Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's That Cat Again! (Open RP)

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was one of usual days of Airiko Yuzuki – She got bored at home, did some training and now she was walking in Susukino District looking for something fun. For example, help someone in small need or over some kind of interesting rumor. Slowly but with happy smile on her face while humming a song, young girl walked around enjoying the weather. Sadly, she didn’t find anything interesting but before she decided finally go somewhere else to snoop around her blue eyes spots a cat. Not a simple cat but the same black cat that got her into fight some time ago in Cronopolis.

‘’The hell cat…’’ She whispers quietly to herself. Yuzuki was hundred percent sure that it was same cat. Same navy blue eyes and same cheeky expression on its little cat face. Little kitty was simply licking its palm on the side of the street and probably didn’t expect someone getting ready to hunt it down. Yuzuki eyed cat carefully from away looked around for any possibilities to cat run away and slowly started moving to its direction. As a student in Academy she had some missions were she needed to catch a cat and she had no problem with it but this cat… Last time ended pretty interestingly but the black furry bastard got away. Then suddenly as expected from hell cat it looks at Yuzuki. She was still few good steps from it and she can swear that the kitty gave her approving nod of starting this little game and starts running away.

The chase begins.

Now Yuzuki is crazily running after the black kitty in the square of Susukino District. Quite ungracefully avoiding people and sellers of food and different things blonde girl is doing her best to grab the cat.

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The last bite of takoyaki was the sweetest.

A celebratory take out dish for his admission into the academy. Finally a student, he decided to treat himself some delicious fried food.

Out the corner of his eye, however he saw a young girl, someone about his age, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, darting around the square, weaving in between people. While you could tell she was being careful, the movements were a little clumsy looking, and she kept her arms out in front of her, as if trying to grasp something.

What was she looking for? Following her eyeline, you can make out the black cat, flying around the square, running from her.

CAT

Something took ahold of Katsumi at that point, maybe it was his newfound student instincts kicking in, but he had to catch that cat. There was no other option.

Quickly removing his jacket and leaving it with his bag to the side of the stall, he yelled out to the maiden, cat catcher to be.

"Yo! Blondie nee-chan! Want some help?"

The cat flew past, and Katsumi reached out to catch it, got hand to fur, but no grip. It slipped right through his fingers.

"Damn cat." he muttered.

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was getting annoying. That damn cat once again was messing around with Yuzuki and she was getting frustrated. Why that little bastard just doesn’t get tired?! The young girl let outs a groan and stubbornly continues to run after it. She stopped for mere second as she hears someone yell at her direction. A boy looked same age as her and had big brown eyes. He seemed friendly and also he wanted help her.

Yuzuki runs to him and puts her hands on his shoulders and starts talking really quickly‘’Hai! It would be amazing if you could help! By the way my name is Yuzuki! But that’s not the point now!’’ Then she looks dead serious into his eyes and continues to talk ‘’But be careful…It’s a Hell Cat! That cat is supper lucky and brings unluck to simple people!’’ She warns him loudly and then she quickly let goes him and starts running towards direction that bastard cat went. It was quite nice to get help from stranger… Maybe they can even be friends? The young blonde loves making new friends all the time but there is no time for even proper introductions! The cat is getting away!

‘’Come on! We need to catch that bastard!’’

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was serious business, this cat. It was a hell cat, from hell. It was causing serious un-luck for the citizens at large, and stealing that luck all for itself. This threat must be stopped.

A nod and 'm' sound in agreement with the cute blonde and off they ran, tailing this vicious unworldly monster around the square. Katsumi dived for the tail, hung on with both hands, but the cat used it's otherworldly strength to drag him off, and it wasn't that he didn't grip the tail hard enough because he didn't want to harm the cat. Not at all. Lives are at stake here.

The two finally had the cat cornered aswell, them and a corner between the vile beast and freedom. Katsumi reached in for it but the cat did a sick wallbounce over him, and the chase continued. "He's manipulating reality! That's cheating! Get him!"

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a fishing supply shack, with a giant crab net. The perfect throwable. Recklessly, Katsumi took the net with a yell. "I'm borrowing this, it's important!"

"Hey! Whaddaya think you doin! Youngins these days, I swea-" He trailed off as they he caught up with them, Yuzuki had the black terror pinned to a tree.

