Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First Year Instruction [Open Class]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo could feel the instructor's intent as he focused on him during his charge, and the result had been less than what was hoped for though not unexpected with the instructor dodging it almost completely receiving only a graze from his impromptu projectile. It hadn't kept him from parrying either, but that didn't mean it was completely a loss, he had been able to avoid a counter strike at that point in time as he returned the way he had come from, he had been too obvious when he had dropped his other weapon "Or the instructor is simply that much better" and he quickly followed Kyo, caught his second rock and thrust out at him at the same time with the blade that had remained near to his face where he had blocked his own thrust with, the leap had given away his want to strike a Kyo stepped in hoping to shoulder his way past and put more distance between the two, he didn't quite avoid the thrust as it grazed his left arm near the bicep, it was the following attacks that came when he landed that caused Kyo a problem, the man had twisted in an odd manner and struck out three times, once again at his left arm then his sternum and finally his gut. Kyo hadn't the agility to maneuver around the sudden speedy trio of blows, though he was able to slide past the first by bringing up his own wooden sword and shoving it aside as he moved, unfortunately this left him open for the other two strikes, the first actual landing on his exposed ribs and then the second of the two grazed the back of his neck. Kyo took the brunt of the first strike that truly landed square, but the second already saw him rolling away from the instructor's blows his right arm held close to him in pain as he began to move away once more.

Kyo didn't have the chance to retaliate once more, which may very well have been a good thing with how his right arm felt after that single blow before his instructor/opponent dropped his wooden blade and dashed off to the other children, who Kyo saw now that he wasn't engaged in his own little war with the instructor had been engaging each other perhaps a bit differently/more lethally than intended. Kyo let his right arm hang low and rubbed at the spot that had been struck, it would bruise latter and he was sure the top layer of skin was gone from the back of his neck, he would have to deal with it until he could return home and get some ointment for it from his mother. When he saw his instructor cover his eyes, Kyo followed suite covering his own and closing them for good measure, he wasn't sure what the reasoning was before the bright flash came and persisted for some time, he was glad he had been paying more attention to what the instructor was doing than the students he had tossed the bomb at, otherwise he would be completely blinded right now.

Kyo watched as the instructor began to put down the others, binding them in place for what they had done and spoke softly to another student before a green glow was seen, he said something that Kyo couldn't make out to the downed student before yelling for the rest of them to gather around. He moved as instructed to stand before the instructor. It wasn't but a moment before he scolded those utilizing Ninjutsu in the midst of the Taijutsu lesson. He listened to the others and their reply, he had nothing to add, he hadn't utilized anything forbidden, and why would he? He had understood the intention of the practice, though he had assumed simply due to his own practice with his father rather than from any real understanding of the intent behind it.

MFT

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
" Lets see who's shot is stronger!!" Hoshitsu yelled, as he sent off an orb of Water
as soon as he let it fly, Yukiko released the arrow, feeling stronger than she were supposed to, and she had been holding
the strained bow for far longer than ever, it began as Miko tapped her as she ran past him, 'Wonder what he did?'

the Next second went by faster than her eyes could follow, she saw the Water orb getting closer, and her arrow almost hitting Hoshitsu.
And... Miko? he had joined in the fight?
and then the arrow snapped mid flight, and the teacher was standing in front of her, the Water orb was out of sight, the same as Hoshitsu and Miko
she suddenly felt a rush of tiredness. the fight was over. and she realised, the fight had escalated way too much, did she trigger it?
the first to do more than Taijitsu. was her.. but she did not know how. it had happened like reflex

She dropped the bow and arrows to the ground. she did not want to fight the teacher. at least not with the way this fight had gone.

"Let me see your wounds."

Yukiko could not do much other than just stand there, the hurt from the burn and the shoulder had washed over her, like a wave. now that the adrenaline from
the fight had subsided.
the teacher skillfully checked her for injuries, and quickly healing what needed attendance.
"This is the Mystical Hand jutsu, I'm no medic but that attack didn't cause too much damage. Remain still and relax yourself."
she felt no fear from his healing hand, and for some reason his touch did not trigger the same effect as the hit from Hoshitsu.
all she could do right now was just remain still, she nodded at the teacher, and remained standing at the same spot he left her when he stood up and called the others over.
"Yukiko instead of retaliating with a lightning bolt you could have signalled for me sooner.
I didn't think I'd have to say explicitly in the rules of a Taijutsu Sparring Session that you should not be using Ninjutsu!"

