Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Need Some Saltines... {PM to Enter}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The night is dark and full of terrors..." A rather tall boy mumbled as he walked through the Susukino District. To him, these "terrors" were nothing more than simple nuisances, but it was obvious that most people that didn't belong here, we're in fact terrified of it. Not that he could blame them, what with the prostitutes, thugs, and mafia hanging around every corner. Someone who wasn't accustomed to the nature of this district at night was sure to at least be a little surprised by what they see, especially when it's so nice during the day. It was a bit strange that those were the words he chose to describe his surroundings though... They just came to him, and he decided to blurt them out like an idiot. He was certain there were a few people that gave him dirty looks, assuming that the "terrors" part was directed toward them. Because you know, everything is about them.

The boy sighed as he adjusted his hat, making sure the light from neon signs and bright street lights overhead wouldn't blind him when he tried to look around. Tonight, he was on a hunt for any attractive women willing and able to do... Stuff, with him. And if that didn't work out, he always had a plethora of bars to choose from, even with his pickiness. If he was lucky, he might even find a girl who was willing to do both with him! A woman who drinks is an attractive woman in his book, after all. Unless they're fat because of it, that's just... Gross. Ri's eyes scanned the crowd, in search of something that caught his gaze, and that thing came sooner than he thought. Red hair, like fire, filled his vision, and he had a damn good idea of who it could be. The boy approached this figure, and it turned out he was correct. Akane, a girl who was no more than an acquaintance currently, was leaning against a wall and seemed a bit down. He stood still for a moment, unsure of what to do. But there was one thing he was sure about, her gloomy visage was pissing him off a bit.

"Alright, let's go." The shinobi said, and grabbed her arm without warning. It was clear to him what he needed to do, get this girl drunk off her ass so that she can cheer up a little bit. Even if she wasn't sad, didn't matter, getting drunk was the best way to pass the time. "We're gonna go have a drink, you being gloomy as fuck is gonna make me gloomy as fuck." At this point, what bar he went to didn't even matter. He just needed to get the girl into a bar and drinking before she started thinking about suicide or some shit. The boy wasn't going to bother what was wrong either, all that mattered was that this was an emergency situation, and the bar was like the E.R. As the two entered the bar, no questions were asked as to why they would be there. Oh, the joys of being or looking like an adult.

Ri sat Akane down on one of the stools, then looked at the bar tender. "A couple of bottles of whiskey, doesn't matter what kind." The man nodded then went to grab what was asked of him. "Ready for a fun night? Good." If Akane tried to say no, the boy would simply ignore her and hand he the entire bottle of whiskey when it came. Whiskey was always a good drink for bad days, gives you the good kick in the ass you need to keep going.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was just looming about in the Susukino distract. She wasn't really paying any mind to where she was. She was in her own little world of thought, to others she probably seemed really depressed. She probably was just letting her own thoughts get to her again. But before she know it, she heard a familiar voice, then suddenly she was grabbed.

"Alright, let's go."

She was just about to zap the person who grabbed her, she did not enjoy being grabbed and dragged without any warning by a presumed stranger. She stopped herself from inflicting harm when she saw it was just Ri. "Wha-" She was about to say what? or 'where are you taking me', but she stopped before getting a full word out. She was mildly confused, where did he even come from?

"We're gonna go have a drink, you being gloomy as fuck is gonna make me gloomy as fuck."

Akane was even more confused now. Was she his drinking partner again tonight? She wondered if this would become a habit... him coming out of nowhere, and then dragging her along to have a drink. She just hopped she wouldn't wake up in a strange place again. "I don't have much of a choice, huh...?" She muttered softly, but this time she would have more fun, hopefully, and not too much fun.

Soon he pulled her into a bar, and she took a seat on one of the stools. This place wasn't as fancy as the Shinrya's bar, but she wasn't a complete snob. Seeing some old dark wood was a nice change from luxurious settings.

"A couple of bottles of whiskey, doesn't matter what kind."

Akane blinked, it didn't matter what kind? She thought he had specific tastes. "I thought you liked Saki." She commented with a small smile. He was older now though, they both were. Maybe his tastes had changed? It seemed like so long ago that she bumped into him, spilling his illegal goods.

"Ready for a fun night? Good."

He didn't give her much time to reply before handing her the whole bottle. Could she even handle this much? Possible. "Ah- uhm... Sure." She said simply, then she opened the bottle, and took a few big gulps. The taste was repulsive in her own opinion, so she gagged slightly, but she was able to hold it down. Hopefully once the alcohol started working she wouldn't care about the taste. She felt her throat burn, it was almost too hard to take another sip.

"Thanks for taking me out Ri." Akane commented to him, then she gave him a big smile. She didn't know he considered her a friend, or just some chick he kept running into occasionally, but she could say that he was a friend at least. Either way, she knew this night would either end hilariously badly, or it would be the best night she has ever had in a while. Either way, the memory would be worth it.

