Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Not Absent Friends [Haru]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"A dead Sunahoshi. Hiro's brother Daisuke."<i></i> Sousuke would correct him. It never really hit him that it was Katuso who slew his uncle. In some parts of the world that was kinslaying, but Daisuke had been dead for a long time. Certain cultures saw that as one of the worst offences one could commit, those who created such a rule though, Sousuke would only speculate, that they never considered it to include a dead person being controlled by another person. He would listen to Haru having a shot at the media, "I think somewhere they were trying to push the prospect of the Raikage being a homosexual, and the leader from stone being enamored with his canine companion. I think the idea was to make them a joke subject and to make me something else entirely."<i></i> Of the three stories being told, Sousuke's was far more reliable and realistic. Sousuke remained far too quiet for his own good, but that was because he hated being the centre of attention. "In reference to you being more like me, I meant that in the sense that you've become quite pessimistic."<i></i>

Sousuke was tapping his fingers on the table and looking for happier news coming from Harupia. He did not find it as such. He would listen as his friend would explain that he had been seeing Shiori when she had her red hair. He spoke of how he was seeing her and how she may have hated him now. Sousuke was at a pause for several moments. He was not sure how to go about this. He could have told his friend the entire truth. "She passed."<i></i> He answered solemnly. It was a form of truth. The Shiori he knew was no longer going to be with him anymore. She was against him. "She ... was a trouble maker believe it or not, but I do indeed I miss her."<i></i> He answered as best he could. His eyes narrowed as he closed his fingers into a fist and rested his hand against the table. He did not like what had happened to her or what she became. He could not change the clock. He could not have ever truly prevented her from her awakening as Mother Suna.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia blinked a bit saying "Well, I was Technically correct...though I guess it makes more sense to say he was before he returned...however that was facilitated" He sighed quietly. If anything having someone raise the dead shouldn't surprise him. He did encounter one person with such a skill before... through knowing it was possible didn't make it any less surreal or repulsing to think about. His friend changed the subject, mentioning other outlandish stories made up by reporters... he wasn't sure just where exactly he got those headlines but he couldn't help from laughing heartily before saying "Those almost seem kind to the Kages... after reading something like that I'd be sure to never trust anything that paper writes about anyone... writing about you they seem to be actually trying. I guess the Daimyo really wants a nice villain for his story..." After the other comment, his smile slimed down, sadder now as he mentioned "I probably am more then I used to be... and its something I'm trying to work on. Just things never seemed as bleak before...at least to me. I'm just looking forward to relaxing a bit once all these madmen are chained down in some dark dungeon once we deal with this all.

It seemed his confession had put Sosuke in somewhat of a thinking mood...though he quickly learned why. He started somewhat blankly as Sosuke before saying "Ehh... You think I maybe should get checked for some kind of bad luck curse or hex or whatever. God damn it...I didn't really get to know her very well... but I always felt horrible about how it turned out... Amongst other things... and now I won't even get a slap in the face for being an Idiot... I'm sorry to have brought up the..." He paused briefly before saying "Is there...anything you'd need help with? I mean, I'm not sure how you experiment look...you need any live target for practice? Have you any task or mission you were planning on embarking on? I think at this point the calmness of the situation is making us more melancholic then we should be...perhaps a bit of adrenaline would clear our heads, huh?" he asked. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk with his friend now...but they seemed to have burrowed themselves into a quasi-philosophical rut there and now. Excercise, moment, something...they needed to do something, even if small and insignificant in the grander scope of things to kickstart thier heads. Or at least, he had to. And he'd be glad for some company.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Harupia had asked about whether or not he should be checked because of his luck with things. "Most people who check into those things are frauds, but I think I may know a person who can help you out. That being said the law of averages does eventually work out."[color] He would attempt in some way to make his friend feel slightly better. "Being slapped in the face and being called an idiot isn't all what it's cracked up to be, not that I am speaking from experience or anything of the sort. I suppose the worst thing about it is if there is a mark on your face being left. Having to explain it is pretty bad."<i></i> Sousuke hoped that this would be enough to cheer him up in some way or another. "You didn't break any mirrors or anything of the sort lately have you?"<i></i> He would lastly inquire. Haru then questioned if he needed his help in anything, and perhaps most disturbingly he asked if he wanted a live target for practice.

Sousuke would nod his head, "Well, using you for target practice would be mean spirited."<i></i> He considered doing missions. "Well, there is some work to be done in terms of missions. We can certainly do that... I'll contact you through the usual channels. Adrenaline is over rated anyways, the whole shaking thing is ... not fun."<i></i> That at the very least he could speak from experience about. "I think I can find a mission for us. Give me a couple days. I'll find something for us to do."<i></i> In truth, Sousuke had to consider whether or not Harupia had control his new abilities. He needed to make sure he was ready for what was to come, but more importantly he had to have the control it. "We will do as our fathers did, and their fathers before them. We will protect the realm, as we are and have always been King's Men."<i></i> With that Sousuke would smile at Harupia. It wouldn't last long but it was present for a small amount of time.

[Topic to conclude pending Haru's post]

[MFT 348]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia chuckled saying "I know, but given the fact we deal with the actual inexplicable phenomenon we probably should have a legitimate source. I mean, wouldn't that thing the Shouki used to make us feel his wounds be considered a curse?" he asked a bit matter of factly. After a moment Sosuke spoke again, eliciting a chuckle from the sand user as he responded "Trust me, I know a thing or two about getting slapped in the face. Sometimes it can sting a lot more than any blade of balls of flames aimed at you...though in a more metaphoric sense. Any yeah explaining the mark can be a pain. And no, as far as I remember...then again, sometimes I wonder if any of the buildings damaged over my career didn't have a mirror in them" he again pounder half seriously.

He then smiled with a slight cocky glint in his eyes saying "Well, I never said I would just be standing around while something attacks me. I could use some practice with a target that defends itself as well, especially given the new...set of skills I have acquired" as he stood up to move towards Sosuke. He could understand if he would be hesitant...after all, he still wasn't quite sure of the extent of his capabilities. Though the final sentence was a bit more uplifting, especially for Sosuke himself. He returned the smile, putting an arm around his shoulder in a friendly gesture "Yeah... there might have been hurdles in the way...but we will work around them...or through them, if necessary". The rest of the meeting went on in a much upbeat tone... there were things that needed to be done, but it was good to relax...at least slightly.

(Topic Concluded)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back