Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Need Some Saltines... {PM to Enter}

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:
954f0501762bd35c1b206521da3ff845.gif

Rp said:
"What the hell" Is all I can think as my body tingled with electricity. Surviving the brutally cold streets of kumogakure, going through hell with Junko, and going through the devastating training of the ANBU cooperation could never prepare me or any individual for electricity passing through their entire body.

The pain was intense. That's something I had to admit to myself, but I wasn't going to let that be known to the duo in front of me as they babbled. "What are they talking about?" My ears are ringing and I can't get over the fact that I was just shocked by the drunken rose. This was actually becoming quite irritating. Fuck me for trying to be a good friend. Ugh. To make matters worse, I can't move. "Wait, why in the hell cant I..." Was all I could think before Ri came charging at me like a wild boar. He seemed pretty upset. Apparently he was throwing a tantrum about his hat. Such a baby right?

Being socked right in the kisser wasn't pleasant, but the ringing stopped in my ears. Thankfully I didn't fall to the ground by that baby punch, that would've been embarrassing. Anyways, looking around I could see a crowd was beginning to accumulate. Gosh, this was way more than it had to be and now a new problem had come.

"So... What do you plan on doing about my hat? Believe it or not, those things are pretty hard to come by, and I'm not one to accept 'similar.'"

Wiping blood from my lip, I simply shook my head. A cheap shot huh? Not very honorable. In addition, he starts nagging afterwards. Not very polite. "I could care less about your hat." Was all I was thinking as I starred him in the eyes without a care in the world. Hopefully, he'd realize that I didn't give a fuck and he just made the biggest mistake of his life. He didn't piss me off. It would take more than a crying baby to irritate me.

"We've already gotten the attention of everyone in the damn district, so how about this. You let Akane do her thing, seeing how she so obviously doesn't want to go with you, and we settle things later. In the Colosseum."

Listening to the baby carry on, I simply shook my head. He really wanted to fight. If that punch was him actually trying, he was better off fighting with my twin little brothers. Luckily, I couldn't return the punch. I would've shown him how to really hit, but too many eyes were watching. The ANBU in the near area would definitely realize one of their trainees was starting up trouble and word would get back to Kouin.

Looking at the duo, I simply turned around and began my way to the colosseum. I wasn't much of a talker, the whole damn ANBU cooperation could tell you that. Instead, I allowed my skills to talk for me. "See ya soon." I told hat boy. The night was still young, I haven't had a good fight in a while, and they were looking for entertainment. Well, they found some. A live broadcast of smack down coming.

Topic Left Unless Stopped
OOC: Trying out Stream Of Consciousness!

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane wasn't sure what just happened, the alcohol made her short term memory just disappear. THough It seemed her drinking buddy had punched Yoshi. She wasn't sure why, but he must of had a reason. Akane didn't even know that she had shocked yoshi, it was just a reflex. She swayed, and looked around at te crowd that had gathered, was there some kind of fight going on? Oh yeah, Ri had just hit Yoshi. Was she supposed to do something?

Akane was sure they'd just get over it. Although, it seemed they were heading to the colosseum. Which way was that again? She didn't remember, but she didn't feel like going over there. Fighting was fun and all that, but she didn't want to watch a fight. Even if they decided to allow her to join, it'd just be those two, that's how guys are. They probably didn't even think she could fight. She most likely would forget the fight was even happening in her current state though.

What was she thinking about? Akane couldn't remember what she was just thinking, where'd yoshi go? Had he finally allowed her to go on her merry way? Or was he gonna pop up again? Akane shrugged it off. "Hey -hic- let's go do something before bolt comes back." She told ri, though he seemed really pissed off. She wasn't sure when he wasn't pissed off though. "Maybe some pain -hic- would calm your nerves." She explained, then shrugged. She believed pain was quite relaxing sometimes.​

ooc said:

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good, as far as he could tell the challenge was accepted. All he would need to do now is figure out that blonde bastard's name so that he could call him out in the colosseum. Being called to the arena might as well be the same as being put on a mission after all, improves the moral of villagers, and tests the strength of shinobi so that they can be assigned higher ranks. Or be tested for a promotion. Important shit either way. "Good riddance." Ri mumbled as the man walked away. The only thing that didn't work out, was the lack of a guaranteed new hat. Even if there was no lack of funds, it would be a bitch to find anyone selling that kind of hat, or even anyone that could repair the damn thing. Not that he was hoping for the latter, his poor hat was fried.