"Good job, Yuzumi-chan!" Boisterous praise, followed by a good throw of the crab net at the cat. The cat was too agile, however and managed to leap up the tree to escape the net's projected kill-zone. The cat looked down, but thankfully the crab net was no worse for wear. The old timer knows how to get good nets.

A loud 'reooowr' from the cat, as the tree looked pretty tall, and not easy to climb, at least for a couple of pre-teens. What was the plan? This menace must be stopped.

Katsumi scratched his head, not entirely sure of the best way to progress from here. "Any ideas? He's not coming down anytime soon. Maybe we can starve him out."

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Although cat was making a lot of trouble it wasn't that horrible like that time in Cronopolis. That time Yuzuki wondered around in the creepy streets for hours, plus she was dirty as a wild animal and got into gang fight. Anyway. The brown eyed boy was helping a lot and he got the fishing net! Which means that he finds this situation serious as she does. Also, she understood that he is Academy student from his skills of running and jumping everywhere.

"Oh damn. That was so close!
" She whines in dissapointment after the moment Hell Cat escapes the net up the tall tree. It was pretty huge tree but it didn't ztop Yuzuki. She was still too young to call herself a great kunoichi but that tree didn't seem like serious obstecle.

"We are shinobi! We must take down all the challanges that are given to us!"
Yuzuki says pretty stubbornly and ethusiaaticly slaps boy's baxk. "I'm going to climb it."

After those words zhe concetrates her chakra into legs and hands. Yuzuki takes few deep breaths and quickly starts climbing up the tree. While she was climbing up the cat did the same, it moved from one branch to other. At some point Yuzuki slipped a bit but she didn't fall. Few moments later the black cat simply jumped down. Straight at the boy who was still on the ground.

"Aiii! Be carefuuul!" She shouts and starts quickly making her way down on the ground.

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was having none of the starving out idea, she was clearly courageous, trying to run up the tree like that. It was certainly pretty big, but she was able to handle it. A smile crept on Katsumi's face. She was definitely a student, there was no doubt. She jumped after the cat up there, again and again, as the cat danced through the tree. Put her in a leotard and she could easily walk the tightrope. Good balance.

The cat ran out of space, but Yuzuki slipped, and Katsumi found his heart caught in his throat. She didn't fall, thank god, but it was certainly a shock. Next second she pointed to the cat and yelled out.

"Aiii! Be carefuuul!"

The cat gracefully leapt from the tree, but it was a sitting duck in the air.

Although he wasn't the one almost careening out of a tree, he was getting the warning of care. The cat must truly be a serious threat.

Katsumi leaped for the falling cat, and managed to ensnare it in his arms, bringing it into his chest. After a light scratch on the cheek, he realised that had been a mistake. It was a small scratch, but there was trace amounts of blood seeping out. Stupid cat. Demon claws.

Katsumi quickly held the cat away from him, like it was a baby with a soiled diaper, but more dangerous, and then sat, sweaty and catching his breath.

He looked up back to Yuzumi, gave a quick thumbs up and a big grin. Mission success.

"I got him! But don't you fall down cute blondie-nee chan, or I'll have to catch you! You scared me there for a second!"

The scolding was certainly endearing and light-hearted but he hoped he had been able to get the message across just fine. We had caught the demon, but what now? Katsumi didn't know what her plans were, but perhaps if we give the demon back to it's owner, it'll keep it locked up so it can stop making people unlucky.

"I'm Katsumi, by the way! Totally forgot to tell you my name."

Akihiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That one brown-skinned child with the incredibly large afro was just chillin' in a tree.

That was it, just chillin'. Today was a rather slow day, as nothing was really.... Happening. At least, not that he knew about yet. Whether he or the children chasing the cat knew it, he was going to be joining in on this chase soon. Because that darn Hell Cat was always messin' with peeps in the middle of their nap.

The young Hachiashi-to-be was having incredibly vivid dreams; they were all good. Just what it'd be like with four extra arms, because who wouldn't want four arms? The only thing that seemed weird to him was the fact that he'd be making mucus webs. A bit gross, thinking about it. But he wouldn't be the one getting caught in it. Just the one shooting it at people.

