'. He watched as the teacher went to Yukiko and tended to her wounds. ' At least I didn't hurt her too much. thats good.' Hoshitsu breathed out a sigh of relief and felt the binds fade.

He heard the teacher scold the three of them for using ninjutsu. He knew at that moment the true reasoning behind the sparring class. This was to teach us basic hand-to-hand, not measure our skills as shinobi.

"Now can someone please explain to me, why this happened in the first place?" Yuutos' gaze was truly terrifying, even without the extra eye glaring at them.

Hoshitsu raised his hand and spoke " It was my fault Sensei. I wasn't prepared for Yukiko's electric skin, and switched to ninjutsu when I realized I could not hit her flat out. I misunderstood the lesson and I appologize. But as for Miko... " Hoshitsu eyed miko harshly. "... I have no explanation". Hoshitsu bowed and awaited a stern lashing.

This teacher was lightning fast. There was much Hoshitsu could learn from him.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That is the Shadow Binding, a unique binding technique that takes grand control over the shadows to utilize. It connects my Shadows to yours and keeps you from moving. Feel free to struggle, Raiden be with you if you manage to break free. For what I'll do is unspeakable."

The sensei’s words filled Miko’s ears like a thundering cannon. He was being scolded for his actions; he had come upon his decision to fast to actually consider the consequences that would come because of it. It all happened too fast, at one moment he was about to kick Hoshitsu, and as he thought of his systematic combination in his head he suddenly became bounded by shadows. Hoshitsu took the blame, and Miko understood his reasoning behind it, but he wasn’t about to take the same path. Why did he try to aid Yukiko anyways? He, himself, hadn’t figured that out.

Finally the conjured shadow bind was released, and he was able to move once again. Masaru-sensei called them towards him, and keeping his silence, he obeyed. What was going to happen now?

Now that the battle was over, Miko took the opportunity to briefly visually scout his surroundings. He noticed that a couple of spectators had gathered; a weird one with a mask that sat beneath a tree, and some other that sat on top of the academy roof.

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry for the short post guys I'm at work -_-, didnt want it to seem like deserted you guys

Yukimura had not learned any ninjutsu moves as of yet but he understood that the Instructor was serious. The class was commanded to "Bring their asses over here" and that is exactly what they did. Yuki was prepared to be punished with the class and just stood there with his head low looking at the ground, half bowing half surrendering.

"I guess this is how fighting is, sometimes things won't go the way you plan it, but you can't lose site of your goal or mission"

Said Yuki to himself as he listened to the Instructor scold the class. None the less the boy knew the class was ahead of him in terms of their knowledge of the ninja world and how to fight, but he was prepared to learn all he can, and was bent on taking the Sensai's Ninjutsu class.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back