Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My light [Private/Okibi]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Just after this event: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=1941 ]

Ikkadan had now hit a point of complete low in his existence, where he felt that his mind (or rather the voice) in his head was growing too loud, too strong and just too much to handle. The boy, whom hadn't been alive for all that long, who hadn't shown any significant skill in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu was now suffering in a way that was most unfair to a person of his lower-caliber. Ikkadan slammed his head against the white, cobbled wall of his quarter as he felt the continual droning of Tessu's voice echo back and forth like some kind of sadistic clockwork device. Why Ikka? What had he done to deserve this mental punishment that intruded on his life, which infected his dreams and caused him nothing but paranoia and fear in everyday life.

After one, two, three and a forth forceful smack of his head against the wall, Ikkadan would place his head back onto his white pillow and sob momentarily. His eyes were walling up with water and his grip upon his bed sheet was tight and firm, as if that was his physical release on his frustration that gripped him so harshly.

The door to his quarters would look more like a cell door, but that was just perhaps the design flaw within the prison of hardened criminals. Ikkadan was always found at the prison nowadays because he kept on taking jobs over there. He didn't know why he did that, but after the recent events with Itami and the man in the prison; he seems to have a loose grasp as to 'why'. It was clear to the boy that he was losing control over his life, which was unbelievable hard to deal with. From one aspect, Ikkadan was suffering from mental instability due to the lack of sleep and this constant voice within his head (the effects of which were quite similar to paranoid schizophrenia) and then Itami, the woman would reinforce the poisonous voice with more 'facts'.

It seemed that from every direction there was only darkness and dismay but really, that wasn't true, light was always around. In a desperate act of help, Ikkadan would send off a message to his friend, as he'd like to think of her, Okibi to give him company. However, the disguise for this help would be that Ikkadan wanted to give her some experience with working in the prison. Until her arrival, the boy would remain in bed. The letter send to her would depict the directions, and locations of Ikkadan's quarters. Which was only really a cell-like door.

Security was light, and all she would need to enter was written down in that note.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The darkness of the hallways didnt bother Okibi. She'd grown up in the wilderness after all, where there were no unnatural light sources, such as electricity or chakra crystals, or even fire lit torches. In the dead of night, everything was dark. When one grows up in such circumstances, they learn that truly, there is nothing to fear of the shadows.

For where there are shadows, there is always light.

Full moon nights were her favorite. It was still dark and cool, but everything was blanketed by a silver glow that no man made light could ever replicate. Serene, peaceful. Much different from the warm light of day.

Okibi looked down as she walked through the halls of the Obsidian Palace, deep into the under-underground. She held a paper in her hands, another letter received in the mail. She'd been getting quite a few of these lately...

It was interesting. Although this place was a prison - somewhere where the bad humans were kept - she'd gotten in pretty easily. At first the security had stopped her, but all she had to do was show them the letter and they let her right on through. Curious really. The contents said that her teacher-once-upon-a-time wanted to show her around, get her acquainted with the prison. If it was one of the duties on a ninja, she supposed that made sense.

Okibi followed the directions that were in the letter, and slowed her pace when she landed on the designated floor. She sniffed at the air, and sure enough, there was Ikkadans scent. It was different through, and brought her up short. The last time she'd seen him, at her 'lesson', he'd smelled much happier. Now, his scent was saturated with the salt of tears and the stench of doubt. Frowning, Okibi walked down the cell lined hall, wondering why he would be staying in such a place in the first place. She stopped just short of the cell that emanated the worrying scent, and listened.

If she wasnt mistaken, it sounded like someone was crying.