It didn't take long for her to start feeling a buzz, followed by a few more sips of the bottle. She figured Ri could drink a lot before becoming too drunk, he had been a drinker since the first time she met him. It'd only be natural to think that.​

Topic Entered
mft

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri couldn't help but smile a little at Akane's reaction to chugging whiskey, it was surprising that she didn't know the strength of the drink, and he wasn't going to take his time joining her in the fun! Popping the top off the bottle he held, he took a few large gulps as well, and made sure the girl noticed the difference when someone was experienced with that kind of drink. "No problem, drinking with others is always more enjoyable anyways. Just hard to find a good partner to do it with.." He sighed. Complaining was probably what he did best, or one of the things he did best if anything, the others things being sleeping and drinking (of course). But he wouldn't have much to complain about tonight if Akane kept drinking at this pace, the quicker you get drunk, the longer you'll have to have some fun! Unless you get too drunk, then you just pass out and waste a lot of time.

"By the way, I was gonna ask for some shot glasses before you tipped it back like that." The boy chuckled, the statement might not have been entirely true, but they'll never know now that the two were just going at it. His bottle was raised into the air once again, as the burning liquid rushed through his body. The warm feeling he got was nice, but he knew it would take a lot more than just what he had to even get a buzz now. Damn worms just had to ruin his fun.. It was like he was drinking for millions of little pricks that had the same resistance to alcohol that he had. Didn't take long for his bottle to be empty, and he could do nothing but stare at the empty bottle and yearn for more. Which he could get of course.

"Let's just get 10 bottles of whatever you recommend." The bartender raised an eyebrow to that statement, and held out his hand. It was obvious what he wanted, and Ri was quick to give it to him. "We'll probably be here a while, just take this..." He sighed as he handed the man a rather large sack of yen from his hakama. Was a sad sight to see, that much yen being handed over for a man's obsession with alcohol.

"About what you said earlier, I do have some pretty specific tastes for saki. But right now, we don't have time to worry about what we drink, as long as it gets us drunk enough to have a good time." The shinobi was trying his hardest to sound like he was making sense, but it was proving to be a bit difficult. The bartender soon returned with ten bottles of exactly what they asked for, and each drink was different from each other. It almost brought a smile to the boy's face, but there was no telling how they would taste.
281buxy.jpg

"Oi! I like the way you two drink, mind if I join you!?" A rather burly man approached the two shinobi with a smile, he already had a bottle in his hand and strongly of different kinds of alcohol. His face was already a bit flushed, showing that he had likely been drinking a bit before meeting the two.

"Uh... Go right ahead I guess? You okay with that Akane?" Ri made sure to check with his current drinking partner before completely allowing the stranger to drink with them, but the man had already taken a seat by them and claimed one of the bottles that was brought over.

"Say.. Your friend there is pretty cute. What'd you say her name was, Akoon?" The man took a moment to look Akane up and down before continuing, "Nice to meet ya! The name's Kyodai, how about you kid?" He said, slapping Ri on the back and holding his large hand out to be shaken.

Ri coughed after being hit so hard, this guy was no joke.. "Shita Rirakkusu.." The boy's voice was now instinctively quiet, he had no idea what to do with.. Kyodai. He took the man's hand, but regretted it soon after. Nothing he did was a joke! Ri's hand was crushed, and his only salvation came when his new acquaintance released him.

"So.. You two are shinobi, huh? Those were the days.." Kyo looked at the wall behind the bar, seemingly reminiscing about something from his past. Ri took one of the other bottles on the counter and opened it, taking several gulps before sighing and staring at the counter. This was sure to be long night now...

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane glanced at the bartender, this was the first time she had been in a bar. She tuned into his complaining, and smirked. Hopefully she'd be a good partner for tonight. She felt the drink hitting her already, she didn't want to get too drunk... so she decided it was best to slow down a little. so she started taking smaller sips.

Akane blinked as he mentioned he was gonna ask for shot glasses. "oops." She said with a giggle. She was a little embarrassed, but she found it more funny than embarrassing. Or maybe it was the drink? Either way, she shrugged, and took another big sip of her bottle. The taste was getting better at least, she just need to get used to it. It was super strong though, she didn't think she'd really get used to it.

She looked over at him to see his bottle was empty. Then he asked for ten more bottles... damn his drinking had only become more extreme. She was kinda surprised that he had that much of a tolerance though. Maybe something else played a part in it? She didn't know, she kinda just squinted as she tried to think about it. "That's a lot." She commented.

Akane kinda laughed at his comment. "I don't need to be drunk to have a good time, but we'll do it your way." She said with a shrug, then she took another sip. "But I dont have a tolerance like you, so I wont be-.. uh drinking as fast." She almost forgot what she was talking about for a moment. Her cheeks were already becoming rosy, and if one looked close enough, she was swaying a little bit.

