Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Of Sand and Bone [Message]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flynn.Scifo.full.1419834.jpg

I had arrived in Wind Country and the journey was quite delightful. I met several traveling performers, a roaming clan of fire users. We exchanged talk about jutsu theory but to be honest my skills lie more in this blade. But with the shadow flames caressing it every time I draw the blade, I can't help but to feel, close to it. To be honest being out here isn't so bad, I don't think Yuuto's ever left Lightning Country, homebody self he is. I'm breathing new air even if this steel armor is weighing me down I feel amazing. Until I reach Soon's Haven without much a of a clue as to where to go next. So I guess I'll start asking around

-1 Hour Later-

I can't believe this crap. Literally there is no way to get to Sunagakure. Rumors have it that for sometime now the village has been closed off. People who approached it immediately turned away as dead bodies hung on their lift. Apparently Suna's not even above ground it's under. When the hell did people start living underground? Are they alright down there? Raiden, help me because this is just too much. Since I can't get to Sunagakure or rather it's better that I don't, I guess my only option is to search for someone who has connections. There's a rumor that some Sand Shinobi still exist outside the gates, let's hope I can find them.

[Countery Entered - Messenger NPC]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The wooden man moved forward to the young man. He had been scouring Soon's Haven awaiting for Sousuke to arrive. While here he had been hearing a small rumor a murmur really that a foreigner was seeking out Sunagakure Shinobi. It seemed that though he wished to find them to deliver a letter. There were few who tried to swindel this boy, but they were easily foiled as he always asked for an authentic Sunagakure headband. Not that he himself would know what that looked like but if someone didn't carry themselves like a Sunan shinobi he probably wouldn't have handed it over. Today the puppeteer however would change all of that.

The steel plated messenger eyed him putting a hand on his blade before allowing Hiku to approach any further. "Any special reason why you're looking for Sunagakure shinobi? We're slightly busy at the moment and our population on the outside is at an all time low. You'd have been better off heading to a Toraono Dojo. They seem to be able to stand their ground and are one of the most ancient and noble clans in Sunagakure." Hiku would shift himself to a bar stool and begin inspecting it. The craftsmanship was shoddy and if he sat down he'd break the damn thing, Wood and metal didn't suite this seat well, but instead he'd put a bag on it. While rummaging the messenger would pose his own statement.

"Thank you if the Toraono Dojo is where I'll need to be headed then allow me to go." The man would begin to walk towards the door when suddenly his body was frozen in place.

"Ah ah ah, excuse me I don't believe I gave you permission to do that. Now here is my headband, I assumed even with the headband you'd still deny me probably smart enough to realize trusting that hunk of junk was stupid. I'll be taking those messages now." Hikuidori would take the envelopes and read over the one with the Kumogakure seal first. It was about three pages worth of stapled information, each click of his wooden eye balls against the artificial skin being the intense sound in the quiet bar. "Hm interesting so you are warning us of incoming criminals. A Miroku Akkuma, and a Isaki Hoshikata though these dossiers don't reveal much. I'm unfamiliar with this language as well is it Kumogakurian?" He'd show the paper to the messenger who would slowly nod his head. It was now that we could focus on what stopped him, as we could see chakra threads digging into his body actually leaking out a little blood. It was best not to agitate this technique like when being squeezed you relax.

"Interesting. Well Kumo's good gesture is not a bad thing, however...I believe we can both benefit from it. Currently the Kazekage is not inside the village. He is outside trying to get back in. Kumogakure is being overrun by terrorist and if we barge our way in we will not be able to push forward. However killing the terrorist will have disastrous effects on the village. So my friend I will request this of you. Inform your people of this:

Sunagakure is under siege.
Our Kazekage is trapped outside the entire village weighs on his shoulders.
If we break back in by force the village will be blown up.
Sunagakure is underground and has been for some time now.
Currently the Kazekage Takahashi Sousuke is crafting a plan, though he will need support.
Sousuke is a good man, a fair man, and if you help him I'm sure he will support Kumogakure in any time of need.

Remember those words boy. Oh by the way you really stick out like a sore thumb. I mean the armor was good preparation but you won't be getting to Sunagakure and for some reason the sands have died down. I suppose there is nothing wrong with that, but people are like animals attracted to shiny things. If I were you I'd ditch it for some normal wear."

Hiku would release the technique and begin to leave the bar. Now that he received the letters the next step would be to hole up and wait for Sousuke to come.

[Topic Left]
[Messenger leaving as well]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back