Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

How the Years Drag By [Contract Search]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo's body moved on its own as he trekked Wind Country's desert. He couldn't remember how long he'd walked these dunes, although the deep tan of his skin and his frazzled hair verified he'd been there for at least a year. But the flow of time vanishes when isolation is all one knows. Even the two voices in Tomo's head couldn't keep him grounded, or maybe it was because of them that the man had slowly lost sanity. Everything was a dream, or so he believed. Long ago he thought he recalled meeting a unique being. Another moment he swears he found a town somewhere. But no matter what he thought he knew, Tomo always awoke to the blinding sun and harsh sand. The late twenties man stopped in his tracks. His dull eyes stared into the distance. "No...not a dream. This is a nightmare."

To understand Tomo's predicament, one must know how he came to be here. It was not coincidence, but the hand of his elder brother Takama. Tomo had been drugged by his family and carried to Wind Country. It was tough love on Takama's part, as he only wished to help cure Tomo of his crippling fear of sand after a training exercise long ago. The older Mochizuki thought it would be a simple matter to throw Tomo out into the vast wasteland and wait for his PTSD to blow away in the grainy wind. However life, and the human brain, is not so simple. Days turned to weeks turned to years. Nevertheless Takama wouldn't return home without a recovered brother. So he continued to watch from afar as his brother struggled to traverse the desert, and returned him to the dunes when Tomo wandering into a populated area. Now Tomo traveled through the region with little delay, only stopped momentarily to mumble something Takama couldn't make out. Surely this meant he was cured, yet something tugged at Takama's heart, pushing doubt where confidence once rested.

Thus Tomo was left in Wind Country purgatory, forced to remain in the desert, but unable to call it home. He looked down to his palms at the mouths that had been absorbed from the Toujigikou. The right mouth flapped as if it were speaking, but only the smacking of its tongue was audible. To Tomo, however, a woman's voice resonated in his head. Trap! Just end it already! Aitouka is tired of the nothing! If we blow ourselves up, we'll get virgins! That's what we heard once. All that jiggle. The mouth licked the parts of skin that acted as lips. Tomo's face remained expressionless as he spoke. "That...that might end the nightmare. We can go home. Yes...yes." His hand burned as he poured chakra into it, and its faint red glow danced on Tomo's face. STOP! The sharp objection caused the man to flinch , and he looked to his left hand. A campy man's voice sounded in the Mochizuki's mind. Tomo-boy, haven't you heard? If you die in your dream, you die in real life. Think of the children! Tomo's unfocused eyes gazed at the protesting hand. "Haruki...we have no children..." But we could, as long as you do not obliterate us before we spread our seed. Tomo saw his lover with her mischievous smirk taunting him. "Saeko."

At that moment, something floated down from the heavens. His eyes couldn't focus on it in the air, but his reflexes were trained well enough for him to catch it nevertheless. It felt soft, a sensation Tomo hadn't experienced in far too long. The man's eyes strained until the object became clear. It was the plume of a bird, something Tomo never dreamed he'd find in such a cruel environment. He looked to the sky, searching for the source, but found nothing. Again his lover's name escaped his lips. "Saeko. Are you...telling me to stay strong?" Subconsciously, Tomo's mouth spread into a smile. His dry lips cracked from the strain, but the man was accustomed to such pain by now. "I will find my way to you. Please wait for me."

[WC: 682]
[MFT]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
What is real? What is reality?​

As Tomo starred blissfully into the sky day dreaming unethically if not inappropriately of his lover, a victimless crime of perversion, he'd be forced to snap to the current world around him. Not only due to the sound of a loud and thunderous boom but withal an earth shaking after quake would grab his attention. In the distance, not to far off, Tomo descried a small dessert hamlet. It was hazzy in sight due to the desserts infamous phenomenon of causing optical illusions. Perhaps Tomo would write it off as a mirage or dessert induced delirium but that would mean the thick black smoke rising from its initial proximity was too a figment of his hallucination , the random boom sound he heard come from that heading, as well as the unnatural quake felt just moments ago. Perhaps he'd not bother with whatever troubles befall the tiny town. Minding ones own business was always the safest way to stay out of trouble... but then again, was the boy already in trouble? A small settlement was bond to at least have water and perhaps friendly conversation, two things Tomo was severely lacking at the moment. A small dessert settlement, seemingly in distress, would gladly return the favor to someone rushing to its aid. Still, the choice was his and a decisive one at that. Will he rush to the aid of strangers seemingly in distress, or will he decided to make light conversation with the passing dirt devils and stationary cactus as his the dessert's harsh elements slowly vaporize his sanity? Whatever his decision, if he was going to go, he hadn't much time before a manageable situation became even more chaotic. Who would have thought it? Even in a dessert waste land, a man still had options.

