Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Infernal Prisoner] Ornaments of Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With our entrance being that of a one way tunnel, our only option for escape was to exit up the stairs and make our way to the guard we passed by before. However, the former genjutsu I had used wouldn't do the trick, and I wasn't skilled at the arts enough to be able to cast multiple sense jutsu yet. However, because I knew such a limitation was upon me, I took it upon myself to learn a jutsu that would do the trick in cases of emergency. While I had not mastered it persay, I was confident that casting it on one individual would be possible; and that it would suffice to be the necessary escape we need.

So together we would traverse the cellar like area until we came to the surface in our transformed selves. I quickly gestured silently to our exit, where the man we had passed earlier stood. "Exit is that way, I'll prepare the jutsu, you let Natsu know the job is done." I directed and found a corner away from prying eyes, but still within range of the man. Forming the handseals, it took me a couple tries to get the right combination before confidently casting Temple of Nirvana.

In moments, the guard slouched to the ground, soundly asleep ad I was making my way as non suspiciously as ever toward our exit. Carefully stepping over the man, I made it our of the vicinity of the complex and waited for Hikari to be at my side before releasing the genjutsu from the mans mind. Turning around, I took a look at my surroundings before transforming into what seemed to be a citizen and made my way quickly to the station, as if trying to escape the mob.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pair knew that the way they'd come was not an option for exit, so they went through the cellar area, remembering the map. When they finally came to the area of the exit, Zaku gestured at it silently. Zaku said, "Exit is that way, I'll prepare the jutsu, you let Natsu know the job is done."

Hikari nodded, and tapped the button for speech on her headset. "Extrication complete, Do-san. Time to get ourselves back to the rendezvous point. Repeat: Extrication complete, we are en route to the rendezvous point." She looked back at Zaku, who was just figuring out his hand seals. She watched curiously, because she didn't know which jutsu he was going to cast. After a few moments, the guard slouched, and began to lightly snore. Hikari chuckled, and thought, When he wakes up, he's in for it. His superiors will not be pleased.

Zaku left the complex, carefully stepping over the man, out of the complex, and waited for her. Hikari smirked at the sleeping guard once more, then she skipped over him lightly, and joined her partner in crime. They looked around, as they each changed their appearances, so that they seemed to be civilians. Hikari feigned a nervous demeanor, and kept close to Zaku as they made their way out of the city, toward the train. Just before they got there, she looked around, and stopped close to an alleyway., "We're approaching the rendezvous coordinates, Do san. What's your status?" She asked hesitantly. She wanted to ask if he needed support, but he'd gotten grouchy when she'd asked him if he was sure he could handle the distraction plot earlier, so she'd let him ask if he needed it.

[MFT-286]

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hold them off! We can’t let them advance further! If we let them inside any further we’ll be lucky if the Chancellor allows us to keep our lives, let alone our jobs!” The Guard Captain shouted, encouraging his men to renew their vigor at keeping the civilians out. Natsu rolled his eyes. Did not even these so-called professionals understand that shouting at people who were doing exactly that did not help one bit? It was like whipping a horse to go faster when it already was galloping as hard as it could. At least these guardsmen seemed trained enough not to throw the rider of their back. Despite that, Natsu had to agree with the man. Slowly but surely the civilians were pushing in, no doubt the pressure from the gangsters spurring them on.

Sweeping with the bottom part of the spear at the legs of the burly man in front of him to stop his advance, Natsu nearly crapped his uniform as his headset crackled into life. With all the pressure he had almost forgotten about the thing in his ear. The pause gave his opponents enough of a window for him to attempt another push, which the Chunin quickly halted with a smack on the head with the blunt part of the spear. The news Hikari told him, luckily twice or he might’ve missed it, made him sigh in relief though. Finally he could ditch this place and this chaos. Looking about for an opportunity, he tagged out with one of the guards who had been recovering in the backlines. “Captain, permission to make a quick round of the complex while I recover?” The man in front of him simply grunted, but it was enough for Natsu to set off.

If there’d be any way out of here, it’d no doubt be the way Hikari and Zaku have gone. I'll have to find the postern gate and hope it isn’t guarded too heavily. And that neither of his companions had been caught while making their way out. Fortunately, he found the location swiftly, a dazed guard standing about on the field. There were a few others on the walls, but those seemed to be pre-occupied with keeping people out rather than in. The gate seemed mostly intact, somewhat surprising Natsu. Hadn’t any of the rioters tried the backdoor yet? It was the simplest trick in the book! And considering all the activity in the front, it’d be only logical to assume the back would be understaffed. Whichever the case, it made Natsu’s life quite a bit easier. Walking up to the guard, he called out. “Hey man, the Captain requested you in the front. I’m here to replace you. Something ‘bout recycling energy or whatever. Best go quickly though, it’s a real mess over there.”

