Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Frustrated? Ha!

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi came home and slammed the door, hard. Her dad peered out of the kitchen, surprised to see her home so early, until he caught the look on her face. She was pissed. It took quite a bit to make her mad, but this was more than mad. He had caught a glimpse of her eyes and his widened.
"Oh dear."
He heard her bedroom door slam and turned back to what he was doing. It would be better if he didn't get in the way.

Kimi entered her room and quickly changed into a tight practice outfit. One that made her feel more primal as she didn't have much on. A tight black halter top that ended at her natural waist and tight short shorts allowed her to breathe and feel free. For once she didn't even wear shoes. She would never wear this outfit in public, but she wasn't going out in public at the moment.
She left the house and headed out to the practice field within the family's compound. This one was near the main entrance. Kimi allowed her fury to rise to the surface once more and she attacked the dummy ferociously. Eventually she started throwing fire and lightning jutsus at the thing before her. Little by little, she tore the dummy apart before moving onto the next one, getting closer and closer to the main entrance and she moved.
Hers was a cat-like grace even though her actions were full of feral anger.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Clothing is the same as avatar picture]​

"Are you okay?" Ikkadan would exclaim with folded arms, looking onward as he sat on the wall of the family compound. He didn't want to enter the premises without permission because that would be trespassing, so, he grabbed a safe spot along the wall. Ikka looked somewhat comical as he sat along the wall, one leg folded under his buttocks and another angled like a triangle for comfort. "I've never really been mad before, so I can't give you any useful advice, Majigire-chan." (Literally means: being truly angry) He didn't mean to address her in an offensive way, if that's how she took it. However, he simply didn't know her name and really, Ikkadan was just trying to be as friendly as possible.

The world still felt odd, unusual and awkward for the young boy. Most people had time to experience the world, experience social situations but all Ikka had to go on was the occasional memory fragment of his two mothers. It would be weird if someone had even came into contact with his mother; Konchuu, whom was under that alias. He had only been alive for what was a few months now.

It felt so strange and unnatural to breathe the same air as those birthed naturally. However, this did not halt his positive attitude and kind persona. He had adopted a loving, caring and protective attitude for his two mothers: women who forged his life, soul and body by forming him into a physical representation of their love. They had always wanted a child, and in their last moments, saw it fit to give themselves a legacy of love... So that he may go on and make the world a somewhat more enjoyable place to be. "What's your name? I hope it is Majigire, I like that name." He would smile so boldly, but yet so delicately with a warmth about him.

He was really a harmless young boy.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She couldn't believe it! She hadn't even noticed the boy there until he spoke! Some Nekozuka she was. A slight pout formed on her face as she turned to face the boy who was- wait, he was on top of the wall? She might be mad, but she couldn't help but snort in laughter. Now that she was noticing him, he kinda smelled similar to the woman she saw earlier, but it was one she recognized as floating around the hospital more often than the womans.
He must be her son. Not that it matters. I haven't met him yet. Should be interesting enough.<i></i> He does smell similar. You are also right in that he'll more than likely be different. I agree that this should be interesting. Now, calm down, kitten.
As she had been more or less within herself, her posture shifted from one filled with anger to one that was at least open to giving someone a chance to talk. Wait, what was it that she had called her? Oh yes, Majigire. The rest of the anger fell from her face. She turned and looked back at the destruction she had caused and understood why.
Kimi started chuckling softly and ended up walking up the wall and taking a seat next to the boy. She looked at him and spoke.
"That would be quite the name. And it fits her actions, does it not?"
Two voices came from Kimi's throat; first her own, then an almost male voice that almost sounded like thunder. Her eyes had shifted as the voice spoke from purple to blue and back again. Under her breath, Kimi growled, while looking away from the boy, "Stupid demon knock it off unless you want me to come in there and beat you up." The male voice chuckled again before leaving her alone.
The Nekozuka looked back at the boy and her eyes widened and looked away again.
"I probably sound crazy, don't I?" she sighed heavily. "I'm Nekozuka Kimi. That male voice was my resident."
She smiled nervously at the boy beside her and played with her hands.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan became immediately intrigued by this young girl. She seemed so interesting; speaking with two voices, which was something unheard of. And because he hadn't experienced social situations, this maybe felt like what the normal should be like. Ikka listened as the girl pulled herself up by the wall and rested her body against its concrete face.He took this chance to loosen the muscles in his legs, and dangle them off the edge. "Demon?" He would look at the girl, who would then introduce herself as Nekozuka Kimi. "I've never heard of those, is it like a friend inside of you then?" A smile would loosen but holding onto a warming effect on his face.

