Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's That Cat Again! (Open RP)

Ogami Itto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Makoto listend to what the dark haired lass had to say, before nodding in agreement. “Sounds like a plan.” He said, arching his back to a cacophony of cracks and pops, before strolling forwards. He paused by Katsumi’s side for a moment, resting a hand on his shoulder and gesturing towards the small furry ball of malice. “I’ll leave this one to you. If you have need me, I’m sure you’ll be able to find me. Good luck with the cat issue.” With that, he continued onwards, exiting the park.

(Topic Left)

Akihiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihiko just watched these overactive youngsters do all their overactive youngster stuff. He and the cat were occasionally looking at each other, glaring. Wasn't that just nice and dandy? He and animals never got along, really; Akihiko wasn't an animal sort of guy. He did have a special love for spiders, those monstrous critters. Elegant, yet deadly; quite like himself, if he had any say over it. Maybe he should ask grandmomma for a new spide---

"Thank you all for coming today. Today we have apprehending a vicious predator, only concerned with eating the hearts and brains of men! But this is only one hellcat! Make no mistake, there are many more like it!" Akihiko's train of thought was interrupted by Katsumi speaking oh so loudly; no what? "I say we form a secret council! With such powerful people as: Aki, Super Afro MAN!" The young afro ladden youth snorted; Super Afro Man? "Reeeengooo-Dono! Sensible Shortie-nee! AAAAND Wild Cat-Chaser Girrlllll!"

Bad but kinda cool superhero names, check. Now they just needed one more thing..... "Together, we'll form the special force, HELLCAT BRIGADE!"

Aki's face made a weird sort of neutral expression. Totally blank. For what reason? He was actually considering joining in on this stuff. Not that it was fun or anything, Akihiko was too cool for superhero names and a superhero council...... "Who's with me! OOOOOOOSU!"

"OOOOOSUUUUU!" Akihiko yelled out with the others, raising his arms. Such a child.

He looked up at the sky; boy, it was getting late! He needed to get home for dinner. He nodded to Iolanta, giving his agreement for having her house be the secret base. "Meet here tomorrow so you can show us the way, I have to get home for dinner!" He turned and ran off, noticeably making little to no sound as he swiftly departed.

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was kind of thrilling to see how Shortie lives and meet her little brother so the blonde girl looked forward to it. After their teammate shouting was made and it was finally decided to make Ioalanta’s house as their base Yuzuki quickly grabs the black kitty out of Katsuma’s hands and smiles widely. The cat starts scratching her hands like crazy but she keeps holding cat close to herself. ''The Hell Cat sure is persisting but I will take all responsibility of being its keeper!'' She says loudly and proudly. Although, she will probably really get scolded and problem smacked on the head when she gets home and shows the kitty to her grandparents…But it didn’t really matter right now. Also, the cat probably understood that it has no choice now.

The two boys start already leaving and Yuzuki she decides to do the same. She smiles to short girl and the brown haired boy and starts leaving.
''See you all soon~!''

(Topic left)

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was kind of thrilling to see how Shortie lives and meet her little brother so the blonde girl looked forward to it. After their teammate shouting was made and it was finally decided to make Ioalanta’s house as their base Yuzuki quickly grabs the black kitty out of Katsuma’s hands and smiles widely. The cat starts scratching her hands like crazy but she keeps holding cat close to herself. ''The Hell Cat sure is persisting but I will take all responsibility of being its keeper!'' She says loudly and proudly. Although, she will probably really get scolded and problem smacked on the head when she gets home and shows the kitty to her grandparents…But it didn’t really matter right now. Also, the cat probably understood that it has no choice now.

The two boys start already leaving and Yuzuki she decides to do the same. She smiles to short girl and the brown haired boy and starts leaving.She was excited to meet everyone in the future and it was a great idea to start the cat chase. Yuzuki was proud of herself.
''See you all soon~!''

(Topic left)

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"OOOOOSU!" was the collective reply from the brigade, except Makoto, but what he said afterward confirmed his acceptance. Katsumi smiled. To accept and be accepted felt good, and he's glad he put himself out there. He made a lot of new friends today. Hopefully they'll have shenanigans together for a while!

"Sounds like a plan." Stated Makoto, as he walked past Katsu. "I’ll leave this one to you. If you have need me, I’m sure you’ll be able to find me. Good luck with the cat issue." The quiet warrior and Katsu had a mutual understanding, Man to man, ninja to ninja. There was a mutual faith there, and Katsu took his responsibility of the cat very seriously all of a sudden.

"Yes, I will make you proud, REEEENGOOO-DONO" Katsu replied, cat in hand. "Ok guys, meet back here soon! We'll help the town tomorrow!"

It was getting late, and it was time for everyone to leave. Relinquishing the ferocious feline to Yuzuki-chan, Katsumi decided to depart.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back