Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Red Alliance (Team Solo Mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"We are as fine as fine can be." spoke the Noon Twins. The pair of them hopped off of Miesaro's back. Both of them looked at each other and then at Harupia. "A little bit of work isn't too much for the both of us." Both of them covered their mouths and began to laugh a bit at Harupia's joke. It seemed that they were indeed quite well. Dae Nite removed from their fingers a rings. Dae handed one to Sousuke and then Nite handed one to Harupia. Sousuke took the gift nodding his head with gratitude. When he was at a loss from trying to put it on, Dae suggested that he used the ring not for his finger, but on his ear.

Miesaro stretched a bit. She placed all four paws on the ground shifted left then right, "You two do know how to show a girl a good time you know? I thought all humans were going to be bores. Not you two." Miesaro in turn complimented both the Steward and his associate. "I'll have to take the two of you on a hunt some day." Sousuke nodded his head and acknowledged her offer responding that sometime he would do so.

"I can't say that I enjoyed myself nearly as well as our young wolf princess here ... but this has indeed been a spiritual and fruitful journey." Al-Haquish would add. "I would think that a bit of the old magick of hospitality and good food still does the body good. No... I would not think, I know. I thank-you Steward Sousuke and Faithful Harupia. May your shadows grow and prosper."

"A good host you are Harupia, oh and you too Sousuke." The giant leaned on his axe looking back at the mess. "I think it is only right that I should aid you in the restoration of your halls." The giant first began by lifting the table and placing it right side up. Sousuke opened up his mouth to ask him to stop, but Prime Diamund placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Take his assistance Judori-son. You've been on pins and spires all evening. You and your friend have been excellent hosts. I too ... feel slightly responsible, and because your mother is way ... I too will aid you as she would aid you."<i></i>

[Mission concluded]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru smiled brightly seeing all the guests were fine. His question about the rest of the staff was left unanswered...but he assumed that if there were any casualties and wounded, there would be a great rucks outside of the hall. So everything seemed under wraps by now. He blinked as the twins took of a ring from their fingers, but smiled and nodded his head in respect , putting the gift on his finger. Harupia was rather picky with accessories, a lot of them either looking to cheap for his taste, or being too expensive to really justify acquiring them. But this ring looked quite nice, he had to say.

He was glad to hear the canine princess was also impressed by their display...though her suggestion of a hunt was a bit disheartening. All things considered, Harupia never enjoyed taking anyone’s life, even animals. Still, he nodded along Sousuke quickly saying "I’m sure that well be an... interesting experience." After that the other two guests commended them on their hosting, after which they slowly started to help with cleaning the mess up.

He wanted to protest but Prime Diamaunds words stopped him from that, with him simply saying "Thank you all for your help, and thank you for you kind words. It was a pleasure being a host to you all... regardless of one of the guests being a bad apple..." chuckling a bit, though his mind was somewhat worried. If some kind of creatures assumed the identity of a merchant, what happened to the real person? And just how much of these insects might be hiding around them. Tis thoughts wandered through his mind as he started to help tidy the helm, and also looking to see how the area looked outside of the dining hall...there was quite a clean-up ahead of them.

Mft, Wc= 304

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back