After a few moments of looking confused, Akane suggested they leave before "bolt" comes back. Was that really his name? Or was that just some strange nickname given to him by a drunken female. Either way, it may be a good way to taunt him when the time for battle came. "I agree, shall we?" The boy began walking without much warning, and assumed the woman would follow behind him. As they walked, she suggested pain, and how it might calm his nerves... He wasn't quite sure what the girl meant by this, but it was such an interesting statement that he couldn't help himself.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" He thought a bit harder, before coming to a potential answer, "You don't mean anything sexual do you? You're drunk, I still have rules about that kind of crap, and I'm not so sure I would be into that kind of thing." Although there was a slight desire to do such a thing, this girl was not someone he could do that with. Even if he might now consider he a "friend" she was still someone he knew too well, but not well enough, to do anything so intimate. If that was what she meant, he might even just lead her to a hotel and ditch her at the room until she was thinking straight.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane watched ri as he started to walk, she followed him to the best that she could. She was getting a little better at walking, but her dizziness made it impossible for her to walk in a straight line. She was glad he agreed to do something before her 'bodyguard' came back, but she'd forget that he was ever there pretty soon. The night was still young, there had to be time for something else, at least before she reached the end of her drunkness.

Akane blinked at ri as he asked if it was anything sexual. "Does your mind always -hic- go straight to the gutter???" She asked in return, "No way, I'd never do that stuff with you." She admitted, she didn't even think he was into her anyways, which was a good thing for her. It never hurt to have a gbf. "I meant pain as in like acupuncture, or -hic- getting a piercing, something like that." She didn't mean pain in a sexual way, was that even a thing?

Akane tried to walk next to him, but she someone kept going back to following behind him. SHe was just all over the side walk it seemed. "Oh what about a -hic- Tattoo?? Thats pretty fun right?" She raised her voice a little, she had heard they were painful, and something that would last. Some even explained them as fun to get, though she really never considered one before. Something about image, but she couldn't remember currently.​

ooc said:

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri let out a sigh of relief when Akane said it had nothing to do with sex. The more he thought about it, the more pain during such an intimate activity seemed.. Unappealing. But what she ACTUALLY meant, didn't seem very fun either. That is, till she mentioned tattoos. She said it might be fun, and she was right. It just might not end up being fun for her, simply hilarious for the sober man who gets to watch a drunk women get one. What the hell would she even choose as her first tattoo? Maybe she'd just ask for the color red, or something else that is extremely vague.

"You're right, that does sound like fun. I think I know just the place too!" The boy was already excited to see how Akane would handle a tattoo, and maybe he'd even get to experience one himself. And one of the perks of hanging around the Susukino District all of the time, was knowing the best, and cheapest, places to get anything done. So with that, they were on their way to adventure! And maybe even a life time of regret.

"Shouldn't be too far away, just follow me and we'll make it there in no time." Ri picked up the speed a bit so that they wouldn't waste any more time, the night was almost over after all, and he was sure that Akane was a tad tired as well. Then again, she was drunk. So if she is tired, it may just be an illusion, or an actual problem. The streets were becoming far less crowded at this point, which likely made it easier for the drunk red head to keep up with Ri. The boy did notice her struggling to keep up before, and tried to slow down a tad before he completely lost her in the sea of people that they were drifting in.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane grinned as he said he knew a place to get a tattoo, at least that's what she thought he meant. AT least this night wouldn't end on a dud, she hoped at least. Her body felt numb, and everytime she moved it felt like she was moving faster than what she was. It was a strange feeling indeed for her, she's just lucky she hadn't started to feel nauseous from all the alcohol, or dizziness she felt. She seemed to be forgetting things that had happen though, that or the alcohol was preventing her from bringing up her short term memories. This would probably be aggravating if she was sober.

"Awesome! -hic- let's go!" SHe stated as she followed behind him. She was learning to walk better with the dizziness, the speed though through her off a little bit. It felt like they were going super fast, but in reality, they might be going like power walk speed, or close to a jog. She wasn't sure what she was getting herself into, but she was usually too busy doing other things like work, and hobbies to go do things like this. So she was sure this would be fun, at least her drunk self was sure.

