Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting the Headmaster [Calling Inin, Kyo, Oyochi, Shujinko]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Entered NPC Headmaster.]

After hearing the response the older gentlemen thanked the person he had inquired to and left making his way back to his office before he sat down at his desk staring at the door. With confirmation that the new students had been notified the man, an educator of several years, waited behind the solid dark wood desk sitting upright and surveyed his office, sparse to say the least came to mind when thinking from the point of view of a new student. But there were no distractions for him or any students that came to visit. He had opted to focus on functionality since he had no reason really to display past accomplishments only thoughts of a future. Taking a moment he watched the sunlight come through the blinds bathing the office in a soft light.

Tapping his desk with an index finger he shifted his hands eventually came together at the tips his elbows resting on the edge of his desk. A well worn face stare at the inside of his door, a prominent moustache was stroked as he waited. Still sporting black hair it feathered back into points following the line of his temples slightly peppered with grey.

He wondered if any of these new students might end up a fatality during training. Not that it would blemish the reputation of the academy it would mean to him the children of this generation were just slightly weaker than the previous.

The students would hear stories from anyone who had gone to the Academy in the past few decades of him. Although he may look like a man in his mid forties he was supposedly in his late fifties possibly sixties. To his face no one was bold enough or foolish enough to call him it but behind his back where people though he couldn’t hear they had nicknamed him. Headmaster Hidoi, The Cruel Commandant. It was said he knew what the students referred to him as and in truth he really didn’t care, he wasn’t there to be their friend. Ultimately his job was to get them trained so they didn’t get themselves killed.

Although recently things had changed slightly in the school he felt for the most part things were the same to him as an educator in the Villlage Hidden in the Stone. Death was a certainty in the field, some sooner than others. Harsh training for harsh situations was needed; some said it lead to a harsh life. He opted to remind those people that meant they were still living though spitting in Death’s face one more day.

He growled slightly. He didn’t expect the students to pop into his office magically but the sooner they got here the sooner they’d start to get molded into full fledged ninja of Iwa. Unlocking the unlimited potential of students was actually the only reason he hadn’t retired fully after active service to the village.

In front of his desk there sat four chairs, outside his office a bench big enough for three large adults was against the wall.

(OoC: Feel free to come in as you like, a private discussion or group briefing works either way.)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Meeting the Headmaster [Calling Inin, Kyo, Oyochi, Shuji

Yagami Kyo stood silently as he looked up at the academy, clutching the letter he received earlier that morning in his hand. He had been accepted into the academy...of course he did. There was little doubt in his mind that he wouldn't be chosen considering his skills and the fact that he was a Hyuuga which, let's face it, meant that he had quite an advantage over all the other candidates. A grin spread on his lips as he folded the the letter and placed it in the pocket of his blazer, adjusting his red tie before stepping into the building. He was supposed to be meeting with the headmaster, a fact that at first had left him feeling nervous. The Cruel Commandant they called him, a stern teacher who showed no leniency or weakness when it came to his students, a man that even some of the other adults dreaded. His rattled nerves would soon be smoothed over with confidence, knowing that he had nothing to fear from merely talking to the man. They had the same goals after all: to turn him into a force to be reckoned with, a ninja who had the power and skill to defend the village. He was never expecting an easy ride nor did he want one, after all what didn't kill him would only make him stronger.

Standing before the office of the Headmaster he would knock a few times before opening it and letting himself inside. He looked towards the man who sat behind his desk, feeling his stern eyes falling on him as he approached. "Yagami Kyo of the Hyuuga clan. It's an honor to be here, sir." He would say as he offered a respectful bow to the man. He would take a seat only once the man had indicated for him to do so, noticing that the headmaster seemed to be expecting more than just him.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Found himself overcome by a sense of hesitation as he stood before the Headmaster's door. His fist was already outstretched towards the door's surface just shy of being able to produce a knock while his mind replayed his mother and father's look of dire concern on their faces after reading the letter he had received. While it was to be expected that this day would surely come as Oyochi was of age and did come from a shinobi family and clan within Iwagakure, they at the same time did not assume it would happen to Oyochi goven his on the record condition. While his mother spent a great deal of time craddling him and showing natural protective instincts of a mother, his father generally remained silent until words of caution and encouragement spilled from his lips. His father urged him to discover his talent and that it was possible to follow in Souji's accomplishments but he also noted that failure was not something that would make Oyochi anything less. It was his own way of letting his son know that it was okay not to take the shinobi path in life.