"My name is Yamazaki Ikkadan, pleased to meet you, Kimi-chan."

She seemed like a nice girl, despite her little special guest that resided within her. However, from a vague memory from his mother, a feeling of familiarity towards spirits and demons would be ingrained into his being: even if he didn't know about their purpose or reason for being. Ikkadan wasn't stupid, it's not like that, he was just too much of a free spirit to be weighted down by such a burden.

"I don't have any friends." He would say out-rightly, without a flinch of sadness within his voice, but yet he still felt happy. "I have some family but no friends. Do you think we could be friends?"

Truly this boy wasn't someone that could be easily swayed by a generic feeling of emptiness. But why should he feel empty? Iori had told him that his life, his being and soul was created from the intensity of his parents love. In their last moments they managed to create a life, a child that they know they wouldn't be able to see grow up, but yet would always exist within him.

How could he feel sad?

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi was a little shocked when the boy basically asking if having a demon was like having a friend inside you. She thought for a little while, a pensive look adorning her pretty face.
"I guess you could say that. I would imagine that some demons are less like friends than mine though. Kashiro's like a best friend. He likes to tease me, though he normally doesn't do it too often. And, it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Ikka-kun."
She flashed him a bright smile. Which stayed in place until he said that he didn't have any friends. It only fell for a moment until he asked if she would be his friend.
"Well, if you want to be my friend, then I'm all for it! Come on! I'm tired of smelling smoke."
The smell of smoke in the area would be very subtle, possibly too subtle for Ikkadan to smell. She stood up before launching herself out from the wall in a flip before landing on her feet and crumpling. The landing had finished breaking her foot, which had apparently fractured because she'd been kicking the hard wood of the dummies.
Like any cat would, she tried to get up, putting pressure on her good foot, which she could now feel was slightly fractured as well. A huge pout formed on her face and she sat back down on the ground. She breathed, trying to get her pain under control so she could concentrate. She flew through the hand signs required for healing bones and ligaments before concentrating on healing the foot that was broken. It worked a little, but it was mostly ineffective. She switched what chakra she was putting into the medical chakra. Instead of a purpley-green color it became almost a sea green. It worked a little more. She tested the strength of the heal and found that she could still hardly stand.
With a groan, she let her body fall back against the dirt. She called out to Katsu and Kora with a slightly strangled mewl. They answered back that they couldn't be there yet, but would get there soon.
"Ugh, just my rotten luck. I think I was kicking the dummies too hard."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan listened to the reasoning behind a demon's purpose within a human. It was obviously better to get first-hand experience from someone who was adorned with the creature, rather than the information from someone who had heard through the grape vine. He would smile at the girl's acknowledgement of their friendship, which was a relief to the boy, as it was his first bond from someone outside of the clan. And he knew that being friends wasn't that easy, but hey, it's a start.

Although, the next transaction of events sort of phased Ikka to a semi-state of shock. He didn't really know what happened, other than that Kimi had landed awkwardly on her foot. It seemed that she was in some amount of pain, which was probably induced by the constant kicking of these wooden dummies. Maybe she had broken the bone? What was a boy like to do anyway? Ikkadan jumped down from the wall's height and sped over to the injured Kimi with a concerned expression, "Do you want me to go and get something for the pain?" Or better yet, he could even take the girl to someone who could treat her.

But wait, Kimi's chakra began to change and discolor into something completely different than regular chakra. An aura of seaweed green engulfed her hands as they covered the wound and, seemingly, it began to heal the wound - slowly, albeit. "I take it you're training to become a doctor of sorts?"

Ikkadan rested on his knees beside the girl, daring not to leave her side. He was going to look out for the girl until she was able bodied. "It must be nice being able to say that you can save lives, isn't it not?" he would smile, taking the train of thought away from the pain and onto something loosely related to the category that fell under medicine.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi smiled a pained smile at Ikkadan. She tried to heal her worse off foot again and it healed a little more. Katsu came running, Kora by her side, out to Kimi.
"Kimi okay? Sound hurt." "Need help? Why on ground?"
Kimi sighed slightly, talking tigers could be added to her friend's list of how odd she was.
"Ikka, they're Kora and Katsu. My companions. I think I broke one foot and fractured the other."
The tigers smiled their kitty smiles at Ikka before looking at each other. "Not surprised. Looked like you kicked hard many times."
Kimi chuckled, the pain evident in her voice though it was less than when she spoke earlier. She'd always been a quick healer, but she'd never broken a bone before.
"Girls, could you go tell my dad too meet Ikka and I in the dojo?" They nodded and dashed off back into the house.
Kimi turned back to Ikkadan and smiled softly.
"Could you help me walk? I don't think I could do it myself even if I concentrated a ton of chakra in my feet."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Abso-bloody-lutely adorable.

