Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Landing [In and Out]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
KtoQdCw.jpg

Number 4
Ōtsuki Sayuri
|
gnsx4Fa.jpg

Number 7
Miyabe Amaya
|
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro
[/col3]

They had traveled the world, their message had been disseminated as ordered. Come to Soons Haven and endure a trial for the honor of their homeland and their people. Shinobis historically have been rabidly ethnocentric egotists with a profound xenophobia. They played their roles perfectly, each of them made a distinct impression and while suspicion was among the many sentiments that these people harbored they would also recall their visits as occurring without incident. Polite or at least remarkable in a non-threatening manner, these messages were delivered but each of them found this errand troublesome. It was not that they had any regrets regarding their manipulations but rather they were disappointed as this month-long crusade to simply find and invite these foreign shinobis was so fucking dull. That was all going to soon change, the Daimyō was going to change the world and shatter previous misconceptions.

"So you remember your roles?" A cloaked woman asked the pair. Her feminine features were shadowed by her hood but she was well known to the pair that looked out over the waters at the anchored ships just off shore.

"Yes'um"

"HaHa! As if I can forget."

"I have not gotten word that the Cabal has been dealt with, after they have been eliminated you need to make sure that you are seen. We all have our targets." She cautioned as she pulled back her food revealing younger features than the shadows would have suggested. Still, her expression was stoic as her eyes scanned the area for an eavesdropper. "There is an article published in this week's tabloids about the Raikage, similarly there is a scandal about the Tsuchikage and his dog," she added in a hushed tone.

"Yah, wrote those myself," Oogami laughed.

"Should be enough to assault a few egos," the woman injected. "Although I have to ask why?"

"Simple, the world is about to plunge into war," she started to walk away. Her back to her allies. "The Oracle should have shared all that she knows with some poor fool by now," she shook her head and released a low laugh. "Seven, Raikage and Jounins. Nine"

"Oogami," the young man interrupted.

"Nine," she repeated sternly.

"Oogami," he insisted.

The woman let out a sigh, "Whatever... Chuunins and Tsuchikage... or at least his pet if they come." She reminded him, "I have the Kazekage and Genin," she concluded.

They all nodded in agreement and placed a clasped fist over their hearts and stood at attention for a second before they all turned heal and left. Each to their specific task.

[S Rank]

[30 Min]

[Topic Left all]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back