Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Price of Knowledge [S-Rank SSM]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru stood and waited for a response by the console, having spent a bit of time dabbling in communications and monitoring cable line feeds gave Kamaru enough skill to jury rig how to use the communications room in the facility to call into the village and waited for a response. The man next to him waited nervously looking around. After killing the leader of the facility and the one planning the coup finding out the attack had already begun wasn’t what Kamaru wanted to hear, the fact it wasn’t a physical attack but one using the odd biological ‘thing’ didn’t help either. It seemed the key researcher next to Kamaru wasn’t totally sure about the unknown entity, where it was from, how the variations worked. But Kamaru had all the man’s research data in a bundle stuffed into a satchel and the man waited passively next to him. The man didn’t know for sure if he would be taken out here or killed which was the explanation for the tense posture of the man. But he had hope and it kept him mostly still as he waited for a verdict. At least his days wouldn’t be filled with doing research at the threat of death.

Hearing Kamaru simply say ‘understood’ and pull off the headset had the man holding his breath to see about his fate. Kamaru motioning for him to follow and stating they were leaving was all he needed before he was breathing again. Seeing guards running towards them Kamaru didn’t slow down as he began moving his hands and forming seals telling the man to stand back before his his coat burst into flame and smoldered as he dashed forward his fists flickering like small fireballs as he slammed into the human barrier of guards. Explosions of lava from the ground and fire were enough to give Kamaru a slight edge. Since he was just moving to the exit occasionally redirected by his charge the guards were a challenge but over time the number among the forces of opposition dwindled off.

It turned out his charge had been a researcher writing papers on an odd anomaly in nature, it was unclear if it was a disease, a parasite, or something partially spirit and living but in all cases it had originally been about understanding it, it was unique, it was interesting, and due to one man’s malicious thoughts it was his coffin for the last few months. The group’s leader was mostly focused on abusing it, even without understanding it fully it was pretty dangerous. To make matters worse with a plan already in place and with the head of the organization dead the plan already set in motion the time was already ticking down to disaster in Stone.

Kamaru constantly had thoughts of if this was something that could be used on the Fire Diamyo on the journey back to the village. Kamaru wasn’t the malicious type but considering what he had seen weaponizing it would be easy… but the long term affects being unknown made him hesitate. Leaf City was messed up enough as is. Travel back to the village was a bit slower due to Kamaru’s charge being tired plus not being the type that could walk briskly without needed several breaks. Considering the terrain as well Kamaru had fears of what was going on back in the city.

Taking several days to get back plus short or no turnaround on several missions one after the other had Kamaru wondering. His sleep was filled with nightmares of the dying in Leaf City, of those wailing in the ruins of a city on fire. Cries of the living wishing for Dead, Moans of the dead wanting to live, after the first few nights Kamaru ended up asking where they had originally found this ‘thing’. His suddenly vivid and dream induced nights made more sense as the researcher pointed out the area they had been traveling through. Whatever it was using it against the Fire Diamyo would be too reckless and too foolish.

As a man jumped out seeing the research who jumped back and rushed him happily looked at his prey he stopped when he spotted Kamaru.

”He’s the on who caused all this! I’m making a citizen’s arrest as a member of the Village of Stone” he declared suddenly looking from Kamaru to the man.

”He’s one of them!” the researcher stammered.

”One of what! You’re the one responsible for all this! For what’s happening in my village. You should have been allowed to escape, you will have a traitor’s death.” the man said seeing Kamaru let down his guard not looking at the researcher.

”Many have gotten sick in Stone. Many more will die once the infection spreads.” he continued look at the researched as he moved closer licking his lips. Pass Kamaru a wicked gleeful smile etched into the man’s face. He waited for the sound of the man with the research to fall but he suddenly felt a hand on his back, a cold sweat breaking out on him and running down his back.

”It takes time to notch an arrow if you’re not on the ball… one of them is still out there and he’s being really quite now.” Kamaru stated.

”How’d you know he was the one specifically doing the research? And if he was the cause why would he be escaping?” Kamaru asked finding holes in the man’s logic.

”Well everyone knows about his research I mean he was working with the leader of the organization that’s attacking Stone friend. Woman and children are dying from this sickness, you should just give him too us so we can have him arrested.” he offered becoming more nervous. No one was helping him, no one was attacking.

”If he was as bad as you say and the people in Stone knew they’d have sent a shinobi out to due something about it or bring him back. Not civilians.” Kamaru countered.

”Well due to the situation being so crazy we were tasked by one of the Sennin of the village, he’s not really seen often but with everything going on he asked us on a whim I guess to do something about it.” the man offered. He felt something tapping on his shoulder as Kamaru tapped him with two arrows.

”If that’s the case why did your men shoot before they died… Also I don’t remember giving such an order… as the only male Sennin in the village I think I’d know… Oh I found your other friend.” Kamaru stated forming hand seals, something born of lightning and thunder crashed down to the ground before dashing into the wooded area before a scream was heard.

The man’s vision went dark. Kamaru’s charge went from looking at the man next to him to Kamaru’s new prisoner who’s body was tied to two dead man and another one unconscious that he slowly dragged.

”You’re a lot different than I would expect…” the researcher commented.

”I get that a lot.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back