Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hello there! - A Free RP

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"WAIT A MOMENT-" I said as I put down my bowl.

"If you stabbed him with a shive shouldn't he be.." I moved my hands, pretending to hang myself with a noose.

"You know...", I motioned my hands to form a gun next to my head.

"Right?", I quickly moved one of my hands against my neck.

"Or did he just revive? Is that what demon ninjas do? Revive when you.. you know. Do that?"

I stared at my date for a moment as I waited for him to respond. What if he was the demon ninja? What if after having his body stabbed the demon ninja killed my date and took over his skin? If the demon ninja can wear human skin then surely he can change skins as he pleased. For all I knew I could be enjoying a meal with one of the demon princes of the underworld. I slowly moved my hand to grab a fork. I needed to find a way to get out of this situation if this was the case. I would return home and get help to defeat this demon king..

You know, assuming I could figure out where home was exactly.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy scratched his chin. "I did stab him. I drew blood on the shiv, but the demon seemed unfazed. He did'nt flinch or run.

He just looked at me with those glowing red eyes." He seemed to stare off, then looked back to the girl sitting next to him looking rather cautious and wielding a Fork as if a deadly blade. "Then he just left. He looked disappointed, so I'm going to borrow the old man chiefs knife.

I need a bigger knife...." He laughed a little bit as he finished his meal and stood up from his seat. "The demon is my problem. I'll be the one to slay him. And when I do. Maybe I'll take his fangs and make em into a fancy necklace! Hah!" He slapped his knee, leaning over on the stool, watching this curious girl.

"So, I gotta run. I got a few packages to deliver. Do you live round here? Will I see you again?" His smile was warm, his cheeks slightly reddened. "just to hang out and stuff....." He cleared his throat and looked away nervously.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh you won't see me again yo-yo-"

I stood up, fork in my hand, "DEMON!"

I ran for the door, only to pause and quickly return to give a short bow and mouthing a reluctant 'Thank you for the meal' to the Demon. He might have been a demon who went around stealing people's bodies but that didn't give me the right to be rude and neglect to thank him for the meal! Once I did that though I ran through the door and stopped for nothing.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back