He shifted slightly in the tree, before he woke to the feeling of some lightweight form using his face as a leaping pad to the next branch above him before making its way to the ground. Akihiko yelled out. "AAAARGHSTUPIDCATGERROFFME!" He swatted at it, wide awake instantly. He leaned and watched it land on the ground, before some blonde child yelled about being careful, thoroughly confusing the hell out of Ahikiko. Then the afro'd child noticed the other boy, and figured out who the girl was yelling at.

It didn't matter though. He rolled over onto a lower branch and quickly descended, landing on the ground and diving for the cat. But it was caught in the end by the other boy. He scrambled up, pointing. "IS THAT YOUR CAT?!?!"

(OOC: This post if for training.)
(Word Count: 273)

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki's eyes widen in surprise when boy catched the Hell Cat. It was one blessed day. The blonde girl smiles happily and shows him thumbs up. "Awesomeeee! But still be carefull!"That was amazing! Kumo is saved from the hell cat! She keeps on smiling till he calls her cute. Then her cheeks flush deep red color and she hides her face into the tree. She wasn't used to getting compliments...Well, at least she knows his name now.

Woossh.  

The weird sound was made and Yuzuki's attention quickly gets back at the Katsuma who wasn't alone this time. Next to him stood a boy a bit younger than him and with huge hair. Wait, was he shouting about the cat something? The young kunoichi quickly gets on the ground and looks at the demon first. She felt quite victorious that the black kitty was catched. Then she looked st two boys while beong a bit confused. Was the dark skinned boy in the tree all this time? Damn. Yuzuki isn't observant at all.

Wait. Who is that standing not so far away? It's Yuzuki's friend Ioalanta! The blonde quickly runs to the red eyed girl and hugs her "Look shortie, Katsu-ichii caught the Hell Cat! Do you remember that bastard?!" While talking Yuzuki drags Ioalanta to two other boys. The short girl doesn't really have a choice now as Yuzuki has seen her. Now there was kind of a triangle made from people and cheerful blonde stood in the middle.

"Before we decide what to do with the Hell Cat we must disscus one thingy..." She starts talking loudly and chirpily but suddenly she looks seriously at the boy witg huge brown hair and points at it. "Your hair! It is really suspicious!!!"

Amari Yasushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The blonde quickly runs to the red eyed girl and hugs her "Look shortie, Katsu-ichii caught the Hell Cat! Do you remember that bastard?!”

Iolanta patted the girls back, unsure what to do with the sudden hug, nodding once to answer her question. The young blonde dragged her over to the other boys, causing her to stumble along. She stepped a little behind Yuzuki, not really wanting to talk with new people, being the anti social person she was.

"Before we decide what to do with the Hell Cat we must discuss one thingy..."  The girl spoke, Iolanta raising her eyebrows in curiosity. What other thing would there be to discus besides the cat? If they were idle too long the cat would try to escape. The raven haired girl watched at the blonde pointed at the dark skinned boy, "Your hair! It is really suspicious!!!"

Iolanta gave her friend that mom look, “Yuzuki! You can't just say that to people! That's rude!” She lectured the taller girl, crossing her arms over her chest, the quiet side of her disappearing for a split moment.

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before he knew it, Katsuda was holding a savage demon while making a maiden blush. Certainly a satisfying reaction, he let out a tiny giggle, a confident smile, and scratched the back of his head. However they had both missed the sentient birds nest, which awakened, and angrily asked about the demonic creature he was holding.

"No, this definitely isn't mine! This is the famous hell cat, from hell! It steals people's luck and uses it for itself! Me and Yuzuri captured it for MASSIVE JUSTICE!" He answered to the now upright and humanoid leaf catcher. Was he asleep in the tree the whole time? I don't think I could sleep in a tree, I would break my face if I were to fall.

Then Yuzuri came down from the tree, calling to a friend who had just arrived. An even shorter girl, with scarlet eyes. She brought her over and by brought, I mean dragged. And It's not like she looked like she didn't want to come anyway, Yuzuki was just forceful. Hooray for friends!

"Look shortie, Katsu-ichii caught the Hell Cat! Do you remember that bastard?!"