</I>
Decisive
<i>
</i>
  • Rush to the aid of the small village in distress...
  • This rock looks nice...
  • I wonder if they have water...
  • Nawwww looks like trouble...
  • <I>Couldn't help to check it out...

RP your reaction to what you see, your choice, and if you decide to go then how do you proceed to travel? It's about one mile out from your location.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo felt the rumble in his bones as the world shook from a distance. His eyes were drawn down to the possible smoke cloud on the horizon. It could be a mirage, like many other times before, but he had to try. If not for the companionship that it might offer, at least for the supplies and directions homeward. Nothing was going to stop him from leaving this Raiden-forsaken desert. After pocketing the feather, Tomo reached for the pouch at his hip. He pulled out a scroll and unraveled it to a specific section. He placed his fingers against the back of it to focus his chakra into the paper. From it leapt an ink horse, pre-drawn due to its constant use. Being a courier for his village meant he traveled the roads of Lightning Country often, thus he needed a means of transporting himself quickly and efficiently.

Tomo returned his scroll to its place and swung himself onto his inky steed. His head wobbled a bit from the wave of fatigue that hit him. It had been a while since he'd used advance jutsu like this. He had been in survival mode for so long, using the minimum amount of chakra and stamina, that maintaining such a creation wouldn't be easy. The faster he got there, the faster he could release the jutsu. Knowing the desert sands were difficult to trudge through, Tomo focused on the wind that helped form the horse. With enough concentration, he could lighten the creature's footsteps, helping it traverse the environment with more ease. The Mochizuki repeated the same thing aloud over and over to keep himself focused and hopeful. "It's real. It's real. It's real." And off towards the village he galloped.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
With Haste...​

Tomo raced against time and fought the dessert elements. Heat exhaustion and catching a dessert stroke were all common risk for a dessert traveler low on provisions and whos chakra tanks were running dry. Still, Tomo mustard the strength to push forward eagerly. He'd pass the dust devils and cactus waving goodbye and without so much as a Sand worm impeding his progress, Tomo would arrive at the small settlement and find the unlikely of sights. The dessert own people seemed to be in a fritz. They were smashing things and thrashing things about as if the people had gone mad. However, what was clearly present was that they had not gone crazy as the manner of which they destroyed things seemed to be not only with purpose but they were a bit organized in the destruction as they communicated their efforts with one another. Words like "hurry" and "Try smashing this one," and "It's gotta be around here hiding, don't let it get away alive!"

They were not rioting their own town and reaping destruction for enjoyment but rather fear was clearly visible in their eyes. Small shacks and hay stacks had caught fire from the carelessness of the panicking people but they did not seemed to concerned about that. They were more focused on finding something that they were afraid of. Eventually a group of the towns natives would catch wind of Tomo's presence there and would halt what they were doing to stare at him. As awkward as it seemed at first, most were just caught off guard by the stranger starring at them which undoubtedly caused them to become more self conscious. What they were doing must seem strange to someone not knowing what was going on however the more panicked villagers continued frantically. Three men would approach Tomo as he stood there. They had defensive questions to ask in response to Tomo looking at them in a way that they precieved as strangely, "Can we help you there err stranger?"

</I>
Decisive
<i>
</i>
  • Nope I'll just be going...
  • What's going on here...
  • I'm thirsty...
  • Your shoes are untied...
  • <I>Who are you calling strange...

RP your reaction to what you see, your response, etc.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Contract Search Failed. It's been over 2 months and thus it is a failure. Amaya, please log the search results accordingly.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back