Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Resurrection of a King (PVT- Kazuki, Fuu, Miroku Akkuma)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There will be no glory in your sacrifice little kitten. I will erase even the memory of Hyakujuuonouu from all eternity. Every memory shall be burned. Every creature that could possibly describe you shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Hyakujuuonouu, or the Demonbeast King, will be punishable by utter annihilation. Only the spirit world will ever know you existed at all!"</COLOR><i></i> Hyakujuuonouu slept inside his petrified body, laughing at the memory of Pyriel's taunts during his first death. He could feel the setting for his release coming. How it was coming about he could not understand but the ease of feeling that grasped his soul now felt like the first vestiges of freedom.

The Fallen being Pyriel was quite the capable swordsman and the first destroyer of their age. He had been sealed by his kindred for all eternity and was never to be released unless Hyakujuuonouu was freed from the curse of his blade that would chase Hyakujuuonouu even into reincarnation. Eons had passed since he felt anything but the being properly named 'Inferuno' was able to actually take a breath of the warm fire touched air of his sealed chamber. Life was filtering into his body because someone was breaching the seal he had placed onto the Demonbeast King and inadvertently doomed himself incurring the wrath of Hyakujuuonouu's celestial cousins. Through their decree he could only be free if his curse upon the Demonbeast King was removed. Inferuno could never do that because he had invoked his curse with his very being and the power of the dark gods as he slew his exalted sister as well. With the King's return she would live again and so would he and this time he would kill them both without a curse or the wrath of the dark gods. No, he would kill them with his own power. Flames began to eat away at the ancient seals ever so slowly as he found himself able to move a little more and a smile encompassed him. Wherever he goes I will find him and slay him. His withered body would need time to reclaim fighting form but time was one thing the immortal swordsman had in spades.

Kuro tracked to a site of abundant power near the center of the sacred and terrible battle where Ancients and First Men had fallen in battle until Primus challenged their Lords Fuujin and Homura.

<COLOR color="indigo">"Brother Kazuki I can't thank you enough... Is there anyone else that can assist us in this that you might be able to recruit?"

WC: 437
MFT

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The duo would travel intensively for a few days. They were heading to place that Ancients dreaded and Humanity rejoiced. The place where their last clash took place, the location where the Ancient Lords were slain by a human and Humanity was freed from their slavery. Godsfall. Kuro’s ancestor was not sealed in stone there, but the Toraono Warlord needed a place where chakra still filled the air, where the natural energy would be highest. And what better place if not the resting place of hundreds of Ancients, humanoid personifications of natural elements, beings filled with natural energy? Traversing the desert to such forsaken place was not an easy trek, but both of them were used to the rigors of the outside world, the half demon more so, because he had lived his entire life in the Wind Country. While Kazuki had traversed the entire world before and he more or less accustomed to every environment.

”Brother Kazuki I can’t thank you enough… Is there anyone else that can assist us in this that you might be able to recruit?” the Toraono Warlord would inquiry after they had arrived at Godsfall. The Senju Overlord would ponder for a bit. Of all the people they both knew, only two or three would be of any service. Suna, Mikaboshi and Sousuke, perhaps. Suna and Mikaboshi would not help them, they hated demons and Kuro was trying to revive one. He was positively certain the Kazekage would also object against such action. He could not think of anyone else that could have knowledge about demons, seals and other related stuff. He would shook his head before replying. "I am afraid not. The ones I can think off, would certainly either outright not help us or try to prevent us from doing this. I am certain that, among those I can summon, there are many that could be useful, but what they can do, so can we. I think it is just you and me here." Reaper would tell him. "But I must warn you again. If your ancestor proves to be a menace, I will end him. Or die trying." Kazuki would warn Kuro again. The last thing they needed, or wanted, was one more enemy.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro would listen to his brother in arms and all things but blood and chuckle at the need to end Hyakujuuonouu and within Kuro the great beast king laughed as well. He was a threat to no one imparticular but if he knew the duality of his curse he himself might have protested and attempted to stay dead and damned so that his single greatest enemy would stay the same way. Unknowing of the shackles and counter balance of Inferuno's curse upon him Kuro would place a heavy yet vigorous hand upon Kazuki's shoulder and explain himself all the same.