Akane was keeping up with Ri pretty well, though it was obvious she could not walk straight. It was a challenge akane took head on though, and hopefully she wouldn't take the ground to her face. She was sure she could prevent herself from falling, like a ninja. Wait, she was a ninja, so she could totally do that. At least that's what she thought, and it was probably not a reality -preventing herself from falling that is.​

ooc said:
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was obvious to Ri that the girl was struggling just to keep up, but that wouldn't matter for too much longer. They were already nearing the place he had in mind, and the crowd has already started to thin out a bit. The two would turn into an alleyway and immediately be able to see lit up sign with a couple of missing bulbs. The sign itself had the image of a dragon, with nothing more than the word "tattoo" on it. Ri would wait a moment to make sure Akane kept up with him before he would enter. "I know it doesn't seem like the cleanest of places, but I've been here a couple of times. Not for my own tattoo though." He wouldn't explain it any further than that before they went in to get things done.

The building inside seemed equally as shady as it was on the outside, there was little in the way of lighting, and the floor and walls seemed like they were covered in dirt. There was a desk just inside the doorway, but no one was there currently. The sounds of an electric tool could be heard coming from further into the building, however. The tall boy would walk right past the desk and duck under the door frame that led to the back, waving for Akane to follow him. In the back, they would find a rather skinny man drawing a set of male extremities on the back of a very angry looking man. Ri stood still for a moment, as it seemed he was just putting the finishing touches on that certain piece of art, and it didn't take long before the man walked out, leaving a small sack of yen.

When the skinny man stood up, he looked at Ri and gave a smile. "Glad to see you again, here with another order?" He asked kindly.

"Nope, not today. Just have a friend here that would like a tattoo, figured I might as well come to you." Ri seemed almost irritated by the man's question at first, but he figured that Akane would be too drunk to ask any questions about it.

"You.. With friends? Gotta say, that's a surprise. Especially since your friend is such an attractive young woman." The man said, smiling at Akane. "Come sit down, and we can talk about what you want done. Or you could just leave it to me, don't worry what I did to that guy you saw before though. I only do that kind of stuff to people I don't like, or if they ask for it of course."

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane wasn't even thinking about the cleansy-ness of the place, she had a bit of trouble remembering what they were actually doing, but shekinda kept reminding herself. She was slightly surprised that he had been here, but had never gotten a tattoo himself. "You should get a tat too Ri. She said with a grin, though she'd probably wouldn't pressure him to do it, it was more of a suggestion.

Even though she was under the influence, she could kinda tell he was sober. THat or he's alway drunk and there is no actual way to tell. Akane took a moment to observe the place they were coming too, it seemed like a place thugs would hang out, shady, and dirty. She wasn't the type to be seen around these places, mostly because her sober self was not interested in the ghetto areas of Kumo.

Akane followed ri to the back, as he waved for her to follow. Her eyes landed on the skinny guy giving an angry man a tattoo. It seemed they were pretty much done as the man soon walked out. Akane turned to watch the man walk out, curious to where he was going. Though, her attention went to the skinny man, as he asked ri if he was here for another order. Maybe this was where ri got his hands on the illegal substances? She'd only seen him with them once, so she wasnt sure, since it was long ago for her. She didnt care either way.

Akane glanced at ri, then at the man, she almost laughed, but she kinda saw ri as a childhood friend, though it was too weird to think she went from being younger than him, to being older. She was drunk though so she kinda forgot that fact. "I don't hang out with hhim often." She still had slurred words, but she was getting better at speaking. Maybe she was starting to become sober. Akane walked over, swaying a little bit, before taking a seat.

"I want something thats eye a-appealing, - on my lower right side in the front." She spoke, she was was trying to be careful, and tried to speak clearly, but all that did was make her start stuttering. "Maybe-it'd draw attention away from my scars on my left side." She explained, then she pointed to the scars on he left side, it was from a giant bear she was attacked by. She was never a fan of her scars, but they all told a different story.

