Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Main Branch Event [open to all MB]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I will do my best not to!"

"Suzuku?" ... "There's a mednin in the village named Suzuku, any relation?"

"Y-Yes He is my cousin," She withdrew from her neck and held up a signet ring, worn to where the green colour was only barely visible.
An old style Suzaku Seal, a peregrine falcon imbedded with the kanjii for thunder.

"thank you Sir, It is nice to know that this is a place where kids are considered not a liability but Means for a future.
I will not hold you any longer. I am sure Keiji would want me home soon"

(If not stopped)She bowed, turned around and walked/ran out

[topic left unless stopped]

[OOC: Hikari - I'm making it short so you have the possibility to leave]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suspicious eyes flicked over to the man who sat himself at the table. The feeling of apprehension and distrust boiled under the surface as Jo glared at the newcomer. Who was this man, to invite himself to their table, to interrupt a private conversation? Hatred built up in his chest once more. He wanted nothing more than to strike him down, to rip his jugular out with his own teeth, to bathe in his blood and devour his flesh! A sharp, burning pain in his palms made Jo realize that he had been clenching his fists so tightly that his fingernails had bitten into skin enough to draw blood. Interruptions and inviting ones self into someone else’s conversation was rude, Jo knew homicide wasn’t the proper response. By-Tor was reacting very strongly to this newcomer, and Jo was curious as to why. Either way, the problem of the enemy within needed to be addressed first and foremost.

”Yes… we have pressing business to attend to.”

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
cccf250d-6b44-492a-a26b-eb08e4c0ca83_zps71338307.jpg

Kūruson Ējento​

"Of course, little one." He smiled, "Don't worry everyone starts out young. Even the people who take themselves too seriously, were once tin'y people with boogery noses. The point is, it's okay to be young. You're doing fine." He told her, "Ah, your cousin. I didn't know he had any family." Kuruson said, "I'm happy you found each other."

"Thank you Sir, It is nice to know that this is a place where kids are considered not a liability but Means for a future.
I will not hold you any longer. I am sure Keiji would want me home soon"

"Indeed? Well alright. Have a good day, little one, and be safe." He said as she ran away.

He smiled, and turned to Hikari who was sitting at a table with Narashi Jo. He thought she might like to know that the signet ring the girl had owned looked somewhat strange. Different from what he knew the Suzuku family signet was. In fact, it reminded him of the Santarus. It wasn't important, however, not just then. Kuruson would inform her later, in private.

[Kuruson leaves the topic with this post]

[I will post Hikari's part once Satou has posted.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A calm response, and a bitter sweet attitude. He couldn't help but keep his devilish smile. He did so love pressing his luck, but sadly today seemed to draw to a close. And with that he stood, finished his glass and put his shades back on. "Such reverence. Surprisingly pleasant, we'll do lunch of some sort." His attention turned to the stressed male sitting with clenched fists. His eyes said punch me, but sadly Satou's fists were relaxed. As his coil of a sinister smile creeping up his cheek. "Narashi....I'll remember that name. By the way, enjoy the wine. My treat." He gave a polite bow, he had some courtesy. "Contact me if anything interesting happens." He left them to their own devices. A quiet evening, less amusing then had hopped but still, none the less interesting.

(Topic left)

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Such reverence. Surprisingly pleasant, we'll do lunch of some sort."

The red haired woman chuckled, "Manners are not reverence, but sure, lunch."

"Narashi....I'll remember that name. By the way, enjoy the wine. My treat."

"Your treat? I sincerely hope you didn't pay for that. The bill has already been paid through my office. Thank you none-the-less. I'm sure your intention was one of kindness."

She smiled then nodded to Jo. "Alright Narashi san." She said, watching the other man walk away. "To the presidential suite." She said offering an arm. She would lead him to the place she knew was secure, both by his effort and her own, they would talk, and then she would insist that he take some time to rest.

[topic left/to be continued privately elsewhere]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The intruder stood and left, and Jo watched him leave with burning eyes. Bile soured his tongue as the man spoke his name. There was something off about him, and Jo was sure he hadn’t seen the last the stranger. Jo stood with Hikari, accepting his Sennin’s arm as he did. He allowed her to lead out of respect, but he knew their destination very well. Her arm weighed heavily on his, as if he were as weak as a child. Another wave of anger surged within him as they entered the elevator; anger at allowing himself to become like this, and anger at the disgusting thing inside himself.

{Topic Left}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back