Yukiko, had no excuse, her anger had gotten the best of her all she managed to push forward was a small
"I'm sorry" while bowing her head
looking firmly on her hair seal on the ground. the now healed skin blushed red in shame for what she had done.

Hoshitsu was not short to take the blame, and she liked him better for it. she had no will to speak and no courage left to force her voice out.
A few drops from her yes hit the ground, but she hoped noone saw with her bowed head.
it was the result of mixed feelings of happiness that Hoshitsu spoke up and the shame for disappointing the teacher.
and most of all. the shame of possibly disappointing Keiji, what if he would kick her out from this?
she had at no point noticed the spectators.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem that of the children spoke up in one way or another. They seemed apologetic and truly understood that he was serious. "Well crap what can I do... Look like I said before I'm just glad everyone is safe and sound. Ninjutsu is raw power and can be more dangerous than any Genjutsu or Ninjutsu. Sometimes the damage it causes can permanently scar someone or worse. Have any of you kids ever seen Chakra Radiation? It's a serious condition something that a specific Ninjutsu can cause. I know this because I've mastered said element... But enough of that in the end you kids managed to get some fighting done. Except for you Miyuki I didn't see you move at all. Feel free to come to me after to class to speak about it personally. Now there are other matters to attend to." Yuuto would turn around and snap his fingers as the shadow imps had came back to the scene once more. They were carrying rolls of toilet paper and even a few spray cans. A devious smile spread across their sensei's face as he turned back around and began to rub his hands together.

"ALRIGHT SCALLYWAGS! It seems that Shinobi Academy takes the realm of Yuutopia less serious than they should. They do not know that I am an excellent teacher and I plan to breed the finest shinobi this academy has ever seen. Now for their transgressions against the realm, we will punish them thoroughly. This day will be one of magnificence as they wonder where we came from. Now Shadowlings pass out the weapons to the soldiers so we may begin Phase X" Students would be handed rolls of toilet paper and spray cans with different colored paint. It would seem as though the imps had gotten busy and raided a dozen bathrooms at least, including a few storage cabinets. Yuuto himself would pick up a few rolls of toilet paper and a bottle of spray paint. He began to walk to the school motioning the kids to follow. He noticed the two men observing one on the roof and one by a tree only nodding to them as they clearly had no reason to stop him and if they did the revenge of Yuutopia would not stop.

Coming to the side of the building Yuuto would fling the roll of toilet paper on the roof letting it unravel. He'd turn to his kids and bow slightly before speaking. "This is your last two lessons today to see if you can really take orders. Now for a shinobi to be good they must learn to utilize chakra in some way shape or form. You must learn to make due with it and without it but for today let us focus on making due with it. This will be the introduction into your Ninjutsu Class if you choose to come see me again, and see how well you can take orders. For those of you who are unsatisfactory this is your redemption. Now pay close attention I will only show you this once." He'd charge chakra at the bottom of his feet exerting enough to make it visible. Blue energy glowed from the bottom of his sandals as the sensei began to place one foot on the wall. Another foot followed suit and then he was standing on the wall. Yuuto would walk further up the wall and begin to spray on the side of it with his paint can.

SUCK IT CLOUD ACADEMY ADMINISTRATION
"A work of art if you ask me. Alright kiddies here is what I want you to do. If you can attempt to focus your chakra onto your feet and attach it to this wall. The more you concentrate the easier it gets. Don't worry if you can't do it this just makes the task more fun. Take your toilet paper and throw it all over the building. Take your cans and tag the walls. We will decorate this building with our wrath and show them that Yuutopia means business! .... Also you'll pass my class with flying colors. When you're done here meet me at the bottom for one more tidbit and then we'll part ways."

