Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Never know what you will find [Dual Search]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
xC9rvzes.png

Saito bounded over the dunes of the desert. Today he was using Seras’s body. It was strange controlling a different body from his own. Strange for the different skills it possessed. Strange for the power that ran within her blood, and frankly stange being in a woman’s body.

It for those reasons he was trying to get used to her body today. It was undeniable that it was a tremendous asset and weapon. It seemed to have an almost natural feel for ninjutsu. Though trying to use a sword in this body was a complete waste of time. The muscle just did not work that way, or had been trained that way. He wasn’t sure which and frankly did not care.

Saito had heard of a town that was filled with miscreants and low lives. A place that honor would prevent Saito from going. But today he was not Saito he was instead Seras, and she was a honorless dog. Just the kind of person that would go there.

”Or perhaps I am rubbing off on you” He heard in his head.

”No, even if honor would prevent me from going there, places like this have there uses. I need to scout it out just in case I have need of what is available there in the future. ”

”And I am sure the extra money that you did not earn, just happened to fall in your pocket ”. Saito stopped up short and slowly put his hand in his pocket finding yen that was not there when he got dressed this morning.

Looking inwards towards the mindscape that he shared with her, he could see her sitting on her throne of spikes grinning at him. ”Your slipping. Soon you won’t be able to contain me any longer and I will be the free one. ”

With a growl he begin running again. ”You are a crazy, egotistical, mantiplive narsist. I do the world a favor by keeping you locked up. The use of your body is simple the rent you must pay for keeping me trapped and staining my honor.” He told her.

She did not seemed to be phased by these words and he could almost hear her smiling at him. ”Soon my sweet, you will be all mine again.”. This was not working he needed to find a better way to keep her contained. She was a blight on the shinobi world and as far as Saito could tell it was up to him to stop her.

MFT
WC 439

Natsume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was nothing but a typical day in the life of Natsume as she wandered the vast expanse of the desert in search of something potentially threatening to her basic wellbeing to spar with. She'd only just recently been granted a real katana to replace her old bokken as a reward for getting through the academy, though she had yet to actually take her genin exam. She considered to herself just how she'd fight something without accidentally killing it with a real weapon when she glanced up from her slow, aimless wandering and realized that she was being quickly approached by someone running in the distance straight toward her.

Considering how she'd had some fairly unfriendly encounters with people around this area before, Natsume was quick to leap up and duck behind a sand dune. She couldn't really be sure if she'd already been spotted or not when she noticed the potential hostile approaching, but judging by the slow reveal of the person's appearance as they came closer to her position, Natsume decided that she'd probably made the better choice in attempting to conceal her presence. This person didn't really look so... friendly. You didn't really dress like that unless you wanted to give off a thick aura of malice.

Of course, what Natsume failed to include in her efforts to conceal herself was the fact that while peeking over the top of the dune her two fox ears stood tall and proud atop her head, standing well above the point where her eyes crested the dune to see the approaching figure.
------------------------------
WC: 262

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito was torn between continuing to the city and turning back. He had come this far, he did not want to make the trip a waste but on the other side of the coin he had just realized that Seras was slipping through his traps, and doing it without his awareness. He was not normally indecisive but this left him dead in his tracks.

While he pondered his options he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned his gaze upon it and saw a pair of ears peeking out over a dune. He looked a little closer and realized they were fox ears.

It had been a while since he had some wild game and fox was a rare enough site in the desert. Perhaps he could catch some dinner before making his decision, and it would be a good chance to test out his new abilities that came with this body.

Slightly tendrils of shadows snaked towards the fox, attempting to snare it before it could get away.

[TWC for Contract search 612]

Natsume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As focused on the approaching woman as she was, Natsume was quick to take notice of the exact moment in time when notice was in turn taken of her presence. It would seem that the jig was up! The fox girl was only just about to stand up and fully reveal her presence to either fight or greet her unexpected guest out in this vast sandbox when she noticed the chakra controlled tendrils of shadow extending off of the other person's shadow and weaving their way toward her own.

"Ohwoahwoahwoah!" she called out in a sudden panic, leaping up and onto her feet from her position peeking over the dune so quickly that it threw up a fine dusting of sand as she flailed wildly and attempted to flee out of the shadows' range. "What the heck do you think you're doing?! You can't just attack someone unprovoked like that!" she protested quickly with a shout. She was about to find out if this person was actually friendly or if they were about to get a nice big taste of her sword.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 182 | TWC: 444

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the ears popped up into a humanoid figure Saito was a bit shocked. He had seen a few strange things since becoming a genin but this was new. He stopped the shadows from reaching the strange figure just outside of her reach.