But soon, akane was startled by a very large, and loud man who came up to them. He asked if he could join them, Akane shrugged to Ri, but it seemed they didn't have much of a choice. She looked over at him, and squinted as he called her cute. "My name is Akane, and this cutie can zap you pretty bad if ya don't get it right!" She suddenly shouted. But soon she was back to sipping her drink.

This guys was weird. "So you were a shinobi? and how could you tell tha- oh yea..." Akane was gonna ask how could he tell that they were shinobi, but she remembered she had the head protector on her neck warmer. She didn't really know what to think of her lack in thinking, though the drink made her start to not care about that. "We shinobii are gonna have a good time." she nodded, she was sure of that, and louder than normal.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was a good thing Akane didn't mind the man sitting with them, otherwise she might just end up in a worse mood than Ri already thought she was in.

"Ah... My bad little lady! I'm just hard of hearing nowadays." The man laughed and took a large gulp from the bottle he took from the ten. Ri nodded and chugged a bit more out of the bottle he had taken as well, the guy could drink well apparently.

"You said you were going to take it slow, what's the fun in that? I didn't buy all of these bottles for myself, and I know I gave the man enough for way more than just this." The boy chuckled as he took another drink, it was definitely going to be hard to even get a buzz tonight.. After a bottle and a half, he still didn't even feel tipsy! As Ri thought about this, he looked over to Kyo and sighed. Maybe it would be more fun if he challenged him to a drinking contest? Would probably win, and he could get drunk off of it if they drank enough. "So, Kyoudai? How about a little contest? I'm sure you know what it is, we're in a bar after all." The boy smiled as he waited for a response.

Kyo didn't take long to return his gaze and smile, "I was waiting for you to ask that, had a feeling you could hold your drink!" He laughed as he finished the bottle he had, and watched as Ri did the same. After each was finished with their drink, the burly man stood up and placed his hands on his side."If we're doing this, why not make it more interesting and bet a bit of money?" The two remained silent for a moment before the veteran began speaking again, "Actually.. I have the feeling we'll be buying more than we'll want to pay for.. Whoever loses, pays for the drinks!"

"Sounds good to me old man!" Ri stood up and smiled, noticing that Kyo wasn't much shorter than him. It wasn't long before the shinobi remembered the original reason they had come to the bar, and looked back to Akane. "Why don't you come too? A three way sounds like fun, and like I said before, drinking slow is less fun." He would offer his hand to the girl to help her off her seat if she wanted to come, then walked over to a smaller table where they could all face each other. Kyo made sure to grab the bottles that they already had, and distributed one to each of the participants, each drink of varying strength. Not that it mattered to them how strong the drink was, only who could handle more of it. The bartender sighed as he realized what was about to happen, and had already begun picking out various drinks for the contest.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane shrugged at the man, she personally thought he got her name wrong on purpose. She then glanced at Ri, "What's the fun if I pass out?? I am already feeling dizzy!" She replied, then she took another sip. She wasn't sure of her limits yet, and she didn't feel like passing out first. Though with the things the way they were, she might be the first one out.

Akane blinked as Ri mentioned a contest, she assumed it'd be a drinking contest. She figured Ri would be the winner of that. She didn't mind watching that at all, until Ri invited her to join too. "Alright, but I don't want to pass out." She mumbled as she took his hand to help her off the seat. She felt light headed already, this wasnt fair. She believed ri could drink out this whole bar, so she had no chance. Maybe she could outdrink the old guy, he seemed like he already had a lot.

Akane sat on one of the ends of the table, the seat across from her empty, so Kyo and Ri were on either sides of her. She looked at her bottle, and sighed. This would go either really bad, or it'll be one hell of a night she won't remember. Either way, this was better than cleaning bedpans. "I'm ready whenever." She stated, then she opened the bottle to show her readiness.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ANBU said:

Rp said:
Sitting in the darkest corner of the bar was a masked ANBU operative in his cloak. He didn't speak, drink, make the slightest movement, or sound. He simply sat in comfort in the shadows. Watching and listening as individuals consumed the liquid toxic.

Some individuals could control and manage their drinks, while others were devoured by the toxic elixir. Listening to those around him, he could hear men become girls as they complained and whined over drinks. Some were using drinks to fill sadness within their hearts, while others used the drinks as a game. Lastly, you had those who simply used the drinks as a celebration.

The bar was quite lively, yet nothing went unnoticed by the ANBU as he analyzed the slow moving snails by the second. He wasn't a drinker, smoker, and wasn't much of a talker. After training with the ANBU for so long, his actions became his words, and knowledge became the thing he drunk or inhaled. He was considered an elite, top of his class, destined for greatness, and bragged about by his fellow comrades.