Ikkadan watched as the two tigers, whom could speak, interacted with the injured Kimi. She pointed out that they were her companions, which was really strange because he had never head of an animal being able to verbally communicate to a human; albeit there were a great many things that he wasn't aware of. "Is it wrong that I want to pet them all day?" He would comment jokingly, void of the fact that they may not like to be touched in whatever way a person would touch an animal. However, his mind quickly returned back to the matter at hand: Kimi was injured and she needed to be taken inside to the Dojo, wherever that was.

"Sure," He would comply with her wish, picking up the girl in his arms like an ending scene to a romantic, cheese-ball movie, "Just tell me if I'm holding on too tight, Kimi-chan." Perhaps she may be surprised by his strength, something that wasn't very well shown was his physique through the jacket. "Tell me, how did you come to have a pair of friends like Kora and, Katsu, was it?"

Ikkadan would be truly interested in how the girl managed to befriend wild animals, which seemed to tame and friendly. Well, they had to be friendly if they spoke a broken English, but speaking none-the-less. He would begin to move through the debris caused by her spat earlier with the inanimate objects. A smile would cross his face momentarily due to the position he was now in. Ikkadan would enter the suggested route, hopefully assisted by Kimi, in order to reach the Dojo.

He would be somewhat distracted from it's craftsmanship as his mind tended to the distracting images of the cute duo. Oh how he wanted to curl up and fall asleep with them, but that would be the basis of inappropriateness at this point.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi chuckled softly, "No, it's not wrong that you'd want to do that. Not at all. More nights than not I curl up with them myself."
She couldn't help but blush and eep when Ikkadan scooped her up. Her arms immediately rapped around his neck to keep herself close to him. She just smiled and pointed in the correct direction of the dojo.
"Just head in that direction. You'll run into the dojo. My clan has an affinity with cats. My father has a black panther. Most of my clan has panthers or leopards. Only those gifted with Kashiro are allowed to have tigers. Katsu and Kora are twins and they chose me together. Their mom even gave me a kitty kiss when she passed their care to me."
She smiled brightly as she remembered the day they came to live with her for the first time. When they got to the dojo, they found the doors already open and a man that looked similar to Kimi sitting in the middle, a huge black panther by his side.
"Hi dad." she greeted the clan head with a nervous smile. He smiled back and waved them forward.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fascinating, really.

Ikkadan hadn't heard of such a wonderful gift that existed in the world. Perhaps this was the marvel of being born in your early teens, where your mind is developed enough to be so surprised by the unknown. "You must really feel happy about that, Kimi-chan." He would state as his grip on the girl would stiffen, pushing open the large Dojo doors with a gentle smile, "It must feel quite special to be chosen by a mother to look after he children." As he said this, he thought back to his own experience and how that was similar to himself. Ikkadan was given to the Yamazaki family to be looked after, and you know what, he couldn't have been more delighted with that fact.

He had a family now, much like Kimi had.

As the two entered the Dojo, Ikka would take the chance to apologize on behalf of the alert. "It is a pleasure to meet you, sir." He would lower his head in a sign of respect before raising it with a more neutral expression, "I'm sorry but it appears that I had accidentally bummed into your daughter, Kimi-chan. I am sorry for this." Ikkadan didn't know really how parents acted with their children, because he hadn't experienced it, so he lied in order to protect the girl from any scoldings that she may receive due to her ill-care when releasing her anger. Ikkadan would approach the man with conviction, not arrogance, but confidence in his ability to look after Kimi for point A to B. He held onto her body until the time called for her to be released.

"I am Yamazaki Ikkadan, sir."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi just nodded and hissed as she felt her foot throb in an odd fashion. It had been quite the honor and it still was. She couldn't help but push her head into his shoulder for a moment.

