Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Learn to Teach [B-Rank Solo-Self Mod]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a late night for Shin as he was busy as normal between his training and doing small jobs as well on the side to earn his keep. Sadly this would not be a morning Shin would get to sleep in for his word was his bond and he needed to get ready even earlier to arrive at the Academy for a good opportunity that had been given to him. This had been almost forgotten to be honest in his drowsy slumber until a small fox decided to pounce on his chest forcing him awake.

"Ahh..oh it's you Kyibi, oh crap the Academy was today."

Shin sat up getting dressed fast falling over several times in his rush to get dressed while trying to put his pants on only to trip on himself. This was going to be that kind of morning it seemed was all that he could think as he rushed down the stairs and out the door making his way to the Academy. Racing along the rooftops as fast as his feet could carry him the small fox kit on his shoulder held on for dear life as he clung to Shins scarf around his neck.

Arriving at the Academy Shin rushed to the room he was supposed to meet the instructor at slinging open the door as he let out his breath in a hurry. The man standing before Shin was an older gentleman with short roughly styled hair of a dark brown shade. The man just seemed to glare at Shin as he looked over the boy who had so rudely slung open the door in his rush to make it on time.

"Amatsu Shin...you are 2 minutes late..care to explain why to me?"

He spoke in a emotionless voice grimacing at the boy. Shin knew this was not good and he had screwed up being late for this training.

"No sir I was late I have no reason to try and make an excuse for my actions." Shin said sighing and still standing in the doorway to the room.

"Get in here Amatsu or are you just going to stand there for the day?"

The man said with a slight sigh and chuckle to himself. Shin made his way inside to the room and stood before the man only hoping he had not screwed up to bad already.

"Amatsu you and the fox kit are going to be taking part in overseeing the first year Spartan Initiation for the Academy as such there are some things I want you to watch for."

"Ok sir." Was the response the man received as he waited to hear what his instructor had to say to him

"Look Amatsu, you know very well that not everyone starts out as some shining example of a future Shinobi since you yourself had a terrible time growing into who you are at this point."

He paused for a minute before speaking again. "Just because someone does not show greatness does not mean one is not capable of greatness in the least. Watch for those that others may feel cannot cut it and see that they can if they can overcome themselves."

These words rang true in Shin for he had been the very same for most of his life and only at the Academy had he started to step out of his self doubts.

"Ok sir I will do that and thank you for this chance."

He said bowing to the older instructor out of respect.

"Now get out of here kid and get ready for everything I will be waiting for you tomorrow for the Initiation."

He spoke shooing Shin out of the room as so he could himself get back to napping as he was before the door was slung open waking him from a pleasant dream.
Well now Shin just had to not be late tomorrow and get this done and take this next step in his journey of life.

[OOC WC: 664]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back