Looking through the crowds of individuals, he watched the red head woman carefully as she drunk with the males. Had she fallen to the ways of the elixir?

Topic Entered
[Sitting & Observing]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The boy only had enough time to think about what he would've said about Akane's comment, "The fun of passing out is finding out what the hell happened after you wake up." Would've been a great reply, if he hadn't gotten caught up in the moment and challenged the two to a drinking contest. He looked to both of his soon-to-be opponents, both of their bottles were open and they were ready to go. "Alright, I guess the only rule is.. No spilling any of your drink, not even a drop or you're out." He looked them both in the eyes as he said this, spilling alcohol might as well be a criminal offense. "And Akane, if you don't want to pass out, just make sure you handle the drink!" He exclaimed, drinking and fighting were probably the only things he could get excited about. Unless the fight was one sided, then it wasn't enjoyable.

It didn't take long before the bartender walked over to the table with a cart full of drinks. The man sighed, "You know you have to drink to have a drinking contest right? GO!" His comment was like the firing of a pistol to start a race, and both Ri and Kyo started drinking right away. It only took a minute or two for them to be finished with their first bottle, and the bartender already had another one open. The sound of bottle slamming on tables attracted other patrons of the bar, and it didn't take long for the table to get crowded. It wasn't that watching the contest itself was particularly enjoyable, but seeing what happens afterwards was always hilarious. Some of the contestants might be passed out, the winner is walking around the bar bragging about his victory, and some are just trying to walk out of the bar without falling flat on their face. No one wanted to miss any of that, so they had to watch the whole thing and see how things go.

After about ten minutes, both of the men were already on their tenth bottle, neither of them were showing any signs of slowing down. Each of them slammed the glass against the table, and Kyo smiled. "You hold your liquor better than I thought, boy!" He said while waiting for the next bottle. Once he was handed another one, he immediately tipped it back and began chugging once again, looking to the girl to see how she was doing. With all of her comments before about not wanting to pass out, or get too drunk, he expected her to tap out sooner rather than later. Who knows, maybe she would even cause some trouble and interrupt the whole contest? There was no telling what kind of drunk she might be...
{MFT}​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane looked at the other two, and she kinda rolled her eyes at ri's comment. Just make sure she could handle it? SHe was in unfamiliar territory. So all had to do was not spill. Easy peasy. Ri seemed excited about this, which made her grin. It was easy to become excited when someone else was, she was ready to do this. The bar tender walked up and brought over a shit ton of drinks. THose two could probably drink them all, she knew she would not win this contest already. But she may as well see how far she could go before throwing up.

As the bartender said go, it took a moment before she picked up her bottle and started chugging it down. By the time she got down with her first bottle, the other two were already onto their second one. holy damn these guys drink fast... She thought to herself, before the slamming her empty bottle onto the table, then she was handed another bottle by the bar tender. She tilted that one up, and started downing it as well. She did her best to ignore the dizzyness. But soon, she wasn't really thinking about it anymore.

Ten minutes past by, and Akane had slowed down a bit. How many bottles was she on? Maybe five? If you asked her, she wouldn't know. She was visibly swaying, and her cheeks were a tint of red. "ahh.... I need to ... hic... go to room forty..." She mumbled, then she stood, she had forgotten that she was in a drinking contest. She took a step back, but the chair was in her way, causing her to fall backwards back into her chair, the chair fell back due to the momentum, and took down three other patrons with her. Some people of the crowd laughed, but the ones she knocked down did not seem to happy.

"Crap dammit -hic- what the hell happened!" Akane called out, before looking at the three that she had knocked over. "Oh, hi there." She stated with a grin. She then tried getting up, she was confused on how to get up exactly. So she ended up just flailing her arms and legs around. "I-I'm stuckk in the bedd -hic- againnnn..." she slurred, why did she say bed? she meant chair. She started to believe that someone was holding her there too.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths

That girl really couldn't hold her drink... As the two were approaching their twentieth bottle, they had to stop and chuckle as Akane fell back in her chair. They knew that she wasn't drinking much, but they didn't realize it was because she was already drunk off her ass. Literally. The men that weren't knocked down by the sloshed red head were laughing just as hard as the two that were still in the drinking contest, all but the bar's owner. This was his chance, with the way the two had been going at it, the damn bar would be dry in no time!

"Alright boys, you've had your fun! I'm gonna have to ask you to both to take your friend there and leave before I run out of drinks to give you, and before those men press charges." The owners was almost as large as the shinobi's new acquaintance, but instead of muscle he had a lot of fat. To some, it might even be obvious that he was quite the penny pincher, doing everything for profit or to save what money he already has. Some of his fortune was kept safe in the form of jewelry around his fat neck and fingers. Ri and Kyo looked at each other, the larger of the two smiling as he stood up. The retiree approached his woman friend and went to pick her up, he was beginning to feel sorry for her, what with the sorry display he was seeing now. If she didn't lash out at him for trying to help her out of the bar, then the three would exit the bar.