"Brother, he will be fine and for us as harmless as a soft breeze. There have been many times in my life where I had terrible decisions to make and it was his instincts that guided me. His eyes were the ones that awakened my own and his power that allowed me to have a six fold soul. Worse still because of the power that was his when he existed I can never release his final or original form. Our world would starve an original demonbeast unless they at nothing but sandwyrms and carnasaurs twice a day. Even then it would not be enough, so you have nothing to fear for the few moments he has been awake have all been through me. I began as his reincarnation but as a scion my own soul was too strong to allow a full imprint and my twin sisters were too female to get anything but small vestiges of his power. You won't ever have to see Hyakujuuonouu as an enemy because he is actually my template, and just as I love you, and would die for you a thousand times over so would he. I have one or two allies I believe I can call upon that would be able to arrive summarily. As I set up the ritual I will send him a message."<i></i> Kuro could not thank Kazuki enough to always think of Suna and others first it is what he would do were the situation reversed.

Kuro cleared a portion of the desert vast using his telekinesis as he found a light plateau of stone and earth only twelve feet beneath the sand. It was a simple feat and the earth itself was only so close to the surface since the maelstrom no longer changed the dunes consistently and without an eternal storm things reached for balance. With a twenty foot circumference cleared Akuma Kuro would go about setting stakes and drawing the necessary runes with piles of sand, piles of stone, and coals to mark where fiery runes would be set. Hyakujuuonouu's core elements were fire and earth. A small trio of storm clouds would gather around the perimeter of the twenty foot wide seal as Kuro placed his cylinder containing the soul-less vessel that had attained the equivalent size and potential of a sixteen year old male. With a gauge and several meters measuring the abundance of energy within and around the capsule itself Kuro would check the readings and nod as they had indeed found a good spot for their transference if not a perfect spot. Halfway done with his preparations Kuro would settle into a meditative stance and place a chakra pulse that Kazuki could feel because he was a sage and the brothers Kuro sought now would be capable sages as well. The pulse only sent a sense of urgent need but nothing that would give the impression of danger or life threatening, dire circumstances. It was an emotional pulse of chakra, a request for aid, that sages, celestial and/or demon touched and some of ancient power and/or blood might feel.

Of those that could feel and respond to such a general request for aid Kyujin, Akkuma, Katsuo, Fuu, and a spunky young girl named Suzume. Their presence was not truly required even though the closer they were the easier the ceremony would be but for them to participate they need only raise their hand or focus their energy in response wherever they were and they would be linked to the setting and see/know exactly what their aid accomplished from their own perspective.

MFT
WC: 618
ooc: To participate in this thread, you need not journey here, you can simply post your response to Kuro's emotional sending for aid with either your own reactions from wherever you are or if you really want to be present follow the echo of the chakra signal to Kuro and Kazuki's location.
In order to help you only need to raise your hand or send back your own response via any chakra response you feel appropriate and a response in kind will be made during my further posts thank you for your time and participation.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Brother he will be fine and for us as harmless as a soft breeze. There have been many times in my life where I had terrible decisions to make and it was his instincts that guided me. His eyes were the ones that awakened my own and his power that allowed me to have a six fold soul. Worse still because of the power that was his when he existed I can never release his final or original form. Our world would starve an original demonbeast unless they at nothing but sandwyrms and carnasaurs twice a day. Even then it would not be enough, so you have nothing to fear for the few moments he has been awake have all been through me. I began as his reincarnation but as a scion my own soul was too strong to allow a full imprint and my twin sisters were too female to get anything but small vestiges of his power. You won't ever have to see Hyakujuuonouu as an enemy because he is actually my template, and just as I love you, and would die for you a thousand times over so would he. I have one or two allies I believe I can call upon that would be able to arrive summarily. As I set up the ritual I will send him a message." Kuro would answer after hearing what Kazuki had just said about terminating his ancestor if things went south after the being's resurrection. The Senju Overlord would shrug his shoulders. "Very well." Reaper would concede. There was no point in continuing going back and forth with the Toraono Warlord because the White Wolf did not know for certain what was going to happen after the deed was done. It was still his job, as brother and friend, to warn the Boarder Sennin to what problems could be waiting for them at the end. "I trust your judgement, but if things go awry, I will terminate this and you will not be able to stop me Kuro." the Shadow Sword would further warn Kuro. It would be his final warning and he would go forward with actions if the time came to be.

