Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Red Alliance (Team Solo Mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward paced back and forth. He was wearing his mark I but the faceplate had yet to fully conceal his face. He awaited for one of his best friends to join him. There were few people that the Steward truly trusted, but one of them was Sunaku Harupia. The Sunaku were some distant relation to the Sunahoshi, but none of them could control the diamond sands. It was also remarked that there was a sort of ancient scuffle between the two clans, to the Steward that was 'water under the bridge', which meant that it was in the past. Why one would use such a term to say history was past the Steward's understanding.

His mother had left him with a specific set of instructions to host a dinner of sorts. His mother's orders read as follows:
Masashi Chiyoko said:
Sousuke,

As of late I've been under the weather as you know. I was going to be hosting a dinner for some old allies along with your father. Unfortunately I must leave this task to you. While Okibi and Number Seven are no longer with you at this moment, I trust that you may find a friend to aid you in this undertaking.

Remember the rules of a host. Once you offer them sustenance, then they are under your protection. Should you be attacked, it is up to your guests to protect their host. A host is bound to keep the peace even in the face of the most threatening and intimidating. In your case you'll be hosting to a series of elementals. Fear not though, Prime Diamund is amongst them and she has a long friendship with your father.

Hugs and Kisses.

Mother.

The Steward wasn't exactly keen to share the letter with Harupia for the last bit. The Steward didn't host parties. Even though he hosted the Christmas gathering this year, he did so with his father who had a long history of hosting such events.

And so the Steward returned to pacing awaiting the arrival of his confident - Sunaku Harupia.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru adjusted the collar of his robe a bit as he entered the Kingshelm, paying respect to several guards he came across. It wasn’t often that one entered the pyramid outside of a holiday or other grand event.. It housed one of, if not the largest dining hall within the village. And there he was entering it right before a grand feast would start. And by the request of the Kage, no less.

Sousuke might strike someone as a rather odd individual, but over the last few months, Harupia got to know the Takahashi hire a bit more. Under the weird quirks and sometimes awkward behavior was an intelligent man, one with a great talent in crafting, but also with the heart and skill of a true warrior. Whatever people might say about the legitimacy of the Stewardship and all, he did not doubt Sousuke had what it takes. Though he lacked a bit of social skills at times.

Luckily Harupia had that in spades...at lest he liked to believe so. And he didn’t really meet anyone who said otherwise. As Sousuke asked him for assistance in organizing and hosting the banquet, he was more than happy to oblige. After a bit of walking around, appreciating the interior design of the Pyramid, he would finally reach the spot where his companion was waiting for him. With a bright smile he waved over to Sosuke and as he came closer he gave him quick bow saying "Good day, Steward-san. I see the task before us has got you a bit edgy" trying to lighten the mood a bit with a joke. He didn’t see Sousuke moving around so much...he was probably getting a bit nervous about the whole ordeal. But he would be glad to help, once he knew more of the details of his tasks as the hosts assistant.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Edgy? Like a sword edge?"<i></i> Sousuke was quick to inquire. "Wait. You were trying to tell a joke."<i></i> He observed. The Steward's lips tightened. He seemed like he was going to express himself, which came very slowly as a grin. The grin was on the Steward's face for just a moment though. For that moment it looked like Sousuke's face was going to crack at the seams. That grin though was not meant for this world as the Steward's facial muscles returned to his more known neutrality. "Hrm. Yes. Quite. Right then."<i></i> A pause for a moment. "You always know you can call me Sousuke... I fear though that my title may be used several times tonight."<i></i> Sousuke did not like his titles. Especially did he not like the title Kazekage.

"I think I may have blundered. It was perhaps for the best that I should have mentioned that people attending this dinner are .... some are not even human. Still though. Some of them are quite the socialites as my Mother told me."<i></i> The Steward's eyes shifted over to the tables and chairs. Could some of their guests even sit properly? It would have yet to be seen. "Given the fact that we entertained the Djinn with blades, seals, and various other items... this should be a walk in the park... but not for me. This is just as bad if not worse than that pageant we were both involved in... and yes I was the contestant in the heavily armoured suit."<i></i> Sousuke spoke.

Their first guest would arrive slightly early. The form of this guest was that of a primape, yet instead of fur, the surface of this guest was a rocky exterior. The rocks upon closer investigation would appear to be white and silver. Their guest walked on all fours, except once she came close enough to the Steward and his companion she would lean back a bit and raise her hands. This was the aforementioned Prime Diamund. "Hello Judori-Son."<i></i> She spoke slowly but surely. "Your father wanted me to come early, so we could meet face to face finally."<i></i> She nodded her head and turned to Harupia. "Greetings unto you Son of the Sands. I am Prime Diamund. I hail from the Deadline as you humans call it."<i></i>

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that in spite of the dire situatons they hve been through, Sosuke was feeling quite well, even better then usual. He was laughing at his joke...or at least, trying to. It was clear that the smile didint come naturally, but he didint mind. He was not a comedian after all...for the most part. As he coerected him on how he addresed him he said "Its always a nice to show the utmost respect when starting a covnersation, just in case the other side decides they are in a foul mood when you speak to them... that what my mother always sued to tell me when brushing up my manners. Not that I would expect you to be angry, just a habbit of mine I guess, hah."