"You sure can drink old man." Ri said with a smile as he adjusted his hat, they had been in the bar for a good hour, and there was already a completely different crowd outside. Some roaming Yakuza were hustling a woman in an alley down the street, different prostitutes took the place of the ones that came before them, and paranoid citizens rushed to get home before they fell prey to the dangers of the Susukino District.

"Same goes for you, kid. I thought I would pass out like our friend here a couple times though." The old man laughed and set Akane down on the wall outside of the bar. "So, what do you kids want to do now? I can't imagine you'd want to keep hanging around a geezer like me all night, but I wouldn't mind having an adventure or two before the sun rises in the morning!"

Ri shrugged at his statement, "No idea, but it would probably be best if we watched Akane for a bit till she can walk on her own." Surprisingly, the boy did want to spend a bit more time with Kyo, there didn't seem to be many adults that could hold their drink like him, so it was refreshing to see one with such a talent.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It seemed akane's klutziness, mixed with the alcohol had ended the contest early. If this was any other time, she would have felt bad, but she didn't care. Her attention went to the bar owner, he looked greedy in all aspects. "Thats one big cow" she blurted out loud, it was meant to be a thought, but she didn't have a filter atm.

She was picked up by the other man, she grinned and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. "Yay!" She cheered, she enjoyed being picked up. Though she would have probably struggled away if her head was clear. It just seemed like fun, but her head was spinning. It was probably a good thing the carried her out of the bar.

Akane looked at Ri as he spoke to the man, she was about to say something, but hiccupped instead. Her attention went to Kyoudai. "Eyy I'm not outt -hic-" She stated, she was still awake, she pushed away from the wall and stood in a fighting stance. "I can -hic- still stand!" She explained, though she was visibly swaying.

"Hey, hey! lets do somethingggg -hic-.... memorable, lat's paint -hic- the town red!" Akane almost yelled, and then threw her hands up into the air. She didn't want to be bored. She also didn't know what she wanted to do, but, at this point she'd be willing to do anything. - Well most of anything, she was ready to party more, and have fun. She didn't want to end this night on a dud.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ANBU said:

Rp said:
Watching what was becoming of Akane, the young ANBU didn't know what to feel, if he was even feeling anything. The game began. Drink after drink, Tensai could already tell the ending. What was even worse, the gentlemen were encouraging Rose.

As a young adult, just like Tensai, she made her own decisions. Drinking was her decision and it made sense. Her sensei drunk with the best of them on certain occasions. Mimicking Aiko, Tensai stuck to tea and water. He didn't like what alcohol did to individuals that couldn't control the substance. It caused slurred words, emotions to spill over, and a overall loss of control. Surprisingly, that didn't apply to the two gentlemen sitting with Akane. "Was it their plan to get her drunk? Tensai thought probably overthinking. Still, he'd ensure Rose was in good hands.

Soon, the games and party was coming to an end. The corner Tensai sat at was now empty and nothing more than a vacant seat. Outside of the bar on the side of the building, stood Tensai. He leaned his back on the brick wall with his arms folded as he waited in the shadows. In mere moments, the trio came out sitting Akane down perpendicular to the wall of Tensai.

Listening to the two gentlemen, Tensai shook his head as Akane was babbling.

"No idea, but it would probably be best if we watched Akane for a bit till she can walk on her own."

"Teh... If you didn't get her drunk, she would be able to walk on her own." Tensai thought moving from the shadows and into the moon light. Now, he was without his cloak and in regular gear without his mask. Allowing his foot steps to be heard, he slowly approached the trio staring at Rose. "Akane looks through for the night. She's a friend of mine, I'll watch and will be taking her home. My names Yoshi, of the Tsuyoshi clan. She's the student of my father, Tsuyoshi Junko." Tensai said calmly. He was careful to not give off the wrong impression. Especially to the guy with the hat, he was documented with a quick temper based on a gate incident report involving the corruption of a few ANBU shinobi. Little did they know, Tensai wasn't giving them a choice. Akane was done for the night.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Akane was clearly wasted.. Now that they were outside, she looked ready to fight, if she was even capable of that much with how much she was swaying, and yelling something about painting the town red. "Pretty sure that'll get us in trouble Akane..." Ri mumbled, and right after, the two that were still sober heard footsteps approaching them, and being the shinobi that they are -- and were -- they both turned to see who it was. Obviously, the man in front of them was a shinobi as well, but the words that came out of his mouth irritated Ri a bit.

"No problem kid! Go right-" Before Kyo could finish, Ri placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at the new face. He made sure to look into his eyes for a bit, almost as if he was trying to make a point, before he decided it was time to say something.

