Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Run Time [Semi-Private]

Megumi Tanigawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she left the men to their own devices. She heard the scruffy one asked what the kabuki appreciates was doing. Megumi would give a small glance to see what the phantom of the academy was out to. The masked man had formed a seal then placed his hands on the wall. As he formed a connection between his body and the broken wall, a rock wall began to form using the broken material that was strewn about for the bearded ones trek down memory lane.

Seeing as how the issue was solved, however the hobo of a shinobi would tug out his beard at frustration. While he was right about it taking longer to dismantle the now strengthened wall. She had no reason to go to gather the materials to rebuild the wall. The man may have wanted a secret wall to drown himself in the past some more, and it would've been nice to add her name with her other family members. It would be a waste of time to fix something that is not broken.

After the issue has been resolved, Megumi would continue walking. However she changed her destination to her home as she could not care if the secret pit was enterable by a select few that knew of it’s existence. They had a training ground and had to need to use that aged facility as it would only weaken or put the academy at risk if it was active again. As she heard the disheveled man speak of her and picked up footsteps, Megumi would quicken her pace as she does not wish to be around the eccentrics any longer than she would have to be.

(( Is leaving the weirdos to their own devices unless stopped ))

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Take it down? Ha looks over at the man as if he were insane. Granted, he looked like he might just be. His mouth forms a tight line as he shakes his head. ”I am afraid I cannot simply remove it. The need of a door would have been good to know before, I suppose I was hasty. If you wish to try and reopen the wound feel free, but I suggest bringing more tools than bare hands.” While the stone was far from indestructible, it would take more than a little work with one’s hands to remove it. Ha was no master of earth, able to form impenetrable walls of stone, but he had mastered this jutsu completely, to the point it could withstand ample punishment. It was made to keep him safe, after all, not be torn down easily.

He watches as the man begins to follow the girl, and does the same at a measured pace. He was in no hurry to catch up to her, after all she’d shunned his offer. Those who outright denied even a chance were, to his vision, close minded fools unable to accept the truth. That truth would come one day, and it would not request obedience, it would demand it at the edge of the blade. Still, the other seemed worried about her, leading Ha to wonder if something perhaps was going on there. If so, she seemed a bit young for the homeless man.

”I do believe she’s leaving you behind.” Ha watches as the girl begins to walk faster, chuckling to himself. While he could certainly give chase, why would he? Instead he keeps his steady pace and follows the older man as best he can. She would have another chance later.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu walked out of the academy after the student shaking his head at the extra work they would have to do. Looking to the right as he exited the building he stopped suddenly then turned to the left and saw the girl walking towards the clan houses instead of the construction areas. "Hey wait! Where you goin kid? The construction sites this way!" Throwing his arms up in frustration he watched as she walked off into the night without so much of a goodbye. "How rude!" Shaking his head in disappointment he turned back to the Academy entrance and the masked stranger that had repaired the wall.

"Alright I guess we will just have to put an entrance back later. But you did do what you promised and helped us so I will keep my promise of checking out this worship you spoke of." With a defeated shrug of his shoulders Shinobu reached up to his tangled and dirty beard and began scratching against the grain. "I hope you were telling the truth about that food, all this craziness has got me hungry. My name is Shinobu by the way what is yours?'

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He steps out behind him, watching as the man yells at the kid. It was definitely an unseemly sight, a grown man screaming at a kid. The other looked older than Ha himself, but not by much. Enough to cause some consternation at his actions, of course. The foreigner turns his head to look in either direction, facing back to the other as he turns back and begins speaking to him. More talk of an entrance, something Ha had no desire to do for no reason. And then admits that Ha did his part, so he would his own. And he gives a name.

”I am Shin Ha. And there is indeed food. It will not be a feast, but ample for your needs I assure you.” The man scratching at his facial hair simply marked the differences between them even more. Ha took special care to keep his appearance neat, clean. This man looked like he took care to never take care of himself. And yet he was a ninja. He had to take some consideration to his body or he would never attain any rank to speak of. ”This way.”

He steps around him, motioning him to follow. It was not a twisting way he took, but it was not short either. It would be several moments before he broke the silence. ”Do you prefer your meat well done? Medium? Raw?” He paid no mind as people began to congregate around them. Not many, a mere half dozen. Mostly men, but one woman. They were few in number, but it was certainly a beginning. His lord would find a foothold here. Perhaps, today, even amongst the shinobi.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling with a firm nod Shinobu looked over the masked man again as he said, "Nice to meet you Ha-san, lead on to your worship center, can't wait to check this out. You know I once met a holy man who worshipped food, pretty cool guy, but he always said his prayers with a mouthful of rice. He claimed it was the only way his god could hear him. Ehh, I hope your service is as interesting as that one, I bet you wont have better food than them though, they used to go all out with their spreads." As they traveled some more, mostly in silence, Shinobu eventually started sorting through his pouches. After some looking he pulled out an aerosol canister with a giant skull and crossbones above the 'searing mist' label. Reaching up under his shirt he began to spray the contents under his arms and across his chest making sure all of the substance was spread across his body without letting any escape. "ooh, ahh, yup right .... right there, that's the good stuff" Pulling out the canister he shook it to make sure it was completely empty before tossing it in the bushes as they traveled.