The Toraono Warlord would eventually seat and began meditating. Immediately, the Occult Sennin would begin feeling a pulse of chakra mixed with natural energy. He quickly understand it was the Toraono Warlord's doing, Kuro was calling for someone. With nothing else to do, he would simply scan the surroundings, with both his natural ability to feel chakra and with his senses, trying to see if there was any dangers to them lurking in the distance.
[MFT - 440]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Patience is a virtue but I will not make you wait to conclude this topic Kazuki

With no aid seemingly forthcoming Kuro released his call for assistance and instead drew forth his full reserves. Calling upon his summoner and exalted form, Akuma Kuro placed a massive seal upon the cleared earth and summoned the giant petrified form of Hyakujuuonouu. Although only his head and his two of his paws peaked up from the densely energized sands. It was clear from just the portions of his body that could be called forth that he was large. He would have been the equivalent of a small or juvenile sandwyrm. No where near as massive as the full grown ancient sandwyrms but then again he never reached his full growth either.

Using the Summoning jutsu Summoner Kuro summoned the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path that was Hyakujuuonouu's cursed form. A summoning technique that draws forth a massive stone creature into the area, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Hyakujuuonouu was currently a blindfolded ,shackled, giant feline - humanoid demon. He protruded from the ground in such a way that only his torso and arms were visible above the ground.His cursed form still had power as it was able to emit a dark aura throughout the area and literally suck the life out of anyone Kuro deemed an opponent. The statue constantly emitted intense waves of energy that sought out any source of chakra. Kuro was able to directly absorb this energy for his own use. Hyakujuuonouu was capable of turning his harmful energy directly into a rejuvenating life force that heals Kuro and any allies he directs said energy to so long as they remain nearby.

Exalted Kuro added his energy and blessing to the area enhancing Kazuki along with Hyakujuuonouu's aura enhancing Kazuki's powers to heights that he had only recently attained through Sage Mode. Kazuki had learned from Kuro that this reversal of dark energies was called the Samsara Heavenly Life Technique so that instead of absorbing chakra from enemies, Hyakujuuonouu could pass energy to others.

Summoner Kuro then summoned Hyouhage for assistance as they called forth as much sage chakra as the two of them could muster while Akuma Kuro called forth his chakra blade and transformed the dark piercing instrument into a double sided spear. He then pierced the outer path's chest after he pierced the growing body's heart with the other end. Standing in the center of the massive transfer summoning seal Akuma Kuro and Summoner Kuro released all but five percent of Mother Suna's dark rage infused Ancient Chakra in the form of black sands and dark blood. Her curse could never be lifted from Kuro's heart but the massive energies of her rage and scorn could be used to promote something positive. It could be used to imbue a being of similar wrath with life and essence. As the black energized sands of scorn and rage reacted sympathetically with Hyakujuuonouu's natural demonic rage the essence merged with the double chakra blade spear and enable a massive transfusion of dark chakra and life energy.

Kazuki would find his opening naturally after Kuro pierced the Outer path's chest with the blade turned spear. All Kazuki needed to do now was funnel Hyakujuuonouu's soul through the spear and the massive seal that covered a thirty by thirty foot circumferences. Already embraced by Kuro and Hyakujuuonouu's energies and the sage chakra that Summoner Kuro drew forth it was time for Kazuki to use his own special prowess.

Deep within a forgotten tomb chained and bound just as Hyakujuuonouu was the equal recompense of Hyakujuuonouu's curse had been placed upon Inferuno and as he sat on his blackened throne as his chains slowly cracked and chipped away. His skeletal body took a faint breath as heat began to slowly infuse his fingertips and toes as the first signs of life and freedom within Hyakujuuonouu as he was slowly being freed from his curse soon Inferuno would be free as well.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kuro’s ongoing call for assistance continued for a while, but as it seemed, no help would come for him. This was going to be a two-man job, the Senju Overlord and the Toraono Warlord. Two more paths would emerge from the void they were stored, two forms Kazuki had seen before. The Akuma path would create a massive chakra seal on the ground and the petrified form of the Boarder Sennin’s ancestor would emerge. The demon was so enormous, only the head and a couple of paws surfaced. The White Wolf took a moment to understand the enormity of their situation, they were going to bring forth a being whose size would easily dwarf them both and would be able to squat them like a fly. Kuro would be better be correct about his assessment of Hyakujuuonouu or they were doomed. As the petrified demon emerged, the Summoner path would also bring forth another massive stone-like creature into the battlefield. The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, the Rikkudo Sennin’s rumored ultimate technique. After all that was done, Kuro’s third path would unleash an aura whose sole purpose was to magnify everyone else’s powers. The panther summon would also be summoned and after creating the famous dark chakra blades, Kuro create a massive spear that he would use to pierce the outer path’s chest after doing the same on the petrified demon creature.

