Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flight Two Oh Eight. [Shin]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The beautiful and bubbly blonde was a little off-put that he would ever assume that she would lie about the well being of the hospital. In reality, she knew when things were chaotic, and it was her job, even, to fix it if need be. If she found anything unsettling, she would have brought it to the attention of her coworkers in the meetings they had quite often. However, in all fairness, the young woman's section was very much so separated from the rest of the hospital. She basically ran it how she wanted to run it, and no one questioned her traditional behavior--minus the occasional uniform line-up issues, which was was happy to denounce herself in.

Shin quickly corrected himself, and Katzumi gave him a slight half-smile, unsure if he meant what he said. He brought up a memory, instead, Kat's head tipping at the sudden abruptness of a new topic. What had he been thinking of? She nodded simply, offering another sympathetic smile, "Oh, yes, of course." She smiled, more to herself this time, down at the table, fiddling with her dainty and pale fingers. What a wonderful day it had been, really.

"Why do you ask?"

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin could see the tension in her face , the quick smile that appear and disappeared like the quickness of a worm through course sand. He was right to disregard the question understanding how foolish the question sounded. He was not trying to question Katzumi's answer he was simply worrying too much.

"Even though I am the raikage I still am an overly concern man. Remember I was worried about our foreign relations with the other villages. I felt like I had no control over the situation. I could not anticipate what was going to happen next." Shin chuckled a bit hearing the arrogance in his voice. "I try to teach humility but I am man filled with pride. My meticulous and curious nature may be my strength but it may also be my weakness. I do not wish to lead this village astray." His gray eyes peeked out of his tinted glasses looking generously at hers.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katzumi was a little taken back by the man's words. In pure honesty, it seemed really random. Her eyes fixating on him as an eyebrow raised. He was concerned for the relations at the time, which was understandable. Most of that day was spent discussing the issues that had rose out of the swirling dust and came tumbling towards their beloved city. But, why was he telling her this now?

"There is nothing wrong with having pride for yourself, Shin." She sympathized lovingly, "Especially for a man like you, who works so hard to keep the heart of this village beating." Her eyes turned from his and towards the window on the other side of the room. Her caramel softness gazing with a sort of longing before slowly drawing back to look at him, "But, I do not understand," She said, "Is there something you need to tell me?"

Kat was unsure about his purpose behind telling her. Was he making a decision that he should not? Or was he stuck somewhere in the middle with his ideals as Kage? Or was it something more personal? What was going on in that blossoming brain of his?

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pride. A word that his mother reprimanded him time and time again. The Hayata clan was known for their overbearing pride and overzealous confidence a quality that Misa did not want her son to inherent. It was very easy for a man, especially a shinobi, to be drowned by his power. It may be cliche and foolish to say that with perfect power corrupts perfectly but considering how much power a shinobi can gain may not be so far from the truth.

"I am sorry I have not been so clear. There is an enemy that I feel who want to see the shinobi clan fall. We have become too powerful over the decade; humanity should be right to be scared of us." Katsumi could see the frustration in the man's eyes. "After my uncle nearly destroy this village I could see change in the other daiymo. They all looked distant and reserved making every attempt to defame my every word. As the kage representing the village I feel the The country is slowly loosing their trust in us."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kat was, for lack of a polite term, bored. She was a free-spirit who still had the mind of the teenager she really was. She was fantastic and full of life, and Shin had reached a more mature point in his life. In a way, their life styles conflicted that it was surprising that they got along. Perhaps, it was just the fact that they were both so polite and kind that anyone who compromised with them was worth speaking to. Maybe they were just lonely. Maybe, once upon a time, she had actually been interested in politics. At the moment, however, she was sitting with a polite stare, and a blank expression, nodding here and there to give the illusion that she was very much so involved with his talking.

"Everyone wants the most powerful of beings to die out," She added carelessly, with a shurg, "It's not unusual. But, I no doubt in my mind that you, Shin-Pyon, will show them the true power of the Shinobi." Her smile was brief, but sincere, "As their trust falls, you must make sure to keep the bonds with the powers of those cities tight. You don't want to make enemies with those who could easily bring us to our knees."

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, you are right." Shin said with a calm smile. Besides, it was too soon for anyone to speculate. As raikage it was his onus to ensure the tranquility of the village. If the village were to have an unexpected enemy Shin had to be prepared. It was that simple. Katsumi's countenance looked rather disinterested as shown by the swaying of her eyes and shifting disposition. She did not seem to completely understand what Shin was trying to say but she did her best to console her dear friend. There were few people would even sit to hear Shin's constant pedantic dribble.

Shin looked outside to the moon cascaded by the cloud. The crimson moonlight still seeping out of the heavy clouds. It was still pretty late and the atmosphere feeling empty except the sound the whistling air coming out of the small open window crack. Hopefully, no one was listening to their conversation.

"Well it seems I spoken a handful tonight. I hope I have not become such a burden to you Katsumi." Shin said.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man seemed to take her advice, and anything else that he dared take it for, rather well; despite the fact that Kat was being a little impolite. She had reached a point of being tiresome, seeming to of forgotten what she was going to tell her friend in the entire mix of shambles her cousin had brought upon her. "There was something I was going to say..." She murmured quietly, scowling as her memory slated her. "Oh, and it was the purpose of my visit." Katzumi grumbled, obviously frustrated by it.

She'd sit there for a good few minutes, trying to remember the topic of importance that had led her to break into the tower in the first place. And yet, she couldn't remember. She simply could not, for the life of her, remember.

"Ugh," She sighed, pushing herself from the table as she stood, "I suppose I'll have to return when I remember. It's getting late, and I'm sure I'm over staying my welcome." She gave a brief smile, gripping Shin's shoulder lovingly before she gave a gentle wave. "It was nice seeing you, Shin-Pyon. Don't be such a stranger, okay?" Her voice cooed as she turned for the door.

[TOPIC LEFT - UNLESS STOPPED]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It is alright." Shin said as he rose from his seat. There was no denying that time was getting the best of them. Shin could see the young kunochi walk toward the door. Shin walked toward her blocking her path for a moment. "Please, allow me to walk you out. I would not want another incident to rain upon you again." Shin said with a smile. He lifted his hand toward the door as the two walked out together.

[[Leaving Topic]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back