He listend to Sousuke speak about the guests coming...the mention of some of them not being "human" had him a bit puzzled...but he decided he would learn what that meant when the time was right. He wouls say "Well, while having you arm broken when dealing with some other-wordly destructive force is always a fun time..." roling his shoulder a bit as he reminded himslef of the pain, glad that the medics in the village were as good as they were "I feel quite a bit better in situations like this. Im sure 'well do fine Sousuke" he concluded with a light nod to the Steward. He then quickly added "You were the Silver Centurion? Who would have thought..." giving him a cheeky grin as he said that. Perhpas if the armor was a bit less...impresive, there would be some question as to who could craft such a work of engerniring within the village. He then quickly added "Its a shame the event ended as soon as it did..."

Finnaly the first guest has...enterd. Well, now he understood what Sosuke meant...he was quite literal. The stone ape came close to them, speaking in a somewaht softer tone then he expected, introudincg itslef. Trying his best not to act surpsied, he gave the speaker a quick bow before saying "Greetins, Prime Diamund. I must say, I had no idea what kind of reisdents we had in that area. But it is a pleasure to meet you, nonetheless" smiling at the creature, but his eyes showing something beetwen confusion and curiousity as to what he was actually looking at.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward always wondered if the stories of Prime Diamund were slightly embellished, but clearly his father had been telling the truth. There was a pause from the stone creature as she listened to Harupia spoke of how he had never encountered her kind before. "Your great-grandfather may recollect me supposing that he is still alive of course."<i></i> There was another pause. "Yes I had met Kumiko ... and one more Kagai? ... Hrumm... Yes. He was an agent of Lord Koijin. We Bouldamites like you humans reside deep in the earth. Everyone once in a while are we forced to come out..."<i></i> She spoke slowly and calmly. Each word was given equal importance. Each word was spoke steadily. "Do you know anyone else who was coming Judori-son?"<i></i>

Throughout this time Sousuke had remained silent. It was best never to interrupt a sentient earth elemental, or one who appeared to have a deep connection with the earth element. From what Sousuke knew of the Bouldamites is that they were like those of the House Kyoujouran. Except their features were quite off. At the very least Harupia was not having a breakdown about what he knew what lurked in the desert. When Sousuke was asked the question, he heard a large knock at the door of the room. "Ah... no Mother did not tell me what to expect. Excuse me..."<i></i> The Steward proceeded to attend the door. He opened it and had to look up. His next guest was a canine. A very large canine, and very much like Number Seven except feminine, lacking red eyes, and various metal piercings. "Good... evening?"<i></i> The Steward would speak hesitantly.

"Purple hair. Dark eyes. Tanned skin. White coat." The canine would speak out loud and in common. "This is ... the son of Masashi Chiyoko? I expected more. I thought you would be taller at the very least. Are you going to let me in?" With that the Steward stepped aside and allowed the massive canine to walk in. The canine carried with herself grace and power. Upon seeing Prime Diamund, the canine spoke out loud and across the room. "Prime Diamund. My mother spoke of you."

The earthern acknowledged the giant canine after a moment. "Miesaro, princess of wolves. Masanko-daughter. You should be more mannerly to your host. He is indeed Judori-son."<i></i> The canine shook her head for a moment, and realized she had indeed erred. "I think you may have underestimated our hosts. How rude of you."<i></i>

"I've taken no offense."<i></i> Sousuke would simply say as his eyes switched from the great canine who appeared to be a sort of princess to the first guest. "I trust that your travel was lengthy Miesaro-hime?"<i></i>

"Hah." She would simply say in turn. "Who's the other human here?"

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia listened to what the creature before him said, taking in every word almost as slowly as the elemental spoke. Usually he wasn’t slow to catch up on anything, but he was a bit...well, surprised at the sight of a rather large, ape like creature which spoke with the mannerism of an experienced, motherly figure, made from what seemed to be precious crystals...he's seen a lot, but still, it was somewhat surprising, but he hoped to get used to it quickly. He didn’t interrupt her discussion with Sousuke, and only when the Steward moved away from them to open the door again, assuming it was for another guest, he would spoke to the Prime saying "Unfortunately, my great-great grandfather had passed away before I was born... the family on my father's side has a history of not really living to their elder years. If my father is any indication of their temper and affection for combat, it not hard to imagine why that was the case..." he said with a somewhat somber smile. He wished he could at least meet his grandfather...but sometimes, the life of a Shinobi and a member of a respected clan was a bumpy one.