As everything became linked and primed, it was time for the Shadow Sword to do his part. He would walk forward with purpose. His face a mask of concentration and little would be able to disturb Reaper on that moment. As his right hand touched the spear, the Occult Sennin would close his eyes and everything around would grow dim and silent. The Deep Court Hybrid would expand his mind and senses outward, searching for souls in the proximity. Three large sources of light would immediately distinguish themselves from the rest. Two of them would be Kazuki and Kuro, while the other, the greatest one, belonged to the Demon Prince. There were not many more, near them. Godsfall was such a barren wasteland that it harbored little to no life. Focusing on the larger of the three, the Senju Overlord would begin forcing his will upon the soul of Hyakujuuonouu, using his own soul and mastery over souls to create a bind. Shadowy tendrils would be shot from Reaper’s soul and they would begin to envelope the demon’s. A tug of war would begin, a game the Occult Sennin seldom lost because of his indomitable will. Slowly but steadily, the soul of Hyakujuuonouu would begin to move from his petrified form toward his new vessel. This was, usually, an easy process for the White Wolf because he was considerably more powerful than whoever the soul he was processing, with a few exceptions, but in this case, he was not. The Demon Prince was way more powerful than the Occult Sennin could ever be unless something extraordinary were to happen.

Beads of sweat would form on the Shadow Sword’s forehead and little signs of strain would start to be visible on his face. Eventually the entire process of moving the soul would be complete and Reaper would reopen his eyes and gaze his fellow Sennin. ”It is done. I have transferred the soul from the statue to the younger vessel. There is one final thing I can do here.” the Deep Court Hybrid would declare as he removed his hand from the black spear and walked toward the container that housed Hyakujuuonouu’s new vessel. Kazuki’s right hand would be suddenly engulfed in pitch black chakra as he drew near the vessel. He would open the lead and he would place his hand on top of the being’s bare chest. Black runes would spread all over the inert body and the wind would suddenly pick up as the air temperature further decreased. Four pillars, one for each Cardinal direction would rise from the barren ground, all of them made of obsidian, covered with golden runes. ”Wake up, I command you.” he would order, his voice demanding and powerful.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After Kazuki empowered/implanted the genetically enhanced body with Hyakujuuonouu’s soul, he commanded Hyakujuuonouu to awaken. The black sigils of life shattered the curse of Inferuno and with a new body the Demonbeast King took his first breath in a world he had not walked upon in eons. Freedom for him meant freedom for his ancient archenemy but right now he was like a newborn babe. He opened his eyes to the dark haired sage and his nephew Toraono Kuro. The boy had done so much and now he had set him free. He would never be as he once was this barren world could not support life like it had in Ancient times but to be truly alive once more was truly a blessing. As the lifewater capsule fully released his teenage body Hyakujuuonouu stepped upon the sands and stood his full height of five feet six inches and smiled happily to Kazuki before nodding to Kuro. Despite the unearthly cold that Kazuki emitted the sun began to warm his new body as he stretched and concentrated on his immediate surroundings. He could understand any language and grasp almost any concept. It seemed the baseline of his abilities had not left him. A true demonbeast is superior in adaptability to any normal beast as it can simply absorb the elements it deems necessary to survive from nearly any source. Unfortunately unlike his original body he could not continually stack power and grow. This body was much weaker despite being based off of his original DNA. If the demonbeast king decided to truly absorb power now he had to choose carefully. Despite all that had happened and his centuries trapped as a statue only able to glimpse the world when he was summoned or his spirit inhabited one of Kuro’s avatars temporarily.

