Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Run Time [Semi-Private]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes I have the first draft done! I am so close, I just need to get a base Run Time down for the script before staring first draft edits." Looking around Shinobu tried to subtly make his way into one of the private practice rooms at the Academy. Slipping in through the door he made his way toward the table at the back of the room and pulled a pile of papers out of his uniform. Looking down at the slipshod collection of random papers, some hand written some typed, he sifted through and reordered them before holding them up and standing in a dramatic pose.

"Opening shot of a speeding train traveling through a barren landscape, enraged Cheetaphants (Cheetah/Elephant hybrids) charge after the two heroes as they try to jump onto the back of the train from their beat up jeep. With a skillful leap Kickpuncher lands on the back of the train and turns around to reach a hand out to his true love, Lady Eyelooker, the black belt champion/reading glasses model/worlds top lasik surgeon. Whooosh!" Making the sound effects noises himself Shinobu continued flipping through the script while jumping back and forth in the room acting out each part. "Jump Lady Eyelooker! I will catch you with my arms as strong as legs!" leap down and reach up with opposite hand "Catch me Kickpuncher! I am going to jump!... Wait no that doesn't sound right. Dang writing a movie script is way harder than it looks." Shinobu stopped the impromptu script reading and began scratching his scraggly dirty beard with his right hand as he pondered a rewrite.
[spoilername="Coming Soon"]
kickpuncher__codename_punchkicker_by_ameba2k-d50dj0l.jpg
[/spoilername]

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As another day of class has come to an end, Megumi was getting ever closer to becoming a real leaf shinobi. While the lecture on geometry on angling your attacks to rebound your behind or back to an unsuspecting foe, was about as interesting as listening to a eulogy. Megumi would no doubt take these lessons to heart and practise with her own moves to use it in a pinch.

Packing up her textbooks and notes, she felt relieved to actually have just a simple uneventful day. The past week had been nothing but complete insanity. Since when did her life become so bizarre. First she meets an idol and gets thrown into this whole world of camra’s and horse, also while dealing with some evil villain that wants to use her for his greed. Sometimes she wishes that she was just born into a normal family. While it was not all bad she did get a professional hair cut out of the deal. While it looks nice it's to short and shows her face, compared to her messy hair that covered her features. It would make hiding her secret modeling work harder as they could see her face clearly now.

Making her way down the halls, she could hear some sort of mix between a monolog and a conversation. While she did not want to pry, she stopped for a mere moment to sate her curiosity. Peaking through the crack of the door, she could she a ragged shinobi, acting out the parts as he played the part of the lady on looker and the kickpuncher. She could not say much for the story, but the added sound effects were a nice touch.

The man seemed to be stuck in the middle of his story if you can call it that. Why were they jumping on a moving train? Why was the jeep beat up and who were the main characters, as all she knew about them was that they were lovers and that lady onlooker had too many titles.

Seeing more than enough and barely about to hold in a laugh. The young girl knew when to back out and leave the budding scriptwriter to his “story”. As she move a safe enough distance from the room, she held her hand over her face to let out a hushed snicker.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pacing back and forth Shinobu flipped through the pages of his script while mumbling to himself. "My characters are so one dimensional, my plot doesn't make any sense, and the hero never really learns anything. BAH I need to clear my head." Getting frustrated at his own lack of talent he stormed out the door with the script in hand. Focusing on re-reading the lines on the page he almost didn't notice the snickering girl as he quickly passed her in the hallways, "Oh excuse me, sorry, just trying to get outside and stretch for a nice head clearing run." Almost continuing on he suddenly stopped with a curious look in his eye. "Hey, maybe you can help me, I need to know what makes a good movie, and why is it so hard to write? My heroes are supposed to be in love but you never actually feel it in the words?" As he spoke in a philosophical tone he reached up with his right hand to scratch his scraggly beard and then began to do running stretches absent mindlessly there in the hallway.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Almost choking on her spit as the man that she was spying on walked by and then curious looked at her. Coughing slightly from the surprise, but she tried to keep it as low key as possible as he spoke. It seems he was stuck on his characters and wanted to make them more relatable. While the entire scene or even the script needed to be thrown out, she did not want to crush the man’s dreams.