When Ikkadan tried to take the brunt of a possible scolding, Kimi looked at him like he was nuts. She shook her head slightly and turned to her dad.
"Dad you and I both know that I was pissed and worked myself too hard. Not to mention Katsu and Kora probably told you everything." Her dad smirked and nodded.
"You can set my daughter down in front of me, Ikkadan. I appreciate you looking after my daughter as I was occupied." The clan head smiled and patted the tatami mat before him.
"So, what exactly did you do to your feet?"
"I kinda fractured them from kicking the dummies to death and then I jumped off the wall where Ikka-kun was and landed wrong. My right foot's broken."
"You tried healing it?" She nodded.
"With both mine and Kashiro's chakra. Kashiro's worked better than mine did."
"Your grandmother had the same problem. Her bones were exceptionally hard to heal and she could hardly do it herself, even with Kashiro's help, until she had trained much."
Once on the ground, her father would fly through the hand seals necessary to perform an advance medical jutsu. His hands would glow a soft green and he hovered them over his daughter's feet. Kimi felt the pain lessening in her feet. If Ikka was sitting beside her, she would lean his direction, hopefully against him. If not, she'd just lay back with a relieved sigh.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would comply with the man's wish, and laid his daughter onto the mat below. He did so delicately, and gently; trying not to upset the fractured bone and cause her more distress. He would also kneel down beside the girl, and then using his body as a support for Kimi to lean against. However, Ikkadan wasn't really focusing on holding Kimi up - not that he was doing a bad job or anything - but his eyes were drawn to the beautiful energy that was created from the Nekozuka clan leader's hand. This technique looked similar to the one Kimi had only performed minutes ago; except, this was much more stronger. "That's really something, eh." Ikka would state with a smile before waving his hand loosely over the green aura.

However, after a few minutes of staring blindingly towards the seaweed green aura; Ikka's attention would be drawn to the black panther. He wondered if that too could talk, and if so, what was it like? "Boy or girl?" He would nudge his head in the direction of the panther with an expression of excitement.

What a curious boy.

"Are you a doctor?" Ikka would state his question towards the father, of whom he didn't know his name. It seemed that the people that he had met were all training, or were, doctors. "Kimi-chan and I are friends." He would state, still holding onto the girl, and uttering a sentence that may have casted sympathy upon him. However, he just felt the need to indicate their relationship, something that the boy had never had before. So, why wouldn't he want to tell someone?

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi and her father smiled softly as they saw Ikka wave his hand over the green-ish glow. Her dad kept focused on Kimi's feet and allowed the two teens to talk. Kimi turned her head back to Ikkadan.
"Would you like to feel how calming medical chakra is? You don't even have to be hurt to feel it."
She noticed that he was looking at her father's panther and asked if it was a boy or a girl. The panther got up and walked to sit next to him. The great black beast purred softly and nudged his arm.
"Dad's panther is a girl." The panther purred more and nudged Kimi's chin.
"She can talk, but she's no where near as good as Kimi's girls. She gets embarrassed because of it. Isn't that right Kisa?"
"Y-yes, Koichi right." the black beauty pieced out slowly.
"As for your doctor question, Ikkadan, I am trained as a field medic."
He couldn't help but chuckle when the boy mentioned that he and his daughter were friends. Kimi turned and gave Ikka a bright smile.
It didn't take much longer, and Kimi's feet were completely healed. Her father stood and nodded to the teens.
"I'll leave you now. Be kind to your feet, daughter. They should be completely well in a few days."
Kimi nodded and watched her father leave the room.
"Another thing with having a friend inside me is that I heal quicker than most people." She paused for a few moments, looking around the dojo.
"Is there anything you'd like to do, Ikka? I want to at least treat you to some fish. In thanks for helping me."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would nod at the offer to feel the purest form of healing chakra. Gently, and slowly, the boy would waver his hands over the aura; slowing dipping his fingers into the harmless green aura that somewhat resembled a timid fire. Whether or not they knew, these two were affecting his perception of what his career in the future might be. Even if he was going to have one or not. "It feels so odd, but a nice odd." Ikka would smile as he looked to Koichi and Kimi respectively, his facial expression revealing his total amusement at the technique. And it was then revealed that Kochi's panther, who renamed nameless, was a speaker of the English language.

However, she was admittedly shy about her broken form of English. "It's okay, Kisa-chan. I can teach you some English!" He would place his hand on her head, feeling her soft fur against his skin, before returning his hand by his side.

Whenever Koichi was ready to leave, after his technique was finished, he would warn his daughter to be kind to her feet. He would nod to the two and leave along with his fateful companion, the living shadow: Kisa. "Wow, she's beautiful, isn't she?" Ikka would comment on the appearance of her father's companion before turning his vision back onto the demon girl, "All of them, they're all so special." It was obvious that this clan had a lot of love for each other.