Her frown deepened as Okibi dropped the letter and made haste to the door made of bars. She pushed on it and was slightly surprised when it swung open easily. With careful steps, she entered the dark room, sniffing her way around. "Ikki?" She called quietly as she found her way to the bed. Gradually her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, and she knelt down beside it, reaching out for the boy that was holding onto his sheets like his life depended on it. Her clawed hand met the soft hair of his head and she slowly started to pet. "What wrong Ikki? Why you smell salty?" She didnt want to outright accuse the guy of crying. She knew she would be ashamed to be caught in such a state, and didnt want to embarrass the guy.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Too distracted from his pounding internal voice was the boy to even notice that his friend was approaching. She knelled down beside the bed, and offered some concerning words, and that's when the boy would raise his head from the boy and give her a genuine smile of relief. "You came, Okibi-chan..." His smile faltered and his eyes remained salty, still somewhat filling up. "Okibi..." He would loosen his fist-like grip from upon the sheets, stretch his hand over to her and coil his fingers into place, "I'm really scared..." Ikkadan would soon release his grasp from upon her hand and offer her a false smile, shaking off his latter display of a complete breakdown.

"Um," Ikka would add staggeringly, moving from the bed and stumbling over to the bedroom's solid metal door. He fell, landing against its face, only to pick himself up and return to his feet. "Haha.." He would give an unconvinced laugh to the girl, however, he would turn his head to Okibi, as she stood in the dark, and revealed his facial injuries - all self-inflicted. "I-I-I'm suppose to show you around, yeah... Yeah." Ikka would say to himself in an incoherent fashion, probably because of the injuries delivered to his head, or perhaps because he was losing the battle with his own mind. "Yep, yep... That's what I said, wasn't it? Otherwise I would be alone, and you wouldn't be here..."

Ikkadan leaned against the door, his body half submerged by dark and half by light (created from the hallway lights). And at that moment his legs would buckle and he would fall, slumping down from standing position to a laying position. "I need a friend..." He began to sob, lifting his hand to his head and pulling at his hair, "I can't do this anymore!" He exclaimed, pulling on his hair with such a worrying force, that he could only be stopped by the kind touch of Okibi. However, this situation was unfair on her as she didn't ask for this; Ikkadan brought her into his own personal problems. It wasn't fair, nothing was fair...

"He keeps teasing me... And her too..." He added, referring to Itami and the man in the cells.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was that surprise that Okibi heard in the boys voice? Why would he be surprised that she was there? Had he expected she wouldnt respond to his letter? What a silly notion; why would she not want to see her friend and be shown around a dark, damp prison...

Although, Okibi was quickly starting to doubt whether that was the real reason she was there.

When Ikkadan reached out for her hand, Okibi readily opened it for him to take. She could still smell the salt of his tears, but just then she smelled something else too. It was metallic, like blood. The girls amethyst brow furrowed with increasing worry as Ikkadan muttered something about being scared. "Why is Ikki scared?" She asked, trying to keep a hold of his hand even as he was pulling away from her. Where had the vibrant young man that lead her into that black sand pit gone? Who was this downtrodden, broken boy lying on the bed in front of her?

Okibi watched from her spot near the bed as Ikkadan got up and staggered towards the cell door, not answering her question. Her frown deepened at the sight. Not only was he not making sense, but he was walking funny too. And then there was the smell of blood. Had he injured himself somehow? Okibi only half listened as he started to babble about showing her around. As if they were actually going to do any such thing when he was in such a state.

She stifled a small gasp when Ikkadan turned to look at her and she finally got a better look at his face. Blood was trickling from a wound on his forehead and she could only guess how it got there. Taking a deeper inhale of the air, Okibi realized that the smell of blood wasnt coming from just Ikkadan, but there were traces of it on his wall as well. With narrowed eyes, Okibi stood up out of her crouch and ripped a large portion of her tank top away, revealing her smooth belly. She found a sink on the other side of the cell and doused one end of her makeshift rag. Behind her, it sounded like Ikkadan was having a mental breakdown and she turned around to see him sitting on the floor, practically pulling his hair out.

Hastily Okibi made her way to the boys side and carefully tried to pry his hands away from his hair while she held the wet rag in the other. She held onto one of his hands and drew smooth circles on the back of it with her thumb. At the same time, she tried to get Ikkadan to look up and into the light of the hallway so she could get a better look at his wound. Gently she would start to clean it, first with the tracks that rolled down his face, and then the worst part on his forehead. With a quiet voice that she wasnt so used to using Okibi tried to get the boy to explain to her what was going on.