Megumi as an avid reader and she knew what a good story and a bad story was. She could not recount how many books she had stop reading when the characters were bland or the story was uninteresting. Looking at the unkempt man, he was the budding image of a writer or any artist for that manner, putting more time into his script than himself.

Pondering about the scene she heard and the characters. “ Well when they rode up to the train and boarded it, all you said was what they were and that they were in love. Why not instead, have kickpunch man simply help his love up and bring her into a kiss or say something like your chariot awaits my lady. While it’s a cheesy joke it shows that they know each other and have a relationship. However we know nothing about the characters, what are their dreams hopes and goals? Who did they meet?. You could sprinkle little small hints and have them talk to each other about the past. As it is action have them talk about how a similar scenes reminds them of the past or even how they met, as flash back kill the momentum of an action story”.

Megumi abruptly stop her rambling about her interests and thoughts about how to write a good story, when she realized that he never mentioned his story to her. Giving a shy smile at the man as she slowly started to move away from the man, and later a faster pace, cursing herself for getting sloppy when her interests were involved.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu continued stretching for a run as the girl spoke. Nodding solemnly he listened and soaked in her advice as she gave it whilst trying to take mental notes. "This is what I have needed, someone to bounce ideas off of, all the best writers will work in pairs!" Then all of a sudden his face lit up as if he had just realized something important. He turned and looked the girl in eye with a stern gaze. "I am sorry I know we are strangers and all but I have to correct you here. The heroes name is 'Kickpuncher' , not kickpunch man, that was his sensei whom he learned his 'punches as powerful as kicks' style from. Geez, now that we got that cleared up continue." He continued to listen as she spoke about revealing the dreams and hopes of the characters and even got a surprised smile of approval from Shinobu when she suggested telling the heroes' stories using natural dialogue driven exposition.

Standing up he started jogging in place to warm up as he slowly pondered for a moment the feedback the young lady had given. After a brief silence he turned to her and said. "Ya know, I have always dreamed of being involved in movie making, the love of cinema and film is the only good hobby I had when I was a young student here at this academy. Then the civil war broke out and I.... well the things I did during the fall of Leaf is a story for another day and are best told with sake in my hand." Glancing sideways embarrassingly Shinobu remembered he was talking to a kid and halted himself from speaking of more adult subjects. "But my return home after so many years as a refugee I was certain that I would finally sit down and write my dream fan script about the Kickpuncher franchise. Now that I have the time and dedication to devote to my dreams I am finding out I may not be that good of a writer."

Shinobu seemed distracted during his last sentence as he looked up and down the hallway, then popped his head around a corner for a second and walked back to where him and the girl had been talking. Looking oddly at the clean and newly painted wall he scratched at his scraggly beard with his right hand. "Hey kid, has this wall always been here?" Looking back down the hallway he pointed toward it and mumbled to himself "old gym was that way, main lecture hall is that way... soooo" With a sudden motion he whipped out an Oversized Kunai and jammed it into the wall the began dragging it downward through the sheetrock. "Here come help me with this."

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she tried to walk away, the budding writer described to correct her about the deep history of kickpuncher. Megumi could feel her brain melting and sliding out of her ear as he went on about the kickpuncher. Making sure to add a yeah or a oh really every now and then as he talked about his dreams and aspirations. Megumi would drift back into consciousness to make sure he did not catch her not listening to him. Thinking about what to cook for dinner or what should she do about reinforcing the joints on her puppets without weighing them or slowing them down. She could put an outer plate resting slightly above the joints, but that would look awful and give people an obvious target.

