Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Frustrated? Ha!

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi smiled and nodded after Ikkadan spoke. Try not to get hurt, this should be interesting. She watched as he maneuvered the giant paper blade from his shoulder and pointed it at her. As it unfolded, she leapt from the ceiling, behind Ikka. She landed in a crouch, ready to launch herself at him. Some of the paper somehow followed her and exploded. She jumped away, just caught on the edge of the blast. She looked down at her leg and saw only singe marks that were already healing slowly.
Silently, she crept up behind the boy, and allowed her nails to get a little longer with help from Kashiro's chakra. Once she felt she was close enough, she launched at Ikkadan's back, hands going for his throat. If she caught him, she's press her nails slightly into his neck, but not quite enough to draw blood.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't a surprise when Kimi wrapped her pretty little fingers around Ikka's neck, not at all. However, what was the delivering factor was the speed at which she recovered from the blast and then moved herself behind the boy to launch her own branded, claw-like attack. Ikkadan would struggle for a moment, choking due to the tightness for a moment before exploding into a burst of confetti. The confetti would explode, dissolving the image of Ikka into razor sharp tassels that would immediately swizzle around Kimi; hopefully slashing at her.

A reformed Ikka, whom reshaped with a series of unraveling paper over at the opposite end of the Dojo, would be seen with one hand against the wall. He would rub the skin of his neck with his gloved hand, and give her a worried smile. Without wasting much time, the boy would raise his free hand and delicately move his fingers like some kind of ballet routine. The surface of the ground, around Kimi, would begin to unfold into sheets of paper - white crisp sheets - that would flurry into a cyclone, or rather a bind, of paper.

It would surround the girl in a razor sharp glory of pain. However, was she able to still maintained for long, or even maintained at all? She was a crafty cat after all...

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Ikkadan "dissolved" into paper, Kimi's hands got some paper cuts as she tore her hands from his paper throat. She watched him warily as he reformed into himself. Backed into a defensive crouch, she watched, and waited for his next assault. She had a few paper cuts on her body, but most of the damage had occurred on Kimi's outfit, making the already tight and sexy outfit a little rough looking. There were small cuts all over the black material, not showing anything, but if they were ripped anymore, they might. She didn't notice though, and probably wouldn't.
Kimi saw Ikka rub his neck slightly and she smirked. She hadn't even grabbed his throat all that tight. It was all his struggling that had made it hurt a bit. She saw his hand move in a delicate looking motion and saw the tatami turning into paper and flying up. It formed into a mini cyclone and her eyes widened. She tried to move out of the way before it formed completely, but found it impossible. Instead, she decided to curl up into a ball in the eye of the cyclone. She still got hit by some of the paper, slicing her skin open like a knife in butter.
A small hiss filled her ears as the paper swirled. She decided to try a jutsu she had been working on. Maybe it would disrupt the paper? She moved through the hand seals as quick as she dared and pushed extra chakra into it. It didn't do what the jutsu was supposed to do. Instead, it exploded blowing out one side of the paper cyclone, hopefully anyway.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan looked on with keen eyes, always observing her lightning-fast movements or attempting too. She was on par with the boy, one might say. And they both seemed to have a weakness that would continually be exploited through this battle: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

However, as soon as the cyclone of paper combusted with a furious concoction of orange, and red flames; Ikkadan would lean against the wall of the Dojo and smile. He would wave his hand and allow the paper to recede back into the earth - masking itself to appear as the surface of the ground. Kimi would be harmed, but now free from the danger that presented itself in the form of a fearsome cyclone. Ikkadan would clearly give her the benefit of the doubt: she was durable. And really, this was quite exciting! The Yamazaki boy would fold his arms and give her a coy smile, oh what was he now planning on doing?

"I think we're at logger heads, Kimi-chan... If I throw an attack at you; you seem to escape from it. And vice versa, of course..." He would continue to give her a bitterly sweet smile.

Ikkadan would place one hand by his side, his finger tip so, so subtly pressing against the surface of the wall.

"Come at me, Kimi-chan."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi was quite relieved when the paper cyclone receded back to the tatami floor. She watched, still cautious, as he folded his arms and smiled. She smiled back a sincere smile. She glanced over her arms and legs. They had some cuts, but most of them were already starting to heal, and had only bleed a little bit. Her clothes were a little more battered, one strap only hanging by a thread. A good sized tear ran up one side of her shorts, almost up to the waist band. Her mind discounted the damaged clothes once more and she got ready for the next barrage.
As Ikkadan said, they were certainly at logger heads. She was nervous to get close to him, but that was her strength, close quarters combat. He challenged her to come forward. That made her bristle a bit. She was nothing if not competitive, and this challenge seemed to be fun. She whipped through the hand signs for a lightning clone. Once done, she ran forward beside her clone toward the boy, hardly realizing that he had moved his hands. The lightning clone pulled forward and lunged at the paper user. Once close enough, it would dispell, giving off an explosion of lightning.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, wasn't this getting more and more exciting?

