Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It Was an Accident! I swear!

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi burst through the doors of the Caduceus Tower and looked around. Secretaries and nurses paused what they were doing to look at the purple haired girl. Frowning deeply, Okibi barked, "Sogay need help! He-" She paused and looked back at Seven, who was entering the hospital with the injured Sousuke on his back. The girl shrugged slightly, quietly asking "What do I say?". Seven rose an eyebrow and growled. "He fell down." Was all the dog said. Okibi gave him a flat look and then turned back around.

"He fell down!" She declared, in a way she hoped was convincing. However, the twitch in her eyebrow might have given it away.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Entry into the hospital wasn't the difficult part. The difficult part was explaining his injury. Once Okibi had started trying to explain they were attended to by a doctor who looked worse for wear and was smoking a cigarette. "So... you fell. Fell flat on your face then your head? What were you doing to have broken your arm?" Spoke the doctor, his words were slightly slurring. "I mean really. What does the boy do to get this messed up?"

Sousuke took to a seat in the waiting room. On one side was Number Seven. One the other side of him was Okibi. In the Steward's working hand was a book entitled 'Inuzuka - The Great Hunt'. It was a book he had picked up from the library which luckily he still had on his person. He opened the book for Okibi to read. It would explain to her the nature of the Inuzuka and the concept of the Great Hunt. It was an event in olden time when Inuzuka would go out in packs to hunt down animals to have great feasts later in the name of the One King. "I was base jumping. My armour failed me." He responded as he turned the page for Okibi.

"Base jumping? Are you some sort of billionaire playboy? Some whack who needs to spend money?" The Doctor inquired. "So were you trying to impress someone? Some super model by base jumping your ass into a wall?"

The Steward's eyes narrowed. He sniffed the air a bit. This doctor smelled of whisky, or so it seemed. That was probably reason why both Okibi and Number Seven were covering their noses. The Steward wondered why it took him so long to pick up this scent. "Doctor. I think you're out of line. Secondly it's my arm, not my behind that is badly damaged. "<i></i> He spoke firmly as he turned another page.

"Ass. Arm. what's the difference." The Doctor took a long drag from his cigarette and exhaled in the face of the Steward who began coughing. To make matters worse the doctor tapped his cigarette and some of the ash fell onto the Steward's head. Sousuke quickly shook his head and removed the ash. "Don't do that. It's good for you. A little ash hurt no one."

"I would advise you surrender your medical license, and remove yourself from the facility before I have you reported. I'm pretty sure no doctor in the right sense of mind would suggest the use of tobacco ash to treat a physical wound."<i></i> The Steward pointed to the door. "By order of Steward. Now."<i></i> Sousuke commanded.

"Geeze. Tough room. Now where is that elephant who was in my pajamas..."

The disgusted Steward who was still in quite a bit of pain, and covered in blood went back to reading to his ward. He had to do something. The mere thought of Okibi's education going to waste was upsetting him. He felt the IQ of all three of them go down due to the doctor's presence. "Where was I... in the 3rd Hunt it was a great Red Boar that Inuzuka Sen had killed. It took two tribes men, a junior hunter, and a tracker to chase down this red beast. It is said that once the One King was given this, he had gifted Sen his blessing which Sen took into the 4th hunt where he slew a new born sandworm."<i></i>

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When a foul smelling doctor approached their small motley crew, Okibi immediately flew her hands up to cover her nose. He smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and alcohol, two smells she wasnt very fond of at all. As they went to sit on the other side of the waiting room, Okibi tried to get as far away from the foul man as she could, sitting on Sousukes far side while Seven took the closer. She felt bad that he had to deal with the worst of the mans smell, but... well, she didnt want to!

Sousuke pulled out a familiar book and cracked it open. Okibi had to wonder for a moment when he'd retrieved the tome. Did he have it on him the entire time they were fighting or something? She leaned closer, trying to be careful not to touch Sousuke's useless arm, and saw that it was the book she'd picked out of the shelves a while ago in the halls of learning. She was pretty sure she'd left that book behind; did Sousuke pick it up and take it home for her?

Okibi felt touched, but that was quickly drowned by shame. Sousuke was always doing things for her and she repaid him by breaking his bones.

The girl looked away momentarily to curse herself.

When finished with her inner self-bashing, Okibi tuned in to hear Sousuke and the doctor going at it. She didnt like the way the smelly man was talking to, or treating her packmate. Needless to say, she wasnt sad when Sousuke dismissed him. The girl made a childish face at the mans back as he left the hospital for good.

"It is said that once the One King was given this, he had gifted Sen his blessing which Sen took into the 4th hunt where he slew a new born sandworm."