Megumi snapped back into reality when the man paused and looked up and down the hall. He would look at the wall as if he was thinking about something. Asking her if the wall has always been here, she would respond with a confused expression. “ Yes and the name is Megumi”. Looking at the man as if he was insane as he mumbled about a gym. Megumi would wonder why the academy would need a gym as they had a training ground. Finishing his thought he would bring out an oversized kunai that was stupidly big, who would make something like that!?
Dragin the kunai down that wall as if he was trying to tunnel a hole. Looking over to her and asking her to help, Megumi was shocked by his action.

Grabbing his wrist as she tried to stop the madman. “ What are you doing, this is a load bearing wall, why would you do that anyway! How does one goes from writing to mining in a span of five minutes”!? Wrestling with the crazed ninja over the ridiculously massive kunai. She would not let some deranged shinobi destroy all of the hard works she and her fellow trades man accomplished.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trying to cut an opening in the sheet-rock was difficult with an academy student hanging on your arm, but Shinobu was able to muscle through enough to make a small hole between two studs. "What are you gahh! Stop! Hey now, I am trying to show you something, there used to be a place students went to get away from the teachers and classes. There used to be two bathrooms here with a supply closet in between them. There was a maintenance access tunnel to the old unused plumbing systems in there, I bet the just built over it during the reconstruction here." As he spoke the tone of Shinobus voice got more and more excited. Putting on a large grin he peered into the darkened space between the walls then slipped in sideways, disappearing into the cobwebbed gaps.
[spoilername="What is seen if you follow"]The gap in the walls has a small access hatch and a steel re-bar ladder about 10 feet in. The ladder leads down underground to an unused old maintenance facility. The walls below have the occasional set of shiruken and kunai marks in areas used for target practice. Primarily carved into the walls though are markings of peoples initials messages and pieces of art. Sinobu stands near one of the walls staring at a set longingly.[/spoilername]

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Holding on the man’s arm for dear life, she would try and stop him from ruining her peers work. Even though what he said about them using the still standing structures as a base, she would not give in to his vandalism. Her attempts at stopping the large older man, were in vain as he easily took the burdening of her pitiful size as he carved a hole into the wall.

The man would be lost in the past and in his excitement, he would complete his destruction even with Megumi making it harder for him. Letting him go after it was pointless to protest any longer as the deed had been done. Watching the grown man slide down a ladder with glee, she was beginning to think she was the only sane one in this village. Seeing as she was now an accomplice to the crime, she might as well reap the rewards, before so would in turn rerp what the man and sow. Going down the rabbit's hole after her own rabbit, Megumi would see what was worth making a hole in the wall for.

Making her way down she would see a small area with the markings of kunai and shurikens embedded in them, telling the stories of may a battles. Looking around to see engraving of initials forceful dug into the wall. Looking at the man who was staring at one of the engravings longingly as he went down memory lane. Raising her arms then slapping them down as she looked at the man blankly. “ Your a odd one, first you want to become a director. Then you took up demolition, and now you're drifting off in memory lane”. He looked entranced by his memories, as it did not seem like she would get a response. Megumi would turn around to leave, but then she spotted something odd. Moving closer to inspect it. She would see part of the wall covered in the initials all ending with T. While there were other clans with a T at the start of their name, she could put names to the initials. Running her fingers through the craving she would smile and think of the crazy things her family had done in this room.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing in the chamber Shinobu remained silent when the girl first came in. Then while still staring at a set of initials carved in the wall he spoke out loud to himself and anyone who would care to listen. "These here are mine and above them are my best friends Kakihara Shirokouu. Closest thing I ever had to a brother. He left Leaf before the civil war broke out, probably lucky that way. But I sometimes hope he might just walk right back in the gates one day." Siging in remembrance of times long past Shinobu turned and saw the student admiring a wall of her own.

Walking up quietly he would speak to her in a cheerful tone. "Yeah sorry about the demolition up there, I got kinda carried away when I realized this place might still be here, we had so many good times when I was a student I wanted to see if I could help bring the tradition back." Reaching up he scratched his beard with his right hand and continued addressing the student. "Heh, so what would you say to helping me try to fix some of that damage upstairs. I was thinking we should probably build some kind of false wall up there so that the students can sneak down here when things get tough. What do you say? Wanna help me out?"

