Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Kenjutsu: The Mind’s Blade [Solo]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would once again find himself on the cusp of the arena's opening at the Stardust Stadium. The open ceiling allowed for the stars to glisten in the distance as Shin adjusted the silver armor he donned. Radiating royal blue Holy energy from his entire body the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan would grip the hilt of his blade. The radiant blade, now feeling light in his hand, would represent the time and dedication he has spent on training the art of the sword. He had been training with not just the other members of the Inner Circle, but with his sister Kohana.

"You know, you are becoming more and more like Byakko Kyuji-Sensei."

Shin could hear his sister speak, though she was standing at the other side of the arena where hundreds of spectators would be screaming and drunkenly cheering on for the next fight. Though she was being manifested into this world she was still technically a part of him and thus he could hear evert word she spoke. Shin let out a sigh. He hadn't seen Kyuji-Sensei in so long, he was curious what had happened to the old Medical Chief while he was away.

"You even wear her armor."

Shin would touch the armor on his chest. He hadn't truly grabbed the armor of Byakko Kyuji, but it was fashioned in a similar style that she wore. Between their silvery armor, their blue Medical Chief undercoats, and fair features he did truly look like her child. He grinned slightly, though he knew that his Kenjutsu would never be able to rival her's. She was the winner of the World's Martial Arts Tournament afterall.

"You know, if it wasn't for her lesson during my Genin, or rather, my Medic in Training Exam, I may not have ever met you Kohana. I don't know what I would do without you, if I am being honest."

Clenching his blade Shin would step out and hear the crowds grow louder. He was at a milestone in his training and development. After decades of requiring Kohana to stand at his side to defend him in physical combat, he was at a point where he truly felt as though he could stand on his own and not have to rely on his Genjutsu prowess while hiding int he shadows. He was going to become a sword master like his Sensei before him and he was going to train his pupils to be the masters of the blade as well.

Thirty minutes had passed. Wiping the blood away from the corner of his eye so that his vision would not be impaired Shin would smile at his sister who at this point was panting and resting on a single knee as Shin stood at his full height.

"Seems like you have been taking your lessons seriously, Shin."

Shin would grin.

"And you can try your Cancel Jutsu if you insist, I have yet to use a single Genjutsu in our fight. This victory is mine and mine alone."

Stepping towards his sister he would extend a hand down towards her to help her rise up to her feet. As she stood, her knees would be weak and Shin could feel that as he supported her weight with his hand. As she finally hit the max of her height, Shin would pull her in for a tight embrace.

"Sis, Thank you... Thank you for everything you have done for me throughout the years. Every obstacle I couldn't face you were there to protect me, but I... I think I am finally at the point where I know longer need protection."

Tears would swell in the man's eyes as he, for the first time in their life, hugged his sister tightly. He could feel her form slowly starting to fade away. She was losing her physical form to begin to recover in the psyche that was Shin's mind.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you were starting to tell me goodbye, but you don't have to worry... I am still here. You don't have to worry about lose me, even if you think you don't need my protection anymore, I will always be here for you, don't you forget that."

As she said her last words her body would fade back into the ether in which it was created as Shin smiled through his tear-stained face. Raising his blade above his head he would allow the crowd to celebrate in his victory with him. He was the victor. He was no longer a man that had to hide behind others using his Genjutsu, he could stand face to face to any threat that would come his way.

He was finally...

Exalted.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back