"I don't deserve some food, Kimi-chan. I didn't do very much!" Ikka would brightly smile and nudge the girl before bouncing up onto his feet. "Although, why don't I make you something to eat? I remember... I remember someone told me about good food is a healing method too?" He would continue to smile, "I'm thinking that this was made up, though, gehehe!"

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shortly before Kisa left the room, she rubbed her cheek against Ikka's arm and said, "Would like that. Thanks you."
Kimi followed Ikkadan's eyes as he followed Kisa out of the room. She couldn't help but smile when he mentioned how pretty she was.
"They are special. Though if you met one of my cousin's panthers, they wouldn't be able to speak common at all. It's only the clan heads and heirs cats that can. And don't tell me you don't deserve food. It's part of my clan's customs."
Kimi stood up gingerly, testing her feet and sighed happily when she didn't feel even a twinge of pain. She silently thanked Kashiro and her father. She'd then turn back to Ikkadan and smile a toothy grin. She had an idea, but wasn't entirely sure how to implement it. As if knowing what Kimi was up to, Katsu and Kora came to sit by her side. With a poof of smoke, there were three Kimi's standing there, and all looked at least a little feral. They all spoke at once.
"Find which one is real Kimi."
The trio of cat girls sat down and looked at the boy with a toothy grin.
"Can you do it?"
Yes, she was being a little impetuous, but it was all for the fun of it.

((do whatever you will to find out which one's real ^^))

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would smile at the rebound offer of Kimi cooking the boy a hearty meal; something he din't actually want to pass up. Perhaps it was out of politeness but he felt it somewhat rude of him to allow a friend, whom had only recovered from an injury, the chance to cook him a meal - if anything, he was honor-bound to gift her with something. But the girl, it seems, would be more stubborn that that - or rather, Ikka was just easily persuaded. "If you insist, Kimi-chan." He would smile, stepping forward, but then moments later halting due to a toothy expression shot over by the Nekozuka clan member.

Without hesitation, the boy would waver his hand forward with a smile confidently placed across his face. The arm somewhat masking his face from sight. Kimi would hear the flap of paper unfold from his sleeves, and then quite suddenly, three sheets of squared paper would shoot out and latch onto the duplicates faces'. Covering their mouths. The smell of the white, crisp sheets would infect their overwhelming brilliant sense of smell for a moment.

"I'm not really good with sensing the difference between chakra, I'm afraid." He would lower his hand and place one hand against his hip, "Although, I'm quite interested in seeing how long these transformations last... And maybe then, I'll see who is the real Kimi-chan." Ikka would reveal a playful, yet convicted smile as he shined with a subtle confidence of his abilities. Again, without wasting a moment, he would launch three paper shurikens from his hand - all three appearing from seemingly his sleeve. One targeted towards a Kimi respectively.

[ :3 ]​

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The three "Kimi's" were shocked by Ikkadan's response to her little challenge. They tried to flee the flying pieces of paper, only to sneeze a bit when the papers planted themselves over their mouths. All three immediately tried to at least cut through the paper and found she couldn't. A small whimper echoed from their throats. There wasn't much time to ponder how she could get him to get the weirdly sweet smelling paper off of her face. They saw three shuriken headed their way and for once, Kimi wished that she had a kunai or some other weapon on her.
They weren't completely used to this form of fighting together, but they knew somewhat what to do. They all channeled chakra and performed a fang over fang, purposefully missing, mostly just giving Ikkadan a warning shot. When they landed behind him, they all had a mischievous glint in their eyes. Their claws were unnaturally hard in the first place, so they could use them as weapons if they wanted. The thing was getting close enough to him and still watching out for those paper shurikens that were wickedly sharp. They should all know, they had matching cuts on their left biceps. Sure, it stung a bit, but there wasn't anything she was really worried about. It felt like, ironically, just a paper cut to the feral cat
The cat girls performed some acrobatic stunts to get back in front of Ikkadan. The last would be a backflip that showed off just how taut and toned her body was. She decided to do something about this paper on her face. Silently, she directed Katsu and Kora to focus chakra just behind the paper and then let it "explode" out. A small gush of wind and the crackle of lightning later, the papers were off of their faces. All three let a toothy grin come to their faces. Katsu and Kora were starting to shake at because of the chakra they were exerting to try and keep the transformation up. Kimi just asked them for a little longer and they gave a slightly worried whimper, but set their faces into a determined look.
Kimi knew that they couldn't handle much longer of the jutsu, so she knew that this last attack would be it for the day. They had already trained their chakra today, so while Kimi could keep going, the tigers were running on almost empty.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suwfJMiXauU. This is Ikkadan's battle theme!]​

