Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Perfect (Open)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi blinked, she did not realize that she had thrown too much at the otter. She let go of her hold on her elephant, it poofs away. She would not be able to hold that jutsu for much longer anyhow. AKumi nodded to Hoshi and watched him attend to his friend. She walked over and looked at Mizu, "Oh, I overestimated him." She stated, she looked at Mizu, he'd be okay. It was a good thing she didn't make more bombs go after him, but hopefully, the Otter learned something.

"Well that was interesting, when you guys become more powerful, find me again, and maybe we can have an even match." Akumi stated, she felt like they just were not ready to have a battle with her, at least not a serious one. Not yet at least.

Looking at the time, Akumi blinked, then started to walk away. It was almost dinner time for her. She didn't know if her older brother had left yet, but she'd probably see him at home later. "Anyways, see you guys later, I have to go." She commented, then she waved to Ritsuko, Hoshi, and Mizu - if he was awake.

Akumi hoped into the trees and started making her journey home.

[topic left]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The elephant had disappeared while Hoshi held Mizu. He slapped him lightly a few times and the the otter blinked into consciousness. Hoshi smirked and Akumi approached. He laughed at her comment, he could agree, he looked back at Mizu who was playing over dramatic.

"No need to apologize Akumi, it was good training, exactly what he needs. And yes, one day when I return, we will train again."

She looked down, and started to leave, Hoshi looked at her and blinked. He then nodded as she turned away with a wave. Mizu then stood on his own two feet. Hoshi high fived the baby otter and they too began to trot off. It was time to head home to Kumo, Hoshi was excited.

[exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back