In the meantime, it seemed Sousuke had greeted the other guest. One which seemed to have quite a bit of spunk to her. Now this was something he grew accustomed to...speaking dogs. Though this hound seemed to be more than an average Inuzuka companion...a prince of her kind. It was turning out to be quite the feast he got himself into. Bowing before her in a croutes way he said "Sunaku Harupia, son of Shigeo, heir of the Three Desert Flowers. Pleasure to meet you, Miesaro-hime".

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miesaro seemed amused to be amused by Harupia's introduction. "Three Desert Flowers? What happened to the other ones?"

Before Haurpia could answer, Prime Diamund spoke. "Masanko-Daughter. Manners... or must I speak to your mother of how you have disgraced your lineage of proud wolves?"<i></i> There was a certain sternness in those words. The earth elemental shook her head. The wolf princess for a fleeting moment would looked ashamed of herself. "Pay her no mind, nor would I advise you to give rise to her questions. Desert Wolves are often of sharp wit, but some are ... mmm... a bit too sharp. Her grandfather was a tactician of sorts, but he knew his place. That is to say ... he was quite mannerly when making a jest or trying to speak of one's flaws."<i></i>

Once again the door was knocked and the Steward attended to the door. Four individuals entered. The first two a pair. Twins as it were. They were short as they were nearing the four foot six inch mark. Childish in size, but the pair of them had adult human features. One male with rich red hair, and a pointed nose, and one female with pink hair with even sharper features. "Noon Twins." They spoke in union as if to greet the company before them. Both of them pointed at each other opposite and spoke the other's name. "Dae. Nite."[/b] The names shortly followed. The Steward lowered himself down to their level even though he himself was not as tall. He would bow his head gracefully, but mechanically of course. "Surface travel was difficult. We think that elevator of yours may needs repair."<i></i> Spoke Dae and Nite.

"I will undertake to have a look at it."<i></i> Sousuke spoke. His eye brows raised as the inquisitive twins showed a sort of mechanical mastery and understanding of machines.

Following the twin, what was best described as a giant marched in. Masculine he was. Older he was too. "Houjin of House ... you wouldn't be able to say it in your native tongue." He annouced as he introduced himself. The giant man made Sousuke and Harupia look like children. Houjin carried with him an axe, but the way he held it was as if it was a walking cane of sorts. Houjin turned his gaze downwards to notice he was being stared at by Prime Diamund. Houjin was staring back at her . For a moment it would look like the two would trade blows. "Hah. Yes. I know no weapons, but I need a good walking stick. Where can I put this?" The Steward held out his hands so as to take the axe. "Are you sure lad?" Sousuke nodded his head, and once the giant allowed him to grip the axe, Sousuke fell. He dropped like a rock onto the floor.

Miesaro, Dae, Nite, and Prime Diamund each let out a gasp of sorts. "Oh! Not good at all! You let the host hurt himself! Bad luck that!"<i></i> The twins would speak out.

"Does anyone want to help him out with that? I mean geeze. This is a really bad start." Miesaro even pipped up. Houjin shook his head shamefully and relived Sousuke of his walking axe.

The final guest was a more reasonable individual. She was not giant, nor was she small, nor did she have any special features. "Oh. He's a man. He'll be alright." She spoke. This last indivudal carried with her the tattoos of Soon's Sanctuary. The merchant land on the boards of the sea. "I expected the Steward to be a taller man... and a stronger man too. His father though was short, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

(Feel free to take control of the NPCs to build things along)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia didn’t really felt any ill will towards the Wolf Princess after her comment. After all, as far as he understood the three branches of his calm have had different names through the years, and this one seemed to be the most...poetic. He would nod to the earth elemental' words while saying "Thank you for the warning Prime Diamund, but I don’t really mind facing one's sharp wit. After all, I've been trained my whole life to deal with various sharp objects, haha" his face graced with a pleasant smile. He decided against going into a detailed explanation of his clan's history, since he wasn’t quite sure how entertaining the other guests would find it.

Speaking of, more beings joined the gathering after a few short moments. First a pair of rather small people, with an uncanny resemblance to each other, and who seemed to think much alike. Hmm, he heard about twins being loosely tied to each other, but this ran much deeper then whatever he imagined. As he bowed down before the pair, he could see the next guest approaching...in contrast, this one toward each and every of the gathered guests. A Giant, armed with an axe no less...though it seemed clear his intent wasn’t malicious. Though the fact Sousuke dropped down after trying to relive him of the walking accessory made his heart jump a bit.