Standing there in his usual attire, which was simply a traditional kimono of white, black, and gray hues, Oyochi did look less impressive than any child they could bring in. His skin was extremely pale and he had black discoloration under his eyes which remained narrowly open. His lower face was covered in a small mask as he was suffering currently from symptoms similar to a bad cold that made him look all the more weaker physically. He was shorter than the average male child his age as well as lighter in weight. Finally building up his courage he would knock and enter. "Oyochi of the Yukata Family.", was what he spoke as he entered and placed his right palm up in a common wave greeting which also showed the families customary, eyes of power, sealed onto the bottom of his palm. He was slightly intimidated by the headmaster mainly due to the fact that he had heard about the man from his brother Souji, and in never taking his brother as a liar or someone who would say anything wrong had believed every word entirely. His gaze set upon the other boy in the room, his serpentine like eyes finding the boy familiar but his antisocial tendencies kept him from asking any questions. He sat in one of the chairs far opposite of the boy, showing his loner type nature off the back.

(Sorry posting from a phone so it's not as good as it should be)

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The man stood as he heard a knock and offered a chair before sitting back down himself. A second knock came shortly after the young boy made his introduction. Standing again a second boy entered and introduced himself before taking a seat. Sitting down again he surveyed their choice in seats and their posture in the room.

He had to stop himself since he didn’t want to overwhelm them from his presence as he stared at the two boys some two chairs apart assessing them. Kyo seemed confident and quite new to the training of shinobi, the other Oyochi seemed more reserved almost as if in reflection on his choice of the academy and his career ahead. Was he possibly wondering if this was some sort of test. Everyday was a test but he could sense the boy was not as new to being a shinobi as the other boy. He should have a bit of faith in his own abilities the Headmaster thought.

Guess the other two won’t be as prompt… he thought to himself and decided to start.

”Right.” he said suddenly stroking his moustache his hands moving to his desk palms down.

”You may refer to me as Headmaster or Sir, I’ve heard in some situations there’s a large orientation event at schools where your first day is spent making friends and you easily slide into your role of a student… We don’t do that here. If you are here you remain to learn, evolve, train, until you ultimately leave the Academy. Hopefully as a competent Genin and not expelled, maimed, or dead.” he began to explain.

”You might think that last statement a bit extreme, I don’t. You’ll be serving this village and this country along with several others to ensure our way of life, protecting the populace inside our borders and maintaining peace at the very least. This job is not an easy one to accomplish let alone master… But we’ll get to that later when we talk about the curriculum.” the Headmaster added before putting a reminder up he’d elaborate more on the curriculum later.

”I could be giving a tour of the school but in the past when I walk the halls the faculty and students alike think something is wrong and it’s more of a disruption and hindrance in the education process than helpful. So I opt to stay the proverbial beast in a cage until I actually need to respond to something in person. Initial tardiness for a short time is to be expected until you get yourself familiar with the layout. If you find yourself truly lost just find a faculty member and ask for assistance.” he continued waving a hand around his office with a slight smile.

”Before I get into the requirements for graduation and how the class structure works are there any initial questions?” he asked his jaw settling back into it’s rigid position incase they were curious about something in particular at the school.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kyo would look up from his seat as he heard that knock on the door, turning his head as he saw Oyochi enter the room. The other boy looked familiar to him as well, in fact he remembered meeting him at the marketplace. Of course someone like him would be hard top forget considering how pale and frail he seemed, the young Hyuuga wondering how someone like that could even be considered for shinobi training. Then again it could just mean that there was more to him that he thought, after all there were plenty of powerful ninjas that weren't physically intimidating and looking weak could even be useful in making enemies underestimate them. He would offer Oyochi a smile and a nod in his direction before looking back at the Headmaster, relaxing a bit more in his seat.