Horns of power emerged from three points of his skull, the apex of his hairline just above the center of his forehead. After the first horn emerged two more matching horns slowly emerged from both temples with all three horns pointing up. Energy would lap over his mind and body synchronizing with his horns. A long flowing leonine tail would emerge, the tip of it would ignite with light violet flames. Clawed toes would dig into the sand as Hyakujuuonouu took another breath this one far deeper than the first and as he exhaled his grasp of his new mouth was complete as he spoke in a deep yet cheerful voice. ”Thank you for my freedom Shadow sword, Your command was unnecessary as I have been awake since Kuro was conceived and I protected him from himself as best I could. Now he will truly have to make his decisions on his own. Partial reincarnations are so prudent. The Tenchi that saved me from oblivion will likely return to this world anew now that you have broken my curse. Oh Kuro-oi- dono, this body is small but temperate I think I can grow to like being humanoid. Tell my brother whom now goes by Kaibudo that it is okay to live a little and not be so bound by blood oaths to those whom do not honor their end of the agreement. I have borne witness to your suffering and the suffering of my grandchildren as it were and I AM NOT PLEASED. Shadow Sword you will find that an Ancient enemy of mine has awakened I am sure you felt an echo when you shattered the curse upon my soul. When that Fallen Tenchi appears try not to beat me to him. He caught me off guard and stole my life when we first met and hounded my kindred till my celestial kin enacted divine retribution. I personally don’t believe I was worth such a display of power but the Exalted girl he caused to suffer was. I will know satisfaction one day. Either of you can tell the Oushi-ouja clan that their patron diety the Storm King is truly free of the Toraono blood and with my freedom his reincarnation will come to know his or her full power soon. They will need to be ready because although sparks of it will forever reside in you Kuro, that mad buffalo had more power than I could ever wield so all we gained was our horns, a tougher body and a light affinity for lightning. Now that I have said what little I believe is necessary… If neither of you mind I would like to sit here for a while and just breathe. I know how to home in on your life force if either of you are in danger or up to something fun.”<i></i>

Kuro was almost in tears that his ancestor was free and alive, when he spoke he sounded like Kaibudo but you could feel the demonic power within him and despite it being in a lesser body it was formidable. He looked the way Kuro imagined a human demon king should look. Intricate black and gold runes glowed faintly just beneath his dark skin as he slowly began to grow a bit of facial hair and the lot. It seemed his body was steadily growing to match his true persona.

MFT
WC: 850 or more

NPC application incoming
Leading to Rebirth

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki’s command to have Hyakujuuonouu awaken was hardly necessary but it was always an integral part of the ritual so he had done it anyway. The demonbeast would begin to breath and moments later he would open up his eyes and he would stare at the duo near him. The Senju Overlord immediately scanned for any emotions on the surface but he couldn’t find anything malevolent in the creature’s facial expressions. Kuro’s ancestor would rise from the capsule and he would further gaze Reaper and Boarder Sennin. The human teenage boy would begin to mutate as the soul of Hyakujuuonouu finally took complete command of his new vessel. Three horns would protrude from his head, a long flowing leonine tail would emerge, purple flames on the tip. A mouth would be formed on the face and he would speak to them.

”Thank you for my freedom Shadow Sword. Your command was unnecessary as I have been awake since Kuro was conceived and I protected him from himself as best I could. Now he will truly have to make his decisions on his own. Partial reincarnations are so prudent. The Tenchi that saved me from oblivion will likely return to this world anew now that you have broken my curse. Oh Kuro-oi-dono, this body is small but temperate I think I can grow to like being humanoid. Tell my brother whom now goes by Kaibudo that it is okay to live a little and not be so bound by blood oaths to those whom do not honor their end of the agreement. I have born witness to your suffering and the suffering of my grandchildren as it were and I AM NOT PLEASED. Shadow Sword you will find that an Ancient enemy of mine has awakened I am sure you felt an echo when you shattered the curse upon my soul. When that Fallen Tenchi appears try not to beat me to him. He caught me off guard and stole my life when we first met and hounded my kindred till my celestial kin enacted divine retribution. I personally don’t believe I was worth such a display of power but the Exalted girl he caused to suffer was. I will know satisfaction one day. Either of you can tell the Oushi-ouja clan that their patron diety the Storm King is truly free of the Toraono blood and with my freedom his reincarnation will come to know his or her full power soon. They will need to be ready because although sparks of it will forever reside in you Kuro, that mad buffalo had more power than I could ever wield so all we gained was our horns a tougher body and a light affinity for lightning. Now that I have said what little is necessary… If neither of you mind, I would like to sit here for a while and just breathe. I know how to home in your life force if either of you are in danger or up to something fun.”