”Well hello there.” The voice that came out of his mouth was a bit breathy, something that he was still getting used to hearing. The voice that came out of his original body, another thing he would have to get used to thinking about, was more of a clear baritone.

He paused to think about what she had just said. ”I believe that you were mistaken” just as he was mistaken thinking that she would be dinner. ”As my shadows were reaching out for you, it appears that I can.” He made the shadows wiggle a little ”The question here isn’t if I can but should I. This can be a dangerous area how do I know you were hiding behind that dune to ambush me?”

Natsume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Why would I ambush you when I don't even know you?" Natsume argued as if it were the most obvious thing ever while shaking her head in disdain and giving an exaggerated shrug. "And b'sides, ambushes are for morons who don't know how to fight! If I wanted to beat you up I'd just do it instead of trying to surprise you! For your information, I was hiding because this is a dangerous area and I don't know you. For all I know you could just be waiting for a moment of weakness to surprise attack me even now!" At that, she pointed an accusing finger in her direction with her other hand on her hip, looking quite confident in herself.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito listened to the fox eared girls excuses, they were possible and he was willing to leave her to continue to hide, or even offer his protection. Then she made her last statement. Insulting his honor.

He gave the shadow tendrils another waggle as he looked her with a look of sheer disbelief.

”I hardly need to wait for a weakness if I were to attack you. Remember you were the one that was hiding not me. Not only that but my honor would not allow me to act like an assassin in the night.”

With that he retracted his shadows. ”If you needed help you could have just asked instead being insulting.” With that he turned, going back to his original dilemma, continue on or return back home. Seras had remained slighent throughout the exchange but how long would it last?

Natsume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Natsume's tail waggled with the black tendrils this time as she watched them a bit more warily than the last. It had appeared that she'd upset her uninvited guest with what she'd just said. Why, she really had no idea, but she needed to be on her guard regardless. As the shadows retracted, she didn't relax entirely, but allowed herself a small sigh of relief. Having to contend with that would've really been a pain in the neck.

At this point, it was her turn to give him a confused look as she looked the female body up and back down.

"But you look exactly like the sort of person who would be an assassin in the night...?" she stated, lifting her tone upward into a question at the end in her absolutely confounded state. "You don't exactly look like the most chivalrous of ladies... Uh... no offense intended..." she trailed off. "Just I wouldn't really style myself like that if I was trying to look like a girl who was interested in giving off an air of dignity and honor..." And with that she offered up a cheeky, awkward smile that noted she had no real idea where she was going with any of this.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Off in the distance away from the two humans arguing between each other a very strange cat crouched down in the shade of a stray rock. With feline hands that looked to in no way to be able to hold anything it’s left raised a pair of binoculars to his eyes whilst the right raised up a piece of dried meat to a waiting mouth of fangs. The creature was covered in an orange coat that helped it easily blend in with the surrounding dunes. It layered over the dual katana that rested inside of one sheath on its back. The sharp teeth noshed down and tore at the jerky without any effort. The feline’s jaws chewed a few times before swallowing before going to take the second half in a single bite. There was a job to do and two easy prey right in front of its eyes. The creature couldn’t believe its luck on running into not only a large female human but also a young kitsune of the same sex. The road between villages were far more dangerous than any of the small bandit towns that thrived here in there in the Wind Country. The fact that they had been standing in the same place for more than a minute focused on each other left them as open game to any would be predator in the vast sand ocean; and there was a lot of them.

In a single swift movement the cat stowed away the eye tool and slinked down into the sand. With movements like a lizard the cloaked figure skittered across the sands making sure to always keep to the back of the dunes leading up to his targets As the two humans continued to argue back and forth the cat was easily able to set up traps so long as he kept outside of their perception. For his level of training and speed it was nothing to set up six different seals in a matter of seconds. According to its nose the young one held a latent talent and the other gave him off a very strange smell; both which was good for sales.
Youizi was not a fan of his job in the very least. Even as he lifted his paws up to maneuver through the Feline Arts he could feel a guilty twist in his gut. Chakra welled up through the cat and gave off the only sign that he was there for the first time to the two humans. They had exactly a second and a half to move thirty feet in the right direction as the prepared traps the cat had quickly set up reacted to his chakra. Large steel nets with forty-pound weights tied to the ends exploded at impossible speeds from the sands around them as the feline looked up from his hood revealing a blue eye and one covered with an elaborate patch. Raising his right paw up he snapped off the buckle of the patch covering that side’s eye. The leather slipped away to hang off his shoulder and reveal a human’s sharingan embedded in his skull. For it to of fit inside of his head it had to of belonged to a child. With a quick pulse of chakra the eye came to life and quickly focused in on the two humans as Youi reached for both ends of the sheath on his back waiting for the two to react.