The Headmaster began to talk, and he quickly lived up to his reputation as a stern man, making no small fact about how they would be challenged at the academy. As he mentioned about hopefully not leaving either expelled dead or maimed he would look at Oyochi from out of the corner of his eye, wondering what the other boy thought about that, a small grin forming on his lips as he looked back at the Headmaster. Once he was done talking and asked for questions Kyo would raise his hand before speaking. "When I graduate will I be able to pick what branch I would like to join? Or will that be based on my performance?" He would ask, a tinge of cockiness in his voice, making no effort to hide the confidence he felt in that he would be passing the academy.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Headmaster addressed Kyo’s questions directly looking at him fully as he spoke.

”If you graduate you’ll be slotted to join the Main Branch, switching to another branch would involve a request of transfer with the desired branch as a genin. Additional requirements would need to be fulfilled most likely maybe an entrance exam of sorts to assess qualification, it would also most likely involve further training outside the academy at their facilities for specialized skill sets. Since it’s outside the jurisdiction of the school and me for the most accurate criteria I’d suggest later finding out through a request letter or a visit. As for your chances versus your performance I would say the better your performance the better your chances of getting anywhere in this career path.” he explained.

The man would wait to see if the answer was sufficient. Looking to other boy he wondered if he too had questions before he continued and waited.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Oyochi spent the time between his sitting down and the headmaster responding to the other boy's question staring at the underside of both his hands. Upon his palms was inscribed a generational seal that was solely utilized by those of the Yukata family (design is the same as my sig) and for the headmaster to have governed so many years within the academy he naturally would have been familiar with it. His seal was special however as his "Hands of Power" were for the utilization of the spiritual half of his chakra. Closing his palms slowly after everything was said and done the boy would exhale behind his mask which was followed promptly by a simple cough, the darkness around his eyes being tightened as he closed his pupils. The boy was weary and it was something that he could not hide whether he covered himself from head to toe and adorned a mask but even so he had decided to take control of his weakness. Looking up from his cough and his eyes still narrowed Oyochi would speak with some certainty behind his voice. "I have no questions just information. My body is not going to hold up to the same physical routines the others might go through and thanks to the nature of my birth my chakra system is...incomplete. My father tried his best to instruct me in those arts but molding chakra is something my body simply cannot do neither can my body replenish my chakra at a normal rate. There is also the fact that unlike many shinobi and those born into shinobi families or villages...what chakra I do have is not elementally capable either....

It was now that he became silent momentarily before once again speaking towards the headmaster, "I am going to fail any class I take which involves the nature of taijutsu or ninjutsu. Though thanks to my unique body structure or rather incomplete chakra coil...I am capable of using Yin-Release effectively enough to make up for my inabilities in the other two principles. My only question to you is will you still allow me to fail in those areas at the cost of solely undertaking the principle of genjutsu?" The boy was serious for the first time in a long time as his eyes although sickly, did retain a sense of sharpness to them. Everything he had said could visually be verified from the sickly nature of his body however as far as his chakra and abilities went that much could have easily been read from the boy's files (Going to assume you would naturally have looked at these). While his ninjutsu and taijutsu aptitudes were far below even the poorest of canidates, his genjutsu statistics were completely opposite of the "normal" child candidate.

He would cough twice more while he awaited the headmaster's response, all the while never looking back at the other boy.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Tch, that sounds like a hassle. I was hoping I could just join the ANBU straight away." The boy would sigh as he leaned back in his chair, resting his hands behind his head. As Oyochi spoke Kyo's would look at him from the corner of his eye, blinking in surprise at what he said. That surprise soon became annoyance, the boy turning his head to get a better look at him. "Are you even listening to yourself? You just got accepted and already you're making yourself out to be a failure. And in front of the Headmaster no less." He would say, quite aware that it would perhaps be out of line in front of the Headmaster. "At the very least you could have some respect for yourself and try to make an effort." He would look away from Oyochi, a frown on his lips as he finished speaking his mind. He couldn't help the way he felt, the boy the kind of person to always push himself, to try and be the best at whatever he did. He found it infuriating that someone could demean themselves so easily in front of another person, the young Hyuuga not understanding how someone could live without any sense of pride.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Headmaster smirked slightly as Kyo’s comment before he regarded Oyochi’s question before Kyo spoke and raised an eyebrow. Turning to Oyochi he addressed his fears it seemed by his line of questioning.

”Failing is an unconfident way of looking at things before you see the class and curriculum I think.” the Headmaster countered Oyochi’s declaration.