The man, visibly nervous about having to go to the front gate pondered about it for a moment. “C’mon man! Don’t stand about! You know the Captain’s not a patient man!” Whether the guard was simply dreading the task of actually having to do work protecting the complex or it being a side-effect of whatever Hikari and Zaku did, Natsu didn’t know. The reminder of his superior’s attitude was seemingly enough to override it though, and he quickly scurried away. Now Natsu had a clear way out and thanks to the guards on the wall’s lack of attention, he was quickly sprinting down the back alleys. Figuring it’d be odd to see a guard so openly run away from his task, actually having been shouted at by one of his faux co-workers on the wall, he dodged into a doorway again. The lock had clearly been forced, though no sound came from inside. Natsu didn’t bother stepping inside, the alley deserted and changed his appearance once more. I certainly am getting the hang of this Transformation Jutsu.. Never figured it’d be this useful. He pondered, once more resembling the aspiring pastry vendor from before.

Of course, his rest could not last long. Once more, the headpiece crackled to life, once more succeeding in making his heart skipping a beat or two, his pants risking yet another stain. Luckily, no defecating or heart attacks occurred, and he listened to Hikari’s question. “Natsu here, no problems so far. Made it out of the complex, currently on my way to the train station. If I remember correctly, there’d be a train in the early evening. If at all possible, I want us to be on it. It may be a local train and take us longer to go home but.. Who knows what damage the mess I stirred up will do to the train schedule. I’d also not stay any longer in this stirred wasp nest than needed. Meet up at the Station’s main entrance. Natsu out.” He told her, before running out onto the alley again, swiftly making his way to the front gate of the city. He’d catch that train one way or another, though he wouldn’t let his team behind if they’d not make it. At least the tickets that had been reserved for them would still be valid. That was one worry less.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[Word Count: 888]
[Mission Total Word Count: 10.575/1.600]
[Marked for Training]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...It may be a local train and take us longer to go home but.. Who knows what damage the mess I stirred up will do to the train schedule. I’d also not stay any longer in this stirred wasp nest than needed. Meet up at the Station’s main entrance. Natsu out.” His voice chimed in my ear.

"Understood." I would respond. My heart was beginning to slow down by now, as it had been beating unbelievably fast before hand. I looked back at my partner who now resembled my civilian look, breathing a sigh of relief as we hurried on. The noise of the commotion got softer and softer as we approached our meetin point to get on whatever train we could so that we could start our trip back home.

Nervously, I checked my belt pouch to make sure I still had the items I had pilferred. Figuring it was safe to talk, I looked to Hikari with a shaky voice. "H-holy crap that was intense. Nothing like the small missions they have given me so far..." I uttered. I had never felt anything like the rush of adrenaline before. I couldn't imagine some of the higher rank missions that our village leaders partook of. How could they handle the stress and danger. All we had to do was retrieve some items and I was having trouble controlling my shakes.

Nevertheless, we made it to our destination and joined our mission leader. Together we would leave the capitol city and embark on a long journey home.

[Topic Left]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Natsu responded with the recommendation that they get on the earliest train and take a circuitous route back to the village. "Agreed, if the riot reaches this sector of the city, they'll probably rout trains away from the city." She said. "See you there." She said.

She turned to Zaku, and grinned, "Intense, Yeah." She grinned, "Hell of a rush though." She put her hand on his shoulder, "Let's get to the station, buddy." She said.

Hikari pulled some of her hair out of her eyes, and continued. The streets were strangely empty. It did nothing to alleviate the gloom that had settled upon the city... indeed, emptied of their normal population, these streets had an eerie echoey quality that made their hurried steps seems louder, and more noticeable. She was glad when they reached the station, and met up with Do Natsu. The train crowd was thin, but at least there was one. She spared only a moment to look back at the city. ‘Never thought I’d be so glad to be going home.’ She thought. ’I really do dislike this place.’ She got onto the train with a feeling of relief, “I’m looking forward to getting away from here.” She said with a huff of relief, remembering the thug who had tried robbing her. “This city is awful.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back