"Okibi is Ikki's friend. Is why she's here." She dabbed at the edges of the sore, being as careful as someone as blunt as she could be. Suddenly, her face became fierce as she paused and looked him in the eye. "Who tease you? Okibi will have word with them! Show them they cant make fun of Okibi's friend."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan felt the sting of the wound as Okibi dabbed the edges with a gentle pat. She wasn't a med-nin, nor did she have any knowledge about first aid - that he knew of - and yet she was making the effort to try and help him. All the boy could do was adjust his head, towards the light, so that Okibi could see the facial wounds that resembled blackened, yet bloody, fruit. he winched a few times at the pain from his wound when Okibi cleaned them, however the pain was a temporary relief as it swayed away the voice for the time being. "Thank you..." Ikka would comment, looking at his friend, and holding his hand against hers; the man that wasn't wiping his facial wound at least. From there on, Ikka would look downwards and hold back the tears that edged closer and closer to revealing themselves. However, Okibi's kindness was only ignited with a passionate anger as she asked Ikka who teased him.

"I-I can't say about one of them... She'll kill me, Okibi..." His head bobbed back, gently making contact with the metal door, "She's a horrible person, and I don't know what I'm suppose to do about them both." Ikka's grip around his friend's hand would tighten as the fear emerged again, and then, the voice would return for another series of torturous words that Ikkadan would only be able to understand.

Itami, that's what he wanted to scream and shout to her friend, but he just simply couldn't. She had too much of a territorial grip over the boy, and he was too afraid of her. Too concerned by the utter selfishness of her goal was she to return to her own humanity, or perhaps that's what her 'humanity' was: greed. Ikkadan still held a tight grip as he didn't want to let her warmth go, he didn't want to lose her, not when he needed someone so desperately. "I don't want to close my eyes because his face is always there, watching. I can't stay awake because she's there, waiting." He added with a terrified tone of voice, complimented by his shaking exterior. Truly this wasn't what a shinobi was suppose to be like, and surely he wasn't able to continue on with his profession. But with the power one gains for your chakra, its hard to turn your heart away from its allure; especially when you have two sinister lions stalking you.

"You won't hate me, Okibi, if they made me do something bad, right?!" His eyes lit up with a deluded sense of happiness; which was odd because his sense of happiness, at the moment, was diluted by intense fear he felt. "You'd still be my friend, right?!" He would give the girl a smile that would indicate complete desperation, and his grip would remain as stiff as before. "I..." He would lower his expression and curdle his vision away from hers, "What's wrong with me, Okibi?"

"I just wanted to be normal..."

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadans thoroughly worried Okibi. As his grip on her one hand tightened almost painfully, she stopped dabbing and simply pressed the wet cloth to the bruised flesh. Why would he associate himself with someone who sounded so horrible? That this unknown woman would threaten to kill someone as nice as Ikkadan... Okibi hated the woman with a passion already. She didnt know how she could do it, but she decided then and there that she had to help Ikkadan in any way she could.

How could she not, when seeing Ikkadan so afraid ignited every protective instinct that she had?

She listened quietly as the boy went on, growing a little hysterical. He looked at her with wide eyes and smiled with a false, and hollow happiness. Okibi didnt like it, and her first instinct was to smack him out of it. She refrained however. Now was not the time to give in to her impulsive desires. This situation called for tact, and tenderness. Not her... usual way of dealing with things.

When Ikkadan looked away from her again, Okibi immediately put the rag down and cupped his cheeks, pulling his gaze back up forcefully. If, in this moment of fear and weakness he could not hold his own head high, then she would do it for him. She would be his strength.

"You listen to Okibi, Ikki." She said sternly, looking him right in the eye as she talked. Her face was fierce, but her touch was soft. "No matter what, Okibi will be Ikki's friend. Normal or not normal. Good, or bad." Okibi tried to imagine their scene differently. The room they were in would truly be a cell, locked up tight, with Ikkadan behind the bars snarling at her. Okibi would be on the outside, unable to do anything to help him.