Youizi hated his job not because of what he did, but because he was really good at what he did. For the most part he cared little about humans and what his race in their special hidden city did with them…but the fact that he was the best human slaver in the entire desert often gave him pause when he tried to reflect on his morals. He was one of the few shinobi feline that had been born outside of the Grand City and his eye was a gift rather than something stolen…yet he was using it against the wishes on which it was given to him…all to survive. He wondered if the two females in his unescable eye would survive all the horrors that would possibly befall them, or if they would manage to somehow escape. It wouldn’t be the first time the tom had come across high caliber shinobi but his nose rarely lead him into situations he couldn’t handle.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito sensed a surge of chakra but was distracted by his argument with the fox girl. It was something that if he was in his normal body he most likely would have taken notice but in this one he was still trying to get used to the senses.

As the trap sprang up around them Saito tried to get out of the way, but his brain thought like a swordsman and he wasted precious moments reaching for his sword, a sword that he did not carry with him. He sightly cursed his stupidity. ”I believe this would be more along the lines of the assassin you were looking for. ” He told the fox girl.

Looking out at their captor he looked over it. The Sharingan was quite disturbing to see, mostly because of its size. Any other time he might be shocked at what had caught them but after all he had just had an argument with what he thought would have been his dinner.

”So a Cat a Fox and a human are wandering the desert. ” he said, like he was starting to tell a joke. ”So now that you have us, now what are you going to do with us.” He had been caught, he could try and get out, he was pretty sure he could but for now he wanted information on what was going on.

Natsume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One second Natsume was standing there smiling that cheeky smile of hers and the next she was being bowled straight off her feet as a net smacked her straight to the ground like a leaping predator. She hadn't even realized it was coming till it was already on her.

"Right..." she responded to the mysterious female as she commented on the fact that they'd now met the assassin she'd been speaking of. "I have to admit... I was more expecting to get attacked by someone like you rather than a cat..." she sighed breathily. "But I guess looks can be deceiving, huh?" And at that she chuckled, obviously not taking any of this seriously. Who was really going to be afraid of a big, bipedal cat who caught ninjas with nets?

She didn't bother addressing their captor or even humoring him like the other girl was. Instead, she turned her back on the cat and began to furiously fling sand backward at him with her hands and feet. With any luck it would keep him at bay while she worked!

"I am a fox and I'm digging a hole! Diggy diggy hole! Diggy diggy hole!" she sang out melodically, digging out a sloppy burrow in the sand. It only took her about half a minute before only her tail was still visible above the hole. She wasn't actually using any particular jutsu, but foxes were pretty talented at digging anyhow so she used that to her advantage. With quick motions, she began to dig forward, working to burrow under the net and escape now.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Youizi was, needless to say, surprised that he had captured both of his targets without much hitch. For a moment he stayed waiting to see if the large one was going to do anything but after it seemed she was staying put he cautiously re-sheathed his weapons and moved the eye-patch to re-cover the Uchiha’s Gift. The moment darkness covered his unblinking eye and his left opened back up the bi-pedal feline had to stumble a few steps. The Sharingan was not his. There was a few special bloodlines that ran through the feline society that made them stronger shinobi, just as the humans had, but not a single one of them were dojutsu related. The level of power the eye had when it was removed was just and edge stronger vision than his normal sight so switching between the two always made him dizzy; that and it was draining. In that small moment of dizziness he could recall a friend remarking this exact flaw and what his reply had been. Guilt twisted his gut a little in the memory but he focused his mind forward. He had a prisoner netted and-

Wait. A prisoner?

Not a single sound was made as the cat dropped to all fours and darted across the sands up to the net. It looked around with a strange mix of panic and curiosity until a chunk of cold dirt covered his face. The cat reached up to bat at his face furiously while cursing his luck openly. By the time he cleared enough to see out of the good eye again another chunk of dirt flew out of the hole and landed right on his open eye and mouth. A single frustrated yowl echoed out of the cat’s mouth and across the dunes as it reached up to rip the eye patch off and follow the traces of chakra underground to see which direction the fox girl was heading.