”Even if it’s not one’s strong suit one should know the general basics of such things. As long as you’re not actively seeking classes where application of skills through demonstration or a practical to show competence is required I don’t think we’ll have an issue with you at the academy with repeatedly failing classes. We teach the basics but you choose your own path as a ninja starting hear at the academy.” he would add.

”Kyo… you would do well to not underestimate life at the academy, although we’ve come a long way from dropping students in with wild animals with just a kunai to see how they fair I’m sure on some levels you’ll find something during your time here as … ‘challenging’” He began his presence started to seep out and loom over the desk towards the boys.

”Knowing the conditions of one’s limits is also a useful trait of shinobi and his concerns are valid. Although I do agree with you that Oyochi should have a bit more confidence in himself the time for actions that lead to it have not occurred yet it seemed. We are not all capable of everything and overconfidence can be just as much a hindrance as it can be a boon. You would do well to remember such things during your time here and in your career. You never known who will be the one someday saving your life or helping you when all hope is gone Kyo, I wouldn’t want you to feel embarrassed if it ends up being Oyochi or someone like him. We all do what we can and others help with what we can’t do but they excel… if you can’t respect that… well that is a path some shinobi take as well I guess.” he addressed the boy his jaw setting as he finished staring the two down. Silently his eyes state to respect one another and their paths.

”If there aren’t any more questions, or comments about your career choices once you’ve successfully made it out of here I’ll get into the graduation criteria.” The Headmaster said suddenly in the silence stroking his moustache as he waited.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

OOC: Very sorry. I wanted to post earlier but stuff came up.

Dammit mom! Shujinko loved her to death, but did she really need to make her be late for her academy orientation? Yanchana Hadamashi, Shujinko's mother, had forced Shujinko to stay behind for more morning exercises. And she was terrified that she was making a bad impression by being late. If there was anything she knew about adults, they didn't want to hear excuses. If it wasn't for her father keeping Hadamashi occupied, she might have not even showed up. Her mother's words about the academy...

"I learned everything I needed to know about fighting from my parents and on my own! You don't even need that crap!"<i></i>

Thankfully her dad was a rather charismatic individual when it came to her hot headed mother. She wore a cadmium yellow sweater with a small red bow, and a knee length black skirt. Since she couldn't just show up to a public place with a deadly weapon, even as a student herself. She opted to not bring her sword Muchimonji. And instead brought her training kendo. Shujinko herself was not as adept at hand to hand combat as much as her friend Kyo. She knew a few things, but they were mainly in the form of shoulder tackles and defensive kicks. She could at least say she knew how to handle a weapon.

She would swallow the heart in her throat and enter the room she was instructed to go to. Entering the room to see two other students already there. Her friend Kyo, and some other boy whom she didn't know. Scanning the room for a moment to see an adult at the front whom must had been talking to them. Taking a silent small breath before-hand.

"H-hello sir. I'm Shujinko of the Yanchana family."

She must have seemed like a slacker because she was so late. She almost expected Kyo to do something snide, so she would shoot him a look, before taking a desk between both of the other students. Placing her kendo on the floor by her seat. Trying very hard not to blush.

~MFT~
WC: 340
<i></i>

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

In the silence there was a knock and a young lady stepped in and introduced herself. She took a seat between the two boys and was silent placing her kendo practice sword in front of her so it wouldn’t fall over. The Headmaster stared at the girl for a moment. No apologies for being late. It was quite apartment but not making excuses thought and wanting to get down to business spoke to him just the same. After a pause he recapped.

"Alright, short version.” he began taking in a deep breath.

”I will be addressed as Headmaster or Sir. The orientation is not some long drawn out process, you’re here you begin training today. Hopefully you’ll leave as a graduate and a competent Genin, not due to being expelled, maimed, or dead. This is not a catch phrase fatalities and casualties are part of the business, this career path isn’t for everyone and you can spend your life mastering it and still not be the best at it. Being tardy…” he began to explain pausing as he made eye contact with the young girl.