The word sandworm caught Okibi's attention mid face-making. She turned to look at Sousuke and the book, with her fingers still pinching her face up comically. "Sandworm!?" She asked excitedly.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke nodded his head. "That's correct. Sandworm."<i></i> He flipped the page and continued reading. "Sandworms have always been difficult to defeat. Thus Sen had battled this infant sandworm for two days with no rest. With claws he raked the carapace and had no success. It was until he broke off the tooth of the sandworm and crafted a spear. With this spear he was able to pierce the carapace of the sandworm. Once pierced Sen and his companion Sanzu tore through the flesh of the sandworm and tore out the six hearts of the sandworm effectively killing it."<i></i> The Steward paused for a moment. Should he actually be reading this to Okibi? Was it fit for her? Well the girl was at the very least in her teenage years. Then again his own parents read him very violent children's stories too of a similar nature.

"Hrm. I find it very strange he resorted to using a spear to defeating this sandworm but given the situation I suppose it is only normal."<i></i> The Steward looked at the picture on the left of Sen and his companion Sanzu who was a great big grey wolf. The Steward looked at the wolf and then at Number Seven. The wolf was indeed large, but not nearly as large as Number Seven. The Steward had come to the conclusion that he was an exceptional sort of Inuzuka familiar. Still though, there was something to be said about him. "I don't think Okibi cannot trace her lineage back to the first men, but Number Seven can you trace your lineage back? If this is a sore subject for you, do let me know and ... we'll make conversation upon another topic. I am merely inquiring as ... well as you can see you're at least twice or triple the size of Sanzu. Have Inuzuka familiars gotten bigger throughout the years or are they like people and have exceptions once in a while?"<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What?!"

"He was dismissed by his post! The Steward is here!"

"You sent the Steward to him?!"

"Dr. Kanashimi, he was the only one avaliable--"

"I'd much rather him wait! What room is he in?"

"430A."

Unbelievable! How could these ignorant fools do that? Dr. Tatashi was a fool who was hired on account of his brilliant surgeon of a father. He was a drunk, and couldn't practice medicine if his life depended on it. To be honest, Itami was relieved that the Steward had dismissed him, she was getting irritated by him in the break room and his demand to get better jobs when he--in fact--couldn't hold a scaple without cutting himself, let alone do any jutsu.

Knocking on the door, Itami pushed her head through the door and peeked in, "Please, excuse me Takahashi-Dono, I heard some nonsense about your doctor." The woman would fully stride in, completely different than from the first time she had met this man. "My, you're much different in appearance that your voice had suggested." Itami smiled, amazed by how beautiful people were. When she had met this man the first time, she had been a mummified mute woman who only identified him by smell and voice. "I don't know your friend here--hello~" She gave a gentle wave to the girl who had the same shocking color hair as the Steward: His daughter?

Itami was still that monster size of 6'2", but she had been fully reconstructed by Yamazaki Iori to transfer her deceased husband's skin and organs into her body to get her to finally work--and even his eyes to give her sight. Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green, her skin soft and white. The hair that used to be tangled grease ball on top of her bandaged head now had a luscious raven-colored wave to it to frame her newfound angular face. Because she was built by a man, her figure was that of any sex-obsessed man's plastic dreams. To be honest, she was built almost disturbingly perfect to the point that she was no longer beautiful, but rather horrifyingly intimidating.

"Now now..." Her new voice was soft and matured as her delicate fingers looked through the clipboard on the counter, "He didn't...write anything..." Imbecile. Itami turned to him, "Alright, what's wrong?" She asked, her eyes finally settling onto the problem when she spotted the bloody mess under the book, "Oh." She stated simply, frowning as she moved over and scowled at it, "Gee, how did you do that?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: I hope you don't mind me joining, i could use and active topic. If you would rather me not join, ignore this post XD))

Ko was working at the Tower today, he was in between Med-Nin classes. As a Medical Ninja in Training, his job was to basically become a nurse for any doctor that needed help. He was waiting in the nurses office, reading one of his text books about heart attacks, strokes, and cardiac arrest, when one of his supervisors walked in the room and got his attention. ”Ko-kun, I have a job for you.”<i></i>

”Sure, no problem. What can I do?”<i></i>

Smiling, Ko closed his book and stood up to follow her into the hallway. She smiled and pointed down the hallway. ” Dr. Tatashi was dismissed by the steward, and Miss Kanashimi took over. Because of the quick dismissal of Dr. Tatashi, I would like you to assist Dr. Kanashimi in any way possible. I don’t know if you will be needed, but go and see if you are. They are over at 430A”<i></i> The woman turned around and headed back into the room. Ko smiled, he was getting bored of just reading.

”Yeah, I’ll head right that way.”<i></i>

Being a Haku, Ko was basically the Ice Pack MiT. He hadn’t helped with a lot of injuries, other than swellings, overheating, and severe bruising. Hopefully, he could help out the Steward in any way he could. Reito Ko was one of the newer MiT in the Tower as well. Barely knowing any medical ninjutsu, he spent most of his time working as a sensei over at the Grand Halls. He didn’t get paid well for just filling out paper work and being a glorified icepack.