A single side step and hop forward. The moment the feline landed it punched the sand with a mix of his own chakra and the Sage Energy that they all came by naturally. The sands almost instantly split away until harder earth was revealed, which was then cracked open like a clam to reveal Natsume to a very angry slaver. His tail was swishing back and forth rather hard as he reached down to grab the girl by the back of her neck like a kitten and pull her out of the hole. With his prize in tow the cat started to walk back to his net hoping the other female hadn’t tried anything to get away when his ears picked up a barking sound.

Instantly the overly large feline was on edge and crouching down with his elbow in Natsume’s back to keep her from moving.
Out here? In these parts already? Dammit I thought the scouts said those damn dirty dogs had already done their sweep through this region,” Youizi growled to himself. This wasn’t looking good for him already on a few levels. He’d never be able to get either of the females he had managed to catch back to the city before the dogs would be all over him. He may have high-level shinobi ability but unlike the rest of his species the canine shinobi specialized in pack attacks. Two, maybe three was all he could put down before the rest would overwhelm him - and that was without his potential slaves. His tail flicked a little harder before grunting in frustration. With his free hand he reached into his jacket to pull out a roll of thick tape he used to quickly wrap up the girl’s hands and feet. With a soft grunt he tossed Natsume over his left shoulder and booked it back over to the net where he drew a sword and slid down on his knees over to where the other shinobi was with an offer,

I’ll free you if you protect me, just for the next ten minutes!

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito watched with interest as the cat moved around. While he may have a net wrapped around him he did not act like he was caught. He did not like how the cat was persistent in catching the fox. It likely meant that when he did escape, nothing more that knocking out the cat or killing it would let them escape.

He really didn’t care about the fox girl but whatever this cat wanted he doubted he would like where they were going.

Hearing the barking in the distance seemed to stress the cat out. It was very interesting to watch. Especially when the cat presented him with the offer.

Saito thought about it for a moment before speaking ”Well I was getting rather board standing around here. Having to have to kill you to escape would be a good thing, though it won’t be just me walking away free but she will be as well” He said pointed to the fox girl. ”So I will take you up on your offer, though I would like to know what I will be fighting and how strong are they, and why only for 10 minutes?”

The 10 minute time frame seemed rather arbitrary. Fights tended to be decided rather quickly and this one should be decided long before then unless they were going to be fighting an endless horde.

Sightly she cursed herself. This was not the right body for such a fight, but he was not ready to reveal such a potential useful weapon to someone that had just tried to kidnap him.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bipedal cat paused for a moment at the counter trade.

Often in their culture the idea of bartering was one that was so ingrained it was often the only way around the realm’s more stubborn felines. Youizi wasn’t one for keeping his own pride at such a high regard due to his trade but respected those who did. The offer the female was extending would cut any profit he would have made on the two humanoids…and it was also in exchange for his life; but did they know that?

The cat drew a paw to his chin and considered the options he had to weigh. The smaller girl seemed to be too much for him to keep recapturing and at the very least if he could get the larger one back to the City…
Youizi’s ears twitched and tilted towards the sound of a deep bark that felt far too close for comfort. Nearby a dune shook. The feline’s face took on one of disgust and annoyance seeing that the canines were using their voices to map out the surrounding dirt. It would only be seconds before they were within smelling range.

Fine,” the cat said as he released the fox with a toss towards the smaller dunes. He’d watch as the girl dusted herself off, sneered, and took off towards the goon town nearby. The feline clenched his teeth a little harder at the sight of mockery but quickly turned to cut the netting with his claws to release the larger female. As soon as the nets slid off her shoulders the cat turned towards the sounds of barks, took off his eye patch again, and drew both blades. He knew better than either of them that the dogs weren’t going to be outran or beaten. Their best bet was going to be a hit and run, injure enough to make them pause, and go.

By my guess we’re going to be facing at least a pack of maybe seven shinobi canine. They’re not ones to listen to reason in the heat of a moment and the minute they see me they’ll be on us like a biscuit. My idea is to wound enough to force them considering tending to wounded or pursuing. Generally it’s the only way to get away from a Pack out in these parts…if only there were trees…

The barking began to pick up in earnest now as the dogs’ shadowy forms began to appear on a high dune looking down at their position. Youizi’s paws extended claws to grip his weapons better and began to ease his breathing. In a blink the cat focused a surge of chakra into his feet and darted forward towards the hill. He swung down on invisible air that suddenly turned into a German Shepard welding a tonto on his right and a corgi on his left with one eye scarred shut and a kunai in it’s mouth. Five other dogs appeared suddenly around the cat causing a look of 'oh damn i miscalculated' to appear on his face. Two more of a larger breed were bounding towards the female Path at the bottom of the dune.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito took in the situation trying to analyze the best option. The problem was he took this body out in order to get more experience with it. This was his path of shadow but his hands still itched to wield a sword, but this was not the time to pull out another body. He turned to see the fox running away. That at least was a good thing. One less person he had to worry about.