"Don't sell yourself short blondie-chan!" he replied, giving her a quick pat on the head, while holding the cat with his other hand. Always know how to do tasks one handed, his mother echoed. You never know when it might come in handy. "I can't climb half as well as you can! I just plucked it out of the air. You did well!"

Katsumi bowed politely to the newcomer, and then extended his hand and gave eye contact. "Hello, my name is Katsumi, it's a pleasure to meet you." Despite running around after a cat all afternoon, he still had energy for pleasant first impressions. He was a gentleman, after all.

The 4 of them were close now, at least physically, but...

"Your hair! It is really suspicious!!!"

She was definitely right. He quickly parroted the sentiment of Yuzuki's statement. Once more, with authority.

"Mmm. Suspicious."

He stole a leaf from bird nest's hair, the fro was certainly fierce.

"Katsumi, it's a pleasure."

Akihiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The other girl - the one that just came - caught his attention. His eyebrows did their signature furrow as he looked at her, before she shook her head. Ohooho, so some stupid stray off the street, eh?!? Aki glared back at the cat, before walking up and poking the feline in the belly. "You woke me up from my nap! Hell Cat!" The cat meowed in response. Akihiko stuck his tongue out in response. The cat hissed. Akihiko glared. Akihiko bowed and shook the other boy's hand in turn, squeezing like his pops told him to when shaking hands with another man.

"Your hair! It is really suspicious!!!"

Akihiko turned slowly towards the blonde haired girl. Reeeaaaally slooowly. Like an angry cool guy would. Suspicious? SUSPICIOUS, HUH?!? "Excuse me, MISSY, but have you NEVER seen an afro before?!? MY AFRO IS JUST MAJESTIC!" He kind of swat-waved at the hand that came up to his hair, plucking something out. "Heeeeyyy, keep your hands to yourself, MISTER!" Gosh, he didn't know WHY older kids just LOVED to touch his hair.

"My hair is beautiful, thank you very much!" He stuck his tongue out at the blonde girl like the child he was - he was only 8, after all. He ran a hand through his hair, straightening it out after his nap. He needed his comb!

Ogami Itto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Makoto was having a rather unpleasant day, on his morning run he managed roll his ankle, meaning now he had to keep a brace underneath his hobnail boots. Not only that but it was remarkably humid today, meaning his already unruly hair threatened to burst from its ties at any given time. He was setting out on a walk to clear his head when he hear a voice call out. "Your hair! It is really suspicious!!!"

Striding towards the voice he spoke up, arms folded behind his back as he approached the quartet of fellow youths. “A little rude, wouldn’t you think, to comment on another man’s hair-do?” He asked, glancing down between them.

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsumi was having a lot of fun arbitrarily teasing the younger boy with the afro, the reaction certainly was quite adorable. The boy was petulant in response to the suspicious hair jibe, but Katsumi wasn't serious about it. He was sure the boy was nice enough.

A tall dude a bit older than they were, on the cusp of puberty, approached the party of 4, commenting on the teasing we were doing. The cat was strangely quiet, and stopped it's fidgeting. I guess it wasn't used to actually being apart of a crowd. Now that it had calmed down, he was able to hold it on it's arm rather than gripping it with a paw. He pet it a little, perhaps it wasn't a hell cat from hell after all. Just a normal cat. Yuzuki needn't know about that though, or at least she wouldn't see it that way anyway.

"A little rude, don't you think? To comment on another man's hairdo?"

The nameless girl with the blood red eyes tensed up a little, and went into a little bit of a panic. She apologised for blondie-nee, but it seemed a little bit over the top. Katsumi didn't feel any tension for the situation really, they were just playing after all. Red eyes was the sensible type for sure, but you wouldn't be able to tell from just her eyes, mhm!

"Aww come now, we were just playing old man! I found a leaf in bushy-hair's hair!"

Katsumi kept his smile.

"Can I get your names? My mother told me not to talk to strangers~"

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki starts laughing happily. The situation was silly and all this was much more fun than last time with Hell Cat. The blonde girl was acting really dramatically although she is a bit calmer, but she decided to keep on rolling with this over excitement. Yuzuki looks at the Katsuma with little embarrassed blush on her cheeks and says loudly ‘’My name is Yuzuki! Not blondie!’’