Ko found the room, and smiled before entering. He knocked on the door and walked in. He bowed once he saw the steward, and again when he saw Itami. He had seen her around before, and he was pretty sure he remembered her as a mummy when he was younger. The fourteen year old boy straightened back up and spoke up.

”Reito Ko, MiT, I was told to come assist you in any way Dr. Kanashimi.”<i></i>

The boy had all of the basic medical supplies on him, and knew how to pretty much use all of them. If Itami-Senpai had a tally on all of the MiT’s that worked at the Tower hopefully she would know his skills, as little that he had. He caught a glimpse of a girl in the room. He recognized her a little. Was she a student at the Academy? Ko wasn’t sure, nor would he bother her with asking his question.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seven was listening quietly as Sousuke read a story of a man named Sen to his human. He was feeling much more pleasant, now that the smelly human doctor had been dismissed. He laid on the ground of the room they occupied, taking up quiet a bit of room. Horse sized dogs would tend to do that, after all. He moved around as little as he could, so as not to knock anything over.

When Sousuke turned a few questions on him, Seven rose his large head. He saw Okibi give him a look, and in it the dog saw worry, as she knew almost exactly what it was Seven would have to answer with. The girl quietly took the book from Sousuke's lap, and pretended to read while Seven divulged his tale.

"I cannot trace myself and my roots any further back than the mother who gave birth to me and my six siblings." He started. His eyes took on a faraway look as he tried to remember what it was like to have brothers and sisters. They had all been so young at the time... "I am no more special than the next canine, except that I went through quite a bit in my younger years. Not long after we were born, a demented human 'doctor' took I and my siblings from our mother." He put emphasis on the word Doctor, as if the man he referred to could actually be called any such title. Seven swallowed audibly, and his face became pinched with pain. "He numbered us, One through Seven. I was the youngest you see. He did horrible things to us..."

Seven took a deep breath.

"None of my siblings were strong enough to make it through most of his demented experiments. Why I was, I still do not know." He stopped there for a moment, gathering himself. He didnt mention how he'd escaped the human doctors clutches only by killing the man... It'd been the only time he tasted human flesh, and he'd decided then and there he would never know human blood on his tongue again. With a loud sigh Seven returned focused glass eyes on Sousuke. "The way I look today can be entirely attributed to the 'Good Doctor's successes. Scars and all."

With that, Seven put his head back down on his paws, obviously bringing the story to an end.

Okibi paid no attention to the words on the page in front of her. She was much too engrossed with watching her mutant partner. Of course, she'd heard his story before, but never in such detail... She hadn't known he had brothers and sisters.

The momentary silence was interrupted when the door to their room opened and a very tall... woman walked through. Okibi rose an eyebrow and looked at the medic from over the edge of the book she held up to her nose. She'd never seen such a tall female before... At least, she was pretty sure the human was a female. Werent they normally much smaller, like herself, or Chiyoko? Okibi sniffed quietly from behind her book, and her other eyebrow rose to meet the other one at what she smelled. This woman smelled very faintly like... a man. Her eyebrows lowered in suspicion, even as the woman was greeting her kindly.

"Hi." Okibi said quickly before getting up to, One: Get out of the way and Two: Move closer to Seven. She sat beside the large dog on the ground, still holding the book in front of her. She leaned into Sevens side and growled quietly at him. "This woman smells funny. Can you smell it?" She asked Seven. Hopefully none of the others in the room could hear her, but even if they could, it wasnt like they would understand her. Almost imperceptibly, Seven nodded as he too was looking at the insanely tall, and lovely lady. The woman went about looking at Sousuke's mangled arm as yet another human entered the room.

Okibi watched curiously as a boy entered. He couldnt have been older than herself. They were practically the same size! How was a boy his age working in the hospital? Until then, all the workers she ever saw looked to be at the very least in their late teens.

Her curiosity quickly faded as the boy acknowledged both Sousuke and the unnamed Medic. But not her or Seven.

Okibi growled a little from behind her book as her eyebrows fell low again. How rude! At least the strange smelling, freakishly tall woman said hello! Didnt the boy had any manners? Why, she had a right mind to-

The bump of a cold nose on her temple kept Okibi from acting on any of the not-so-nice thoughts she was having. She turned her glare on Seven, who was shaking his head just slightly at her. With another growl, Okibi sunk lower on the ground and leaned further into Seven's side, still hiding half her face behind her book. All the while, her glare did not leave the face of the boy who did not greet her.