He heard the baying of the dogs and gave a sneer. It was one thing to hunt one on one, that took skill but to hunt a pack against one, that was just disgraceful. As the first three dogs came over the dune, he did not wait. Using Darkness Falls he decided to start to teach these puppies to fear the darkness. He was tempted to manipulate the darkness to hide himself and the cat, well he still wasn’t sure if he wanted to help the cat but that was a question he would worry about as the time came. If need be he could always save himself.

The next three dogs got the same treatment, pillars of pitch black falling on them, hard as ice sheets. Perhaps this body would have some uses after all. Now if only he did not have to worry about the spike through his heart.

For the final dog that came over the dune, he had a special treatment for that one. He wanted to see how much control over shadows he had. Chakra begin to spin rapidly and at random directions in his hand. It began to heat up as he added fire chakra to it, though that did not last long as it quickly shifted into shadows, pulling in the light around them. Making the day itself start to dim. When he was happy with it he threw the Shadow Perfected Rasengan at the the one dog that had not been affected by the shadows yet.

This would be a bad day for anyone that did not know that bad things live in the dark.

[MFT]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the spare seconds the fight had begun in earnest. In motions to fast to follow the cat deflected four attacks with his two swords, took a cut from the Corgi, and felt the jaws of a different canine on his left leg. Youizi whipped a clawed paw up to his hood and turned to glare down the dog with the eye. A crushing force caused the animal to ‘pop’ into somewhere else but using the technique drew a force of energy away from the feline. Even as mastered as he and the rest of the his kind were in Chakra, Nature Control, and even specialized Feline Chakra skills, using something that belonged to another specie all together was even far more draining than one would imagine it being. His peers had always said that Pride would be his downfall, as it was eventually for all cats, but he had never imagined it’d be in combat.

Gambling, sure, but not fighting stinking mutts.

Around then was when he felt the pillars of darkness crashing down. His instincts made him leap on the non-injured leg and turn with his blades ready to face another threat. His regular eye widened to see that it was the dogs instead that was tasting the bitter turn around this time. Upon a rough landing he rolled back up and dropped the blades into the sands. The edges slid down into the ground perfectly before he ‘slapped’ his paws together to begin shifting through a mantra of hand seals. The very sands around them started to lift up and form into spears. With the pillars of shadow holding them down the cat planned six instant deathblows but the female he had requested help from decided to rush forward with a very deadly looking ball in her hand. Under normal circumstances the cat and the Path had the sheer advantage on the canines, however, the doggo that crested over the hill was someone Youizi recognized immediately.

Hitei…,” the cat hissed under his breath, “Woman! Be careful with him! He can negate chakra!

Youizi’s warning came at either the right second or the large canine was being merciful. It had always been hard to tell with Hitei. Right as the swirling black hole of a Rasengan came within inches of his snout the Great Dane chomped the jutsu and made the chakra built into it explode out of either side of his mouth in a pure form. The large beast growled a very low threat at the Path before lunging in an attack that missed by inches as the feline warrior below used his eye one last time to drag the female out of the jaws of her opponent. She was displaced through space/time across the battlefield and sat down beside Youizi. The sands that had rose up from his chakra build dropped harmlessly back down to the ground as he panted trying to figure out why he bothered doing that. With a growl the cat grabbed his blades and turned on his heel calling back to Saito,

Run woman! This is the only chance we’re getting!

Across the dunes they would travel for a good minute, far past the town Saito was originally headed for, and into a cave that they dived into. Reaching into his robes the cat pulled out a small can and pulled the aluminum tab off with his teeth before tossing the cylinder out into the sands. Instantly a plume of smoke and stink poofed into the air that the wind dragged across the desert.

That should keep us off our tail for a little while…best way to avoid shinobi canine is to find a away around their sense of smell. Also never fight them head on…they’ve always got two back up plans for your one.

The cat relaxed against the wall of the cave for a moment and re-positioned the eye patch over the sharingan that seemed to have gone cold and lifeless. Youizi leaned his head back against the rock, took a deep breath in, and let it out in an exasperated sigh,
So, what’s your story?