She hated it.

She wouldnt let it come to that.

She caressed his cheeks with her thumbs for a moment, before giving in to an impulse. This impulse wasnt like her others however; it wasnt violent or resulting in an explosion. She simply wrapped her arms around Ikkadans head and shoulders, drawing him to her in a warm hug. She held his head to her chest, careful of his wound, and rested her cheek on his hair. Smiling grimly, she inhaled his scent.

"But Okibi not imagine Ikki ever be bad. She not let you be bad. You too nice." She murmured, petting his hair a few times before pulling away to sit back down beside him. With her legs folded under her, she looked at Ikkadan unblinking. "Now, if Ikki cant tell Okibi about her," Her face twisted into a snarl with the word referring to the unknown woman whom she hated. "Tell about him." She paused for a moment, and as an after thought added more. "And not look down this time! When something scare you Ikki, not supposed to look away!" Okibi reached out and took hold of one of Ikkadan's hands once more, for she had a feeling what she said next might just scare him more.

"When Ikki look away, thats when enemy attack."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan's eyes continued to fill, but he found it so much easier - so much more cowardly - to just keep his eyes away from the sight of his friend. However, he wouldn't be hiding his gaze for too long as the girl cupped his cheeks and forcibly lifted his head back up; their eyes would meet and all would seem well for a moment. And there it was: a truth from her mouth that would cause the boy to just start bubbling over with delight, as his mouth couldn't even manage to utter a single word or phrase. He wan't crying out of sadness, no, it was a joy to have a beautiful friend to stand by his side and would not be afraid of a flaw that seemed to outshine his positives, well, for the time being at least. "If I turn away, or even if I keep on trying to be brave, I feel as if they'll just wrap me around in their darkness. It's silly really," He would give the girl a defeated smile, "I don't think I'm fit to be a shinobi if I'm so easily defeated by a man, trapped behind metal bars, and who is too old to even lift a finger frightfully..."

Shortly after Okibi's words, Ikka's body would be gently pressed against the the body of hers. He felt safe, and really content, as he rested within her arms. "Thank you..." He would utter, taking in every word that came out of her mouth.

And it was then that Okibi wanted to know about the stranger within the cell, a man who managed to poison his thoughts and corrupt his frame of mind. "I-I'll take you..." Ikka would say to the girl, after her words protected him from the obvious hatred that emanated from the two whom made his soul shiver and shake. This next even would be hard on both parties, as they would both have to endure an emotionally responsive, and yet crippling time in their friendship. Ikkadan had truly fallen into desperation, and Okibi was his last hope in assisting him away from the crude darkness that wrapped themselves tightly around his body like a cancer. His own personal form of cancer.

"I just don't know what he'll say,"
Ikka would nuzzle his head against Okibi's chest, or face, whatever was closer, "He scares me, Okibi..." He would continue to hold his pose, nestled within the warmth of Okibi's caring, kind and attentive side. "I'm glad that you're so strong, because I don't know what else I'd do..."

Ikka would push himself away from Okibi, but immediately wrapping his hand around hers, and would begin walking out from the cell.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Okibi had already let go of Ikka... but dont worry bout it! We'll just pretend she didnt. 8D)

Kneeling there on the cold cell floor with a warm body pressed against her own, Okibi had a sudden bout of doubt. She hoped she was doing it right, since she didnt have very much experience with hugs. She'd received one before, from Sousuke, after showing him the bean bag chair she'd worked so hard to fix for him. Itd been a very quick, fleeting hug, but it was warm nonetheless. Okibi had never held someone so close or for so long as she was Ikkadan. She buried her face in his hair as a very sudden, very slight fluttering started in her stomach. The sensation caught her by surprise. What was that? Was she getting sick? It didnt feel bad though... just weird...