As they arrived at the destination Shinobu looked around at the others filing in. "Heh, not many people showin up? Normal? Oh my meat, oh if your cooking steaks I likem just a baby step above rare, brown on the outside and really bloody on the inside. Mmmm, steak sounds good right now." He was literally salivating at the thought of a nice meal, reaching back down into his pouches he pulled out another vial with a skull and crossbones on it, this one was labeled 'iron vein'. As he popped the top of the poison vial he gave it a long enjoyable whiff, like someone examining a bottle of fine wine. "Yeah this one will spice up my food just right. Show me what you got!"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man could talk. And when he sprayed himself Ha came to understand more about this fellow. Was he really a potentiate? No, all were. His lord would give all a chance to learn, to grow, to become better. That was all he wanted of his flock. To become the people he knew they could be, instead of letting their own mortality hold them back from achieving such greatness. That, and a small offering to his name. It was not too much to give for the gifts that could be obtained by obedience.

Ha made no mention of the apparent odor management of his guest and instead watched as the rest of the congregation arrived. ”Not quite steak. Wrong cut of meat. But close enough. I’ll let the preparers know.” True to his word he motioned one of the six over and watched as the man ran into a nearby door to relay the order. He returned shortly, his white shirt spattered with some blood. ”Our cooks are good, and do the butchering here to make sure that only the best cuts are available.”

He steps to the front of the group and leads them all into another door, revealing a small but well maintained chapel. People begin to take their seats as he walks to the podium at the front, motioning for Shinobu to follow. Once the other did so, he would turn to the group before him and give a single resounding clap.

”Good eventide. I am pleased to see you all have returned. Before you is Shinobu, here to learn and, hopefully, stay. Be sure to make him feel welcome.” As he speaks, Ha slips his left arm free of the sleeve of his jacket. He turns to look at Shinobu now. ”Here, we do not worship food. We do not worship men. We do not worship animals, or the land, or golden icons. We worship blood.”

He lifts his right hand to reveal a knife and stabs it into his left palm before dropping it. The blood begins to flow from his hand and, oddly, forms a bubble in his palm. ”I beseech thee. Accept the gift of Ketsueki!” The bubble bursts, blood defying gravity to run up his arm and form an intricate pattern of spirals, circles within circles, it forms in ways that do not seem possible if you retrace the path, it forms in a neverending pattern with no beginning or end. Ha steps forward and brings his hand down on the back of Shinobu’s neck.

It would burn. Like acid on the skin. Not a burn of agony, but of raw power entering the body. The blood on his arm begins to fade, forming a faint tattoo before vanishing. And leaving a deep, red seal placed upon the other’s skin.

”Bring this man his meal!” At these words, the door opens and several people file in with plates. Steamed vegetables sit alongside what looks like pork, and while it tastes very similar it’s somewhat bitter and tougher to chew.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ohh not steak, is it veal? Or better yet pork, most people wont cook pork on the rare side, what a treat!" Shinobu looked around at the small gathering and smiled at each person he made eye contact with. "These guys seems a bit serious. But hey free dinner is free dinner." As Ha introduced the scraggly haired shinobi he turned and gave the group a little wave. "Hey everybody! Nice to meet you." Shinobu then watched as the man in red commenced the ceremony. He tried to suppress a big yawn as the preaching began, the words and blood stuff did not peak his interest much at all. Then as the food came out you could see the excitement beaming in his face.

As the food was set down Shinobu glanced at Ha and his bloody arm. "Careful there buddy, you gotta little something on ya" Pulling his attention back down to his plate Shinobu pulled out a vial of Iron Vein poison and poured it over the cut of meat. He pushed aside the vegetables and picked up the pork like meal with a giant smile on his face. Chomping down on the food he let the grease drip down his chin as he felt Ha's symbol coalesce on the back of his neck. "Heh, that tickles. Is that the group stamp? Do I get free cover at a club or something?" Munching down loudly on his meal Shinobu looked up at the others with a satisfied face. "Nice job on the meat by the way, little bitter and chewy but I have eaten worse."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
More food came out. Plates of sweets, bowls of soup, platters of more meat. Ha himself selects only a piece of the meat and watches Shinobi tear into his food. He knew from experience that those receiving the gift of Ketsueki tended to write in agony for some time. Perhaps it was the intense shinobi training the other had undergone? Or maybe there was simply so much filth on his neck that it hadn’t taken properly. Either way it was not the reaction he’d planned on. He begins to eat his own food as the other asks a few questions.

”It is a symbol of power. You may call upon it in times of need. Be warned, while it can boost your prowess tremendously, no power comes without cost. Using it too much will result in an early demise.” As he finishes off his meal, he sends the plate back and looks out at the people gathered. Soon they would pray. He wondered how his companion would feel about it. ”Compliments should be given to the cooks. I merely gave them the recipe, they perfected it. The meat itself is bitter if you do not get certain cuts. This one was lean, a true fighter. Not much fat to work with. I think today we will fix that, unless I miss my guess.”

His eyes were on the people around them, watching as several began eyeing others up. Who would be chosen? It was not his choice to make, but still, his input was often listened to if not followed. Who would Ketsueki desire today?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back