The White Wolf would eye his fellow Sennin as Hyakujuuonouu spoke and he would notice Kuro was on the verge of tearing up. The Shadow Sword would attempt to place his right hand on top of the Toraono Warlord’s shoulder to pass on some comfort. ”I will make that Tenchi burn if he threatens my people. And if I defeat him I will claim him.” the Occult Sennin would note. Everything he were to slain had one possible outcome, their soul or essence was taken by Kazuki for his own purposes. There had been only one exception to that rule so far. Shouki, the mad bastard son of the Wind Daimyo and a known worshiper of Jashin, had evaded such capture because his soul already belonged to the Dark God and not even the Senju Overlord could do anything about it. Jashin, however, could be a completely different story, not that the White Wolf had ever taken a godly soul for himself. There was always a first though.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the three hybrids looked about a vision would come to pass of a new oasis where Ancient survivors, demonblooded, and elemental hybrids would live as freely as man. It was a grand site crystalline structures. Natural chakra pools and roaming guardian beasts. A place free of racial bias where only the social status of one's works or one's actual blessings were judged against a living document of faith, honor, and blood allegiance to truth. Apparently Hyakujuuonouu had been in a great deal of thought since he awakened inside of Kuro's soul and granted him what instinctual wisdom and legendary chakra he could to ensure his nephew and kindred's survival. So many things had changed yet one thing remained eternal. The STRONG guided the weak and led the way. This one rule had never faltered since the first beast drew breath upon recognition of self and not just living by instinct. Living as a part of Kuro had awakened his mind to truly deep thought and consequence. Hyakujuuonouu saw past his self righteous instincts and moral compass to anticipate the consequences of his actions now. That was the lesson of the defeated, his kindred both celestial and demonic had reacted in outrage but in doing so they invoked the balance of nature. For every action there is an equivalent reaction, so had the King been cursed that his Nemesis was brought to bare a curse in recompense. No, Hyakujuuonouu would never be that prideful, ignorant, beautifully power creature again. He would be prudent, strong, just, and welcoming of challenge and defiant of annihilation. Kuro had been the first demon ancient hybrid thanks to Mother Suna but her powerful change had wrought havoc upon his instinctive mind pulling all his rage and indignation to the forefront of his six soul being. Now the black sands of scorn were part of the original demonbeast king and with his freedom Kuro was now free of her rage and scorn. He had wrestled with her wrath internally for so long believing his morals could overcome the power she had placed within him. That was not the case for in accepting her power he had become a part of her just as the Sunahoshi had so long ago. Now Hyakujuuonouu was free, his actions his own, even with the majority of his broken powers within Kuro he felt as if he could one day claim a portion of this realm for his own and with that he could truly enjoy being.

Hyakujuuonouu the first true-born Ancient Demon, it had a nice ring to it but it would have to wait because as he let his senses expand he felt another just like himself although much younger and without true guidance. A kindred both in soul and by blood ties, a demonbeast roared within this one much like he had been when he was alive but this ravager was truly wild and ignorant of consequence. What interesting times he had come to be revived in.

Kuro accepted Hyakujuuonouu's words, Kazuki's comfort, and the freedom of thought and purpose that release from Mother Suna's scorn had brought him. So much relief had been imparted to his burdened souls as his Uncle literally drew all the tainted black sands chakra into himself and made it his own. The demonbeast king ate the scorn and wrath of the Earth ancient queen like one would drink water. Nourishing his humanoid form while understanding her intuitively in a way that would take Kuro another twenty years to accomplish. A body completely adapted to change was an impressive thing indeed.
"Thank you my benefactor, as ever you have guided me you may call upon me when you need. I will leave you to your well earned freedom thank you for all you have done for me and our kindred."

Kuro would smirk and nod at Kazuki's words, it was only his true nature to consume any foe that threatened his family and unbeknowst to the Shadow Sword Hyakujuuonouu had claimed him as his kindred as well. A beast sigil now rested in the Senju overlord's palm to emerge at his will should he need to call upon the aid of the demonbeast king or simply contact him he was at the ready. It was the demon form of a headset, and Kazuki would intuitively know how to use it or make his own. Chimeras were simply far too adaptable.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki’s mind would be briefly invaded by an image not created by his own brain. It was a vision of a kingdom were all the different races that were original to the Wind Country, could live in freedom and equality. And the only judging factor would be one’s work and the main rule would be survival of the fittest. The Senju Overlord’s willpower however, instantly rebelled against having his mind possessed by another and it would completely shut down the vision. What Hyakujuuonouu had sent them was an utopia that would never come to pass. The world would have to shift completely before anything of the sort could be created. There were too many differences between the races for such peaceful cooperation, too great of a wedge separating them all. ”Thank you my benefactor, as ever you have guided me you may call upon me when you need. I will leave you to your well earned freedom thank you for all you have done for me and our kindred.” Kuro would thank his Ancestor for all that he had done.

The Demon King had asked for solace and quietude he was going to get. ”Kuro are you coming?” the White Wolf would question. He did not require company but he could always use it.

[Topic left unless stopped]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back