[OOC: Make this last post count if you want to pass the class for those of you who don't think your Word Count is enough yet. Also have fun with it, we're literally defacing the academy and tee-peeing it for the funsies. Enjoy yourselves you earned it =) ]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo listened to their instructor ask about Chakra radiation, not something he was familiar with other than in name. With the exception of Miyuki who hadn't done anything during the training they were told that they had at least got some fighting done and that they had other things that they must do. It took but a moment for Yuuto's imps to return with the supplies and him to start speaking of Yuutopia once again, "Perhaps it's the radiation that causes this? Or is it simply the boredom of training new students? Who knows?" he thought to himself as he took the toilet paper and spray can that was shoved towards him by one of the little imps. he followed when he was told to, they didn't travel far before the instructor chucked the toilet paper up onto the roof of the building, he then spoke of their last two lessons, taking orders and then speaking about utilizing chakra, something that Kyo hadn't spent much time doing, instead he preferred to spend time working on his body and fighting techniques instead. Still it would prove useful he knew, it would help in the long run to focus more time into controlling it and what better time to start something new than now? "It's always best to start right away instead of putting things off, otherwise I'll never get to it. Especially as it's something I don't enjoy... At least that is what mother says, father just says to do it already."

Kyo watched as Yuuto spray painted “SUCK IT CLOUD ACADEMY ADMINISTRATION" on it with his can calling it a work of art. He explained a basic way of walking on the walls, and then told the students to throw their toilet paper all over the building, tag its walls and basically decorate the building. And that this would allow them to pass his class with flying colors, "Though how much is a class worth if the instructor is one that acts like this to the academy is questionable. Of course I'm not going to argue with free reign to mess around like this around the campus, it's not every day you get told to do something like this by someone who you can point a finger at encase of something going wrong."

Kyo decided that the first thing that he needed to do was chuck away the toilet paper he had been given, he threw his own at the same building, but off to the left of Yuuto's own roll of paper's trail. Its tail fluttered in the air as it unfurled as it flew. It left a long trail as it made its way across the building, it draped over a window where it ended on this side, Kyo couldn't see where it had landed, either on the roof or if it had made it to the other side. It didn't matter either way really, at least not in Kyo's mind. He was more interested in attempting to walk on the wall like his instructor had done, he didn't know if he would be able to do it, not if his lack of chakra control was a defining factor. The black haired kid moved to the wall, placing the can of spray paint in his pocket and making sure it was secure he moved to the wall, he had no real idea on how to perform this feat. The entire guidance provided was simply to concentrate chakra into their feet and then attach them to the wall, not exactly a step by step guide in any sense.

Kyo moved to the wall, stood before it at attention, hands drawn up in the seal he used when concentrating chakra and focused on drawing the chakra he gathered to the bottom of his feet, after a moment he had gathered enough and he looked to the wall once more, he backed up a bit before running at it, his first few steps were fine, it was on his sixth step the wall crumbled beneath his foot shoving him from the building and causing him to back to the ground. He hit the ground with a solid thud and crouched there a moment before standing; he shook his head, “Was I using too much chakra? Is that why the wall crumbled? Let’s try using less this time.” Letting out a grunt Kyo back away from the wall and once more held his hands up and stood focusing, after a moment he felt that he was ready again and charged the wall once more. This time Kyo didn’t even get more than two steps up the wall before he came tumbling down nearly landing on his head, this time he landed with a loud thud and even bounced, he lay looking up at the sky from his back, “This is harder on me than fighting the instructor was. I need to figure this out.” He gave another grunt, this time mixed with some pain as he stood once more.

Looking about at the others he shrugged before he concentrated once more, he would try again, this time at a middle point between the two points. He couldn’t use too much as that would cause him to push off of the building (and damage it) and he couldn’t use too little as that meant he would simply slip and fall like he had just done. There was a large area in between the two amounts he had used though, it would take some time to narrow it down and get it right. He would have to think on this more, as well as experiment with using his chakra in this manner as it didn’t come as easy as utilizing it during a strike did. He would have to spend more time on this, though he wouldn’t be doing right now, he needed to complete the other task given to him at the very least. Kyo moved off, spray paint pulled from his pocket, cap removed and can shaking ready to spray. He was going to tag a few of the buildings, utilizing the same phrase as Yuuto, and adding in for Yuutopia! Just to ensure there was no doubt as to why this was done.

MFT

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was all way too weird, why did Yuuto-sensei suddenly change his tone of voice? What was the reason he wanted to get revenge against the academy? It didn’t really make sense to cause this much ruckus just because there were a couple of late students, even if it bugged Miko as well. The boy was still confused about the occurrence before, when he as stopped mid kick. This was the first time his strategic system was stop mid-way, and he didn’t like it at all, it left him with a feeling of emptiness and just utter confusion of the situation. He didn’t know if he was in trouble, or if he’d be ok, after all, the sensei didn’t mention Miko using any jutsu at all. The earth-style jutsu he used wasn’t that perceptive, at least to the people who were watching, he was pretty sure Hoshitsu should have noticed it.

