Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Probably the Cause [S-Rank SSM]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking up in a hospital or clinic is an odd sensation when one comes out of a coma, the feeling of grogginess, slight confusion; you may or may not be surprised by someone there to check on you such as a nurse or other medical professional. But during these semi lucid moments you don’t expect to see a hooded figure slide out of the shadows of your room in the dim lights. Everyone else seems far away and the sound seems to fade out from around you. When they put a hand over your mouth to silence you it slowly starts to click. Seeing dark dead eyes looking down at you as a gloved finger goes to their lips to quiet you while you notice the glint of metal in their hand from a weapon doesn’t help much either. The coffee shop owner seemed confused at first about to scream it seemed, stopped preventively by the sudden pressure over his mouth and fear caused him to struggle, his eyes going wide with realization and the silent motions of the man over him. Thoughts of death came to mind, fears brewed and bubbled along the edge of his consciousness.

”I don’t have a lot of time, the police will be here soon to ask you some questions. My employer has given me some conditional instructions; I guess we’ll see what you do before you end up dead or not. I get paid either way. I’m going to show you some pictures and you’re going to point at the one you will under no circumstances point out or show any hint towards. You could pick a few that look similar to one another and say you’re unsure who the mystery delivery person was that was at the coffee shop or what the package could have been. We’re under the impression this was what they’ll ask you about. Just play dumb it should be easy you’ve been through a stressful situation and a sudden lapse in memory is possible. Yes? Otherwise my employer let me know to make sure you don’t talk to anyone… ever.” Kamaru explained his focus monitoring the door and the man.

With the request and threats the man started to shake. Stammering started as soon as the hand was off his mouth making excuses. Talk came rapidly in a hushed hurried tone about it wasn’t ‘supposed’ to be like that, ‘he’was supposed to just have the building collapse or a fire started. Kamaru shut him up quickly by just looking down at the punch knife in his hand still and moved to staring at the man’s chest. He quickly quieted and looked at photos as Kamaru started flipping through pictures. The man inspected several before tapping on one and Kamaru nodded.

”Don’t pick that one or show any indication of him. I’ll be watching you.” Kamaru explained as footsteps were heard. The man looked and shot a look back. Kamaru had vanished.

*Flashback*
Kamaru had his suspicions and requesting a full grab of the businesses records shed a bit more light than Kamaru expected. But not in a good way or in the direction they were looking for.

Looking over the financial status of the business showed the places primary enemies; time, lack of funds, and mismanagement. The building needed repairs long since a time when standard maintenance was done the place slowly was creeping into disrepair, nothing major really just enough to make the place bright and opening for business, but with the lack of competent management from the owner the business was on a decline slowly dying off which lead to eventually a lack of funds from a drop in sales plus the business was stacking up debt having to pay higher prices from new suppliers due to poor relations with their normal suppliers falling through. No one really wanted to give him a line of credit since he had a failing business. With that in mind the idea of a small loan to renovate the place to generate more business kept getting denied as well. No one wanted to lend to a man too incompetent to deal with something as basic as maintenance cost on a building and land he owned over several years causing his investment to slowly rot away.
*End Flashback*

A few hours later two men showed up in front of the shop owner, he was conscious but in a way he kind of wished he wasn’t. As the two men introduced themselves and explained that they were part of the investigation for the bombing the owner nodded. As his mind raced over things to say and not to say he looked more he looked like someone spacing out versus someone in thought. Covering his face most of the time internally he was on a forge of confusion. Externally he just looked like he had a headache or was confused. He eventually picked out two people that looked similar in a way stating he wasn’t sure which the guy was.

The investigators figured it was random and reported so to Kamaru that evening at the meeting with the whole team. Nodding he stated to the group officially to go looking for the two. As the group stood to leave he cleared his throat before he held up a picture of who they were really searching for unofficially. When asked Kamaru explained he had threatened the man with his boss finding out him pointing out the real bomber would lead to the shop owner’s not being able to talk to anyone ever. The men were shocked since it kind of implied Kamaru worked for the Bomber and he would kill the shop owner if he pointed him out. Kamaru shook his head and wagged a finger. Kamaru explained he was pretty sure if the Shop Owner had identified the bomber and Kamaru told the Kage the situation he would either have the man confined for life due to being an idiot and accomplice or worse case sentenced to death… the threat was real the man just misinterpreted. He did identify the bomber though so it’s a possibility of being sentenced to life in prison and never being able to talk to anyone ever could be a reality for the man. Mutters of Kamaru being evil came from the men in a way which simply got a calm smile from Kamaru who finally stood.

”Alright, that’s enough of that. Yes yes, your boss is evil and diabolical… you all get off major holidays and what not. Let’s go out and find this bastard and take him down.” Kamaru started casually with the group. His tone changed though as soon as he gave them the kill order to find the man. He let lose the hounds to find him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back