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Megumi would enjoy her brush with a unlogged piece of history. Why would they build over such a monument of the achievements of all of her past seniors. Hearing the man talk, Megumi would listen to his nostalgic but sorrowful tone. Hearing about how his friends and him used to train in this very room. He even became brotherly with one of them. Hearing a sad sigh as he told about his brother leaving before the civil war broke out, Megumi could assume what happened to the others.

Looking at the man’s back as he stared at his past. “ Thinking about the past will not bring anyone back, and a shinobi that abandons his friends is no friend in my eyes”. This man must of truly cared for his friends like a brother if he waited on trash like that. The man must have read their friendship wrong as his brother did not seem to care for him as much as he did for him.

The giant of a man approached her, she felt nervous being around someone she did not know in a cut of part of the village. Keeping some distance from the man as he spoke. Hearing him apologizing for his action and saving how he got carried away. Megumi would look at the foolish man with apathy, “ Apologizing is not going to fix the hole in the wall”. She was still mad about how he treated her and her fellow crafter’s work.

scratching his bread he would, talk about how he needed to fix the hole in the wall that he made. Adding insult to injury he would ask if she was willing to lend a hand. “ I guess i don’t have a choice, since you made me an accomplice to your vandalism”. Looking around at the lost history. “ Seems like a waste to hide it away from the world, wish there was a way we could turn this into a monument to all students that want to follow their fellow leaf brother and sister into protecting and serving the village and shinobi”. Looking around once more at the time capsule of all of the hopes and dreams of the students before her, it would be nice to add her name alongside her family's.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu got a furrow on his brow when the young girl mentioned shinobi abandoning their friends not being friends of hers. "Careful when speaking of things you are not fully aware of. Shirokouu left the village with permission of the leadership, I am not sure of what his mission was but he did not abandon the city or his allies. His spirit burned more with the Will of Fire than most people I have met and any would be lucky to count him among their friends. But that was a long time ago, I do not even know if he is still alive or even where to start looking for him if he is still out there." Shrugging again at the unchangeable past Shinobu nodded and listened as the student started lecturing him about the ruined wall. His cheeks turned bright red at the mention of making her an unwilling accomplice.

"Heh yeah, I was a bit hasty tearing down the workmanship like that." Suddenly Shinobu snapped his head up and his eyes became large with an impending sense of doom. "I just realized I have damaged Kenshin-senseis academy without permission...." Gulping loudly the man seemed to begin to sweat profusely as he turned to the girl, got on his knees and began to beg. "Ohhhh please please help me, If he finds out I will never be allowed on the training grounds again! He might even demote me down to Gennin! Hurry hurry we don't have any time to waste, he could be here any moment, the Tricky Fists of Stone does not sleep or eat, he only trains and teaches and torments bad students!" Leaping out of the chamber he made his way to the re-bar ladder and began to climb back up, after disappearing momentarily up the hatch he popped his head back into the chamber with his tangle of blueish hair hanging down like a chandelier. "I just had an idea, it will test your capabilities as a shinobi if you are willing to try it. Do you know the Jutsu 'Combination Transformation by chance? Or do you know where to get some construction supplies quickly?"

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as if she hit a nerve when she talked about his friend, without context. Even so his friend has not come back to the leaf, the man seems to be blinded by his emotions. She had no idea what happened between him and his friend, and has no information on the matter, and the man clearly was in denial about his friend’s will. He would shrug as to say to leave the past behind, and Looked back to the walls as if to agree on his stance.

As she lectured him on his destructive behavior, she could see his face turning a shade of red from realising his actions. Then just like back when the first met, his eyes jerked upward and a look of dread came over him. Megumi would steel herself from the impulsive ninjas next action.

The man started babbling about his destruction of property, and about the Tricky Fists of Stone Kenshin. Looking at the sweaty neckbeard shinobi, as he begged for her to help him. Looking at the man in embarrassment for him, she thought about his words. Stone and Kenshin, could be referring to the man she met while she was working the gate. He had the face of a Yakuza and the personality of a plank of wood. She doubted that he would be empathetic to the man’s walk down memory lane and in turn she would be punished as well for being an unwilling accomlice who reped the benfits to the destruction.