Now Masaru-sensei wanted to cause a commotion in the academy grounds. He was talking about two more lessons, one being pranking the school, and the other was still unknown. “What a drag, now I have to act like a monkey and start throwing toilet paper to the roof… anyways, if this gives me points for the class then I might as well get it over with.” --and so he proceeded. Yuuto explained how to walk on the walls and made it seem so easy, the task would prove to be way harder than it looked.

“Focus chakra on my feet, it can’t be too much or ill damage the wall just as Kyo did… but it can’t be too little or else I’d fall.” Miko stood in silence for a second, channeling chakra into his feet. A little more, a little less, he couldn’t get an amount he was comfortable with, and the constant channeling and draining was wearing him. “It’s now or never!” he whispered to himself as he charged towards the wall. One step, two steps, three steps, an accidental backflip and a hard land on his butt; the pain of landing flat on the ground traveled from his bottom through all his body, there was no adrenaline left to lessen the shock. “Hell! How do I do this! That Kyo guy managed to get six steps going!”

It was time to start over from the bottom. Again with the systematic planning, this time he had to channel more chakra. If the first amount were a percentage of chakra it would be 10%, for this matter, probably around 50% would start to damage the wall. 70% or more is what he would use for a damaging jutsu, and 10% would be enough for his paper magic. With this in mind, he had to reach the 30% middle point, but he was afraid that he would be just wasting chakra that way… probably a 25% would suffice.

“Alright!” He said it out loud before attempting the charge once again. There were about 10 steps to reach the roof, and if he used the gap between the windows and the walls to his advantage, he would be able to reach the roof without using more than 6 steps on the wall. And so he did. One step, two steps, three steps, four steps, five steps, the chakra was starting to decrease; he was getting distracted by his closeness to the goal, on the sixth step he slipped. Just as he did, he managed to extend his arm to reach for the window, just barely making it to the edge of the wall. Once in this position, climbing to the roof was kid’s play.

Miko let out a victory laugh as he made his way to the roof, but that victory was prophesied to be a short one, for there was someone else in the roof just a little higher than he was. Some shinobi that didn’t look that weird, as the others did, was sitting atop a tower looking down on them. “I’m going to get in trouble if I paint here… anyways, I’ll just blame Masaru-sensei if anything happens.”—but just as Miko reached for his can, to start his masterpiece, he noticed that he had accidentally left it back on the ground floor.

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as if Hoshitsu was let off the hook way too easily. But he supposed that these things were common in the academy. after all, this was a training grounds for shinobi, there were bound to be a few slip-ups here and there. But this new assignment, how was he supposed to walk up a wall? 'great, this lesson. Dad always used this trick to mess with me at home'. a sly smile spread across his face. 'Now its my turn to learn it'.

Hoshitsu tried to gain a hold on what had happened, it had seemed everyone was given a pass, but that still didn't explain why Miko had charged him. Hoshitsu would have to ask about that later, but for now the task at hand excited him. Hoshitsu took a running start and leaped onto the wall, he clung to the side for all of a second before falling flat on his back. 'well... maybe it's not as easy as it looks'. He stood up and took a deep breath, as he began to focus his chakra around his feet. 'I've been taking all of this too lightly'. He could feel his chakra flowing down through him and gathering. Hoshitsu opened his eyes and took off, sprinting up the wall about a fourth of the way before sliding down. As he slid, Hoshitsu poured on the juice and willed his chakra to increase, slowing his slide down the wall. Just as he was about to reach the ground, he began to slow to a halt. Hoshitsu was crouched, clinging to the bottom of the wall, just inches above the ground. He closed his eyes once more and focused on the amount he was pouring out. ' so this is the correct amount, not what i was expecting'. He clung there for another moment to make sure he had calculated things correctly, before jumping off the wall getting in position.

Hoshitsu focused once more and gathered the amount of chakra he used to hang to the wall. He leaped onto the bottom portion and sprinted upward, racing more than halfway up the wall. He paused and attempted to cling to the wall. His feet began to slowly slide down the side of the wall, as if he were on a slight incline. Hoshitsu "flexed" and squeezed out more chakra. His sliding halted. He stood horizontally on the wall, focusing on the correct amount to use without falling. He made it almost to 90 degrees before he felt a crack and saw that the wall had taken too much stress. He fell a ways before clinging to the wall again, but this time with his hands as well. He slid and stopped just short of the ground. 'alright, I think I've got it. No more messing around'.

