Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Look Who's Back (Back Again)

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When I left I gave Sand Council permission to retire my PC -- which they indeed took as part of the new storyline initiative -- if I reactivate is it considered enough of an un-retirement to allow for build changes?

I suppose this is more of a question for an admin but just the same.

Also hi.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Sunahoshi Katsuo
Old Village/Missing: Sand
OCR Type: Free Rebirth/Back from Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: Wind OV Zones
Old IC Rank: Kazekage

New Character Name: Sunahoshi Katsuo
Preferred Username: Katsuo
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: None-- I'll decide and apply later.
Code:
[u]The Last Prime[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60 + Lvl) x Stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45 + Lvl) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option [Undecided], +1 Accuracy
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Whatever is appropriate
Character Age: 27
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description
Katsuo stands at a mighty 6'2" and sports a well muscled physique from days of physical training and battle. Various scars cover his body itself though he has none on his face and has no particularly obvious ones which are easily seen. Recently having been forced to cut his hair shorter, Katsuo has dyed his naturally green hair to a red-orange color as a change of pace. With access to an unlimited wardrobe due to his connection with the Tsukumogami construct Caliburn, Katsuo's wardrobe changes drastically from day to day and sometimes even from hour to hour depending on his mood as Caliburn can fashion outfits for him within the space of a heartbeat.

Character's Mental Description
Katsuo was raised on the old stories of valor and bravery of generations long past. He constantly chases the ideals of protecting humanity and the greater good set down by the men and women that made humanity's freedom of today a possibility. But even despite that, Katsuo can't deny that he enjoys fighting a great deal. His blood boils with anticipation at the promise of a challenging battle and is always ready to face the next challenge. Despite, or perhaps in spite, of his love of a good-natured brawl Katsuo is a gregarious individual that also loves a good party with others.

Character History
As he fell, Katsuo's thoughts turned to the people he was leaving behind. First of Roku who had saved his life during the battle against Dominus and vice versa. Roku had always been stand-offish-- especially towards the inexperienced Katsuo --but he'd been a good friend and a loyal soldier. He wouldn't have wanted anyone else at his side during this fight.

Then Sousuke who he was probably letting down most of all. Sousuke had pinned his hopes on Katsuo as the return of the Sunahoshi dynasty. That everything would be fixed now that a member of Katsuo's bloodline was in the driver's seat and while Katsuo had done everything he could to make good on the faith that Sousuke put in him it often plagued Katsuo whether or not he was letting Sousuke rely on him too much. Unfortunately Katsuo hadn't really lived up to that faith and he wasn't too proud to admit that he hadn't been a very good Kazekage, all things considered.

Finally his thoughts came to Naganisa and there was a piece of Katsuo that found it strange that in his last moments he was thinking of her. They were hardly a fairy tale romance-- there was emotional dependence and sex but love? She relied on him in more than a handful of ways and as someone with little time for socializing he was happy for the company but he'd never stopped to consider the long term of their relationship. Still, there had always been a spark of something between them and perhaps a bit belatedly Katsuo was realizing that he did very much love her, even for all of her faults. He was sorry for the pain that his death would inevitably cause her and found himself admitting that he would miss her most of all.

But he'd tried his best. Fought his hardest. The daimyo was dead and his father was avenged at last. Dominus was delayed long enough for Roku to warn Sunagakure and if they were fortunate he was injured enough for them to fully prepare for him.

This was a good death.

The best that anyone in Katsuo's line of duty could hope for, at least. He'd always known that down the line there was a bloody end waiting for him. After all, the fate of all men like him was eventually to die in a fight and if they were very fortunate then it was at least be a battle that they chose to participate in. For a cause they believed in or for a people that believed in them.

What else could he want, really?

I hope I made you proud, Dad.

And then he knew no more.

[To be continued...]

Death/Retirement Thread: Retirement Thread
Old Profile: Don't have it!
Old Training: Don't have it!
Old Dojo: Don't have it!

Special Usergroups: Please nothing of the sort.

Old Stats
Old OOC Rank
: S-Rank
Stat Cut: Nothing
New Stats: 600 across the board.
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Nah.

Other Refunds:
Resetting my Affinities to nothing-- I'll decide later.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
• Tsukumogami

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Approved on all fronts.

IC Rank ... ah... we are going to have to figure that out. I'm going to tentatively say Jounin, is that agreeable>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back