Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

More than one friend.(Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey, no need to get defensive. Haunted weapons are a pretty cool concept, I'm not ragging on it or anything." He would say, wondering why Shujinko seemed to be getting so serious. It seemed that the weapons meant more to her than he originally thought, deciding it would be best to just drop the subject before the mood was ruined more than it already had. "Your parents helped you make these weapons, yeah? Maybe you should ask your dad if he could have Harumi help when he makes her weapon. Doesn't that, like, make the bond between user and weapon stronger or something? I think I heard someone say that in a movie once, wasn't it that one samurai flick we watched a while ago?" He would ask, looking to Harumi for a moment before bringing his violet gaze back to Shujinko.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko looked back over to Kyo, a confused look on her face.

"I literally just said that Kyo."

She sighed and shook her head at the mention of that stupid movie they watched a while back. Frowning a bit.

"That movie was stupid. It gives a bad impression of what exactly we do. In olden times we did ride around on horses and fight, but that was when we were at war and when our lord would tell us to go fight. Samurai live to serve their lords, if they lack one to serve. They are Ronin."

She would lightly set herself down on the chest she had brought out. Perhaps they couldn't really understand how much these things meant to her. To samurai, their honor, and their weapon were the most important things for Ronin. If you served a lord, then it was your lord. She didn't expect them to, but twas her culture. Perhaps she had never bothered to let Kyo know just how offensive some of the stuff he said was. Maybe it'd be best if she didn't.

"Anyways Harumi... my Dad won't be home for a while. I'll talk to him about it and try to get something arranged? Mkay?"
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harumi didn't really understand how much Shujinko's weapons meant to her until she'd already begged for the weapon, quite humiliatingly too. She handed the weapon to Shujinko and grabbed her bow and slid it over her torso. She didn't know much to do around the village, but she did know alot of shopkeepers she'd helped out; they might give them a discount on some food...though Harumi didn't have a lot of money...

Eyeing up the two children, Harumi decided she would leave it up to Shujinko and Kyo. "Hey Shujinko, I'm up for anything, but especially food. heh." Harumi laughed. "I know some restaurants and a parks around here. That's about it, though."

Shujinko seemed a bit on edge, perhaps Harumi had offended her a lot. 'Jeez, I can be dense sometimes. Ugh, I don't want to mess this up.' Harumi thought to herself.

Harumi began spinning a kunai around her hand and flipping it in between her fingers, she did this when she was bored or just idle for a while, it was reflex. Harumi kind of wanted to hit a restaurant, you can talk in restaurants and Harumi wanted to get to know Kyo and Shujinko a little better. Kyo seemed like Shujinko's male counterpart, only a bit more severe in his confidence, and turns out Shujinko isn't always so serious and scary. Harumi hoped they would get to do something fun.

(OoC: Sorry for not posting over the weekend, I was traveling. :p)​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo rolled his eyes at Shujinko's response, looking back at her. "You really know how to suck the fun out of everything." He would sigh, hiding his hands once again within his hoodie. Harumi would speak up, suggesting that they go out for some food. He would shrug as he looked back at Shujinko, seeing what she thought of it. "It's not like I really have anything else to do. I'm pretty much free for the day until the evening. My dad wants me to prepare some things for a class he's teaching tomorrow at the dojo, some more training dummies he needs to get together." He would explain, looking back towards Harumi.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back