(Italics is beast speech. Hope you dont mind my assuming that Itami smells slightly like a man! I just figured, since she has man skin and man organs in her~ Lol)

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Striding quickly through the halls, the nurses shoes padded quietly over the tiles of the hospital, her eye's ever searching. Where was that Senin. The schedule in the nurses station said she would likely be down the recovery wing with her head nurse, checking on a couple of patients who'd come out of surgery a few hours earlier. Of the four patients, so far three had been seninless. She would want to know, be furious were she left in the dark, so the nurse searched on. Near the end of the ward, where the nurse finally hit pay dirt. Sitting with a patient, it was the senin's musical laugh that drew the nurses attention. Approaching cautiously, the nurse cleared her throat, waiting to be signaled to approach. Leaning close, the nurse whispered into Tia's ear, Senin, the steward has arrived in the emergency room. He's been taken to room 430A A widened set of eyes, and a hasty, I have to go, and the senin was gone, sprinting through the ward towards emergency.

Throwing the doors open, the senin strode purposefully over towards the Senin's room. Opening the door slowly, she paused in the doorway. Narrowing her eyes, she studied the stewards apparent injuries. What in the goddess name did you do this time you idiot, she muttered. Shaking her head, the senin walked slowly towards Sousuke. Reaching out, she intended to gently rub her hand on the man's cheek, though at the last moment made to slap him instead. A single tear threatened to slip from her eye. Be more careful you big dumb idiot. This was one of your experiments gone wrong again. Wasn't it. You always do this. Your life's too important for you to be so reckless. The village needs you. I... I... Her voice catching in her throat, the senin paused and wiped her eye with a sniff. What was she saying. Why was she trying to cry. What did it matter to her if the steward hurt himself. They were just friends after all? Weren't they? She wasn't so sure how she felt.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke listened intently to Number Seven recollect his history. Suffice to say it was a most sobering and rather disturbing origins story. The Steward's eyebrow rose as the explanation finally came that he was named Number Seven due to being the seventh amongst his brothers and sisters. The Steward felt sick as sunk in his chair. His eyes wandered to the ground. He couldn't help but feel terrible for all the times he wanted to augment Number Seven with all sorts of upgrades such as heat vision goggles, cannons on his shoulders, and the like. "This may seem pointless coming from me ... as you know of my defective nature. My tone may seem insincere and lifeless but on behalf of humanity ... I am sorry for your experiences."<i></i> The Steward wondered if Number Seven was ever apologized to before. If not, it was perhaps high time that he deserved one. His gaze shifted over to Okibi. Surely Number Seven was ... fine with most humans, after all he looked after Okibi since her early childhood. "You must think of me as a monster, and no better than the Good Doctor." The Steward looked down at his hands. They were weak and small. When encased in metal, he looked stronger. The Steward could keep up with Kuro and his massive hulking strength and speed. "My creations come from the cold earth and nothing more. I promise you that. Some puppeteers have ... been morally insane and have done no better than the Good Doctor, but we Takahashi have not delved into such darker arts."<i></i> The Steward thought it unwise to speak of the Chikamtasu school of puppetry in front of Okibi. True he spoke of it in the lecture but he doubted she fully understood. The Steward thought of Kitchenzilla. The Steward's mechanical creation exhibited a canine like mind, and that was done ... almost by accident. The Steward would not apologize nor would he explain how he was able to create such a creature. "I will not betray you Number Seven. Nor you, nor Okibi."<i></i>

Another doctor entered the room. The Steward was overcast by a large shadow. He looked up to see a hulking size of a woman tower over him. He sunk back in his chair more. This new doctor spoke to him as if she knew him. Her sheer size reminded the Steward of one particular person who met at Keystone when he was having coffee. Sousuke furrowed his brow as he stared hard. No. Impossible. That person... "Medical Professor Kanashimi Itami?"<i></i> The Steward inquired. He simply stared. He knew it was wrong to stare, but he just couldn't help it. The Steward blinked. He half expected her bandages to appear on her person once more. Didn't happen. He blinked again. Still the same. By this time someone else had joined the doctor but this person announced he was merely here to help the medical professor. This person was being given glares by Okibi. The Steward exchanged glances back and forth between the various people.

"Gee, how did you do that?"<i></i>

"Base Jumping."<i></i> He spoke calmly as usual. "My armour failed to manifest itself properly which would have broke my fall."<i></i> The Steward answered. By this time Tia had stormed in. Again it would seem he would have to answer. His eyes shifted over to Okibi. He knew that his ward was not too fond of his childhood friend. He merely hoped that the two would not come to blows. "Base jumping, I wasn't experimenting."<i></i> He said for a third time. As the words came out he was slapped. The Steward's face turned to the side as a red mark surfaced on his cheek. The Steward sucked his teeth. His eyes narrowed as he turned his head slowly. He was not impressed. His eyes quickly switched to Okibi. Given their last interaction Okibi would do one of the following. One jump on Tia and attack her. Two result to the tongue of beasts. Three both. The Steward's gaze said no words, but it heavily implied for Okibi to remain cool and in control. Not to let her emotions get the best of her. The Steward raised right hand and touched his cheek. Tia had clipped him pretty hard, enough to leave a cut in his face.