Hoshitsu grabbed his roll of toilet paper in one hand, and crammed the can of spray paint into his back pocket. He focused for a moment and let his chakra flow once again. He ran up the wall at a decent pace, making sure to keep the flow steady. Hoshitsu made it to the top and looked around. ' why are there people up here? have they been watching us as well? Damn, I cant vandalize this place with other adults watching'. Hoshitsu climbed over the lip of the roof and stood on the top, these people didn't seem to have any interest in him, perhaps they were simply enjoying the view. Hoshitsu thought for a moment about what he was going to write, then it hit him. Hoshitsu went back over the edge of the roof and slid down to a foot or so above halfway down. He focused and stayed close to the wall, he didn't want to fall in the middle of painting. Hoshitsu drew the face of a stereotypical Oni mask. In it's mouth he painted a rolled smoke, already lit. Making sure to save some paint, Hoshitsu sprayed out a large cloud of smoke that traveled out, went back on itself, then enveloped the oni mask. On the side opposite the bulk of the smoke, Hoshitsu wrote [ City in the Clouds High above it all ]. There was a moment of pride, then fatigue. He was running out of usable chakra, between the match and this training, he was almost dry. With haste he made his way to the lip of the roof, just in time to feel his feet slip off and dangle. He climbed over the edge and lay on his back on the roof.

"what am I gonna do with this?" Hoshitsu asked himself, eyeing the roll of toilet paper.

there was a vent in a tube shape coming off the top of the roof. Making sure he didn't rip the paper he tied one end to the vent. 'looks like the academy is doing pretty well, this stuff is almost 3 ply, and soft as a sheep'. With a nice toss Hoshitsu aimed for the tree down on the field where they were just fighting. He had no expectation of actually hitting it, as the TP would run out about halfway.

"well, I'm spent for a bit."

and with that, he sat on the edge, admiring the stream of paper, gently swaying in the wind. 'this whole class is absurd, but I have to admit, I've never had this much fun while training. this teacher sure knows how to do it.'

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing both Kyo, and Miko fell almost head first Down.. by just charging, and Hoshitsu seemed to hit the mark while gliding Down..
Yukiko thought.. 'well I cant stay here forever'
the imp shoved had given her a bottle of paint in Black and had dropped one in red, "perfect"
she took the red one too, put her sleeves back in place, using one of the holes in one of the sleeves to store one of the Cans,
the other she kept in the same hand, and the paper roll, she tossed up as far as she could.. it did not go that far..
seeing as the roll came back Down, but somehow had tangled itself to something as it stayed stuck somewhere in the middle.
oh well.. at least i did as he said..
she then preceded to the wall.. 'boys will be boys, always charging forward'
Yukiko decided to go with the soft approach.
gathering chakra, hmm she first tried it on the hand.. after a few times, she succeeded in enveloping her hand... okay..
now holding the hand at the wall.. until i get enough friction to hold without holding. with her hand, it went pretty smooth.
she did not have the weight of the body to drag it Down but she tried increasing it till the wall seemed to vibrate, okay that's too much, and decreasing it until it did not hold, after a few times of testing like that...
... now i know how to get a grip on the wall..
time for the feet... the then lifted her foot setting it flat on the wall.. doing the same trick.. when was there friction and when was it vibrating..
okay she had a good idea, slowly putting weight on the boot.. until she practically was standing on one foot, vertically.
'okay I got this'
she then drew out her other can, and started walking up the wall, she soon felt the drain... she found a window.. and by standing there she could recuperate without using too much chakra and adding the grip with one hand.
time for the art lesson.. "boys you're gonna learn today" she mumbled to herself after seeing the others "art"
what better to Draw than the mark of the Hayabusa. she had drawn it many times before and the Black bird on red background was quickly priding the wall and part of the window.. .. she then remembered..
and added:

"Yuutopia - training for the wicked and wild"​
<i>
</i>

Now replenished a bit she quickly ran up the last bit of roof... and right in front of her.. "KEIJI-san"
dumbfounded she just stood there.. had he seen the fight?.. was he angry for her not heeding the Words of the teacher?