Ikkadan's voice snapped her out of her wondering. She nearly swallowed some of his hair when she took in a sudden intake of air. Coughing slightly, she tried to instill more courage in the boy. "What so scary about dark?" She asked rhetorically. "Ikki is silly. Is not defeated! Just... going through phase. You will see." Okibi tried to reassure the boy that he would get through the problems he was having, but even she couldnt be so sure. After all, she didnt know completely what he was going through. He was being accosted by a mystery woman, that much she understood (and one day she would learn who the woman was and have her locked up or banished from the village) but this man... she knew nothing of this man.

As Ikkadan continued on, Okibi lifted her head when he said he would take her to see the man that was tormenting him. This was good! Perhaps if she could meet the human that was haunting her friend, she could do something about him. A few violent scenarios ran through her head, making her grin, but the sudden sensation of a nose nuzzling into her neck made her freeze up. There was that fluttering again.

What the sands was that?

As suddenly as the sensation came, it was gone as Ikkadan was pulling away from her and taking her hand to lead her out of the cell. She stayed close to him, just in case he fell over once more. But for some reason, her eyes kept straying to their locked hands. She didnt really know why... Ikkadan had held her hand on more than one of occasion that night. Why did she have a sudden interest in it now?

Okibi shook her head furiously, trying to clear it. It wouldnt do to have her mind foggy and confused when Ikkadan was taking her to meet one of his tormentors. She needed to be focused, and ready for anything.

Because there wasnt any way she was leaving this place without first doing something for her friend.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The internal torment was something that had played heavily, and quite obviously, on the young boy and what was there to do? Ikka would hold Okibi's hand for as long as he could, scared to let go of her warmth and comfort. He really didn't want to alone and tormented. It wasn't a life that was fitted for even the worst of people because nobody deserved to suffer this much, despite their ill-crimes. "The dark," Ikka would exclaim as they walked down a corridor of personal rooms for overnight staff, "I never used to be scared of it, but now I am..." He would lower his head, allowing the darkness of his hair to fall over his brow. "I'm glad that you're here, Okibi..." He would raise his head, and set his hues on the image of the young girl, whom allowed his heart to flutter with light.

"He's up here." Ikka would state firmly, after a few moments of silently glancing towards his friend with an appreciative expression.

The two would exit out from a bolted, bulk of a door and walk along a walkway, which was in the form of a square. As the prison descended into such depth, the floors would be separated by a terrifying drop, which would be floored off from the next section of the prison lower down. The base of that floor would be turned into a lunch area, lobby area during the day (if the criminals were low-risk). Ikka would let go of Okibi's hand and walk on ahead, his body quite visibly shuddering from the anticipation of fear, and this is him without coming into direct contact with the old git.

"He's here..." Ikka would stand facing away from the specific cell, holding his finger shakily at the emptiness of the cell. It would appear that not a soul was even inside of that cell, well, to Okibi that was. To Ikka, the thinned face, pasty complexion, stringy black hair and crude smiled face was peeking out through the bars with an expression of disturbed joy. And to Okibi, she would see nothing but a deep shadow filling the body of the cell as its coldness was the only form of life to greet the girl's compassionate stare. "The man from my dreams, he's in there with him...!" Ikka would exclaim, lowering his hand and stiffening up with a bubbling expression as his body shook with emotion.

"They're both in there, they're working together!"
He would exclaim once again, covering his ears with his gloved hands and applying as much pressure as possible. "Why me?!"

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi could not comprehend being afraid of the dark. Personally, she found nothing about it scary. Enemies could hide there, sure, but she could always smell them out so it wasnt like they could surprise her. She had to wonder just why it was that Ikkadan was so afraid. She tightened the grip on his hand in what she hoped was a reassuring way. When he looked at her, she gazed back, unsmiling but strong. "Okibi will always be here if Ikki need her."