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they dove for the cave Saito wondered what he did wrong back there. He was quite confident in his abilities, new that they may be. But those canines were something else. He had gotten to close, something he was used to. If this was his normal body, he would not have held back in getting in close. While having a sword would have changed the dynamic but having his jutsu eaten like that, he wasn’t sure how that would have changed his attack.

Sitting down with the feline he pondered how much to tell. So much of his life was a secret. He was in a constant battle with the demon inside of himself and living in the shinobi world he couldn’t help but wondered who to trust.

Sighing, he realized that this chance meeting might have been the safest situation he could think of. This feline wasn’t a rival and perhaps a fresh perspective.

”My name is Saito, and this is not the body I was born with. After I died and fought my way back to life, I fought to regain control over my body. In the process I gained control over this body. Most of the time I have control but every once in a while the witch that killed me manages to steal back control”

It was a short version, but also the first time he told anyone. It felt strange to say even that much.

”How about you, what is your story and why were those canines coming after you?”

[MFT]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Not the original body? This person really was full of surprises. The feline simply cast a curious look her direction as she paced the cavern her ears pricking up as the sounds of the mutts not too far behind him was audible clearly trying to distinguish where the duo had gone but to no avail."You're an interesting one, but I like you.The feline warrior said adjusting the patch that he wore. The use of the Sharingan had taken it's toll/ That damned Great Dane, these dogs sure did have a knack for being persistent, that much was certain."Well..Saito..they call me Youizi. As you can see, I am not your average, everyday house cat and have a knack for the outdoors, don't ask me about all that lovey mushy background parenthood stuff because I have none. End of discussion. Period."He finished gruffly."Well, of course the damn dogs are after me, woman! Since when do cats and dogs get along, c'mon now."He said in a tired tone his expression indicating that such knowledge should be common knowledge to the human creature. The sounds of padded footsteps above and next to them was audible as the canines slolwly began to consolidate eliminating other smells."We don't have a lot of time and this cavern can only conceal us for so long, we must go further in. They are sure to pursue but we have no choice."The feline groaned stretching his muscles here and there feeling every bit of the pain that shot up his limbs. He really was getting too old for this line of work."Who knows, if we survive, I might even compliment you, we'll see but as far I am concerned, those mutts are still out there so the bargain still stands."It was almost amusing in a sense."Right, grab that rock."Youizi said extending a paw to a decent-sized rock on the ground.

"Maybe these dogs will make better laborers than humans. what do you think?"He added in a afterthought to Saito. After all, he was a slaver at heart and if a profit could be made from these canines, why not invest in it. He knew chance when he saw it. Though, he had to live to tell the tale first. The increased activity of the canines could be heard as a excited barking sound began to ensue as the creatures began to hone in on their location. Okay, that was insane, How had they done that so fast. No matter, time for reflection later. His paw shot up to the blade on his back and it came out with a swoosh as he twirled it around in a circle."When they come down here, I want you to chuck that damn rock at the biggest baddest dog that shows his ugly mug first."He added in a serious tone and glanced at Saito to ensure the message got across.'I mean it....throw....the....damn,...rock." The tension in the air began to climb to a standstill as they waited for the unexpected to happen. Soon enough, the shadow of a canine soon revealed itself and before the actual physical form of the dog could present itself, the cat hissed at Saito as he advanced."Throw it and run!"

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well this was an interesting turn of events. As they moved through the cavern Saito couldn’t but wonder where the went wrong. Had Seras manipulated events to steer him in this direction without his realizing or was just this kind of luck. It was pretty obvious that there was more to Youizi’s history that he didn’t want to talk about his past. But that's his prerogative and Saito would not interfere with that.

”I hope you know these caverns and you are not just leading us into a dead end” He asked the cat as they wound their way through the cavern and he bent down to grab the rock.

”I have to say I am not the best with throwing. This body is much better at plain Ninjutsu but since that is not likely to work I will give it my best shot. ” He was reluctant to bring his other path here, it wanted to keep that as more of a wild card for later. He still didn’t trust the cat and he might need it.

”Why even have slaves? Most cultures have gotten rid of them by now” He asked in response to her wanting to take the dogs over humans ”Though if you have to take someone I would be much happier if it wasn’t humans.” It was selfish but still the truth.

As they waited he drew ready, and as soon as the dog’s snout gave a clear line of sight he threw the rock at it and took off running behind Youizi

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back