Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Grabbing and Getting

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The group moved well through the sands, and by nightfall the people who followed him were within the walls of Soon and enjoying their drinking and gambling and whoring. Vices that the leader of the Isaki Clan let them have, because what was being human if not being imperfect creatures of the world? But he was not interested in any of those on this night, he had something more in mind.

Zaku, or what used to be such, would find Hoshikata standing before him just short of the witching hour, staff in hand. ”Greetings cousin.” Those golden eyes peer into Zaku's own as he spins the staff idly. ”You have in your possession a headband belonging to the village of Cloud. Before you go your own way, I require it. I wish to return it to its owner in a rather interesting fashion.”

As if expecting nothing less than his own way, a hand is already held out waiting for it.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I looked at him and shrugged. "Sure why not, not like I'm gonna need it. You remember how I came to acquire it by chance? It's fuzzy for me still." I asked handing the headband to him, after taking it from my pocket. I was still recovering after all, from the sickness. I was still trying to find my sense of normality.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshikata takes the item, smiling at the question. ”If I recall, you took it off a dead man who attempted to kill us after forcing us to leave the village. I think his name was Zaku.” The headband vanishes into his robes as he turns and exits the room. ”Try not to overdo it cousin.”

(Topic left)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Troubling thoughts indeed. We weren't a violent clan, just one displaced from our home. But the name Zaku did seem familiar, and I was not one to distrust the words of our leader. Still, he was a leader whom didn't have time for all of us; I was thankful that I had the chance to speak to him when I did. With that in mind, my thoughts turned to something else. A new goal...

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back