The Steward for a moment seemed to be on the verge of anger. His eyes narrowed. He snorted, and he came very close to bearing teeth. Yet as usual, the expressions didn't come to full fruition. "Please. Beat the Steward some more. I've been informed I have an exceptional tolerance for pain despite having a frail shell."<i></i> Sarcasm? It would have seem that way if his tone of voice was not monotone. "I'm not reckless, and you know that. I've always been thorough with most things I do. At least ninety-two percent of the time when I am in a state of conscious awareness."<i></i> His friend seemed to have a major break down of sorts. "I am very much aware of my status."<i></i> Then she came to state of pause. Words failed her as she was choked up. Sousuke himself seemed at a loss for what to do. Wait for her to collect herself? Attempt consolation? "I never know quite what to do in times like this..."<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whispering. But not your ordinary whispering. Itami's eyebrow raised as her eyes traced to the girl on the floor who was crouched down by a monster. It had only been a few weeks since Ami had gotten her eyesight, and she seemed to be oblivious to a lot of things--and the horse-sized science experiment was one of them. Taken back, she backed up for a second, blinking a few times as she stared at the girl like she was nuts. But the interruption of a young MiT brought her attention to a more sane part of the world. Itami smiled to the young boy, waving him in. "Yes, Doctor Kanashimi Itami--remember?" She mused to herself, handing Ko the clipboard. "Here, love, do me a favor and fill what you can of this out? And get me two arm-clamps, please..." Her voice lowered the Hashigaki whisper, so only he could hear, "He's going to need it. It appears his bone is shattered to bits--it's going to hurt like a bitch."

Itami smiled and handed him the clipboard and a pen as she put on a pair of rubber gloves as he explained what happened. "How did you manage to do that and only break your arm?" She asked, scowling in confusion. "You're either extremely lucky, or extremely unlucky." He was lucky he hadn't died. He was unlucky in the fact that he totally mutilated his arm. But how was it possible? His land would have had to of been very very bad.

But that wasn't the best surprise of the day! The medical sennin decided to take a visit! Itami's smile widened at the sight and the possibility of doing a bit of showing off--but it appeared Tia wasn't the least bit concerned with her. It was a loud crack that ripped through the silent air and the sensitive ears of the young doctor that made her head whip around as she stared deeply at the woman who was practically yelling at the Steward.

"A moment of silence for the respect I just lost for you." She whispered with that Hashigaki murmur, making it impossible for human ears to hear, as her eyes bore into the woman's back. "Sennin-Dono, with all do respect, I do believe it would be best for you to leave." Her tone was serious, but her heart had stopped dead in it's tracks with nerves. "You're acting erratically under emotional stress, and it's best I deal with this without the hinderance--if you please." Her hand gestured towards the door.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
From the corner of Ko's eye, he could see the girl with the pet monster dog glaring at him. What was her problem? Ko's job wasn't to babysit, or at least right now it wasn't. Turning his attention back towards Itami, he reached out to grab the clipboard. He grabbed a pen and began to fill out the information for the steward. The white haired MiT knew very little of the information on here, it would have been better if either the Steward himself filled it out or Dr. Kanashimi, she would at least have some knowledge as to what to fill out. Ko turned to face the cabinets as he began to walk slowly towards them. He made a face of digust when he heard the whispers of Itami, he truly felt bad for the man. He knew the pains of operations all to well.

Reaching out with his left arm, which was covered in his black coat, the boy's hand could be seen, as could the black veins that criss-crossed his entire left arm. Ko grabbed the arm clamps, befoer turning to look back at the doctor. Around that moment a loud and obnoxious voice filled the room. The Sennin of the Tower had bursted in, rudely, and began to, what appeared to ko to be, attacking the stand in Kazekage.Ko was afraid a battle was about to break out, but then he began to realize the undertones of their converstion. She was no ordinary friend, or at least she didn't think she was.

Now standing beside Dr. Kanashimi, Ko lifted the arm clamps up, holding the clipboard in his right hand. "Are these the ones you wanted? Oh and should I prepare some ice for Sousuke-Daitōryō?"<i></i> Ko went to hand the arm clamps to Itami as she outwardly spoke to the Sennin, Ko wanted to disappear. He has heard stories of spouts between Medical Kunoichis before. Though he has not seen it, he has heard that healing medical jutsus are also quite capable of destruction as well. He did not want to see that happen.