With that, they walked onward, out a large heavy door and downwards. Okibi looked over the side of the walkway, down the very far drop. She wasnt afraid of heights, but she certainly didnt think that falling so far would be a good idea. She moved away from the edge just to be safe. When Ikkadan let go of her hand, Okibi watched with curiosity as he approached a cell, the one that must house the man who teased him. Okibi set her face in a stony glare and slowly came up behind her brown haired friend. She heard him exclaim about a man from his dreams being in the cell too, making Okibi raise an eyebrow. There was more than one man that tormented him? In his dreams no less?

Things were getting a little weird.

Okibi stood behind Ikkadan and slightly to the side so she could see into the cell. From where she was, she couldnt see anybody within the dark chamber. Perhaps they were further back and she just couldnt make them out like Ikkadan could. Frowning, Okibi circled around her friend and stood in front of him as it seemed like he was starting to freak out. Frowning at him, though he was focused on the cell, Okibi rose her hands into the air.

And brought them to his cheeks with a resounding smack.

She hadnt hit him hard enough to really hurt, just hopefully get his attention. She held his face between her hands, refusing to let go until he looked at her. "Ikki has to calm down!" She declared loudly. "What you think happen when enemy see you break down in front of them? They attack Ikki!" Of course she didnt mean physically. They wouldnt be able to reach him while he was outside of the bars that held them in. Obviously they could affect him mentally though. Gently, Okibi caressed Ikkadans cheeks and moved her hands backwards towards his ears. She grabbed hold of his gloved hands and pulled them away from his head, holding them just inches from her mouth and chin. "If Ikki really cant look at them, if is really so scared, then look at Okibi instead."

She held his hands for a moment longer, squeezing them reassuringly, before letting them go and turning around. With great purpose, Okibi marched up to the bars and peered inside. As her eyes adjusted to the shadows, confusion slowly set in. She... she couldnt see anybody in there. As hard as she looked, there really were no people inside. Taking a deep breath through her nose, Okibi confirmed it. The cell was empty. Now frowning deeply, Okibi inched over to the cell door and pushed it. It swung open easily, not even locked. She walked in and did a more thorough search, looking under the bed and even under the dingy mattress, but still she found no one. She couldnt smell anyone there aside from herself and Ikkadan. In fact, it smelled like no one had occupied the cell for a long while.

Slowly, Okibi turned around and looked at Ikkadan from inside the cell. He hands flexed slightly. She was now growing worried for another reason after finding the cell empty. With a careful voice, Okibi addressed her friend whom seemed convinced that someone besides herself was in there.

"Ikki, no one in here."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan wasn't really aware of what Okibi's reaction was; her expression was hidden from Ikka's sight. And really, he didn't want to even set his sights upon her horrified face, after all, who wouldn't shiver and quake in fear at the sight of that stringy black haired freak. But that's not what happened, was it? Ikkadan, lost in the moment, would begin to panic and shake softly at the thought that Okibi was hurt or something, that maybe, Tessu or the old man had taped her mouth and killed her silently for no reason other than just to be vile. His direction of all senses were completely muddled, so it was almost impossible for him to tell that his friend was only a few feet away.

But thankfully, she began to circle Ikka coming to a stand-still in front of him with a deepened expression. "Oki-" He would mumble out her name, but ultimately would be stopped after the the moment her soft touch make contact with her face. Ikkadan's eyes widened and his expression was released from pain, suffering and torment for a moment of relief. The smack had, literally, smacked him out of a state of complete horribleness. He tried to speak, but couldn't - instead he just remained quiet with an empty expression. Okibi then told Ikkadan to calm down, and asked him about the enemy and why breaking down in front of them causes them to be pushed to attack their prey; like now.

But, she said something so tingeing against his heart, '-then look at Okibi instead.'

Ikkadan smiled and kept his eyes upon the girl and then lowered his head with a remaining smile upon his face. However, Okibi seemed to move away from his sight (as he still didn't want to face the direction of the cell, which Okibi was now standing towards) and head over towards the cell, confirming the emptiness of the personal prison. His eyes shook with shock at that declaration, which really didn't make any sense to him - there were people in there! He could see them, hear them and they made him scared... Shadows can't falsify life.