He was preparing to assist his fellow Shinobi, stirring the sand hidden amongst various pouches on his body to life...however, the Giant picked his accessory up, though not with a disappointed shake. And then another guest came, looking unusually...normal, in contrast to everyone else. As she spoke about the Stewards appearance, he would move over to help him stand up after the sudden attack of the axe, while saying "Judori-san trusted his son with the mantle of Kazekage Steward, and personally I can attest that he did not fail his nor the villages trust. Sometimes even the best can be taken by surprise..." As they both (hopefully) stood up straight, Haru would speak on, a welcoming smile on his face as he said "It seems we are all gathered now. Welcome to the Kingshelm honorable guests. Allow us to show you to the tables. I’m sure we could all use a good meal and drink" before giving them a deep bow, and guided them along with Sousuke to the tables. He thought about addressing each guests by their title, but the merchant rom the Haven did not give one, so he would wait with that for now.

Mft: Wc= 426

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was aided by Harupia's sands. The Steward nodded his head and thanked his friend not once but twice for his assistance. As Harupia went to defend him verbally about his undertakings the Soon's Sanctuary merchant would turn her head and sneer. This did not go unnoticed by the other members of the company present. Houjin too would speak up. "Few can pick up my axe. I should have disallowed him from the start." The eight foot giant would speak up. Houjin's skin was tanned. He wore heavy leather armour which seemed unfitting for one of his size considering that one of his size should have worn heavy plate.

When Harupia spoke his greeting and introduction, the grouping would be lead into the feasting hall where a large round table sat. The company would approach and while Houjin was the largest of the guests surprisingly enough there was a seat just for his size. For the twins there were chairs which too was just for their size. Once everyone was seated there was one seat empty. "We seem to be missing a guest."<i></i> Sousuke would observe. The way the seating arrangements worked in clockwise formation: Sousuke, Harupia, Prime Diamund, Houjin, the Noon Twins, the Soon Representative, Miesaro, and the empty seat.

"Yes... we are short one. I suspect we're missing Al'Haquish. He's late as usual. A Shadow Priest is always late. The day one arrives early is the day we can safely conclude that the end is near." Miesaro would once again be given a disapproving look from Prime Diamund. "No. Seriously. If a Shadow Priest arrives early..."

"We can begin our feast." A wizened voice would speak. The final member approached his seat. This was a man taller than Sousuke, slightly over six feet high. He was adorned with dark feathered robes and face paint resembling that of a skull. His skin was slightly dark, or perhaps it too was paint it was unknown. This final guest took his seat next to Sousuke. "Aha. Got you there Wolf Princess." He would say as he took his seat. A wide grin would surface on his face. "I won't apologize for my late arrival. I had to deliver a sacrament, my final one for the day. Houjin good to see you. Prime Diamund, I've heard whispers from the shadows about you. They say only the best. I hear nothing good about you Siri of Soon. Twins of Noontide the shadows greet you, and ... finally..." The Shadow Priest would turn his head to face Sousuke and Harupia. "Three Desert Flowers. Three Roses perhaps? Three is good number. A lucky number so say the shadows." He would add.

"Yes. Three is a good number. It is known."<i></i> Prime Diamund would say as she would nod her head at Harupia. "You are Al'Haquish? High Priest of the Shadow? As per young Masanko-Daughter."<i></i> Prime Diamund would nod her head at Miesaro referring to her. In response to the question, the feathered man would nod his head. "An old religion. No doubt. You are a medicine-man are you not?"<i></i>

"Medicine-man?"<i></i> Sousuke would inquire quietly as he had never heard of this man or seen anyone of his order. The Steward would sneeze as the feathers were slightly affecting him. "Ah. Forgive my manners, I am Takahahashi Sousuke, son of Judori and Chiyoko." He would add shortly. This late man was a subject of interest to the Steward and he was grateful in a way that he was seated next to the man.

"He specializes in the old medicines... and dark-born aids. Shadows are not to be feared young Steward. They are natural." Houjin would speak. He would nod his head. "A time of sickness once took my father, and Al-Haquish here came at the right moment as a Shadow Priest usually does, and healed him of his ailments. Smokes, and medicines. Strong indeed." The giant would rumble.

"He married our parents, and our grand parents."<i></i> Dae and Nite would interject. It would seem that the Shadow Priest had his finger in many pies, but it seemed that he did not taint them with his touch.

"Hey can we have some grub? A girl gotta eat." Miesaro would chime in. Again Prime Diamund shot her a dirty look. As if on cue Sousuke would tap the table three times. A great hole would sink down and what rose out of it was the feast. The Steward feared for a moment he may not have enough food for all his guests ... but then again there was lots to be had.