The man shot out of the camber only to pop his head back in and look at Megumi blankly staring at the fool. He would say that he has a plan, and asks if she knew the combination transformation jutsu. Shaking her head as she did not know the jutsu he spoke of and knew why he wanted to use it. Climbing out of the camber she would look at the man and sigh. “ Don’t worry i know the villages building and development division well. We can go there and pick up the material needed, as they would have to come here to fix it anyway, they won’t mind if we do the work for them, but first”. Megumi would leave for a moment and come back with a rolled up poster. Laying it over the wall showing a full body advertisement for U<3ME that was left at the office when Yume taught a class. Looking at the poster of her friend singing her heart out and winking to her made her think of what a weird week it’s been. Turning to her partner in crime, “ That should work for now, but let’s hurry and get this over with.”.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It wasn’t often Ha had to come to the academy. He’d been allowed to join the village as a full shinobi, and a rather higher ranked one at that. Still, here he was. One of the inmates had been doing as told and as a reward Ha promised to get a picture of his kid for him. He couldn’t keep it, of course, but still just being able to see her would likely motivate the man in his…studies. It was for this reason that the native of Steel was wandering the halls and just thinking to himself or conversing with his lord. And saw a girl run by with a poster in something of a hurry. Her, perhaps? Ha managed to catch up just in time to find her slapping the poster over some rather interesting damage to one of the walls in the school.

”Indeed. Wouldn’t want anyone to know what’s going on here.”

He stood just outside of the entryway. Six and a half feet tall, two-twenty in weight. Ha was certainly not a small person, so he was going on the idea of them not being able to simply slip by him. He did stand out, with his black outfit. Pants, shoes, even the jacket over his red shirt. Granted that had white to it, in the form of a flower flowing over his left shoulder and a large red rose on the back of it. His hair matched the shirt, but there were two black streaks in it that almost looked like horns. Standing out most was probably the mask. White with red lines on it, and two slits on each side for him to see out, and none to see in.

Or maybe it was the fact that his hand rested rather casually on his sword, sheathed at his hip.

”Going off the obvious hurry I’m going to guess one of you did this. So which one?”

His voice was deep, not a heavy bass but the depth of a man used to using it. The posture he held currently was not quite laid back, but still a far cry from military straight. He looked like what he was for the moment. A well trained man just asking questions and wondering if trouble would arise.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Impatiently waiting in the hallway Shinobu reached out with his Sensor ability looking for Kenshin-senseis chakra signature anywhere nearby... "We seem to be safe for now, as long as he doesn't pop up we might actually get away with this." Opening his eyes back up he saw the girl returning to their spot in the hallways with a poster in hand. "Ahhh, good idea, and a Yume poster!" The man got a big and proud smile on his face as he spoke of Yume. "You know Yume and I are friends, I tried out to be one of her backup dancers. I was gonna have one of us combo transform into the wall while the other went for supplies but this works way better, now where do we pilfer the supp..... ummm I mean good day to you student, how are your studies progressing?" In the middle of incriminating himself Shinobu suddenly noticed the man in black and red, hurriedly and sloppily he tried to cover his words by asking the girl about her studies. When the newcomer spoke and revealed he had seen the damage Shinobus jaw dropped to the floor.

Looking from the student to the imposing man and then back to the student Shinobus cheeks got red and sweat started to bead on his forehead in a very short time. "Okay okay, it was me, I ripped up the wall, but it was for a good cause, I wanted to show the new student the old hang out room we used when I was a student, there is lots of history down there that shouldn't be lost. Please, Please don't tell Kenshin-sensei. He would murder me, and I don't mean in a funny haha my mom is gonna murder me way, I mean actual murder, most likely committed through forced non-stop training exercises." Fiddling with his hands Shinobu gave a sheepish grin and looked at the two of them in anticipation of their responses.

