Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am returning! (again) and would like access to all the things I need for my OCR please :) I have everything else in my OCR filled out, I just need links and stats and what not. Thank you so much!

Shiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, before anyone asks, please do not ask about what happened to make me disappear for [INSERT PERIOD OF TIME HERE]. It was complicated.

Mind letting me back in, please?

I'll bake cookies.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Inkosi Moro said:
Could someone reactivate me please? I need access to old records for an OCR. Thank you.

Your stuff can be PM'd to you if you're OCRing. Reactivating you to Cloud won't allow you to see your old stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back