"Ah. A few words if I may?" Al-Haquish would interject. All of the company would nod their head. Each of them would bow their head according, and Sousuke too would pick up on this. All of them except the Soon represenative would do this. "We of many faiths are here under the roof of the Steward-Kazekage. May our shadows become one and may we all learn and grow well from each other's presence. May we feast and dine in peace, and that our business tonight go unhindered."

Sousuke too would speak up. "I may not be the religious sort, but thank-you for that."<i></i> He would pause for a moment. His eyes would shift to Harupia. Sousuke was ever so grateful for his friend's presence, and social graces. "I would like to thank the ancestors for your safe arrivals. As my good friend Sunaku Haripia said we could all use a good meal and drink, and so it is present before us, and ... while I may not be the cook ... I trust that we will all find this to be a good meal."

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed they were a single guest short... an easy mistake to make when he didn’t see he guest list. Though with the appearance of the first guests there wasn’t really time to think about that earlier. Still he learned a bit about the guests even without that. The merchant seemed to be not the most enjoyable person. A life of selling high and buying low probably meant having a rather no nonsense attitude in general. He hoped that wouldn’t be too much of a problem. later on...as they all sat, Maisero commented how the arrival of the "Shadow Priest" on time would probably mean something bad is happening...he had never heard of such a figure, and he wasn’t quite sure what to excepted of someone worshiping shadows...

Still, as the robed man with a very specific, shamanic feel to him came, he seemed to be quite benevolent in spite of his beliefs. He greeted the other guests, finally coming to him and Sousuke, which made Harupia nod his head in greeting after Sousukes words, saying "Al'Haquish...A very exotic sounding name. Pleased to make you acquaintance, and thank you for the kind words." He then listened to the other guests talk about the men's abilities and services. So, were the twins also followers of the Shadow. Curious...His family was mostly focused on sand for generations, both controlling it, and cherishing it for the power it bestowed upon them, so he never consider any other religion rather than the worship of Mother Suna...

Still, he didn’t mind the prayer started by the Shadow Priest, and after Sousuke words he would say "I’m sure the meal will be quite exquisite, especially in such good company" smiling brightly at the gathered folk, while looking around bit over the table...both stop scout out what he had to choose form, but also wondering who would start the conversation further on...he wasn’t sure if this was simply a friendly meal or weather there were some sort of issues which needed to be discussed.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Shadow Priest chuckled at Harupia's remark. "I've heard that before, but always remember young one ... all Shadow Priests are called Al-Haquish. The difference is in our pronunciation. Sometimes the first A is delayed, whereas the second A is longer. You are quite welcome. The Great Shadow knows we need all the kind words possible for dark times." The feathered man took a drink from his goblet of wine. "A good red, always appreciated." He would pause and look across the table to the giant.

The giant's goblet had remained very full. "Is there something wrong with the wine Houjin?"<i></i> Sousuke inquired. The giant shook his head. "I can get you water if you like?"<i></i> The giant nodded his head. The Steward reached for the pitcher of water and poured a glass for him. The Steward got up and walked around the table to the giant.

"A host who fully attends to his guests. How rare. Refreshing." In a single gulp the giant drank the water, in which Sousuke poured him another glass. Again another gulp. "I think my dear host, it may be best if you were to leave the pitcher with me. I don't think you want to be here the entire night." A rumbling laughter escaped the giant and Prime Diamund. The two laughter combined caused the room to shake a little. The two were met by an angry look by Siri of soon. The laughter continued but soon enough it reached its conclusion.

"Finally. I thought the roof would come down upon us." Siri spoke with much disdain for the two in her voice. "Sousuke. Steward. Attend me with wine. My glass is empty." The Steward thus did as she bid, but Siri was addressed some distasteful looks from the members at the table.

"And they say I have bad manners." Miesaro shot back as venomously as she could.

"What's that paper-bag princess? I heard your mother has fallen from grace in old age. Something of a sickness of the mind." Siri shot back. "Maybe if you watch your tongue maybe your mother may receive proper medical aid from us." Siri sneered. Her lips pursed together and formed a wicked smile. "Is it true? I've heard that your mother faced a dark terror from the surface? She hasn't quite recovered I heard. Going on and on about something about bug-eyed humans with violet skin?"