The boy's head would turn, and his body would shiver once again as Okibi stood within the cell. Why couldn't she see them?! Tessu, the thin creepy man with a ghostly complexion, stroked his finger against the young girls face; almost teasing Ikkadan into submission. "Okibi..." He would exclaim softly as Tessu and the old man stood beside her: Tessu stroking his finger teasingly and the old man trailing his finger down from her collar bone across her breast. Almost instinctively, Ikkadan reacted and pushed his fear to the side, completely devoted to protecting this girl, whom was his light. The boy ran to the cell door, pushing himself through the threshold, and into the cell that immediately grasped him with a horrid sensation of darkness. As soon as he entered the cell, both horrid men began to laugh and relish the chance to take control over a new body. Which was a part of their horrid plan.

Ikkadan embraced Okibi, feeling over encumbered with a heavy pressure - which Okibi may be able to feel slightly at this point. He held onto her tightly, seemingly protecting her from the hidden threats that swelled within his mind. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you! I won't let them hurt you! Why would I when my heart wants me to protect you so badly?!" He would exclaim, still embracing her, but shutting his eyes as he felt the pressure of the two men surrounding him. And suddenly, the shivering stopped and his heart calmed down with a steady pace. Ikkadan's expression would be revealed as he pulled away from the girl with a devilish smile upon his face, and clearly, something wasn't right with him. What had happened?

"Okibi... What a pretty name." He would say exiting the cell, swiftly launching three paper shurkien from his hand with a marvelously fast speed, although to a girl like Okibi she could maybe evade it. Quickly, the boy made his escape leaving the girl alone in the dark and with the sudden impression of a 'dire situation' within her heart. But what had happened...?

[Topic left]
[Gahhh~! Can we RP more of this in another topic, which I have planned all out?! Great RP <3]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What was this sensation? As Ikkadan looked at her through the bars, Okibi felt a chill run up her spine. She could smell no one, see no one, sense no one else in there with her, yet the way her friends eyes were fixated, filled with such real fear... it damn near made her believe otherwise. She couldnt help glancing around her one more time as a precaution.

Before she knew it, Ikkadan was charging through the cell door and gathering her in his arms as though she might have vanished if he didnt. She froze up with her head propped on his shoulder. There was that weird fluttery feeling again. Why did it only act up when Ikkadan got near her? Was she catching a sickness that was somehow influenced by his nearness? Okibi knew next to nothing about medicine and sickness, so she really couldnt say.

What Ikkadan said next made her wonderings about the feelings in her tummy fade to the back of her mind. He wanted to protect her? Okibi's brow fell low even as her heart was warming at the sentiment. He still thought there were other people in the cell besides them. What was wrong with this boy? As she rose her hands to grab hold of his garments, she felt a sudden pressure that she hadnt sensed before. It felt like it was coming from Ikkadan, more than anything. Her brow furrowed some more.

"Ikki, what you-" She was cut off when he suddenly pulled away from her, the epitome of calm where not seconds before he'd been a shaking wreck. The sight of his smile chilled her to the bones, because it was not the expression of joy, or even delusional happiness that she was used to. No, this was more of a grin filled with devious intentions. His comment on her name didnt register, although his tone of voice did. She'd never heard him speak in such a manner. Such a cold voice didnt belong to the Ikkadan whom she called friend.

Who was this?

The sudden attack caught her by surprise. Three paper shuriken sailed through the air at her, and she would have been impaled in the chest if not for her natural reflexes. While her mind was befuddled, her body recognized the threat and reacted accordingly to side step the onslaught, though not quick enough to avoid being sliced in the arm. A sense of betrayal welled up within Okibi, even as part of her knew that whoever just attacked her couldnt have been Ikkadan. She covered her bleeding arm with a snarl and made a mad dash for the cell door, screaming after him.

But it was too late. He was already gone.

[Topic Concluded!]
(Yeah, we can continue this wherever you want to! I suppose that means youll have to be making that though, since I have no idea what you have planned. :p)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back