Ikkadan was surprised at the girl's 'fang over fang' technique, which ultimately caused the boy to shudder with fear of being hit. However, they weren't entirely successful in evading the paper shuriken attack. It would appear that all three had a small cut located on their bodies; each on the same position as the latter. "What was that move, Kimi-chan?" He would smile, extending his arm outward with a slow motion that moved his muscles along. "It was very powerful!" Ikka would slot his eyes closed and tilt his head; revealing a lively grin.

Perhaps the nature of his other mother, Konchuu, was taking over for this portion. She was always a firecracker of a woman, so stern yet a woman who lived for the heat of the moment. And perhaps that is where his elements drive from... Paper, representing the calm, collective and critical nature of Obana and his Bloodline ability that harnessed explosions, which represented Konchuu. The girls would then perform a series of impressive acrobatic moves, which would only result in Ikka's face deepening with redness. He would rub the back of his head, expressing a smile that couldn't hide anything, "Heh!" Ikka would exclaim, lowering his arm down and then extending his hand outwardly again.

In a matter of moments, paper would begin to flock from the surface of his body, only to regroup and format a weapon in his hand. The weapon was very large, daunting looking and quite powerful. However, the paper wouldn't be as strong as the original weapon. Ikkadan gave Kimi a smile before swinging the giant blade with one hand, placing the tilt on his shoulder and holding the handle comfortably. "If you lose, I've got to make you dinner and vice versa if I lose!" Ikka would push forward, the obvious weight of the paper sword being released from reality; he was still able to move at a regular speed. With a dulled accuracy, the boy swung back his blade and then aimed it towards all three of the girls respectively; as long as the range of his giant blade could reach them.

And that deal he had just stated? So, if Kimi was to lose - he'd make her dinner, the way he wanted to do things originally? And if he lost, then he would have to accept her offer for a meal.

Interesting.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi chuckled and just smiled at the boy. Kora and Katsu just couldn't hold the transformation anymore and it was released with a small pop. Kimi held up a hand to tell Ikka she needed a moment. She checked up on her girls with a worried look on her face. They were panting profusely. With little warning, Kimi lifted both of them up, one in each arm, and carried them over to where the water bowls were. She kissed their cheeks gently and told them to take a rest.
She looked back at the other teen and smiled. She wondered what he thought about her picking up 150 pound tigers with one arm, and no chakra strengthening them. Just to be funny, she jumped up to the ceiling of the dojo and stuck there. She walked over to him upside down, her hair dangling and slightly swaying. She watched as the paper blade was formed and was somewhat reminded of how little clothing she was wearing, though the thought didn't last long.
"So, you lose I make dinner. I lose you make dinner? That sounds like an interesting trade. Are there any restrictions for this spar?"
Of course when she asked that, she was thinking about Kashiro.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suddenly, the two tigers would deform into their original, more cuddly forms. They suited that better, and that's only because Ikkadan could imagine himself cuddling up to the softly knitted creatures on a cold winters day. He would smile as she delivered the creatures to the opposite end of the Dojo, cuddling them with one arm each with her seemingly gentle strength. Ikkadan would then smirk as the feline girl would stick herself to the Dojo ceiling. And my, my, the sight was quite nice... Politely speaking.

"Restrictions?" Ikka would comment with a gentle smile, pulling back his blade once more and holding the tilt against his shoulder. "We'll both try not to get hurt, eh?"

Ikkadan would move the paper blade from his shoulder, pointing the tip towards the upside down girl. The blade would begin to unfold and then scatter, launching themselves towards the girl with terrifying speed. However, what the girl wouldn't notice would be the hidden parchments of explosive notes smuggled into the attack with small amounts of chakra. The amount of chakra placed into these hidden notes would be enough to cause some pain but hardly enough to seriously do some damage. After all, this was a spar, wasn't it?

The barrage of sharpened paper notes would reach a close-proximity to Kimi. Whether she was able to evade or not was down to her, but regardless, the explosive notes would com-bust at the last minute.

A thick cloud of black smog would covered the ceiling, oh where the girl stood, would she have made it out or not?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back