Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Life is like a box of chocolates (closed)

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kano was strolling down one of the many side streets of Sunagakure the dimness of the caverns always putting the outgoing Kano on edge. He would rather be topside exploring the world around him that constantly couped up in the dank underground of his home, but the maelstrom put a kaibash on potential endeavors topside until he could prove too the village that he could survive on the surface. Kano had to go through his schooling too become a gennin of the village, and even then he would be bound by the strings of responsibility and companionship. He sighed pushing away those glum thoughts. He needed to do something that would take his mind off of his thoughts, so he would go too his favorite spot in the village, the rooftops. Kano would take a left turn, but he would bump into something causing him too fall backwards and onto his bum.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her hands were placed behind her head as she walked backwards down the dimmed streets. It was always the same setting down in the under ground world of Suna, the street were lit by the street lights and of course all of the signs that each business had on or above their doors. A soft smile crossed her lips as she continued to walk down the street looking at the random people who walked by going about their own days. It wasn’t until she felt something smack into her back that she started paying attention to what was in front of her. The good thing about walking backwards as that she would fall on her knees, allowing her palms to catch her so she didn’t eat the pavement. She quickly pushed her self up jumping back to her feet and turned herself around. “Sorry about that” she said letting out a small nervous laugh.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kano was sprawled across the ground, and he took a few moments to collect himself. He wasn't seriously injured just some passing pain from falling down. Kano would stand up and assess the girl who has knocked him down, and she was pretty cute in the naive sort of way. "No worries, I should have been keeping an eye out on that corner." He cocked his head to the side letting his auburn bangs slide across his eyes with a puzzled expression on his face "Why were you walking backwards like that?" He asked while standing up. Kano took the moment too dust off his clothes while listening too her answer. He now had something interesting too keep his mind occupied in this boring underground town that he was raised in.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I dunno...it was just something to do really." She wasn't about to tell him that she was bored and actually enjoyed watching people as that would sound creepy. " She pushed her red hair behind her ear as she smiled. "And in my defense I was about to turn around" Her golden yellow eyes looked him over studying his facial expressions. "I'm Midori" she said as she bowed towards him being polite.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Something you do, huh?" He asked taking a few steps around her in a exaggerated manner before coming to stop in front of her. Kano even leaned in forward too get a closer look at her eyes. They were quite the unusual shade of gold, not something you saw underground like this. The most color deviation he saw was many shades of brown. "This isn't something I see everyday in the village, a set of pretty eyes. I don't want you too take it the wrong way. The most you see around here are just many variations of brown, then again this town is entirely made up of brown and...brown." His voice trailing off while giving a shrug of his shoulders. "It is good to meet you Midori. The name is Nozumi Kano, but you can just call me Kano if you want." He said extending his hand out too her.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shock was the first emotion to run over her, followed by that soft burning feeling against her checks. Her first reaction was to quickly scan her surroundings to ensure her brother wasn’t within ear shot. Regardless on what Kano meant regarding the comment about her eyes, she knew that if her Brother was within ear shot, he would go into big brother mode and would start something after all her brother did have a habit of just appearing. Midori took his hand and shook it. “Umm…the pleasure is all mine” She pulled her hand back and tilted her head slightly. “Were you heading somewhere? I don’t want to keep you in you have somewhere to be”

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Yeah, she is pretty naive.) Kano thought to himself at her blushing at his compliment. He just gave a half smile as he shook her hand before letting it go. "Somewhere to be in this town? There isn't much you can do in a hole in the ground that Suna is." He said looking up too the ceiling a look of frustration coming across his face as he looked up at the ceiling and the sensation of a caged beast settled upon him. "The truth is you weren't keeping me from doing anything, so I will just take it as a pleasant diversion...minus the falling part." Kano swept his hair away from his face "Were you going someplace particular, like the academy?" He asked knowing that the academy was around in this general area.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Are you kidding me? Suna is full of tons of things to do” Midori actually enjoyed the setting of their home. She didn’t care if there was no sunlight, the different colours of the lights made Suna so much more interesting than the world above them. “Don’t get me wrong…the sun and all that is pretty and I’m sure we will get enough of it once we actually leave Suna…but…There is something peaceful about being home that I actually like.” She smiled and than shook her head answering his question. “Nope, I was just walking around enjoying this lovely day” Midori had no where she wanted or needed to be. In fact the only thing she did know was that she didn’t want to be at home, so anywhere but there was where she would head. “Don’t you have place that you like hanging out in?”

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kano gave her a astonished look and briefly considered her sanity, but he had to guess that if you were raised here you would of course love the place despite leaving in a glorified cave. "I guess it will just be something we have to agree to disagree on." He gave a shrug of his shoulders as leaned up against one of the street walls. A snarky comment died on his lips not wishing to get into an argument. "I guess it is a lovely day, a much better one for me at any rate now." Kano wondered if that would go over her head as she asked him where he hung out. "There is one spot that I like to hang out at. You look like you need a getaway. You interested in doing something?"