"Yoshi, you said?" The boy was using a kind tone, "Nice to meet one of Akane's friends, but I'm not so sure she's done.." He was prepared to leave it at that, but this "Yoshi" seemed like a bit of a buzz kill, so he figured he might have to say a little more to get the point across, "Hell, she even said she wanted to paint the town red! Really gonna make her go home before he can have some fun like that?" The new guy had already done two things that Ri hates, telling him to do something and saying when someone's done without their opinion. Even if they're clearly too drunk to remember anything, if they can still stand on their own they were fine in Ri's book.

"Kid, might not want to try and start a fight in a public setting like this.." Kyo was quick to step in. He was all for partying and having fun, but he'd seen enough violence during his career as a shinobi and didn't want to see even more between comrades. Sadly, however, he was simply met with a glare. The old man sighed, "Before things escalate any further, I'm gonna head out. You have fun with your childish quarrel." Kyo turned and waved to Ri before disappearing into the crowd.

Ri, despite losing an ally that could have backed him up should something happen, continued to stare at the new arrival with his normal, emotionless face. There was no telling how someone might react to what he just said, but he half expected him to blow up as much as he did. It was certainly difficult to keep your composure when faced with someone yelling at you, but as shinobi they were taught to stay calm in any and all situations. Not that Ri has ever followed that rule. Always more fun to get mad.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was ready to go, and have some fun. That's all she wanted, until she heard a familiar voice. Was that Yoshi? She looked at him, her body still swaying. As she remembered him her face went to instance anger. "You think tha- that You can just disappear for three years, then suddenly come -hic- Back?!" She yelled at yoshi, her tone of voice was changed almost instantly. She started to build up storm chakra in her body, electricity building up quickly. She was angry, despite being drunk, but that made it all that mush easier to let loose. "YOU are not taking me home, trying to take adva-hic- advantage of me while I am having alcohol." She stated.

Akane had a pent up anger towards Yoshi, and his father. She was past the depressed stages, she was onto the jus the peer rage. She wasn't sure what she was doing, it appeared as if she was about to use storm call on Yoshi. AKane didn't notice Kyo left, she was too intent on fighting for her right to go out and party. She allowed some storm chakra out, causing black clouds to fill the sky above them. She wasn't joking around, "Who gave YOU the right to choose when I am done?" She asked simply, despite being drunk, she knew that she was mad at him. Her jutsu was ready to let loose, depending on his answer, she might consider not raining lightning down on him.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Everything was going smoothly, the older man understood and was going to cooperate until a hand was placed on his chest. "Ugh." Yoshi mumbled as his eyes lowered in annoyance. He could already tell where this was going to go. Why couldn't the guy with the hat be as smart as the older man.

"Yoshi, you said?"
"Nice to meet one of Akane's friends, but I'm not so sure she's done.."

"Hell, she even said she wanted to paint the town red! Really gonna make her go home before she can have some fun like that?"

Observing the guys demeanor and choice of words, he spoke like a child. A teen in the shinobi world with skills probably matching a Genin due to his child like mindset. He probably believed his age and drinking made him grown, but he was nothing more than a kid. As the two met eyes, something about the hat boy was rubbing Yoshi the wrong way. He was challenging Yoshi and tension was building.

last time he had such a feeling was with Kunashi, but Yoshi knew this kid couldn't have been on the same level as Kunashi. He was one of the individuals that could actually keep up with him and rival him, even in love when it came to Akane. Sadly though, that love was beginning to seem diminished as Rose staggered to her feet in rage.

"You think tha- that You can just disappear for three years, then suddenly come -hic- Back?!"

Listening to her words, Yoshi could tell she was infuriated. Yoshi had been practically on lock down between training, missions, and moving throughout the branch under Kouins command. Surprisingly, she had this hostility. Rose of all people should've known how unpredictable the shinobi world was and no matter how long he was gone, nothing would ever change due to the unique bond they created. It was the alcohol talking, but a drunk usually spoke their true feelings.

"YOU are not taking me home, trying to take adva-hic- advantage of me while I am having alcohol."

Silence filled the night air as Yoshi could tell Akanes chakra was building up. He was doing nothing more than helping a friend, yet he was being scolded for it. Unbothered, unworried, Yoshi stood with his hands in his pockets. He had no intentions to fight, especially in public. It was against regulations.

"Who gave YOU the right to choose when I am done?"

"You did, the moment we became friends. We take care of each other remember? No matter the differences." Yoshi said bluntly. The clouds became dark and thunderous. If she was to go any further, Yoshi would have to make a move. Hopefully they didn't have to paint the town in blood, but that decision was up to the duo in front of him. After all, Akane did want to paint the town red.