Miesaro looked as if she wanted to say something, but a growl came from her. As civilized as she was, her house and her kind were under attack. Sousuke interjected. "Soon isn't the only grouping of people with an organized medical team. Harupia, if I provided you with a skin suit, could you take a squad of medical nin to visit Queen Masanko? Or perhaps you could aid in the transport of the Wolf Queen to our medical facilities?"<i></i>

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmm... so Al-Haquish was a legacy name of sorts. Interesting...if anything, Harupia was quite glad he could learn about all these wondrous beings during the meal. Though he was a bit concerned about the Priest talking bout dark times. Was he referring to the Djinn incident? Was a dark time awaiting him in the future... or perhaps it was just the nature of the men, after all, he dealt with Darkness in a way...trying to shake of the uncomfortable thoughts, Harupia took a sip of wine after the Priest complimented it. Mmm, quite good indeed.

As he saw Sousuke stand up to attend to Houjin, he considered following to help, but that seemed a bit pointless after the giants words. Sousuke was the host, and he was...well, he'd say the assistant? All in all, he didn’t feel he needed to run everywhere. besides, he needed to work to keep his balance as the two gigantic guests shacked the room with their laughter. Unfortunately the cheery atmosphere did not last long as Siri spoke up. He would try to attend to the Merchant, but the Steward did beat him to that as well. Though, he couldn’t help but feel the unpleasant tone of her voice. Unfortunately things seemed to only escalate further on.

Miesaro commented on her behavior which made the merchant go on a bit of a tirade, talking about the condition of the queen. Haru couldn’t help but wonder how a women with such disposition managed to earn her living selling things to people... Perhaps her wares were of vital importance, assuming she was responsible for running the medical aid...hmm, a doctor who is also a salesman...that didn’t sound like a good combination.

Luckily Sousuke interjected as well, offering the aid of the village. As his name was brought up, Harupia said "Certainly Sousuke-san. I wouldn’t be much of a Sunaku if I was not able to move through the sand now would I? I'd be glad to assist in the job. It was a while since I last left the village. I was visiting the Haven for a bit of shopping. Found a set of paints which seemed to drain very nice in my sand" he commented, gathering a bit of food to his plate. His mother always thought him that it was always best to defuse a heated situation by diverting attention away from it. Now, he was far from being as good of a conversationalist as she was, but he still could try. After a bit he turned to the twins as he said "Dea, Nita, I have been wondering. You mentioned our lift needing repairs. Are you perhaps engineers or mechanics of sorts?". Not that he doubted that the lift they had was flawlessly built, he simply liked to know if someone knew what they were talking about most of the time.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Fine arts," Al-Haqquish would begin as he drank from his glass, "I can appreciate the fine arts. I never knew a paint to drain in sand. When you're finished, can I trouble you for an exhibition?" The Shadow Priest would speak as Harupia spoke of his trip to Soon for the purchase. Siri turned her head and snorted at the remark. "A fine merchant you'll make if you insult the customers my dear." Al-Haqquish would respond as it was becoming clearer and clearer that Siri was perhaps the least well liked at the table.

Dae and Nite were munching on dinner rolls as the both looked at each other when Harupia began to converse with them. Both of them finished their chewing at the same time as they spoke again once in union. "It's our job! We dabble in all sorts of metal works, but not weapons and armour. We dabble in puppets and tools to help others. Granted our structures aren't nearly so ... big and grand like yours. Our is smaller, finer, and more articulate."<i></i> The twins simultaneously pulled out twin clocks out of their robes and placed them on the table. If Harupia were to glance at them he would see that each clock was made up of several small cogs and wheels that were continuously moving in sync.

"Useless trinkets." Siri would speak in turn which caused both the twins to grow shameful.

"At this rate, the honour of Soon's Sanctuary will be dust." Houjin spoke. It seemed that the giant had his fill of the woman.

"I don't care for the honour of Soon. I only care for your lives!" Siri would then stand up and with monstrous strength she would kick the table up sending food and drink everywhere. She skin would begin to crack and her form began to change a violet carapace. "That body was far too small, and the voice was annoying to keep. I've got you all gathered here, heads of states of important clans, and allies. Descendants of the First Men, Cursed Beings, all of you will bend the knee to the Unbent." Her form began to twist and grow larger as the carapace began to grow spikes.

Prime Diamund took point with Houjin. "Foul fiend. You've made your way here? Suna nin expeled you from my realm, and now I will do the same but for theirs."<i></i>

Houjin armed himself with his axe. "Our numbers surpass yours." Houjin spoke.

"You! I should have known something smelled rotten!" Miesaro barked.

"I didn't come alone." The would-be Siri spoke. The insectoid fiend formed hand seals and punched the ground. Three summoning circles would appear, and five clones of the would-be Siri arose.