As for the tattoo, she wasn't sure what exactly she wanted. Maybe a dragon or something. She wants something cool, she did know that. "Oh I want a lightning dragon!" She spoke out loud, as if it just came to her. that was meant to be in her thoughts, but she couldnt really control what slipped out of her mouth. Now she wasn't sure she wanted a lighting dragon. "Scratch that, I don't w-want a lighting dragon, I something pretty." It might sound ridiculous, but she didnt have an idea of what she wanted.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Id rather not get something I'll regret later..." Ri said in reply to Akane's drunken self, he would sit against the wall as Akane explained what she wanted, where, and why. But it did take her a bit to explain the "what" part, as the alcohol wouldn't let her settle on anything specific. So in the end, the man was left with "something pretty" to work with, thankfully Akane was facing a rather creative and artistic man.

"I've got just the thing little lady!" He announced as he picked up his needle and allowed Akane to lean back in the chair. Once she was all set to go, he would begin his work on her right side. It took a couple of hours to complete, which Ri slept through, and once it was done, the man kicked the giant in the leg to wake him up. "There, doesn't it look great!?" The skinny man would hand Akane a mirror for her to look at it herself, and he also motioned for Ri to take a look as well.

[OOC: Insert image of tattoo you wanted, too lazy to transfer it from mobile right now <.<]

"Yeah, looks... Great." Ri would say if Akane asked him how it looked, he didn't really care either way. She wanted a tattoo when she was drunk off her ass, and she got one that looked at least half decent. She should feel lucky that she didn't go off on her own to get one, probably would have ended up with a shitty flower on her forehead or something. "Anyways, Akane, it's getting late. I think it's about time we get you home, and I really hope you remember the directions." With that, Ri would lead the girl out of the tattoo parlor, waving goodbye to the man after paying him and exiting into the alleyway they came from. If Akane remembered where she lives while she was as drunk as she is, he would simply accompany her home. If she couldn't he would lead her to a hotel and pay for her to stay a night. Hopefully nobody on the streets, or even she would think that they were trying to do anything sleazy, because that would just ruin his reputation. As an alcoholic adolescent who doesn't do sleazy things. After paying for her room/getting her back home safe, Ri would bid Akane farewell and head back home himself. That is, if she didn't try to get him to do anything else at this point in the night.

{TLUS}

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was a little sadden to hear that ri wouldn't get a tattoo as well, but she soon forgot about that, and moved on. Her explanation wasn't the best, but at least the guy seems to know what to give her. She hoped it wouldn't be crappy in the end, if it was, she knew Kitsune probably had a way to remove it. Plan B would be skin removal, but that's a bit too painful, and wouldn't look good for a while.

Once the man started to get to work, she felt pressure in the spot, and maybe a little pinch. Maybe it was the alcohol numbing her body, either way akane held still for the man to do his work. It was easy to hold still on a chair this comfy, and she would have fallen asleep if it weren't for the needle work being done. By the time he was done, akane was tired, and kinda had a head ache. She was a little startled by the sound of the mans voice, as she had gotten used to the buzzing sound.

ww4Qc0m.jpg

Akane looked at the tattoo, with the mirror the man provided her. She was impressed by the art, but she was too out of it to truly take it in yet. "It looks cool, thanks dude." Akane stated with a thumbs up, though she was pretty sure it was time to go home.

As if on cue, Ri stated it was time to take her home. She happily agreed this time, as she was starting to feel like shit. She was getting close to being sober, she was just starting to suffer from the night. Luckily she was starting to be able to think right again, but she really questioned what they were doing. She didn't remember where they were or how they got there, and thinking about it hurt her head.

After they payed and exited the parlor, Akane told Ri the directions to her home, the Shinrya Estate. She probably should have paid for the tattoo, but at this point she hadn't really realized what she did. Once they were at the gates of the huge estate, akane decided to take it from there, she could make it to her room from there. "Thanks ri for walking me home. Lets not do that again anytime soon... My head hurts." She told him, then held her head.
"Anyways, i'd invite you in, but I don't feel like waking up with my best bud in my bed. No offence, but there is only room for one." She commented to him before opening the gate and walking into the yard. She waved at him before continuing walking, she believed it would be too suspicious to allow him in. She was coming to her senses after all, and she didn't think he'd take advantage of her. If he wanted to, he probably would have tried. So she trusted him with that.

Once akane got to her room, she flopped on her bed and fell asleep. She probably wont wake for a while as this took all night, plus she was used to sleeping a little bit earlier.​

[mft & topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back