Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Life is like a box of chocolates (closed)

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yet can you say that this is true freedom? You still go down the path they set for you rather than determining your own path." He said giving a shake of his head determined not to go down this conversation as it only led to frustration for him. "Let's get off hit subject and talk about something else." Kano shifted his weight to get a better look at Midori "Why not tell me why you were not wanting to study and hang out with me instead." He suddenly gave an exaggerated gasp "You wouldn't happen to be in love with me, and you were stalking me for the opportunity of getting to know me and a piece of my hair?" Kano asked selling the performance a little bit more by scrambling a little bit away from Midori as a look of panic crossed his face.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori smirked as she winked over at Kano. “Yes…I’m stalking you, after all you were the one who bumped into me, but secretly I set that up…just don’t tell me brother. Last guy I hung out with, ended up in a fight” That had actually been the truth and the outcome when Midori tried to make any kind of friend. “Is everyone in your family a Shinobi?” She asked stretching out her legs. “And as for Studying…Sometimes I like to break free from my cage and take off”

word count 88
MFT

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I knew it! I knew you were after me and my hair!" He said a look of horror over his face, but soon it turned into a grin. "I've never had a stalker before, so I am kind of new too this. I will take it under consideration not too let your brother know about your stalking, but I wonder how that fight started." He tapped the the side of his chin "I'm going to guess that the reason why your brother got into a fight is because you threw yourself at some guy and he got all overprotective over you because of your stalkrish behavior. Now, I am just the latest victim. I guess you should already know that some of my older siblings are shinobi, but not all of them are. It was their choice if they wanted to become one or not."

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rolling her eyes, Midori moved her body bring her arms behind her head and laid down on her back “Yes…it is your hair” she mocked as she smiled staring up towards the ceiling. “I’ll tell you this then, once we both become Shinobi’s and if you want company, I will totally go with you and travel the world” It was something that she wouldn’t mind doing, after all she could gain a lot of experiences from other people in other villages. Not to mention she would be able to help others, which is something that she was really looking forward to.

word count 101
MFT

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He regarded her strangely for a moment before saying, "So, is this way of you proposing to me or something? You stalkers work fast." Kano rested his head against the ledge as he seriously contemplated what she told him "I honestly appreciate what you said, but I think you are jumping the gun here. We only just met each other; perhaps, you should wait until we get to know each other for awhile before making such big promises." Kano closed his eyes before opening them and standing up. "Alright, enough lollygagging around here." He said standing up and pulling Midori up as well. "We have to get too my favorite place in Suna."

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori stood up and smiled. “Lollygaggling…my grandma uses that word all that time” She didn’t really understand why people used such a funny word. “Lead on then good sir” She said stepping aside so that he could keep leading the way. Before she would follow him she would quickly pull her long red hair into a loose ponytail as it was getting in the way.

word count 65
MFT

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He briefly regarded when she said that he said that he used a word her grandmother used all the time. "If its a good word, no reason not to use it." Kano said as he watched her pull her hair into a pony tail. "If you're going to be a shinobi wouldn't having shorter hair be better, also you would look cute with a bob cut." Kano kept his eyes on Midori hoping to get another one of those blushes from her before turning his back too her and heading towards the ledge and pulling out another plank he had stored nearby setting it too span the streets below. He made good time across the impromptu bridge before scaling a few more buildings before coming too the place he liked to hang out the most. It was a small alcove amongst the buildings that let him have a place to himself amongst the entire cavern of Suna. "Here we are a small little place, but it is the quietest place and the view is pretty good." He said making a sweeping gesture too the vista around them.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori would follow him until he stopped. “My mother says the same thing about my hair…but I like my hair just the way it is” She than stopped and looked around noticing the view. She smiled as her eyes scanned over the city as the sound around them seemed to quiet down. “Its very pretty up here” She said as she continued to look around. There was so many different lights shining and from this height, the people walking around looked like small bugs.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He gave a shrug of his shoulders when she said that her mother said the same thing. "Well as long as you are okay with that." Kano said sitting down and tucking his knees together as he looked at her. "It makes things look bigger than they really are. Gives me the illusion of space." Kano gave a long sigh before turning to regard Midori. "So, yeah this is the place I go if I just need to get away from things, but you can come here too if you need a place to get away from your creepy obsessive brother." He said with a grin as he propped his head against the concrete wall and watched her reaction "Oh, I totally know what we should do, cause you know he is going to sit down and have a 'talk' with me if he finds out we hung out with each other."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back