Ikkadan's finger pressed firmly against the wall's face as the sight of a clone, which seemed mixed with lightning, made its way towards him. And unfortunately, it seemed to posses a fearsome speed too. As the clone exploded, a smog would cover the area of the Dojo and push back anybody too willing to enter its body. After a few moment, the smog would be pushed away and it would reveal Ikkadan cocking his head to the side, holding up his hand - which covered his face from the blast. Although, his hand was a little burnt and his clothes were almost melted against his flesh. "Fair play... I didn't really expect that. I didn't have enough time to retaliate." He would comment, lowering his hand with a still smile painted on his face.

Ikka would promptly slam his hands into the ground, spilling his chakra into the earth. And at that moment, a rumble would shake the floorboard to submission: causing them up uplift and shake. And in a mere moment, a wild aspiration of roots and flowers would burst into the scene: all filling up the space. However, it really did look quite beautiful with all of the vivid colors and smells. "Watch your step." He would add pointing to the roots that raced towards her feet.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi caught what the boy had said and just smirked. She kept running toward him, never making a completely straight path. She saw him slam his hands on the ground and was a little shocked to smell plants and flowers. She almost wanted to stop and stare at the flowers. Some of them were really really pretty and smelled strongly. She nearly tripped once over one of the roots that was rushing at her feet. Just as she was about to jump, she smelled something that made her become woozy. She staggered and stepped on another plant that produced the same smell. She thought she recognized the scent, but she hadn't smelled it often, nor been told what it was, so she was surprised that a plant was having this effect on her.
"Wha- what is that scent?"
She staggered again and this time tripped over a root and face-planted right into a patch of the plant that was making her drowsy. Kimi unconsciously rubbed her face against the grassy fern plant. She started purring, quietly at first, and then it echoed out noticeable to Ikkadan's ears. Next thing she knew, she felt the roots clambering up her legs and securing themselves around her ankles. Kimi contorted her body and hissed at the roots before turning back to the nip.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kimi-chan!" Ikkadan would exclaim as she noticed her friend fall to her knees, over-encumbered by the nauseating spores. The boy would immediately run over to her side, manipulating the roots and branches to receded back into the earth. And while this took a small amount of time, the dojo would soon be clear of all creations that originated from Ikkadan. He would smile and place his hand against her head, brushing his finger through her dark toned hair. "Are you alright, Kimi-chan?" Ikkadan would feel begin to feel quit bad about what had just happened, maybe they both went a little too far?

Kimi had only just recovered from her broken ankle. And it never really adorned on the boy that the reason why she felt as she did was due to her over-sensitivity to the sense of smell. "I think I owe you dinner, yeah?" He would smile hoping that her eyes would open and she would be okay. And really, at this moment, aside from feeling guilty, he was impressed by her durability and even her strength. Truly, the grasp she had around his neck was frightening and almost lethal.

She wasn't a chick to mess with, really. The ground where the roots, branches and trees had receded back into the earth was left scarred and holey. But not in the religious sense, duh. And that was another reason why the boy would feel worse about what just happened: he was now going to have to repair the damage, but really, he was pretty useless when it came to anything practical. Maybe it was best to ask his auntie Suzu.

[Sucky post, my bad! :(]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi felt the grasses sink back into the ground and mewled softly in sadness as the good smelling grass disappeared. Ikka brushed his fingers through her hair and she purred again. Basically face down on the tatami mats, she was kind of sleepy. As he asked his question, Kimi sat up into a half kneeling position, legs curled on one side. She grasped at his hand, and, if he allowed her to catch it, she would rub her cheek against his palm before letting go.
"I'm okay, Ikka-kun. One of the smells made me woozy and it almost feels like I'm high on something. Never been high before though, so I'm not completely sure."
She rubbed her eyes gently and she tried to clear her head. Kimi only nodded her head in answer to Ikkadan's question. Kisa sauntered back into the room, sniffing the air. She got closer to the two teens and sniffed Kimi's face and hair. She sneezed and started talking while walking out of the room.
"Thought smelled that. Catnip gone now. Too bad." As she finished, her tail disappeared around the corner and Kimi face-palmed.
"Of course! That's what that smell was! You somehow made catnip grow in the dojo!" she laughed, falling back and grabbing her stomach, kicking her feet softly.
"I have a really sensitive sense of smell. The catnip put me down. You're fine, Ikka. If you really think you owe me dinner, then we'll go out."
She stood up and started brushing off her torn clothes. A couple of her fingers caught in some of the slices in her shirt and it tore the rest of the way open. Her fingers were a little stuck, and it took her a few seconds to realize that her breasts were now exposed. With an "eep!" she covered herself once more, hiding her flesh from view. Whiskered cheeks were completely flushed with a soft red color.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would be utterly encumbered with relief at the sight, sound and smell of Kimi's life being revived from a comatose state. He would smile as he brushed his fingers through her hair, "I'm glad you're alright, Kimi-chan." A smile would follow-up onto his face and the relief was now very visible for the young girl to see. However, Ikkadan would wonder about the effects of the plants that he had summoned; maybe it really was the pollen within the plants, and the overpowering sense that they birthed into the room. Although, Kimi's companion Kisa would re-enter the room, prowling along with her nose held up high until she reached Kimi. Her companion would place her nose upon her head, sniffing for a brief second only to sneeze softly.