Sousuke summoned his ebon blade and his face plate would began to encase the rest of his face. "Avoid physical contact Harupia. These things are known to absorb attacks and then repurpose them for their own ends."<i></i>

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding towards the Shadow Priest he would say “That would be no trouble at all. As much as I enjoy the act of creation, I’m always looking forward to the time of sharing them with the world” he said with a small chuckle, taking a bite of some chicken while taking a sip of wine. During that the twins answered his questions. So they were more of the tinkering sort…though he heard stories about how dangerous puppets could . He watched the clocks they presented to them, but before he could say anything the merchant quipped in rudely again. It seemed the Soon’s Heaven were actively working on alienating their clients…that or this was some kind of ruse…

It’s easy to write how predictive Harupia was, still the revelation something might be amiss came almost simultaneously to the kick which knocked over the table. Still, he was conscious enough to move out of the way without getting hurt, though some of the foods and drinks did soil his clothing a bit. Still, seeing the merchant seemingly crack open and turn into some monstrous insect was kind of a bigger issue… Whatever these Unbent were, it was clear they meant ill towards them. And he was somewhat fed up with some mysterious creatures trying to end him…

As everyone seemed to prime themselves for battle, and Sousuke warned him to not step in close, he would say quietly remaining in a crouched position “Understood. It’s not like I’m quite that apt in close quarter combat as it is…” before thrusting his hand towards the insect like creature. As he did so, sand would fly from under his robes, but also from all around the insect, any sort of small particle from the ground, air or anything he could bend to his will flying towards it, attempting to lock it into his Desert Coffin. If anything, he’d be glad to make mauling the bug easier for the rest.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Harupia's desert coffin engulfed the monster and her summoned allies, or perhaps they were clones? Such was an unknown. The first to follow up was Miesaro, the ebony wolf emitted a howling blast of cold energires across the room and froze one of the targets. Quick on the follow up was the Noontwins who conjured a giant metallic fist which was sent flying towards the frozen foe. The fist rammed through the insectoid enetity and drove it into another room. Miesaro laid low for a moment and the twins hopped on her back. with a tremendous leap they went after the foe they had laid low.

Next up was Houjin who extended his axe and handled it slightly different. With a tremendous show of strength he slashed two of the insectoids into the walls and very much like the Noon Twins attacks they were sent literally through the walls. He charged after them with Al-Haquish following up. The Shadow Priest's form darkened as if he took one a slightly different appearance. A flock of crows animated themselves from his feathery wears and were sent into the room to attack the foe.

Three now were left with Sousuke, Harpia, and Prime Diamund. "Stand tall and brave young ones."<i></i> She would offer words of encouragement. The three of the Unbent moved in unision and fired out spiked projectiles. The great earthen primate slammed his fist into the ground and raised the floor to block all attacks. Three of them would then converge on the elder being, and Sousuke would first response by shadow dancing to meet one of them with a sword in hand and a flaming fist in the other. Both attacks would connect soundly but then the foe he struck began to change into a slightly smouldering being. Twin blades would form out of the upper body as the next attack came, Sousuke countered each slash accordingly.

The second of three attacks struck Prime Diamund in the back, but the foe would end up piercing herself upon the stalagmites. A howling pain would cry out, but then that aspect of Prime Diamund would begin to show up in the fiend. The third attacker would come from a blind spot that Prime Dimaund was not quite prepared for.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While not really that much of a combat person, Harupia always enjoyed when his technique managed to achieve it goal, a few of the insect like attackers being caught in his sand coffins. Focusing the energies in his palms he made the sand constrict tighter and tighter, with anyone close enough being able to hear the crunch of the bones of the beings, until one of the insectoids burst from all the pressure forced upon him, spilling the insides of it across the room. That made Haru drop his focus, leaving the other two bodies lying there in their crushed state. While he was more comfortable with dealing with such creatures when it came to ending their lives, sometimes he forgot just how much destruction could his element cause. And seeing the sudden burst of gore was not a pleasant view.

In the meantime he could see several other battles coming forming within the room, each of the guests fending of the assault the best way they could, which was quite formidable. Though the helm would probably need a lot of renovation after the fight… As far as he saw he was left in the chamber with Sousuke and the Prime Diamund, both the Kage and their guest doing quite well for themselves. However, he saw one of the insects try and attack the Diamund from a spot she didn’t see. But the Sunaku was still vigilant, and willing the sand around him to life again, he would rise a huge clump of sand in the air which moved towards the target, quickly forming into a condensed stream, a Sand Missile, aimed squarely for the insectiods head, moving fast enough to hopefully strike it before it could carry out its attack.

Mft 2, Wc= 291

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A sand missile would from the condensed stream of sand that Harupia was conjuring. The missile would connect and break through the carapace. Prime Diamund would turn slightly seeing what Harupia had done. "A fine strike Sunaku-son."<i></i> From there the mighty earthern primate would put the point on the exclamation mark and ram her fist through what was presumably some vital organs of the fiend. "Rocks for brains."<i></i> The motherly being would bring her fist down once again crushing the head entirely.