When the young boy started shouting that his hair is amazing and stuff like that she continued to laugh and show him a tongue too. It was all too hilarious. She knew that these two boys are new to Academy and was really excited that they all meet up here – now everyone can be friends! Even Ioalanta was talking more than usually. After her mom look Yuzuki simply rolled her eyes. Also, with the corner of her eye she saw that black kitty was pretty calm and maybe it wanted to be part of company too?

When the tall and red head boy joined that situation with his rude comment she raised her eyebrow (sassily) and asked ‘’A little rude, to butt in the place where is none of your buissness, don’t you think?’’ After Ioalanta’s words Yuzuki blushed embarrassed once again and she hugged smaller girl once more.

‘’Oooi, Ioala-chan, don’t call me strange, I’m pretty normal!’’ She whines loudly and keeps hugging her for few more minutes. Then her shame decides that it was actually rude so she decides to apologize. Besides, she wanted to become friends with all the students that are here. Young girl lets Ioalanta from her grip and makes step closer to Afro boy and bows her head.

‘’I apologize! Your hair is truly majestic, it was so majestic and that’s why I though it looks suspicious…’’ She says and looks up at him with apologetic look. When apologize was made she looks at new boy that just joined in and points at him.

‘’You! Welcome to ‘’We just caught Hell Cat’’ club! My name is Airiko Yuzuki! This is Ioala-chan or shortie for short, Katsu-icchi, Afro-boy and the Hell Cat’’
While ‘introducing’ everyone in happy but a bit serious tone she points at them.

(OOC: I'm back to my laptop so I'm going to be answering normally now c:)

Ogami Itto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Yuzuki is strange, and she doesn't know, I am sorry. She means no harm though, I promise.”

"Aww come now, we were just playing old man! I found a leaf in bushy-hair's hair!"

He smiled at the pair, or at least tried to, the end result was really closer to a smirk than anything else. “You take me too seriously.” He said, “There was no offence to be taken, not this time at least, but perhaps it is best that you learn to avoid yelling things that people may react...” He paused for a moment, trying to find the right word, “... Poorly, too.”

He was about to give his name when what he assumed was the youngest interrupted.‘’You! Welcome to ‘’We just caught Hell Cat’’ club! My name is Airiko Yuzuki! This is Ioala-chan or shortie for short, Katsu-icchi, Afro-boy and the Hell Cat’’

Once again he gave his half smirk, half smile “And my name is Makoto, Rengō Makoto. A pleasure to meet you all.” He was dimly aware of the stigma that might be attached to his name, but chances are they were too young to have learned of what happened to the Rengō, with their funny hats and long knives. Either way, he refused to hide his name.

Akihiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihiko just listened, more than a little lost in the conversation. Such was the life of young shinobi: confusing, loud, and very much active. And now he was in some sort of club! There better not be any fees or mandatory meetings, ugh! His bottom lip poked out a bit as he used his hands to fix his hair up, not really paying much attention to the other children; it now looked terribly like he wasn't going to be able to get back to napping.

He looked up to the boy with the cat in hand, about to answer with his own name, when there was more talking by the others and he was swiftly introduced as afro-boy.

Seriously? Afro-boy? Sounded like a ghetto black super-hero with incredible sword skills.

"Hey hey hey hey, my NAME is AKIHIKO, okay?! A-KI-HI-KO. Say it with me. A-KI-HI-KO." Gosh.

He looked over to the newcomer, now named Makoto. "Nice to meet ya, Makoto. I'm Akihiko." He smiled; as if he hadn't just literally yelled out his name three times less than a minute ago. Eight year old children certainly were a handful, no?

He walked over towards the boy with the Hell Cat, peering at the little animal. The cat looked back at him. They glared at each other. Or the cat glared as much as he could. "Hey, what are we gonna do with that cat? If we set it free, who knows what type of stuff it's gonna get into?!?" Akihiko poked the cat a few times, earning a meow in response. It didn't look like it had been born from fires of the abyss and clawed its way out of the fiery pits of the underworld to wreak deadly havoc on the human race and was only able to be stopped by the teamwork of the shinobi world. Nope.

(OOC: This post if for training)
(Word Count: 309)

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Aaah, so we are joined by Makoto, and Aki-heeko. EXCELLENT!" Katsumi was ecstatic, adrenaline, new faces and excitement made for a good time.