Shifting his attention back to Ri, Yoshi waited to see his next futile attempt to piss Yoshi off.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane continued to glare at Yoshi, take care of her? She allowed the storm to fade away, as her mind was distracted by something else. "And what a great job you did, you -hic- Junko-sensei, and Kunashi." She stated, it had been years since she had seen any of them, or heard anything from them. Wouldn't hurt to write every once in awhile or something. Kunashi even promised to help her through her mothers passing, but he disappeared again. She was upset that she was pretty much abandoned, it was true this was the shinobi world, but it doesn't make it wrong to to be hurt. Not a single letter was sent, nothing, not even an up date from anyone. Any longer and she might have assumed them dead. If one were to look at her, they'd see tears welling up in her eyes, but her determination kept them from falling.

Akane looked at Ri. "I'm not -hic- ready to go back home. Let me let loose for once." She stated to Yoshi, she then took a step away. At least ri was trying to help her forget the world for once. Yoshi was trying to force her back into it, that's how she saw it. She had been sad and alone, she's finally feeling good, and not just pretending. Akane was happy to see yoshi, but angry that he hadn't done a single thing to let her know that he was alive. With how he looked at her too, it seemed like he didn't understand how much pain she was in.

Akane was swaying still, and she was barely able to hold onto her emotions, if she could think clearly, she'd be showing a smile instead. Even if it was fake. The tears kept welling up, until eventually they started to leak down her face. She didn't even realise it though, she just wanted to distract herself with something else. "Lets go Ri, -hic- lets do something else." She stated, she then started to walk away. She wasn't gonna end the night yet.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for the argument between Yoshi and Ri to turn in to an argument involving Akane as well. From what the boy could tell, this Yoshi character really was serious when he said he was a friend of Akane's. Even if that was the case, however, she didn't seem too happy to see him. Ominously dark clouds formed overhead as the girl became more frustrated with... Whatever it was she was frustrated with. Maybe she just assumed that they would both understand why she was mad? Maybe it was only something the two of them would understand? Really didn't matter now, if he stepped in he would likely be fried along with the other shinobi, and really anybody in the surrounding area depending on the severity of her attack. The man that approached them was quick to explain why he believed he could decide things for her, and it seemed to calm the red head down a bit. Good, he didn't need to deal with any sort of questioning tonight, especially if it involved death. Those were the worst forms to fill out, so many damn questions.

After a bit of complaining, slurred words, and a few hiccups here and there, Akane walked off, telling Ri to follow. He couldn't help but think twice about going with her, staring at Yoshi for a few long moments, "Tch!" This was the last thing he did before turning and jogging a bit to catch up with the girl. She was still his responsibility, and it wouldn't reflect well on him to just let her out into the city in her condition. After catching up, Ri's wooden sandals clicked against the ground as he slowed himself down. The first thing he noticed after looking to see how pissed she was, were tears streaming down the girl's face. "Fuuuck." He sighed. It seemed every time he went out into public with a girl, they did something to make things awkward should anybody look over at them. Sure, anybody who witnessed what just happened would understand why she's crying, but anyone else might think he caused it. That would just be a pain in the ass.

The shinobi thought about what to do for a moment, and decided that the best course of action would be to hide the tears from the rest of the people on the street. Grabbing his hat, hesitantly at first, he removed it from his own head and placed it on Akane's; positioning it in just a way that it shaded her face and hid the tears. "What are you so frustrated about? Don't think I've ever seen you blow up like that." Why he was asking someone as drunk as her this question, he didn't know. But what he did know was that the quiet, seemingly happy girl that he had gotten used to just yelled at some dude so much that she started crying herself. Speaking of Yoshi, Ri looked back to see whether he decided to follow them or not. His holier-than-thou attitude made the boy feel like he wouldn't trust him to be alone with a girl that so obviously needed to be supervised. "And where do you plan on going next, now that the 'painting the town red' thing is kinda out the window."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
"And what a great job you did, you -hic- Junko-sensei, and Kunashi."

Listening to Akane, she seemed to calm down. The clouds began to clear a bit and Yoshi still stared at the boy with the hat. Hopefully, he was smart enough to see that Akane had enough. All he had to do was let Yoshi take her home, cater to her, stay with her for the night, and overall take care of her like the friend he was.

"I'm not -hic- ready to go back home. Let me let loose for once."

"So stubborn and emotional. The alcohol is taking over her emotions and she can't control them." Yoshi thought sighing a bit. This wasn't going in his favor like he had wished, but she didn't have a choice. Hopefully, she'd see that soon. Surprisingly, hat boy had nothing to say. He kept his same glare and stood down like a good boy.

"Lets go Ri, -hic- lets do something else."

Watching as they turned their back to him, Yoshi raised a brow. Tears flowed down Akanes eyes as the gentleman removed his hat and placed it on Roses delicate red hair. Fixing the hat, Ri made it so the straw hat hid her tears, how sweet!