Finally looking at the Steward, the frozen child realized how severe his injuries were. He was bloodied and looked awful. Ko's face made a slight look of dispair, he was faint of heart, and didn't like to see people in pain. All the while, he was confuzed as to what base jumping was. He tried to think of possibilities, but he was only pulling up blanks. Letting out a sigh He turned back to face Itami, awaiting her next order.

(fyi, Reito Ko translate to Frozen CHild, and I am posting on my tablet, there for crap spelling and gramer, sorry)

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment that woman walked through the door, Okibi was on edge. Hell, she was bristling when she'd caught the wolfy womans scent coming down the hall. She quickly forgot about the rude boy and set her glare on the medical sennin, who was quickly approaching Sousuke without any regard to anyone else in the room. With what happened next, Okibi's claws pierced the covers of the Inuzuka book before tossing it to the side.

Smack!

The sound reverberated through the room and red flooded Okbi's vision. Were she affiliated with the element of fire, it might have spewed from her mouth and smoke from her nostrils. She leaped to her feet and tried to charge the woman who dared hit her packmate. The only thing that stopped her was Seven, whod caught a good deal of her shirt in his jaws. Flailing wildly, Okibi snarled at Tia.

"Stupid wolfy woman!! What wrong with you!? You not see Sogay hurt enough already!?" Her voice was loud enough to made her body shake with rage. She didnt care what kind of relationship the woman and Sousuke had, no one touched him like that! Trying harder to break free now, Okibi started to twist and growl with a bestial fervor. "Let me go! I'm gonna rip her stupid hand off and smack her with it!"

Seven growled, the calm in the midst of Okibi's storm. "You don't have much right to be getting angry. You're the reason he's here in the first place."

The dogs words were like a punch in the gut, and Okibi's rage nearly deflated. Nearly.

"What kind of healer hits someone who's already bleeding?" She growled softly as she allowed Seven to pull her backwards toward himself. She sat down between his front paws, still shaking just slightly with anger. Whether she was the reason Sousuke was there or not, what gave that woman the right to make his condition worse?

In the end, it seemed Sousuke didnt need her to 'defend his honor', as he gave Tia what Okibi thought was a decent tongue lashing. Some of his statements made her wince, as he was referring to the point where she'd made a jab at his 'defectiveness'. Really though, he did seem to have an amazing tolerance for pain... Bleeding head wound, broken ribs, an impaled hand and a shattered arm... Honestly it was quite the miracle that he was lucid.

(I was gong to have Seven reply to Sousuke but... way too much just went on in the last round lol.)

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stewards words hit Tia like a rock upon glass. Taking half a step back, her breath caught in her throat. Clenching her hands into fists, the senin bit her lip. The harsh taste of blood filled her mouth as she bit back words she knew she would regret. Taking a step back, the woman cast her eyes to the floor, overwhelmed with shame for her actions. Why was she feeling like this? Sousuke was her oldest friend, nothing more. Wasn't he? She wasn't so sure anymore. The pounding in her heart, the near burning heat on her skin, and an unmistakable stirring in her loins. No, her feelings were surely more then those of simple friendship. I, I'm sorry Lord Steward. I worry about you is all. I, I want you to be safe. I love you. Turning, the Senin wrapped her arms around herself as if she were cold, and slowly made her way to the door of the room. Pausing in the doorway, she gave a glance before leaving, a single tear running over her cheek.

[topic left]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tia's sudden entrance and departure left the Steward in a very confused state. The Steward slumped in his chair. Love. The Steward in his approach to things understood love as a powerful thing. Love could be a vicious motivator. It made people do crazy things at times. The Steward knew that Tia doted on him, the word love didn't come to mind when Kuro described things to him. The Steward was at a loss for words, since he wouldn't be able to convey himself in terms of facial expressions or voice. "Another time Tia. Take care of yourself."<i></i> The Steward simply said. It was the only thing he could say at a time like this as he was inexperienced with the concept of romantic love. The concept frustrated him. Okibi and Number Seven were aware of this, and he tried once to explain the concept to Okibi. At the very least Doctor Kanami was correct that Tia was acting erratic due to emotional stress.

Several other things happened in t hose seconds as well. Okibi's actions did not go unnoticed by the Steward. His ward did as he expected of her, and Sousuke was very thankful for Number Seven's intervention. The Steward was slightly put off by Okibi's choice of words being Stupid Wolfy Woman. Again like 'Hardoo' he would have to work on her names for people. The child resorted to growls of various sorts. The Steward wondered exactly what she and Number Seven were talking about. It was always a mystery. Perhaps someday he would get some form of translation from Kitchenzilla.