”Is to be expected to a point while you acolmate into the academy. Before I go into the requirements for graduation and how the class structures work. Besides: What to do to find out the most current criteria to transfer out of the Main Branch which is where you’re initially slotted to join once you graduate. The answer to which is to get the most current information a request letter to that branch or finding someone from that branch would be most likely to answer the question. Secondly if you feel you will fail in a region of training is that okay? Yes and no, if you take introductory classes to understand the basics in something you’re weak in your should be fine, if you purposely take classes where demonstration or practical usage of the area your weak in is need which cause you to continuously fail don’t do it since it will reflect on your transcript when you leave. Also what to do in a situation where you can’t understand someone else’s path of as a ninja? Respect it even if you don’t understand or choose to follow it. What you can’t do they might be able to and vice versa. Also do not underestimate the life here at the academy; in some cases it will challenge you at a level you may not be use to.” his voice boomed out much like a safety warning when putting one’s self in harm’s way.

She may not of understood everything since it recapped questions and a conversation she hadn’t heard. He we wait patiently for the words to digest and answer any appropriate questions or clarify what she might not have understood before he got into the later part of the briefing.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Maybe it would be wiser of you if you didn't speak snark comments on something that's both none of your business and towards someone you know nothing about. Then again being smart just may not be in your skillset so do not try to think about it to hard.", spoke in direct response to Kyo's statement after everything had been said and done. This could be guessed as he did not once look in the direction of Kyo but something about the sharpness of his eyes revealed inner tension where his body presented none. He already had met someone whom was ash to the tip of his tongue, someone who'd gotten under his skin just by their very nature. Whether it had been intentional or accidental but Kyo had shown himself to be both cocky and someone who felt privlaged, both traits that Oyochi had grown to hate since birth. His limitations was his lifeline and Oyochi was not about to go above where he knew only disaster would follow, he knew where his strength lay upon and that would be his focus.

As far as what the headmaster said about saving, Oyochi instantly thought about how he'd have no obligation to save Kyo from anything. They might have been residents in the same village but for Oyochi any sort of comradery that may have ben established by their tenure in the academy was burned prematurely. To him, this boy would never be his comrade or friend.

Oyochi would remain silent and to himself, even as a new girl walked in and in fact he would scoot himself away from the two. To the headmaster this might have hinted to Oyochi's anti-socialist nature as we as the fact that the boy never bothered to even remotely make visual contact with others besides the headmaster. Oyochi's logic was simple, avoid interaction to avoid continued reminders why he hated other people.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

(Retconning to before Yanchana walks in late)
Oyochi seemed to spit back a retort to Kyo with venomous words his eyes betraying him to being unnerved by the other boy's rudeness. A slight smirk on his lip curled in the silence that followed.

"Well for someone who says they can't perform ninjutsu you certainly have learned how to spite a little fire and poison haven't you. Neither of you has to like each other simply work together when required to and graduate. Although archiac we always still have the option of when two boys don't get along and nothing seems to work to bind them together, stick them in a barrel, and hang them for a day or two from the cliff side..." he commented before adding, "I'm actually serious though."

(After the recap to Yanchana)

The Headmaster waited to see if she had any questions.

I guess the fourth has a delay.... better reschedule him. the man thought to himself

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Believe me, I'm not underestimating anything. I'm here to learn how to be a shinobi not to bake cookies, if there was no challenge to be had then I would be very disappointed. He would respond, deciding that he should keep the rest of his thoughts to himself as he settled back in his seat. A new figure would enter the room, Shujinko who had been already late to the meeting. He normallywould have something snarky to say but instead he only smiled, happy that there was at least another friendly face in the room. Unfortunately because of her tardiness he would have to hear the Headmaster repeat everything he had just said, the boy feeling his mind wander as he only paid half attention to it. He would be brought out of his thoughts as Oyochi shot an insult at him, the boys eyes sliding over to glare at him. He was ready to snarl, though stopped once he looked over at Shujinko, his lips instead settling into a grin. "No need to be so confrontational, Oyo-chan. I'm just saying that I would prefer it if my potential future team members had at least some dignity, that's all. If I have to rely on someone to save my life I would like it to be someone who can be confident in their abilities."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Headmaster tapped his finger on his desk slowly until there was silence and stared absently at the pattern of the grain of wood. Looking up at one boy and then the other he smoothed his moustache.