"Catnip? Is that what you call it?" He smiled, still holding Kimi as best as he could, until she was ready to stand up at least. Ikka stepped back she the girl laughed enchantingly, kicking her feet into the air as her stomach tensed up with each chuckle.

The two would stand, and suddenly - quite suddenly - Kimi's breasts would become exposed. It happened oh-so fast, and really, Ikkadan didn't even know what had happened to enable such a thing to happen. He stuttered, shying away his face and covering his eyes comically. "Urm!" He would exclaim standing still, frozen in fear due to the sight of her bumptious breasts. Really, Ikka hadn't been in this situation before so he didn't know what to do!

Ikkadan's face would burn with a deep scarlet. But with one hand, he would undo his red jacket's buttons and toss the jacket over to Kimi. Yup, just stand there boy-o, try not to look at them...

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Finally certain her chest was at least somewhat covered by her arms, she looked back up at Ikkadan. He had certainly gotten an eye-full. She was met by a turned face and stock still body. She saw the scarlet burning on his cheeks and knew that they must match hers to a T. She watched as he took off his jacket, and caught it with one hand. So as not to add to either party's embarrassment, she turned her back to her friend and put his jacket on.
The arms of the jacket were a little long, but Kimi didn't mind that at all. The part she was worried about was if the thing would actually close around her chest. To her delight and surprise, it did, though tightly. Once everything was in place, the jacket came down to about mid hip on her. She turned back around and closed the distance between the two. She hugged him gently, rubbing her cheek on his shoulder in thanks.
"Thank you, Ikka-kun. That was very kind of you." she smiled at him and let go.
"I should probably go put on some different clothes. If the shirt was any indication, then these shorts are probably torn to heck as well."
She turned her head to where she had laid her girls. They were gone. They had probably woken up and headed back to their room.
"You're welcome to come with me. I'm sure Katsu and Kora wouldn't mind the company and I can change in my en suite. It's up to you, Ikka-kun."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan smiled as the jacket seemed to fit, well mostly. He didn't really want to think about the breasts and yeah... It probably wasn't the best thing anyway, that could have made their friendship a little too awkward, yet comical if he had stared for a longer period of time. "It's okay, Kimi-chan." He would smile, rubbing the back his head head with a deepened smile and a rosy complexion. And just like that, Ikkadan was now entered in an embrace of two friends, which he would gladly continue with a technique that someone may call a: bear hug.

He wrapped his arms around Kimi and squeezed tightly, maybe even lifting her up for a brief second or two.

"Different clothes may be better!" Ikka chuckled before continuing, "I'll wait with Kisa and Kora! It'll give me time to speak to them." He would add with a lessened smile on his face and a normal complexion, but still, he felt embarrassed about setting his sights on his friend's breasts. Ikkadan hadn't even seen breasts before, so yeah, this was a new experience for him.

Ikka would follow Kimi to her next location, occasionally smiling about the breasts.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi giggled and squealed a bit when Ikka returned her hug with a tight one and lifted her into the air. She moved her hands to his shoulders as she descended back to the ground. She smiled at him and reached for his hand. She tugged him along gently. They didn't see anyone in the hall, though that wasn't unexpected. They would walk along until they came to her door. The kanji for tiger was on the door, though it was open because of the girls. Katsu and Kora lifted their heads and smiled at them.
Kimi turned back to Ikkadan and smiled. She let go of his hand and walked over to her closet.
"Come on in and hunker down with the girls. I'll get changed and then we can go." She searched through to try and find something suitable to wear. She finally found a pair of shorts and a red "make me purr" shirt that showed off her toned stomach.
Kimi marched into her en suite and shut the door. She caught her appearance in the mirror and smiled, until she noticed her hair. With a small groan, she undressed and hung Ikkadan's coat on a hook so it didn't get wrinkled. The cat girl untied her hair and watched it flow down behind her back. She put a brush to her messed up hair until it was soft and flattened again. Her wealth of hair was shortly back up into her normal ponytail. She then got dressed and rubbed her whiskered cheeks for a second. All that work had made her a little tired, but she was excited to go have dinner with her new friend.
Picking up his coat and hanging it off a finger over her shoulder, she walked back out into the room and smiled.

((Does Ikkadan have a mark on his neck from her hands?))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back