The time had now come to 'answer' some of the answered posed to him by Doctor Itami. "I recollect you introducing yourself as medical professor, but if you prefer doctor then I shall refer to you as that by all means." The Steward rose his right hand which was working. from his sleeves metallic plates surfaced to cover his fingers like a glove. The Steward was summoning his armour. The Steward revealed his ability to the medical professional. "My landing was miscalculated. I was in the process of constructing my armour to break my fall. Unfortunately the plates didn't encase quickly enough for my left arm, which is why my injuries are so awkward. The landing was very rough as I landed on a construct and my landed unfortunately was pierced by a nail that was sticking out. I suppose you could say ... I crossed too many black cats? I'm not sure why black cats are associated with bad luck."<i></i> The Steward paused for a moment. "I should have tried to alter my landing through force or psionical movement but the thought didn't occur at the time. I suppose you could say I was in a state of panic and reacted the best I could under such circumstances."<i></i> The Steward was no medical mind. "It is wise for me to try and set the bones in place via my armour? I'm ... no medical expert of course... so I'm not aware of the repercussions."<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jeesh.

Itami's eyes watched the woman turn and leave, Itami's eyebrow raising as she didn't even look at her and ignored her suggestion that she left. Or rather, perhaps she followed it? Itami rocked back on her heels for a moment, highly relieved by the situation as Ko handed her the clip board and the clamps. Smiling, she nodded to him, "Yes, ice would be fantastic."

The Steward was highly confusing. He had been the one to say she should call herself Doctor, because she had a pHd, and now he was saying that if she preferred that, he would call her such. But, he was quick to move onto a new subject, informing her of how the accident happened in the first place--and it was simply a malfunction. Itami shook her head violently at his suggest. "Oh, no, sir." She gave a bit of a laugh."You're luck you found someone who likes puzzles, because I'm going to need to X-ray, and push those suckers where they belong. Itami's eyes trailed to Ko, handing him the clamp, had he returned with prepared ice.

"If you'd be oh-so-kind to set him over there in that chair," She said, pointing to one off in the corner, "And attach that clamp around his wrist and side-bar that goes across the chair, that would be great." She smiled, moving to the machine by the chair. It looked like a large eye attached to a metallic white pole, with joints allowing it to move around freely. "This will give me an inside view, and it'll show up on that screen, She pointed to the solid-white wall hanging by the chair, "And I'll get this situated for you, ok?"

Her hand moved to motion Ko back over when he was finished. "If you could get him some tranquilizers too--just go ahead and inject it into his upper arm. It's going to be violent if we don't sedate him."

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As quickly as she'd come the sennin woman left again, and it felt like a horribly smelly weight had been lifted off Okibi's shoulders. She stopped shaking and her growling slowly dwindled until she was left silent. Taking a deep breath through the mouth, she watched as the other medic woman, the freakishly tall one, started arranging things to work on Sousuke's arm. She was going to get up so she could stand beside him when they moved him to another chair that was under a large... thing. However, she was stopped once more by Seven's jaws.

"I think you should stay over here." He said around the arm he held gently in his jaws. Okibi gave him a look, but didnt question him. Seven knew more about human technology than her somehow, so she wouldnt doubt him when he thought staying put would be better. She sat back down with a thump, although this time she situated herself on the dogs back.

"Sogay broke ribs too." Okibi said to the room loudly, though it came out a little mumbled since her chin was now sitting in one hand. She watched the medics meandering about the room with an expression that was both bored, and wary. They were working on her packmate after all, and he was an important man in the village, she had to be just a little cautious of anyone who saw him in such a state.

(Ew, short and horrible post. Makes my eyes hurt.)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko nodded at the senior doctor as she told him to prepare some ice. He walked over to the side table and made a single seal. Pushing his hand out, Ko crafted many small blocks of ice in a stack. He smiled, point one for Haku. Ko tried to ignore the ruckus in the room; it wasn't his job to get involved. he was just glad that the Sennin left, apparently the little stray didn't like her very much. He sighed as he stepped back to the side of Itami. A few words were transferred between the doctor and the Steward, but none that interested Ko an awful lot. He turned to see that Dr. Itami was handing him the arm clamps. He face sullied slightly, was he to apply these to the steward.

Just as he feared, Kanashimi was making him clamp the Steward, he would hope not to hurt Takahashi-San, but the arm clamps hurt like none other. He sighed as he turned to look over at the Steward. "If you would be so kind to move on over."</COLOR><i></i> Ko smiled and offered help to the steward if it was so needed. He wasn't sure how damaged Sousuke was, but it looked bad. Ko, after making sure the Kazekage was in the chair, heard Itami's silent instructions. He nodded and walked back over to the medicinal cabinet before attaching the clamps. He grabbed a small bottle and a syringe. He placed the arm clamp into the pocket on his robe, and walked over to the steward.