Looking back for Yoshi though, he'd see that he was already gone, leaving anyone watching completely puzzled. With Akanes vision blocked due to the hat Ri being a slow poke compared to a skilled Seikon, it was nothing for Yoshi to move without being noticed. Already in front of them as Ri was probably turning back around after Yoshis "disappearance", Yoshi would allow Akane to walk right into his arms.

naruto_shippuden_naruto_hugging_his_mother_by_nelnel_chan-d53apov.gif

Hopefully before the drunk Akane or Ri could react, Yoshi was already clenching her close to his chest with a hand over the hat, crushing it a minuscule amount. "I'm sorry....I'm ...sorry." Yoshi whispered hoping she could still find forgiveness in her drunk little heart. Clenching the hat a little more, Yoshi would hold her. "Come with me. Let me take care of you for the night." Yoshi said before looking at Ri. Hopefully he didn't overreact, then he would kiss his hat good-bye.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane glanced at Ri as he whined, then placed his hat on her. She was mildly confused now, SHE COULDN'T SEE!! She wasn't sure why either, "Ehh?? Where'd you go?" She questioned and looked around, she didn't realise a hat was blocking her view. She then looked towards ri as he asked her why she was frustrated, she shrugged to him. He didn't know? Why didn't he know why? She told him already, didn't she?

Akane rubbed her face before she answered, "I dunno..." She muttered. Her body was still swaying, it seemed like she had almost forgotten about Yoshi, as she looked at ri with a grin. "And I wanna d-hic- - Do something i've never done before!! Something that -hic- remember!" She explained to him with enthusiasm. It was as if she was never angry before, or that she had already forgotten what happened.

Suddenly she walked into somebody, and not only that, that somebody grabbed her - from her perspective. She had already built storm energy coursing through her, so as the yoshi made contact with her, he would instantly get a bulk of voltage.

The electricity that was built up would release, but it would be a continuous shock until contact ceased. Akane struggled against him as well, she was confused as it was, so she was't sure who was holding her. It kinda put her in a bit of a panic, fight or flight, and her instinct told her to fight. "Hey let me go! I am not going anywhere!!" She yelled, and tried pulling away. He was holding her tight enough to crush the hat Ri had so kindly given to her. THis was such a good night until he had to come along. Why couldn't he show up when she needed him? Why choose now when she was finally allowing herself to let go of things? Why was he so against her relaxing? Did he not want her to be happy?

Akane was getting very annoyed. She wasn't going home now, "Well I am fine by myself! My friend Ri is here! -hic- If you wanted to take care of me, you should have at least wrote me, -hic- or did something!" She yelled, she was not happy. She was going to do what she wanted to do, if only kitsune was here to back her up on this.

giphy.gif

You just got pikachu'd.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was nice to see that guy was finally gone, even if he was still stuck with Akane's drunk self, he might be able to improve his mood a bit by laughing at whatever she does from here on. Ri looked to the girl as she explained that they should do something memorable, but it seemed right as she finished her little explanation, a blond headed bastard reappeared and held on to her tightly. He said something about being sorry, but none of that mattered to him now.. The only thing that mattered was the fact that his hat was being crushed, and it was quite obvious that he was threatening him in some way once he looked at Ri with that coy expression. Not only that, but Akane's first reaction was to try and fry the guy! Even if he managed to escape being zapped, his hat was fried. And as much as he wanted to blame the girl for this, he knew he couldn't because of how drunk she was. The only one at fault here, the only one that could be blamed for such a serious offense, was Yoshi.

The shinobi could do nothing but stare, it was almost unreal at the time. His hat fell in what appeared to be slow motion, its masterfully weaved straws now charred black because of... Him. It was unforgivable! It began with a very real threat, but now it was simply a very real problem. One that had to be dealt with immediately, lest his chance fade away. The shinobi made a few hand signs, trying his best to hide that fact, and soon enough his shadow would begin to extend. With luck, it would attach to Yoshi's preventing him from moving. If this was successful, he would approach the man and try to punch him in the jaw as hard as he possibly can. "So... What do you plan on doing about my hat? Believe it or not, those things are pretty hard to come by, and I'm not one to accept 'similar.'" Whether his first two attacks were successful or not, these would be the words that came from his mouth. The only way this boy could redeem himself now, is if he somehow found a perfect replacement. One that was almost identical to the one that was just lost.

By the time all of this went down, another scene began. People were being zapped, attacked, and yelled at, so it was no surprise that people began to crowd around them again. And if Ri continued to become angry, he had no doubt in his mind that he would resort to using more... Destructive, jutsu. There was really only one option if he refused to buy him a new hat, and even if he didn't there was still the desire to get some form of pay back for the rest of the night. ""We've already gotten the attention of everyone in the damn district, so how about this. You let Akane do her thing, seeing how she so obviously doesn't want to go with you, and we settle things later. In the Colosseum." He hoped that his challenge would be accepted. Not only would it be a great way for the two to finish things, but a fight in the arena was never boring.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back