She could not decide what to do, so she just stood there.. dropped one of the Cans that rolled Down the roof, locking itself to an steam outlet, stared at Keijis feet, afraid of what his eyes might say.

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukimura listened as Yuuto's tone went from being upset to a more understanding one. Yuki was handed a couple rolls of toilet paper and green and red spray paint. Time to do some damage thought the boy. He launched one roll of toilet paper over the building and stuffed the rest under his armpit for later destruction. The tossed toilet paper unraveled and rolled down the side of the building and became completely unraveled as the cardboard cylinder on the inside landed on the floor.

" Good one " said the boy to himself.

Yuki looked to his right as he saw his classmates attempting to climb the wall. Atleast do this right thought the kid. He closed his eyes, and began to allow his chakra to flow steadily to his feet. He had never tried to control his chakra before, but he knew of its existence in his small body. His feet began to feel a warm tingly sensation, maybe he was doing this right. He put one foot on the wall, and tried to put the other foot in order to stand but lost his balance and fell on his back with a thud. The kids face flushed with embarrassment. This was more difficult than it looks. Determined the kid jumped up and began to direct more chakra to his feet but kept the flow even, allowing a balance throughout each feet but with a larger amount of chakra. The boy jumped on the wall without hesitation.

"I did it! Ok ok ok, all i have to do now is run"

The boy took a gentle step on the wall, even though his feet were shaking from Yuki's nervousness he was ready to take small steps in order to reach the roof. As he began to feel more comfortable he started walking up the wall to the roof where he saw a few people spectating the possible future of the cloud. A couple students had already made it to the top and he decided to use them as inspiration. His walk quickly turned into a light jog as a smile cracked though his focused face. The boy shook the spray can that carried green paint and drew a big circle on it. Inside of the circle the boy wrote out "SUCK IT"

He then threw another toilet paper towards the roof. As the kid took a moment to admire his work of art, he could see his classmates hard at work and having fun. he then realized the other spectators that must've been watching the sparring matches who now must be dumbfounded at the defacing of the academy. "The teacher sure knows how to train" thought the boy as he shook the can for another round of spraying. The children in the class could careless about who the duty of cleaning this up would fall upon. Yuki was gradually getting more and more adept at controlling his chakra while spray painting and having as much fun as possible. Its been a while since the sun had shone this brightly in the boys life and he was determined to enjoy every moment of it. He wasn't worried about getting stronger or finding out who he really was he was just throwing toilet paper, and doing a damn good job of it.

Right foot, left foot, patterned in the boys head as he began to use the last of his toilet paper and spray paint. What a great day for vandalism. The wall looked great none the less, perhaps the academy will keep it in memory of the greatest class, classmates and instructor ever. The red paint was finishing and the kid thought to add one more thing to finish his art piece. YUUTOPIA!!!

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As everyone finished their work he'd meet with back on the side of the building. It was truly a masterpiece and the only one to not partake is Miyuki. It was a shame Yuuto had such high hopes for the girl. Regardless it was time to move past that and give these kids their last note before leaving. "Alright kiddies, class is done and you've done a fine job. Now I'll be running a class for Ninjutsu in a few weeks as I have a mission to attend to at some point but I look forward to meeting you all again real soon. Alright the last piece of our lesson is....run!" Yuuto would start darting away from the children as a few shinobi finally came outside to see the ruckus. Toilet Paper, Graffiti, Busted walls? Yeah someone was bound to get in trouble for this but hey if he got caught the Shadow Imps would fix it right up. Jutsu could do a lot of things yanno.
Well guys you've finished your first academy class, and I hope you've had fun. I'll be posting up the rewards for everyone in the Cloud Request, so look out for that. Beyond that you guys were great and this was perfect. :D till next time.

Miyuki you kind of went inactive so you failed the class. PM me if you want to do a private class, so you can make up for this one.

-Class End-
-Post Leaving the Topic Guys, never hurts to add onto Word Count ;)-
-Here's the Mission Request, drop in to confirm where you want your stats placed [Link]-

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The instructors voice shaked her out of the trance-like situation..
She still did not look up at Keiji,
but hurried Down to the instructor...
"Alright kiddies, class is done and you've done a fine job.
Now I'll be running a class for Ninjutsu in a few weeks as I have a mission to attend to at some point
but I look forward to meeting you all again real soon. Alright the last piece of our lesson is....run!"