He placed the syringe and the bottle on the small table beside him and went to clear away a small spot on Sousuke’s arm and disinfected it. He also would reach out to place his left hand on the man’s arm; the boy’s hand was ice cold and would help the arm go numb before the shot. <COLOR color="blue">”You might feel a little pinch.” Taking the covering off of the needle, Ko inserted the tip into the bottle and withdrew the sedative. He pointed the needle up and pushed out the extra air. Then, pointing the syringe at the spot on the arm, Ko would inject the man with the sedative, if he would behave and not lash out anyway. Upon giving the man the shot, Ko would place the needle into the biohazard waste container against the wall. Turning back to the steward, he hoped the pain killers were starting to take effect. The MiT would reach for the arm clamp and look towards the steward’s wrist. He made a face of concern; if the wrist was broken this was going to hurt. Ko reached down and went to attach the clamp, pinning the arm against the chair, Ko would tighten it to not allow the man’s arm any freedom.

((Idk what Sousuke is wearing soo… I’m assuming he has a shirt on, if not… meh… also I hope this isn’t considered god-modding DX)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward arose and moved over to the chair. He watched as the x-ray came into view. The Steward thought hard about the device. "Your machine needs dire upgrades..."<i></i> Sousuke's mind wandered from his current state to the machine and how best he could update the machine. Surprisingly Sousuke didn't even react when he felt the needle inject his system with a sedative. He merely stared. "Hrm..."<i></i> The Steward thought out loud. Next came the clamp. The Steward remained as usual calm, cool, and collected. He did not flinch, nor did he panic. What little control he had left in his arm was taken from him. The Steward would put in one request. "May I please have something to bite down on? I am fighting this terrible urge to grind my teeth, and even worse chew on my tongue."<i></i>

Okibi spoke up about his ribs. The Steward tilted his head from to side. "Ah yes. Forgot about that. Thankfully my armour surfaced in time to absorb the shock-effect and the fall damage."<i></i> The Steward tried to relax, and he did so mainly by running various mathematical equations in his mind. Numbers and operational symbols flooded his mind as he began doing calculations. His calculations came to a grinding halt though as he realized it would only take a few seconds for the equipment to get going. "I suppose that after the procedure I'll be confined to the hospital for some time. Procedure and all, to make sure that everything sets in place properly. "<i></i> The simple truth was that the Steward dreaded having to stay for long which to him was anywhere in the area of twenty-four hours to forty-eight hours.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ribs were broken. Arm was shattered. Bruises. Scratches.

Itami grumbled at the whole idea as she moved to the cabinet as she pulled out a poleax mouth guard, pulling it out of the package as she sanitized it and turned towards the two just as Ko finished the injection. Moving towards them, she waited for the Steward to finish his question before plopping the mouth guard securely into his mouth, giving him a gentle smile. "You've got that right. But it will only be for a few days--not long at all." She smiled as she brought the machine over, clicking it on as she stared at the picture casted onto the wall.

"Totally shattered, indeed." She sighed, looking at the mutilated picture. A frown crossed her face as she considered the damage before looking at Ko and giving him a gentle smile. "Ready for your first surgery?" She asked, her finger raising to take his pulse, waiting for the Steward's heart to slow down from the tranquilizer before she would take her finger and make a quick cut through his skin--cauterizing the vessels at the same time, numbing them as the scene became aware. Handing Ko a pair of forceps, she took a sterilized plate and set it down.

"Place each bone onto this, and then we'll fuse the pieces together before fusing them back in the body....are you ok?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((skipping Okibi, I want this to continue XD))

Ko was happy to be finally helping someone out. It wasn't often that he had actual time in the operation rooms and when he did, he was just the Ice-Pack maker. He sighed and looked over at Itami. Joy filled Ko until he heard what Itami just said. "Ready for your first surgery?" Ko's eyes blanked, he wasn't reay for this.

Ko's face paled out some, though he was already extremely light complected, and his eyes lost all excitement. He slowly nodded at Itami as he reached out for the forceps. His hands trembled and he began to sweat slightly. He was nervous. "I-I-I am-m-m re-rea-redy-y"<i></i> Ko swallowed hard, forcing his old stuttering habit back down. He looked at the open arm of the Kazekage, and wanted to cry. He didn't feel prepared for this.

"Ye-yes..."<i></i> Ko nodded as his senior medical officer asked if he was ok. He had to be. What else was he going to do, quit? Not likely. Ko reached into the arm of the man, and began pulling out the small pieces of the broken bone. Hopefully the sedative, numbed the entire arm. Ko retrieved the first peice, "Lower large fragment."<i></i> Ko spoke aloud so that Itami could keep an eye on his work. He slowly moved it to the plate and faced the Steward once again. Ko followed the same steps until the entire shattered bone was removed. He sighed,and looked back over to Itami. "I believe I recovered the rest."<i></i> He didn't feel stressed at this point, but he did feel that he had dropped the temperature a couple degrees while working. "what next Doctor Kanashimi?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back