Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's a little bit sandy.. [Entering Country]

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't much that I knew about my traveling partner. He approved of my core values, and he had nothing left to lose to he decided to follow me. I'd told him who I was, but I didn't even catch his name. "What is your name, anyway?" He looked up at me, almost sheepishly. "...Urei." I understood now why he wasn't too fond of his name. "Well..that's morbid." "Thanks." I laughed jokingly and gave him a nudge, before getting blasted in the face with a cloud of sand. I could literally feel it grinding in between my teeth, and I was not happy at all. The sooner we arrived at the nearest village, the happier I would be. This was turning out to be an adventure for us. I only wished Kasui was true to the bond we'd made, and had decided to come with me. On the brighter side, Urei was turning out to be a decent companion after all.

[S-Rank, 90 minutes until entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back