For a second Yukiko.. was not sure what he meant.. but then she realised.. 'Oh the walls and stuff..'
Whereas she nodded to her classmates and said:
'it was fun, let's meet again some time!"
And did what she did best..
Sprinted off.....

[topic left unless stopped]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright kiddies, class is done and you've done a fine job.
Now I'll be running a class for Ninjutsu in a few weeks as I have a mission to attend to at some point
but I look forward to meeting you all again real soon. Alright the last piece of our lesson is....run!"

Miko didn't delay himself a second to think of what to do this time, as soon as Masaru-sensei said "run!", he did as instructed.

[Miko and Jun leave thread unless stopped]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junkos eyes pierced the field, analyzing each and every step of the young ones. They sparred vigorously, attacking and defending without fear. Junko was taking quite an interest in one kid, his agility was great for his level and he seemed to fit taijutsu. "Kid has a few good moves." Junko thought as he made quick contact with his opponent. The girl took the hit like a champ, but in return, it awakened something within her. Sparks began to fly between the two. Lightning was being used, but during a taijutsu sparring match? "Well damn, things are heating up." Junko said as the young lad retaliated with a water based Jutsu. Steamed filled the field as the girls loud screams echoed.

"Damn, that boy isn't killing her....is he? Hehehe"

"Nah, but I see she's coming back with something. More lightning it seems."

A bolt of lighting shot from the girls fingertips, hitting the boy right in the shoulder, a critical hit indeed. Now, both parties had taken damage. Surprisingly, they didn't stop. The determination that filled the air was glorious. It even manage to give Junko a smirk under his demonic mask.

In the distance, two twin males could be seen sparring, one obviously overpowering the other, fate could be seen from the start. Yuuto and a student could be seen, along with various other students. "The kid has no chance with Yuuto, but he will realize that soon enough." Junko said to himself, watching as Yuuto displayed the difference in experience. With a few swift movements, Yuuto had connected with several blows. Leaving the kid in some rememberable pain. "Damn...." Junko said as everything began escalating quickly. Without Yuuto stopping the children in their tracks, surely Someone would've gotten hurt badly. "these brats are something, there nothing like I was though." Junko thought, watching as Yuuto told the children off for their recklessness.

"I doubt they would be able to survive Daisukes training, but they have some potential." Junko said nodding his head a bit, watching as they were given new instructions. Within moments, they all began to vandalize the academy building where Keiji was stationed. Throwing rolls of tissue over the top and spray painting it with an artistic vision. "Wow" Junko thought standing to his feet at the vibration of his pager. "Well, Duty calls. I'll see these kiddies later." Junko thought as he started Bending reality and the space around him. Junko took a simple step, Vanishing in a instant, moving at a high speed towards the hospital.

Today might not have been a meeting day, but the moment would come soon enough.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Imma play with kiddies another time! Sorry if post seem slack, kinda in a rush]

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshitsu Looked down at his teacher as the class finished their task. Was there more to come? He strained to hear what the teacher was saying, it sounded like congratulations, but he wasn't sure. Until he heard the last word: "run!"

"damn, and I thought I'd get a chance to meet everyone, well, when in rome". Hoshitsu looked around for a moment, and the spied a route of escape. Hoshitsu looked over at Yukiko, and before leaving spoke,

"Hey, Sorry about boiling you like that, but that skin of yours took me by surprise. Hopefully next time we meet it wont be in battle. Later!"

He slid down the side of the wall, using his chakra to keep him from falling. He reached the ground and sprinted towards the direction that lead him home.

It had been one hell of a class, but at the end of the day, Hoshitsu was happy he got to be there, even if his shoulder was killing him. He was well on his way now, and that's all he was looking forward to as he made his way home.
[left class]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo returned with the other students after he had finished his own 'art' on the buildings, it wasn't much but it was what he could do currently. He listened as the instructor mentioned a ninjujitsu class to be run in a few weeks before he told them to run as the last part of their lesson. Upon looking at the others scatter he immediately understood the gravity of what would happen should they get caught. Kyo wasted no time as he sprinted off dodging around Miko and Jun as they ran in a different direction than the one that Kyo had chosen for himself. He hadn't bothered to talk to the others, he hadn't really gotten to know any of them, so he couldn't say much of anything to them.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back