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she went to the office to get one of the poster that was left behind from Yume’s surprise class. Megumi would pass by a tall man in black and red. He did not look like the academy staff, more like a muscle that was past his prime.

As she showed him the poster, the woodcutter’s worried face beamed with pride. As she covered the hole the with the poster, the man would go on about how he and Yume were friends. He continued to talk about who he tired out to be one of her backup dancers, “ Really”? Megumi would pretend like she was interested as she finished setting up the poster. Looking back to the man as she finished, she did not need to hear the end of his story as she could guess what happened to his career as a backup dancer.

He would continue on as he talked about his involving the combo transformation. Megumi did not know why this needed an explanation as his plan was obvious. Continue to half listen to the man as he went on, the topic suddenly changed quickly and unnaturally into him asking about her studies. Seeing the man’s eyes focused on something else beside her, she could assume that someone was coming. “ They are going well, i’ve study the entire curriculum already for i can focus on my work”. Looking over at the man she saw in the hall he clearly saw what she had did.

Turning to face him she would look at the man sizing him up and trying to see what it is he wanted. Watching as he puts his hand on the tip of his, sword he would ask which one of them was the culprit. Before she could respond and tell him that it was pointless as they were going to fix their mess, her associate cracked under the threat of violence.

As he broke down and told the man everything, Megumi sighed at how much of a wuss he was being. The man’s threats were empty as he would not kill them over destruction of property. Looking at her idiot partener, then to the man who was all bark. “ Now you know, we were going to fix my friends dumb mistake, either you punish us and put in a report to get the repairs done, which by the way will take at least a week before anyone bothers to fix it. Or you can let me fix the wall and we act like nothing happened”. Crossing her arms and standing her ground, she will not let this shady looking character intimidate her. “ Or are you looking for something more personal out of our mistake”. She had no choice but to bargain with the man as she did try to cover up the man’s crime, making her an actual accomplice. Even if she did nothing wrong, the flame headed man had no right to behave like some thug, and leaf shinobi stick together. The only thing that represented the will of fire on the black and red thug was his hair.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man admitted his transgression quickly enough, to his credit. He appeared to be terrified of some person named Kenshin, which was an odd thing considering the man was in a village full of shinobi who would keep him safe. Then again, the threat that he said would happen to him was definitely something an instructor would pull on a student. Still, this one seemed rather old for such a rank. This was an interesting one, someone worth looking into every so often for some entertainment, at the least. This village was proving to have a dearth of such.

Then the girl spoke, and while his eyes were hidden behind the mask, the rest of his face drawing up would reveal that they had narrowed as he looked down at her. She was definitely a firey one, every good and bad about this place so far seemed to be oozing from her. Still, for now it was his home as well. Perhaps he should make sure they welcomed him properly. As she went into the realm of bribery, Ha’s grip tightens on the sword before he pulls it free in a fast slice.

Not at either of them, of course. Instead the sound of the blade moving through the air would create a horrifyingly loud screech and the wall behind them would begin raining fragments down to the ground, widening the damage done. Ha sheathes the blade once more, looking down at her. It was not a threat but merely adding himself into whatever trouble this was. The worst he would suffer for it would be a chewing out by his boss. He could afford to be chewed out by his boss.

”Personal? I suppose I could ask you two to join me in worship this evening. I would even help to repair the damage we've apparently caused here.”

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nervously tapping his foot Shinobu looked from the imposing red and black shinobi down to the student. "Oh crap, why do I always get myself in these situations, you were supposed to have a fresh start here Shinobu, be a new man and forget the past, forget who you were in the civil war." Smiling he nodded in solidarity when the student told the newcomer to put up or shut up. Well he put up pretty quickly after the short one mentioned a bribe and committed himself whole heartily to their cause. By the time the extra damage had been done Shinobu had quickly and instinctively stepped in between the man and student, holding his arms out to shield the student his jaw dropped to the floor again as the screech from his blade pierced their ears.