The stray had started to get restless, so Katsumi once again gripped the cat by the paw, and held it away from him. After being poked, and held in the air, and crowded, the cat had clearly had enough. The cat started flailing and got nail to skin again. This creature was clearly still demonic, and had been biding it's time, waiting for the time to strike. Katsu was careful to not let it go, but this was a truly terrifying power the cat possessed. It was time to strike back with a previously UNHEARD OF jutsu.

"Secret technique, SUPER sealing monkey GRIPPP!" Katsumi wrapped both paws of the cat around the middle finger of his left hand, and wedged the paws with his ring and pointer finger. The cat rowled in awe at this next level binding technique, and was unable to move any sort of significant distance.

"Scary." Katsumi stated bluntly. "He might be draining my luck. I don't think me and Yuzu-chan will be able to stop all the hellcats and bad people over the city, but we have 5 of us now. I have an idea."

Katsu stood one foot on a nearby rock, and started his boisterous speech.

"Thank you all for coming today. Today we have apprehending a vicious predator, only concerned with eating the hearts and brains of men! But this is only one hellcat! Make no mistake, there are many more like it!" Katsumi took a heroic pose pointing and looking up to the sky, turning up the energy and power of his voice. Get hyped!

"I say we form a secret council! With such powerful people as;" He pointed to the young darker skinned dude with the voice of the greatest announcer ever in the history of everything forever "Aki, Super Afro MAN!" his finger rotated to the other guy in the group, voice deeper for this one "Reeeengooo-Dono!" to scarlet eyes "Sensible Shortie-nee!" and then to Yuzuki "AAAAND Wild Cat-Chaser Girrlllll!"

Katsumi's public speaking skills shined, as he got his second foot up on the rock, puffed out his chest, hands at his waist. "Together, we'll form the special force, HELLCAT BRIGADE!"

Katsu rejoined the others and put his hand in the middle of the circle and gave a big smile, inviting the others to do the same. "Who's with me! OOOOOOOSU!"

Katsu had kinda just taken names off the small amount he know about them. He had tried to be a little flattering, or at least endearing, so hopefully they wouldn't mind too much.

[WC: 448. MFT]

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After introductions with Makoto and A-KI-HI-KO was made Yuzuki kept big smile on her face. Now the time was come to decide fate of Hell Cat. She could volunteer and be cat keeper, she was ready for this kind of sacrifices. And for the fact that her grandma would kick her out of the house if she brought stray dirty animal home. Anyway. Yuzuki watches as Akihiho pokes the cat and quietly whispers to herself.

''We should call you bush-boy…'' But before something could happen Hell Cat went crazy again trying to hurt everyone and just was trying to unleash it’s demonic power. Thank Raiden, Katsuma used this weird sealing monkey grip. While that the young blonde made a loud gasp and shouted ''So effective! So cool''

A few moments later as the brown haired boy started his speech Yuzuki listened to him eyes wide open and big smile on the face. Now they really are going to make a club! And they will have secret council now! This was just too fun. All the other students Yuzuki met were kind of serious always wanted to train and were bothered by a lot of troubles… When the boy gave everyone the nicknames Yuzuki started jumping and clapping ''Wooohooo! I can even be keepers of every other Hell Cat we find!''
Then she quickly moved away making a perfect circle from everybody around and was first one to put her hand. ''Osuuuuuuuu!'' It was like shouting nickname of Osutenu-Senpai, but it didn’t really matter because it was really sweet moment.

''HellCat Brigade needs a place where we would have secret meetings save from civilians! I would suggest Aki-kun’s hair but I’m afraid Rengo-Dono wouldn’t fit there…'' She starts talking really fast while thinking and looks at the big tree ''We can meet up on the top branches and have our secret meetings there! I mean, it won’t be really comfortable but that way civilians won’t know anything! And this tree has this nice atmosphere because we caught the first Hell Cat here!''
By the way, the black kitty in Katsuma’s hand looked like it was annoyed as hell. Poor cat probably regrets starting this game with these kids. Cat yawns and lazily starts scratching Katsuma’s hands. Maybe it was just fooling the kids about being tired or maybe not?

(MFT. 386 words.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back