Sousuke on the other hand was on the other side of the room fighting still. The foe was starting to adapt quickly to his fire techniques, and seemed to be slowly regenerating. "I'll have this foe under wraps soon, but a desert coffin would be appreciated."<i></i> The Steward requested as he continued to battle his foe. The Steward made a slip in a movement though and was punished for it as his foe opened up on him with scythe like appendages. Sousuke's armour was sliced open, while he did not howl in pain, the cuts in his armour looked deep. "Check in on the others. I should be fine, our guests come first."<i></i> Sousuke would speak.

Prime Diamund would turn to Harupia. "Your liege lord, will you aid him, or do as he requests?"<i></i> The earthern element would turn to the side. "Aid him, I will check on the others."<i></i>

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A nice clean hit... well, kind of. He always wondered why a good strike, which usually meant a pretty big burst of blood and other fluids was called "clean". Though Haru didn’t have much to have a philosophical debate about the fact as the Prime commended him on his attack...though soon after she made sure the insect was dead for good. Which wasn’t quite a pleasant sight, but he guessed there was something primal in the elder creature, besides its body.

Soon he turned to see that Sousuke was having slight difficulties with his opponent, the insect like humanoid slashing at him with giant claws. Though his commands were different, as soon as he heard Diamund offer her assistance he simply nodded with a quick "Thank you" before he moved towards Sousuke. He figured that the other guests were doing quite fine as he last saw him. Besides, once he assisted the Kage they could both move on to try and assist the others.

With that said Haru didn’t waste time, sending another smaller, but more accurate Sand Missile right at the targets head, while creating a smaller Cluster Attack of sand, sending a blunt projectile around the creatures chest. Forcing him to dodge two attacks, while dealing with the sword wielding Kage, would probably force the insect into making some kind of mistake. Unless it would be better than his brethren so far.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
More grains of sand gathered and formed another sand missile was launched. The Unbent saw the stream of sand incoming. The Unbent shifted ever so slightly to miss the attack, but then paid for it when Sousuke slashed with the ebon blade. The ebon blade ignited and burned through the Unbent's flesh. The follow up was then from Harupia who delivered a series of blunt attacks from his sand. The Unbent staggered for a moment, before Sousuke kicked it and placed some distance between him and the creature. Sousuke then proceeded to hold out his palm and concentrated a plasma blast. While the Unbent was flying backwards, its body was beginning to show attributes of Harpia's sand. "Have to make this count..."<i></i> Sousuke then unleashed a concentrated beam of plasma chakra which periced through the chest area of the Unbent. The body slunk low for a moment and ceased moving. "...It's either going to disintegrate or ... I'm actually going to get something to research for once."<i></i> Sousuke began to walk towards the body, but then as he had said it began to disintegrate. What was ultimately left was some of Harpuia's sand from when he attacked it.

Sousuke's face plates receded. A frown formed upon his face. "Most unfortunate."<i></i> Sousuke blinked. "You're alright of course? No worse for wear I think the saying is?"<i></i> The Steward would inquire of his ally.

By this time several other party members were returning. Houjin looked most disappoint. "I beheaded it, and it vanished. I can't mount it on my wall. How disappointing." Houjin was patted on the back by Al'Haqquish who seemed to sympathize with the giant.

"Well that bitch is dead. No one speaks ill of my mother... and lives" Miesaro spoke as she grinned. The two twins came out as well. Each of them looked a little roughed up, but they didn't look injured.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed his plan worked, the missile distracting the best enough for the Steward to unleash his own attacks towards him. The blasts his leader generated were quite an...interesting sight. The light emanating from the project ails was fascinating...yet the destructive force was frightening to him. With his sand, he felt he had a bit more control. He could trap someone in the sand, and then decide to hold him, without needing to kill him outright...with such a blast, there was a pure intent to hurt. Which is the way of the Shinobi...still, a scary power in his mind indeed. Though beautiful as well. This world was such a weird place, mixing the gruesome and the marvelous so easily.

As the body of the insect dissolved, not leaving any trace they could analyze, he smiled up towards the Steward saying " Im quite alright. My sand as usually proved quite vigilant in defending me... Though you seem to be wounded to some extent" he said, looking at the gash across the Stewards armor. After a few seconds, the other guests started to come back, showing clear signs of battle, but not wounded badly. as they all gather he would say "Well, I guess some exercise before dinner is always good right? Haha...erm, pardon my jesting. Is everyone ok? Is any of the staff of the Tower in need of assistance?" he asked, trying to balance between relaxing a bit and making sure everyone was fine. He came here to dine, not to fight. He always hated suddenly shifting plans.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back