Looking up at the new damage Shinobu seemed to gather himself and then turn to the newcomer with a confused look and say "Well you could have just said 'I'll Help', geez. But we will take all the help we can get, I am not too sure about this worship thing, will there be food, I only voluntarily subject myself to lectures when there's free food. But hey if that is the cost of your help then I will give it a shot." Looking down at his half pint partner in crime he gave a shrug and said. "What do ya say, the three of us could team up and have ourselves an adventure tonight!"

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she saw the man tense up and the sound of flesh tightening around leather. Megumi ready herself for the man’s rebbutle. Before she could do anything the bearded man, that was once cowering at the man’s feet now acting as her stalwart shield. Hearing the metal whine against the stone as it widened the hole made by the forcefully acting as her shield. Feeling bits of stone hit the top of her head as she pushed the man who threw himself in her way aside, as she looked back towards the man who lost his morally high position over the two of them. Their new accomplice would state that he would like for them to join in worship, and in exchange she would assist them with the rebuilding of her other more unshaven accomplices mistake.

Megumi was not a religious person nor was she stupid. When an odd man in a mask offers to help in exchange for joining him in some form a worship, it set off alarm bells. Hearing the Hobo Ninja accept it instantly without any kind of thought as to what the man worshipped made her want to fall from his stupidity.

“ I’ll pass i don’t need help fixing something as simple as a panel, since you part of our wily band miscreants. You have nothing to stop me from going about my business and fixing the mistake”. Megumi would walk towards the exit and make her way to get the supplies. The two other mann can sit there and praise whatever god the wish to put their false hope into. Perhaps she should of gave her bearded friends a few tips on not drinks or eating anything the man offered, but she was already making her way down the hall. She would have to rely on the man for having some common sense.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He watches as the man moves to shield the girl from the blow that did not come. Ha’s blade clicks as he finally locks it back into the sheathe and makes his offer. He seemed hesitant about the worship, but most were at first. ”Perhaps worship is a bit too grand of a word. I shall be worshipping, certainly. But I would like instruct, not convert. I seek to spread the word of my lord. All I ask is a moment of time and an open mind. And yes, there will be food.” He looks down at the young girl as she turned down the offer and left to get supplies.

Ha turns to look once more at the wall and steps around Shinobu, running his hand along the material making it up before looking up at the markings that the other clearly felt were important. This wouldn’t be very difficult. He rises, forming several seals.

What are you doing?
Aiding a local group. I must start the process somewhere. Your glory will come, my lord. The truth will outshine any dark lies these people hold to.
Very well. Carry on.

He finishes his seals and places a hand on the ground just outside of the damaged section of wall. Rock begins to form, a thin barrier rising from nothing to block in the area before thickening and forming a rather robust barrier where before there was only an easily ruined wall. The rock seeps into the openings of the nearby material, binding itself in place. ”There we go. Obviously someone will know there was something going on here. But, not who, nor do I believe there will be much complaining about this.” To prove the point, he rears back, stone covering his arm and fist before slamming into the wall and shattering against the barrier he put in place.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at the two of them Shinobu tried to keep his attention on his Sensor ability, he was still wary that Kenshin-sensei would walk around the corner at any moment. "Oh man, the post doesn't cover the damage now, we better be quick about this." Suddenly the student proclaimed her ability to take care of the issue herself and walked away. "Well she seems to be confident your aid will not be needed, you wanna.... hey what are you doing?"

In amazement Shinobu stared at the man in red and black as he formed handseals and then placed his palms on the floor to grow a stone coating on the wall. The placement and coloring did make it obvious but all the damage was gone. "Wow that was impressive, its clean and solid work. But you just cost us an extra hour of demolition work. We were supposed to replace the damage with a secret door!" Reaching up with his right hand Shinobu gave his beard an irritated tug. "Well hopefully you can take it down as easily as you put it up once we get back. For now lets just go keep an eye on the student and get the supplies back here, then we can talk about trying out some of your worship food." With a prompt turn he started walking after the student while motioning largely with his arm for the sword wielder to follow.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back