He saw a shadow outside his office and he motioned for who he thought was there to take care of things outside. ”If there aren’t any further questions I’d like to continue Miss Yanchana with the requirements for graduation.” he reminded her. Hopefully she hadn't been sleeping with her eyes open in front of him.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Headmaster sighed inwardly had the girl been frightened to speak or was she over thinking what might happen since she had shown up later. With the silence and things to do the man spoke up.

”I guess I’ll get into it. For graduation there will be a few requirements.

First you’ll be required to pass a minimum of five classes, three of which will be introductory classes into the basics of Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu. Even if you are not capable or have a intuitive use for such things personally you should know about them in general. It could be the knowledge you learn that makes the difference in the field to you living or dying. The other two classes are going to be up to you, request a class into something related to the field you’re interested in. The primary three are continuously offered so I would start thinking about the special class requests now as they take a bit longer. Request one of those special classes now and take one of the primary classes while you wait for an update.

There are the proving grounds for application of anything you’re learned through self-studying as well but this doesn’t count towards your course load merely makes you more proficient.

You will be required to have completed one mission to show your ability to think in an operational environment as well.

When you feel you’re ready to graduate and these requirements are meet, five completed and passed courses, at least one mission successfully completed you may request for an exam. This will be two parts, a records review of your accomplishments by a faculty member and if there are any questions they’ll ask you them at the second part of the exam, the practical where you demonstrate some area of knowledge of competency in the shinobi arts you’ve learned through your classes at the Academy, this could range from using a jutsu to demonstrating proper techniques in camouflage and steam to how to poison someone in combat or through subterfuge.

Now then. Any questions?”
he asked looking at the three.

If the trio didn't have any more questions he would dismiss them otherwise he'd answer any more questions before he let them go to start their academic journey.

[OOC: Pass 5 class sessions, complete one mission (Solo self mod or Team self mod or if you’re in the academy too long a modded D Rank mission), Records review will be checking to see if you have a minimum 200 power level and at least one jutsu purchased as well as double checking to see you passed a minimum of 5 classes and successfully completed at least one mission. Demonstration during the practical is up to the individual student but should show some level of competency in the shinobi arts, i.e. do not do a guitar solo unless you want to fail.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko listened intently to the instructions the not-so elderly man began explaining. As she wasn't here earlier,s he hadn't gotten to hear the talk, but at least now she knew of the requirements to graduated from the academy. She nodded while she listened, as if confirming to herself that she was soaking in this information. Thoughts circulating in her head while she wondered what classes she could take. The only things that really interested her were Taijutsu and the possibilities that there may be a class that would help her channel the spirits of her ancestors in hope that she would be able to see if she inherited her mother's bloodline.

"I have one question! Are there any classes that relate to sword-fighting? Or Spirit channeling or something of that nature?"

She decided that perhaps a fresh outlook on her sword training would be a good change of pace. Her mother was an amazing swordsman yes, but perhaps two separate teachers would be excellent practice.
<i></i>

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the young lady in the group piped up it caught the Headmaster’s attention since she had been quiet since her arrival and introduction. ”Well there is an over view of Taijutsu, I suppose you could request a class specifically for sword fighting… I guess the type of sword should probably be stated as well in the request. Spirit channeling though… Please elaborate Miss Shujinko do you mean in regards to Genjutsu, Contract summoning, Chakra Control, or something supernatural and/or possibly… darker?” he responded to her question finishing with a question of his own and insight and advice into what kind of class she was really looking for when it came to swordsmenship.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko nodded again to the information relayed to her. Understanding that the headmaster may have needed more information. She would speak up again.

"Well sir. My family has very strong connections to our ancestors. In other words, I would like to know if there would be a way for me too communicate with them?"

It was wishful thinking at least.
<i></i>

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Headmaster nodded after listening to the young lady’s words, ”While such things are not really taught at the Academy one might find solstice in the Temple of the Five for spiritual guidance and/or enlightenment of that nature. The specifics on which I really couldn’t tell you since it’s outside the scope of things we teach at the academy but who knows it might be the facet to which you find the knowledge you seek or steer you in the right direction.” he explained. Religion was an interesting topic at the Academy should the old ways be mandated by the academy to be followed or let the students decide at what levels they separated government, religion, and their careers.

”If that’s it for questions you are dismissed. Welcome to the Academy” he would state nodding to the trio.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back