Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Never Easy Returning

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His breath was strained and slowing as his hand, coated in blood, reached out. There did not seem to be an intended target as nothing was in front of him. Behind him, however, was a different scene.

Charred, glassy sand weaved in and out of the background. Various bodies laid strewn upon the desert surface as splotches of red littered the area like a minefield. Weapons, whole and broken, were scattered among the carnage. It was an understatement to say a battle had occurred, but the look of the last man standing did not give the impression there was a winner.

The Sennin was coated in blood and sand. His attire was torn, burned, and bloody. Aside from his breath, his movement was also slowing. Trudging with a limp, he looked like a figure approaching death’s door. There did not seem to be anyone else in the area and unfortunately he was in the middle of the expanse. To make matters worse, daylight was fading and while the area was devoid of humanity, there would be life watching him. Wildlife, waiting for nightfall and their natural hunting time, would await their prey to either collapse or the sun to go down.

“Shit... I...I just wanted to get to the tourna....”

Before he could finish his thought, he would collapse upon the sand.

So is this how I die? I mean, shit, isn’t this like the 6th time this has happened? You’d think I would be used to this crap by now...but this definitely feels like one of those final moments. Well I had a good run...wish I could have got to that tournament...actually, I think I would have rather killed the daimyo. Well, fuck you, you piece of shit sitting in your stupidly named palace. I will hopefully remain and ghost and haunt you...”

While his body continue to shut down and his mind seemed to drift off into madness, something was happening within him...

(Mft- 325)

Kaguya Yumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yumiko found himself out of the village, in the desert expanse. It reminded him of the time he killed his father. But otherwise, the place has changed. And by changed he means that there were way more bodies that have filled the Sandy ground than there should be.

A battle must have waged here. He brought up his left hand, which was always encased of bone, ready to shoot out bone fragments at anyone willing to try to hurt him.

That was when he seen a man collapse in the sand, unknowing that Yumiko was there. He felt sorry for the dude. He sighed.

"I guess I'll go help the guy."

He walked up and picked up the man. Well, more like half drag half carry. "Don't worry bud. I'm from the Sand. Now let's just get us somewhere safe before anyone or anything decides to attack us."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back