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Actually, I wouldn’t mind…” she stopped in mind sentence as her brain just processed the comment he had made about his day getting better now. Once again her cheeks were slowly becoming red, which would only be more noticeable as her red hair would easily make her blushing show off. “Stop doing that” she said as she playfully punched him in the arm as she kind of figured he was doing it on purpose now. Midori had always had a rough time with people making comments about her and her image. “And I would very much enjoy doing something with you, as I really had nothing planned today. Why not show me that spot you were referring too”

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kano saw the thought processing through her and the resultant blush causing her to turn a deeper shade of crimson. "Ow, sorry sorry but it is the truth. It was going to be a boring day until I bumped into you." He said honestly while raising his hands up to ward off any further blows from her. Kano was hoping that she was not one of those girls that hit people if she got embarrassed. His mom would ask questions if she did. "Alright, but I should tell you that it is physically demanding to get too it, so if you aren't up for a little workout, then we can do something else." He said making a gesture for her to follow him. "While we are walking why not tell me a bit about yourself, or should I just make up a story about you?" He asked flashing her a smile.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She smiled as she would begin following him. “This could be a fun game; I would love to hear your story about me” Midori had always liked being active and traveling to new places within suna. She wasn’t the type of girls to sit around and do nothing. But than again she wasn’t your regular kind of girl. She didn’t really brush her hair, or play attention to her nails. She could care less about that kind of thing. After all a ninja doesn’t really have time to pay attention to the small details like that. “Once you have made up your story about me…I will return the favor and tell you, your story”

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He stopped to turn and look at her. "Sounds interesting enough." He said as he turned back and began leading again. "Well, I figure you are an alien princess that descended to earth in search of true love and the millennium crystal." Kano explained as he turned down an alleyway. "Compliments are a form of courtship, so when you were complimented before you took those as my attempts to court you, which is highly improper for a princess like you." He said jumping up and pulling down a ladder that leads up a fire escape. "Now, what kind of story have you concocted about me?" He asked her with a smile as he began climbing up the ladder.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small giggle crawled up from Midori’s thoart as she listened to what Kano had to say. “Wrong…” She would of course follow him up the leader. “I’m you every day simple girl, with a bat shit crazy religious brother, who will most likely kill you if you were to hurt me or even look at me in the wrong way. My parents have basically dis-owned my brother as he chose to not become a Med-nin…and of course they have pushed the entire family heritage on me…yeah for me” She climbed up the ladder and smiled over at Kano. “As for you…Judging by your reaction to Suna and the lack of Vitamin D we have here…you are most likely from a far away place where the sun shines all the time and the wild life get along with each other….only peace and love” Midori had no idea where they were headed, and she really didn’t care, she was enjoying Kano’s company, as most people really didn’t pay much attention to her, due to her brother and his actions.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kano gave a nod of his head as he gave serious consideration at what she said. It seemed like she had quite the serious home life. "So, I can't be say three hundred paces if your brother is present or else face a real possibility of death, that is good to know." He said with a shake of his head as he picked up a plank of wood and set it across the alleyway. "I'm sorry about how your home life is pretty screwed up, but look on the bright side you can totally prank your brother's over protectiveness." Kano hopped onto the board and proceeded to cross it quickly. "Hmm, you're close, but you missed a few key details. I'm Suna born and raised. My family is quite large say ten kids altogether, meant that there was not much parental bonding with me, at least too my father. I was able too bond more closely with my mother because I was interested in the puppets that my mother created, that and I was constantly exploring my surroundings. I'd say though that Suna has gotten more tolerable as of late." He said having finished crossing over the alley.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori only shook her head keeping her smile on her face. “Don’t be sorry at all. Despite my brother and his issues, I’m pretty close to him, and the only reason I agree to taking on the responsibility of my family and carrying on the Med-nin stuff was that maybe I could get my parents to forgive my brother and we could be a family again” She knew that this would most likely not happen. Her parents were really set in their ways and so was her brother. “Did you really say 10?” she questioned as she walked across the piece of wood. “I have one brother…and he is a hand full…I couldn’t even think about having 10 others running around”

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He cocked an eyebrow at Midori as she defended her brother, but Kano had not met the guy. The benefit of the doubt had to be given. " He pulled the plank up behind them and set it aside. "It must be quite different not having ten different siblings, like being much quieter in the house." Kano scratched his chin thinking about it "It sounds like the lot of you are pretty stubborn." He said flashing her a smile as he kept them moving across the rooftops. "So, if you don't mind me asking why did your brother not want to carry on with the family legacy of being a medical shinobi?" He asked while shimming across a rope that crossed a street. "We should be arriving soon."

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Following him, Midori smiled slightly. “Honestly…this is going to sound weird…but he found this religion and decided that he wanted to follow that path. He had never wanted to become a Medical-Nin, I couldn’t even see him being one anyhow” In fact she had seen her brother as being the complete opposite, she knew that her brother enjoyed hurting those whom had wronged and being powerful was important to him. “I on the other hand, don’t mind the medical field. I enjoy helping people, and if I’m going to be forced to become a shinobi…a medical nin is exactly what I should be. What about you?” She asked wanting to know his reasons for becoming a shinobi.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"He sounds like an angry person." He said with a shake of his head as he kept moving across the zip line. "It sounds like your entire life has been decided for you. I'm not sure I could ever settle for something like that, so I can sympathize with your brother in that respect." Kano sat down on the roof deciding too take a breather "For me this is just a big cage." He made a gesture too all of Sunagakure "I want to be outside exploring the world not couped up underground all the time, and the only real way of getting out too explore is too become a shinobi. So, I have too become a shinobi to gain just a little bit of freedom." He explained as he looked up towards the ceiling. "Haven't you wanted to determine your own future and not have it be dictated by your parents?"

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a seat beside Kano, Midori would lean back pushing her palms behind her back to keep her body up. “A cage eh?” Never once had she thought of Suna being like that. “I suppose I’m just used to having people make these choices for me. But just because they make those choices, doesn’t mean that I have to follow their path completely. Like right now, I’m supposed to be studying…and yet I have made the choice to follow you.” She smiled over at him. “Just cause I’m being a Medical-Nin doesn’t mean I’m going to become it they way they want me to, nor does it mean when I do become Med-nin that I will follow in their footsteps. Those choices will be mine and mine alone.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back